Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Announcing New Joy of Satan Guardians / Positions

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
With great happiness I announce that the Joy of Satan has more Guardians at the preparation stage and more that have been appointed already.

Currently, we announce our dear member TheAlchemist7, who has been elevated to the position of a Joy of Satan Guardian Position because of his organizing work and efforts in organizing the projects we are working on for expansion of the Joy of Satan.

It goes beyond saying that the same is the reason due to very good public conduct and proving his care of the community over and over again.

We want to thank him for his contributions and we look forward to even more positive and uplifting work for the Gods and Father Satan Himself.

Further, our member Jrvan is appointed as a member with the specific office of being the Head Librarian for the Joy of Satan, which is a vital function and work position because of his long-standing care and love for the topics that deal with the Joy of Satan information and it's maintenance.

Except of Jrvan it would be impossible to talk about the Library without speaking about the arduous efforts of others to create, polish and update the largest Satanic library in existence.

Other members with honorable intents have worked tirelessly to bring forth the updated JoS Library, which is available and will soon have more updates than ever. Their commendable actions will be spoken about in the relevant post when the full updated will be made public which is very soon. We thank you in this post and we will thank you in the next.

May all of the people in this path be blessed, and stay strong and firm in the face of every future task, adversity or positivity.

Our continued love and brotherhood under the Gods keeps us all as one. We are moving forward. The community and I thank you all for your works.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Congratulations to Jrvan and TheAlchemist7. Jrvan has certainly done a lot of work as far as the library and editorial work. Alchemist has also done a fantastic job with initiating and helping to organize our very large multilingual translation project. Very happy for you both indeed!

Congratulations to TheAlchemist7 and Jrvan! :D

This recognition is well-deserved, as they have shown immense dedication and hard work in their efforts. Their commitment to their responsibilities has made a significant impact. I have no doubt that they will continue to be a positive influence and make valuable contributions in their new positions. Well done!

congratulations, may the gods bless you so that everything grows exponentially

CONGRATULATIONS!!❤️‍🔥 This is awesome!!
These people are amazing!! And they do a fabulous job with there time! and work here. And I enjoy studying and reading ALL THAT YOU SHARE on here.
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK PEOPLE!! We can also achieve a position on here too. And personally I would LOVE to as well. And I will keep going on here. AND DO WHAT I CAN, AND WHAT EVER IT TAKES! Because this is something beautiful and rewarding, and it is definitely a goal!. Doing your part and learning as much as you can! And showing the gratitude 🙏 in do8ng to. THIS group is awesome! We are all on here to learn! And there is a possibility for everyone! These people show a wonderful example of what they have learned and what they can do! And you can do the same as well! And that goes for everybody on here! Even somebody like myself!❤️ HAIL SATAN!! HAIL TO THE GODS AND DEMONS!!! 🔥 HAIL THE JOS!! ❤️

Congrats to both jrvan and alchemist7 for their promotions.I hope that both of you reach higher positions in JOS clergy.

Regards,
BabySatan

Congratulations! You guys have earned this and are an inspiration for all the other people on the path to becoming guardians and helping Jos as you have done. Thank you all for all that you do! Hail Satan!

Congratulations to JG TheAlchemist7 and Jrvan Head Librarian!

So happy to see this. Thank you both so much for your contribution and work to the Community!

Congratulations The Alchemist7 [JG] !
Congratulations Jrvan, Head Librarian !
🥳🎉

Congratulations on your recent promotion! I hope that this recognition of your hard work and dedication serves as a source of inspiration for you to continue to strive towards greatness. May you be successful in all your endeavors and may this elevation bring you even greater opportunities for growth and success.

Congrats to both of you!

TheAlchemist7 [JG]
and
Jrvan - Head Librarian

You have proven yourselves worthy. Keep up the great work! :)

Thank you, I will do my best as always. I am very proud of how far we have come with Satan's Library, and I am excited beyond words for the update. It has been my great honor to work on this project with the wonderful team.

Congratulations to our new JoS Guardian, TheAlchemist7 [JG]!

Your pride is our pride. Our chest swells in joy as yours does in righteous glory. Let no future prospects be too grand for you and no enemy insurmountable. Rise ever higher forevermore and carry along the good tidings of Father Satan with every step you take.

Namasata, our Brothers in Satan.

Congratulations to both of you, you have earned it maybe we could give specific titles in different colors so we know they are head librarian,head of administration, programmer, Astrology etc as we grow in size if you have a specific issue to deal with we can easily locate the person in charge and rectify the issue with them directly rather then trying to remember who does what in JOS guardians.

Thanks everyone for the very warm congratulations, totally unexpected :D

Working for and advancing with Joy of Satan and accomplishing successes together with the Community has been, is and will always be a life mission and goal for me, no matter what obstacles and hardships life will throw in my way.

Hail Satan and Hail All Ancient Gods of Humanity!

Congratulations on the new titles!
I wish you well in your new roles with the JOS!

Hail Satan!
Hail Ashstar!
Hail Buer!
Hail Felix
Hail Sallos!

Congrats to you guys and congrats to all the others that are working so hard for our comminuty.

Thank you all.

Hail Satan
Hail JoS

Excellent news!

Congratulations to you The Alchemist7! Very happy to see you receive the title!

Congratulations to you Jrvan, your work on the library has been excellent, very good to have you as the Head Librarian for the JoS!

The JoS continues to rise!

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back