Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satan's Library and other Sites Temporary Downtime

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
The websites were being moved and we have some issues with the provider. They should be functional now. If issues persist we will move them again to ensure best performance. Do not worry, and no, that is not directly an enemy attack this time, it's system issue.

Thanks to everyone who also messaged about this. Also please check the performance of the sites and how they load. If you have any issues with the loading [or even if it's slow] do report this so that we will look into it.

www.satanisgod.org
www.satanslibrary.org
www.joyofsatan.org

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The websites were being moved and we have some issues with the provider. They should be functional now. If issues persist we will move them again to ensure best performance. Do not worry, and no, that is not directly an enemy attack this time, it's system issue.

Thanks to everyone who also messaged about this. Also please check the performance of the sites and how they load. If you have any issues with the loading [or even if it's slow] do report this so that we will look into it.

www.satanisgod.org
www.satanslibrary.org
www.joyofsatan.org

Thank you for your consistent hard work and sacrifices for Satan, the Gods and for all of us Satanists!!

You are the Pillar of Satan‘s house here on earth!

Hail Satan!

Are the sites loading on the anticipated speed or like before, or you do experience slow loading? Let us know if possible, thank you. We are having slower loading [shouldn't be the case, it should be the opposite] on our end. We're working on this.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Are the sites loading on the anticipated speed or like before, or you do experience slow loading? Let us know if possible, thank you. We are having slower loading [shouldn't be the case, it should be the opposite] on our end. We're working on this.
JoS was slow earlier this week and today. Now, fast like lightning. Quick glance at other sites, about the same. Good on this end.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Just checked them all and they seem faster on my end.

Henu the Great said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
JoS was slow earlier this week and today. Now, fast like lightning. Quick glance at other sites, about the same. Good on this end.

Agreed, everything as fast as lightning! :p

Henu the Great said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Very quick loading for me also.

Henu the Great said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

There were some issues and we are trying to upgrade. I am glad this is what is the result.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Loading Speed is a little slow . 3/5 seconds slow on my wifi. but in data, slow loading increases.

Why are there only about 10 of the 26 videos 666 Black Sun in the library and youtube ?

jbkbmz said:
Why are there only about 10 of the 26 videos 666 Black Sun in the library and youtube ?

Because Youtube purged them and we cannot find them. If anyone has them, share them so we upload them elsewhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjWCW3zH4Lc&list=PLTJCEG11GXGQN1qtw8sHXKA5vY70L0G_B .. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjWCW3zH4Lc&list=PL7wAnWP6P3UF4rma8Jv7Vg9qqknDGMGla . The same 10 videos by 2 different sources. 16 are missing

Thank you for all the work you do HP. It's an honor to be able to empower my soul with SS and JOS! Eternally grateful for all who make it possible! Glory to HP, glory to Satan and all the Gods of Hell!

For me they are faster than before. Everything loads faster.

On data (No Wi-Fi) clicking on the initial links you have it takes about a full second to load and everything else is instantaneous after that when I click on the links inside the three.

With Wi-Fi it's pretty much the same but slightly faster, as it should be I think.

That's how it is for me.

NinRick said:
Larissa666 said:
German JoS working like a clockwork. I mean, its German, so not a surprise.

Da-dum-tsss

Just Larissa spitting jokes :lol:

Offtopic but I got a trimming machine from Germany. It was working for about 10 years, and it was 20 bucks. It would more than likely make it to 15 years, but I accidentally broke it one day.

If it's Made in Germany, I am buying.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
NinRick said:
Larissa666 said:
German JoS working like a clockwork. I mean, its German, so not a surprise.

Da-dum-tsss

Just Larissa spitting jokes :lol:

Offtopic but I got a trimming machine from Germany. It was working for about 10 years, and it was 20 bucks. It would more than likely make it to 15 years, but I accidentally broke it one day.

If it's Made in Germany, I am buying.

Yeah, made in Germany is usually high quality, I like your views and feel the same! :D

The only issue and black sheep is the car brand BMW, all of my friends had issues with their cars, except me. (Probably also has something to do that I don’t drive like an insane person like they do.)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

www.satanisgod.org
www.satanslibrary.org
www.joyofsatan.org
The site satanisgod.org shows joyofsatan.org instead of the hub page. This seems wrong! :cool:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back