Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Useful Information On Numbers 6 and 7

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
BlackOnyx8 said:
Thank you, as always your timing is fantastic, I really needed this, this helps a lot both in understanding what is happening to me right now as well as understanding what to do from here.
I also had a wrong understanding of the number 6, I thought it was somewhat negative.

Well, 6 and 7 are not really negative. However, they both deal with reaping what you sow.

Most people violate the laws of these two numbers, which is cause and effect. As they live their life in ignorance, stupidity, avoiding reality, and so on, the laws behind these numbers come at a vengeance, as the laws of cause and effect. This makes people hate them as they hate consequences.

A typical situation of an ignored 6, is for example refusal to take medicine over an illness, or allowing a chronic illness to expand itself. Eventually, it can come back to swallow you whole. The opposite manifestation of the 6, is to take a daily approach towards health and wellbeing, which in turn will eliminate many illnesses and lead to health.

Alternatively, number 6 and 7 can be blessed numbers for people who for example, clean the soul and manage their own life properly, as they will always give to people the justice of "what you reap, is what you sow".

The 6th house in astrology is based on this - what you do daily, and your habits. Are your habits only things that waste you around? Then you will live a life of waste, and the laws of the number 6 will reassure this.

Are your habits great, you go to the gym, or meditate daily, or study daily, do you work to get your food at the table? Rest reassured, the lord of the 6 will reward you your share, especially over time. Knowledge, power and understanding will grow, and there is nobody that can take this from you, because the 6 has to do with labor that also goes back to others and back to yourself.

On a more spiritual level, the number 6 is two times three, and has to do with applied spirituality, and meditation. But applying it on a habitual way, such as daily. This, over time, generates the positive effects, starting from the negative cleansing of bad energies at first, but ending in the positive cleansed states.

The 7 is one step beyond this, as it's 6+1. The 1 here also has to do with us, as individuals. The 6 has many other meanings than what related above, but the 7 is where this work we have been doing on ourselves starts to meet other people, or the 7th house in astrology. These can be people that we are related to.

As you will see in our present world, many people cannot maintain friendships with other people, or friendships or relationships are becoming ever ephemeral. People do not stick together to one another. They leave their dreams and convictions and so on, go and wither away, because they didn't hold on them [6 plus 1].

The number 7 has to do with purification of the soul, but also, the same mechanism has to do with the dirt on the soul. But the effects are the final effects of this. To relate to the above, our own dirt, drama, stupidity, or kindness, goodwill and understanding, will always affect other human beings that we associate with. This will affect our relations with others.

The 7 also has to do with compromise, or how we connect to other people in a way that involves both of us. As one can expect, every relation that involves more people, friends, family etc, requires a form of placing one's self among them.

Nowadays we are told the foul shit that we must never "compromise" and never try to be fair, and to only look after ourselves, and that we are the center of the universe and so on. Non compromise is a situation to follow with enemies or toxic people, where compromising can be deadly or a disaster.

This notion is based on the sign of Libra, also connected with the number 7 and the scales, justice and fairness. The number 7 is where we encounter the reality of other people for better or for worse. This is reflected strongly in spouses, partners, husbands, close friends, business partners and so on. One aspect of this that is the important one, is the friends and connections in our life that matter, or that we would like to matter.

In the same way, this can be reflected in our karma and our life, and in many cases, this can be unavoidable. The people who generally do well in that regard, can have a blessed life and nothing can really take this from them, but the people who strongly insist on bringing ruin everywhere they go, the 7 delivers this law of return. The number 7 is rather unavoidable.

Due to their nature of being "unpleasant" to humans who are immature, these two numbers have been extrapolated as non positive or in a sense, "unlikable". The 7 as everyone knows is also the 7 chakras, so this relates to your more general notion of destiny, purpose and karma.

Lastly, the enemy has used these numbers, such as how they used the 6 and so on. That is because they know what you know by reading this post, and they wanted to try to even their own accounts in order to manipulate people, but also since these deal with necessary advancement.

Their use does not invalidate the eternal notions of these numbers, nor what they do can alter their "essence".

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Based on the other topic and this, I want to add that the numbers 18 and 21 for tampering addictions or building habits are all very very good. Still from the same root numbers, a good method is to make changes as follows: in the 7th day, then after 18 days and lastly after 21 days and continuing to the whole numbers of multiple of 6. This can be even energies or targeting systematic problems from the same a addiction etc on this structure 7-18-21. Sorry if I repeat what was said before, I don't remember reading this.

Thank you for your hard work and opening information to us. I really appreciate your sermons and get motivated by them.

I have a request, I know, in a busy schedule it may hard, but in a convenient time can you explain Father's "Peace Be Unto Him" and generally hidden meanings of other poems and Al-Jilwah?

Bright Truth said:
Thank you for your hard work and opening information to us. I really appreciate your sermons and get motivated by them.

I have a request, I know, in a busy schedule it may hard, but in a convenient time can you explain Father's "Peace Be Unto Him" and generally hidden meanings of other poems and Al-Jilwah?

I know, I have said I will do this, it's just that I have a literally never ending amount of things to do [most of the time this is forced things that I cannot postpone], so I can only do that much.

I will write this down and get to it. Maybe at first I will analyse the Peace Be Unto Him first.

NakedPluto said:
Based on the other topic and this, I want to add that the numbers 18 and 21 for tampering addictions or building habits are all very very good. Still from the same root numbers, a good method is to make changes as follows: in the 7th day, then after 18 days and lastly after 21 days and continuing to the whole numbers of multiple of 6. This can be even energies or targeting systematic problems from the same a addiction etc on this structure 7-18-21. Sorry if I repeat what was said before, I don't remember reading this.

This is advanced application and can be important. It's built again by the principles of the core numbers of 0 to 10.

It's as you say. Generally the 40 day working is advised because it contains a lot of these aspects in it by default, that's why it is considered a certain way to do a working.

About the multiplies, if I am not mistaken, I have related the method on the Sabbatical Cleansing post, about purifications etc.

Thank you. I can already imagine many immature people cringe when reading this, considering how the concept of personal and public responsibility escape them. Many times I had arguments with people who don't even have basic manners, then complain if I make a decision to distance myself from them as they have no intention of reaching a compromise, and working to grow up. Responsibilities, even the most basic, often make them paint me has having 'too high standards' or 'being a psycho'.

Basic manners exist to help people treat each other respectfully, recognising you are not the centre of the universe but other people exist too as independent beings so they are not an extension of your own consciousness and neither a toy to play with.

Stormblood said:
Thank you. I can already imagine many immature people cringe when reading this, considering how the concept of personal and public responsibility escape them. Many times I had arguments with people who don't even have basic manners, then complain if I make a decision to distance myself from them as they have no intention of reaching a compromise, and working to grow up. ...

Honestly with the way our society is designed, that's only to be expected. People are told to be disconnected, are pushed towards negative, are left without advancement, and all sorts of other things.

I am not sure if the word "compromise" was correct, but sometimes it might be. Not compromise with "enemies", but rather, reaching a harmony with other people that mean things for someone.

Actually I made an update here to avoid misunderstandings.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
NakedPluto said:

This is advanced application and can be important. It's built again by the principles of the core numbers of 0 to 10.

It's as you say. Generally the 40 day working is advised because it contains a lot of these aspects in it by default, that's why it is considered a certain way to do a working.

About the multiplies, if I am not mistaken, I have related the method on the Sabbatical Cleansing post, about purifications etc.

Yes the Sabbatical post was extraordinary. The 7-18-21 is better suited for psychosomatic problems. Such as when the body is involved, not only mental and emotional attachments. 14 is key in softer addictions, but for in depth one can do both the Sabbatic and 7-18-21. One spiritual - one material.

Do you have any info on 4? I think it is heavy for materialization aspects 5 and 4. 5 being the realization of 4?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Thank you for taking the time to further elaborate on these numbers. I thought it was a negative number because of how the enemy used it, how they used it to turn labor into slavery. Many lessons taken from this post. 6 might also be related to Saturn as there are some similarities in how these energies work, in regards to rewards through hard work. Its wonderful to be able learn about the mysteries of the universe on such a deep level. Thank you for all the knowledge you provide to us.

Dear High Priest Hooded Cobra 666,

I would like to know more about satanic numerology. Is there any serious source where we satanists can find this type of information and how to apply it in our home made workings? I've already searched on the JoS websites, but I haven't found anything about it.

Thank you in advance and great sermon by the way.
Hail Satan!

true, 6 is the number of preparing as in vu va vo meditation which combined with raum can be used to enhance energy before the FRTR and is the number of sun moon breaths for preparation for complete king and queen meditation
and 7 is the number of spiritual completeness and the number of the brightest chakras and our longing for the opening of the soul
thanks Hodeed Cobra you are our support and spur towards the ascent

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
NakedPluto said:

I'm copy-pasting a link here, I was reluctant to ask there, can you give a simple explanation of the number 0 like you did the other numbers on that thread?

For HP HoodedCobra666
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=63833

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Their use does not invalidate the eternal notions of these numbers, nor what they do can alter their "essence".

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Does this meaan that those who have saturn in the 6th or 7th of their houses (natal chart) have to apply more discipline?

More good timing, I’ve been seeing 6 a lot lately. Also have been working harder physically than I ever have.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Stormblood said:
Thank you. I can already imagine many immature people cringe when reading this, considering how the concept of personal and public responsibility escape them. Many times I had arguments with people who don't even have basic manners, then complain if I make a decision to distance myself from them as they have no intention of reaching a compromise, and working to grow up. ...

Honestly with the way our society is designed, that's only to be expected. People are told to be disconnected, are pushed towards negative, are left without advancement, and all sorts of other things.

I am not sure if the word "compromise" was correct, but sometimes it might be. Not compromise with "enemies", but rather, reaching a harmony with other people that mean things for someone.

I understand what you mean. I hope to see more information about numbers soon. It's really helpful. This is especially helpful because sheds some light on these numbers that were wrongly thought to be exclusively negative. People need to stop taking things at face value. Just because you or some other clergy members such as Lady Maxine explain some of the effects and uses of numbers, such as how the enemy uses the number 6 and so on, it doesn't mean that is all there is to know about a number.

You keep up the outstanding work. I love the Saturnian quality on your posts recently. After all, we know from mythology that Jupiter (e.g. abundance, growth, bliss) is the son of Saturn, which really means in my opinion that all those positive traits are born from self-discipline and properly controlling yourself. Jupiter as ruler of the crown chakra is the the High Priest of the Gods and rules the seat of Godhood, which I interpret that Godhood is born from achieving proper order and law in your life.

"777 is a bad number, as it has to do with punishment, which is no wonder it relates to the hebrew egregore." HP. Hoodedcobra666 https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=22841&p=97357&hilit=777#p97357

Is 777 still a bad number if one does apply your advise?:

"In the same way, this can be reflected in our karma and our life, and in many cases, this can be unavoidable. The people who generally do well in that regard, can have a blessed life and nothing can really take this from them, but the people who strongly insist on bringing ruin everywhere they go, the 7 delivers this law of return. The number 7 is rather unavoidable." HP. Hoodedcobra666 https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=63992

Also how does 8 relate to the chakras? Does the Pineal Gland still count as a extra chakra? -> Exposing Enemy Corruption The Seven And The Mystery Of The Gan Edin https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18092

"The 7 as everyone knows is also the 7 chakras, so this relates to your more general notion of destiny, purpose and karma." HP. Hoodedcobra666 https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=63992

Fuchs said:
"777 is a bad number, as it has to do with punishment, which is no wonder it relates to the hebrew egregore." HP. Hoodedcobra666 https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=22841&p=97357&hilit=777#p97357

It is incomplete, and therefore yes. It's also used to symbolize the "Nazarene" and make a false association that it's the "Divine Number", merely for them to cover up the 666, which is the true number of the Grail or enlightenment, related to the Sun and completed soul.

The enemy is obsessing over it and promoting this alongside "Jesus", trying to relate the "Godman" with the 777, because it's an incomplete number compared to 666. And of course the 666 relates directly to the "Devil" in this case.

Stormblood said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Stormblood said:

I understand what you mean. I hope to see more information about numbers soon. It's really helpful. This is especially helpful because sheds some light on these numbers that were wrongly thought to be exclusively negative. People need to stop taking things at face value. Just because you or some other clergy members such as Lady Maxine explain some of the effects and uses of numbers, such as how the enemy uses the number 6 and so on, it doesn't mean that is all there is to know about a number.

The value produced out of logical arguing and real facts, is not really just "believed" or make believe face value. We live in a fake "Doubt based" culture, but this generally arises when something true is said, while everyone believes things that are purely nonsensical.

What I write and how the enemy uses these numbers too, is based on actuality, not speculation. The enemy knows the things I have written here, decades or possibly centuries ago. It's just that non-jews have been kept in the dark for much of this.

For example, it's not under some dispute that let's say a snowflake or other similar patters, emerge out of the number 6. This has been seen and observed from a microscope. A lot of this is strictly based in geometry, so "doubt" in some things can be because people are merely not well informed and rests more on their behalf rather than actual real doubt which deals with inquisitive thinking.

After all, the posts are to show people some things and then everyone has to do their own due diligence.

For me, HPS Maxine's teachings are gospel, and yes, she has always been like at the level of ineffability of the pope to me. This however arose after arduous searching on my end, research, my own experiences, and other things, no just based on quick emotional faith. I grew to this certainty over time.

Also, the enemy's use of the 6 is rather self evident. Their biggest hoax is the 6 gorillion, their most important kike spells are structured around the 6, they use the 6 pointed star and so on. The same number appears also in Hinduism, in the East, in nature, etc.

As I explain here however, there are more reasons than simply the number being "evil".

I am certain as I expand further on these subjects, their foundations will be seen far more evidently.

Stormblood said:

You keep up the outstanding work. I love the Saturnian quality on your posts recently. After all, we know from mythology that Jupiter (e.g. abundance, growth, bliss) is the son of Saturn, which really means in my opinion that all those positive traits are born from self-discipline and properly controlling yourself. Jupiter as ruler of the crown chakra is the the High Priest of the Gods and rules the seat of Godhood, which I interpret that Godhood is born from achieving proper order and law in your life.

Thank you, I appreciate your comment and other comments. The situation is that factual Truth has to be shared. There is no dispute the sun shines rays outwards and so on.

Therefore, the nature of some posts can only be strictly definitive, allowing people to of course "doubt" the situation at hand, but at the same time, facts have to be said without pretending we live in an orderless circus, because the universe is indeed not such place.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Fuchs said:

It is incomplete, and therefore yes. It's also used to symbolize the "Nazarene" and make a false association that it's the "Divine Number", merely for them to cover up the 666, which is the true number of the Grail or enlightenment, related to the Sun and completed soul.

The enemy is obsessing over it and promoting this alongside "Jesus", trying to relate the "Godman" with the 777, because it's an incomplete number compared to 666. And of course the 666 relates directly to the "Devil" in this case.
Wait, wait, wait, just to be sure can the number 7 be used for health, like the Satanama meditation, you know i always had this on my mind when I was using it because as you said the reptoids have obsession with this number.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Stormblood said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

What I meant is that in the past you gave some information, now you're giving more information, and there is still more to know about the numbers. By 'face value' I meant that people take what you say and use to bash it anything else that may exist about the numbers, in their minds and other people's posts. At least, now they won't be doing that anymore, since you evened the scales.

We definitely don't live in an orderless circus :lol:

HoodedCobra666 Again. I can’t say nothing about your post. Maybe I am in more vivid dimension or maybe your thinking evolves beyond my logic, or maybe it is both. But when I’m reading your latest posts, it takes me so deep in to it, that it looks like it heals me in a very subtle and strong manner, straightening me on this path, and also this thought came second time to me when I was reading this, that I never had imagined that I would read stuff, of this kind of importance. And now by writing this I’m feeling lovely and sincerely thankful to you for this in a sweetest emotion of this moment. Thank you 🙏

TerKorian666 said:
HoodedCobra666 Again. I can’t say nothing about your post. Maybe I am in more vivid dimension or maybe your thinking evolves beyond my logic, or maybe it is both. But when I’m reading your latest posts, it takes me so deep in to it, that it looks like it heals me in a very subtle and strong manner, straightening me on this path, and also this thought came second time to me when I was reading this, that I never had imagined that I would read stuff, of this kind of importance. And now by writing this I’m feeling lovely and sincerely thankful to you for this in a sweetest emotion of this moment. Thank you 🙏

Thank you, I appreciate your most kind comment. Look between the lines. Looking with the heart and soul is also another way to "read".

I have been thinking for days about this post and the practical application of 6 in workings. I have just one question ; is the application of working for removal or is it for transformative purposes. Or could it of any purpose as long as its all about the self?

Manofsatan said:
I have been thinking for days about this post and the practical application of 6 in workings. I have just one question ; is the application of working for removal or is it for transformative purposes. Or could it of any purpose as long as its all about the self?

Yes, both these numbers can help you in transforming or removing things, or adding new things. It's about making and removing habits, removing old, adding new. Transforming and removing.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Manofsatan said:

Yes, both these numbers can help you in transforming or removing things, or adding new things. It's about making and removing habits, removing old, adding new. Transforming and removing.

Thank you so much.
Sir, on your sermon about addiction, I, stormblood, and slyscorpion and Lydia too are really airing views on the black energy. Would you help us with that, cos I don't want make mistake. Thank you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back