Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

NOT any so-called "Act of 'God'"

HP Mageson666 said:
The Hindu texts caution people about this they have a story about the wishing tree the moral of the story is the man the Yogi can manifest a positive reality or negative one depending on the state of thoughts. Other Hindu Guru's have also mentioned this to their students that one a person gets to a level they will start to manifest their desires for good or bad so its best to focus on the good. The Hindu tales mention basically a person can bless or curse themselves with their state of mind.

Hey, regarding a level of control over ones thoughts, I’ve encountered some difficultly with this often in the past and it typically leads to some spiritual attacks too. I’m mainly over the worst of it, but sometimes I have had trouble separating my thoughts from emotions, or even physical body. When an emotion is coming up, my thoughts will either change first, I might feel it in my body first. Feeling it to its full extent right off the bat isn’t always how it goes. I don’t want to suppress “negative” emotions, like anger and sadness. This has happened often when I’ve tried to watch my thinking. This policing of thoughts and emotions can lead to ocd-type behaviors and symptoms. This was my biggest downfall as a newcomer.

I’ve had to work on really opening and cleaning my astral senses, plus getting in touch with my self to overcome this. It can still pose some trouble here and there. Especially where kundalini activity is concerned. The best kundalini experiences I’ve had have been when I just did not give a single shit about the way I was feeling or thinking. Mainly after some heartbreak and after losing a lot. Shouldn’t have had to get to this point for me to get a grip on letting go though. I needed to allow thoughts to come and go passively, emotional or not and regardless of the nature of those thoughts. Things kind of follow after that, gradually getting more positive. Afterward, when I began to give a shit again, not only was the kundalini more active but I began to close off again. This makes for some harder experiences.

I don’t like to ask for advice but I think I may need a little guidance regarding that. Something just isn’t clicking.

Sundara said:
HP Mageson666 said:
The Hindu texts caution people about this they have a story about the wishing tree the moral of the story is the man the Yogi can manifest a positive reality or negative one depending on the state of thoughts. Other Hindu Guru's have also mentioned this to their students that one a person gets to a level they will start to manifest their desires for good or bad so its best to focus on the good. The Hindu tales mention basically a person can bless or curse themselves with their state of mind.

Hey, regarding a level of control over ones thoughts, I’ve encountered some difficultly with this often in the past and it typically leads to some spiritual attacks too. I’m mainly over the worst of it, but sometimes I have had trouble separating my thoughts from emotions, or even physical body. When an emotion is coming up, my thoughts will either change first, I might feel it in my body first. Feeling it to its full extent right off the bat isn’t always how it goes. I don’t want to suppress “negative” emotions, like anger and sadness. This has happened often when I’ve tried to watch my thinking. This policing of thoughts and emotions can lead to ocd-type behaviors and symptoms. This was my biggest downfall as a newcomer.

I’ve had to work on really opening and cleaning my astral senses, plus getting in touch with my self to overcome this. It can still pose some trouble here and there. Especially where kundalini activity is concerned. The best kundalini experiences I’ve had have been when I just did not give a single shit about the way I was feeling or thinking. Mainly after some heartbreak and after losing a lot. Shouldn’t have had to get to this point for me to get a grip on letting go though. I needed to allow thoughts to come and go passively, emotional or not and regardless of the nature of those thoughts. Things kind of follow after that, gradually getting more positive. Afterward, when I began to give a shit again, not only was the kundalini more active but I began to close off again. This makes for some harder experiences.

I don’t like to ask for advice but I think I may need a little guidance regarding that. Something just isn’t clicking.
I understand the way you feel, and I had trouble with closing off too, being a sensible guy. Here's what I have to say, thoughts and emotions are connected, don't think about thinking logically or emotionally as a separate thing, what you have to do is work on your emotions so that you don't become victim of an untrained mind, and sometimes we don't even understand how exactly our mind works so we create hangups that prevent us from totally understanding ourselves, you look like you're in that situation, in that case I would do a soul freeing working with the aim of removing obstacles that prevent you from understanding yourself or however you want to structure it.
Hope this helped you.

Thanks! I mean what I’ve done so far is just learn as I go, couple of big pitfalls. I’m just finally at my wits end with dealing with this problem ever again, even if it hasn’t been much of an issue as of late. I did begin the freeing the soul working a week ago and some of the problems have actually increased. This can be a positive thing and I wonder if my mentioning of this was part of this working. Verbally stating it hasn’t been something I’ve done. I think knowing more on this is everything.

I was actually too good at shutting my thoughts off when I first began meditation. My mind was like a razor blade but what I didn’t realize is that it needs to be an equal amount of free and loose. It’s like my mind recoiled on me. Coupled with everything I was reading, I wound up taking instructions so extremely. One day my mind was perfectly clear and silent and then the next moment it wasn’t. I can actually recall the exact day everything went to chaos. Finding that balance has been a work in progress.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back