Deep Kabala Wisdom

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

HP Mageson666

Deep Kabala Wisdom

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:30 am

Deep Kabala Wisdom

This is deep Jewish wisdom Goyim, its too much for you to handle, this is only for the Chosen People of g_d. ...

In the writings of the Jewish saint Ben Sira the most important tales of the Jewish soul are told. And Goyim what tales are those that are told:

"The reader is treated to a treatise on farting and Ben Sira cures the daughter of Nebuchadnezzar of a flatulent malday: she farts a thousand times an hour..."

Source:
Jewish Myth, Magic and Mysticism. Geoffrey W. Dennis

HP Mageson666

Re: Deep Kabala Wisdom

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:40 am

"Rabbi Vun to Rabbi Twos....Dat Goyum has ben peering into dah mysteries of dah hooolyeeee Peupole!"

"Das issss Rabbi Twoz to Rabbi Vun's, Oy Veh, itz like anooduha Shoah!"

AmonRa666

Postby AmonRa666 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:34 pm

12 is a number of perfection in hebrew

kaballistically jewish

GakunGak

Postby GakunGak » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:03 pm

Would someone be so kind to explain to me, what in the blue hell is wrong with these "people" that have such fetish for farting, shit and other...
By other, I mean whatever it is that they do in addition to what I mentioned......

NOTE: "people" added for simplicity for the conversation, fully aware of the cohen gene....

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:01 pm

GakunGak wrote:Would someone be so kind to explain to me, what in the blue hell is wrong with these "people" that have such fetish for farting, shit and other...
By other, I mean whatever it is that they do in addition to what I mentioned......

NOTE: "people" added for simplicity for the conversation, fully aware of the cohen gene....
Wait so that guy in the airplane has that thing on because he likes smelling his farts? :ugeek:

SwissSatanist

Postby SwissSatanist » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:48 pm

have a passion for the farts? seriously?they are dirty then!

Hoodedcobra666

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:12 am

GakunGak wrote:Would someone be so kind to explain to me, what in the blue hell is wrong with these "people" that have such fetish for farting, shit and other...

The spiritual explanation with this would be that they are attracted to this matter because this matter is the most inferior in nature.

On another perspective, they have reptillian blood, and many reptiles also eat their feces and many other things. So this could also explain their strange addiction to the most inferior and most useless of all matters in the universe...

Inferno

Postby Inferno » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:16 am

On the English Wikipedia page for Ben Sira there is a photo quoting the Talmud; 'inspirational photos' are not typical for Wikipedia articles, especially with subjective captions.

The Hebrew font has also been updated to a Jewish style instead of the more Aramaic look it had. Image

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:22 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:Image

Image Image

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/photos/vintage-hair-dryer

HP Mageson666 wrote:"The reader is treated to a treatise on farting and Ben Sira cures the daughter of Nebuchadnezzar of a flatulent malday: she farts a thousand times an hour..."

Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy