Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Luther's Legacy

Mageson666

Luther's Legacy

This is from an answer I gave on the question in the forum:

Luther simply wanted to take Catholicism back to total Judaism he wanted to strip any of the Pagan elements out of the religion. Which is important as it was the Pagan elements in the doctrines of the Church the work of the Hellenic Pagan philosophers such as Aristotle and Plato that created the ideals of the enlightenment and scientific revolution in Europe. When stripped of Christianity.

It was when Europeans like Bruno rejected Christianity and Catholicism and went with the Pagan half of the synthesis they created the enlightenment. Luther removed from culture what created the enlightenment. Bruno denounced Christianity as being Jewish and the Jews as the excrement of Egypt. He was the leading intellectual, philosopher and public teacher of the time. This is why the Jews set him up and had him arrested and executed in Rome. Others who taught spiritual knowledge were also persecuted by the Church and died from assassination while others were arrested and burned at the stake for the crime of Hellenism which is the ancient word for Paganism. If you study the history of the Inquisition it was started by the Jews within the Church to wipe out the last open Pagan cultural aspects and people who still held such knowledge the Church open states such. There was still open Paganism in Europe in the 12th century. One thing always appears the Jews are threatened by any spiritual knowledge and any connection to the Gods of Gentiles. They attack this hysterically and violently.

The Catholic Church was already being challenged and losing ideological power across Europe and the Hellenic doctrines were becoming dominate. The Church was not going to last long in any significant fashion. People like the Medici's the most powerful bankers to Kings were openly Pagan and were funding a Hellenic rebirth across Europe.

Luther was simply a Jew [he could read and write in Hebrew] who was working to keep Christianity going in a more Judaic form. He used the anger against the Church and redirected it into keeping Christianity going. This is why Luther had the anti Jewish works published as he was pandering to the attitudes of the time. People were openly fed up with Christianity because it was tyrannical, Jewish and alien. And they were fed up with the fact Jews were running it. Its no different then the Hungarian uprising against the USSR it was an anti-Jewish uprising against the Jewish Communist Party.

Luther's own statements as to the actual doctrine of the Catholic Church he parroted most of his life as a Clergyman. It was openly praising the Jews and Jesus as a Jew and the Jews as their elders brothers in Christ. The Catholic Church was as Philo-Judaic as any Zionist Protestant Church. Luther was also receiving assistance from powerful elements within the Cardinal's of the Catholic Church so was Calvin the other Protestant leader who's real name was Cohen. Luther's trick was to convince the Nationalist Germans that this type of Christianity was their own. You see the same with Knox a discipline of Cohen with British Israelism this allowed the Jews back into England.

The Jews created anti-Jewish propaganda in a Christian form to keep the Goyim within Christianity as they were leaving it because they were fed up with Jews and being in a Jewish cult. The Jews did the same with the Communist Party they banned anti-Semitism in the USSR but once the news about the reality of the USSR was out to the world in the late 1940's. The Jews then started creating propaganda that the USSR was anti-Semitic and the Jews had lost all power over the USSR and Gentiles were running the USSR now and even those Jews involved in it had nothing to do with being a Jew. They did this to fool the Goyim as it was out Communism was a Jewish movement for world control and mainly by the Jews themselves when they thought they had won started bragging about this from the roof tops.

Its the same with Christianity the Jews created it and ran the Church from the start the bible is Judaism and about creating a global Jewish government by bringing about the Jewish Messiah and the rule of the 144,000 Jews the symbolic number of the 12 tribes of Israel to rule the world. When the Church was a the height of its power the Jews were lording it over the Goyim in open. The Goyim revolted so the Jews had to come up with changes to hide themselves better and keep the program going. This gave the Jews enough power to then create Communism which is atheist Christianity to keep the same program going into a secular world and finish the job of bringing the Jewish messianic age with the same program with the goal posts moved around a little.

Thanks, Magey.

In case anyone wants to see (part of) the article - https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=831
I did register on Facebook to log-in with it, but it still demanded payment.

This text is pure gold to be honest. Not only the truth in it but the way it is said is very persuasive and mind opening. IDK if this is a good idea but we should copy and paste some certain sermons on some non Satanic vids or forums. Or at least parts of it to make them easier to swallow.

Sermons that don't talk about Satanism but instead of the political and doctrinal side of Israel are easier to swallow for the goym.

But this only if the author agrees on this. We want to be careful at the same time :)

Many "Nationalists" praise Luther as some sort of Anti-Jew. Who died under the banner of Rabbi Yehoshua and trying to impose the clear Rabbinical law in Europe and the West. And as some very 'anti-semetic figure'. Like Rabbi Jesus in that case. All is in reverse. This reversal works to deceive weak minds. But facts are facts.

Very important post especially for the alt-righters and similar types.

"Always keep your foes confused. If they are never certain who you are or what you want, they cannot know what you are like to do next. Sometimes the best way to baffle them is to make moves that have no purpose, or even seem to work against you." - the deceptive Petyr Baelish from the jewish show Game of Thrones

You are wrong about the Medici's though.

How so. The Medici's were Pagan. Cosimo Medici was openly a Hellenist who denied Christianity and he worked with the Pagan Gemitos the Greek who brought them the Platonist texts. Cosimo Medici opened a Pagan school in Florence. And the Medici's put their money into publishing the Hermetic Hellenist texts that formed the renaissance. Under Medici rule Florence became the center of the Hellenist movement in Europe. The Medici's openly brought back Paganism in public celebrations, art, philosophy, science and such. Under the Medici's they were having open Pagan processions. The Benedictine order took over Florence after the Medici's lost power and they worked around the clock to unsuccessful force Christianity back on the population and destroy the Paganism of the Medici's.

Templarmkd said:
You are wrong about the Medici's though.

Templarmkd said:
"Always keep your foes confused. If they are never certain who you are or what you want, they cannot know what you are like to do next. Sometimes the best way to baffle them is to make moves that have no purpose, or even seem to work against you." - the deceptive Petyr Baelish from the jewish show Game of Thrones
What is it? A tennet of the jew - "if you can make an enemy your friend, then..."? What's the end? "...you've won"? Perhaps the worst thing for a jew is to be discovered as being a jew - call a jew a jew (and I like to call them dirty but not quite saying they're a dirty jew or a kike) and they are offended for "muh hololol".

Think about this. The jew has been ejected from 109+ countries 109+ times in history, and it keeps trying, but it keeps on being discovered. Most assuredly, Spiritual Strength is stronger than Physical Strength - and in the case for 'those without', that can also mean morals and ethics and ideals, dreams and aspirations and vocations, etc.

HP Mageson666 said:
The Benedictine order took over Florence after the Medici's lost power and they worked around the clock to unsuccessful force Christianity back on the population and destroy the Paganism of the Medici's.
Hence, France is (or was :roll: ) a secular country now, and it has been infiltrated and dirtied and shitified with the jew and jizzlam.

What is it? A tennet of the jew - "if you can make an enemy your friend, then..."? What's the end? "...you've won"? Perhaps the worst thing for a jew is to be discovered as being a jew - call a jew a jew (and I like to call them dirty but not quite saying they're a dirty jew or a kike) and they are offended for "muh hololol".

Think about this. The jew has been ejected from 109+ countries 109+ times in history, and it keeps trying, but it keeps on being discovered. Most assuredly, Spiritual Strength is stronger than Physical Strength - and in the case for 'those without', that can also mean morals and ethics and ideals, dreams and aspirations and vocations, etc.
Petyr Baelish is the best personification of the jewish character. That's all I was trying to say.

Templarmkd said:

Petyr Baelish is the best personification of the jewish character. That's all I was trying to say.
No, I was just adding to what you said.

FancyMancy said:
HP Mageson666 said:
The Benedictine order took over Florence after the Medici's lost power and they worked around the clock to unsuccessful force Christianity back on the population and destroy the Paganism of the Medici's.
Hence, France is (or was :roll: ) a secular country now, and it has been infiltrated and dirtied and shitified with the jew and jizzlam.

The Medici are Italian, not French. Florence is in Italy as well.

Stormblood said:
FancyMancy said:
HP Mageson666 said:

The Medici are Italian, not French. Florence is in Italy as well.
Forever I thought Florence was in France...

I remember helping out the Medici's in Assassins Creed 2 when I was a kid like a good halfway through the game. Little did I know they were some of history's sickest cunts XD. I'll have to try and get it again and see really what they were all about this time- because I barely focused on the historical context as a kid, it did teach me about the Renaissance from a young age tho and Da Vinci etc.

Speaking of which, they had a new game come out this year titled Assassins Creed: Origins where they take the franchise to the time of Ancient Egypt. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the context of the game be it Satanic or corrupted? (like Skyrim was) Obviously the existence of the game is a footnote in something rising. I know its kind of off topic on this thread but would appreciate a quick answer.

Saytan Abbrasa

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back