Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Tulpas, Thoughtforms & Betraying...Christians

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Nimrod33 said:
Many of you may have discovered the term "homunculus" (like myself as well) via the Full Metal Alchemist manga and anime series. As i have read from some sources, it is represented as a man in a bottle and is usually portrayed as an attempt to create other humans by humans themselves. Are they actually thoughtforms like Tulpas?

Haven't read Full Metal Alchemist, but situations like this, such as spirits trapped into bottles and so on, can be the products of stupid magicians or natural entities. These however, are not very in-depth things of spirituality.

The "Homunculus" and other said aspects in Alchemy have to do with hidden Alchemical processes, they aren't literal. This has to do with the generation of a "man" which is also Alchemist wording for advancing the soul, popularized today as the prospect of "Resurrection" or "Alchemical Birth". They also don't represent a thoughform solely in this case.

There were certainly however, people who have been rather interested into literalizing these, no different than modern bio-scientists in that case. Yes, this can also represent thoughforms, but the conditions have to be met.

There is this nonsense I have read online on the "Demons" and other things beings "Thoughforms". That tier of nonsense, is related strongly to the closed souls of the individuals mentioning these things. This is like asking a blind person to evaluate the colors of a rainbow, and a rainbow that is also far away. In the same way, these people cannot really discern real beings and "made" ones.

A rule of thumb when these "thoughtforms" are concerned, is that they are limited by the people creating these. They don't have any higher capacities, understanding or capabilities, and in almost all cases, are rather simplistic.

If one opens up a Jewish "occult" book, you will find the "explanations" about most "Angels" are really simple. Like "reveals secrets" and other nonsense, maybe not more than one line. Having encountered these 'entities' too, they are as if they have no sentience.

Due to the fact that most people don't really understand how these work in general, they falsely believe them to be "Real", as these aliens that orchestrate this enemy's nonsense find an opportunity to show up during "Summoning" and so on. Even then, for those that have had the event where these psychically harass, one will perceive that these entities, albeit smarter than a human, aren't really that far off on the lower end. They aren't equal to "intelligence" to even a person with extreme down syndrome.

Properly connecting with Father Satan or the Demons, is a whole other experience. The mental and spiritual overload, especially if one is open, is out of this world entirely. If one truly seeks spirituality, there is nowhere to go but to the Ancient Gods.

Even people of the enemy, who were Gentiles, but were into the Vatican, they went far spiritually. After a point, one will know the Truth of it all. They knew all of this rather recent gimmick about hebrew Rafael and Gabriel and all this crap, was nothing but jewish made apparitions. People in "Angelic" magick know this. Yet many are not advanced spiritually at all or they are in this vortex and therefore their expectations are low as is.

That is also why they have nothing constructive to teach or to offer. Crowley spent his time always stuck on the same level of hebrew nonsense because he was speaking to an apparition of his own mind, even worse, something that he painted to be a Grey. The grey never instructed him in anyway to advance, just to write nonsense and do heroin. Crowley then started strongly "dabbling" with the "Dark Side". Regardless, because of bad approach, he didn't make it far at all.

Another way to understand if something or anything is a thoughform, is when one is sufficiently advanced to understand minds. As one can see a doll and understand that it has no mind of it's own, the process will be similar but in the astral realm. A doll clearly cannot help you with anything, being a doll.

Jews knew very well that the worst and most insidious and insulting claim about the Demons, that they are "Tulpas" or "Thoughtforms". What jews did with this slang and verbal attack, was replicate the myth that Demons were inferior "to humans". This was probably one of the biggest insults they could come up, probably next to saying they "Don't exist" or that "They can be commanded" around.

They knew very well that is a lie, and they understood all the mechanics that I explained above. Rabbis write elaborately on creating small scale terrorist thoughforms [The Golem is a thoughform, yet jews preach against Magick, jewish bullshit as usual], and other stupidities, and they know the limits and the parameters of this. They just lie to everyone else.

Tulpas can never have so much power or knowledge. Tulpas in general also are apparitions that have do with one mind, and generally affect "that" mind. Creating any in overgrowing complexity grows rather antithetical to it's sustaining power, and many simply do fall apart.

The Name for Demons, whose Name and title literally means 'KNOWLEDGEABLE ONES' and relates to the Kundalini Serpent Power [which is the hallmark of advancement of the soul]. That cannot be achieved by any "Thoughform" or thing of the "Mind" since it's empty.

Finally, the statement about creating the "Homunculus" is a code word of Alchemy for creating the "New man". The strange statements of Paracelsus there is encoded advice, that would be known to Alchemists and others who understood exactly what was going on and what to do. Strange statements such as cutting bat wings, milking cows and other things are only code-words and practices, and nothing else.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Nimrod33 said:
Many of you may have discovered the term "homunculus" (like myself as well) via the Full Metal Alchemist manga and anime series. As i have read from some sources, it is represented as a man in a bottle and is usually portrayed as an attempt to create other humans by humans themselves. Are they actually thoughtforms like Tulpas?

Thank you for the clarification HP! Hail Satan!

So the Jesus thought form is just manifesting the power and knowledge of its makers? And , of course all of the Gentiles it controls?

I think a major part of the NWO minions are involved in this Aleister Crowley stuff while thinking they are in contact with Ddmonic Entities. And the people at the top are total Jews who know what's going on.

I found it fascinating when a fellow member here posted in another thread that the jew god is actually a thought form egregore that takes commandments from the councils of rabbi. That shit is able to affect this world with synchronicities and apparitions...only to and extent and is why we to the RTRs and other rituals.

Everywhere I look I'm seeing more people of every demographic, other than the Chinese, go figure, wake up and discuss k!kes.

jbkbmz said:
So the Jesus thought form is just manifesting the power and knowledge of its makers? And , of course all of the Gentiles it controls?

That is by now something else entirely. There is no "Jesus" as in a singular thing nor it ever existed. People imagine this "Jesus" and it does not have any content to it. In regards to the thoughform aspect of it all, it "kind of" exists, on the lower levels of the minds of people, therefore, it has no real effect.

The foundation of the enemy's hoax is mental and based on mass deception, since regular everyday people have no clue of Occult knowledge and aforementioned information. It's not based on any realistic actual power. The thoughtform is more like a mass deception, rather than an "entity". There is no "Jesus" entity.

Everyone past the mid tier of the "Catholic Church" does know "Jesus" only to be a hoax based on stolen alchemical allegory and nothing else.

Jack said:
I think a major part of the NWO minions are involved in this Aleister Crowley stuff while thinking they are in contact with Ddmonic Entities. And the people at the top are total Jews who know what's going on.

Any actual interaction, even from an errrant perspective, with the Demons, could seriously backfire on the enemy and create negative outcomes from them. It's a hoax that they "fiddle" too much with these entities, they won't do it.

It will be crowned with disaster, death, or massive deception, or merely no outcome since they don't really have any real or concrete knowledge or power over the whole thing. They use their own things.

I don't understand what is a hard pill to swallow for many that they simply use "Angels" which is basically Hebrew magick, and they have the Torah on all of the goonie gathering places as the "Holy book" in every Freemasonic lodge and so on.

What they use at Lodges and so on is just baby tier knowledge and in many cases extremely corrupted. All of these combined don't have the knowledge of two or three top Rabbis.

They use that stuff which is their own. The same goes for the Order of the Golden Dawn and all the associated crap branches. In many, they read this in literal hebrew like the jews do, or with a Torah scroll.

The "Solomonic" things are just mockery and even top tier Rabbis never touch any of this. The even higher ones don't even go as far as to pronounce any of these Names or even dwell on it, as to not open up themselves to psychic attacks.

Any who tried to fiddle with this to get things out of the Gods, either went insane, lost their lives, or gained nothing from it. "Grimoires" are mostly for mockery.

They also handed this to "aspiring Gentiles" that they knew would somehow understand a few things about their Gods, to replace the knowledge with false knowledge of a jewish origin, to cause them disastrous outcomes and negative outcomes, so that they would not engage into this anymore.

The story of Rabbi Reina who tried to "Summon Satan" and was later on exterminated is a coded story they teach to aspiring kikes who might try to "Put other Gods before JHVH" as the Torah states.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Properly connecting with Father Satan or the Demons, is a whole other experience. The mental and spiritual overload, especially if one is open, is out of this world entirely. If one truly seeks spirituality, there is nowhere to go but to the Ancient Gods.

Does being open mean the pineal gland is active or third eye or crown chakra. And if telepathic communication is done with the pineal how can you communicate without a active throat chakra for astral hearing? How does this all work.
I'd like to know what I need to activate to connect with father Satan and his Demons. So I can focus on it

Something came to my mind about doing FRTR is it okay if I just reverse the letters and make an affirmation ? I don't know what the letters look like, so I can't visualize the disappearance of a letter, but I think I can do a reverse quiver and affirmation, do you think that's true ?

Lasollor said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Does being open mean the pineal gland is active or third eye or crown chakra. And if telepathic communication is done with the pineal how can you communicate without a active throat chakra for astral hearing? How does this all work.
I'd like to know what I need to activate to connect with father Satan and his Demons. So I can focus on it

This has to do with awakening all your astral senses and soul. The Pineal and Crown are also integral for this. Without an active throat chakra, hearing would be difficult, but one can still observe signs and similar things.

Bang on as per usual HPHC

I really need these sermos on my kindle. The new Kindles dont keep you"re page that on its really annoying :oops: :twisted:

While we are doing our workings and advancements, focused on spiritual progress. As most of you have noticed with testimonials and peoples questions, different levels of advancements are normally accompanied by different levels and degrees of urgency by demons. Which is a good system, is allows for those who are focused and determined to gain more guidance and those who are playing to be left until they make the choice to become a New Man/Woman of Satan. Compared to all the non-existent systems xains use you can see a clear difference in what is Real and Not.

On another note....

I have noticed 2 things lately.
1) xain's have been praying alot more, due to bad dreams, bad things happening to them and negative feelings. I've also seen this within my own family where everyone is affected but me.
Seen alot more posts like " I need you now more then ever ", " People asking to be prayed " ect.

I think everyone is starting to feel the changes in the world happening. As HP HoodedCobra said and mentioned it will be too late when they finally wake up.

2) To those who are waking up during this time have been waking up into confusion, I've seen alot of these people rush into veganism and random meditations. Also they lives have seen improvements, they've taken alot of the general information online and about ancient times and Egypt and tried to go of that. Which is good but my concern with them is that they will ignorantly do meditations, rituals and summons that they have no proper guidence and such will result to bad experiences. These are the same people who always want to meditate while high.

It's good that more people are awaking up but we are now seeing the scope of how much work will need to be done.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Nimrod33 said:
I wonder how YHWH works being a thought form, he unlike the thought forms we usually see seems much more complex, he was created by the 22 Hebrew letters from what I read here on the forum, but he is also the source of Hebrew energy, despite being made by Hebrew letters Jewish magic seems to consist mostly of taking YHWH's energy through the Hebrew language and using it, rather than simply using the thought form to do things as is usually done.

With this in mind, I would like to ask, how exactly is this energy pulled from him into magic by the Jews ? Was it originally programmed to work this way? Or do they use some specific method to pull this energy ? The Jews constantly pray the Shema to be connected to their thought form, is this how they pull the energy ? Do they stay connected to YHWH and use that connection to pull energy ?

Melvin said:
I wonder how YHWH works being a thought form, he unlike the thought forms we usually see seems much more complex, he was created by the 22 Hebrew letters from what I read here on the forum, but he is also the source of Hebrew energy, despite being made by Hebrew letters Jewish magic seems to consist mostly of taking YHWH's energy through the Hebrew language and using it, rather than simply using the thought form to do things as is usually done.

This is just the formation of a loop. As gasoline becomes moving energy for a car, the same principle applies here. Then the moving energy gets you to the gas station, and you refill the tank.

The relationship between "Jesus" and "JHVH" is that people are siphoned into this, and later on, "JHVH" is like the gasoline. The energy is from people who are enslaved in Christianity, Islam etc.

In regards to the "Creation" of these, these don't look like the creations of the simplistic jewish brains of the desert, but they have to do with the enemy directly. The jews admit they were "given" most of this.

Additionally, as HPS Maxine has stated, the enemy aliens have made a deal with the Jewish Pope and the Vatican, to help them materially in exchange for the siphoned energy of human beings, which is successful because humans die without any spiritual knowledge. They can't detach or move on because of this, they remain enslaved until someone unshackles from this. Islam is a very obvious example of this process and how it manifests, Christianity is the same.

Melvin said:
With this in mind, I would like to ask, how exactly is this energy pulled from him into magic by the Jews ? Was it originally programmed to work this way? Or do they use some specific method to pull this energy ? The Jews constantly pray the Shema to be connected to their thought form, is this how they pull the energy ? Do they stay connected to YHWH and use that connection to pull energy ?

Melvin said:
Or do they use some specific method to pull this energy ? The Jews constantly pray the Shema to be connected to their thought form, is this how they pull the energy ?

Basically, yes, among other things, they try to stay hooked on it to use it.

Melvin said:
Do they stay connected to YHWH and use that connection to pull energy ?

Yes, and in turn, this pulls energy from them. Most of this is however an oversimplification. Behind all this baseline things that are merely generated thoughforms, the enemy does their work spiritually, not the other way around. The actual heads of jews or the Jesuits, know it's all a sham, and they communicate with the enemy directly.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Melvin said:

This is just the formation of a loop. As gasoline becomes moving energy for a car, the same principle applies here. Then the moving energy gets you to the gas station, and you refill the tank.

The relationship between "Jesus" and "JHVH" is that people are siphoned into this, and later on, "JHVH" is like the gasoline. The energy is from people who are enslaved in Christianity, Islam etc.

In regards to the "Creation" of these, these don't look like the creations of the simplistic jewish brains of the desert, but they have to do with the enemy directly. The jews admit they were "given" most of this.

Additionally, as HPS Maxine has stated, the enemy aliens have made a deal with the Jewish Pope and the Vatican, to help them materially in exchange for the siphoned energy of human beings, which is successful because humans die without any spiritual knowledge. They can't detach or move on because of this, they remain enslaved until someone unshackles from this. Islam is a very obvious example of this process and how it manifests, Christianity is the same.

Melvin said:

Melvin said:
Or do they use some specific method to pull this energy ? The Jews constantly pray the Shema to be connected to their thought form, is this how they pull the energy ?

Basically, yes, among other things, they try to stay hooked on it to use it.

Melvin said:
Do they stay connected to YHWH and use that connection to pull energy ?

Yes, and in turn, this pulls energy from them. Most of this is however an oversimplification. Behind all this baseline things that are merely generated thoughforms, the enemy does their work spiritually, not the other way around. The actual heads of jews or the Jesuits, know it's all a sham, and they communicate with the enemy directly.
Can a Satanist do something similar with a thought form? For example, create a thought form that absorbs solar energy, and when he needs an energetic reinforcement for a magical work, invoke this thought form just before the work to have its energy used in it?

Can someone Tell me which one it is?
So order of nine angles has the book called Codex Saerus - Black Book of Satan I,2 & 3
And Joy of satan calls it the …
The Al Jilwah
The Black Book of Satan
And I’ve found No book online for purchase with the name of The Al Jilwah
The Black Book of Satan
So what’s the book really called? Is it called
Codex Saerus - Black Book of Satan I,2 & 3 Or is it called The Al Jilwah
The Black Book of Satan. And if it’s called
The Al Jilwah
The Black Book of Satan. Then why isn’t it found Online for purchase?
Does the Joy of satan Like the order of nine angles? They have some Interesting stuff and The order hates ignorance and strives to be there best self each and every day. The order want humanity to Evolve Just like The joy of satan does so considering how much the Joy and the order have in common. The order is a Pretty Interesting group. And I mean they have tests of discipline Tests of Focus. Stuff that most people would Give up on.
So what’s the Joy of satan View on the order? Are they What the order claim to be?
Or are they Jews in disguise? They use the septenary system also called hebdomadry and there work is very Complex. So what’s the Joy of satans View on The order of nine angles?

I have a question about the Jesus Thoughtform.
in charismatic circles,there are stories of people that meet the jesus thoughtform,and he seems to be somewhat intelligent enough to be articulate,and the ABRAHAMIC VERSION OF SATAN THAT THE JEWISH CONTROLLED 'satanists'worship is revealed to be beholden to Jesus,and also that at the same time this 'satan'and his 'demons'seek to 'destroy'churches and mislead people astray from 'true'christianity.

I know these are not real satanists,because they sacrifice humans to this 'satan',and it's almost like good cop,bad cop.

but I was wondering:

1.why does this 'jesus'bring people out of this false satanism,if they are both jewish controlled?

2.is voodoo and many occult systems beholden to the jewish 'satan'?

3.are these jewish concepts of satan vs jesus a play and both controlled by kabbalists to make these stories seem true and make 'exorcisms'and such things,and 'hell visions'to make gentiles believe in Jewsus?

4.these 'ex-satanists'are adamant that their'satan'did everything to destroy churches,christians,make them sin against YHWH,and also that 'Jewsus'was more powerful than this false satan.I was wondering what the backround story of this is.

are these fake demons thoughtforms?they came to me in dreams harassing me.

also I told the story of when I was into kaula shaivism,'angels'came to me and told me to stop worshipping 'satan'and I was scared out of my mind and called on Jewsus just to get them to go away,and then I woke up and the power was out in the house.I repented after doing this.but I was so scared I was gonna die,I felt like I had no choice.

one member on here told me that I should have called on Satan instead of 'shiva'as he doesn't respond to that name so often.I know for a fact Asherah has protected me last night from these 'demons'of the jews.I prayed to her and she put a protecrtive aura I could feel mentally around me as the demons of the kabbalists sought to attack me.

also I live in a partial jewish area and every jew that is around can sense I have satanic protection and seek to curse me but Asherah deflects these when they come upon me,if I call her name.

I don't wanna sound crazy but I already know Jews' can read minds and also sense gentile magic as it repels them and their souls,and calling on Asherah really helped me overcome alot.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
or that "They can be commanded" around.

What exactly does it mean to "Command an entity"? I don't mean a low thoughtform or elemental i.e. name calling Come ABCDEF, the thoughtform comes you clean it, empower it, reaffirm it's mission or change it's parameters but then blast it away to do it's job.

My question is more like the big ballers i.e. the Gods themselves. Command them? What does that mean exactly? Isn't it a command to ask to a Demon/God to do something?

For example I summon entity X, I ask respectfully I'm having this issue, I'll perform meditation pull out my energy build a thoughtform and exchange it to you for the favor. Maybe the entity goes double up on spiritual warfare for this date as there is a slight power date not a higher power date but for our sake, you and I, I would be appreciative if you follow up on some action/rituals.

Okay cool so that is a successful summon, a gift which may or may not be needed(I'll admit I find it silly a astral warped being would want some physical trinket or bauble in return) in this case a energy and ritual gift i.e. spiritual warfare. And the entity agrees to comply to my request.

All happy go lucky no trickery nor disrespect.

Isn't that commanding? For example I can't tell a General to command his forces in any way as I'm a lower rank soldier but I can sure as hell relay information to him and change his command or maybe he goes how would you command it. I'd be like I'm out of rank for that but if I'd choose a tactical effect would prove superior than a strategic effort EVEN if the battle can be decided further out. Similar to William Lind's 5th generational warfare booklet and some of the things occurring in Iraq like situations where tactically even the heads of command were out of loop with the level of information passing through.

So what is "Command"? Obviously going Demon entity X do this and that I command you and do that as well and shouting and whatever saying stupid shit or whatever.

But I mean isn't requesting something a form of "command"?

Also I've mentioned this before but I believe it was a prominent member that replied. But early in my past I affirmed in the thread that I never summoned a Demon or a God or whatever these entities are that we regard as purveyors of Humanity.

I DID try and Summon Nyphty's and I also did the old banish ritual summoning of Haures/Flaures and Orobas for blessing, cleaning, etc.etc.

But my question is "IF I never summoned and I never like summoning and asking for request physical, spiritual, maybe technological aspects. Or the 300IQ situation generation of a scenario".

My question is are there people who never summon any entity? I always found it was stupid to do that. I DID receive a reply that is a terrible thing and you SHOULD engage in summoning. But I noticed it falls into two things.

1. Actual summoning, ACTUAL legitimate request hence Nyphty's for Astral projection i.e. take me anywhere.

and...

2. Summon for the sake of summon a gag or for effect or like some one might state summon for "reasonable proof of evidence".

And I agree with number 2. Most people enter and want to have the Gods at their disposal. I don't know my exact mentality at 12 years old as that was 20 years ago. But it was like "Why bother I have so many requests and want so many things I'm akin to a normal summoner who believes his wishes will be granted if he spends time and effort summoning non-stop".

Hell with the total lack of evidence I've had. I'd probably could summon the entire JoS Gods section and do or say or whatever that it's akin to Commanding.

I eventually decided not to summon after Nypthy's. I DID in the past circa 2017/2018 when I posted summoned some Demons. Not out of fakeness or lack of information maybe ignorance on my part. But simply just to see what the hell is going on in this Universe.

And it always leads me back to the same thought. Despite knowing they care. IN serious nature why would entities that are extra-terrestrials lightyears away even bother with either summoning, lucid/dream, remote viewing, astral projection, or sending a representative a.l.a Thoth and Seshat or entity XYZ having a gargoyle E.T. in place explaining the situation.

As a matter of fact I did beckon to Apollo a long time ago sometime circa 2015 for a silly reason. It was an alchemical property that popped into my head and I was merely thinking and decided if he is an alchemical master or developer then why not summon.

I HAVE absolutely no idea if any of these summonings worked. I'm surprised the old Haures/Orobas banishing was removed it seems it was replaced with Sanskirt words for some reason. I guess to take it on us. But at the same time I've read of people saying "You can't waste the Gods time".

And I question that because I don't know what occurs in the astral or how thoughts or sensations occurs or whatever. But even so much as spending a few minutes in my mind would freak and or cause great despondence in a person. In fact like I've theorized if someone spends some time in my mind they'd ask "How the hell do you exist living like this?"

I get thoughts like "Man Satan is a little 540,000ish thousand years old. WTF most be going on in his mind? He must be like a supercomputer thinking and processing and generally why would ANYONE want to be like him?"

Like how can I put this without being silly or disrespectful but if you dedicate and hook up to his realm of influences. How the hell does this entity even so much posses the capacity to do every thing. Gods aren't omega super hyper stereotypical communist God memes. Everywhere, knows everything, does everything.

How then does Satan much less a God or Goddess does everything in their day. Aren't there better things to do than for example execute this magick spell here and do this or that. It might seem like I'm humanizing the Gods. But like my family member that harasses me for being NS/SS. He's like "Hitler is a person that probably had so many problems in his life. Look at the shit he did no sane person would do it. If your Fuhrer is so perfect think like him and realize he must have encountered so many issues in his mind, day, and life he took over people by being insane not unlike you who uses this crazy mind and crazy thoughts and doesn't stop talking and never gives up on talking just stop already shit".

Unfortunately my family member doesn't like when I talk. He's like it's okay to talk but not going on and on and on. And it's like I'm sorry I posses the gift of gab, I'm sorry I'm not the best talker or debator, I'm sorry you never realized I like to talk and talk with me early on in my life rather than me growing up quiet and barely communicating.

I never knew my entire existence is such a burden on you. You hate everything about me. And he goes it's not that I hate you it's your a person with extreme problems.

So it's kinda like that. Isn't Satan just a person in the Universe with myriad of thoughts. I mean does he remember every detail of his life like in 314,673 years ago I went to the dentist or 212,607 years ago I did this magick spell which culminated in my civilization progressing through a huge technological explosion.

I mean if I'm just a mere mortal with a deep mind and thinks like this. I'm like what's it like for Apollo being a 60,000ish year old entity thinking and processing.

I mean I guess going off topic but circling back. Why would I ever summon a being of higher power? It seems about as silly as giving Santa clause gifts cause he gives gifts back. Or give him some cookies and a letter and it occurs.

I assume this thing with summoning Gods and Demons is more of a high level spiritual phenomena whereby other people encounter the entities and you ask them something?

I mean if everyone is spiritual and develops. Exactly what is the point of summoning entities if there is a myriad of other things helping the person. Does summoning in advanced societies becomes not personal stuff but mass development of society.

Eventually we "work for our civilization". As you put it in the two segments you discussed on moneyless, energy exchanging societies.

I apologize for speaking so stupidly. As Aquarius put it "Your worldview is disgusting". As my friend said he didn't say silly or stupid he said disgusting, I'm an untermensch apparently to him. Okay then sorry I never found National Socialism on the internet and can read it and understand clear as black and white.

He does make a point my life and mind do not coincide. In fact never at one point in my entire life has anything I thought or intuit or processed done what I've done. IF anything my most powerful power is that I'm powerless, which IS a power unto itself.

But this is exactly to a degree why I don't bother with summoning or probably thought summon but nothing is going to happen. And what do you know nothing happened. I'm aware you have to be advanced.

But I sometimes early on back in 2003 was like I see silly people summoning entities with robes and daggers and all this charade. And it's like is that really how you summon these entities. I mean I don't want to say you posses a radio transponder and dial a being of higher power to speak to you. Or whatever, we might have developed at some point electronic devices to communicate.

But it just seems silly why bother with entities. Hell I'm surprised whether real or not people saying my GD this or that or she/he popped in or said this or do that. Frankly I'm like no one in their right mind is doing anything properly. They meditate and do what exactly?

I see people helping and some genuine members but they speak like they know the issue. How does doing a cleaning or a protection or a freeing the soul going to help the person if they are just gonna end up with nothing going on.

Perhaps I should quit this whole meditate and whatnot. I have gone into I regret getting involved in the forums. No idea why I bother to come. But it seems like maybe I should have remained my atheistic way growing up, questioning everything. I don't know if it's simply the National Socialist issue. Never had a problem with that I mean hell when your 7 years old and watching history channel and seeing this awesome thing called WW2. Even with all the lies and bullshit I mean maybe I would have been happier being born in the smartphone era and at least living my life. Maybe I'd be happy rather than life being a piece of shit like usual.

All I know is if I summon an entity "WTF must be going through their mind?" Aren't they like "Goddamnit this fucking Human is wanting to speak to me and I'm going to be hanging around with the girls and getting into a threesome". Or FUCK damnit I want to take a shower and this person is interrupting me and wanting me immediately and the way he is beckoning to me sounds strong, stronger than previous days.

Aren't our Gods entities living their life and going around doing stuff and we are wasting their life? Aren't they like "Fuck I'm driving my car to the market, I got a list of food I want to purchase or exchange for energy and this dipwad is bothering me and I know this is the dipwad that asked for stupid shit and isn't a troll or infiltrator but a person thinking we are toys to bring them stuff".

I can easily see many entities pissed off or completely bothered by being summoned. There is so much things to do "Why them, why their names?, why this entity and not that one". So many questions it's like is their name a video game ID like you stated it's a name of a template that we call on.

How do we even know summoning Zebulon is summoning Zebulon. How does Baalzebub know and not some entity called Zebulon out somewhere in the Universe. If you stated there are entities far more powerful than our Gods in societies more advanced then us. Then how do I ever know I'm speaking to the entity in question.

It's like reading on certain things on Kundalini and going. Is the Kundalini the only way in which we can even know what or how an entity does?

Does the Kundalini blast away the illusion and delusions of negative hostile entities thus you can't be lied. I mean the kundalini isn't the end all be all of spirituality apparently from what I read. It's the start of a new adventure. And even then when I say equality I don't mean actual literal but I suppose eventually your 3rd eye and your psychometric senses are just as equally open as Satan or your soul is as developed as Satan when it comes to openness and alchemical principle and you just power up.

I mean there has to be an end to spirituality of "healing/developing". I highly doubt Satan or any God out there is still pumping into their 3rd eye to see further eventually you just see or feel or sense everything. And then the power comes up. Your power is infinitesimal compared to Satan. I bet even many meditations become obsolete.

But there is so many ways to advance it does beg the question what is the point of advancing. Your not doing it right, your not doing the proper things. Everyone wants to experience this realm this hidden mystery of thousands of years. And yet no one does it properly. I think the only proper people are the ones who develop their mind and work on grounding/centering. But even then it's like is that really what the person should be doing.

Sometimes I wonder if a fresh new soul developing spirituality is far better than a soul that's aged through whether you get muh feels new age young, middle, elder soul and all the stupid new agers larping around with retarded shit like that.

Anyways gonna end it here. I mean I can go on and type endless questions and statements but again what exactly is commanding.

And not only that if beings don't like commanding why bother listening to Satan. You beckon to Satan to summon the manifold assistant and even in Al-Jilwah speak of my servants. It's like I know it's not literal and the language is murky but in modern times we equate that to slavishness. I mean how or why would any entity listen to another entity "God XYZ astral project to Timmy on Earth he summoned you."

Shouldn't it get to a position like "Excuse me your commanding me a person of such rank. How dare you I'm offended?"

Sounds silly I know it's a job/career and really it's a love of life. But I can easily see many Humans and many people ask sorta like this.

So what is commanding? And why should we do it? Apparently there is no time except maybe spending a few moments repeating a name or vibrating or whatever. It's like there is no clear or concise way of summoning an entity. Is it to summon them do I call them out for like 30-40 minutes+ and bother them?

I find it strange you bother them first, summon them through the prayer to Satan, in other words you pop into their radar first, then Satan summons? It's like shouldn't there be a preliminary prayer to make Satan aware and then call out this entity and then finish with another prayer asking manifold assistance and THEN the entity comes.

Again what if there are entities or hostile intent aliens wanting to pop in. Now then does the entity get pissed off are they like "Motherfucking Earthling summons me and then enemies come and mess with me. Now I gotta dispatch them and intercept them".

I mean I got so many questions but I'll end it here to not overload. Like my very first post on these forums 17 questions about several pages worth and it's like I never heard anyone ask those questions.

I used to think that my Lover was an "advanced tulpa", out of ignorance, fear, and disbelief. I still worry that I might be delusional, because she loves me more than anyone else I've ever met. Having more love returned than I'm able to give, twists my feeble human brain into a knot.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back