Europa's Final Salvation

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1081

Europa's Final Salvation

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Tue May 22, 2018 1:21 am

The question many people do not seem to grasp, especially the Christian Traditionalists, is why people in Europe do not give absolutely one fuck about the Islamization of Europe and worse.

Why are all these crimes committed and nobody does nothing? Is it because of the holocaust programming? What is so wrong with people?

Simply because Europeans are not inherently, at a soul level, interested in neither Islamization, nor Christian values. There is no viable force to mobilize them to fight against Muslims. Simply because everyone knows Islamization is just Christianity from a different side really. If people do not know such intellectually they know it on a deeper level.

So many people take the silent way which is to let this thing collapse while choosing to serve neither of the Rabbis presented, nor Mohammed, nor Christ.

This is like asking Europe, do you want to take a cultural loan from the jews to pay off your debts and buy arms to fight your 'enemies'? But Europe is waking up as to who sells the arms, and who creates the war. So nobody really wants to invest into this pointless cycling.

Europe has to rediscover her own weapons, her own armor, and she has to regain her own powers. Indeed this is a terrifying situation but it can give rise to a terrifyingly powerful beast.

Christianity is repulsive to the majority of the Europeans despite the mp3 recording many have drummed in their brain and press "play" in their mouth to play while all they do is live life like Pagans but with a jew on a stick as a symbol or something.

Hell, even jews are pissed off that the "Christians" aren't trying to keep Europe more "Christian", and that they let it become infested with mortal enemies of the jews, namely the Arabs. The jews are complaining why the "Christian Revival" they have been funding isn't happening. Useless organizations push for the cultural revival of the zombie christ and it simply isn't happening. Columnists from famous "nationalist" websites are writing BS about christian values on a consistent basis only to find their readership believing more in the ancient egyptian Kek rather than christ.

Rabbi christ is dying, people zap him on the chest, he is officially dead. These doctors seduce Europe to give a last kiss to rabbi christ, on his rotting teeth, lest the rabbi wake up again from his permanent death to continue their old parasitic relationship that almost killed Europe many times over. They tell Europe to relive the "beautiful moments" they had together: intra-racial wars, full bloodshed, middle ages, massive ignorance, a full destruction of all the cultural heritage of a presently brainwashed Europe. Crusades of pure Aryan blood running in the streets of Jerusalem so the jews could regain their 'kingdom'.

Europe still unresponsive. The "political parties" tell Europe that if she kisses the hand of the Rabbi, for one last time, her countries will remain "European". At least "European enough". Because some poison will always remain. They go on to continue this is the sensible solution if we want to 'save what is left' of Europe.

Europe still unresponsive.

Somehow, the Goyim are in a limbo state between full awakening, and half assed awakening with Rabbi Jesus at the top seems to be a solution of the past, so it's not a choice. Europe is culturally dumbfounded right now, it has no culture, but a new culture is arising in the depths of the continent and it's cooking in every country. Truly this rabbinical egregore of the past has died, it doesn't live in the conscience of people anymore, not to raise a weapon for it, but to raise a toothpick or a toothbrush, people would care less.

Many failed worthless leaders in Europe are trying to banner the egregore of the jews around, hoping they will get support. The support they get is the cuckolded idiots who have given their life to this rabbi in the first place. As such there is no real revolutionary energy. Why?

Because such comes only from a lust for freedom. Europeans have woke, one way or another, past the propaganda that believing in a Rabbi is going to 'save' them. Accepting the hand of the rabbi is like an imaginary loan of time from a jewish bank: you know you will have to pay interest and that the bank will strangle you for it.

A couple countries are trying to still rally the meme like Poland because the jew wants to keep the White goyim there warm to die off later and because the Polish leaders are basically slaving for the Rabbi Christ still to remain in power. Imagine if Poles went Pagan, what would have been the case in Europe now? So they are forced to keep their old obsolete system in place. Which as have proved in the situation of ALL OTHER EUROPEAN COUNTRIES, always ends up in death of a nation, sooner or later.

Does anyone really think at this point the old tales of Rabbi Jesus, who have made Europe go extinct many times over in the past, are somehow the way to the future? You have to be over 60 years old and extremely brainwashed to even believe it. One must have never also opened a history book about the 'glorious European past'.

Maybe Europeans are just fed up with the whole "Let's die for the jews, goyim, they are the chosen people! Let's kill one another in brainless rage to prove we love our rabbi!" scheme.

Europe is in an unresponsive coma. She doesn't want to speak to Rabbi Christ for giving her another tranquilizing shot only to prolong her death. After all it's evident the Rabbi opened the doors of "Love" and brought all the crimes of "Love" and "Devotion to Europe's Past" he could bring. In human form, the Kalergi's Children. Europa doesn't seem to want to speak with Mohammed either.

Europe wants to raise a shield and slam it across people's faces. And no dogma of the dogmas above is going to bring it into being.

Truly, for the European species, the day is coming close: Evolve and return to your roots, or die forever. Fight against all enemies and preserve your existence, or perish.

Many people wish for a 'death during sleep option' but that is too hopelessly ((("optimistic"))) after a point, I believe.

Europe can only be raised from her coma from her Father and Creator. The one who always cared for her despite of ridicule and his daughter being abducted by fools and incapable 'leaders' who sold her inheritance for a Rabbi, but dared to call her mother regardless.

As for those who keep pushing christianity on top of Europe's corpse, your work is too in the work of the Dark Lord - which they ironically oppose. Indeed all your work is in vanity, a work schizoid. Half of your heart belongs to the jews and half belongs to your so called "past". But with a ripped heart one cannot channel the forces necessary to help Queen Europe in her distress.

Chrisfreaks, keep it up. Shatter the minds of the Europeans, shatter the faith in the jewish egregores and convinctions by your failures, shatter the jewish myths that you by your own hand have created: Lead Europe to her final salvation by siding against her enemies. Keep showing people more and more of the incompetency of "Christ".

"Christ" meme is very good when he is used as a hoax to take Jerusalem for jews, or when it causes 17 whole centuries of pure death and darkness for Europe. Even now it's very useful when you use it to tell people to cleave unto another race so they become Kalergi's Children, manifested out of multi-culti-cultist loving. When asked to take a bunch of criminals out of Europe, Rabbi can't do that, sorry. He can't even mobilize a group of more than 10 people for this. Otherwise if it's for the destruction of Europe, this hoax can always help.

The future of Europe can never come from this hoax, at least not anymore. It's pointless to live a life under this hoax. Of what importance was the European spirit in the Middle ages? When the children of Europe were locked at farms to be pillaged by jews?

Otherwise Europe will not be afraid to die, truly. Europe has shown defiance to the fear of death for all other occasions in its past. And in a coma she will remain until people accept that Europe's true affections lie in the same spirit and heart with Satan and the Ancestral Gods.

Really, it's the only way out of this mess.

To the fools who try to wake up Europe by her old nightmares, know this will never work. But at least you teach people what never did- Christianity.

Europe will only live by those who kiss the hand of her Father, the Devil.

Her Father will grant her the victory and the final salvation, and she will be crowned again.

Only through her primal and idyllic origins will Europe reanimate herself. And rise victorious in the end of ends.

Don't worry brethren, Europe will respond. Just keep fanning the flames of awakening worldwide. And this time, the response of Europe will be FINAL.

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL VICTORY!

HailVictory88
Posts: 136

Re: Europa's Final Salvation

Postby HailVictory88 » Tue May 22, 2018 3:38 am

Awesome sermon, HP. The Xians who think that more Xianity is the solution are like alcoholics who wake up hungover and want to have another drink to relieve the pain. The only real solution is to sober up and throw out the poison.

User avatar
Egon
Posts: 367
Location: ᛉ Praise the Sun ᛉ
Contact:

Re: Europa's Final Salvation

Postby Egon » Tue May 22, 2018 3:49 am

This is its theme song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjHsSvP8Gzw
Cause Europeans care so much about christ crap.

HoodedCobra666 wrote:Rabbi christ is dying, people zap him on the chest, he is officially dead. These doctors seduce Europe to give a last kiss to rabbi christ, on his rotting teeth, lest the rabbi wake up again from his permanent death to continue their old parasitic relationship that almost killed Europe many times over.

ss666
Posts: 371

Re: Europa's Final Salvation

Postby ss666 » Tue May 22, 2018 12:26 pm

Meanwhile in Israel. What would happen if any European did this???

[warning graphic content]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugLW3U_Sl5A

Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1081

Re: Europa's Final Salvation

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Tue May 22, 2018 4:37 pm

ss666 wrote:Meanwhile in Israel. What would happen if any European did this???

[warning graphic content]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugLW3U_Sl5A


The difference is that Europeans simply aren't these evil creatures. If they were, would anyone ever find them in such situation like today...

Dfiyo
Posts: 13

Re: Europa's Final Salvation

Postby Dfiyo » Tue May 22, 2018 4:42 pm

Dear Brother's and Sister's!
I'm from Poland. Poland is the only European country and Hungary does not accept Muslims.
Polish King Jan III Sobieski defeated the Turkish army near Vienna in 1683. It was the last fortress in Europe. We do not like these people. They do not have any rights with us, mosques.
Poland is a Christian country like most of Europe. However, fewer and fewer people go to the Church. My family is an example.
I do not know a person in Poland who likes Jews.
There is a political problem Poland - Israel. Because Jews say Polish Auschwitz death camps.
If a Jew says so in Poland, he is imprisoned for up to three years.A lot of Jews now come to Poland with lawyers and take us property worth hundreds of millions of dollars.They lost it during the World War.People in Poland are more and more enlightened, but politics is only money.

Best Regards!! Ave Satan!!!

Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1081

Re: Europa's Final Salvation

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Tue May 22, 2018 5:11 pm

Dfiyo wrote:Dear Brother's and Sister's!
I'm from Poland. Poland is the only European country and Hungary does not accept Muslims.
Polish King Jan III Sobieski defeated the Turkish army near Vienna in 1683. It was the last fortress in Europe. We do not like these people. They do not have any rights with us, mosques.
Poland is a Christian country like most of Europe. However, fewer and fewer people go to the Church. My family is an example.
I do not know a person in Poland who likes Jews.
There is a political problem Poland - Israel. Because Jews say Polish Auschwitz death camps.
If a Jew says so in Poland, he is imprisoned for up to three years.A lot of Jews now come to Poland with lawyers and take us property worth hundreds of millions of dollars.They lost it during the World War.People in Poland are more and more enlightened, but politics is only money.

Best Regards!! Ave Satan!!!


The thing is when the Nazis removed jews from Poland, and they were returned later, the jews found more hatred than love in Poland. They were hated in Poland. Poles started pogrom'ing them like crazy. Somehow because they were sitting there like a cancer sitting on tissue people made up the hoax the Polish people liked them or something.

I never met one single Polish person or corresponded with one (nor here or ever) that fancies jews and considers them anything else than trash. And I have talked to many people on the subject.

The jew keeps Poland christian because if they infested it with Muslim migrants, more than likely, jews would go extinct in Poland. Unlike other European Whites, Poles, same as Russians, have anger. This is an aspect in Eastern Europeans still. Hungaryans also have similarly strong insticts, same as Romanians, and also Serbs. Serbs they have made into serfs by low wage policy which has many of these people in poverty. WW1 started in relation to Serbia as well.

Many Eastern Europeans would chop the head of the jews if they did the same things to them. So they go gradually there to be safe. The European jewnion basically has shut up, they just criticize them, but that's it.

If they agitated them more and ENFORCED the migrants in (They can do it based on EU Legislation), there would be civil war in Europe and jews would get beheaded in the streets. They will try to bring down other European countries first, and proceed with these later due to massive fear.

The thing is as historical review showed after a while. If Hitler didn't go in at this point in history (through Poland), there would be no Europe but an extension of the plantation of the USSR at this point. There would be no reasons to complain on Finland, Poland, or any other such small country, nor a country for people to feel 'egoistic' about. Since he went and thankfully these countries still exist and they are racially strong, the jew added hatred and disinfo later. One example is Finland, the jew wanted to turn Finland into a plantation. USSR dissed Finland all the time.

So the jew forces hatred in the mind of Poles against Germans based on WW2 (with which, if one makes a honest inspection, they are almost racially FULLY identical except of certain traits such as accumulated behaviors). The jew is constantly attacking Europeans.

When you observe Europeans from a racial standpoint they are all extremely similar, same species, different subcategory.

But the same thing is done in all European lands as the jew exploits past events to generated hatred and discord in Europe.

Dfiyo
Posts: 13

Re: Europa's Final Salvation

Postby Dfiyo » Tue May 22, 2018 6:14 pm

That's all true my friend. You perfectly said that. Your knowledge is impressive. Thank you for this interesting topic. I have a lot of friends in Germany. There is understanding and respect.

Cacique Satanás
Posts: 237

Re: Europa's Final Salvation

Postby Cacique Satanás » Tue May 22, 2018 6:24 pm

The only solution is:
Humiliate yourself in front of Rabbi Christ,ask for mercy and then you will be free!

Adagio //
Posts: 38

Re: Europa's Final Salvation

Postby Adagio // » Tue May 22, 2018 7:07 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
Dfiyo wrote:Dear Brother's and Sister's!
I'm from Poland. Poland is the only European country and Hungary does not accept Muslims.
Polish King Jan III Sobieski defeated the Turkish army near Vienna in 1683. It was the last fortress in Europe. We do not like these people. They do not have any rights with us, mosques.
Poland is a Christian country like most of Europe. However, fewer and fewer people go to the Church. My family is an example.
I do not know a person in Poland who likes Jews.
There is a political problem Poland - Israel. Because Jews say Polish Auschwitz death camps.
If a Jew says so in Poland, he is imprisoned for up to three years.A lot of Jews now come to Poland with lawyers and take us property worth hundreds of millions of dollars.They lost it during the World War.People in Poland are more and more enlightened, but politics is only money.

Best Regards!! Ave Satan!!!


The thing is when the Nazis removed jews from Poland, and they were returned later, the jews found more hatred than love in Poland. They were hated in Poland. Poles started pogrom'ing them like crazy. Somehow because they were sitting there like a cancer sitting on tissue people made up the hoax the Polish people liked them or something.

I never met one single Polish person or corresponded with one (nor here or ever) that fancies jews and considers them anything else than trash. And I have talked to many people on the subject.

The jew keeps Poland christian because if they infested it with Muslim migrants, more than likely, jews would go extinct in Poland. Unlike other European Whites, Poles, same as Russians, have anger. This is an aspect in Eastern Europeans still. Hungaryans also have similarly strong insticts, same as Romanians, and also Serbs. Serbs they have made into serfs by low wage policy which has many of these people in poverty. WW1 started in relation to Serbia as well.

Many Eastern Europeans would chop the head of the jews if they did the same things to them. So they go gradually there to be safe. The European jewnion basically has shut up, they just criticize them, but that's it.

If they agitated them more and ENFORCED the migrants in (They can do it based on EU Legislation), there would be civil war in Europe and jews would get beheaded in the streets. They will try to bring down other European countries first, and proceed with these later due to massive fear.

The thing is as historical review showed after a while. If Hitler didn't go in at this point in history (through Poland), there would be no Europe but an extension of the plantation of the USSR at this point. There would be no reasons to complain on Finland, Poland, or any other such small country, nor a country for people to feel 'egoistic' about. Since he went and thankfully these countries still exist and they are racially strong, the jew added hatred and disinfo later. One example is Finland, the jew wanted to turn Finland into a plantation. USSR dissed Finland all the time.

So the jew forces hatred in the mind of Poles against Germans based on WW2 (with which, if one makes a honest inspection, they are almost racially FULLY identical except of certain traits such as accumulated behaviors). The jew is constantly attacking Europeans.

When you observe Europeans from a racial standpoint they are all extremely similar, same species, different subcategory.

But the same thing is done in all European lands as the jew exploits past events to generated hatred and discord in Europe.
I dont understand your point, since the jews have always had it easier in eastern countries. If anything, jews insisting on the western part of europe such as France Uk Germany and Sweden, proves these are the countries they feel threatens their agenda the most. The USSR was eastern europe. People calling swedes pussies is nonsense, no one voted for mass emigration it was forced on the populace. It takes massive amounts of shekels to keep flooding europe, are they gonna spend it on poland?
Italia

Adagio //
Posts: 38

Re: Europa's Final Salvation

Postby Adagio // » Tue May 22, 2018 7:14 pm

Moscow has the biggest muslim population in Europe, where are all the angry eastern europeans? I dont buy those cheap youtubish narratives. Not for one second.
Italia

User avatar
Purified666
Posts: 122

Re: Europa's Final Salvation

Postby Purified666 » Tue May 22, 2018 9:39 pm

Truly amazing sermon, HP. Thank you!
Check out my Youtube Channel :
:arrow: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEzOaK ... 9b0g5YajQA

Führer, befiehl! Wir folgen dir!
Hail Satan!

Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1081

Re: Europa's Final Salvation

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Tue May 22, 2018 10:17 pm

Adagio // wrote:Moscow has the biggest muslim population in Europe, where are all the angry eastern europeans? I dont buy those cheap youtubish narratives. Not for one second.


Where are they? Under an oppressive jewish USSR shrouded government. And under the opium of christianity.

I am talking about racial clashes. These haven't come yet. For now, we have 'religious clashing' masked behind such. Which is the whole idea, to present this as some sort of 'religious clashing' where there is none. Since this doesn't exist at all, people do not raise an eyelid.

As I stated in my post there is nothing of such racial yet that people clearly understand, as right now as Islam = Christianity. People don't feel a need to 'revolt' over such, this is the barrier that keeps it in place.

Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1081

Re: Europa's Final Salvation

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Wed May 23, 2018 12:34 am

Adagio // wrote:
HoodedCobra666 wrote:
Dfiyo wrote: ...


I dont understand your point, since the jews have always had it easier in eastern countries. If anything, jews insisting on the western part of europe such as France Uk Germany and Sweden, proves these are the countries they feel threatens their agenda the most. The USSR was eastern europe. People calling swedes pussies is nonsense, no one voted for mass emigration it was forced on the populace. It takes massive amounts of shekels to keep flooding europe, are they gonna spend it on poland?


Stalin had to exterminate half of Russia to consolidate his jewish rule. Does that sound to you like "Jews had it easy in Eastern European countries"? Do you get half a country to oppose you and be willing to die for such because you are 'Welcome' and you have it 'easy' on said country... Stalin had to exterminate more than 50 to 60 million Russians to be able to sleep at night after they took office.

The 50-60 million figure is what many historians admit was "Unnatural Deaths". Now if we add other things such as artificial famines which many of these idiots take as "coincidental happenings" we are climbing to numbers above the 65 million figure probably. If we also include the Holodomor or Ukrainian artifical famine.

Maybe one needs to study about the eastern origins and how it was for jews up there, to see that it was pretty bad. Up until centuries ago the Czarist governments and the monarchies were basically ruining the jews either by turning a blind eye to them or outright fucking them up.

Jews assassinated Czar Alexander the second because they were afraid of him. And the Russians retaliated on the jews for it. Then the next Czar fucked the jews further, Alexander the III. This went ongoing up until the point the jews decided its either the Czars or them basically. Which was foundational in the beliefs of Lenin and the early Commies. The jews reached a point where they had to take them down or see their reign finished after a point.

Eastern Europeans have a different approach on such matters and they are more physically 'ready' to assault something they see as hostile to themselves.

Which is why the jews have went over them to brainwash for around 150 years now, up until recently when the USSR fell down. If the eastern Europeans weren't powerful they wouldn't basically have the second world power in arms, military power and influence either.

They didn't have it 'easier', that's a random statement you pull out cause of your own ignorance. If they did why did they conspire for 150 years, and kill 60 million Russians, the jew Stalin and his gang, did they have it EASY? Did the Russians "WANT IT" or was it part of their "IDENTITY"?

Read more here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Jewi ... ian_Empire

Back then Russia was a reputable military power that was growing into enlightenment similar to other European Countries that were becoming more secular and modernized as time went, by gradual steps. The jews saw where this was going. And they decided to act rather than get kicked out.

Jews hate all White countries the same and they are afraid for them for the same reason. They are of White people.

User avatar
Egon
Posts: 367
Location: ᛉ Praise the Sun ᛉ
Contact:

Re: Europa's Final Salvation

Postby Egon » Wed May 23, 2018 1:24 am

I don't think Stalin killing millions of Russians has to do with the point of certain White nationalities being more angry than others, but simply because he was a psycho Patrick of real life cause that's what Jews are.
Russia's downfall today from the point of a Russian: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBa4MHA ... bN6SWp0KbG

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
Adagio // wrote:Moscow has the biggest muslim population in Europe, where are all the angry eastern europeans? I dont buy those cheap youtubish narratives. Not for one second.


Where are they? Under an oppressive jewish USSR shrouded government. And under the opium of christianity.

ss666
Posts: 371

Re: Europa's Final Salvation

Postby ss666 » Wed May 23, 2018 1:34 am

Let's not forget the Mongol invasion of Eastern Europe that wiped out like half of the population and neither the Ottoman invasion and wars and slavery that people in the Eastern Europe suffered. Look up Janissaries, they were White slaves, kidnapped from their families, forced to convert to Islam, and put to fight wars against other White Nations. More White people [who mostly were Easter Europeans] were enslaved by Arabs [probably mostly Jewish], than Blacks were enslaved by Whites [that were mostly Jewish]. Combined with Jewish comunism. Eastern Europe took a lot of hits and still stood up. Just because the Jewish media doesn't mention Eastern Europe's events in order to push the narative of White genocide, doesn't mean those events didn't take place.

Ultimetely all natives Europeans are White and are the direct descendents of Satan and the Gods themselves. This is easily seen in how well Whites could integrate in other White nations. For example when the Barbarians invaded Roman Empire, they integrated rapidly because the population was made by one race, the White race.

However take Gypsies for example, they are in Europe for aproximetely 700 years. Did any integration occur? No.

The stupid treds of West vs East or Nord vs South in the controled opposition, are very Jewish in nature and design to divide us, so that a true awakening would not happen. When I hear from other "National Socialists" things like olive niggers [to refer to the South] or snow niggers [to refer to the Nord] it's sickening and very Jewish...

User avatar
Godmode
Posts: 199
Location: inside out frying weiners on a surfboard at the End of the Kali Yuga
Contact:

Re: Europa's Final Salvation

Postby Godmode » Wed May 23, 2018 1:38 am

HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

Project for Amdusias

HP Mageson666
Posts: 1676

Re: Europa's Final Salvation

Postby HP Mageson666 » Wed May 23, 2018 5:48 am

Britain Jew run establishment is trying to make it six years in prison for criticism of Islam. The Jews know xianity is falling apart and are now using Islam as the back up. This is why the Jew Pope is pushing this program of Islam and the mass invasion. Making it illegal to criticism Islam is Sharia law.
Image

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

HP Mageson666
Posts: 1676

Re: Europa's Final Salvation

Postby HP Mageson666 » Wed May 23, 2018 5:52 am

The Jewess Merkel tried to force Poland to take a million of these Islamic invades. They told her to fuck off.
Image

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

HP Mageson666
Posts: 1676

Re: Europa's Final Salvation

Postby HP Mageson666 » Wed May 23, 2018 5:55 am

The Jew Putin runs a Kosher police state that owns the three major media networks make people report their webpage to the government and imprisons any Nationalist movements including White Nationalist movements. The kike Putin won the election by putting the opposition leader running against him in prison. Putin has also made it illegal to criticize the Jews in Russia. The funny part is you get these people over here who worship Putin as some White Saviour......lol


Adagio // wrote:Moscow has the biggest muslim population in Europe, where are all the angry eastern europeans? I dont buy those cheap youtubish narratives. Not for one second.
Image

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

jay
Posts: 14

Re: Europa's Final Salvation

Postby jay » Wed May 23, 2018 7:07 am

The jews in general already did significant damage to Eastern Europe. Hitler may have stopped them at Germany, but the east was forced under half a century of complete communistic rule. and even after the fall of the Soviets many of the same elements and rampant corruption are still so today. especially Russia with Putin.

The fact that Eastern europe was already plundered is why you see them forcing their agenda more in the West. The West is where the money is. There is no welfare and gibz for refugees in East europe. if they go there what happens? Eastern europeans are constantly on edge and used to survivalist type conditions. good luck with that....

HP Mageson666 wrote:The Jew Putin runs a Kosher police state that owns the three major media networks make people report their webpage to the government and imprisons any Nationalist movements including White Nationalist movements. The kike Putin won the election by putting the opposition leader running against him in prison. Putin has also made it illegal to criticize the Jews in Russia. The funny part is you get these people over here who worship Putin as some White Saviour......lol


The russian authorities apparantly knocked down the door of owner of ironmarch ( one of the biggest fascist internet communities) and put a gun to his head forcing him to take it down.

Adagio //
Posts: 38

Re: Europa's Final Salvation

Postby Adagio // » Wed May 23, 2018 7:32 am

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
Adagio // wrote:
I dont understand your point, since the jews have always had it easier in eastern countries. If anything, jews insisting on the western part of europe such as France Uk Germany and Sweden, proves these are the countries they feel threatens their agenda the most. The USSR was eastern europe. People calling swedes pussies is nonsense, no one voted for mass emigration it was forced on the populace. It takes massive amounts of shekels to keep flooding europe, are they gonna spend it on poland?
...

You are reversing cause and effect. The jews were able to kill more people there not because they fear them the most, it was because the eastern european mindset allowed them the most freedom to commit atrocities. Jews wouldnt blink an eye if they saw an opportunity to slay western europeans.
Italia

Dfiyo
Posts: 13

Re: Europa's Final Salvation

Postby Dfiyo » Wed May 23, 2018 10:50 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:The Jewess Merkel tried to force Poland to take a million of these Islamic invades. They told her to fuck off.


Ofcourse! Poland is white Power.

Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1081

Re: Europa's Final Salvation

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Wed May 23, 2018 12:40 pm

Adagio // wrote:
HoodedCobra666 wrote:
Adagio // wrote:
...


You are reversing cause and effect. The jews were able to kill more people there not because they fear them the most, it was because the eastern european mindset allowed them the most freedom to commit atrocities. Jews wouldnt blink an eye if they saw an opportunity to slay western europeans.


I do not reverse any cause and any effect, your own logical skills are lacking. First cause was the jews didn't have Russia. Second cause was they hated the order. Third cause was they were going to be fucked over unless they acted. The results are plain and simply, they had to attack Russia and try to take it over, or die.

The impeding fears over them getting more and more attacked were dawning on them. Diplomatically they couldn't move out of Russia either and Ukraine wasn't welcoming them, neither England. When they went to England, some of them, they still did pogroms and attacked them for 3 years until the revolutions were put down by force from the sell outs of their time. So jews had essentially had to fight for their survival.

This chronologically is cause -> effect -> cause -> effect. The last effect was they exterminated half of Russians.

Yes, the eastern European mindset, for better or for worse, allowed them. Plenty of Slavs were used as execution machines by the USSR. But that doesn't mean anything specificially about "Slavs" either. It just means that guess what after slavery conditions they can use an hatchet, for better or for worse. And yes, of course the ground was fertile with such, there were famines and all sorts of other pestilences. While Stalin exterminated half of the population there, the one third obviously did what they had to do or they would die. Which was to turn them against the populace.

Lastly jews have massacred Western Europeans many times over in the past. With their christianity. So yes, they have exploited every chance. And yes, they have succeeded numerous times in history at it. Sometimes up to destroying closely half of Europe.

So where are you going with this argument I do not know...Maybe in the old "Eastern Europeans Vs Western Europeans" cause we must prove "Western Europeans" are so much better meme. Well they are not. They are just being fucked over from another side, that's all. They have tolerated the enemy's power structure for 10 centuries, and they are the center of their banking and religious empire for 10 centuries time.

Think you believe the Western Europeans are so much better because they didn't do all these savage things to them. But through them they have accomplished way more than simple 'savagery'.

User avatar
Egon
Posts: 367
Location: ᛉ Praise the Sun ᛉ
Contact:

Re: Europa's Final Salvation

Postby Egon » Wed May 23, 2018 2:34 pm

They have accomplished more in Russia/Eastern Europe as to what the alt-right blame-shift the West for, see the series in my previous post. This "Russia is more badass and traditional" is more than likely enemy propaganda.

HoodedCobra666 wrote:Think you believe the Western Europeans are so much better because they didn't do all these savage things to them. But through them they have accomplished way more than simple 'savagery'.

Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1081

Re: Europa's Final Salvation

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Wed May 23, 2018 2:43 pm

Egon wrote:They have accomplished more in Russia/Eastern Europe as to what the alt-right blame-shift the West for, see the series in my previous post. This "Russia is more badass and traditional" is more than likely enemy propaganda.

HoodedCobra666 wrote:Think you believe the Western Europeans are so much better because they didn't do all these savage things to them. But through them they have accomplished way more than simple 'savagery'.


(((They))) have accomplished too much, everywhere. This is what I said in my replies. And to lay off the crack pipe that they simply accomplished a lot in Russia or that they did not.

Many Nationalists in Europe, especially the older types, also follow the "European Axis" dividing Europe in territories and saying that one is so much better than the other. Based on financial reasoning or otherwise. Or culturally.

This includes calling people like Spanish as "Less White", Russians "Savages", and depending on the country this comes from, they have all sorts of arguments about it. All bullshit arguments. The jew has done this so Nationalism is only a divisive force and people act only for their own ass while the White Race as a whole gets to die off.

This alt-right line that supposedly Russia is some impeccable haven of Racial Purity, Freedom, and even Savior Christendom is just retarded. The same isn't the case for any European nation either. People have it better and worse at certain times, but everyone gets smacked on different times and regions by jews.

The other enemy propaganda is that Russia is somehow a place of 'badass uncivilized savages'. This is not so. Many people in Russia had prominent civilizers, prominent personalities, prominent classical composers, writers and thinkers, a prominent royal house. The peasant of Russia in 1800 wasn't that far from the English worker either, people didn't even learn how to write or go to school.

The jew just did exterminate all of the prior emerging Russian culture. The West was less of a subject of such extermination due to other forms of resistance, so it survived culturally way more.

Adagio //
Posts: 38

Re: Europa's Final Salvation

Postby Adagio // » Wed May 23, 2018 2:50 pm

My posts now arent even being aproved :lol: Hooded Cobra I which i could calmly explain all the misunderstandings in my reasoning. Since you dont seem to be allowing me. You went into quite an emotional trip there buddy. I had no idea this was going to go that way :D Since this post wont be approved either and I didnt find a way to message in private, all its left is for to say thank you for yiur work for the cause and see you at the day of victory. Dont be so grumpy and allow people to explain their thoughts because that was what I was trying to do. This is enforced by the fact I have eastern european blood. All in good sports.
Italia

Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1081

Re: Europa's Final Salvation

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Wed May 23, 2018 3:03 pm

Adagio // wrote:My posts now arent even being aproved :lol: Hooded Cobra I which i could calmly explain all the misunderstandings in my reasoning. Since you dont seem to be allowing me. You went into quite an emotional trip there buddy. I had no idea this was going to go that way :D Since this post wont be approved either and I didnt find a way to message in private, all its left is for to say thank you for yiur work for the cause and see you at the day of victory. Dont be so grumpy and allow people to explain their thoughts because that was what I was trying to do. This is enforced by the fact I have eastern european blood. All in good sports.


I blocked one single reply in which you were writing BS. Which was your only disapproved one. All your others are up, including the ones on whom you essentially insult me. So don't try to play here that anyone is worried about the mean things you may say...Cause nobody is.

That aside.

Dude it's not about explaining your mind. It's about somehow, the whole conversation here, was derailed. Derailing over derailing it becomes dangerous to continue. It happens in conversations.

Now I don't see anywhere that I stated the jews did this simply because they were afraid of the angry eastern European savage or something. Actually, I argued for the contrary. They are only afraid insofar this quality is expressed in a decent way.

Now, such quality of revulsion and sometimes violence exists in Eastern Europe. This is a fact. Which is not a bad or a good thing, just a trait. Which as I stated in another reply, was the basis upon which the jews created a gushing blood empire the USSR.

Now any such insticts are only in Putin's service. Rarely, and that is the case in some Eastern Countries, this trait can also be used to give justice for certain things. Unfortunately only if the pretext of the jewish crap allows it. Such as chasing down innocents or homosexuals.

Actually, my points, if you take them to their logical end, show they were rather afraid of a CIVILIZED Eastern Europe under the Czar, with a Volkisch state, with a strong military. So they turned it into shit, to exploit all sorts of latent potentials.

Now the jews have corrupted the Volkisch state into savagery based state (USSR), the Czar into a Jew Commie (Jews like Putin and Stalin).

Derailing my points and then just blaming me for it is just absurd. But maybe it's just misunderstanding. Which is why I approved your post.

Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1081

Re: Europa's Final Salvation

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Wed May 23, 2018 3:14 pm

Talking to people from the prior USSR (many emigrated all over Europe after the fall of the Soviet Block) I came to meet two types of people.

One type of people was the one that knew what the USSR was for what it were.

Then you had other people who were so dumbfounded and raised in the USSR that they believed it was actually "Russian" to any measurable extent. Then some people believed it was "Truly Russian" to live like swine and that it was "Russian pride" to live as such, for the "Motherland" aka the USSR who was led fully by jews.

I had one fellow tell me how good it were that you couldn't even buy a bed to sleep on without the government coming to check it.

Brainwashing overrides facts.

User avatar
Godmode
Posts: 199
Location: inside out frying weiners on a surfboard at the End of the Kali Yuga
Contact:

Re: Europa's Final Salvation

Postby Godmode » Wed May 23, 2018 10:00 pm

Its like a culturally abusive relationship with the jews. The second type you mentioned, think its so Russian to starve out in the cold getting mauled by bears drinking vodka because all the negative stereotypes of Russians basically became them after communism took hold. Its almost like if Canada became communist, and they forced Canadians to live in Igloos and drink moonshine and from then on it was considered genuinely Canadian and strong and idyllic to live like a homeless person in the woods when before communism, it would just be considered a pass-time to go what is called "camping".

Or like taking a piece of shit and pouring vodka on it and calling it Russian or something
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

Project for Amdusias

Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1081

Re: Europa's Final Salvation

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Wed May 23, 2018 10:10 pm

Godmode wrote:Its like a culturally abusive relationship with the jews. The second type you mentioned, think its so Russian to starve out in the cold getting mauled by bears drinking vodka because all the negative stereotypes of Russians basically became them after communism took hold. Its almost like if Canada became communist, and they forced Canadians to live in Igloos and drink moonshine and from then on it was considered genuinely Canadian and strong and idyllic to live like a homeless person in the woods when before communism, it would just be considered a pass-time to go what is called "camping".

Or like taking a piece of shit and pouring vodka on it and calling it Russian or something


What it meant to be Russian before jewish take over: Tchaikovsky.

What it meant to be Russian AFTER jewish take over: Muh Vodka, Muh Bear Riding, Muh Putin.

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1355
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Europa's Final Salvation

Postby Stormblood » Thu May 24, 2018 4:22 am

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
Godmode wrote:Its like a culturally abusive relationship with the jews. The second type you mentioned, think its so Russian to starve out in the cold getting mauled by bears drinking vodka because all the negative stereotypes of Russians basically became them after communism took hold. Its almost like if Canada became communist, and they forced Canadians to live in Igloos and drink moonshine and from then on it was considered genuinely Canadian and strong and idyllic to live like a homeless person in the woods when before communism, it would just be considered a pass-time to go what is called "camping".

Or like taking a piece of shit and pouring vodka on it and calling it Russian or something


What it meant to be Russian before jewish take over: Tchaikovsky.

What it meant to be Russian AFTER jewish take over: Muh Vodka, Muh Bear Riding, Muh Putin.


Tchaikovsky <3
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

DiscipleOfSatan
Posts: 65

Re: Europa's Final Salvation

Postby DiscipleOfSatan » Thu May 24, 2018 10:17 pm

Adagio // wrote:My posts now arent even being aproved :lol: Hooded Cobra I which i could calmly explain all the misunderstandings in my reasoning. Since you dont seem to be allowing me. You went into quite an emotional trip there buddy. I had no idea this was going to go that way :D Since this post wont be approved either and I didnt find a way to message in private, all its left is for to say thank you for yiur work for the cause and see you at the day of victory. Dont be so grumpy and allow people to explain their thoughts because that was what I was trying to do. This is enforced by the fact I have eastern european blood. All in good sports.


You are obviously arguing just for the sport of it, and because you don't want to admit that you are wrong. You are thinking not so much of the subject as of yourself... You started the whole debate with the dumb "Western Europeans are better than Eastern Europeans" meme, and "jews have always had it easier in eastern countries", and then you continued to pointlessly argue, even though you knew that you are wrong, just because your ego didn't allow you to say - "You're right, i'm talking without much thinking". Everyone says dumb things sometimes, everyone makes mistakes, takes things the wrong way, etc and this is fine and normal. Just admit it, there is nothing to be ashamed of. Why do you have to continue to argue when you are obviously wrong...

User avatar
zolaluckystar
Posts: 165
Location: Planet Earth

Re: Europa's Final Salvation

Postby zolaluckystar » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:44 pm

Thanks because I have wondered why people don't seem to react. And sometimes when I see the numbers of these invaders flooding in, I feel so afraid sometimes for Europa - that She might be lost. And as much as we have said it here that without America we are lost, I feel the same about Europa, the Queen. She is vitally important too.

But for some reason (after I've cried about it - I'm a person who feels everything really deeply) I always come back to: Its not so much a straight up physical war as it was in Hitlers day; this time, it's a war for peoples minds and spirits - if the white race as a whole across Europe wakes up - its OVER. Doesn't matter if Sweden for instance, is so overrun right now that their own police can't deal with the invaders. If the entire continent of White people unite as Aryans and work together to push the invaders out - its a done deal. We aren't called the Master Race for nothing. I do have my weak moments of fear and doubt but under it all I feel Europa WILL rise again, more glorious than ever before. She has to; it's Satans Will. And the jews can't win against our Father God. They can't beat Satan, can't destroy Him, and we are HIS. They're scared to death of Him, and for good reason.

So we just keep fanning those flames, have faith in our Father, the Gods, and our Anti-Christ. Europa is going to come roaring back to life like the LION She is!

Hail Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail to Our Final Victory!
“My wisdom is not separate from my heart” - Satan


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: SnowflakePuppy666 and 5 guests