Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Confusion Just For The Sake Of It

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Many people everyday are shocked at the increasing amount of lying, deception, contradicting information etc, manifesting in media and everywhere. This involves history and many other areas of human knowledge.

Now the above is getting more and more, with many people thinking we are doing really well. We are not, in fact. Information increases. But capacity to analyse it remains stagnant or lower. We believe Google tells us the "Truth".

The above is oftentimes deliberate, but many times unwilled and happens out of poor research for most human beings. The enemy does this deliberately. The more confused the people, the more freeway they have to act as they see fit.

If you look at Christianity and all this, it is built based on contradictory insanity and confusion. Claims of love on the outer shell, books filled with curses on the inner content. Fools saying it is not of Jews, yet it worships merely a literal jew from Nazaret who says the point of the world is to redeem other Jews from Israel...

Stupid people fall for the above. The enemy also publishes constant slander and disinformation about their enemies, but also about anything true in this world. For their own inner circle, they have little to no tolerance for any of this, but they do this to everyone else.

If anyone wants to reach a higher understanding, to do your own research is very important. Even more important, it is to have your 3rd eye functioning so you can better elaborate into what is closer to facts or based on falsehood.

That is one of the more rewards that have to do with being spiritual and being advanced, in contrast to living a lifetime of fear and ignorance. Of course, the above ability and position is gained through efforts to advance your soul.

From a cosmological perspective, what the enemy represents is exactly the continuation of lying, deception and confusion, a rapid movement in opposition against the Truth which is hidden behind Satan's Sanskrit Name and what this means from a universal sound perspective. We strive to go the opposite direction TOWARDS and INTO it, in the best way that we can.

All the Joy of Satan teaches is how this opposition to Truth is wrong, and how we must turn away from these practices to grow ourselves and our soul. Our society too has fallen or some tragic mistakes where all of this is concerned, with the enemy guiding people into a giant trap for their own individualistic and selfish gains.

Confusion must be fought against and defeated. We must go in the opposite direction.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
All the Joy of Satan teaches is how this opposition to Truth is wrong, and how we must turn away from these practices to grow ourselves and our soul. Our society too has fallen or some tragic mistakes where all of this is concerned, with the enemy guiding people into a giant trap for their own individualistic and selfish gains.

Confusion must be fought against and defeated. We must go in the opposite direction.

I agree with this!
But what is not clear is whether not sharing knowledge is a bad thing, or is everyone entitled to all knowledge??

Good post.

I've recently been exposed to the level of the average mind immersed in jewish lies, and after being isolated from all of that for so long now, it's pretty shocking. Going from communicating with people on the JoS to communicating with Andrapods is traumatic. I'm going to have to take my reintroduction to the world of normies very slow. It's like going back into the matrix. Being inoculated with the truth feels like bliss compared to interacting with mind enslaved zombies. It makes me want to stay here and never interact with the rest of the world again. :|

Imagine being spiritually/mentally lower than a jew in 2022, still believing in their bullshit illusions and lies,
after all the effort of our gods.
Both lowlifes deserve what is coming to them. (with satanic love) :lol:

Hail our Gods, hail our family, true human beings!
I want to say thank you for the aryan race awakening ritual,
with it i can smell a jew from a mile away and anyone who is not of my blood!

Hail Baalzebub!

I'm an African (American), and I must say, I'm still saddened that most of my kind are still severely ignorant of this Jewish conspiracy. I've known about this since 2008. Even in high school, I've a read a little book somewhere that "a Christian is an adopted Jew." Little did I realize a year later, I could get into trouble for this. None of my family members realize that everything set in motion has been planned out by the Jews.

Who actually would've thought that pacifism would be an effective weapon in the hands of (Jewish) Tyrants? I seriously wonder what is it that we have that the Jews are using against us? I know ignorance is a huge part of how the Jews manipulate us information, but I wonder what else is it? One of my hypotheses is this: Is it possible that people value verbal communication so rigidly that we don't have time to investigate our government? Are people so focused on their ideals? I can never tell what truly allowed the Jews to capitalize on the rest of humanity.

Why did people call Astaroth: the queen of heaven? Is not heaven for the bad gods and hell for our gods?

I personally know people who have had bad reactions to the vaccines and then they go on to tell me I should get one because it's the safest way to protect ourselves and get back to normal. They literally sound like a vaccine commercial. Dealing with such people is extremely frustrating. They are engulfed In such lies they just cannot see another way. It's sad to see how far some humans have declined.

And now all this crap about Hitler being jewish will 100% undoubtedly backfire on them as it has started to already from what I've seen on social media. Not everyone is buying it. And if anything it just draws more attention to the jews and what they truly represent.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Even more important, it is to have your 3rd eye functioning so you can better elaborate into what is closer to facts or based on falsehood.

This is a message I've seen echoed throughout the forums recently. It probably has been said many times before but has stuck with me a lot over the last week or two - I think first was a reply from FancyMancy in the infiltrator thread, which got me to start focusing on my third eye quite a bit and I have found it is helping me a lot. Thank you.

Confusion for the most part, but fear and denial is another as many want to act like they have an understanding of what is actually going on.

DisillusionedCitizen said:
Who actually would've thought that pacifism would be an effective weapon in the hands of (Jewish) Tyrants? I seriously wonder what is it that we have that the Jews are using against us? I know ignorance is a huge part of how the Jews manipulate us information, but I wonder what else is it? One of my hypotheses is this: Is it possible that people value verbal communication so rigidly that we don't have time to investigate our government? Are people so focused on their ideals? I can never tell what truly allowed the Jews to capitalize on the rest of humanity.
They stole our spiritual knowledge, corrupted and twisted it for their own purposes while confusing us with the same info. On top of that history has been mostly destroyed, changed and hidden away.

So in essence their corrupted spiritual methods have been their weapon. However we are now reversing that process on the fast lane with our rituals. At the moment we are mainly using final-rtr, tetragrammaton ritual and shattering of the jewish soul ritual.

Hungaryan said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I agree with this!
But what is not clear is whether not sharing knowledge is a bad thing, or is everyone entitled to all knowledge??

Sorry, can I ask why did you use my former username?
It was my username here for years, no one else used "Hungaryan" here, only me, and I am still using it on my blog.
Please change it.

Thank you.

Δυσδαιμόνα Διαμαντής said:
Hungaryan said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I agree with this!

It was my username here for years, no one else used "Hungaryan" here, only me, and I am still using it on my blog.
Please change it.

Thank you.
Before coming here(Joy Of Satan)I would have registered,88AryanHungarian666 with the name I was going to register,but there is a blog,which is the Aryan Hungarian(Árja Magyar) carries the name.That's why I was named 88HungarianSatanicWarrior666.I would have felt like an imitation(monkeying) the Aryan Hungarian(88AryanHungarian666) give myself a name.
The Aryan Hungarian website even before,I discovered it before you would have shared it here:https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=331195#p331195
Which is the best I liked it,that not many articles on it the website,but very informative and cutting-edge,for example:https://arjamagyar.blogspot.com/2015/11/a-kvantumkapukon-atugralo-partus.html(From jesus the Party Jumping Through the Quantum Gates to the Magnum Opus Biorobot - or how to poison Hungarians with jewish fairy tales - Part I)
And:https://arjamagyar.blogspot.com/2014/07/bobula-ida-nagy-szarvas.html(Ida Bobula : The Great Deer)

jrvan said:
Good post.

I've recently been exposed to the level of the average mind immersed in jewish lies, and after being isolated from all of that for so long now, it's pretty shocking. Going from communicating with people on the JoS to communicating with Andrapods is traumatic. I'm going to have to take my reintroduction to the world of normies very slow. It's like going back into the matrix. Being inoculated with the truth feels like bliss compared to interacting with mind enslaved zombies. It makes me want to stay here and never interact with the rest of the world again. :|

I know, it often happens to me too, and I don't say it to brag but, they are just another level, many times I happen to discuss some topics and I have not been understood by them, common topics but many of them have put the brain in sleep mode

I logged in after finally dealing with personal karma, and I see a chain of in-fighting done in some of the topics, while others came forward about said in-fighting.

Since there will be sudden RTRs posted here by our High Priests to counter or suprise the enemy with our own battlefront, I hope people understand that these types of psychic and mental attacks would pass.

Remember to keep your energies clean and high, and don't focus on conflict for too long. The Gods of Hell are counting on all of us 🤗

Hungaryan said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I agree with this!

Please change it.

Thank you.

I didn't know it was "yours". But it's a pretty simple combination of words, that's why I use it. This is not your blog, it's the JoS forum. Then why haven't you used it before?
Stick to the topic of the question please. That is important, your nickname is not.

gnome said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Even more important, it is to have your 3rd eye functioning so you can better elaborate into what is closer to facts or based on falsehood.

This is a message I've seen echoed throughout the forums recently. It probably has been said many times before but has stuck with me a lot over the last week or two - I think first was a reply from FancyMancy in the infiltrator thread, which got me to start focusing on my third eye quite a bit and I have found it is helping me a lot. Thank you.

If you want to open your third eye better you should be taking iodine. I personally buy it in prills super cheap and boil a few of them in a glass teapot. This way for maybe $50 I can have a year supply of it. Just pour out the purple iodine mixture into a glass jar and pour little bits into your food and drinking water. It doesn't alter the taste of food at all and it's a great way to make sure you're always taking iodine everyday. And the prills on ebay and other sites are a MUCH cheaper alternative to the pre-prepared iodine tinctures from infowars. Just don't let it get onto metal it's extremely alkaline and will degrade it very quickly and don't let the prills sit wet on your skin or they'll leave iodine burns. And watch the top edge of whatever container you pour it into it tends to collect there so wash up if your touch it,safety first!

This sermon is fantastic. The deceptions are innumerable yet becoming spiritually awake with an open third eye brings us stronger intuition and spiritual perception/connection.

It's fascinating to me how ancient Egypt used this symbol (the Eye of Horus) and how ancient civilizations focused on the third eye.

I'm curious... (for those more advanced than myself)... does manifesting thought have anything to do with the third eye? I once heard that we direct energy using our third eye and I'm noticed this to be the case for myself. Our 6th chakra is responsible for psychic ability and our third eye for sight. The third eye is also acts as a portal to the 6th chakra.

It's no wonder it's a symbol of knowledge. And of course all knowledge has been stolen, hence the symbol of the Illuminati.

Sometimes I can't help but be in awe at what we do know here (thanks to the JoS). The information here is the ultimate truth behind everything. It's far more a matter of fact than it is faith/belief.

Thank you for your empowering words HPHC! I'm finding lately I can only take 1 hour of screen time a day. Like you say, there is an overflow of information, so much so that one single person would not be able to analyze it.

To this point, meditation is far more effective to finding truth. I've meditated to a point where I don't care if the earth is round or flat, or if particle physics is real or not. Learning about these things will not change them so getting worked up about them is pointless.

They are very interesting concepts but they are things I'm happily undecided on.

TheDemonKing said:
If you want to open your third eye better you should be taking iodine.
What makes you think that?

I have not heard of this and I could not find any information on the forum,on fluoride instead I found information,although I have read it before(not in this forum),that fluoride is not good for spirituality,so it was not surprising this fluoride writings,but this iodine information your proposal was a surprise to me.

88HungarianSatanicWarrior666 said:
Hungaryan said:
I agree with this!

Please change it.

Thank you.
Before coming here(Joy Of Satan)I would have registered,88AryanHungarian666 with the name I was going to register,but there is a blog,which is the Aryan Hungarian(Árja Magyar) carries the name.That's why I was named 88HungarianSatanicWarrior666.I would have felt like an imitation(monkeying) the Aryan Hungarian(88AryanHungarian666) give myself a name.
The Aryan Hungarian website even before,I discovered it before you would have shared it here:https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=331195#p331195
Which is the best I liked it,that not many articles on it the website,but very informative and cutting-edge,for example:https://arjamagyar.blogspot.com/2015/11/a-kvantumkapukon-atugralo-partus.html(From jesus the Party Jumping Through the Quantum Gates to the Magnum Opus Biorobot - or how to poison Hungarians with jewish fairy tales - Part I)
And:https://arjamagyar.blogspot.com/2014/07/bobula-ida-nagy-szarvas.html(Ida Bobula : The Great Deer)

Yes that is my blog, Árja Magyar.
I see. Thanks.

Henu the Great said:
DisillusionedCitizen said:
They stole our spiritual knowledge, corrupted and twisted it for their own purposes while confusing us with the same info. On top of that history has been mostly destroyed, changed and hidden away.

So in essence their corrupted spiritual methods have been their weapon. However we are now reversing that process on the fast lane with our rituals. At the moment we are mainly using final-rtr, tetragrammaton ritual and shattering of the jewish soul ritual.

The theft and corruption of spiritual knowledge, I can understand and have read it, but what kind of mistakes do people continue to make that lead them to still fall for the same tricks the Jews pull over and over again? The projection of compassion on to that depraved race? Is it that the rest of humanity have Communication and emotional principles that are so rigid it prevents them from realizing the deception the Jews have pulled over us? I know stupidity is one part of the problem, leading to the "Scorpion and the Frog" Aesop that happened with the Czar who gave the Jews civil rights. Besides the curses the Jews have placed on people, there has to be something that makes humanity to keep making the same mistakes again and again against the Jews.

erick_erick said:
Why did people call Astaroth: the queen of heaven? Is not heaven for the bad gods and hell for our gods?

Heaven is not entirely xian. It can refer to higher vibrational planes in the Astral like Indra and Brahma's domain. The different Lokas above the physical. Valhalla, Hell, Duat, Aaru are all 'Heavens' in a sense but some are higher in aethyric vibration then others and some are in a sense very down to earth. This is my perspective and it may be flawed but this is how I see it.

88HungarianSatanicWarrior666 said:
Please change it.

Thank you.

Yes that is my blog, Árja Magyar.
I see. Thanks.
I would also like to thank you for sharing this:By the way, before you shared this,I saw this writing,but the web translator translates so badly and probably Ariton also put up the wrong translation,so I didn't see it as a threat,although I have seen,that he's not writing about the best things.
Is in fact a not sensible,not a sentence comes out good,just meaningless dirty words.

Good that you drew attention to this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back