Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why the New Services Aren't OUT Yet

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
As I have been receiving mails in regards to the above for my provided Services, people are aware there are some new readings that I will be launching in the close-by future. The fact they exist on the site is because I had to do the update, because if I left it for sometime later, I wouldn't have the time.

Due to massive responsibilities, and a pile of more work that hasn't been completed yet with orders, and other delays included, I had to postpone and postpone all the time. Originally I intended to update back in February this year, which may sound ridiculous, but I didn't have the time. So no further updates were made.

But this kept piling up regardless. Now, the workload is going into control.

I have been working for two months now, interruption after interruption, to catch up with everything and I am close to finishing with this. I have a few people who have waited too long. For this I have to apologize. The patience our family has shown has been outstanding. This I appreciate and it helps me to keep up with this all.

I am working on the delivery of everything. Few setbacks were unintentional. My limits were reached, but if this hadn't happened, then I wouldn't know more functional ways to proceed in the future. Which will affect positively all the services and updates from now on.

After this, new readings will be launched that will be helpful for everyone.

Also, having learned from mistakes now and better time management, the services will be quite improved. But for all of this, I need first to catch up.

Just be patient for the time being.

Thanks to everyone who has supported this endeavor until now, through thick and thin. One last note, last year I have given out some few coupons, which will be able to be used in future readings for some discounts, for customers who had put big and/or special orders.

http://www.josmarket.org

Might be a good idea to put a wait list or a temporary "cooldown" on making orders in the future if backlogs keep becoming an issue (or find someone to help you if that's possible). Supply and demand, etc.

RoyBatty91 said:
Might be a good idea to put a wait list or a temporary "cooldown" on making orders in the future if backlogs keep becoming an issue (or find someone to help you if that's possible). Supply and demand, etc.

I consider that, but I'm racing to get on top of it. Eventually I will.

I would like the entire content of the main site information in one easy to read and reference pdf please, so it can go in my library. Copying, lose page/image, after page is troublesome.

Good to know. Thanks for the update! Eagerly awaiting the new services to come out :)

HP Cobra, I like to call him Master Naga gave me so much insite on his reading. He knew me better than any friend or foe. So professional, it takes time, also and your money is well spent. Apparently the JOS is blowing up like a bomb and it blows away any other reading to what i've compared to books he's right on and Master Cobra really cares is what matters. He's overwhelmed for A reason, because he works for us hardcore. We can all do more for our priests and priestess and ultimatley think about Satan. I have A saying and I'm normoally not someone who posts because I find the answers in others posts. I'll say it like this "All things in moderation, except the JOY OF SATAN"

ShadowSmoke said:
HP Cobra, I like to call him Master Naga gave me so much insite on his reading. He knew me better than any friend or foe. So professional, it takes time, also and your money is well spent. Apparently the JOS is blowing up like a bomb and it blows away any other reading to what i've compared to books he's right on and Master Cobra really cares is what matters. He's overwhelmed for A reason, because he works for us hardcore. We can all do more for our priests and priestess and ultimatley think about Satan. I have A saying and I'm normoally not someone who posts because I find the answers in others posts. I'll say it like this "All things in moderation, except the JOY OF SATAN"

Thank you and thank everyone else as well for the feedback. I want to help the most people I can so long the services are available.

IA13 said:
I would like the entire content of the main site information in one easy to read and reference pdf please, so it can go in my library. Copying, lose page/image, after page is troublesome.

If you mean the JoS, it is in PDF, and you can use a program to gather it all into PDF as well. If you mean all the sermons, if it's too tedious for you to do it then how can you expect our clergy, who is incredibly busy, to do all of it for you? They do so much for us, and you're complaining about taking some time to save the valuable information? This information is presented to us completely free, so we can't complain about the time it takes to save it :roll:

IA13 said:
for satan's library use downthemall
For the website use a website downloader

Lydia said:
IA13 said:

If you mean the JoS, it is in PDF, and you can use a program to gather it all into PDF as well. If you mean all the sermons, if it's too tedious for you to do it then how can you expect our clergy, who is incredibly busy, to do all of it for you? They do so much for us, and you're complaining about taking some time to save the valuable information? This information is presented to us completely free, so we can't complain about the time it takes to save it :roll:
My dear lady,
I referred only to the materials in the practices section on the jos main site as for the restraints and constraints of being a spiritual leader I understand all to well.-IA

IA13 said:
Lydia said:
IA13 said:

My dear lady,
I referred only to the materials in the practices section on the jos main site as for the restraints and constraints of being a spiritual leader I understand all to well.-IA
they are all on Satan's library then, search meditation and magick (after pressing ctrl f )

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back