Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

SATAN'S DAY RITUAL - DEC 21st to DEC 25th - HAPPY SOLSTICE/YULE!

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Greetings to all of our Satanic Family,

Now that Yule is upon us and Father Satan's day arrives, it's a jolly time and a time to think of hopes, dreams and future aspirations.

Every year on this date we are reminded that the longest night of the year, as with any difficulty in existence, will always pass. Eventually, the light of day will be longer, progress and prosperity will come.

As Spiritual Satanists we are very happy on this date to give our glorification and positivity to our God who protects us all and takes care of our spiritual journey.

It's time to allow one's self to get into the hype, and get excited, to celebrate internally and even externally if circumstances allow. In time, everyone will be free and we will celebrate as we should.

Our collective spirit is most powerful. Let's show that!

This is a day of Satanic brotherhood, where we are to pour out our love, care and thanksgiving towards Father Satan Himself. It's His day, but as with everything that has to do with Father Satan, He is a giver and not a taker; we receive more than we can ever give.

We therefore as His followers must show him our appreciation inside of a world where still the beings in it are beneath understanding Him and His Eternal Truth.

In this year like the year before, and all years to come, we are going to come closer to our Father Satan and get to know Him better. Thinking in that spirit, we will do one Ritual and one Psalm towards Satan.

Other Demons will also get theirs in due time. Father Satan is the first to receive a prayer/psalm like this.

The word "Psalm" comes from the Ancient Greek "Psalmos" which means "sung prayer". We will not exactly sing, but we will vibrate, despite of the fact that Father Satan deserves all the songs in the planet and then some.

The Psalm is to be repeated 3 times. On the first time, you can read it mostly with your mind. The second time, read it with emotion. The third time, read it while strongly trying to comprehend everything mentioned in it.

Let us celebrate and properly glorify our Father Satan!

Happy Yule everyone, and Happy Solstice!

Below, the Rituals Schedule:

21st. Satan's Power Ritual, Satan's Psalm 1
22nd. Satan's Power Ritual, Satan's Psalm 1
23rd. Satan's Power Ritual, Satan's Psalm 1
24th. Satan's Power Ritual, Satan's Psalm 1
25th. Satan's Power Ritual, Satan's Psalm 1

Links:

Satan's Power Ritual - https://satanslibrary.org/Demons/Satan_Absolution_Ritual.html
Satan's Psalm Prayer - https://satanisgod.org/Psalms/Satans_Psalm_1.html

Below the text of the Psalm:

Satan's Psalms - Honoring Satan

The Satanic Psalms are prayers who are meant to both glorify the Gods whom they are directed to, but also open up the initiate to the spiritual forces that the Gods represent inside of them, for both self discovery and empowerment. These will grow our understanding, our bond and consciousness of the Gods. Every Psalm is to be done three times, from end to finish, for maximum effectiveness.

Satan's Psalm 1: Glory and Blessing For The Great Satan, by High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Vibrate AUM once, then Vibrate x 3 times "SA, TA, NA, MA"

Father Satan, blessed are you in the power of Truth
King of the seen and the unseen,
Essence of all things,
You are glorified by your divine Name.

Vibrate x 3 times: "A, AY, SHAH"

Tonight you are given praise and litanies,
We bow our heads to your eternal power,
The love of your devotees is revealed to you
King of the Eternal and Parasivanic void, our Brightest Lord.

Vibrate x 3 times: "A, NO, DAR, KA"

You Satan Lucifer, greatest manifestation of the universe,
Guide of Guides,
Patron to all and wielder of the piercing light,
Father of the Demons and protector of the Gods, be praised.

Vibrate x 3 times: "A, MA, DHA"

You arrived on the world as the ray of the light,
To our world you came with happiness and created us,
Resident and present are you in infinity,
Outside and inside of all worlds, we recognize you.

Vibrate x 3 times: "A, BRA, SA"

You are God and you are everywhere and nowhere present,
If we cannot comprehend you, then guide us,
And If we can, then shatter our delusions,
Pierce us with the trident of bliss and truth.

Vibrate x 3 times: "A, SA, AR"

You are He whose power is infinite,
You are that which is, always was, always will be,
Great and ultimate,
Ineffable Serpent.

Vibrate x 3 times: "A, SAS, VA"

Your Name is praised,
We know your Name,
You open the gateway to True understanding
With you, eternity arrives.

Vibrate x 3 times: "A, MA, GOHD"

Save us from the arrow of time
Remove from us spiritual ignorance
Open and cure our hearts with your divine & pure light,
Bless us without cessation, us who partake in your mysteries.

Vibrate x 3 times: "SA, TA, NA, MA", then Vibrate AUM once.

-End Of Psalm-

Pronouncing guide:

SA, TA, NA, MA as in the popular mantra SATANAMA, the S is hissed.
A as in Anger wherever it appears.
AY as in a high pitched A-EE sound.
SHAH as in SH (hissed) and AH as in the English nodding phrase of "AHA".
Gohd as in the English "GO AHEAD" - with the letters E and A removed. "GOHD"

A Psalm! This is exciting I look forward to these coming days and celebrating yule. I can only imagine the effects of reciting this new psalm. Happy Yule everyone!

Hail Satan!

Finally i was checking the the forums every day for this and also what does Parasivanic mean i cant find a defintion for the word you use Parasivanic Void in the Psalm for Satan i notice you use many complex words someone definitely likes to read a lot as i have never heard half of the interesting words you use uttered by anyone.

Also Happy Yule to all

This is INCREDIBLE.

It also feels like it was posted on a tight schedule so I will also be quick in my questions, HP.

You say "AY" is "as in a high-pitched A-ee sound". Do you mean like the "ay" in the word "hay", or is the sound more like an Uh-yeee? The way you worded it makes me unsure which "A" to use.

Also, with Satanama, do we hiss the S like the S in Satanama like a cat, (back of the throat) or like a snake, like extending the S in spoken English (front of the mouth)? I personally use the Kabalistic S and do it like the S in Satanas whenever I see it, but I want to make doubly sure. This is our first Psalm, after all!

Also, since Psalms are to be vibrated 3 times from start to finish, does that mean 9 repetitions of each line in total, and 3 repetitions of the "litany" portion? I am going to assume this is like the 72 Names RTR back then, where we vibrate the entire thing from start to end and then go back to the start. Only, this time, we have blessing "affirmations" in the middle too. Did I understand this right?

Lastly, HAVE A BLESSED YULE to our entire Satanic Family! Hype up, bless up! May we finally celebrate everything out in the open, someday soon, with all our loved ones with the enemy finally defeated and unable to do one thing about it!

Happy Yuletide y'all! Hail Odin/Satan! Been buying and wrapping up presents!

I give thanks and praise to Satan and the Gods of the Orion for having enabled Yuletide to once-again, become a National Holiday ('cuz ya know....a certain asshole group tried to ban it and ruin it all for the Gentiles....).

Blessings and positive energies to those unfortunate living in nations where Yuletide is banned (cough cough....muh Abu Allah).

[img=https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2F4.bp.blogspot.com%2F-2vQiuHKLeGM%2FTasvP8NT2pI%2FAAAAAAAAAPk%2FeQWn0GskVkg%2Fs1600%2Fodin.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=040e6bd7e4077b6ef0966ee1c4426d8efc500750fbd7e07cc8d87883a329a819&ipo=images][/img]
[img=https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.christmasdaygreetings.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2018%2F08%2Fa-merry-christmas-greetings.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=7c40fc4a6694b1d455983bb060025c7b1a7d8fdb315391fa1c480302d4af4cc7&ipo=images][/img]

Happy Yule everyone!! Lets enjoy and indulge!!

Hail Satan!!

I have a small question to eliminate any doubts:
AY as in a high pitched A-EE sound
Is the A pronounced as fAther or fAte?

2. Just wanted to confirm that all Ds are to be vibrated behind the two front teeth as in the usual kabbalistic style.

Thanks.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I hope this isn't a stupid question:
Should the words spaced with commas be vibrated together with a single inhalation or separate? Like "Sa, Ta, Na, Ma" is to be vibrated in four breaths?
Thanks!

This is the first time I will be celebrating a Yule with Satan. I can't wait!
Happy Yule to all!

Hail Father Satan, all glory to you!

SeguaceDiSatana said:
I hope this isn't a stupid question:
Should the words spaced with commas be vibrated together with a single inhalation or separate? Like "Sa, Ta, Na, Ma" is to be vibrated in four breaths?
Thanks!
Four breaths is the most powerful. You can do it all in one breath if you're short on time, or if four breaths creates an overwhelming amount of too much energy.

You can use the detailed pronunciation guide for SATANAS as an example:
https://satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/SATANAS.html

Happy Yule and all the best to everyone here. May we find strength in this new season to became more, achieve more and take our world back. Enjoy this holiday, give thanks where they are due and HPHC, thank you for the psalm.

I have a question regarding the sentence "as above so below". In eastern philosophy and abrahamic religions there is a concept that soul and body are seperate that means we have to avoid our worldly desires just focus on aatma, after world (spiritual world) and that soul is immortal like that but in satanism material and spiritual world are interconnected (inseperable) and this have some link with "as above so below" that I want to understand. I also want to know that does our racial identity is limited to our body or it has deeply rooted to our soul. Jews want gentiles to be raceless. You can also provide me link of ancient forums discussion if any.

Happy Yule to everyone. I hope every one would receive the help of Satan.

Can someone tell me if the holiest night of the year that has to be dedicated to Satan is the 22 or the 23?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Every year on this date we are reminded that the longest night of the year, as with any difficulty in existence, will always pass. Eventually, the light of day will be longer, progress and prosperity will come.

i believe

HAIL SATAN :mrgreen:

A question.

The Psalm is to be repeated 3 times. On the first time, you can read it mostly with your mind. The second time, read it with emotion. The third time, read it while strongly trying to comprehend everything mentioned in it.
So do we repeat the psalm 3 times from the beginning with AUM once , 3x SA TA NA MA, until the end with 3x SA TA NA MA and AUM once, or do we read each part 3 times?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back