Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Deep Kabala Wisdom

Mageson666

Deep Kabala Wisdom

This is deep Jewish wisdom Goyim, its too much for you to handle, this is only for the Chosen People of g_d. ...

In the writings of the Jewish saint Ben Sira the most important tales of the Jewish soul are told. And Goyim what tales are those that are told:

"The reader is treated to a treatise on farting and Ben Sira cures the daughter of Nebuchadnezzar of a flatulent malday: she farts a thousand times an hour..."

412702393_oyyyyveeeeeeeyy.jpg

Source:
Jewish Myth, Magic and Mysticism. Geoffrey W. Dennis

323EBF8A00000578-0-image-a-27_1458138494158.jpg

"Rabbi Vun to Rabbi Twos....Dat Goyum has ben peering into dah mysteries of dah hooolyeeee Peupole!"

article-2307713-193E4E9B000005DC-456_634x632.jpg

"Das issss Rabbi Twoz to Rabbi Vun's, Oy Veh, itz like anooduha Shoah!"

Would someone be so kind to explain to me, what in the blue hell is wrong with these "people" that have such fetish for farting, shit and other...
By other, I mean whatever it is that they do in addition to what I mentioned......

NOTE: "people" added for simplicity for the conversation, fully aware of the cohen gene....

GakunGak said:
Would someone be so kind to explain to me, what in the blue hell is wrong with these "people" that have such fetish for farting, shit and other...
By other, I mean whatever it is that they do in addition to what I mentioned......

NOTE: "people" added for simplicity for the conversation, fully aware of the cohen gene....
Wait so that guy in the airplane has that thing on because he likes smelling his farts? :ugeek:

GakunGak said:

The spiritual explanation with this would be that they are attracted to this matter because this matter is the most inferior in nature.

On another perspective, they have reptillian blood, and many reptiles also eat their feces and many other things. So this could also explain their strange addiction to the most inferior and most useless of all matters in the universe...

On the English Wikipedia page for Ben Sira there is a photo quoting the Talmud; 'inspirational photos' are not typical for Wikipedia articles, especially with subjective captions.

ac9c2399bb58ff7460fac8d29ae54f3b.jpg

The Hebrew font has also been updated to a Jewish style instead of the more Aramaic look it had.
041f51fb146f671e9c83c03efc1ab04b.jpg

HP Mageson666 said:

AyKL0Au.jpg
j3OGlQr.jpg

axc8F2n.jpg

73sW0BR.jpg

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/photos/vintage-hair-dryer

HP Mageson666 said:
"The reader is treated to a treatise on farting and Ben Sira cures the daughter of Nebuchadnezzar of a flatulent malday: she farts a thousand times an hour..."

DrjACLY.jpg

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back