Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Leftist Anti-White Protesters Demand Pedophile Acceptance

Mageson666

Leftist Anti-White Protesters Demand Pedophile Acceptance

978bcad09f9d66ae-2048x1024.jpg

White Supremacy is open code for White People. As the Jewish Left states the existence of White People is White Supremacy and the White Race needs to be exterminated.

Jews%2B-%2BWhite%2BGenocide.jpg

The Jewish Left wants no White People and want Pedophilia........I wonder why....

talmud.jpg

CvnDNNAWgAACWns.jpg

brit-politicians-defend-pedophilia.jpg

bfcd7545c43749761875a3110561ec5e.jpg

Even a Jew will tell you:

samuel-roth-quotes-jews-must-live.gif

The Jewish Left believes they will only achieve equality when they can legally molest your children in public. Why shouldn't these people be in a prison camp.....

HP Mageson666 said:
The Jewish Left believes they will only achieve equality when they can legally molest your children in public. Why shouldn't these people be in a prison camp.....

News today:

_48351578_640x360-world-news.gif

*scary suspense music on the background*

"Satanic Neo-Fascist Bigot Anti-Semite who has killed 60 quadrillion people online in a mass shooter game, advocates pedophiles must be put in prison camps. Happening Now!

Rumors say he is the owner of many Nazi Germany Era Lamphsades, with which he lights up his house. His grandfather who was a jew, is definitely washing with jewish soap that was made from the intestines of Rabbi Shlomo Gulagovich, also known as the Child Predator, one of the holiest of jewish men of his era.

He died when he was reciting from the Talmud how it was great to molest children while repeating he never did it. His honesty is what made him soap. He was soaped with Zyklon N, as in Zyklon Nazi, a drug developed my Dr. Mengele the Angel of Death to kill pedophiles, and therefore remove their blessings from this world.

Pedophillia is part of the Tikkun HaOlam. Goyim remember this.

Putting people in prison camps because they say they want to molest young children in public? This is absolutely healthy according to the Talmud. You're being a racist, a bigot and above all an anti-semite now.

Plus,
THAT'S FASCIST "

carlcuck.jpg

I know anyone who would dare to even suggest such must just be a FUCKING....

maxresdefault.jpg

Who listens to Billy Idol Music of course!

I demand the shitlib Left recognize Billy Idol as the symbol of White Supremacism, Fascism, Anti-Semitism and Pedo Bashing. And that they recognize the BIlly Idol Fist as a Nazi gesture of epic awesomeness that makes Bronies cry! I also demand the Left recognize that Buckethead will never be as cool as Billy Idol.

p01bqsqc.jpg

Its a Swastika Awesome World!

Don't angry the leftist, they have a special force division called Antifa! Just look at their training video and be amazed by their physical abilities:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3KsuzfSMjg

And they also have strong bodies not just combat skills:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrYGw-lX2R0

I'd say better not to mess with them

Hi everyone,
I am a new member of the forum and have been following JoS since 2015. Anyways, my question related to this topic was about "the apparent chip on the shoulder that minorities have". What did the rabbi REALLY mean?

captainHowdy said:
And here they support love jihad . Do you have this problem in America ?
Yes I am convinced that we have many sleeper cells in America.That's is why I carry guns everywhere I go to protect both my family and myself.

The Jews infest the major cities like Paris and London and then remove all opposition with Kaballah witchcraft and magic (black magic). They then build up these false fronts (like Marxism or even Christianity) and through these attempt to control the world.

I just want to add that I think many Jews who are not rabbis but whose families have been generational Jews possess witchcraft powers and I am basing this off of some real evidence - though nothing concrete. We know that many Catholic priests have the most extensive knowledge of witchcraft so it's not too far out to believe that there are many influential Jews, whom are not Rabbis, who possess some sort of witchcraft. The top Rabbi's obviously have the ancient secret mantras to summon their Angels which are just elementals.

ss666 said:
Don't angry the leftist, they have a special force division called Antifa! Just look at their training video and be amazed by their physical abilities:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3KsuzfSMjg

And they also have strong bodies not just combat skills:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrYGw-lX2R0

I'd say better not to mess with them

Antifa troops. The most multiculti, honorless and sissy troops the world has ever known. An elderly house could win them out on 1 against 10 ratio. After all, they have a powerful vision they are going after. Must be really motivating to uhm. Fight the capital I guess? While you get funded by kikes like Soros that is.

Anti-Fa FTW!

HP Mageson666 said:
I demand the shitlib Left recognize Billy Idol as the symbol of White Supremacism, Fascism, Anti-Semitism and Pedo Bashing. And that they recognize the BIlly Idol Fist as a Nazi gesture of epic awesomeness that makes Bronies cry! I also demand the Left recognize that Buckethead will never be as cool as Billy Idol.

p01bqsqc.jpg

Billy Idol rocks, white wedding is my favorite song by him. Love 80's rock.

HP Mageson666 said:

p01bqsqc.jpg

The only bad thing about Billy Idol is that the jewish managers he had were like hanging 50 nazarenic crosses on him at any given time, as if they were afraid some sort of Satanic Spirit would come out, which came out regardless. It went past the point of being a joke.

Billy Idol cannot be bound by a gorillion crosses and mezuzahs...

A question is though if you woke up as Aids Skrillex but still had your consciousness in his body he would no longer be Aids Skrillex and if you woke up as Aids Skrillex totally you would have no introspective understanding of how bad you suck. So you would be cool with it.

Brdredr said:
HP Mageson666 said:
Can you imagine waking up everyday and being Aids Skrillex......

I'd kill myself if I woke up as Aids Skrillex.

Billy Idol is one superstar the Jews just don't like to talk about or play on the mainstream. Idol is also well read on many subjects he has a high intelligence and I suspect he is woke as fuck on the jews. John Lennon and Michael Jackson were woke on the jews from having to be in the music business.

The video for Eyes Without A Face, was full of occult themes dealing with opening the third eye.

HoodedCobra666 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

p01bqsqc.jpg

The only bad thing about Billy Idol is that the jewish managers he had were like hanging 50 nazarenic crosses on him at any given time, as if they were afraid some sort of Satanic Spirit would come out, which came out regardless. It went past the point of being a joke.

Billy Idol cannot be bound by a gorillion crosses and mezuzahs...

I think Cenk booger from the Young Turds, does realize he sucks totally as a person and just takes it out on his betters.

I do however believe Aids Skrillex might have gotten somewhat woke. When he realized he was also a White male in his rant its like something clicked in his mind and he was like "What the fuck".

He openly stated during an interview that the music business is an extension of the Hebrew religion. He was woke on who runs that business.

DeterminedAndStrong said:
How was Lennon, a race mixer who wrote stuff like "Imagine" ..woke?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back