Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

"Darkness Is Light, Turned Inside Out" after all...

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
CaspianTheDreamer said:
What exactly does " Darkness is light, turned inside out" mean? what is the deeper notion concerned with this saying?

There is not only depth in this statement, but infinite depth. Beelzebul refers to some of the deepest alchemical realities in our universe, existence and world, going all the way up to the highest dimensions. And he manages to put this all in this small quote.

Due to English, the meaning is limited. But when I was translating this quote to other languages I found out the deepest essence. One day in communication, I heard him saying this in Ancient Greek and this revealed even more about the essence of the quote, something which blew my mind apart.

Beelzebul on a basic level wants to explain to human beings to stop worrying about the Darkness as it's an antithesis to the Light. Many people are falsely afraid of Darkness, or the "Dark Demons" and the related. That has arose out of an errant perception of that the origin of our world is indeed the "Darkness".

Darkness, should not be considered "evil" or "emptiness". It is neither. It is the dark force of the universe. We live in a dualistic universe where the qualities of male and female, darkness and light, are into an eternal form of interplay to teach us human beings a lesson.

Each interplay like Yin and Yang in creation. Without Darkness, light would never matter and therefore without darkness there would be no enlightenment. However, darkness would still exist without the light into a state solely by itself. Light could also likewise exist by itself.

Light for that matter is the power that comes from indeed discovering or gaining awareness of the darkness, because the darkness or the absence of light is the starting principal of the source of creation. In the Tarot, this is what the Hermit is doing, he is taking a lamp of limited light [that is on the shape of the geometry of the Heart Chakra] and piously and with humility goes on to embark into a journey to examine the darkness to expand his own consciousness.

For this reason, primordial entities like Atum were born in a dark universe that had nothing on it. Then, the Gods created light, the world and so on. But it was all created from and into darkness.

Lastly, the true essence of the darkness is meant to be turned inwards and outwards, in the never ending cycle of creation and infinite enlightenment. From this Beelzebul wants to show also the power of sacred geometry and infinite birth of the creative power, which constantly regenerates itself again and again ad infinitum, being the first and primordial cause of the Trine Power or "God" in permutation of the whole universe.

Internally for human beings, the more darkness exists, the greater the hope to achieve enlightenment. Where we normally should feel fear, we must dive into the darkness and absolve ourselves from the ignorance. The greater the ignorance, the better the prospect of enlightenment.

Indirectly, Beelzebul also tells the people to not be scared of the ignorance they now have [darkness] but rather, look at this as an opportunity to understand how much enlightenment they can receive too. And that is requires a change of mind, a flipping of a switch...

As a final note, there are even deeper messages in this quote, but another helpful thing to know would be that if one does what is called Ancient Greek "Metanoesis" which means "Transmutation of the soul/mind", and turning it "Inside out", ie, changing your perceptive by the root, to change our thoughts and our perspective of existence from the source of ignorance, pain and misery, for us to start birthing the opposite: light, power, understanding and wisdom and all the good qualities...

Darkness is light, turned inside out, after all...

HAIL BEELZEBUL!!

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Thank you so much for your amazing reply. I was hoping it would be you who answers my question

Now, lets say i want to translate this into another language, and the result would be : "Darkness is the light which shines inwards".... do you think this is accurate?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:
What exactly does " Darkness is light, turned inside out" mean? what is the deeper notion concerned with this saying?
-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

This is a very beautiful post. I thoroughly enjoyed this. Thank you so much.

Hail Baalzebul!

Great explanation HP Cobra!

It occurs to me that Beelzebul's quote even applies to computers. A binary bit of information is either 1 or 0 (light or dark). And neither state is useful without its opposite. You can't do anything with just 1's or just 0's. But with both, you can represent anything! :D

I was looking to find the expression in ancient Greek language, unsuccessfully.
Do you remember the phrase?

However, i add a small text that shows that our Gods have always had our enlightenment as a guiding principle.

The owl was the sacred bird, symbol of the Goddess Athena, Goddess of wisdom and is a symbol of wisdom, knowledge and prudence.

It symbolizes wisdom, because it is a nocturnal bird that has excellent vision even in the dark. Has therefore the natural ability to see the "unseen side of things", where others cannot because of the darkness.

In this way, it symbolizes "wisdom" which is about the transformation of knowledge into experience, spirituality and attitude to life.

This can only be achieved away from the light and the hustle through "self-penetration" ("εις εαυτόν διείσδυση"), when one isolates oneself from one's physical self, trying to demonstrate self-awareness, the true nature of things. That is, knowledge in its essence, the knowledge that illuminates and dispels the 'darkness'.

I've grown the most during my darkest hours. I keep telling myself that I appreciate Saturnian lessons (and other trials unrelated), but it would be nice if I could grow without suffering for a change. :lol:

However, had I still lived in comfort, I wouldn't have benefited as much as I have from these trials, which played a major role in bringing me to the Joy of Satan and participating in spiritual warfare, which has reversed a great deal of damage that was inflicted in my soul.

Hail Satan, and hail Beelzebul!

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=384565 time=1661731277 user_id=346]
Great explanation HP Cobra!

It occurs to me that Beelzebul's quote even applies to computers. A binary bit of information is either 1 or 0 (light or dark). And neither state is useful without its opposite. You can't do anything with just 1's or just 0's. But with both, you can represent anything! :D

While I know your being philosophical. And using this feature as a quirky metaphysical-like template.

I believe the Universe is more Trinary(Terinary) than Binary. Like Trinary computers although the obvious is 0, 1, 2 that is unbalanced. The Trinary computers made in the past have been -1, 0, 1; balanced terinary.

1/0 is nice and all and in concerto with multiple other zeros and ones produces a data stream. The ever shifting darkness and light.

With Trinary -1 equals the negative(Yin), darkness or the dark depths, 1 the positive(Yang), light, or the bright points. And 0 represents either a total cessation(which might be deemed a death or mortal blow both of the single life and both of the second death utter ceasing to exist)...

or...

...quite the opposite the mixing of darkness and light into state or states of enlightenment or ignorance or both or semi-ignorance with mostly enlightened or semi-enlightened with mostly ignorance. Or any combination it is after all a circle and circles can contain various amounts of substance in, around, or through the very circle itself.

In the presence of 0 it's a circle with both voltages applied there can be either or, or, a total shift. For example enlightened a flowing solar chakra is not superfluous as to create arrogance(Jew: Hey goyim I'm chosen of god 'n' sheit) but neither underfluous as to produce "I'm a shitard person who is xtain 'n' shiet and I "kill" myself cause christ is superior than me and I need to be pushed to that.

Rather the zero point is a grounding(literally in terinary zero acts both as off and ground so all binary circuits, transistors contain a off AND grounded state).

If we view grounding as extremely important as Stormblood has iterated two or three times. It's better to be overgrounded and stuck a little into Earth/Saturn as a grounding tool Brown/Black rather than overcharged and being high in the clouds or frying your nervous system both of which can occur or too high of a activation and activating XYZ structure in the soul only to be unprepared for it's resurrection.

When viewing the Universe the Gods place heavy emphasis on clean positive, dross removal, hangup, enlightening qualities to dispel the darkness not defeat or destroy or eliminate but dispel learn, process, educate. If civilization for higher ups is not a constant linear time but rather circles, cycles, and even Mayan/Aztec/Central/South American civilizations concept of time as being sorta like hanging geometric rotation cylinders whereby people can climb or go down various paths both as the individual self and the civilization mass. Then it's safe to assume darkness can be viewed not as negative but as a slight hindrance.

In whatever way or ways we are we have the light +1 but there is a lot of darkness -1. In fact for us Humans darkness > light due to extreme contortion of our civilization. But there is always the zed point, 0, it grounds a balance of negativity and light a continuous process of regeneration and microcosmic but also the fact it can be off can show we need both forces working together to ground them.

Plus as we get into magickal fields and sciences. As Egyptian Pharaohs, Foreigner Spiritual classes, and certain priests at a certain level. Both the balance of black and white need to be handled and used.

If anything Trinary might even be the evolution of the Universe into the sphere of the digital sentient being which harnesses these forces. Digital because while digitization might be a form of moving analog technology to a computer calculating device there is a harnessing of these dual forces and dual realities into the zero point. Our energy and focus on the Magnum Opus is to produce a ZPM, harness an infinite or almost infinite energy and really any and all energies to PIERCE and FIX this energy to give us a infinite ground and cycling to cease falling into the decay of the Universe. Plus computers are basically nature based technologies harnessed using processing and refining of natural elements to calculate real fast. For example temples of the Ancients can be viewed as digital processors or pieces of computers using low-tech to program reality and change reality i.e. magick. A thoughtform can be considered a simple computer primitive program without delving into the physicality of reality.

A natural process that can be broken by biological entities or things produced by sentient entities that last cosmological eons.

I understand the gist of 0/1 Binary but I think more appropriately both in the field of computer science and the field of spirituality. Trinary(Terinary) makes more sense there are entities living in the negatives -1, entities who may be dead, dying, or falling into negatives or plainly like Humanity simply living for the sake of living 0. And entities that espouse the positive cycles of the Universe unto and into themselves and they are what we call Gods or advanced civilizations, +1.

For example it's been said Greys and Reptilians due to the reptilian nature and reptilian tie of DNA into greys they prefer a warm/hot planet and want higher temperatures. They might have evolved to be therma creatures i.e. warm blooded but by the biological construct since their ancients evolved from advanced lizard/dinosaur/reptile creatures like us Humans with advanced simian/homonid creatures. They'd like to trash planets a bit up to improve the temperatures and get that extra-heat that biologically speaking they desire. Plus pollution is another boon for them as it serves to change the inhabitants and grey them up easier i.e. evolution through the negative channels.

This would easily classify these creatures as negatives to the negative polarity of -1. But if 0 would make no sense they aren't dead, dying, or going to die. They just live in a different way of nature. It doesn't make sense to our perspective to trash the planet and then fix it their way while maintaining this hot existence with all the pollution. No creature would purposefully destroy the World or the environment en mass to simply solidify their existence. Beavers are a good example of things that fuck rivers and flows of water but are not exterminating the entire planet.

But on the opposite end we have entities like Orion Nordics who flow through positive want positive and want to not just teach us to produce the same tech as the enemy for learning purposes for example building a series of engines virtually and physically through their technology. So we can learn and harness new forms of technologies. The Gods aren't going to be like here is millions of years advanced technology go have fun. We might blow up part of a continent doing that. But teaching us through restriction of technology but not suppression of technology would endeavor better understanding and round out our knowledge for future expansion or maybe finding alien races to upgun and help them out or teach entities under kosher supervision how to fight through technology and give them the appropriate technology even if not manufactured by the Gods to procure better resistance.

I think binary wise we can view the Universe in a very black and white tone as this is life the roughness of life. Live or Die; Kill or be Killed; Eat or get Eaten. It seems life flows in a very binary fashion. But once we get to the sentient the biological computers the undigital but digital like entities that dominate whether the same binary as Gods vs Anti-Gods. There is the prospect of terinary/trinary, Gods, Anti-Gods, Neutral entities. And the same of their civilization and reality.

I think the evolution factor of a civilization i.e. sentient beings that create and destroy(not necessarily in a negative way maybe create a new tool that makes previous tools obsolete and everyone is scrambling to buy it. In essence peacefully and competitively it destroyed the old tool in the order of hierarchy).

I think once sentient entities come they break up this process the further along they evolve or get evolved or evolve some creatures to do like they do or do the infinite creation/destruction cycle. For example there is an infinite amount of scenarios a person can do but only one choice at a time early on. But if later on can do many maybe not all. And as they advanced can pick and choose. For example early on we focus on lasered reality with positives. Maybe a advanced entity can flow through a slight negative scenario losing 3,000 dollars but making 97,000 dollars from the loss. If they won it all they might make 74,000 dollars for a scant loss of 3,000 dollars they made a few thousand more.

We also know that learning about negative scenarios and producing negativity is also a form of positivity as entities can avoid mishaps and are not ignorant like a xtian christ good only good > bad. Funny white magi and angle magicians are like this only positive. Hey if you don't know the other side your not well rounded your certainly not the positive and zero but the negative and zero. You might lie and force positivity to yourself and environment but somehow bad stuff keeps happening.

Anyways excuse this long post. But I think binary wise Universal principle in essence we are calculating the Universe the Universal way which isn't wrong but I think the terinary/trinary way of looking at the realms of the sentient entities is the superior way.

Thomas Fowler is a good example. Fowler agreed if we choosed terinary things might have been very different rather than binary. And terinary system has the most radix of economy. Fowler mentioned in one of his 1800s principles which is very hard to find and some of it might even be forbidden science as we barely know anything on Fowler except certain publicly available stuff. He stated many if not all division problems can be converted into addition, subtraction, and multiplication(continuous addition) and be calculated using A, S, and M to figure out the answer.

That is very interesting as division problems are the hardest processes to calculate on a computer. While addition, subtraction, and multiplication is easy as pie using both CPU and hardware acceleration i.e. GPU or a specific computing unit. Division wholly remains a CPU process or a hardware accelerated process through very specific processors such as an FPGA or ASIC unit. And thus Fowler concluded something that if division can be converted and easily broken down and calculated through A, S, and M then in essence it seems logical to a degree that breaking or converting division problems into the other base elements of calculation shows we can calculate faster and process faster or gain faster processes without inundating division calculations and units of calculation on the ISA and thus potentially increasing or gaining faster processing than purely doing the division problem.

Although of course the problem now a days is we've pumped so much R&D into creating these based systems. That we need to reteach, reeducate, rebuild, and reconstruct our entire computer technology that has been done for so many centuries since the times of the ancients or what survived of the ancients that viewing it materialistically we'd in essence reset ourselves back to the stone age of computing.

It's like certain guns or weak AI machines i.e. repetitive mechanical and chemically driven process devices. Why is the armalite or kalashnikov so popular we've basically been creating these weapons for decades and they have attained status of being highly over engineered, reproduced, reconstructed, or base construct that there is barely any innovation or any looking outside because that is where the money, time, effort, and our constructing machines build.

MANY industries are like it for example our engine technology is so engraved in us for the past 150 years that we've literally R&D and overengineered and overbuilt and overused gasoline/diesel engines to hell and back. Same for CRT monitors all our monitor technologies is nothing more than digitized analog properties using CRT derivative connectors like Displayport or building monitors with CRT principles psuedo-skewed towards a digitized process. And while we want pure digital process the analog nature we built of our monitors allows us to hack them like CRTs and use an LCD and give it CRT qualities like black frame insertion for motion blur reduction or shrinking/expanding the vertical porch height and using CRT screen element process to hack the LCD and improve the performance or synchronize it better and make it refresh faster or better and let it be at a faster, better process through variable refresh rates.

In essence terinary holds a lot of potential but binary has been so over developed and processed and engraved into our civilization. We've in essence use the basic duality of the Universe to calculate everything and anything even though I feel and think that terinary the trine aspect is what makes or breaks civilizations trying to calculate and create a better reality trying to physicalize the occult for the purposes of generating civilization.

I've researched terinary a lot and I've scoured over the years since about 2011 or 2012 anything and everything on terinary/trinary. Even binary being used to emulate trinary or for example binary platforms with terinary processes to produce terinary and calculate terinary such as Malbolge language which is a terinary language that only after like 6 years of it's manufacture did a doctor who spent like 30 days calculating the same line of code broke it down and concluded this line of code for the malbolge language means this, this, and that. In binary and in essence it took him literally like 28 days to write the code and he spent something like 2 years trying to read it back. Or something to that nature a high ranking programming/coder constructed a malbolge program and it took him months if not a solid year just to read it back. And as he said it took him one or two lines of codes 28 days just to write it over the course of 28 days as he had to basically 4D chess the code. Even then he did state I'm correct in assessing the code but I believe this code needs to be re-read in a pure trinary/terinary system due to binary potentially inducing errors or creating code that is overly complex to read.

He did state the code might be a bit messed up or have some errors in the long run. Still he goes for a terinary programming language and programming it, it is up to the user to produce the error and not the binary nature of our computers. The very programming of it requires things beyond our current computer technologies.

Excuse he long post and excuse shifting in between reality and metaphysical philosophy but I strongly believe philosophy is the act of harnessing mental and occult paradigms to harness new technologies. Like siddhis being literalized and producing a flamethrower when advanced entities can produce pyrokinesis. Or how we call the periodic table the table of elements and the elements of the Universe the physical one at least.

Invictus said:
I've grown the most during my darkest hours. I keep telling myself that I appreciate Saturnian lessons (and other trials unrelated), but it would be nice if I could grow without suffering for a change. :lol:

However, had I still lived in comfort, I wouldn't have benefited as much as I have from these trials, which played a major role in bringing me to the Joy of Satan and participating in spiritual warfare, which has reversed a great deal of damage that was inflicted in my soul.

I agree. It is more important for a soul to grow, than to merely exist in a false sense of comfort. The Gods know this very well.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
Thank you so much for your amazing reply. I was hoping it would be you who answers my question

Now, lets say i want to translate this into another language, and the result would be : "Darkness is the light which shines inwards".... do you think this is accurate?

Im currently working on translations and i would appreciate High Priests opinion on this.

There is no coincidence I chose that quote as my signature. I am happy to see I have had a very similar understanding to what you wrote, but you mentioned some aspects that I was unaware of, until now. Thank you HP Hooded Cobra. Beelzebul's message has been a very important motivation and guide for me since day one of being a Satanist. The qualities and the messages within a simple, yet, so beautiful quote, is mesmerizing to no end.

HAIL BEEZLEBUL!!!

I remember this quote, one of the first i seen on the main webpage nearly ten years ago :cool:

Thanks HPHC we are still going strong bro.

Great sermon, HP Cobra.

Invictus said:

Agreed. Our dark hours, the suffering and misery... and then, enlightenment which changes and evolves our perspective on everything :)

There was an NPC to whom I told this quote,just he bit laughed at it :x .But I didn't say where the quote came from, but he wasn't really interested.He probably didn't understand this quote at all.Lol.:lol: :lol:
I was just wondering how he would react.

Anyway,I never understood this statement by Beelzebub.At least now I understand.

This is another reason why the Gods of Hell have been known has Lords of Darkness or Dark Gods/Demons. You could say without any doubt that Satan is The Lord of Darkness, and dualistically The Lord of Light.

Darkness is the Primordial Precursor to Creation.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=384882 time=1661847364 user_id=57]
Great sermon, HP Cobra.

Invictus said:

Agreed. Our dark hours, the suffering and misery... and then, enlightenment which changes and evolves our perspective on everything :)

There are people who suffer the beginning and then enjoy the eternal, and then there are people who enjoy the beginning and then disappear.

Darkspirit said:
Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=384882 time=1661847364 user_id=57]
Great sermon, HP Cobra.

Invictus said:

There are people who suffer the beginning and then enjoy the eternal, and then there are people who enjoy the beginning and then disappear.

Very true. We see this so often in life.

Darkspirit said:
This reminds me of a statement made by a physics teacher at my primary school.
It was not about physics as a subject,but also that many students are lazy and do not like to learn.She gave the example of living his childhood in goodness (comfort and hanging out), but his adulthood in misery and poverty.Because uneducation leads to illiteracy,which makes it difficult to get any good (well-paying) job.
And he said that his childhood (enjoyed by the lazy slacker in this example) is about 1/4th of his life,"which is a pleasure",and the remaining 3/4 of his adulthood, which is miserable because he didn't study and therefore became a bum and can't find a good job.

One of the best sermons ever written. We try to escape from our own shadow, we let our own darkness suffocate us. No, this is not our fate. No, this is not what we have to live with. For years I ran away from my own darkness, I didn't face it, I couldn't face it. But this quote, the quote of Father Baal... It helped me to find light in my own darkness. And what a light it is...

"Darkness is light, turned inside out." after all...

"Darkness is Light turned inside out..."

What?

I understand science very well, very well and from my scientific and logical understanding... that quote reminds me of black holes.

Now, you may get me wrong, shouldn't that be a bad thing?

I mean, black holes eat everything they manage to come across until they become stabilized, but by the nature of the soul... stabilization will and can never be achieved because the soul always puts out energy in some way.

Now, the demons I converse with never gave me the teachings you promote here.

Why is that? Wouldn't they want every Satanist to be involve in these teachings if this is the case that which you promote here is the truth?

Please help me to better understand this so I might see what you know you're talking about.

8SatanHasWon8 said:

Why is that? Wouldn't they want every Satanist to be involve in these teachings if this is the case that which you promote here is the truth?

Please help me to better understand this so I might see what you know you're talking about.

There are levels of understanding and levels of wisdom. Based on this, the Truth and teachings of the Gods unfold. There are more literal and more metaphysical levels of understanding. Yes, Black holes can also be taken in this context, albeit that is a more natural scientific observation.

I changed my username from Kurat to Deep Darkness. One reason was that Kurat is Estonian word for Satan or Devil and I thought that it is disrespectful to use this name. Second reason was that my conversion into Satanism happened in literally darkness. I remember that in autumn when the nights were very dark I started feeling strange attraction to Satanism and Baphomet.

When I look to my experiences of the past like a replay I can see several opportunities that I "lost". I cling to step on myself but the thing is that these dont even got to my imagination at the time because it was still dark. I bet from 5 years from now I will look back to this moment and will feel the same.

SatanicWorshiper666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
8SatanHasWon8 said:

There are levels of understanding and levels of wisdom. Based on this, the Truth and teachings of the Gods unfold. There are more literal and more metaphysical levels of understanding. Yes, Black holes can also be taken in this context, albeit that is a more natural scientific observation.

Oopsie! Someone found out that the JoS is spreading fake stuff. Dear @8SatanHasWon8, let me tell you something and on why you feel so deceived and engulfed in disappointment.
There is this fact of bait and switch, a technique in which a perpetrator (in this case, the JoS) creates a splendid psychological tactic which is used to think that they provide you with free knowledge in this road in Satanism. They make you think that everything is free by "Ea/Enki". Once you put trust in this psychological tactic, you end up being engulfed in disappointment and deception. Those feelings are normal my friend.

Search other works on the Internet in terms of Satanism, go on, and develop yourself. Don't listen to typos over here. This is just a friendly advice

@SatanicWorshipper666:

There might be some truth to what you state. Problem is like a friend I have stated "argumentum et popularis". The popular argument inasmuch there are two popular arguments.

1. JoS is a real organization. It is a representation of people fed up with the old continues communism in different cloaks. Much like the second part both the for JoS or anti-JoS are doing the same thing. Like our members state JoS is technically a cult, that's not a lie or some malefic statement. In other words if Freedom = Slavery in terms of like a sandbox MMORPG or video game then no lie Freedom can be construed as slavery. Many will state freedom is a burden and maybe perhaps it's hijacked thinking. I like freedom and all but many agree with dictators or Authoritarianism or can be convinced this is good for ill or good. JoS is simply a organization from Web 1.0 it came about from people who popped into the internet the modern WWW out of the usenet/BBS/arpanet/pre-Internet people.

For example Mark Rehjon of Blurbusters has been dealing with motion blur busting of monitor technology since his BBS days in 1993 using a 17hz, 45Hz, and 67Hz CRT monitor at that time. Mr. Rejon has a huge traction and has literally Hitlerenianlly-Individualistically changed monitor technology. Not the only one but the one that pushed everything out unto the clear web and has changed even scientific papers have been done on Mark's research. As he stated he basically created Scanline-sync messing around with the raster outputs and scanlines of LCD, CRT, and other monitor technologies available to him create.

So in essence JoS is a political-religious organization making not anything. No I disagree that JoS is the end all be all. But has created a strike package to acclimate things to one vector. For example Hitler used the term Judeo-Bolshevik. Funny if you study it from a perspective Hitler is a perfect observer in the quantumsphere. He gives words and explain concepts of the enemy succinctly. The enemy endlessly creates a clusterfuck of things and mixes and molds. Hitler smashes this and goes "This it the enemy, this is the religious-political enclave, and these are the hostile aliens we are fighting". In other words he can see through the forest and trees. Yet people are so out of it it's OMG ebil, debil.

2. JoS is fake okay a good fake a political only. I mentioned this a few times SWG(Southern White Gentile) was a good member albeit he is kinda like a toned down FancyMancy. Inasmuch he stayed for the politics. Spiritually wise he never bothered much. Perhaps religion and politics are a life-long preoccupation to do good. In this case what is good. We don't know even if we are told race mixing is bad and explained. As what occurs with some people the very act of telling them something or explaining something short-circuits them probably due to stupidity and ignorance and both. And they do they race mix.

It's no surprise most people just love just believe. It's not unlike internet reading. You read a newsline maybe click on it read the first sentences then move on. Like Tim Pool goes most companies know this and often hide or bury the lead later so people don't click or if they click they just lose interest. The average person reads less than a paragraph of sentences on an article.

Fact is you make a point @SatanicWorshipper666: You in deed do your kinda pointing out our flaws and striking back making us better resilient and hardened.

For example the person above 8SHW8 has stated whether he is lying like my friend who has read some of the JoS. As he states most people posting on the forums are talking out of their ass at least 80% the people on these forums are talking straight of their ass.

My friend makes a point. He has given praise to HP.Cobras stoic responses and has praised Stormblood's economic prowess and Stormblood's messages in general. Even a post by FancyMancy intrigued my friend. But lets face, lets be honest 80% of the people on this forum talk out of their ass.

Lets say JoS is fake or spirituality is Fake or I advanced and no one does anything with JoS or this or that. Or Jos is controlled opposition or as one person stated it's Gentile spirituality meant to recreate the Pagan era using a mixed topology of groups. Like this person said it seems the Nationalistic future is Xtian nationalist, Pagan nationalist, Fascist Nationalist, Capitalist(semi-fasco) nationalist(think Pinochet), and basically it's going to make the World into something away from the Liberal World Order that was generated after the Axis downfall.

Sheer fact is @SatanicWorshipper666: What makes you think that we even want the Gods?

No seriously I notice people want beyond reasonable proof of evidence on aliens and deities. And even reasonable proof for us member either through spiritual apotheosis or simply some process by which we can communicate like HP.Cobra's Scrytronic technology he explained nothing out of this World just a electronic device a spiritual technology to communicate with entities.

He does explain the xtians will just worship Satan they don't meditate or do anything just speak to this device.

But still as a person who has never proven anything. I'm here for the NS. If JoS is fake or Maxine(Andrea) is fake or Nazi religion is fake.

I'd rather believe in the truth of lies than the lie of truths.

In other words lets say Nazism and Spiritual Satanism are just fake things. So what it's meant to create a better World. I hate to sound like a jesus freak; believe in JoS for the sake of believing.

But honestly @SatanicWorshipper666 do you think the World is good? Have you been to like communized nations. We've been fighting communism officially on a nation vs nation spectrum since the Napoleonic times when the jews went "Were gonna wreck face like in our past".

Let's say spirituality is a lie that Satan is not a Nazi or whatever. The fact of the matter is we apply that. So what. If that bothers him or bother some people so what?

It's like Theosophy someone recently mentioned except some annoying and downright stupid xtian properties of Theosophy by Blatvasky and basically wanting people to stop cucking to christ but also hijack christ and kinda embue him as good guy occult christ. Alice Bailey basically went let me cuck these people back and cuck them back with xtianity straight rape up their ass and around the corner.

And it's like people are sick and tired of christ, of judiasm, of muh 6,000 year old goying device.

Honestly even if JoS is fake even if exist simply making posts for the next 20 years waiting for Satan and the Gods to come. Even if Satan himself goes I don't know what JoS is nor care for Hitler or Nazism though studying your society their weltanschaang and society this attachment Hitler had with ancient cultures and honored even the Polish who only recently left Samartism the Lithuanic-Polaco culture that revolutionized the previously New Russ extensions of old Tsarist Russia.

It's preferable to be a constructor and purveyor than the destruction these jews did.

Maybe JoS is simply counter the jews by trolling. And even if it's a troll even if it trolls Gentiles. Like my friend said Behemoth the band is a troll bad, I respect a good troll, but the band pisses away time, money, and effort on theatrics and trolls around especially cucking around with xtianity or as I replied so they are a Alice Cooper meets Tom Araya Slayer-Cooper catholic dumbasses spreading this biohazard packaged as dark or countering or against the church lulz kekeke checkmate dumb fucks.

Sheer fact is even if JoS is 4D chess like Trump countering everything just for the sake or hell of it. It does a better job at being a fake front that actually moves people into reality.

Unfortunately the minds of people is set to infantile processes. People adults especially hang around younger people and do stupid NPC clownworld shit just to reget their youth. In other words they think this will return them back to young.

They don't act their age. No one thinks, no one uses logic, every logic is turned into illogic and every illogic is turned into logic.

Religion is gut 'n' shiet but not if it hurts the chosen. Jews are bad 'n' sheit but I suck jabus cock 'n' sheit cuz sheit 'n' sheit.

I think @SatanicWorshipper666 your missing out on the trolling and life that we can change. Even if JoS is fake even if beings of higher spit on us or tell us different things from JoS. I guess in the end spirituality = personal heavens. Maybe heaven on Earth exists on the micro i.e. personal. Sheer fact is even if beings of higher power do not approve of us. They still have to approve as we are the only organization that actively tells people there are aliens that hate us and want to probe us in the ass and God hates humanity.

God hates Humantiy. Even his own cucking books state. God basically kills millions of people because sheits 'n' giggles.

I think you don't understand JoS because you don't want to face the reality that life sucks and is a worthless piece of shit. I think many people need to get broken down and repaired. Many years ago I used to watch lots of TV took me two years to ween off TV. Coof-19 has been around for nearly 3 years now and it broke people exactly as expected it would take most people two years to break away from the bullshit.

There are people who want to kill you in 2022 simply for looking at them funny. You laugh at a joke a friend made and some retarded stabs your knee cap with a gothic flip-dagger simply because whatever.

Something happened to the World and it became worse.

As a person who has been NS since 1997(at 7 years old) furthermore in 1999 when I personally had the internet good old web 1.0 and researching WW2 heavily delving deep into things most don't bother with.

I can definitely state okay for some people spirituality works. For others it doesn't. JoS is fake in my own personal life whatever who cares I carry on.

It's like astral projection or advanced lucid dreaming properties pretty much since 1999-2000 I studied this stuff. NEVER happened. Maybe it's fake or not real or maybe someone is lucky or maybe it's just a dream that is surreally more real or as real as real life.

But I keep the information update my data banks and continue. People want to learn stuff. For example why are things hidden or prevented why can't we have free energy or spirituality. Why must it always be let jabus stick his circumsized cock up your ass and rape you brutally till bleeding all because the story never happened.

I have a family member that states my nazi propaganda doesn't let me see that Pagans became xtians and that some people took advantage of controlling people but that christianity is paganism with monotheism.

I'm like why do you say stupid shit like that to me. Non of that makes sense. Sheer fact is there are terrible, terrible people in this World abusing the occult, abusing reality, abusing humanity through religion/spirituality. And everyone is like that is fine we love being brutalized.

And then you wonder why jews use the word goyim or like our modern memetics an NPC.

@SatanicWorshipper666: Even if fake or not real or not spiritual or anything. Why do you care?

Why do you come out of the wood work you go to a random Web 1.0/2.0/3.0 website a forum a place where no one bothers to go. The most amount of people we had was May 04, 2020 with about > 1400 people online.

Why do you come to our neck of the Woods random internet site the fringes the boonies the conspitorial part. Just to state what you state to some random person that is probably either a troll or one wire phenomenon's 6 billion account or a person talking of their ass and not possessing a shred of spirituality and simply contemplating and failing to keep in mind that life sucks and is a worthless piece of shit why bother with anything or whatever.

Even if JoS is fake WHO the fuck cares. It's better than the garbage people shove up their ass and around the corner or eat the refuse of everyone above them.

Even RTR or spirituality does nothing maybe even collapse the World and crush it. We still have a political side and agree with life as a whimsical adventure of invention. We invent fake or real. Maybe some people can make it work.

Maybe the 144,000 souls thing meme the xtians do has more Satanic verses than xtian. Only a few people in the World can become spiritual and evolve cause they are normal.

Like a family member stated all people have mental illnesses and psychosis. Except those buddhist, Yogis, and Monks from Tibet who are normal. No one can be like them. No one can be a god like you said. No one wants immortality or is that real.

What can I say our religion is nothing more than intellectual, theorycrafting, brainstorming processement. If person a states telekineses exists and speaks on it. The person B can provide technical knowhow for example moving atoms or fields or vibrating effects.

Funny that has application in technology and science. For example Greek temples are transistors. Many people state architecture is the first application of digital buildings in our cyber industry of making transistors and chips. Not unlike the Jacqard loom the first punch card, mechanical, later electrical monitor. A Jacqard loom can "print" tapestry and fabrics and sheets of looming to reproduce a monitor technology.

Hell a Jacqard Loom might have been one of the Worlds first post-Renascence computers of our time.

Sheer fact is why are you so surprised when nothing works. Okay it doesn't work maybe we are wrong. In the end people talk out of their ass all the time. I'm surprised we aren't more like friendlier Russians. Many Russkies are ice cold motherfuckers. Maybe that's what we need or needed the pounding of the person down to the floor using Atlas and Saturn and ground the shit out of people so people aren't confabulating shit.

I guess in the end you gotta counter shit with shit. They believe in fake shit, we believe in fake shit. Just shit them back. It's not like Jay and Silent Bob strike back when Jason Mews is in the burger joint typing on a computer email harassing the movie studio and pretty much probably doing one of the pre-meme, pre-trolling or maybe when trolling became viral and people realized what trolling is.

MAYBE JoS is just a troll a good troll and not a bad troll like Behemoth. We are playing 4D chess and pissing people off to wake them the fuck up.

Life sucks 'nuff said. I've never once found life good or anything. Perhaps my Scorpio-Saturnian-Cancarian strike package is too dark too suffocating.

I've never once liked my life or anything I've done. I just do stuff cause others do it. I do stuff to seem normal.

People need to wake the fuck up and return back to the era of greatness. We are still dealing with ass backwards people that don't want to advance or move.

So @SatanicWorshipper666 why do you state the obvious and reject it? joS is fake 'n' sheit. Okay. But you don't have to be a dick about it. You can just state we do this to move the course and move people into our sector of sphere of control. It's social engineering and memetics. We are going to attack until people join us. If not then at least don't be a biohazard and become a radioactive dump fucking shit up.

Darkness isn't just the absence of light and life it's the Supreme Source of both. It's Cipher.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
8SatanHasWon8 said:

Oopsie! Someone found out that the JoS is spreading fake stuff. Dear @8SatanHasWon8, let me tell you something and on why you feel so deceived and engulfed in disappointment.
There is this fact of bait and switch, a technique in which a perpetrator (in this case, the JoS) creates a splendid psychological tactic which is used to think that they provide you with free knowledge in this road in Satanism. They make you think that everything is free by "Ea/Enki". Once you put trust in this psychological tactic, you end up being engulfed in disappointment and deception. Those feelings are normal my friend.

Search other works on the Internet in terms of Satanism, go on, and develop yourself. Don't listen to typos over here. This is just a friendly advice

anyone who reached JoS while previously practicing Jewish corrupted magick stuff cannot feel the energy, help of Satan and the Gods, Demons.
JoS's work is complete absolutely right, either kundalini, meditation, either witchcraft, either exposing of the enemy, either forum, every part, knowledge of Joy of Satan is truthful.

@Gear 88, continue on your patch, I will continue om mine. Whether you like it, or not, we are responsible for our life paths.

I think you are lying 90% about entering the Satanism path and finding about World War II when you were 7. World War II is too hard to understand for a 13 year old, but for a 7 year old like you stated you were back in the 90s... no comment, you made a total baloney and that's why the JoS managed to stick theur vicious rays upon you.

I don't need any forums to work on.. either V1 or Arpanet forums. The fight is within your organization where everyone can see the true face of the things happening here.

Sadly fir you, 😕, instead of developing yourself or live your 69 age you have, you waste your time promoting a fake agenda.

The rest of the stipulated things with the blur and others, are good because it shows that you are a man of culture, really, but... are out of the subject as I want to demonstrate that nothing is good and pink as you promote it.

You don't want immortality? Wow, and when I thought the JoS promoted chakra mediation in order to achieve immortality, but again.. that s only a load of baloney, not surprised.

Keep attacking, and I will be here to prevent such attacks. And the Behemoth Band, don't you worry it's in a safe digital place ready to strike again if I want.

P.S.: Interesting Idea, I may make some forum and demonstrate everything once and for all

Well whatever honestly I don't care. I guess like News Caster Arnes said "Well keep fucking that chicken". If you want to build a counter-forum or counter-force, that is fine maybe it hardens our resolve and whatnot. Maybe in the future we can join forces and build a inter-/intra- national force. Maybe you develop and help each other out. Never know. You can be our OpFor and play around being hostile and we just button up and reinforce our defenses.

I simply don't understand why a simple Web 1.0 website made by a person just a random person in the World during the heydays of the internet. Is seen as a terrible thing?

The JoS is simply an occult organization that existed during yahoo!s early day and evolved into something that gets everyone in a tizzy. I mean if it bothers you okay then your not meant for us probably. But if it helps people break out then okay cool.

Speaking from a perspective if you want to compare it to a video game. How many people have stated XYZ and then something else is done and people flip out. JoS comes web 1.0 old school stuff and it's 2022 some 20 years after it's creation and NOW it becomes a controversy or is considered bad.

I think your playing a bit of a game. I see a lot of potential with you cause you seem like a deep thinker or at least someone that can see the forest and the trees. But outright in my own personal cause it hasn't done anything. Immortal this or chakra this or kundalini this. If it's real or fake maybe the Ancients were trolling around you never know. But these are things that exist. Why can't they be scientifically examined or explained in an alternative way.

I once said something to a xtian family member of mines. And they just said it's no surprise you got a mental illness. I'm saying it by giving you side examples and they just rolled their eyes. It reminds me of another conversation when I explained a concept using cryptocurrencies and they just flip out and go WTF does crypto have to do with that. I'm using that as example to explain to you a concept.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for WW2 what is so hard to understand? Understand what? Exactly?

I was 7 years old they put on the history channel. I fell in love with WW2 and the NS and then with the internet in '99 till even now. I just spent time looking for anything and everything.

I don't understand why you have to be a ageist. A 7 year old not getting WW2, you should have peered into my mind during school thinking and processing. Sure it might have been my stereotypical Neo-Nazi days thinking about killing, warfare, shooting up the school, combat, stereotypical racist era etc.etc. But I rolled through, I recall a recent video by Tim Pool speaking at a rally in Philadelphia and there was a speaker a person who converted former KKK klansmen out of white supremacy and racist discourse. I said to myself how come non of you people know what White Supremacy truly means?

Funny I ran into my friend back in Middle School, he transferred schools in Elementary. And went to the same middle and as far back as I can remember we were talking about WW2 and warfare and killing etc.etc. Funny in retrospect my friend was just a tad behind. He mostly got his wake up call playing Medal of Honor going why am I killing these cool, sharp dressed men?

And then he's like why does society hate these Germans they seem like spectacular people. Even watching Band of Brothers on History channel when they got the rights to host it circa 2000/2001. He had the same contemplation and same verbiage.

And then with me who a few years earlier got involved with this stuff. He was like holy shit. Same for my friends living next door as well as my next door neighbors friend a few blocks down the neighborhood. Loved all my killing and massacring and whatnot. Despite my friend not communicating with me the next door neighbor and the other one living a few blocks down in current 2022. When I reunited for a bit a few years ago and about a year ago with the other one; They always remember my quirky knowledge knowing things that surprised them. Knowing tidbits and whatnot. Like the American solider in Vietnam one of the tunnel rats running out of ammo and just knifing vietkongs in the head to kill them.

I pretty much spent contemplating WW2 delving deeper and deeper. Knowing things through intuition thinking processing etc.etc.

I mean as far back as I can I was thinking about sex and fucking. I'm surprised I didn't masturbate at a younger age took until 7 to establish that. And funny could have lost my virginity at 9, I wanted to fuck my cousin. But in retrospect I should have fucked Melissa. It's funny she wanted to find out if I fucked her or not so a few days before the winter break. She stole a condom from her 21 year old brother at the time in 1999 and gave it to me. In retrospect Melissa was the one I should have been with maybe since I performed the ultimate activity a human can do. Maybe I'd be a Doctor at my current times for a profession or maybe Spirituality might have worked. Maybe by now I'd be some very adept and advanced person.

But unfortunately despite thinking and processing sex and fucking as far as I can remember hell I mean even looking at porn that took a while to entertain. Kinda like masturbating wasn't till the other older neighborhood friends of mines told me about it. With them being in high school and graduating sometime circa 2004 or so or whatever. I eventually stopped keeping track of them as they were mostly involved with their planning of education and playing basketball or as the older friend of mines into lacrosse.

Sheer fact is the volume of just wanting to kill, warfare, alternative scenarios and even posting on some WW2 site. I recall posting on the Axis history forum back around 2001 nearing 2002. I went back to it a few years ago and I got a warning the site isn't on HTTPS nor is it safe. I think the last posts are from about 2015 or so as far as I can remember.

To delve into WW2 from my own perspective is a gargantuan ball of data that most people don't bother with. Even merely hearing there are holocaust revisionists piss people off.

Unfortunately WW2 faded from me a few years ago probably about 2016 when I began to study the internet forums the previous ProPHP.

I changed not that I lost my WW2-edge as it keeps coming in. I'm glad of the Army of Mankind website excellent site and Hitler proves Himmlers Polish state "Out of all the European races and nations I consider the Poles. The most superior, even more superior than us Germans". Hitler agrees in his constant seeking of at least a military memorandum towards Jozef Produlski. Produlski's failure to entertain an alliance or a pact or seek a memorandum of agreement went down in history as the worst possible thing Poland did it sealed Poland's fate of sovietization for the next for decades.

Either way when I speak or type this post.

Listen carefully when it comes to entertaining World War 2, World War 1, and warfare and killing etc.etc. It is a GARGANTUAN amount of bandwidth in my mind. It is an every day thing I studied this stuff whether they lied or said the truth or I had to hunt down the truth. Not Yoda's "To learn you must unlearn what you learn". I didn't need to unlearn I kept the information on the side in cold storage so then I can attack it and reveal to people it's all bullshit.

Holohax is the same thing 6 million or 5 million or 3 million or 2.3 million. Whatever stuff they stated as all revisionists state anywhere from 160,000-240,000-300,000 or about 220 maybe 230 thousand on average. It's not unlike the Gestapo the Katyn forums massacre from all the war criminal places as far as the Austin Texas war crimes researchers and even the Dutch thrown in as well. About 21,768 average number of murdered Polaco-Intellgencia militaria.

I have SO fucking much information on WW2 I lived and breath WW2 all day every day. Even IF I had my stereotypical hatred even racism and whatever. It made me a more resilient person.

As the xtian family member who once heard me state something similar where I explained I've been studying this stuff since History channel and in school contemplating, thinking, processing out of sheer boredom. They said I'm not gonna debate with you or get on your bad side. But I can state that your a person who walked a very dark, bad, and evil area of the World and came out so understanding. That knowing the bad and ugly made you a better person than others. Not everyone can do what you do.

I took it as a compliment walking the so-called dark side of Humanity the so-called evils. And I'm like that is it, that is so scary that's the boogieman everyone talks about.

What is so hard to believe a 7 year old and later in 2003 when I was 12 before turning 13 with finding JoS. I was looking at porn at that time but decided to search some Yahoo and lol and behold delving into Astral projection and lucid dreaming out popped JoS. That I didn't understand JoS nor joined. No no I understood that is already your statement you seem like an ageist principles behind it. JoS just filled in the blanks to all the lies and stuff and taught me that there is something better out there than this xtian garbage.

I might not have developed a religious hatred so soon as I was uncaring for religion. But even as a kid people's xtian statements rubbed me the wrong way. Even say jabus at some incredible fuck moment made me go WTF. Or when people say God healed or through jesus I was healed. NO you fucking retard the Doctor or nurse helped you out thank them.

I never understood why people praise a communist entity for healing them. Or as these xtians state I'm doing good thanks to God.

WTF? Your good because God makes you good? Then why aren't stoners praying to God to make them high after all jabus does parlor tricks to turn water into wine or should I say whine.

Anyways I'm not a fan of your ageism. I respect you cause you know how to push people's buttons and that is good. You can scientifically peer into things. You seem like your probing around. Hell back in school I just to just think and process and back involved with lucid dreaming and astral projection around late '99 early '00 getting involved in that community. I mean I just contemplated and questioned and whatever.

I question everything. But the JoS lets me understand a World through a different mentality. Maybe JoS is a xtianized group thinking outside the spectrum I don't know. I don't know anything.

But what I do know is I like what we are doing and if people get help or people evolve to that then so be it.

Sheer fact is at the end of the day even YOU realizes the World is too fucked up to assume this is normal. Even you must admit there are too many NPCs and too many pink pussy hat liberals attacking anything and everything.

We are attacking it to carry it on in a better way. For example the doctrines of the left were originally before the Jacobin/Frankist group aligned with NS principles. Paganism/Satanism/Heathenism NOT conserve xtianity or entertain stupidity of the church.

When the Pope and church outlaws crossbows for nearly several years of extended banishment. To the point of excommunicating or even outright killing crossbow users you gotta know some shit is happening.

I don't know if the person you replied to is being genuine for all intents and purposes he might be one of OWP troll account. JoS has A LOT of trolls and has people who don't agree with us all because we are Satanic or worse we are National Socialists.

If you don't want anything with us that is cool shame but alright. But seriously even you gotta admit this organization is a hell of a lot better than some of the crazy retarded pinko-snowflake nonsense they spiel about.

Even you gotta admit we sure as hell got a lot of Cojones to blatantly keep going. I think even other groups have folded or been dumped into the dumpster compared to us.

Let's say it's fake, let's say only the politics are real. Do you want people to be like I like the Gods and the statues of representation of Human principles we are going to be Gods, we are in training. Look up fellow man we are wonderful people and have a wonderful society with like-minided people.

Or would you rather be "The devil is in all of you repent sinner. Don't have sex for pleasure that is ebil and debil anything to do with carnal body is a sin and evil punishment in hellfire awaits for all these antichrists. Worship or die".

Like one historian said "The more I study history and religion the more I realize man worshiped himself".

Man wants to worship himself. Not be tied down to a bunch of masses of retards crashing and trashing civilization.

Even you gotta admit we are a hell of a lot better than the clowns in clown world. Fucking magnets how do they work?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
8SatanHasWon8 said:

It sounds like he's talking about engaging in vampirism, which sort of kind of and certainly does contradict their teachings.

I've dealt with vampiric entities before.

I consulted Lord Baal on this matter and he told me that vampires are created when someone disconnects from the source permanently and he told me how this happens by turning the light of your soul inside out!

By the way, Lord Baal is Dumuzi which is another name for Ningishzida who is Lord Thoth, yet, is the Egyptian God Set.

I am a follower of Set. For me, Set is Satan. Not Enki. Enki is Heru who is Horus and he is Abraxas who is Baphomet who is Mohammed also known by Abracadabra and Zabakabradabra. Abraxas, according to Set is Jehova.

ALL HAIL GOD SET!

lotus.spirit said:

However, i add a small text that shows that our Gods have always had our enlightenment as a guiding principle.

The owl was the sacred bird, symbol of the Goddess Athena, Goddess of wisdom and is a symbol of wisdom, knowledge and prudence.

It symbolizes wisdom, because it is a nocturnal bird that has excellent vision even in the dark. Has therefore the natural ability to see the "unseen side of things", where others cannot because of the darkness.

In this way, it symbolizes "wisdom" which is about the transformation of knowledge into experience, spirituality and attitude to life.

This can only be achieved away from the light and the hustle through "self-penetration" ("εις εαυτόν διείσδυση"), when one isolates oneself from one's physical self, trying to demonstrate self-awareness, the true nature of things. That is, knowledge in its essence, the knowledge that illuminates and dispels the 'darkness'.

The owl is also taken by Ereshkigal who is Persephone.

Andras who is Ares who is Marduk associates with the owl, too. So does Amon and Amon is Abraxas and he associates with Zeus who is Enlil who turns out to be Marduk and Nergal even. Nergal is Ares, but he is also Hades.

I got this information by the help of Lord Thoth who is Hermes who told me that he himself is also Adonis who is Osiris and Lord Shiva. Osiris is Shemyaza, Azazel, and King Paimon. Lakshmi is Aphrodite and she is seen as his lover for that particular reason. Look into the Greek Mythos you'll find Aphrodite with both Hermes and Adonis because Hermes and Adonis are the same being.
Astaroth is Thoth's lover and soul mate, you'll find her in Egypt with him, too. Adonis is Dumuzi who is Ishtaran who is Ningishzida. So, Astaroth is not single, she and Thoth are a hot item. Dumuzi is also Lord Baal who is Tammuz who is Dumuzi and he is also Shamash who is Utu who is Azazel and Lord Baal is the Egyptian God Set of Egypt who happens to be Thoth, too.

The Illuminati also use the owl. :?

Lord Baal is Jehova's greatest enemy.

Jehova is Abraxas who is Horus who claimed the position he stole from Re and made himself into Ra. Horus is Zephyr of the Ancient Greek Mythos and he is Pazuzu, the husband-brother of Lamashtu who is Lilith who is Ninlil and Ereshkigal, who happens to be Enlil who is Nergal who is Marduk. Enlil became Enki and still kept his name Enlil. Enki is referred to as "the little Enlil" and so is Nergal. Poseidon is Lord Shiva and he is not Enki, Oannes is not Enki either for Oannes is is Lord Vishnu who is Ahura Mazda who is Melek Ta'us who is Shemyaza who is Osiris. Melek Ta'us is Anu, but he is also Lord Baal. Arhiman is Lord Shiva. Melek Ta'us is Azazel and he is Lord Surya who happens to be both Lord Vishnu and Lord Shiva and Vishnu and Lord Shiva are the same exact being. Enlil is Indra whom Lord Shiva tried to destroy, Ravanna is Nergal whom Lord Rama who is Lord Vishnu fought and Ravanna is Odin, and Kaliya Naag is Enki who was fought by Lord Krishna who is Lord Vishnu.

Lord Shiva is Dumuzi who is Ishtaran and he is Lord Baal who is the Egyptian God Set and I am a follower of the Egyptian God Set who i call Satan.

So, does anyone have anything to say or respond to with this?

ALL HAIL LORD BAAL!
ALL HAIL SATAN!

lotus.spirit said:

*EDIT SO AS TO FURTHER EXPLAIN MY CLAIMS*

It sounds like he's talking about engaging in vampirism, which sort of kind of and certainly does contradict their teachings.

I consulted Lord Baal on this matter and he told me that vampires are created when someone disconnects from the source permanently and he told me how this happens by turning the light of your soul inside out!

By the way, Lord Baal is Dumuzi which is another name for Ningishzida who is Lord Thoth, yet, is the Egyptian God Set.

I am a follower of Set. For me, Set is Satan. Not Enki. Enki is Heru who is Horus and he is Abraxas who is Baphomet who is Mohammed also known by Abracadabra and Zabakabradabra. Abraxas, according to Set is Jehova.

Andras who is Ares who is Marduk associates with the owl, too. So does Amon and Amon is Abraxas and he associates with Zeus who is Enlil who turns out to be Marduk and Nergal even. Nergal is Ares, but he is also Hades.

I got this information by the help of Lord Thoth who is Hermes who told me that he himself is also Adonis who is Osiris and Lord Shiva. Osiris is Shemyaza, Azazel, and King Paimon. Lakshmi is Aphrodite and she is seen as his lover for that particular reason. Look into the Greek Mythos you'll find Aphrodite with both Hermes and Adonis because Hermes and Adonis are the same being.
Astaroth is Thoth's lover and soul mate, you'll find her in Egypt with him, too. Adonis is Dumuzi who is Ishtaran who is Ningishzida. So, Astaroth is not single, she and Thoth are a hot item. Dumuzi is also Lord Baal who is Tammuz who is Dumuzi and he is also Shamash who is Utu who is Azazel and Lord Baal is the Egyptian God Set of Egypt who happens to be Thoth, too.

Jehova is Abraxas who is Horus who claimed the position he stole from Re and made himself into Ra. Horus is Zephyr of the Ancient Greek Mythos and he is Pazuzu, the husband-brother of Lamashtu who is Lilith who is Ninlil and Ereshkigal, who happens to be Enlil who is Nergal who is Marduk. Enlil became Enki and still kept his name Enlil. Enki is referred to as "the little Enlil" and so is Nergal. Poseidon is Lord Shiva and he is not Enki, Oannes is not Enki either for Oannes is is Lord Vishnu who is Ahura Mazda who is Melek Ta'us who is Shemyaza who is Osiris. Melek Ta'us is Anu, but he is also Lord Baal. Arhiman is Lord Shiva. Melek Ta'us is Azazel and he is Lord Surya who happens to be both Lord Vishnu and Lord Shiva and Vishnu and Lord Shiva are the same exact being. Enlil is Indra whom Lord Shiva tried to destroy, Ravanna is Nergal whom Lord Rama who is Lord Vishnu fought and Ravanna is Odin, and Kaliya Naag is Enki who was fought by Lord Krishna who is Lord Vishnu.

Lord Shiva is Dumuzi who is Ishtaran and he is Lord Baal who is the Egyptian God Set and I am a follower of the Egyptian God Set who I call Satan.

Athena is Maat, but Maat is the wife of Thoth and Athena is another form of Aphrodite.

In the story of Inanna's Descent, Inanna becomes cursed by Namtar. I consulted Lord Baal upon this matter and he told me that Athena became Samael, herself becoming enslaved by Nergal and told me that Samael is Inanna's own astral and is the form of Goddess Kali that is Goddess Lakshmi. This is what he told me.

"There is a reason why Athena is Zeus's favorite, its because of what he had done to her. She is Anat and yet also Ana and she is kin to Damu for she is Damu's lover, Ana and Anat being my lover and my wife. Loki is Loptr, he associates with tangles that allude to spiders and spider magic and in that regard he is Echidna while I'm Typhon. Loki is Laki and therefore is Lakshmi, Loki having once been Jarnsaxa and Freyja, but never Sif nor Frigg. Odin is Enki but he is also Nergal and he is Ravanna and Seti was his daughter who became swallowed by the earth, Seti is Goddess Lakshmi. Enki placed Ishtar in chains and enslavement. Echidna is Tiamat who is Leviathan who is Damkina who is Shachi who became Lakshmi once more after she committed suicide as Sati who is Parvati who is the Goddess Kali. The Sage Daksa is Enki himself."

Please do respond, I love intelligent conversation.

My Lord Baal states things rather differently than you do here.

ALL HAIL LORD BAAL!

IGNORE MY OTHER REPLIES, PLEASE.

*EDIT SO AS TO FURTHER EXPLAIN MY CLAIMS

Lord Shiva is Dumuzi who is Ishtaran and he is Lord Baal who is the Egyptian God Set and I am a follower of the Egyptian God Set who I call Satan.

Athena is Maat, but Maat is the wife of Thoth and Athena is another form of Aphrodite.

In the story of Inanna's Descent, Inanna becomes cursed by Namtar. I consulted Lord Baal upon this matter and he told me that Athena became Samael, herself becoming enslaved by Nergal and told me that Samael is Inanna's own astral and is the form of Goddess Kali that is Goddess Lakshmi. This is what he told me.

"There is a reason why Athena is Zeus's favorite, its because of what he had done to her. She is Anat and yet also Ana and she is kin to Damu for she is Damu's lover, Ana and Anat being my lover and my wife. Loki is Loptr, he associates with tangles that allude to spiders and spider magic and in that regard he is Echidna while I'm Typhon. Loki is Laki and therefore is Lakshmi, Loki having once been Jarnsaxa and Freyja, but never Sif nor Frigg. Loki is known as many things, but mostly as "Sky Walker". Odin is Enki but he is also Nergal and he is Ravanna and Seti was his daughter who became swallowed by the earth, Seti is Goddess Lakshmi. Enki placed Ishtar in chains and enslavement. Echidna is Tiamat who is Leviathan who is Damkina who is Shachi who became Lakshmi once more after she committed suicide as Sati who is Parvati who is the Goddess Kali. The Sage Daksa is Enki himself. Upon the Golems that Jews use to contain the demonic spirit, the name written upon their foreheads is always Anat."

Please do respond, I love intelligent conversation. This is not a attack.

8SatanHasWon8 said:
lotus.spirit said:

*EDIT SO AS TO FURTHER EXPLAIN MY CLAIMS*

"There is a reason why Athena is Zeus's favorite, its because of what he had done to her. She is Anat and yet also Ana and she is kin to Damu for she is Damu's lover, Ana and Anat being my lover and my wife. Loki is Loptr, he associates with tangles that allude to spiders and spider magic and in that regard he is Echidna while I'm Typhon. Loki is Laki and therefore is Lakshmi, Loki having once been Jarnsaxa and Freyja, but never Sif nor Frigg. Odin is Enki but he is also Nergal and he is Ravanna and Seti was his daughter who became swallowed by the earth, Seti is Goddess Lakshmi. Enki placed Ishtar in chains and enslavement. Echidna is Tiamat who is Leviathan who is Damkina who is Shachi who became Lakshmi once more after she committed suicide as Sati who is Parvati who is the Goddess Kali. The Sage Daksa is Enki himself."

Please do respond, I love intelligent conversation.

ALL HAIL LORD BAAL!

I'll make it simple for you
one of the head of the beast will be Greece.
(my opinion, that goes back to the older map where old greek souls lived, but that is another subject).

For a soul to be able to established inside the pillar of Israel must be 100% compatible.

Do you have any idea in how many groups, profiles, pages I leave / post verses in order to make them doubt? NO !
You don't even know what's going on in the small Greek communities.

Doupt makes the soul incompatible.

since none of "you" actually read and "you" are uneducated pawns, I'll leave again a simple one according to the prophecy of Paisius.

They will give Greece to the Antichrist.

say all about vampirism
all the theories
say any you may find

Is only one truth

SATAN IS GOD
OUR CREATOR

8SatanHasWon8 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

ALL HAIL GOD SET!

You are delusional.

CaspianTheDreamer said:

I re read the post, more carefully this time.
And yes, that translation is indeed accurate.
Thank you again for this sermon.

88HungarianSatanicWarrior666 said:
There was an NPC to whom I told this quote,just he bit laughed at it :x .But I didn't say where the quote came from, but he wasn't really interested.He probably didn't understand this quote at all.Lol.:lol: :lol:
I was just wondering how he would react.

Anyway,I never understood this statement by Beelzebub.At least now I understand.

Even ppl like us still need to be very precise in deciphering the messages of the gods and even comprehending some of high priest's words, let alone an annoying NPC who probably just sits on their ass all day.

Light blinds one. Many years ago i did a darkness meditation explained by Rajneesh. it was simple and straight forward, It required a closet you could sit in with a chair. You go in and tape the seams of the door, so it totally pitch black dark. Then you sit there with your eyes open and just look straight Ahead. the idea is have your eyes open until all the light goes out of them, takes some practice for a few days. When all the light is gone out of the eyes suddenly you can see. I could see through the walls and all around the house and out into the universe. I could also see inside by body. When I wiggled a finger I could see the nerve connection from the finger to a certain spot in my brain rear right area. the opposite finger was connected right near by and the opposite finger could feel and see the connection when the other finger moved. All this made me realize that physical light in the eyes blinds one. So one need not be afraid of the dark. Taping the seam on the door is real important as the slightest tiny bit of light will eventually be seen once the light leaves the eye, and you cant get to total dark if there is any in the closet. Nice thing to help one realize ones perception is more amazing than we realize.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back