Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A Message And All My Writings Collected & Available For Download

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Greetings to all of our SS,

Thanks to the work of an SS sister, all my writings now have been assembled. You will find them in my signature soon too [we are making the banners] but below you can download them in four parts, divided by years.

These writings only represent main posts, not replies or other things written. And possibly a few are missing. I digress.

We Satanists have been strangers to this world. Others more and others less, yet we all remain strangers. Strangely, we have found what is familiar with our soul, but from far away yet closer than most people can even admit in one life - The Joy of Satan has kept us all together.

There are some people who might join now and certain questions may have been answered before. These can be searched in the forum if they are newer, yet some things have been answered in our Yahoo Groups that were purged out of existence, or in the previous forums that we had from which we have been deplatformed.

Unfortunately, both of these have been deleted without a trace, except of e-mails that still people have in the mailboxes they signed up from this time.

We are being fought against, since we say the Truth. The world is unwelcoming to strangers like us, but that is slowly coming to change, as after our collective work, many people are perceiving that we indeed were no strangers, but rather, the bringers of something positive and forgotten now that belonged to humanity. This was not forgotten on it's own, it was brutally removed, by the same enemy that we expose. The enemy is recognized now to be what they always were, a parasite and a threat.

I could not imagine in 2012 or 2013 that it would come down to this, with the enemy literally trying to stranglehold all of the governments in my lifetime, to the point they try to destroy humanity. While we knew it would happen, it looked almost unbelievable given the reality we lived into at this time.

It also looked unbelievable that we were going to rival this spiritually and do all this, especially in 2012-2013. As the Gods saw, the situation escalated to where it is today. We still cannot imagine now the next decade, for example.

Below you will find the links to the writings, from 2011 to 2021. These represent a decade plus of working on a daily basis on the forums and helping other people. I have been always available to help everyone over the years, because I respect, love and revere the Gods. Therefore I see the people of the Gods as the most valuable family of the Gods on earth.

In this retrospective phase, I come back to look at the fact that the overwhelming majority of people in Spiritual Satanism have benefited. I have seen people come and go over the years, others taking stops and starting, while others have walked in a straight line. Anyone who persists, has won tremendously. You will have touched the divine.

A few, I have seen letting go, something that cost them more than they could reasonably understand at the time. What a big mistake, to love the enemy and one's weakness more than one loves the Gods, other people of the Gods, and their own true self.

What a great drum this will be in one's ears to set their priorities straight, and what melodic music will this statement be to the ears of the wise?

What costs even more those who left or did quit, is a cost that has incurred into their own balance: They are only delaying themselves from finding out who they truly are, as a Satanic Soul would never pass this place by a coincidence. Forgetfulness may win the battle, but it can never win the way against the True Satanic Soul.

How unfortunate for many that they can't look back at the previous decade and see that they have embarked in what we have embarked into, those of us that have stayed in the path and received it's benefits, or at least tried and persisted, proving to ourselves that we can, and forming a strong bond to the Gods through thick and thin, rise or fall, setback or forward going.

The situation is also that I have been privately my own worst critic. Over the years, this has helped make progress which in the end I wanted it to reflect to others. Looking back, I hope this has reflected well on others, on most people, and that my work has been received, in return, making everyone more capable to stay in touch with their own destiny and self.

Through thick and thin, we have somehow managed to make everything happen. We are climbing on this mountain and every higher pasture makes the previous look lesser. The glory goes to those who love the mountains, and the seashore, and the air of life, and the higher Truth.

A spiritual family bond has been created, to where none of us are really alone who partake in this. I hope that through my work you have seen this, and you have felt the firm hand of the Gods holding you, even in the darkest times, or that you will see it in your brighter times with happier eyes. The message of all this is to know that: It has always there.

We are a greater family, encompassed within the Gods. We are warriors, we are family, we are a chain that goes all the way up from down here, into this world. As the future comes, our Will will be manifest and will be known by all.

Looking however in the future compared to the past, the aim is to give everyone even more. May the Gods keep us all sustained and powerful.

Below you can download:

2011-2013 - https://icedrive.net/0/f1zHoiiovN
2013-2017 - https://icedrive.net/0/d3omPwP5Fz
2017-2020 - https://icedrive.net/0/6edeA9cr3y
2020-2021 - https://icedrive.net/0/4eyLWCNBui

you have helped me a lot.

you > family.

i have not treated u like u deserve. but ill try.

i know of ur struggle and suffering. and u never gave up on me or anyone

this says a lot about u. i consider you manifest of the gods.

nobody can change my mind, HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

Shadowcat said:
SShiva_fr said:
These are very important writings that deserve to be translated!

Good idea. We can propose this in the translation sections when all the sites are done perhaps
As far as I am concerned the translations will never stop. As long as there is someone sharing wise words, then those words need to be spread far and wide.

Thank you, I am very grateful for all that you have done, and though I've had ups and downs through the years, no matter what I was going through, your words were always very inspiring to make a change within me, I wish I followed your advice better in the past. Regardless, during my darkest times you guided me to the Light of the Gods so that I would never return to the darkness again. And I am forever thankful for that.

Thank you to the Sister who made these, I've missed some of these over the years, I still have a lot of catching up to do and this helps a lot.

Henu the Great said:
Shadowcat said:
SShiva_fr said:
These are very important writings that deserve to be translated!

Good idea. We can propose this in the translation sections when all the sites are done perhaps
As far as I am concerned the translations will never stop. As long as there is someone sharing wise words, then those words need to be spread far and wide.

Good point henu :)

Incredible!!!! hours of reading of pure wisdom, because I joined the forum no more than a little more than 1 years ago there is much that I have missed and I wanted something like this very much I really hope I can take full advantage of this

thanks a lot!

Thank you For this. I would have been very ecstatic to see replies too. Well no matter ,this is awesome .

HP HoodedCobra, Commander.
It has been a great honor to have such a dedicated and responsible leader. I can tell you always choose your words wisely and do not consider others as unworthy. Your messages have always been divine and placed from the portion of the mind that is connected with the God's. Whenever I see you express emotions through your messages it always gives me a good laugh, though typically you are so focused on conveying truth.

More than anyone else in these forums I have aspired to be like yourself. Though there is little that I know about you personally. Just as I consider Satan as my Father without hearing his voice, I consider you as my commander by the truth you convey through your messages.
----
Together our collective conciousness has allowed me the proof I needed to know without a doubt that the God's are real. Our work with our Rituals and RTRs, I have watched as they have always come into fruition. I know that I will never misplace myself from our work as SS. We lift each other up here, we are the foundation of Spiritual Satanism. Into infinity, we reside with the God's. Glory to Satan.

Great work to the SS who collected them all, thank you for this :) I'm looking forward to going over these, I'm sure I've missed some over the decade. Hail Satan!

Hello comrades.

I remember if I am not mistaken that the 1st time I saw you was on FB acct. and I thought it was something about sacrifices, orgies, and negative thing that we were thaught from xnity, I read few lines and then I didn't see it anymore.

I used to belong to a sect named Adventists, later I was tire of their teachings about how to live, what to eat and their holly Sabbath so I decided to quit and I become someone skeptical about the existence of some sort of GoD because for me there was no reason to worship an arrogant god who never shows up and that some stupid people will read u a cursed book about him, and also that he is good but their follower committed crimes of lesa humanidad on his 'holy inquisition' (they will not answer for that) and other reasons that I quit believing of the existance of any god.

Now until this year (2021 I found JoS for 2nd time) I was watching a tiktok video and it caught my attention that I girl was talking about some satanic topics and because I like and enjoy to see how people from different religions starts to argue about that. Then a few days I thought that It could be because they have persisted on their message, teachings and they never and that is why I found JoS for the 2nd time in my life (was coincidence? or gods wants me in their troops?), then I started to read their teachings because to be honest I like everything that has to do with the occult, is something that makes me feel that I can be with super powers, and maybe I could defenitely be 1-on-1 with a god or at least with Luciferi Excelsi. So that is why I decided to give it a try for a few years If there is no progress I will defenitely quit from any spiritual o religión teachings.

Thank you for your teaching HPC

The earlier writings are important as they're a part of our history, growth and development.

Yes it's definitely Satanic Souls that would have found this place.

I remember getting straight into the old Yahoo Groups because here were my people. And Shannon had the same inquiring mind as myself and look where she got to.

Thank you HP Hooded Cobra for always putting up with us and being there. I know I could be a right fool some times.

Sorry if I put my foot in it before. And you were always honourable and just.

What is important is that our hearts are in the right place and we do what matters.

It means a lot to be with the JOS now more than ever with all of the horrific going ons in the world right now.

I've always been an introvert and a loner. When I was small the elderly people would always remark that I was an, "Old Soul".

I am not a loner an introvert. What I am is an old soul and it's the Spiritual that I am.

I had the urge to actively search for Satan and I found his family on this Earth here. The Joy Of Satan Ministries.

And boy does time fly it's been years already. The quality of the people has truly matured in that time. We are quite professional now.

And remember let Satans Kingdom not be disunited lest the event try to divide and conquer. Which they can't....

Onwards and Upwards.

NinRick said:
Very great thank you for everything, and thank the sister who has done the assembly!

Thank you my sister in Satan who complied this.

It's very presentable and the information is Gold.

They are so nice, short and digestible.

Soon, all your writings will be translated in several languages, making it easier for non-English speakers to get closer to this knowledge. To finally get the TRUTH. It's gonna create a big tidal wave. At least we can hope more and more people will come to us in the years to come.

5000 pages. It's a crazy thing. Grazie HP Hooded for everything.

Kudos also for SS sister. If I have to say one criticism, is that in the first document, the index is missing. It would be great if you updated it. You did a great job, don't missing the last mile! Grazie to you too!

Cfecit said:
5000 pages. It's a crazy thing. Grazie HP Hooded for everything.

Kudos also for SS sister. If I have to say one criticism, is that in the first document, the index is missing. It would be great if you updated it. You did a great job, don't missing the last mile! Grazie to you too!

She did a perfect job. However, the first document and document model was made by me [years ago] therefore this mistake is mine, not hers.

The others are excellent. The only issue is missing replies [which is impossible to gather all for the time being, but maybe in the future].

We'll look into updating it, I think it should be doable. Thank you.

I downloaded the first one then noticed I should get up to date with 2021. What ah treasure trove (HPC) thank you! With a whopping total of 970pg's, holy moly guacamole...I hope this comes with the life time warranty of Satanic Love :cool: ! You already know I'm reading it! "Will there be a book? One asked, "Yes" Replied, it's already here!" Haha .

HelmOfLight

Bravera said:

HP HoodedCobra, Commander.
It has been a great honor to have such a dedicated and responsible leader. I can tell you always choose your words wisely and do not consider others as unworthy. Your messages have always been divine and placed from the portion of the mind that is connected with the God's. Whenever I see you express emotions through your messages it always gives me a good laugh, though typically you are so focused on conveying truth.

More than anyone else in these forums I have aspired to be like yourself. Though there is little that I know about you personally. Just as I consider Satan as my Father without hearing his voice, I consider you as my commander by the truth you convey through your messages.
----
Together our collective conciousness has allowed me the proof I needed to know without a doubt that the God's are real. Our work with our Rituals and RTRs, I have watched as they have always come into fruition. I know that I will never misplace myself from our work as SS. We lift each other up here, we are the foundation of Spiritual Satanism. Into infinity, we reside with the God's. Glory to Satan.

Thanks everyone for the positive comments, these are empowering and propel us to the good direction.

Yes, I keep things on a personal level at a minimal, focusing rather on others and the important matters at hand. That has appeared to be just what was needed, yet I understand that maybe I should express some other things too.

Seeing people over the years growing to mass extents, it has been a sight that has been healing and empowering. I feel grateful to be among like minded souls and SS.

All these comments said and unsaid, are being appreciated in the highest way. The aim is to return this in the form of improvement and proper leadership.

Sea Algae said:
I downloaded the first one then noticed I should get up to date with 2021. What ah treasure trove (HPC) thank you! With a whopping total of 970pg's, holy moly guacamole...I hope this comes with the life time warranty of Satanic Love :cool: ! You already know I'm reading it! "Will there be a book? One asked, "Yes" Replied, it's already here!" Haha .

HelmOfLight

Thank you. That is however not the book, that is a thing that will arrive soon. Unfortunately I had limited time to write a book and there are many subjects that need very indepth covering.

Of course, the last tome [containing books from 2021 onwards] will be updated in regular intervals, getting in it newer and newer posts. Another tome will be created for 2022 onwards.

This does not involve replies done to all these platforms, or the books might have likely exceeded 7500 or 10000 pages. Not sure how we are going to fix this aspect, yet all the posts are at least now saved and taken from everyone, you know, just in case they would have "vanished" from this earth like the enemy has done with a lot of other things exposing them or teaching anything of substance.

Thank you for doing this. I have been reading through the Joy of Satan, and I have started meditating.I hope to be proficient enough to take part in the next round of RTRs.All of this gives me hope that I can advance in my own life and come to know and interact with the Gods.I have been concerned with the enemie's destructive presance in our world for quite a while, and have been greatly informed by some of the articles which showed many facts I was unaware of.

Thank you very much!
I don't think I'll be bored as far as translations are concerned. :) Are there any posts from the old forum?

Do you plan on making a white version, that is printer friendly? I'd like to print all of these out

Does anyone know how to copy text from pdf file to minds feed without the lines/format getting messed up? I tried several ways to fix this, but nothing does the spacing right.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back