Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sooooo.......Lol

HP Mageson666 said:
The Mossad was allowed to get away with 911....Who runs the deep state....

Alpella said:
Great "mini-sermon", High Priest. But there are something those i don't understand yet, do Jews especially control CIA, or not? It would be really helpful when we're debating with goyims if you could provide sources for this part though.

Hail Satan forever.

Ah holy fuck, I didn't know that. Thanks for the information High Priest.

Stormblood said:
But why use nuclear power when there are so many clean energy sources that can benefit a nation? Nuclear energy produces dross that cannot be used in any way. It just accumulates like garbage. Differently from garbage, though, nuclear dross is radioactive and thus can affect the environment. No country needs nuclear power. We have the sun, wind, water, geothermal energy, ether... that's all that it's needed to become a first-tier nation above everyone else that take full advantage of the right resources. No gas, no oil, no nuclear power.

you can use nuclear power in the underground (for example deep bunker). safe from airstrikes. sun energy not.
I would gess this is the reason they want it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back