Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What Is The Perfect Way To Rule Nations?

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Meteor said:
In my debates with people here, I've encountered a fascination with authoritarianism, including concepts such as:
Government-enforced abortions and involuntary euthanasia even for minor conditions, bans on all sorts of medicine (based on the ideological notion that side effects are unacceptable, rather than leaving it up to the patients and doctors), mandatory hypnosis to address unusual sexual preferences, government-ran matchmaking systems for dating where people are discouraged from making their own decisions, similarly for career paths, and the election of leaders by a (spiritual) elite rather than democracy.

What people usually refer to as "Authoritarianism" is actually a normal Government that has a direction, not actually "Authoritarianism" as they imagine it. Functional Government works on a minimal scale, affecting the lives of people positively but in a way that looks like it isn't really "there".

Nowadays the word has become empty and merely means "Any Government that actually has any influence [and is of the goyim] is "Authoritarian" and "Nazi", while every jewish one, even if for example does rampant global surveillance, is "Freedom and Democracy". The conversation in other words is shaped by preconceived notions of interest, rather than wanting to make a point.

The reality is in inverse, even in the regimes they claim it was a dictatorship, people had more freedoms and personal autonomy in many cases, provided the leadership of any cared about them. They were closer to actual democratic regimes or delivering promises that are done now.

Regardless, too much confusion and lack of studying has many people saying things about "Authoritarianism", which are all false.

Theoretically, "Democracy" is supposed to take the rights of people very seriously. The Constitution and other things are to be upheld on the highest regard. That is also the case in Constitutional Monarchies and other similar regimes. But can we say these are upheld now?

Based only on the Co-Vid situation, all Constitutions are being violated, and we are already in a form of junta, with excessive police and military activity, rampant censorship etc. And the jewish media keeps telling us it's all "Democracy" etc, when all the basic notions of Democracy have been at least half ruined in many places worldwide already.

Even Hitler and Mussolini were elected by the people, ie, in a Democratic manner. The sense of that ruining yourself is "choice" also existed in these regimes, but it wasn't as popular to bag yourself and kill yourself. You could, but it wasn't promoted left and right to destroy yourself and everything else.

Hitler's rule was also a considerably complex thing, because on the top it was like monarchy, in the middle like Aristocracy [the best were in control everywhere, corruption was punished severely] and the people were instantly heard and their will was promoted quickly on the top. That is a rare situation, and can manifest not only because of a system, but because of the leaders [which if enlightened, can help do this]. That is a rare situation for the current state of humanity.

It's also ironic how in most of these regimes, many rights violated today were actually upheld. I doubt Hitler or these guys would rush a faked vaccine for no reason, since this invalidates one's authority to the maximum, and in these types of "Monarchical" regimes, mistakes do severely undermine the leaders. But in "Democracy" you can always lie that it's other people's faults, and therefore, it's the least responsible way to rule. You can kike and shill all day in a Democracy, always blame shift and so on.

That's because Governments like this take pride in the quality of life they attain for people, while many like the modern US, are drifting away from this. But the US still maintains a very similar structure, that's why it's very successful. It has Roman elements in how it's run.

The situation that leaving everything down the slide in the modern perception of the 21st century, or that this guarantees "Freedom" and that it's an "Egalitarian" thing to do so, is a lie. Today "Egalitarianism", is used as an empty shell to promote jewish ideologies, such as things that kill your Nation or equate you with invaders etc.

On the other hand, this "Egalitarianism" doesn't recognize most of the other rights of human beings, such as the right to work, life, or to maintain their property etc, breaching them constantly. But it recognizes for example the rights of invaders or whatever of the sort.

Societies that do this and let things just go into any direction, just collapse. A level of cohesion is needed for States or they don't survive. Any society that does this, loses all it's rights in due time.

Democracy can be very good, but it tends to be very bad since the masses of people make good choices sometimes and sometimes they can make terrible choices out of deception. Democracy would definitely work if there wasn't the enemy to constantly dig the grave of everyone, and is considered a good state of affairs.

Democracy in the form of "mob rule" and "we wuz equal n shiet" only in the end of the day creates discord. We haven't really seen proper democracy since the jews have been controlling all vectors of society, just a jewish two party control project.

Actual Democracy hasn't existed for quite sometime, and ceases to exist more and more as time goes. It existed in the Golden Age of Pericles, however, even this form would be considered "Authoritarian Dictatorship" by today's false "egalitarian" standards.

The best remains Aristocracy, which is a blend between egalitarian ideals and promotion of the best individuals. Even Democracy in the proper form is called "Polity", which has to do with election by the people, but of great individuals. So it's a blend between Aristocratic rule and Elections.

Monarchy [rule of 1 impressive person], Aristocracy [many advanced people] or "Polity" [a form where everyone involved is smart enough to make good choices, inapplicable at this level of development of humanity now, but it has happened in some historical intervals]. That is the good Aristotelian ideal.

The bad, is as follows: Tyranny [1 useless asshole that is a parasite and abuses everything pointlessly, see Geoffrey in Game of Thrones], Oligarchy [similar to present day Plutocracy where a few rich jews run everything with a couple of shills], or "Democracy" [a delusion that the people rule created by the above bad categories, or even worse, the actual mob rule that decides the worst of the worst because it has no given standards, commonly manipulated by the oligarchs].

Screen-Shot-2017-01-18-at-10.23.07-AM.png

Generally because most of humanity sucks [including many that are supposed the "Leaders" of it and too much jewish influence, we tend to find ourselves in the lower spectrum of corruption no matter what is applied:

Democracy as it is today, is mob rule and/or jewish rule that serves selected castes only. That's why you will see many people talk negative of it. "Democracy" ends up never serving the people in the end of the day, or the whole.

Examples we can deduct from above, is that for example, military Junta's and other things like this, can never be long-term prospects for government or anything of the sort.

Regardless, the JoS promotes we move onto the higher spectrum of spirituality and self understanding for as many people as possible, and how this is going to manifest politically. The manifestations can change with times, technology, and other effects, or as we go into the future.

No matter the system, the ONLY way a species can survive is if the supreme or spiritual elements are more powerful than the brainless mob and those who want to destroy everything.

Therefore, it's absolutely normal all Spiritual Satanists who are advanced understand how necessary is this, and we all agree on this, otherwise, one can never be a Spiritual Satanist, as decay and spiritual downfall can never be a good thing. As one meditates, they understand this by their own growth in understanding etc.

Therefore, "Egalitarianism" is a good value insofar what we are "Egalitarian" for, actually is advanced into something rather than remains into a self dying mass that spreads corruption. This will ruin mankind forever, it's not a political issue here, more like a natural or existence based reasoning.

In regards to the political world, it's going to be Monarchy or some form of Aristocracy, or a Polity/Republic, or even a similar form to Senatorial Roman rule, or whatever of the sort - is fine, so long the spiritual Sanatana Dharma where people and society lives and advances positively is intact.

We are opposed against all the corrupted forms of unspiritual rulership such as these three listed above, all of which destroy the creation of the Gods when they are applied.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

https://www.popularmechanics.com/science/a30183673/dating-app-genetics/

The current system was pretty much summed up by Arnold Leese

Democracy is Death by Jewry

In some States (LATAM) in our constitution you have Emergency plans, which allow certain rights and not all of them to be suspended for the good of the nation and to protect legal rights.

I hope one day we can become satanic leaders of our countries.

This sermon is wonderful.
I already knew most of these things, but it is beautiful how clear it all is.
This is one of the most common questions for people who come here.
As we move forward it becomes obvious, that is the masses should be grateful when they are led by superior men.

As for the American constitution, it is a magnificent and moving legacy of your founding fathers.

The American Constitution is worth more than a thousand statues.
It is the true legacy of extraordinary men.
It is a demonstration of what happens when superior men lead the masses.
Their incredible deeds will continue to help the masses forever, whether the masses notice or not.
Just today I thought about this again, I saw a video in Italian that explained the case of Kyle Rittenhouse (in Italy this case has been distorted) strangely this video was impartial and told the facts well.

In the video they talked about the second amendment, I honestly knew about the right to have a weapon, but I did not know that you can create militias to defend their property and that they cooperate with the police to defend themselves.

I am Italian and I am proud to be, but in my country such a thing is unthinkable, sometimes there are neighbourhood patrols to maintain security, but they certainly do not go around with automatic rifles.

The BEAUTY of having this right is unbelievable.

People don't understand how much this represents true freedom.

Every white person on this planet should say thank you to the United States of America, which despite being infested by the enemy, maintains its role as a bulwark against the Jews through the legacy of those great men who were the founding fathers.

It's natural to look up to authority figures and majority of people have an innate need to follow someone or something. That is just how society is structured on a social level. There are a few contrarians in all levels for diversification and the ability of change so that regimes are not set in their ways and are constantly evolving. The idea that everyone can have a will to power and everyone regardless of their circumstances or astrology can do everything without help is just not true. I noticed this in 1 week of dating the girl I'm with, that she's completely insecure and weak and has no will of her own. So I told her that as long as I'm with her and she comes to me for direction, then no matter what anyone says it doesn't matter because you only need one person to truly understand and connect with you. The weak must look at the strong and the strong must look either at a metaphysical or a spiritual higher level. Only in this clown world can we say that all of these people deserve a voice.

Jack said:
It's natural to look up to authority figures and majority of people have an innate need to follow someone or something. That is just how society is structured on a social level. There are a few contrarians in all levels for diversification and the ability of change so that regimes are not set in their ways and are constantly evolving. The idea that everyone can have a will to power and everyone regardless of their circumstances or astrology can do everything without help is just not true. I noticed this in 1 week of dating the girl I'm with, that she's completely insecure and weak and has no will of her own. So I told her that as long as I'm with her and she comes to me for direction, then no matter what anyone says it doesn't matter because you only need one person to truly understand and connect with you. The weak must look at the strong and the strong must look either at a metaphysical or a spiritual higher level. Only in this clown world can we say that all of these people deserve a voice.

I don't think dating someone weak and without a will of her will benefit you in any way. It would benefit you better to look for someone of comparable strength to you or perhaps even stronger. People on a different 'wavelength' can never truly connect on a deeper level.

Stormblood said:
Jack said:

I don't think dating someone weak and without a will of her will benefit you in any way. It would benefit you better to look for someone of comparable strength to you or perhaps even stronger. People on a different 'wavelength' can never truly connect on a deeper level.

Generally what people might refer to as "weak" or "insecure" might range. Because for example a person like this can be a perfect match for another person, but not for someone else who might think of them as bothersome or a problem. That's how nature has designed things, and it's in good mind that this occurs.

For example, while some people consider these qualities bad, others find them sweet. Shyness and other aspects can draw the attraction of some people and deter others.

Jack will probably change his mind 6 months in after he sees how much the voice of his girlfriend will matter, especially when he hears complaints about the dishes or something he forgot.

Relationships don't have to be always based on these power dynamics. For example, the same woman that might look weak or insecure might be the best mother for children and/or extremely important in many other areas. Eventually also the relationship and through Jack's help she might fill these gaps and become better.

He also falsely calls her without a will since the girl clearly has a will and her expressed will was to be with him, so he might understand this in the future. And of course, she got him. So I don't see where her lack of will is present, I think Jack is a bit thinking only in his personal dynamic personality versus her on an individual level.

Yet relationships don't work this way past a point but rather in a united fashion more than an individual one. The choice to maintain this relationship long-term will show him quite a few important things IMO, which also were reflected in his previous post of how much he has grown in understanding the importance of women.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Stormblood said:
Jack said:

Generally what people might refer to as "weak" or "insecure" might range. Because for example a person like this can be a perfect match for another person, but not for someone else who might think of them as bothersome or a problem. That's how nature has designed things, and it's in good mind that this occurs.

For example, while some people consider these qualities bad, others find them sweet. Shyness and other aspects can draw the attraction of some people and deter others.

Jack will probably change his mind 6 months in after he sees how much the voice of his girlfriend will matter, especially when he hears complaints about the dishes or something he forgot.

Relationships don't have to be always based on these power dynamics. For example, the same woman that might look weak or insecure might be the best mother for children and/or extremely important in many other areas. Eventually also the relationship and through Jack's help she might fill these gaps and become better.

He also falsely calls her without a will since the girl clearly has a will and her expressed will was to be with him, so he might understand this in the future. And of course, she got him. So I don't see where her lack of will is present, I think Jack is a bit thinking only in his personal dynamic personality versus her on an individual level.

Yet relationships don't work this way past a point but rather in a united fashion more than an individual one. The choice to maintain this relationship long-term will show him quite a few important things IMO, which also were reflected in his previous post of how much he has grown in understanding the importance of women.

I understand your point of view. I work more based on actual nature than assumptions of what a partner is like. Also, by 'wavelength' I meant more than just power dynamics. I also meant things like a shared worldview and shared values, which I think is particularly important when it comes to children in order to avoid excessive fights on how to raise them properly. Being a parent can already be difficult enough, having to balance being an authority figure for your children and also their 'friend' in a way, without needing to have endless fights between parents about how to raise them.

I do see his understanding of women has improved a lot compared to the past.

Jack said:

I certainly don't trust people like him to handle the matches. Even I and many other people here with moderate to no knowledge of genomics would do a better job compared to this people who seems to even want to eliminate red hair, which are precious and the colour of Kings. I somehow think people like me would also be denied access to the app.

The concept is correct. The only problem is that matching criteria need to defined by someone mentally sound. These criteria should also take into account certain things genetics nowadays hasn't even discovered, such as values and so on, which are encoded in the DNA just like the rest of the soul is. Obviously, not just the encoding needs to be taken into account for this, but also gene expression.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Stormblood said:
Jack said:

I think I used insecure in a wrong way. I think I meant to say Shy and reserved in comparison to my speaking ability.

Btw ,I'm not doing dishes. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stormblood said:
Jack said:

I certainly don't trust people like him to handle the matches. Even I and many other people here with moderate to no knowledge of genomics would do a better job compared to this people who seems to even want to eliminate red hair, which are precious and the colour of Kings. I somehow think people like me would also be denied access to the app.

The concept is correct. The only problem is that matching criteria need to defined by someone mentally sound. These criteria should also take into account certain things genetics nowadays hasn't even discovered, such as values and so on, which are encoded in the DNA just like the rest of the soul is. Obviously, not just the encoding needs to be taken into account for this, but also gene expression.
This is the concept upon which something can be built. We need actual Eugenicists after reviving that field which has long since been dormant.

Stormblood said:
Jack said:

By Will of her own ,what I mean is that she does not have a particular direction she's going in which she has pre determined. I asked her what's the most important thing to her in her life and she told me that it's about being and growing old with someone she loved and watching her grandkids play. If someone asked me the same question, my answer would be "spiritual Liberation." So now I can bestow my beliefs about the world onto her because she has a blank slate.

Compare this to someone who would have said " I want to be the CEO of my own company. " I would instantly see that that woman did not care about her role in this world. In male female relationships I personally believe that there needs to be a leader and he needs to be going in a certain direction with the woman helping him. Two A Type personalities cannot co exist indefinitely without constantly butting heads. That's just my personal opinion and experience. I think I used the words wrong. What I meant to say was "submissive."

Béla said:
Thank you for writing.

Sorry for writing this here. But I would like to request the deletion of this profile. Unfortunately, I'm very busy, I haven't been able to get on the profile for a while. I don't want a standing here. And if I want to come back I can create another profile anyway.

Ha alapból visszaterveztél jönni, akkor minek akarod töröltetni a profilod, te titokban zseni? :roll:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Meteor said:
In my debates with people here, I've encountered a fascination with authoritarianism, including concepts such as:
Government-enforced abortions and involuntary euthanasia even for minor conditions, bans on all sorts of medicine (based on the ideological notion that side effects are unacceptable, rather than leaving it up to the patients and doctors), mandatory hypnosis to address unusual sexual preferences, government-ran matchmaking systems for dating where people are discouraged from making their own decisions, similarly for career paths, and the election of leaders by a (spiritual) elite rather than democracy.

I see cobra, that you are a so "hardcore enemy" of the yewish people, that when you are speaking about politics, you can give an example from the Game of trones. Actually my lil snake guy. I can just congratulate for your hard work. ;)

Jack said:

I agree that there should be a meritocratic hierarchy, but I also think this is different from someone having a weak will. Maybe they might have a weak will to do a certain task, but they shouldn't have a weak will in general. Women are more yin, of course, and so they need help balancing their yang characteristics.

What do you suppose would happen if this girl did a Sun Square? This is not mutually exclusive with her feminity either. Any of the female demons have solar characteristics probably a million times greater than the men here, but they aren't masculinized lesbians either.

In a similar manner, men need to work on their yin characteristics, and there is no reason why this should effeminize one either. Someone who has high water in their chart only acts weaker due to the lack of fire, not just the presence of water. When you look at someone who is high water/high fire, this presents not as effeminate, but as strongly emotional.

The above is also seen in the Scorpio sign, which is similar to a mix of water and fire.

I think you are correct for looking out for her, though. People who have weaker wills can be subjected to the wills of angry retards. It is not prosperous for one to override another not on merit, but on sheer will alone. Not many people have a decent level of respect for another anymore, in part due to nonstop gang rap.

The main problem I believe is not tackling the social problems in society. This completely invalidates democracy and makes it more an idiocracy. As long as we let the social brainwashing of the Jews flow free in society without correcting it since its made to Dumb society down a system like democracy could not produce good results.

The Nazis and maybe some misguided (as in they do not have the correct moral understanding of things and focus on issues that are meaningless to the main issues in society such as today Abortion and Homosexuality above all else) xtian states in the past or maybe even present. Are the only ones that went after any social issues in society to correct them.

Social degeneracy and lack of spirituality are the root cause of the issues. They provide fertile ground for the Jews to plant their seeds of lies and confusion in the greater society.

Even many conservatives today don't want to really tackle these root problems in society. I look up to Hitler and the Nazis cause they did and also went strongly against the Jews the root cause of all of it.

I believe no matter what people say that the role of the government should be to keep its citizens safe and healthy and I also believe that most people would not choose what is right on their own without guidance or maybe even force.

Knowing the Jews and the fact that they have literally rotted our society is "freedom of expression" and "freedom of religion" really such a good idea. The Jew has rotted out the core of the United states so much that its founding principals which once protected freedom and made for a great country now present a problem in and of themselves due to the Jews and their lies. Freedom of speech and expression has mainly been used to push boundaries on moral issues more and more till we are in Jew territory where nothing is right and nothing is wrong. It does gaurentee our side some rights too but for the most part these rights created by the constitution are being used to take down society and create a Jewish sewer.

Democracy doesn't work in the hands of the Jews.

Stormblood said:
Jack said:

As far as I can tell there are only 2 types of women who match Jack‘s character. The first one is exactly this kind of woman who is Jack‘s gf right now.
And the other type (which is exceptionally rare) would someone who is just like Jack, similar nature, who shares similar views, beliefs and mindset like him.
He either needs someone who follows him, or someone who can fully keep up with him, and that they are on the same level. (Which is super rare)

This is just the picture I have from Jack.

Giszmon666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Meteor said:

I see cobra, that you are a so "hardcore enemy" of the yewish people, that when you are speaking about politics, you can give an example from the Game of trones. Actually my lil snake guy. I can just congratulate for your hard work. ;)

You seem to know more about this show than I do and what makes it jewish.

I have only watched a youtube video or two on this whole Game of Thrones fad. At some point, this was one of the most famous shows on the whole planet. Regardless, the situation is that all Trve Antisemites live in mommy's basement, with a big Nazi poster on the wall, a lot of paper since they jack off all day, and they judge with sticky fingers people greater than they on their so called "Hardcoreness". I speak not to such Trve Antisemites as I'm no deserving of it.

I am just a good for nothing, "done more damage to the jew than you will do in the whole existence of yours", person. I also confess I have watched possibly about three videos of Game Of Thrones. May the tribunal of the basement dwelling and wanna be gangsta "antisemites" that hasn't achieved 0.5% of what I have against the enemy, judge me wisely.

I stand in awe of your greatest achievement in all this will be writing mean comments to the user "Bela" a girl online and calling her stupid in another language, was also the pinnacle of how great, antisemetic, manly and useful you are.

slyscorpion said:

Democracy doesn't work in the hands of the Jews.

Real democracy cannot really exist with the jews in the handle of a civilization.

However jews even hate democracy since it allows, sometimes, or during crises [when their lies might collapse] for the people to "sometimes" [once every 100 years maybe] elect a decent person who tries to clean a country. So they were like, fuck it, let's instate a full Tyrranical regime or some sort of technocracy of enslavement, if we can get away with it.

They also thought to themselves, even if we "fail", then we will have accelerated the destruction of the West exponentially. For example, a lot of the shit they have done now with the whole "Co-Vid" troll and mismanagement, will take possibly a decade to fix completely.

Jack said:
Stormblood said:
Jack said:

This is the concept upon which something can be built. We need actual Eugenicists after reviving that field which has long since been dormant.

Get a stem degree

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Giszmon666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

You seem to know more about this show than I do and what makes it jewish.

I have only watched a youtube video or two on this whole Game of Thrones fad. At some point, this was one of the most famous shows on the whole planet. Regardless, the situation is that all Trve Antisemites live in mommy's basement, with a big Nazi poster on the wall, a lot of paper since they jack off all day, and they judge with sticky fingers people greater than they on their so called "Hardcoreness". I speak not to such Trve Antisemites as I'm no deserving of it.

I am just a good for nothing, "done more damage to the jew than you will do in the whole existence of yours", person. I also confess I have watched possibly about three videos of Game Of Thrones. May the tribunal of the basement dwelling and wanna be gangsta "antisemites" that hasn't achieved 0.5% of what I have against the enemy, judge me wisely.

I stand in awe of your greatest achievement in all this will be writing mean comments to the user "Bela" a girl online and calling her stupid in another language, was also the pinnacle of how great, antisemetic, manly and useful you are.

I remember people asking me about this tv shows and I was like "What is that?", and they look at me like I had committed some crime lol I watched the first episode at some point. It was too boring, so I decided not to watch. The only thing I remember I took a personality test once and House Stark came out, which didn't sound too bad.

Stormblood said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Giszmon666 said:

I remember people asking me about this tv shows and I was like "What is that?", and they look at me like I had committed some crime lol I watched the first episode at some point. It was too boring, so I decided not to watch. The only thing I remember I took a personality test once and House Stark came out, which didn't sound too bad.

You watched the first episode? Now you aren't an antisemite let alone a serious one. If you watch the whole series, you might burn in hellfire. It's forbidden to watch any show as a Trve Antisemite based on the Gizmo standard. So be careful of this.

Anyway trolling aside, I don't understand what's bad about the show granted the plot summary I read was actually a very Pagan one. Even the idea of the eternal winter is an idea from Nordic lore. It looks similar to Lord of the Rings. Especially the Dragon symbolism and everything was nice. Would definitely want to read the book. I also saw a lot of Alchemical allegory in the show and in the descriptions online.

That aside people said it was ruined in the final season anyway, which was due to two kikes taking the series and ruining the whole story. Not sure if it had race mixing themes and the usual jew propaganda. Another typical thing is that the evil king in this Joffrey was again picked up to be a Blonde person, which is very usual in all hollywood productions. Jon Snow also looked like a very good and heroic character.

I can't imagine the author's pain after they write books that ended up being world favorites and having the series destroyed by two lazy kikes in the end of it all.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Stormblood said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I can't imagine the author's pain after they write books that ended up being world favorites and having the series destroyed by two lazy kikes in the end of it all.

GRRM is a Jew, it's not about only TV show but author is a %25 Jew and he supports SJW things as he already stated.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_R._R._Martin

Maybe DNA companies doing their Jewry again and showing non-Jewish persons as Jew, I don't know. As the Wikipedia page says, his Jewish blood (if it's true) shown by a test. But the certain thing is, he is not nationalist or something.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
That aside people said it was ruined in the final season anyway, which was due to two kikes taking the series and ruining the whole story.
The kike duo D&D (Dumb & Dumber) completely ruined it in hopes they would rush it and direct the next Star Wars. Result, they got fired lol. The show was having signals of failling up in the previous season as well with some serious plot-holes and general more than weird decisions. If you wanna check it out anyway you can download a fan-edit called "Game of Thrones Redeemed" which fixes several of the plot points in seasons 7 and 8, but I haven't watched it myself yet, and there aren't book content for these parts so far.

Not sure if it had race mixing themes and the usual jew propaganda. Another typical thing is that the evil king in this Joffrey was again picked up to be a Blonde person, which is very usual in all hollywood productions. Jon Snow also looked like a very good and heroic character.

One of the most important characters who is part of a pseudo-Nordic race of Dragonborn people marryies into a degenerate moslen-like/barabaric asiatic tribe of rapists in order to try and rule them and rule with iron fist. Her race has a long history of practicing incest (oy vey people who practice racial separation are inbreed), as well as incest themes from other characters but they are generally mad people. Aside of that there was one romance between a fictional "hispanic-arabic" equivalent with an equivalent of a Breton. In general nearly all characters have questionable morals or are completly denegerate.

G.R.R. Martin likely got inspiration for the Dragonborn race of Targaryen from the all famous classic of Sword and Sorcery, Elric of Melniboné, who is part of a completly devoid of morals supremacist race, but who have some strange religious practices like human sacrifice, sadism and slavery (the main character hero is their prince and is an albino, like the "Nordic" aspects of the Targaryen in Game of Thrones).

That all being said I can see these, for neutral or ill-intention, got inspiration from the same mistranslations and strange interpretations from the Greek and Egyptian myths of Zeus, Poseidon etc. doing "rape" and "incest" and other nonsense.

the-white-wolf-9781534445741_xlg.jpg

The conqueror Aegon Targaryen and his sister-wives in GoT:

main-qimg-6fc8be1911ce14a6bf8cb81a4ad68dc8-pjlq

Bright Truth said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Stormblood said:

Maybe DNA companies doing their Jewry again and showing non-Jewish persons as Jew, I don't know. As the Wikipedia page says, his Jewish blood (if it's true) shown by a test. But the certain thing is, he is not nationalist or something.

There's a joke amongst kikes that even if someone isn't a jew, if they are successful, then they are a jew. Ie, they try to claim that everyone who's ever been successful, they were a jew. This extends even in prehistory where no jew even existed.

In other words they will readily shill lies that someone was a jew only so that they steal their life work as a jewish deed.

Doesn't do much for a DNA company to just lie on one very important personality to label them as a jew. 25% "Jewish" would mean by strict numbers he has had at least a paternal or maternal grandparent who was a jew. Him not knowing would be difficult.

Generally, cases like him and Tolkien and others, aren't jews, but the jews try to claim them as jews to steal their credit.

Also, not sure about him or something and his works, but he must have been studied in the occult.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Stormblood said:
Furthermore I had a great time watching it up to season 6, which is a testament of how kikes are skilled at sitting in a chair and telling people to film things writen by others, but they show how talentless shit have to deliver when there is no longer original material to derive it from. Other good one being The Ninth Gate from the better book The Club Dumas: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41878#p174959

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Stormblood said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

You watched the first episode? Now you aren't an antisemite let alone a serious one. If you watch the whole series, you might burn in hellfire. It's forbidden to watch any show as a Trve Antisemite based on the Gizmo standard. So be careful of this.

Anyway trolling aside, I don't understand what's bad about the show granted the plot summary I read was actually a very Pagan one. Even the idea of the eternal winter is an idea from Nordic lore. It looks similar to Lord of the Rings. Especially the Dragon symbolism and everything was nice. Would definitely want to read the book. I also saw a lot of Alchemical allegory in the show and in the descriptions online.

That aside people said it was ruined in the final season anyway, which was due to two kikes taking the series and ruining the whole story. Not sure if it had race mixing themes and the usual jew propaganda. Another typical thing is that the evil king in this Joffrey was again picked up to be a Blonde person, which is very usual in all hollywood productions. Jon Snow also looked like a very good and heroic character.

My impression was that it's not fantasy enough for me. I don't like really political intrigue and similar as a genre. I only like fantasy, sci-fi, adventure and investigative things.

Maybe the book is better. I generally prefer reading a book to how they butcher things in Hollywood. I remember loving the Inheritance Cycle from Christopher Paolini, then they destroyed it in the one and only film they released (Eragon).

Stormblood said:
Jack said:
Stormblood said:

Get a stem degree
I have a Bachelors in Zoology, I don't see how that's relevant.

Jack said:
Stormblood said:
Jack said:

Get a stem degree
I have a Bachelors in Zoology, I don't see how that's relevant.

For you to be one of the of those eugenicists. Zoology won't be good for that, I am afraid, but definitely an advantage compared to people without stem degrees.

Egon said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
That aside people said it was ruined in the final season anyway, which was due to two kikes taking the series and ruining the whole story.
The kike duo D&D (Dumb & Dumber) completely ruined it in hopes they would rush it and direct the next Star Wars. Result, they got fired lol. The show was having signals of failling up in the previous season as well with some serious plot-holes and general more than weird decisions. If you wanna check it out anyway you can download a fan-edit called "Game of Thrones Redeemed" which fixes several of the plot points in seasons 7 and 8, but I haven't watched it myself yet, and there aren't book content for these parts so far.

Not sure if it had race mixing themes and the usual jew propaganda. Another typical thing is that the evil king in this Joffrey was again picked up to be a Blonde person, which is very usual in all hollywood productions. Jon Snow also looked like a very good and heroic character.

One of the most important characters who is part of a pseudo-Nordic race of Dragonborn people marryies into a degenerate moslen-like/barabaric asiatic tribe of rapists in order to try and rule them and rule with iron fist. Her race has a long history of practicing incest (oy vey people who practice racial separation are inbreed), as well as incest themes from other characters but they are generally mad people. Aside of that there was one romance between a fictional "hispanic-arabic" equivalent with an equivalent of a Breton. In general nearly all characters have questionable morals or are completly denegerate.

G.R.R. Martin likely got inspiration for the Dragonborn race of Targaryen from the all famous classic of Sword and Sorcery, Elric of Melniboné, who is part of a completly devoid of morals supremacist race, but who have some strange religious practices like human sacrifice, sadism and slavery (the main character hero is their prince and is an albino, like the "Nordic" aspects of the Targaryen in Game of Thrones).

That all being said I can see these, for neutral or ill-intention, got inspiration from the same mistranslations and strange interpretations from the Greek and Egyptian myths of Zeus, Poseidon etc. doing "rape" and "incest" and other nonsense.

the-white-wolf-9781534445741_xlg.jpg

The conqueror Aegon Targaryen and his sister-wives in GoT:

main-qimg-6fc8be1911ce14a6bf8cb81a4ad68dc8-pjlq

I know that character, as one of the publishing companies in my country started reprinting Anthologies of various authors of the past (including his). If i remember correctly, he is also the main inspiration for The Witcher franchise (and not the only one).

Anyway, the Sword & Sorcery genre is mostly influenced by Theosophy (both Edgar Rice Burroughs and Robert Erwin Howard were inspired by Theosophist writers) but I'd rather read them over anything that was inspired by the Inklings and Harry Potter, as I cannot stand anymore both sides of that Christarded garbage.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back