Everyone Will Want To Join, But It Will Be Too Late

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
Wotanwarrior

Re: Everyone Will Want To Join, But It Will Be Too Late

Post by Wotanwarrior »

Blitzkreig wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:49 pm
Don't be scared, just take proper precautions. If you have issues consistently or easily meditating, I highly advise starting a working with Nauthiz.

For example, Nauthiz x100, Image then:

SATANAS
"The energies of Nauthiz have now and permanently made me fully disciplined and consistent with my spiritual advancement and warfare work, in all ways and times, in a positive and harmonious manner for me."
x10

Example visualizations to do after:
-Visualize yourself doing a full routine without any trouble, despite any obstacles "hitting you". For example, you are sitting in your chair and time is passing, and you are easily finishing lots of activities.

-Visualize a calendar, with each day that you have done your full routine glowing. Then see the whole calendar glowing, then perhaps an infinity symbol, proving that you now and always do your full spiritual routine.

-Visualize a graph with your spiritual success taking off like a rocket with your newfound productivity.

September 14th is a waxing moon in Capricorn and therefore is a good time for this. The above is just an example for people who may not know what to do. The reps of Nauthiz can of course be changed to something lower or higher. One can also add in runes like Sowilo to boost the working.

If you are a noob and worry that you have little power: Yoga and pranayama will be your best friend since they require much less mental power to complete. Also, deep cleaning, such as with Visuddhi, will greatly amplify one's power as well.

Good luck everyone. We will overcome.
Thank you for sharing it, I will translate it into Spanish because this will be of great help to other members.
Hail Father Satan and Mother Lilith!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarté!
Hail Baalzebul!
Hail Maat!
Hail Gomory!
Hail Horus!
Hail Camio!
Hail all the gods of duat!

Final RTR + Tetragramaton en español pintable gracias a Soaring Eagle 666
https://web.archive.org/web/20210607225 ... tlify.app/

Luciferiana_666

Post by Luciferiana_666 »

Someone help me please ... I always belong here but the problem was that i am from "christianity" family
I start believe since i was 13 ... In 16 i was dreaming a man like undertaker and he tell "Baphomet is with you if you go to follow and call him ... I wake up and i search about Him ... (i dream him also when i was 7 I saw that he dug a pit ... to bury someone but I could not see anything other than the hole in the pit) (and in this dream I saw him standing over the pit he had dug but it was ground) i want to become Satanist because this is my life ... I belong Here ... help me to begin ... Someone contact with me to tell me how can I start ... Please dont annoying i wasn't lucky to be from my family Satanist I was never have the luck to baptized PLEASE IM HIS CHILD TOO ... someone teach me and contact with me ... I want to know what my dream means ... A book somebody know to tell me ? Or someone of you :?: :?: ... It's very important to me to join here ... To be with my Father , doing black magic ,
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

Luciferiana_666 wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:51 pm
Someone help me please ... I always belong here but the problem was that i am from "christianity" family
I start believe since i was 13 ... In 16 i was dreaming a man like undertaker and he tell "Baphomet is with you if you go to follow and call him ... I wake up and i search about Him ... (i dream him also when i was 7 I saw that he dug a pit ... to bury someone but I could not see anything other than the hole in the pit) (and in this dream I saw him standing over the pit he had dug but it was ground) i want to become Satanist because this is my life ... I belong Here ... help me to begin ... Someone contact with me to tell me how can I start ... Please dont annoying i wasn't lucky to be from my family Satanist I was never have the luck to baptized PLEASE IM HIS CHILD TOO ... someone teach me and contact with me ... I want to know what my dream means ... A book somebody know to tell me ? Or someone of you :?: :?: ... It's very important to me to join here ... To be with my Father , doing black magic ,
Welcome. Study this site: www.joyofsatan.org and tell nobody, especially no outsider who won't understand. The answers are in there.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Latest JoS Update: 12 October 2021 [Click Updates Link Above For The Updates Log]
hailourtruegod

Post by hailourtruegod »

The negative energies are so high right now but it'll make me fight back harder.

Down with the (((enemy))) of humanity!

Victory is ours!

HAIL SATAN!!
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

Hail Satan!!!

Ave Quetzalcoatl!

Hail The Gods and Goddesses of Hell!

"In the darkness we have found strength, with which we will reach the highest light." - High Priest HoodedCobra
greenlighta

Post by greenlighta »

i am new to be frank never was the type of being religious when i was young i was brought out to be the faith with christ tho with the current politicle with all that i have recently denounced i just dunno im just just lost...
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

greenlighta wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:56 am
i am new to be frank never was the type of being religious when i was young i was brought out to be the faith with christ tho with the current politicle with all that i have recently denounced i just dunno im just just lost...
Welcome. Everyone has been lost here at some time. Do study www.satanisgod.org to learn things better and see how this helps out.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Latest JoS Update: 12 October 2021 [Click Updates Link Above For The Updates Log]