Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Spiritual Warfare Schedule: April 9th to April 20th 2023 [April 20th WHAT TO DO - Update]

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
[April 20th 2023 Update]

In the April 20th of this year there is a powerful eclipse taking place. It's important that we all focus on the Rituals given for the 20th, which have been cumulatively building up to peak on this day.

That will make the schedule that we began earlier finish with a powerful bang effect.

The Moon is in Aries, as this Eclipse is highly influenced by energy that is explosive and impetus driven, not one of sustaining in nature for group workings. As thus the schedule ends with a bang rather than continues from the previous build-up.

That's why we don't do any different group Ritual, because the energy is peaking and exploding, and not consistent.

Yet, the very same force can be used for one to begin a working with a bang in an area where you have been seriously struggling with, and you cannot easily break through from.

In regards to personal workings, beginning any working of a financial, self improvement, self change nature, will have increased effects on April 20th of this year. If you have been waiting for one of these, it's an ideal time to begin this.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Greetings Everyone,

Pretty soon there will be the New Satanic Year in late April. That is one more Year of Agenda setting for JoS and for us to grow collectively, despite of what happens in this world and what are the obstacles in it.

More in regards to this will be announced soon.

As we all know the enemy's "Easter" is essentially the same situation as with any year: Stolen holiday, crying against the Gods, pretending a jewish dude named Jesus will save everyone, and chant curses against the Gentiles to try to maintain a control over them, providing for one more year nothing substantial to humanity whatsoever except of a stolen spiritual legend that people like because it was part of their Ancient Lore - the lore in which it had meaning.

Interestingly enough, "Easter", literally being named in English as a slight change from Astart, being sourced from Astarte and Beelzebul's Ancient Rites on these days, has to do with the inner resurrection of the Serpentine force as I have explained in previous topics. Yet currently, none of this is known or practiced in our world due to misrepresentation of spirituality.

Further, the Rites of Demeter and Zeus [both of which have to do with the union of the soul and the real "ressurection" that has to do with our souls becoming active when they were previously dormant] are now disregarded over more hebrew fairytales that lead nobody nowhere spiritually.

That is a deviation from the plan of the Gods for this earth, which obviously consisted of a vital culture to get us to spiritually advance.

April 20th is a very serious date this year, both planetarily and for our beliefs.

For this reason, we will be doing a Ritual Schedule for 11 days, until April 20th. The Schedule will be simple and will contain the same Rituals for all of these days:

9. FRTR, Astarte's Ritual, Beelzebul's Ritual, Curse Israel RTR
10. FRTR, Astarte's Ritual, Beelzebul's Ritual, Curse Israel RTR
11. FRTR, Astarte's Ritual, Beelzebul's Ritual, Curse Israel RTR
12. FRTR, Astarte's Ritual, Beelzebul's Ritual, Curse Israel RTR
13. FRTR, Astarte's Ritual, Beelzebul's Ritual, Curse Israel RTR
14. FRTR, Astarte's Ritual, Beelzebul's Ritual, Curse Israel RTR
15. FRTR, Astarte's Ritual, Beelzebul's Ritual, Curse Israel RTR
16. FRTR, Astarte's Ritual, Beelzebul's Ritual, Curse Israel RTR
17. FRTR, Astarte's Ritual, Beelzebul's Ritual, Curse Israel RTR
18. FRTR, Astarte's Ritual, Beelzebul's Ritual, Curse Israel RTR
19. FRTR, Astarte's Ritual, Beelzebul's Ritual, Curse Israel RTR
20. FRTR, Astarte's Ritual, Beelzebul's Ritual, Curse Israel RTR

Below the Links To The Rituals:

Astarte's Ritual - https://satanslibrary.org/Demons/Astarte_Power_Ritual.html
Beelzebul's Ritual - https://satanslibrary.org/Demons/Baalzebul_Power_Ritual.html
Curse Israel - https://satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/CurseIsraelRitual.html
FRTR - https://satanslibrary.org/tspaintableb.html

Thank you so much. I knew this was coming but expected it sooner, have to work on patience. This year it will be special as we are considerably stronger. I feel ecstatic and ready to make it rain.

I was looking forward to the program. Thank you HP!

LET'S GO!!!

Hail Satan!
Hail Queen Astarte!
Hail Beelzebul!

Alright, let's do this. I get extremely annoyed at this time of the year with xian crap everywhere. Everyone celebrating a dead non-existent jew and on top of that completely disrespecting the whole Pagan Tradition behind this which they erroneously associate with this crap which doesn't even make any sense at all, but who cares anyway, right? Just follow along, goy, oy vey. And the worse of all, everyone wishing happy easter to each other with their happy faces acting like nothing but an empty shell, pretending this is some sort of innocent holiday while at the same time jews are literally sacrificing children and in the most horrible ways imaginable.

Infinitely greatful to have a Higher and True Purpose.
In the face of Fate and Time, only our Supreme Gods give us a path for Liberty.

May we all grow in our capability to see and connect with our Eternal Gods!
Each day and moment is a blessing, The Gods take Action.
And they teach us, this is our Home, We must grow ourselves properly.

Perfect! I had noticed that eclipse by April 20 on the SS calendar.

Here is a backup of this schedule:
https://666pages.com/SoaringEagle666/RTRschedule.html

Let's do it, when the 20th arrives, there will surely be some surprises, HH.

Joseph was the savior of the Jews in the Book of Genesis ( IN EGYPT ). .... Joseph was the husband of the mother of the Savior of the Jews ( Jesus Christ ). ( WHO WENT TO EGYPT ). Joseph of ( Ramtha,, lamsa translation of bible ) Aremathea was the man took the body of Jesus to the tomb where he is said to have risen to Save the Jews. JOSEPH seems to be an important name ( occult Code ) for the salvation of the Jews. Will this happen again, ( Joseph appears to save the Jews from the rest of the world ( GENTILES ,, EGYPT, IN A SPIRITUAL SENSE . ),,, with 2nd coming of Christ thought form ).??? ....... Meaning of Joseph ...,,, Jehovah shall add
Origin:Hebrew. Meaning:Jehovah shall add. Joseph is a masculine name of Hebrew origin boasting great prominence across the Christian bible. Rooted in the Hebrew name Yosef, meaning "Jehovah shall add," Joseph represents several beloved and just figures. .. God will give .. Maybe this is nothing important. Just thought I would mention it.

happy Ēostre, Hail Astarte!!

May the Queen of Heaven be forever exalted!!

YONE666 said:
Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=435415 time=1681051186 user_id=57]
Excellent! Thanks HP HoodedCobra :)

Hi im YONE.
Sorry, what does JG mean?

Joy of Satan Guardian, it's a rank for individuals who have proven themselves.

refer to this post https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=66384

YONE666 said:
Lydia [JG said:

Hi im YONE.

Hi, JG stands for JOS Guardian. Wise and experienced ones that play a special role in this community. They're quite friendly and approachable if you're in need of advice or assistance.

YONE666 said:
Lydia [JG said:

Hi im YONE.

JOS Guardian

For more info read here:

Announcement: Joy Of Satan Guardians [First Announcement Made]
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=66384

YONE666 said:
Lydia [JG said:

Hi im YONE.
The [JG] means "Joy of Satan Guardian". It's a rank above regular members, but below High Priests.
https://satanslibrary.org/English/HP_Hooded_Cobra/Announcement%3B%20Joy%20of%20Satan%20Guardians%20%5BFirst%20Announcement%20Made%5D%20-%20High%20Priest%20Hooded%20Cobra%20666.pdf

Awesome!! Let's do this! Bring in the New Year full force...gonna hurry n start now 🖤✴️

Hell yeah. Let us reap inexorable ruination on the enemy. I saw this one day late, so I'll have to make up for it soon.

Also, we are in the middle of the month where Mudslimes starve themselves like psychopaths - are there any updates regarding the ritual we're going to be doing about Pisslam in particular, High Priest?

good morning everyone
this schedule comes at the right time thanks to our HP hoodedcobra666
but i am wondering why azzazel ritual is not included
and what we should focus on when doing baal ritual

Astarte in Vedic terms she's also known as Mantra Chandika meaning "THAT which blows away the troubles of her devotees like a tornado."

Cracks neck cracks knuckles flexes
Yep this is going to be a good one time to slap these jewish rats so hard they loose the taste out of their mouth

*From a far distant burning horizon, music resembling "the great trial" from hearts of iron 4; the new order mod this time singing about retribution against the kikes and the entire enemy with a justified Satanic end to the threat can be heard*

...No one's putting the kike on a stick over our queen Ishtar...

*Wildfire loads his F-RTR triple action multi-shotgun with every other weapons on him based off the RTR schedule and blazes into the field laughing. The rest can be guessed on what happens next. :D *

For those that want to add an Aura of Protection and cleaning.

I suggest FRTR, cleaning, 3 scheduled rituals and a final clean and then an AOP.

blackwizard said:
good morning everyone
this schedule comes at the right time thanks to our HP hoodedcobra666
but i am wondering why azzazel ritual is not included
and what we should focus on when doing baal ritual

Baal and Astarte rule these times of the year, Azazel and Satan rule the latter, after July, for this year.

Therefore, you will see increased activity on these Rituals, and because these Gods preside over protection and other things that are fertile during this time.

SATAN GOD LOVE THOTH
WHO Lilth.
Our Mother
Lilith God
Mother Lilith th beautiful of th Enki
Lilith mother lady
U r of Satan
As God
My God
I love
U
Love
U old
SATANAMA SATAN IS GOD.

Mother Lilith
Show us ur
Morthr love we
We LOVE YOU
AS WE LOVE
OUR OUR LOVE
GOD CREATES
US ALL.

MOTHER LILITH
FATHER SATAN
HAIL BOTH YOU
FATHER N LILITH

YOU ARE TH GODS

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back