Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Follow Your Heart

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Inside our hearts rests the infinite source of all our memory, the memory of our soul. Clouded by the roadways of judgement in this world, we are losing our touch, and losing what matters. The heart whispers silently that we must return back to the height of where we came.

The Gods are always a point into our heart, always there, and always available. We cannot lose our hearts, and we cannot lose them either.

We seek them elsewhere, but they are here. Right here, and right now. When you sit and you will look inside, you will find them. You do not have to walk far for this. Look within and humbleness and wisdom, and you will find all that you seek.

As we advance, the clouds, fog and mist will settle, and the light will arise from within.

When hearts of likeness come together, we can build great things. We have been doing this. I am greatly thankful for what we will accomplish and have been accomplishing together.

Over here, we are building great things for the world and ourselves. In this day and soon as the Satanic New Year approaches within a few days, I think of everyone here, and I think that we have been in each other's paths.

I pray for all that the Gods open your heart and show you the light, and walk you home. Life will always beneath us, fellow SS. We always belong in the place that matters most.

Stay strong in the battle towards enlightenment, and guard your hearts so that you may all be strong, brothers and sisters in Satan. And do not despair! What we seek is always inside of us.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

But is the Satanic New Year in Beltane?

Should we celebrate Beltame from the 30th to the 1st or when the Sun is at 15 degrees in Taurus?

Thanks you, HP
I've walked this Path for a while now, with the wrong mindset all along, the typical "why Im not advancing super fast right now Im so dissapointed" and I realize that I was not even relaxing and breathing, nor when doing yoga, neither when practicing void meditation, I was just sitting and saying Mantras or sitting there letting myself distract.

It is important to remark that with no real intention, focus and relaxation little or no advancement or a higher form of awareness will ever arrive, and the feeling of no advancement will be hard.

I thank the Gods and Satan because all I asked to them was "Please, help me to stay in the path, give me the guidance to find the way to feel" and they surely did.

The key was there all along, letting myself feel, relaxation, void meditation, and trust the Gods.

Thankyou HPHC! This brought me great happiness and gratefulness. Thank you for all you do and my fellow brothers and sisters I feel proud to walk beside.

ALL HAIL THE GODS/ESSES

Through a path of relentless torture and pain, I must persevere and reach the Gods. I will not stop. Through brute force and indomitable will, I must prevail. I know that the Gods are wise, and all-knowing, and I look forward to breaking through to them once and for all. I WILL NOT STOP.

HAIL SATAN. HEIL HITLER. SIEG HEIL.

This sounded like a transmission from a nation I thought was lost in a rabid nuclear exchange finally booming out to me through a radio, like I'm the last man alive. It's not like our hearts(our soul's consciousnesses or something else if I am mistaken) are why "intelligent" people happen, they're just more connected to it. I should have known this a long time ago.

This may not have anything to do with the subject on here?
But lately I am wondering if I should stay on here or not? I honestly feel like I am making an ass of myself! Posts being reported.. getting a lecture from somebody... especially when I know I screwed up on something? And I can see that I made repeats..on some things... on certain subjects depending on the sermon or the talk? If it isn't bad enough feeling dumb and awkward at my age? Just sharing an interest in something or my perspective on something without making a bigger fool of myself :? Laugh out loud I appreciate people helping me and giving me pointers and tips on my typing. Getting my typographical errors and whatever boo boos and mistakes I've made throughout the whole time I've been on here and I appreciate that! I appreciate the help especially when it's necessary! :D And I admit that I've posted a few things on here that are repeats and maybe I posted something that was a little derogative where I got out of line.. trying to explain something without making a bigger full of myself.. and maybe have posted a few things on some pages that went against the topic but then again I had something to share that was supposed to be a part of it trying to get it to make sense and it just didn't come clear to some people? And maybe I just didn't word things right here and there and I know that everybody makes mistakes when it comes to reading or typing you sometimes miss a word or something or misunderstand something when you're reading a subject or trying to get a point on what somebody is talking about? And trying to make sense of it all and then doing your own perspective on it without looking like a copycat but at least showing that you are listening and that you are interested in what is being said or talked about? Sharing your ideas and your opinions on it and maybe it just didn't seem to make sense to some people and I apologize for that.
And yes I had a misunderstanding with the couple of people on here with something especially when somebody's reaching out to get my attention on something? That I missed out on or didn't seem to pick up on or understand? Taking things the wrong way and making a big deal out of it especially when it's something important and something that people should pay attention to and follow up on! And I know that people make mistakes we all do the best we can with all things and everything! Nobody's perfect and I'm certainly not perfect! And I admit I am not a rocket scientist! And it doesn't matter how old I am and what the excuses is? It's just that every time I turn around lately I see a post I shared that has been reported? Because either it's too long or I'm going in circles or something? And not getting to the point or whatever other problem? I apologize for that but is getting to the point where I've made so many mistakes on here that I'm ashamed of myself and I feel embarrassed! And I don't want to be an embarrassment to myself especially to Father Satan and his gods and demons! Especially on this website. Not only trying to be myself but also trying to be like other people on here too and letting other people know that I am a student and that I'm on here to learn things too just the same as the next person and everybody has their struggles with something and it doesn't matter how old you are and where you're at or what the subject is? We all have our questions and we all have the right to ask a question? Or to ask for help if it's necessary? But it's just driving me nuts every time I turn around something is being reported? And it's really irritating me and I feel embarrassed.. and I don't want to just up and leave like a big baby! But sometimes it makes me wonder? If I'm even worthy of being on a website like this? Without giving people the impression that I am the enemy or I'm some asshole out there demanding attention? We all have our bad days and we all have those so-called moments and everyone is capable of making bad choices and bad decisions and errors when it comes to typing or trying to understand something and showing your interest in it and your belief and your idea? And sounding like you've got a brain in your head! And letting people know that you're just as smart as the next person and have something to be proud of... and we all want to share something and voice our opinions on here and that's all I'm trying to do and sometimes they get out of line and we all do nobody's perfect! And maybe I seem a bit offline? Trying to explain something and trying to prove a point? Without giving people the impression that I'm going in it spin cycle and giving people the impression that I'm some fucking idiot on here? But just to let you know it doesn't matter how good you are or how smart you are everybody has their days! And we all have those moments where we sit and talk and make an ass of ourselves aimlessly not even aware of what we're getting into and what we're talking about! And I know that I have been that way too from time to time! And I admit that I have my issues I have my problems and I'm not perfect! Though I try to be?! And I want people on here to know that I'm an adult and that I can handle things and that I can get along with people and to let people know that I've got skills and that I know things too! And I apologize for making mistakes or for making repeats or going off the subject! But it really bothers me every time I get reported for something it hasn't been often that every time it happens it bothers me! And I feel embarrassed! Especially in my age and I admit that I haven't even been back to school in years! So if I make any grammar errors I appreciate the help! And thank you for understanding me and putting up with me! And I appreciate all that you do! Laugh out loud I'm not on here to ruin anything! I don't get on here to start a fight I've never falsely accused anybody of doing anything! I've never caused any problems I've never called anybody names I've never falsely accused anybody of doing anything! Just to let you know I have been pretty humble and cool about things and I'm pretty chill when I get on here to read and study! And a lot of the times when I read something and want to voice my opinion on it I try to take my time with my punctuation skills having to look up an Old English book having to get caught up on things just to let you know that I'm trying and letting people know that I'm not some idiot on here doing drugs or something and I know that we all need to brush up on our Scholastics and I admit that I do too! I think that's one of the reasons why I enjoyed being on here is because I enjoy learning and getting the help on here once in awhile and I appreciate that! It just embarrasses me every time I see something that hasn't come through and has been reported for one reason or another and it's been like what three or four times in a row... and I read the content I'm not just bouncing all over the place I'm pretty aware of what I'm reading.. I just want to let people know that I'm not some dumbass on here. And I certainly don't want to give people the impression I can't learn or make better improvements! I just find it embarrassing every time something gets reported it makes me feel like a dumb little kid sometimes :oops:

Honestly, I think this is one of the most useful things you could ever have told us, Brother.
A lot of the time we still seek for things outside of ourselves, failing to see and realize that every answer is already inside, as our Soul is our connection to its Creators.
As Musashi Miyamoto stated, "Everything is within. Seek nothing outside of yourself."

I've know this for a while now and I still made many mistakes along the path, letting myself be distracted, doing the bare minimum and letting obstacles seem too big, when all I had to do was move on to the next important thing to keep in mind and do it.
The last few days especially, I realized I have been transforming in some way. I have a stoic mindset about the things I know to be of damage to me spiritually and I have banned them from my life, I have realized completely that a succubus is the only partner I'll ever really settle for (even if it takes multiple lives to accomplish this), and I've now been doing daily RTRs for 4 years without skipping a single day.
I have a long road ahead of me yet, but given that I'm finally aware of what I can do and more in control of myself, I know I'm going to be successful.

Thank you for everything you do and for how true to the Satanic Path you are. You're just as inspiring as HP Maxine to me.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thank you very much for this post, it made me tear up.

Whenever I've visited ancient temples, I always feel extremely touched and sad, knowing that we had built such great monuments for our Gods and Goddesses, but so little has remained... Many times I've thought that the Gods are so far away from us, and there's simply no way to get closer to them any time soon.

What you say is a very simple truth, but I will have to meditate and really focus on it, because I still feel great sadness thinking of this "distance". After all, the physical aspect is just one part of our reality.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
When hearts of likeness come together, we can build great things. We have been doing this. I am greatly thankful for what we will accomplish and have been accomplishing together.

Thank you for the encouraging words. I love this community. It's grown to be such a beautiful thing and I look ever forward to the future and what it brings for us. We do truly belong here. And I'm looking towards a future where that feeling can reach every corner of this world.

When I was a child, I had some truly beautiful spiritual experiences, ones that with later spiritual progression, I indeed learned were of the Gods. However, like most people, when I went to school and entered society, it's inevitable that you feel pressured, to shift your mind to 'realistic' or 'logical' concepts. The truth is though, the more I tried to deny those feelings and deny my heart, the more miserable I became. Nothing really worked out. Something was always just missing. I made plans for a life which just never really came to be, but it was a life that would have been built on the back of denying everything I felt for the spiritual. Inevitably, I ended up here, and my experiences were all gradually put into context. It was a long, long life up until then, wondering if my early experiences were real or if I was crazy for believing in something like that. But, trusting my heart was what got me here. Though it goes without saying if you're already on this forum reading it, no, you're not crazy for having 'that feeling' inside you. That longing for something that feels absent from the world as it is. No matter where I looked, I couldn't really find hope, or ultimately a reason to be. However, the more I walked this path, the more I realized this was what I was longing for all along.

Very inspiring, that is why the heart chakra along with the kundalini is the area most cursed by the enemy, because it is where the lower chakras connect with the upper chakras and where the memories of past lives of the soul remain.
If this area is tied and blocked the energy in your soul will remain stagnant and you will not be able to grounding and conect to the astral preventing you from accessing your subconscious and the deepest memories of your soul.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Inside our hearts rests the infinite source of all our memory, the memory of our soul. Clouded by the roadways of judgement in this world, we are losing our touch, and losing what matters. The heart whispers silently that we must return back to the height of where we came.

The Gods are always a point into our heart, always there, and always available. We cannot lose our hearts, and we cannot lose them either.

We seek them elsewhere, but they are here. Right here, and right now. When you sit and you will look inside, you will find them. You do not have to walk far for this. Look within and humbleness and wisdom, and you will find all that you seek.

As we advance, the clouds, fog and mist will settle, and the light will arise from within.

Over here, we are building great things for the world and ourselves. In this day and soon as the Satanic New Year approaches within a few days, I think of everyone here, and I think that we have been in each other's paths.

I pray for all that the Gods open your heart and show you the light, and walk you home. Life will always beneath us, fellow SS. We always belong in the place that matters most.

Stay strong in the battle towards enlightenment, and guard your hearts so that you may all be strong, brothers and sisters in Satan. And do not despair! What we seek is always inside of us.

Thank you HP)

This seems to coincide with what Blitzkreig wrote recently to another member about focusing on the heart chakra when we meditate on our Gods.

That and this post resonates with me. This might sound cheesy but I have noticed that opening my heart is physically and mentally difficult for me to do from a lot of spiritual, physical and mental trauma. From different types of people’s who are close to me physically or mentally hurting me very badly to being spiritually attacked before and early years in SS where I felt it the most in my heart chakra. Fortunately I have come a long way and can open up to what or who I choose but I have to manually do it and try hard.

A lot of times I forget to do this manually but with these posts I am noticing this is what has kept me back when it comes to my spiritual life even if I open up my mind fully to everything. Took years for me to open up to Satan even if I tried hard. I just didn’t notice what I was doing wrong. I closed up my heart so much that I became almost autistic like with only going about things purely logical and that isn’t the type of person I was meant to be so that made things more difficult.

Very good post as per usual High Priest.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thank you High Priest Hooded Cobra 666, a very inspiring sermon!

Lately I feel that I am not alone, sometimes it seems to me that demons are next to me, perhaps my guardian demon. When I open my third eye, I hope I'll see them.
I think the Satan are looking out for me, just like the other SS!

My heart, my soul and my mind are forever with the Satan!

Your post and some of the answers reminded me of a dream I had a few weeks ago. An unidentified man placed his hand on my chest and said: "Don't be afraid to remember", and my chest glowed green...

Dragonheart666 said:
This may not have anything to do with the subject on here?
But lately I am wondering if I should stay on here or not? I honestly feel like I am making an ass of myself! Posts being reported.. getting a lecture from somebody... especially when I know I screwed up on something? And I can see that I made repeats..on some things... on certain subjects depending on the sermon or the talk? If it isn't bad enough feeling dumb and awkward at my age? Just sharing an interest in something or my perspective on something without making a bigger fool of myself :? Laugh out loud I appreciate people helping me and giving me pointers and tips on my typing. Getting my typographical errors and whatever boo boos and mistakes I've made throughout the whole time I've been on here and I appreciate that! I appreciate the help especially when it's necessary! :D And I admit that I've posted a few things on here that are repeats and maybe I posted something that was a little derogative where I got out of line..
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes stay on here. one of the hardest things to do is base your self worth in the opinions of others. decide who you are and be proud of it no matter what others think or say to you. More often than not when some one criticizes you they are simply giving you a confession about themselves, and who they are. That is the way I handle it. Someone walks up to you and thinks your are a fool. Always look at it as a confession on their part. their opinion of you has no bearing whatsoever on who you are. You know who you are and the opinions and evaluations of others do not need to be part of what you think of yourself. Your self worth can not be a collection of other peoples opinions. Doing that keeps one busy trying to control what others think of you.
Only your own opinion of yourself MINUS all the opinions of anyone that ever said anything about you is what counts. If you get that process down you will suddenly be free of a huge burden. You wont have to spend any more mental energy on other peoples thoughts and opinions and figuring out how to behave to please or make others think things about you that you like which is all based on one's upbriniging where the family or tribe had certain standards of behavior. You can dump all that effort and go with...... there are no rules and you can do and be anything you want regardless of anyone else expectations or opinions or judgments. You then free yourself to be who you are instead of trying to be what a multitude expects you to be.
thats all for now. Go be yourself. Be free, but stay on the forum and your chosen path to the godhead. I want you here.

I appreciate your writings, very inspirational and motivating. Pulls us all together more closely. Bravo....

Thanks I appreciate your message.
HP I sent you a meil, if you haven't checked it please take a look, it's important.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

In a deep meditation last night I spoke with the Goddess Bastet.

I asked her when she will return to the Earth, and if will I meet her again. She made me realise that waiting for this day to come me is needless if I only wish to see her again, as she is already here for me now, and always has been, and always will be, till the very end.

In the astral fields, where is there a time or where is there a place where my call to my Guardian Daemon could go unheard of or where they might be unseen? No where. It is never a bad time or the wrong place; she's simply in my heart.

It's a relief, really. I suddnely realised that for a while now I was no longer waiting for the Gods to return to the Earth anymore to show us how it is; the Gods are in me. And I am already here.

Do we not shine the light of the Gods through our actions? Do we not bring their holy presence with us and share it the world already?

Great words, HP.

Thanks.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

HP you have no idea how much i loive you

HP thank you for everything

I WILL DO ANYTHING FOr YOU!!!

Wotanwarrior said:
Very inspiring, that is why the heart chakra along with the kundalini is the area most cursed by the enemy, because it is where the lower chakras connect with the upper chakras and where the memories of past lives of the soul remain.
If this area is tied and blocked the energy in your soul will remain stagnant and you will not be able to grounding and conect to the astral preventing you from accessing your subconscious and the deepest memories of your soul.

Anahatta also gives us both freedom from fright (superficial fearlessness) and true fearlessness as well where we become totally free.

The jew fears the Goy that feels fine.

Beautiful sermon High Priest Hooded Cobra666, it's a message I needed to hear. being a 59yo Onion who just discovered my TRUE Creator 10 month's ago and the Gods. I can't count the number of times I've wanted to give up because of all those stinking! layers.
Great and Mighty SATAN has been here for me, I've felt his power. on my worst days.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL Marchosias
Hail Victory!

Thank you for the inspiration and security knowing we always have Satanás and all his Gods and Demons constantly there, regardless!

Ave Satanas may he continue keeping our minds full of necessary messages!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I spoke to someone 2 days ago about grounding. That autistic ppl have trouble grounding, even to the point where they can't feel their body.

Reading this here makes me think that perhaps dross has accumulated so much in those people, that the result is a disconnection.

Being properly grounded also releaves stress, Im quite sure. And most likely reduces complaints and the like (special snowflake behavior, in example) from the population. This last bit is just speculation on my part.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back