Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Oy, Veyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
SapphireDragon said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
It's hard to wake up from something that's been so engrained in one's mind for so long. But it's not impossible and I'm grateful we have people like you helping shed some light on the situation. Thanks for all you do for us!

Thanks for understanding. One of the best ways to deprogram from things is to understand the pure ridicule beneath certain ideas.

That's why this post is actually brain-dead, because, that's exactly the same level of brain-dead we have on the underlying enemy principles.

The tier of the underlying brainwashing mentality in all matters related to wealth, power and so on, as this has been drummed into the heads of Gentiles by jews, is literally nothing besides the emotional underlying nonsense of the jewish people.

Nothing else.

They are NONSENSE, and should be treated as NONSENSE.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The Alchemist7 [JG said:
" post_id=424830 time=1676501071 user_id=1057]
Then unlike the church where the donation money go to cars and houses for the clergy, donations to JoS go to expansion of infrastructure and spreading spiritual knowledge so as many people as possible can have access to it *for free*. This is obvious enough. Yet is JoS where the injustice takes place.... Also all the people that are somewhat hostile to JoS always find some bullshit accusations towards the people here or towards the clergy or any other things that have nothing to do with the backbone of Satanism, namely with the spiritual knowledge that is only provided by JoS.

Let's see what kind of diatribe is needed here again to explain a fundamental problem in Gentiles: The ill programming when it comes to constructing anything that would eventually or should oppose the jews, or anything that would provide value to their existence that isn't something of the jews.

Every time a jew sees a goy that is an evil goy get 1$, a jew enters a state of extreme discomfort and semi-deadly shitting of their pants, which makes them instantly prompted to turn on numerous jewish mental programs that are meant for Gentiles consumption to try to bind the goy from getting a glass of water or an orangeade with this 1$, because the jew potentially thinks that this would ruin them.

Then in the back of their head the Torah doesn't allow them to see the goy walking around with this 1$ as it's a potential danger, and alarms to call them anything from corrupted to deadly to whatever, the siren goes loud. Oy veeeeyyyyyyyyyyyy...

National mourning takes place in Israel everytime a goy showed a solidarity to another goy and didn't follow pointless individualism and didn't shit on it's own spiritual knowledge by leaving it's own side and backbone unsupported.

Imagine that now, the programs instilled in the goy brain aren't working. Hashay save them oy veyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

rabbis-in-sack-cloth-and-ashes-640x400.jpg

Gentiles are brainwashed into nonsense. As we own and have manufactured all the world's wealth, and our people work all day to create what we refer to as "Civilization", and as we create the higher levels of existence for people who have understood life better, we are being lied to and spat on the face.

Jews, who create imaginary or usury or theft based money [from the Gentiles] always tell the Gentiles bogus worthless shit about the "Religion of the Poor". Mind you the "religion of the poor" like Islam and Christianity, is just a communism where everything is stolen from everyone, and centred into literally nowhere.

And you are forbidden of even thinking of abundance, both as an idea, and in anyway.

Spiritual Satanism doesn't tell you none of that fucking shit. It's all based on the real, what is good for us all. Appreciate that everyone here says only the Truth. Honor this agreement which is True between us and the Gods, by adhering to it.

Does that Zeus statue look like to anyone like a cheap worthless thing, that didn't take decades to make? And the people who spent all their existence bordering the heavens, as unworthy of food?

This worthless mentality equates the worthlessness of the Jewish hoax. It tells you nonsense based on theft, because it has nothing to offer. To weak the native people, it gives them poverty morals, and instills the nonsense that "Clergy" and anyone of the Gentiles with high value in society, must be fighting over one piece of meat.

Meanwhile, what about those who teach you poverty of the mind, soul, spirit and the material? Since they serve this unholy alliance, people make them "rich". The preachers of decay are all around showering in what they deprive the minds of others, like depriving them of spiritual knowledge, or depriving them of material things, only to continue doing this.

Then, anyone who doesn't do that, is called an "enemy" and the jews create a false moral nonsense, which is based on literally nothing, to tell anyone who wants to reverse the above process that they deserve the moral kike punishment they themselves aren't adhering to.

In short, they are trying to put Gentiles on the hamster wheel and drive them insane.

This hamster wheel destroys the spirit of these people, and eventually, they can no longer serve. Hitler can't spend his existence shinning your shoes, he has to spend his existence in a different manner. Anyone who feels something else is brainwashed.

In regards to jews who whine all day everytime the goy gets 100$ dollars, you are all delusional if you follow this. The jews censor the abundance mindset that existed in civilizations like Ancient Egypt, where average citizens lived in many ways in an excellent manner. Today, the best civilizations function in the same manner.

By creating rapid inequality and other nonsense, they usurp all the wealth, and denigrate the people of high value into fighting over loafs of bread. As a jewish rapper Drake gambles out 25 million per go, they tell you bullshit that your High Priests don't deserve a house or something, because that would be too bad, for giving you all his existence and living energy.

Recently, the goyim is going to pay Adin Ross to stream for it, but you will still tell your leaders shit. That's utterly shameful, and shows how low people have sunk. I have to tell these people, you should be ashamed of yourselves.

I have spent almost all my wealth to help the Clergy before me, and I did it without thinking. Today, my soul is truly saved because of this, in contrast to me having certain more "material things" in my life. I couldn't live without JoS, but I could live without certain digits that didn't kill me to give. Then I noticed, life will reward, and the Gods will reward.

In regards to whining kikes who pretend they aren't seeing that we're nowhere really to the imagined amounts of 10 trillion shit that they imagine. Yet, jews and other shrunken brains consider it their live's duty to mindwash the goy to not buy a pair of shoes and to censor their whole existence from this, because it's quintessential, or otherwise the goy would be corrupt?

Guys go buy me a big Mercedes Benz please, because this kike nonsense about "oy vey the religion of the poor uhhhh the Clergy can't have shit Uhhhh must serve you from jewish manna from heavens goy" is fucking worthless bullshit.

No, not really, just trying to break the programming, I am not in particularly interested in this. But the programming here is apparent: Help your own; "OY veyyyyyyyyyyyyyy programmed alarm by jews goes off" - Help a kike like "Adin Ross" secure 150 millions, "oy vey, absolutely".

That's called programming.

We are going to increase all infrastructures and all our power too, nobody limits us. This is fucking stupid GOYIM nonsense to think otherwise. We must shed ourselves from this.

The kikes send liberally 10 millions to one another all fucking day. Yet you have some people still mentally shrunk to the point they believe the people who devote all their existence to others must wear filthy rugs for them.

Some will be rich and others not so much, but poverty of the inside and the heart and soul has many manifestations. Stray from all of them.

They just say that nonsense to the goy because literally this kills your Clergy, your people, and is antithetical to reality. This golden throne belongs to the Gentiles and their Spiritual Leadership, and all this safety and power.

Then, you have people allowing this golden throne to be taken away, into a place and space where nothing is represented.

The sole reason kikes have this footing is because they haven't been told to literally pay for Mercedes Benz for Satan's Clergy. Pay up kikes. Why? No reason, because we are God. Just pay us. No wait, if they pay us, we are actually just paying ourselves, because it's all stolen.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

SapphireDragon said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Gentiles are brainwashed into nonsense. As we own and have manufactured all the world's wealth, and our people work all day to create what we refer to as "Civilization", and as we create the higher levels of existence for people who have understood life better, we are being lied to and spat on the face.

Jews, who create imaginary or usury or theft based money [from the Gentiles] always tell the Gentiles bogus worthless shit about the "Religion of the Poor". Mind you the "religion of the poor" like Islam and Christianity, is just a communism where everything is stolen from everyone, and centred into literally nowhere.

This is 100% truth!

All of these underlying mentalities are such nonsense coming from Gentiles that one cannot reasonably sit down to articulate them.

It's just that everytime a jew screams "Oy vey", a Gentile literally says "Yes my boss" and just goes onwards and rushes to protect their jewish mentally inflicted scars.

The post is merely trying to explain the utmost stupidity, in the stupidity layer in which it exists. In other words, since all of this is jewish kvetching, it explains such in the level in which this exists.

Literally when people are told and they exchange these opinions, they are on this level of stupidity. The same reason-less capacity presents itself on the nonsense that is stated.

The fact that Gentiles have nothing at this point is only because they have engaged in being totally dumb with that nonsense.

One has to pretend this requires high articulation problem and pretend it's something else besides RAMPANT PROGRAMMING while it's all JUST A JEWISH SCAM TO CONFUSE EVERYONE.

The enemy displays a strong tribe mentality while it preaches the opposite for us.
Zero organization and cooperarion for gentiles let alone racial conscience.

But I suspect the only true way of establishing a hierarchy would be naturally through personal display of power.

Gabriel Lamb said:
The enemy displays a strong tribe mentality while it preaches the opposite for us.

But I suspect the only true way of establishing a hierarchy would be naturally through personal display of power.

I am trying to deprogram our guys, that's all.

Kikes have their own top Rabbis inside bulletproof Cadillacs and guarded in Israel by 200 dudes with AK-47's and they won't allow the authorities to even vaccinate them.

Meanwhile I have to get kiked by the goy here and sacrifice everything because it has been so fucking dead brainwashed they can't understand why the above is even necessary and I have to do levitation all day because someone demanded it to prove I have to exist for some reason.

I'll be told by 15 year old kids all day how awesome and how superior they are from HPS Maxine and then eventually we will have to leviate in front of them, while the slightest statement of the same nature towards a Rabbi would incur a bitch slap never seen before in world history.

That's a hell of an era I am living in. Woohoo!!

Unless there is a serious deprogramming, then progress is being halted.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

This is 100% truth!

Some people feel so guilty or selfish for wanting more for themselves, it's sad and completely unhealthy.
Know your worth! You were meant to live a life of happiness and abundance not squalor, poorness and filth. Hitlers shining example of the abundance he brought Germany during his time is literally the example how every country should be and model after. His people were living in excellence. Then in horrible contrast you look over to the state Russia was in under Stalin, People living in filth, having their rights stripped away, having their hidden food portions dug up and confiscate so they would be forced to rely on the government, resorting to suicide and cannibalism. Such terrible low states of suffering and being that no one should ever have to go through.

It truly is honorable to donate to good causes and labors of hard work like JOS. Donations to xian programs and jewish fraud based donation organizations are just there to make people think they are doing a good deed and will be rewarded in some way by an imaginary sky god, as the TV baptist preacher said with your donation Gawd will rain upon you one million dollars for every 10 dollars you give! NEW CARS will fall down from the heavens above! but in reality it's a scam. People are delusional for thinking that actually will happen..

As for people donating to large organizations to help homeless or people suffering from illnesses It is better to go out to local groups where people are feeding the homeless, or other charities than are a communal effort that you can SEE and be a part of anyway. Even donating blankets, food, clothing to shelters is important too! At least you know the people are actually getting the donations.

But anyway, Thank you, this is an important topic for sure! people need to wake up from this kind of mentality and deprogram from this. We need to re-learn many things as a society through the eyes of the knowledge of Spiritual Satanism and all it brings us.

Spine said:
The content is as remarkable as the title. Very good post. Thank you.

Thanks Spine, what I also find highly remarkable is that the lack of experience doesn't compensate for high pretence, such as for example, when one pretends they cannot tolerate irony, while responding with such to something that was ironic, such as this post.

Now please my brother, might you translate if possible?

[Edited: Misunderstanding]

SapphireDragon said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

This is 100% truth!

Some people feel so guilty or selfish for wanting more for themselves, it's sad and completely unhealthy.
Know your worth! You were meant to live a life of happiness and abundance not squalor, poorness and filth. Hitlers shining example of the abundance he brought Germany during his time is literally the example how every country should be and model after. His people were living in excellence. Then in horrible contrast you look over to the state Russia was in under Stalin, People living in filth, having their rights stripped away, having their hidden food portions dug up and confiscate so they would be forced to rely on the government, resorting to suicide and cannibalism. Such terrible low states of suffering and being that no one should ever have to go through.

It truly is honorable to donate to good causes and labors of hard work like JOS. Donations to xian programs and jewish fraud based donation organizations are just there to make people think they are doing a good deed and will be rewarded in some way by an imaginary sky god, as the TV baptist preacher said with your donation Gawd will rain upon you one million dollars for every 10 dollars you give! NEW CARS will fall down from the heavens above! but in reality it's a scam. People are delusional for thinking that actually will happen..

As for people donating to large organizations to help homeless or people suffering from illnesses It is better to go out to local groups where people are feeding the homeless, or other charities than are a communal effort that you can SEE and be a part of anyway. Even donating blankets, food, clothing to shelters is important too! At least you know the people are actually getting the donations.

But anyway, Thank you, this is an important topic for sure! people need to wake up from this kind of mentality and deprogram from this. We need to re-learn many things as a society through the eyes of the knowledge of Spiritual Satanism and all it brings us.

The post is merely trying to explain the utmost stupidity, in the stupidity layer in which it exists. In other words, since all of this is jewish kvetching, it explains such in the level in which this exists.

Literally when people are told and they exchange these opinions, they are on this level of stupidity. The same reason-less capacity presents itself on the nonsense that is stated.

The fact that Gentiles have nothing at this point is only because they have engaged in being totally dumb with that nonsense.

One has to pretend this requires high articulation problem and pretend it's something else besides RAMPANT PROGRAMMING while it's all JUST A JEWISH SCAM TO CONFUSE EVERYONE.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I feel you. Sorry I'm in a mood for being chatty tonight I didn't mean to deviate too much from the point of this post. We have all been guilty as a society of this stupidity at one point or another. It's hard to wake up from something that's been so engrained in one's mind for so long. But it's not impossible and I'm grateful we have people like you helping shed some light on the situation. Thanks for all you do for us!

SapphireDragon said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
It's hard to wake up from something that's been so engrained in one's mind for so long. But it's not impossible and I'm grateful we have people like you helping shed some light on the situation. Thanks for all you do for us!

Thanks for understanding. One of the best ways to deprogram from things is to understand the pure ridicule beneath certain ideas.

That's why this post is actually brain-dead, because, that's exactly the same level of brain-dead we have on the underlying enemy principles.

The tier of the underlying brainwashing mentality in all matters related to wealth, power and so on, as this has been drummed into the heads of Gentiles by jews, is literally nothing besides the emotional underlying nonsense of the jewish people.

Nothing else.

They are NONSENSE, and should be treated as NONSENSE.

SapphireDragon said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

This is 100% truth!
It truly is honorable to donate to good causes and labors of hard work like JOS. ...

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO please don't. The knowledge of the goy doesn't matter. Hear our nonsense on why this shouldn't happen:

Muh Shoah
Muh Goy not spiritual
Muh Cobra makes jokes, he also made a joke jews should be paying by their slave labor force for his Mercedes Benz. He makes stupid posts making fun of the bullshit we tell you, that's unacceptable goy, ok?

Stop going against the jewish lizard people who keep printing fake money ad-infinitum and putting eternal debts on all Nations, and cease from doing anything immediately, oy vey!!!!!"

proxy-image

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
SapphireDragon said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

This is 100% truth!
It truly is honorable to donate to good causes and labors of hard work like JOS. ...

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO please don't. The knowledge of the goy doesn't matter. Hear our nonsense on why this shouldn't happen:

Muh Shoah
Muh Goy not spiritual
Muh Cobra makes jokes, he also made a joke jews should be paying by their slave labor force for his Mercedes Benz"

proxy-image

For every one cent that was donated to Jos there's a jew out there somewhere that shits himself out of existence :lol: if you listen very closely you can still hear them whisper "oy gevalt"

SapphireDragon said:
For every one cent that was donated to Jos there's a jew out there somewhere that shits himself out of existence :lol: if you listen very closely you can still hear them whisper "oy gevalt"

Dont make me laugh like that, I dont want to wake everyone up.

OY VEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYY! MY SHECKELS STUPID GOY!!!! EAT ZE BUGZZZZ

Even though I am temporarily unemployed, in my physical life I always try to use the opportunity to tell people the truth about the Jews, that they are the enemy, etc. Now events are unfolding in such a way that even non-Satanists are beginning to see the harm of the jews.

In my country I openly tell many people I meet that the Holocaust never happened. No one can contradict me on this, they all keep quiet. They can't even charge me with anything, because I will kill them with facts. I decided for myself not to be silent. But now I'm not saying this so that anyone will follow my example, because all countries are different and their laws are also different. I simply have no fear of jews. I like to punish the jews.

And yes, if I had those millions of dollars, Gods see, I would buy you a Mercedes. I could even leave my Land to you as my inheritance or allocate a part to build a house, if necessary, since some of my Land I have nothing to cultivate and it temporarily stands empty. My husband and I agree, since we have no one to leave the Earth behind us. In any case, my heart is open to You.

Jew are also footing all kinds of videos out there! On YouTube slamming Hitler and his Nazis again just to build themselves back up! Trying to build up their hatred for us gentiles anyway they can because the Jews know that they're losing their ground and they know that they're being exposed! So now they're trying to stir up old hatred! Posting videos on the world's evil graveyard plot! Where they claim that Hitler and his Nazis were buried and have come up with all kinds of documents making them look like Monsters as usual lying about them and talking shit!..AGAIN... Jews love more than anything to dig up the past! Another excuse to start another fight with us gentile people trying to give us a guilt trip? Talking about Adolf Hitler again and again and again as of though they can't seem to let go of yesterday! I've noticed a lot of this going on with youtube! The Jews are trying to get their fucking crowd going and getting a lot of people riled up talking about the second world war and how evil Hitler is and all of that shit! Feeling the minds of people all over! With all kinds of fear and more bullshit and is usual twisting things around again and again!.... :🤬🤬🤬 the enemy never gives up! They will even dig through their own shit again and again and again! Looking for some excuse to make the Gentile feel bad!... 🤔 and what's worse people are buying into it! And leaving their comments! I not only see these ridiculous videos all over YouTube people are actually posting them all over social media just to get people all riled up! As of though we don't have enough hate and discrimination going on among us as it is! It doesn't matter where you go! The fucking Jew always seems to set some kind of a trap somewhere.. 🙄 THEY ARE PATHETIC....!!!! YAHOO'S AND APES... they are the most disgusting looking people! They are just as ugly on the outside as they are on the inside....!!!! Coming up with more waste lie to the world! And now instead of just coming up with something new to fuck us over! They turn around and they dig in their own shit! Always digging up the past as usual! And always taking it out on hitler! And then I have to hear about it at home with my folks! And it makes my eyes roll with anger! If anybody has any idea? About Hitler and who and what he really was and what he was like! But then again they go along with the Hollywood nonsense! And believe the fucking enemy and the crap they dish out! And you know very well when they start talking about Hitler again and bashing him again and again? You know very well what we're up against? Especially when us white people are now the minority! And with all the racial slander going on all over social media and all over the streets! And everywhere else a person likes to go to hang out and shop! You're going to hear about it everywhere you go! Because people are going to be worked up over it and they're going to be throwing it all over the place looking for an excuse to put each other down! And adding more hate and more discrimination Upon Us White people! Just because of our connection with Hitler! And the fact that we have our white pride! And just because we have connections with the gods and have respect for the European people and the ancients! And those who passed before us! And just because we have the guts enough to speak up for ourselves and tell it like it is! Along with it we're going to be put to shame and told how to behave! It made to feel even more ashamed of ourselves and more discriminated! All these Jews now are fucking looking for is fucking excuses! And more scrutiny to use upon us! Every fucking Jew out there is a fucking joke! And they lead you to believe that there's some kind of a poor innocent people! As broke as a joke and all of that nonsense! And how these stupid Christians fall for their nonsense and spend money and give it out like idiots! Thinking that they're going to help the needy and the less fortunate! When it is all going towards fancy cars and buildings! And the biggest percent of it ends up in the hands of the Jewish rabbis! Or the royal families of europe! More filthy disgusting Jews! They never give up! They get more and more pathetic every day! And those that follow them are getting more and more stupid by the second! It's interesting how a lot of these followers believe every word the enemy says? And it's sad to think that a lot of this is even going on in my own home and in my own neighborhood! Among people! And dealing with family members that are confused? Believing the enemy and what is being exposed on the news! Not even knowing the difference between what is real and what is propaganda! Especially when it comes to sticking up for my ancestors telling them where to go and how to get there and if they want the truth that they need to learn to listen and shut their mouth and dig the wax out of their ears and listen for once and for all for the truth and get an education! That there is a difference between bullshit and reality!.. THE FUCKING JEWS ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR EXCUSESS TO MAKE US LOOK LIKE IDOTS... and it's interesting how people fall for their shit! Over and over and over again!.... I took a look at these fucking Jews in the picture below! And they all look like cows asses! Covered with shit! Fucking pussy faces!... they're the ones that look like disgusting animals!.... and they are scared and should be!!!... not to get off the subject here! I wish this venting about some of the things that I have noticed! And I wanted to get a word out on it! And a warning! And then to go along with this topic!... they are coming up with more ways to fool people into spending money on all kinds of shit that's not even necessary! They have ruined jobs and businesses with the covid-19! Keeping people scared and keeping people in the dark with fear and nonsense! Along with the quarantine! And then along with it jobs and businesses closing down and folding up! Prices of food going up up! And talk of war and more war! And it doesn't end!.. the enemy is not going to give up without a good goddamn fight! And now they're digging into things more and more! Coming up with all kinds of ridiculous programs to brainwash people! Targeting teenagers and little children now with cartoons and movies more than ever! And coming up with more false documents on Hitler and his nazis! Just to stir that kind of hatred among the americans! Pisses me off! These pathetic Kikes think it's fucking funny! And they don't even care about our feelings and our emotions that we have towards Hitler and our ancestors! It's just adding more fuel to the fire along with the hatred! That is being thrown all over the place among people around the world! And reading this post! Seems to fit in with it perfectly along with what I am trying to share here!. And letting people know what is going on. Along with I have read here. 📚 Thank you for sharing!! Hail Satan!!❤

The Jews are just looking for more excuses to make us look pathetic! And if any of you have been on YouTube lately? You notice that they're digging up history on Hitler and his Nazis again! And stirring up more shit with that! Bringing forth more excuses and more reasons to start shit on us Gentile people! The Jews are doing everything they can to sterile kinds of shit! Along with coming up with shitty programs to brainwash children teenagers and people of all ages! And along with it! They're digging up the past and rubbing it in her face! Trying to give us another Guilt Trip and coming up with more ways and more lies to confuse and to convince the world anyway they can possible! And it never ends! I would really hate to be a fucking jew! And I'm glad I'm not one!

It bothers me when I see people complaining they don't have money, but they DO HAVE the means to get some, yet they don't because they don't think they deserve it/think they belong to someone else.
I'm disgusted. If they'd die hungry I'd be happy and it would be entirely their fault.

It's not just oy, vey. It's oy, very. When the oy-veying/oy-verying continues to intensify more and more, it will certainly become oy-very-much-indeedilly-doodily.

Cobra has said many times that he is just here to run JOS you can get advice from him you can help the guy out with some dollars and you can spread a bit of the word around you can also open your mouth and defend the gods or ancient world when it comes up in conversation or if some ass hat insults the gods directly you can tell them to shut their fucking mouth the gods appreciate it a lot but this is basic bitch level like you got lv0 as in you just got here and are trying some stuff out then you get to like lv4 you can do some of the intermediate stuff now and when you do warfare you are actually reasonable at it and make a real contribution to spiritually manifesting stuff.

then you have like lv6 or lv7 when you actually start to think of ways you can do more to destroy the jew and all its workings here on our world and be that guy or gal who leads the people to the next age ideally better then when we got here then you got like the lv8 or lv9 people who are like cobra and the staff who commit their lives or a good portion of it to running this place answering questions improving content and such they commit their lives to this end.

you don't have to be a priest to make a difference you can make a difference in your area even putting up negative or thought provoking propaganda up about jews religion and the like can be very damaging to their movement but yes eventually some of us are going to have to step up and be taking some pot shots at the jews im trying to build myself up financially to this end here in Australia so i can give them a run for their money you might not be able to work out who im or if a certain movement is mine or not but im going to give it a go.

As a Satanist i know that this life is not the only one i will live so im starting to think like perhaps i should give up buying my own place and become proper dedicated to putting my finances into attacking the enemy to strike back at them and collapse them i have lived many lives and i will continue to do so patience in getting that cream life the life i want later maybe in the next one even but this one this one is all about war i must destroy the parasite so the next generation can prosper so if i will buy a house it will be a basic one i'm already quite a minimalist anyway i must put my money and energy into cleansing this world and to ideally have children and invest heavily in them so they might succeed to do so if i fail.

i would like to get a page on the forums or on a separate site where we can list our businesses on it so that the JOS community can buy goods and exchange services done by Satanists for Satanists example one of us can make a witchcraft supply shop and we can list it on here a % of profits can even go to JOS i think this would be an awesome step to take.

I used to run my own small loans business where i would give people loans at commission only this means that say you loan 300$ you would only payback 330$ instead of 546$ like my competitors as they charge interest per annum rather then a one off commission fee it has been my dream to give that a proper go again and if my brothers and sisters were my main customers i would be even more thrilled by this also the only reason why this went down hill was because of covid and a lot of people who had loans couldnt work so i forgave the debts sort of had to start up again from there ouch.

Masterj810610 said:
SapphireDragon said:

Dont make me laugh like that, I dont want to wake everyone up.

OY VEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYY! MY SHECKELS STUPID GOY!!!! EAT ZE BUGZZZZ

:lol: If you look even closer you can still see the shit stain with the faint outline of a yamaka and side locks where it happened. Now closed off by caution tape and people scratching their heads as to what could have possibly happened there.

FancyMancy said:
It's not just oy, vey. It's oy, very. When the oy-veying/oy-verying continues to intensify more and more, it will certainly become oy-very-much-indeedilly-doodily.

When the oy veying becomes Oy shit I'm in trouble now :lol:

I do wonder that they are another species entirely.

In school these people were the somehow really great carte-blanche to do whatever they want people, but apparently meanwhile there are primary historical sources all over time of them chopping up babies and the highest of economic and spiritual crimes that led to great suffering for everyone.

Really great stuff here jews.

Great job, I've been living in poverty all my life, honestly I don't desire so much to be rich, I'm more interested on the soul and be a wonderful person and improve my self everyday, this doesn't mean i have to be poor all my life but have teached me that the most important is not the money. but I understand how much powerful is money and I will seek for it without enslaving my own people, be intelligent and we must recover our resources from this parasites, the world is ours.
Hail satan.

Nikois666 said:
I don't know if this guy really is a jew, could be a troll, but look at the downvotes and the replies. People are waking up to Jewish programming.
2.png

wow what a convo

Nikois666 said:
I don't know if this guy really is a jew, could be a troll, but look at the downvotes and the replies. People are waking up to Jewish programming.

This Mik guy must know that the scary faces in JP culture, if I can remember or if my brain is working correctly after being educated on this since my high school years, depict strength and the capability of the spirit. Talk about being afraid of strength to the point of equating it to evil...damn this guy is literally a soy weed in humanoid form, or that's part of kike genetics themselves. No surprise if true. :lol:

Ramses said:
Cobra has said many times that he is just here to run JOS you can get advice from him you can help the guy out with some dollars and you can spread a bit of the word around you can also open your mouth and defend the gods or ancient world when it comes up in conversation or if some ass hat insults the gods directly you can tell them to shut their fucking mouth the gods appreciate it a lot but this is basic bitch level like you got lv0 as in you just got here and are trying some stuff out then you get to like lv4 you can do some of the intermediate stuff now and when you do warfare you are actually reasonable at it and make a real contribution to spiritually manifesting stuff.

then you have like lv6 or lv7 when you actually start to think of ways you can do more to destroy the jew and all its workings here on our world and be that guy or gal who leads the people to the next age ideally better then when we got here then you got like the lv8 or lv9 people who are like cobra and the staff who commit their lives or a good portion of it to running this place answering questions improving content and such they commit their lives to this end.

you don't have to be a priest to make a difference you can make a difference in your area even putting up negative or thought provoking propaganda up about jews religion and the like can be very damaging to their movement but yes eventually some of us are going to have to step up and be taking some pot shots at the jews im trying to build myself up financially to this end here in Australia so i can give them a run for their money you might not be able to work out who im or if a certain movement is mine or not but im going to give it a go.

As a Satanist i know that this life is not the only one i will live so im starting to think like perhaps i should give up buying my own place and become proper dedicated to putting my finances into attacking the enemy to strike back at them and collapse them i have lived many lives and i will continue to do so patience in getting that cream life the life i want later maybe in the next one even but this one this one is all about war i must destroy the parasite so the next generation can prosper so if i will buy a house it will be a basic one i'm already quite a minimalist anyway i must put my money and energy into cleansing this world and to ideally have children and invest heavily in them so they might succeed to do so if i fail.

i would like to get a page on the forums or on a separate site where we can list our businesses on it so that the JOS community can buy goods and exchange services done by Satanists for Satanists example one of us can make a witchcraft supply shop and we can list it on here a % of profits can even go to JOS i think this would be an awesome step to take.

I used to run my own small loans business where i would give people loans at commission only this means that say you loan 300$ you would only payback 330$ instead of 546$ like my competitors as they charge interest per annum rather then a one off commission fee it has been my dream to give that a proper go again and if my brothers and sisters were my main customers i would be even more thrilled by this also the only reason why this went down hill was because of covid and a lot of people who had loans couldnt work so i forgave the debts sort of had to start up again from there ouch.

It would be great but when the oy veyyys would see they'd try to close all our businesses
Trading/purchasing through physical means is dangerous, but listing it online makes it possible for anyone to see. We'd need super security for this.

Wildfire said:
Nikois666 said:

This Mik guy must know that the scary faces in JP culture, if I can remember or if my brain is working correctly after being educated on this since my high school years, depict strength and the capability of the spirit. Talk about being afraid of strength to the point of equating it to evil...damn this guy is literally a soy weed in humanoid form, or that's part of kike genetics themselves. No surprise if true. :lol:
Even if it's a fake troll, such people exist even among gentiles.

As the world begins to embrace the Satanic energies again, such people will fade away on their own. They will be nothing and forgotten with their natural demise.

Nikois666 said:
Even if it's a fake troll, such people exist even among gentiles.

As the world begins to embrace the Satanic energies again, such people will fade away on their own. They will be nothing and forgotten with their natural demise.

Holy hell, then this means me witnessing a hell lot of people I know and wish were dead over here fading away like they're the new outcasts this time lmao. Can't wait to do what they did to me all these years once they are the ones powerless now but with no blood being spilt but mic's dropping and them being meme'd as losers just like those dark days of mine. Everyone who knew me as the victim will now know me as the victor this time but in a hilarious fashion.

CONTEXT: Imagine being ostracized for 15+ years straight JUST BECAUSE you get a few things wrong and are not thinking like everyone else's mental pattern.

Sadly I can't do any killing business anymore until they TRULY, truly initiate whatever is of the same level as arson on my location/killing, torturing, or r**ing a friend or loved one of mine/tampering of biodata/resumes of other important stuff to get better work via device hacking or whatever, then I'll be happy death spelling those arseholes away lol.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Gabriel Lamb said:

I am trying to deprogram our guys, that's all.

Kikes have their own top Rabbis inside bulletproof Cadillacs and guarded in Israel by 200 dudes with AK-47's and they won't allow the authorities to even vaccinate them.

Meanwhile I have to get kiked by the goy here and sacrifice everything because it has been so fucking dead brainwashed they can't understand why the above is even necessary and I have to do levitation all day because someone demanded it to prove I have to exist for some reason.

I'll be told by 15 year old kids all day how awesome and how superior they are from HPS Maxine and then eventually we will have to leviate in front of them, while the slightest statement of the same nature towards a Rabbi would incur a bitch slap never seen before in world history.

That's a hell of an era I am living in. Woohoo!!

Unless there is a serious deprogramming, then progress is being halted.

Can you speak more on your method for levitation
About it

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back