Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About Finances And New Donations Page For Joy of Satan

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
For those who might have noticed, we have updated the Donations page. From now on, the JoS will accept crypto only donations. That decision has not been put forth without a lot of thought, which was approximately considered for 2 years.

Crypto is very easy for the JoS to use and also helps the donors way more too, it's way more flexible than other means of payment.

You can donate very easily, and even if Crypto might look a little intimidating to begin with [it is not that much at all], it is still a better way for anyone to donate. It takes a little familiarization to begin with. But from there on it's mostly all positives.

The enemy has had unequivocal control of this world's finances for centuries now. People cannot buy a bottle of water without literally having to go through a full on control system. While Crypto has not changed this on a fully fundamental level, it has definitely more prospects to cause positive change in that regard.

Crypto is better. Not perfect, but better. It is the positive and financially ethical side to be into in history for the time being. Many people have asked about banking, like Revolut and so on - these look nice on the surface, but they don't respect people like "us" at all when it comes to actual payment processing.

We are living in dystopian times. Crypto on the other hand, does provide this opportunity.

While Crypto has become quite similar to banks [you require KYC or Know your Customer] and to register normally in a Crypto Exchange [as you would register to a bank, but it is way easier] this is only to be expected and nothing strange.

After this is one, one can buy Crypto, and to set-up a crypto wallet to send money to, and then the JoS, is fairly easy. There are not only infinite guides online, but we might also of course create our own guide.

At the current climate of affairs, many people don't understand how difficult it is, emotionally and materially, to maintain the JoS. But that's not all of it, it needs to reach the specific goal set. There are many great plans that are happening, and these require financing too.

Not everything happens with a magic wand in these cases. Another thing I have been told by Father Satan, is frequently when I asked about this, is that this will be the "work of many people". We are either in this together, or we are not. Individuals are the sum of a whole.

The enemy, takes things down by censoring finances, or making things bankrupt. One of the reasons they attack our sites all the time is to cause financial damage and time damage. The enemy doesn't care to spend 50,000$ or other amounts just to find then next attack vector and attack it, and in their eyes that is a good trade for let's say hundreds of SS not doing rituals against them.

This is one of the ways they act. Many Gentiles, are in the dark completely about how the world works, and yes, this world, does work on money. Rothschild or Soros know this very well. We are in this world right now, and not on another world. And we have to succeed in this world.

Those who do not want to face this reality, do experience problems in their life. For the JoS to remain free as it always has, which it always will, then some people have to practice giving. As anyone who has done this would know, those who give are blessed by the Gods. That is because there is underlying necessity behind this task.

Oftentimes, people make up excuses as to not do the right thing. "It is too difficult to donate", "I need 1 more pair of socks and I cannot donate to the Gods", "I am too rich and therefore I don't have time" - the list goes. Nothing is too difficult, it takes 15 minutes to learn how to let's say, but Crypto.

I never needed one more pair of socks than I needed let's say something for the Gods. In contrast to Xianity, that preaches people throw anything in the fire for Jesus, the call here is to be sensible and understand what we are given and what we are given in return.

What has anyone gained from the enemy? Nothing. But what is the enemy gaining? Trillions and gorillions to give nothing but curses to humanity. That is looking like a fallacy to me.

I want the JoS to succeed, to remain free, and to be powerful. That is reasonably not a goal that can be achieved without the necessary amount of emotional power, sacrifices, but also financing. It is really that simple and natural to understand.

The importance of giving is more important than taking. Many people give here their time and energy for things to exist, I have done great sacrifices, way beyond what I would like to expand on this post.

There is a hierarchy of giving. The most important thing one can give is their time and effort in creating things. Money however comes shortly after, as it also reflects a token of giving.

Over the years, I have seen people who had a single bottle of water give a drink, and people who owned a water extraction factory give nothing. Between the two, it is nothing to question which is the "Rich", and which is the "Poor".

Too many are poor, but they are spiritually rich, and too many are "rich", but they are morally and spiritually bankrupt. This is not to address those who are bankrupt. For those who consider this a virtue, remain bankrupt.

Personally I don't want to go to the Gods and say that I had plenty of power to help their undertaking and literally did nothing, and I will consider it a given that I will likewise be treated in the same way when the "Karmic Wheel" will turn. And it always does turn.

Each exists in their own level of understanding. What is important is to exist in a way that reflects on other people, especially our own, positively.

What is even weirder, is that many people consider that Jews are "Stingy" and all this, and consider this a great strategy to life. The reality is, Jews are stingy when it comes to stealing from the Goy, not when it comes to themselves, families, building synagogues and all of this.

Jews aren't "stingy" with their own, they are stingy when it comes to "The Goy" not being allowed to massacre their finances. In the same way, you should look to defend your finances and what you have from the Jew, but to do the same towards the Gods, is foolish.

One will also understand, as their power grows, that power also grows when it is expanded, not when it is misused in a lacking fashion. To explain, it's better to teach yourself how to make 50$ more dollars, than to actually try to save up 5$.

For those who are clearly in a state of very deep poverty, you can get out of this through systematic use of spiritual power. But you must also apply yourself in learning about finances, because this won't come on it's own.

The cases where luck is the only deciding factor in wealth, are very few in life, so don't spend your time living in deceptions and start learning proper growth. More of this will be in future posts.

Below is the new page for Donations. While BTC can provide a pseudonymous donation, the XMR coin [can easily be bought from many exchanges] can be used to make anonymous transactions. Any other coin can also be accepted, just mail us at the given address here and we will be available.

Lastly, I want to thank these very few people who have understood the importance of this. Big or small, your gestures are appreciated. I do fondly believe the Gods will treat you in the same kindness, and as you give today, they will give you in your time of need.

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Donate.html

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

I'm actually about to potentially start a new job which will give me way more pay than I'm used to and will allow me to build finances. It isn't official yet, but the job offers a decent balance between work and personal life.
My literal plan, once I dig myself out of some debt issues, was to learn how to use crytpo currency as the enemy deserves nothing from me.
I wanted to ask trusted SS about some of the best ways to learn "how to" on crytpo and I had already planned on donating once this job comes through, as I owe JOS for empowering me and possibly JOS is why the job chance is availble to me in the first place.
I gave energies to Volac and drew His sigil and included Him in ritual. Not long after, the availability of this new job came to me. I'm only waiting on the employer to schedule a physical and give me a start date. My interview went great and I expect to be hired, though that is no reason for me to slack off. I'm prepared for any outcome.
Hail Satan!
Eternally grateful for His presence and presence of the Gods!

I want to give money and give the JoS free energy devices i also want to build a radionic device that could also help to attract money.I know im not the most helpful to the JoS so i try and do it another way. I might sound stupid i know but im on to something i can feel it. Even if it takes me years i don't care i just want to do something for the Gods.

When I first came to the JoS, I donated my last $100 that I had left. I fully expected that I wasn't going to survive much longer with my food stores at the time, and I saw no hope at all for my bleak financial situation. Since then, not only has more and more food and money come to me exactly when I needed it most, but I now have far more material possessions and things I needed than I did two years ago. Father Satan has taken care of me, and pulled my consciousness mostly out of the lack mindset. I still have a long way to go, but things are much better than they were before I dedicated my soul and came here. Sometimes it blows my mind in reflection. I mean, I really thought I was going to die. I'm grateful all the time for Father Satan accepting me and helping me. Sometimes my problems and knowledge of all that I've lost weighs me down, but I never forget what Satan did for me and all that has been given to me.

If I have the opportunity to donate again down the road when my finances are better then I will.

This is good news! I advise only Monero. BTC, in these days, it is too kyc'ed so traceable, it becomes very easy to trace who donated (at least by enemy's side, for those who donate from an exchange's centralized wallet, coinbase.com is in bed with WEF, and very likely others as well). At least as far as how you set it up, it would be ideal to change the address at each donation so we have more privacy (there are tools). However I am available to make a guide, not in the strict sense (on the internet you can find a lot on how to buy the first btc) rather as technical advice, about things that are not said, to anonymize transactions, so the enemy will have more difficulty in tracking.

It would be ideal to enable the lightning network network option as well, so the fees to miners are to basically zero, It's slightly complicated, but maybe we can make this a guide as well. So some members will be able to donate regularly at no cost compared to an on-chain transaction that is $1-2 per transaction.

Grazie Cobra and too Nakamoto Satoshi!

jrvan said:
When I first came to the JoS, I donated my last $100 that I had left. I fully expected that I wasn't going to survive much longer with my food stores at the time, and I saw no hope at all for my bleak financial situation. Since then, not only has more and more food and money come to me exactly when I needed it most, but I now have far more material possessions and things I needed than I did two years ago. Father Satan has taken care of me, and pulled my consciousness mostly out of the lack mindset. I still have a long way to go, but things are much better than they were before I dedicated my soul and came here. Sometimes it blows my mind in reflection. I mean, I really thought I was going to die. I'm grateful all the time for Father Satan accepting me and helping me. Sometimes my problems and knowledge of all that I've lost weighs me down, but I never forget what Satan did for me and all that has been given to me.

If I have the opportunity to donate again down the road when my finances are better then I will.

While that might have been irresponsible, I will say that yes, I have had similar cases where I had this happen. I do not recommend doing this, but my experience has been the same many times before.

Do not worry with new knowledge, instruction, and the Rituals, many will enter a way into prosperity, even people with their back on the wall will eventually get some breathers. It's a bit uphill but it will happen.

For those struggling financially, there are dates in our SS Calendar for freeing the soul workings, and dates for beginning money workings. Link in my signature, download the one for your time zone :)

My financial situation in then past and in at the moment is horrible but somehow I've still had a roof over my head over the past decade and never really have went into starvation mode. I'll be giving back for sure once I figure out how to get crypto as a second class citizen.

I've been loyal and opened hearted to the Gods. Doing multiple Keys almost everyday for years before the RTRs came out and now I go hard on the RTRs even if they take up way more energy. The Gods know where my heart aligns to and it's them and always will be. I've worked in my past life (lives?) to be in this beautiful organization. The Gods have given me enough to survive and be comfortable even if I've had problems. I'll be more than happy to donate to the JoS as much as possible and help out those behind maintaining this place. You all deserve more in my opinion but this is a good start.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
jrvan said:
Do not worry with new knowledge, instruction, and the Rituals, many will enter a way into prosperity, even people with their back on the wall will eventually get some breathers. It's a bit uphill but it will happen.

Yes! I believe you. Our future on the horizon is looking brighter and brighter.

Cfecit said:
This is good news! I advise only Monero. BTC, in these days, it is too kyc'ed so traceable, it becomes very easy to trace who donated

Yup that's a huge problem.
Unfortunately I can't reveal how to do 100% anonymous BTC transactions or the enemy would shut down such possibility.
If you post your PGP key in the PGP thread, I'll send you a very nice tool, as long as you agree to never share it publicly.

I always thought the donations aspect was a bit of an afterthought, but I'll be happy to contribute. And this call is just in time. I'm close to securing a good recurring income as well.

I want to see the JoS grow to where not even the mainstream can ignore it any longer.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

1. You can purchase a gift card at a store then trade it on www.paxful.com for bitcoins. Gives anonymity. It is on this premise I suggest JOS getting a paxful wallet.

2. Most bitcoins platforms charge exorbitant fees to send to a wallet outside their platform. For example. If I need to send $100 from www.paxful.com to the JOS wallet I would need about $25 or so to do so. In some cases this may not work cause I may need that same amount to send exactly $10. However if I need to send from a paxful wallet to another paxful wallet then it’s free. It would be best for the JOS to open a variety of wallets to facilitate free donations like in the case of paxful which I use.

Thank you.
Hail father Satan!!!!
Hail Astaroth!!!!
Hail family!!!!

Based on the discussions I've had with some of the Gods, is it indeed true that the Gods eventually want to assist and bring some of our own of their own choosing, into positions of wealth and authority, to act on their behalf as the world goes through these turbulent times, for the coming decade or so?

I mean this in a more physical sense for some people, like access to financial means, certain amounts of money, to invest and do certain things, under the direct supervision and orders of the Gods?

Based on the conversations I've had with them over a period of time, they have seemed to relay to me that this is indeed the case. I was just curious on thoughts from my fellow satanic brothers and sisters about this.

serpentwalker666 said:
Based on the discussions I've had with some of the Gods, is it indeed true that the Gods eventually want to assist and bring some of our own of their own choosing, into positions of wealth and authority, to act on their behalf as the world goes through these turbulent times, for the coming decade or so?

I mean this in a more physical sense for some people, like access to financial means, certain amounts of money, to invest and do certain things, under the direct supervision and orders of the Gods?

Based on the conversations I've had with them over a period of time, they have seemed to relay to me that this is indeed the case. I was just curious on thoughts from my fellow satanic brothers and sisters about this.

Yes, that is exactly the case.

Those who show the necessary resilience, spirit, and follow the path, will reach this end. It is as you have heard.

This has a physical aspect to itself as it should be fairly obvious.

Inflorescentia said:
I always thought the donations aspect was a bit of an afterthought, but I'll be happy to contribute. And this call is just in time. I'm close to securing a good recurring income as well.

I want to see the JoS grow to where not even the mainstream can ignore it any longer.

Congratulations, I truly wish you great success.

Yes, that is the point. That is a path that clearly needs to be walked. We are being shunned and ignored simply because the enemy has all the control.

It is in our hands to reverse that.

hailourtruegod said:
My financial situation in then past and in at the moment is horrible but somehow I've still had a roof over my head over the past decade and never really have went into starvation mode. I'll be giving back for sure once I figure out how to get crypto as a second class citizen.

I've been loyal and opened hearted to the Gods. Doing multiple Keys almost everyday for years before the RTRs came out and now I go hard on the RTRs even if they take up way more energy. The Gods know where my heart aligns to and it's them and always will be. I've worked in my past life (lives?) to be in this beautiful organization. The Gods have given me enough to survive and be comfortable even if I've had problems. I'll be more than happy to donate to the JoS as much as possible and help out those behind maintaining this place. You all deserve more in my opinion but this is a good start.

Stay strong. In many cases, where this is not about misfortune, it can be due to financial illiteracy. Many people suffer from financial illiteracy. HPS Maxine has posted quite a few books before, make sure to read them if you can, and start from there. Mentality plays a big role here. I know what the Gods need done over this subject, and this is not unlike other problems, that can be made better with time.

Cfecit said:
This is good news! I advise only Monero. BTC, in these days, it is too kyc'ed so traceable, it becomes very easy to trace who donated (at least by enemy's side, for those who donate from an exchange's centralized wallet, coinbase.com is in bed with WEF, and very likely others as well). At least as far as how you set it up, it would be ideal to change the address at each donation so we have more privacy (there are tools). However I am available to make a guide, not in the strict sense (on the internet you can find a lot on how to buy the first btc) rather as technical advice, about things that are not said, to anonymize transactions, so the enemy will have more difficulty in tracking.

It would be ideal to enable the lightning network network option as well, so the fees to miners are to basically zero, It's slightly complicated, but maybe we can make this a guide as well. So some members will be able to donate regularly at no cost compared to an on-chain transaction that is $1-2 per transaction.

Grazie Cobra and too Nakamoto Satoshi!

Over all this time, we had some problems for sure, but people must also remember we live in the Western World. One does not need to act like they are trying to transact in Israel, because that is not the case. There were more harassment and technicalities, not ever any objective problem.

Intensive paranoia is not necessary. I have been dealing with many of these issues, and there is still justice. One needs not get too far off in the paranoid territory. We and HPS Maxine have been open for a very long time. Nothing can cross.

Paypal and other things are simple, most of the time there has not been a problem, but Crypto is just better as a longterm perspective. It's also more "flawless" to pay for whatever is necessary. There are for example, no chances of a blocked or returned transaction, among other things.

We need a very simple guide to begin with.

Manik said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

And there it is. Hooded cobra asking for money. This goes along with something iv noticed, when the jos gets taken down, the option to donate is always open. The catholic say pay this to reserve your spot in heaven, now here you are saying pay the jos and Satan will bless you. Also, if the gods oversee these forms, why do they need the working classes money? I enjoy reading the info on here, but this post verified what others have always pointed out, the jos is a front to pay Andria and cliffs bills.

The only problem i have with the JoS the higher up SS who NEVER awnser my questions. These questions can be yes or no awnsers. I do what i do not for my own benefit only,i love the JoS and i want to see it grow and this starts with me inside aswel. Nobody helps me with things i ask and i sometimes feel its unfair because i donate money. I get a minimum wage per month and im in a third world country so what i send is a lot for me and very little to JoS. I end up asking my mom for money just to get me through the month with petrol. Thats my only frustration. I appreciate and love my family here a lot.
I must admit i want HPS Maxine to return.
It will put my mind to rest about some stuff i couldn't help wondering about.

And also with all the information on JoS and the meditations and everything they give freely you should be greatful they don't ask fees for that or for even being here on this forum. There is nothing wrong with asking for money. Most people do it on the internet and so far JoS is free and open. My only problems are the ones i said.

Even HP Cobra has a Saturn lol so there it is

I would love to donate something, but unfortunately I don't have anything yet.

And it's also a bit sad and not understandable to think that there are hundreds if not thousands of lost bitcoin wallets in the world, their owner died or something, can't the gods make you or someone else dream of their login/password to solve the problem with finances for JoS.
Money is much not my only motivator in active participation, but still not the last.

I'm just from a poor family, from a poor country, even the best jobs that my low education will allow me to get will not bring the money that I need, and will take all my time and effort. (I've changed many jobs in my life, and I've chosen the path of almost asceticism and even dependency in a way, as it's unbearable, I really can't understand how people live by working) I do hope for miracle, luck and all that by doing spiritual/magical work to attract money, and this post makes me a bit confused and sad,

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Manik said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

And there it is. Hooded cobra asking for money. This goes along with something iv noticed, when the jos gets taken down, the option to donate is always open. The catholic say pay this to reserve your spot in heaven, now here you are saying pay the jos and Satan will bless you. Also, if the gods oversee these forms, why do they need the working classes money? I enjoy reading the info on here, but this post verified what others have always pointed out, the jos is a front to pay Andria and cliffs bills.

These problems have to do with inner constitution and hangups [or Communism or whatever] of other people. To any sensible person, that would make perfect sense. The Donation has been there for 20 years.

To give and take, is natural and human, and even dogs or cats understand these concepts. To grow a plant, you need to water it, and for people to claim that the water is negative, means they want no plant.

In regards to "personal" things, I have sacrificed what is personal. I also know all these pointless slanderous statements about HPS Maxine to be wrong. She never got anything out of this. My personal opinion is that she deserved to live in a palace, but of course, most people consider that people like this need to suffer over a dollar.

I have sufficiently explained what I need to explain. For those who are still on a parasitic mindset, or a negative mindset, or other falsehoods, that is their own problem. Unfortunately, that is among the weaknesses for many Gentiles, many of which are programmed problems from the enemy.

To see the Gods equated with the enemy, while the Gods give you all the Gods knowledge, understanding, wisdom, the list goes - and the enemy gives NOTHING, is more of the preposterous nonsense I expect from foolish monkeys. Unfortunately, for Father Satan's sake, I have to endure this nonsense for His sake and the sake of the community. I personally fully disagree with this delusional nonsense.

I have no problem if HPS Maxine paid an electricity bill based on the donations I have been sending for over 10 years. She gave me everything I know spiritually and helped me out of the pit. It's the least I would consider viable. It's weird to hear to pitiful slander when you know the facts, such as that for example, she was the most frugal person I have known all my life.

I definitely do have a Saturn and that is dealing with the callous nonsense of many people. I have heard the worst so that is far besides the point.

People like Manik are just on a parasitic level of consciousness, not understanding the give or take dynamics of life. For this reason, they want everything for free. This is nothing new and they also include slander about this.

The JoS is for free on the receiving end - that is what the Gods demand, but still, behind it, are the efforts of many which are time and energy, and this is rewarded by the Gods - which Manik has the audacity to equate with the enemy. Yes, the Gods WILL bless in soul, spirit, and everywhere, the people that are doing things for them.

Meanwhile, in Manik's category of thinking we also have the most idiotic people and spenders, those who in particular waste everything into nothing important. That is why Gentiles cannot properly develop. Jews become rich out of this stupidity.

Jews know all this shit and if I explained this even to a stupid kike, they would know everything explained as correct.

Yet, Gentiles have been deluded by Jewish programs, and they are therefore sick.

That is the result of real bad education and mindwashing to Gentiles. I hope people will deprogram from these and also read my other posts concerning wealth, that have been written before. These mentalities were put in the minds of Gentiles to get them killed, and destroy us all.

Therefore, to these people who whine: Either return to your synagogue, or WAKE UP. Even if it is for one's self solely, one must wake up, and understand the things explained in this topic - even to take care of your own self and maybe family.

Recycler1337 said:

And it's also a bit sad and not understandable to think that there are hundreds if not thousands of lost bitcoin wallets in the world.....
Money is much not my only motivator in active participation, but still not the last.

There are people who have stashed the equivalents of billions and they do absolutely nothing for this world except go around with expensive cars and helping nobody.

The above, due to dynamics of the astral, is not plausible.

It's like guessing a lottery. These things, to anyone who knows how dimensions work, will largely appear as a waste of time, requiring inordinate amounts of energy for what might come out as nothing.

You must set forth goals and work on improving this situation. In regards to an ascetic lifestyle, that is very good for your independence, but still, how the world is, some money is required, so make sure you somehow make a bit of money out of things, to support yourself and what is necessary out of this.

To get money or wealth, is about knowledge and efforts to produce value, more than it is about luck.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Recycler1337 said:

And it's also a bit sad and not understandable to think that there are hundreds if not thousands of lost bitcoin wallets in the world.....

There are people who have stashed the equivalents of billions and they do absolutely nothing for this world except go around with expensive cars and helping nobody.

It's like guessing a lottery. These things, to anyone who knows how dimensions work, will largely appear as a waste of time, requiring inordinate amounts of energy for what might come out as nothing.

You must set forth goals and work on improving this situation. In regards to an ascetic lifestyle, that is very good for your independence, but still, how the world is, some money is required, so make sure you somehow make a bit of money out of things, to support yourself and what is necessary out of this.

To get money or wealth, is about knowledge and efforts to produce value, more than it is about luck.

I don't want to argue, but many get rich really by chance, whether it's an acquaintance, or just being in the right place at the right time.

You can invest a lot of time and effort into a business, creating value, but the rapidly changing world will leave you with nothing, or you can simply one day find yourself at another level of wealth by making a useful acquaintance or just rolling the dice.

And thanks for the advice, I really need to find myself some part-time work)

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Recycler1337 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Recycler1337 said:

I don't want to argue, but many get rich really by chance, whether it's an acquaintance, or just being in the right place at the right time.

You can invest a lot of time and effort into a business, creating value, but the rapidly changing world will leave you with nothing, or you can simply one day find yourself at another level of wealth by making a useful acquaintance or just rolling the dice.

To get some funny money, yes, luck can work. Sometimes it can work. It works for some people. But sustainable wealth and so on, requires more than this. I have seen quite a few people get breaks of fortune and lose it all, it's part of life. This is also where protection from the Gods and knowledge comes in. I wish you good luck, make sure to study well to improve this situation.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Recycler1337 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

To get some funny money, yes, luck can work. Sometimes it can work. It works for some people. But sustainable wealth and so on, requires more than this. I have seen quite a few people get breaks of fortune and lose it all, it's part of life. This is also where protection from the Gods and knowledge comes in. I wish you good luck, make sure to study well to improve this situation.

Thank you!

jrvan said:

Nice to hear that bro.

well in Jrvan :D

Brilliant HPHC

I have heard of Know your Customer what exactly is that bro is it bad.

Work in progress few ups n downs long as more ups i can do this monthly should be minimum for everything we get out only fair to put in.

Hope you good :D

Manik said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

And also with all the information on JoS and the meditations and everything they give freely you should be greatful they don't ask fees for that or for even being here on this forum. There is nothing wrong with asking for money. Most people do it on the internet and so far JoS is free and open. My only problems are the ones i said.

IMO there's no problem with asking for money. What's problematic is asking people for money and AT THE SAME TIME telling them that poverty is a virtue and that they should strive to be poor while also not giving them any real help but in fact leading them to destruction.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
HPS Maxine has posted quite a few books before, make sure to read them if you can, and start from there.

Can someone give me the link about it? :oops: I don't remember this, a "refresher" is helpful for new members as well.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Over all this time, we had some problems for sure, but people must also remember we live in the Western World. One does not need to act like they are trying to transact in Israel, because that is not the case. There were more harassment and technicalities, not ever any objective problem.

Intensive paranoia is not necessary. I have been dealing with many of these issues, and there is still justice. One needs not get too far off in the paranoid territory. We and HPS Maxine have been open for a very long time. Nothing can cross.

Paypal and other things are simple, most of the time there has not been a problem, but Crypto is just better as a longterm perspective. It's also more "flawless" to pay for whatever is necessary. There are for example, no chances of a blocked or returned transaction, among other things.

We need a very simple guide to begin with.
Yeah, there is a slight paranoia in fact , the point is that if we have the possibility of anomize, better to use this route than, say, "I don't care" and behave like a stupid and ignorant that facilitates the life of the enemy, in addition to, let's say, give additional work to the gods to protect one who was an moron to detect his identity, which, we know, can give negative consequences, especially if one is in a toxic or risky environment.

I'm available to give my little part about guide, just tell me where I start or join workgroup etc.

AgainstAllAuthority said:
Yup that's a huge problem.
Unfortunately I can't reveal how to do 100% anonymous BTC transactions or the enemy would shut down such possibility.
If you post your PGP key in the PGP thread, I'll send you a very nice tool, as long as you agree to never share it publicly.

Ciao! I remember you, you are an interesting guy and provide useful tips. I don't have PGP yet, I, tend to not like to keep secrets, especially if they are useful to others, so we can do it this way that when we make the guide, if you find that it's good, fine, otherwise you can give directions or advice like as you did in PGP topic :)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
, it's better to teach yourself how to make 50$ more dollars, than to actually try to save up 5$.

For those who are clearly in a state of very deep poverty, you can get out of this through systematic use of spiritual power. But you must also apply yourself in learning about finances, because this won't come on it's own.

The cases where luck is the only deciding factor in wealth, are very few in life, so don't spend your time living in deceptions and start learning proper growth. More of this will be in future posts.

Finally now we can get better money spells. With real billionaire power in them :idea:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Manik said:

These problems have to do with inner constitution and hangups [or Communism or whatever] of other people. To any sensible person, that would make perfect sense. The Donation has been there for 20 years.

To give and take, is natural and human, and even dogs or cats understand these concepts. To grow a plant, you need to water it, and for people to claim that the water is negative, means they want no plant.

In regards to "personal" things, I have sacrificed what is personal. I also know all these pointless slanderous statements about HPS Maxine to be wrong. She never got anything out of this. My personal opinion is that she deserved to live in a palace, but of course, most people consider that people like this need to suffer over a dollar.

This cockroach mentality will never understand the difference between the higher and the lower, the spiritual reality we invest in and their own petty bills and problems.

The whole point is that if these rats and cockroaches do (and can) not understand the essence of the higher phenomena we are building here because of a lack of meditation or a racial inability to do it, that is their problem, not the problem of this world, which is constructed hierarchically. They refuse to see and receive what the Gods give, because the latter give it only to Gentiles and only to the worthy. For this reason they do not see the so-called "return" of their petty investment, aka where is manna, goy?

I could comment here that not only is High Priest Hooded Cobra 666 ok with High Priestess Maxine paying electricity bills out of his pocket, but many other things I can't mention here that are unrelated to High Priestess Maxine and are totally unworthy of his help, and this shows his sacrificial generosity and kindness. Every mindless pest in the net spreads lies about him not being able even to understand him and his motivations with its pest mind, as well as they can't understand Satan.

The fact is what is given here is ETERNAL LIFE (totally freely in pest sense of the word - "shekel free"). So the pests must have been most happy with it since all reality above the shekel is beyond them anyway. But the gifts are constructed in a way that pest mind can't get them, so they whine. It's because they just feel that something goes wrong when they try to apply the inapplicable.

"JoS is not constructed for advancing kike soul but asks for kike shekel? Wanna use our little stolen shit for free? Muh refund!" - as if they were even needed here.

At work a few days back we had a money potluck where everyone pitched in 20 bucks to pull a random persons name of whoever played. I chanted the mantra of jupiter during the draw and won.

The Gods and Satan have helped me many times and led me to very beneficial things. Besides sending energy and working on my own self this is something else that will now be common place for me as soon as i can get familiar with the cryptocurrency. I have been wanting to donate for sometime but was not sure if or how to send crypto or via paypal/debit ect.

When the moon is waxing again in a good sign i will set this up. Especially from a welder expect a good 100 to 200 a month. 50 will be in scarce times but that will be few and far between.

To start off i think i will send the amount i won because of the magick the Gods have given us which was almost 280 dollars :D

I really want to contribute. Would it be ok sending say small sums monthly instead of one large sum at a time? For example, I am not in the proper financial situation to send over $250-500 at a time, but more like $25-50 a month. I hope this is acceptable.

Also, should we use XMR or Bitcoin? And do you a have link to get to the place to create a crypto account/wallet?

I am very new at this.

One you can just say that last lot of constant cyber attack damaged us and we need money you can just ask this you are not obligated to explain yourself on length or to justify asking anyone whom is a real Satanist will give what they can spare.

Two I have been trying to talk to you a lot about collaborating on a global scale to create cells to develop businesses community in etc I would give much more generously if you were willing to allow more collaboration among us we can create our own communities and lay the ground work if you will let us work better together I have already had great success in this for 2 ss in italy can we atleast discuss this topic.

And yes it's a major pain in the ass vetting people but you can make a powerful structured movement especially if we collaborated using pgp encryption and using email services vpns etc you can create a powerful well organised space for those whom actually prove to be worth their while I'm going to send you a donation of ***

My email is ****

And I will help you

I was only able to send *** at the time stupid Banax here has decided to suspend my account for no good reason wasn't expecting to have to fight to get my crypto even fucking ridiculous anyways decent donation there like I said before hit me up

Cfecit said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
HPS Maxine has posted quite a few books before, make sure to read them if you can, and start from there.

Can someone give me the link about it? :oops: I don't remember this, a "refresher" is helpful for new members as well.

The most important is Robert Kiyosaki's books Rich Dad Poor Dad. This was from the old Yahoo Groups. I will make other recommendations too. But this is the most important one to open one's mind to new possibilities.

Ramses said:
I was only able to send *** at the time stupid Banax here has decided to suspend my account for no good reason wasn't expecting to have to fight to get my crypto even fucking ridiculous anyways decent donation there like I said before hit me up

Thank you, this is highly appreciated. They will unsuspend you, it's regular BS. You'll be fine.

Ramses said:
One you can just say that last lot of constant cyber attack damaged us and we need money you can just ask this you are not obligated to explain yourself on length or to justify asking anyone whom is a real Satanist will give what they can spare.

Two I have been trying to talk to you a lot about collaborating on a global scale to create cells to develop businesses community in etc I would give much more generously if you were willing to allow more collaboration among us we can create our own communities and lay the ground work if you will let us work better together I have already had great success in this for 2 ss in italy can we atleast discuss this topic.

And yes it's a major pain in the ass vetting people but you can make a powerful structured movement especially if we collaborated using pgp encryption and using email services vpns etc you can create a powerful well organised space for those whom actually prove to be worth their while I'm going to send you a donation of ***

My email is ****

And I will help you

This is already here, just mail me. Above all, personal actions is what is absolutely necessary here, and personal plans. In other words, you don't need to share or anything, nor make matters too complex.

AgainstAllAuthority said:
Manik said:

IMO there's no problem with asking for money. What's problematic is asking people for money and AT THE SAME TIME telling them that poverty is a virtue and that they should strive to be poor while also not giving them any real help but in fact leading them to destruction.

If one sees anything here related to "asking", that is a logical fallacy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back