Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Jewish Leadership Knows Their God Is Not Real

Mageson666

The Jewish Leadership Knows Their God Is Not Real

The Rabbi's the leadership of the Jewish Race in their own personal texts know that reincarnation is the reality of the soul. Not going to their heaven with Yahweh. This also means they know the supernatural claims of their ideology are false. They just reincarnate back into their own race. The Jewish Rabbi's were keeping this hidden to themselves.

"Gilgul/Gilgul neshamot/Gilgulei Ha Neshamot (Heb. גלגול הנשמות, Plural: גלגולים Gilgulim) describes a Kabbalistic concept of reincarnation. In Hebrew, the word gilgul means "cycle" or "wheel" and neshamot is the plural for "souls." Souls are seen to "cycle" through "lives" or "incarnations", being attached to different human bodies over time. Which body they associate with depends on their particular task in the physical world, spiritual levels of the bodies of predecessors and so on. The concept relates to the wider processes of history in Kabbalah, involving Cosmic Tikkun (Messianic rectification), and the historical dynamic of ascending Lights and descending Vessels from generation to generation. The esoteric explanations of gilgul were articulated in Jewish mysticism by Isaac Luria in the 16th century, as part of the metaphysical purpose of Creation."] [1]

Sources:
[1] Wiki
Tree of Souls, Schwartz

And if the White race is eradicated from the Earth, the White race will cease to exist...

But if we think like Adolf Hitler, this will never happen.

https://youtu.be/MhGQrryQPfM?t=2m18s

Like the bible verse that says " John the baptist is Elijah, who's coming was prophesied. " Reincarnated ?
Except for the fact that christians claim Elijah never died, but was taken directly into heaven in a " chariot of fire ".
The whole Elijah story sounds so ludicrous. What the christians don't tell us is that the body of Elijah died, and Elisha ( being psychic ), saw the spirit of Elijah taken up in the chariot of fire. That way Elijah could reincarnate.
So,,,,, back to reality. What is the occult code in this story ? Reincarnation ?

The problem with this argument is that Elijah never died he was brought up into heaven like Enoch so he can't reincarnate because he still has is body and is not dead.

The tale of Elijah is stolen from the Pagan tales like the Mahabharat when the king physically ascends into the chariot of Indra by climbing a ladder at the top of the mountain. The king is shown with the dog the symbol of the transformation of the kundalini power. The king only goes up to the Chariot with the dog. The tale is the opening of the crown chakra by passing the serpent up the spine. Indra rules the crown. The Jews stole this and turned into something pointless in the literal however this tale of Elijah is kabala connected to their merkava teachings which they hold the most in secret. Heaven is the crown.

jbkbmz said:
Like the bible verse that says " John the baptist is Elijah, who's coming was prophesied. " Reincarnated ?
Except for the fact that christians claim Elijah never died, but was taken directly into heaven in a " chariot of fire ".
The whole Elijah story sounds so ludicrous. What the christians don't tell us is that the body of Elijah died, and Elisha ( being psychic ), saw the spirit of Elijah taken up in the chariot of fire. That way Elijah could reincarnate.
So,,,,, back to reality. What is the occult code in this story ? Reincarnation ?

That work is full of Christian misinformation that is designed to somehow make Christianity appear as anti Jewish. With no real explanation as to how the Jewish Messiah, a Hebrew speaking, Torah studying orthodox Jewish Rabbi Yashua Bar Joseph [Jesus] is somehow against himself and all other Jews because a small group of other Rabbi's disagreed with his claims to be the leader of the JEWS. The same Pharisee's were also his disciples such as Nicodemus as well. And being a Christian is being a Jew by another name. Saul of Tarsus stated the Gentiles must convert to Judaism to be Christians in the New Testament. And the bible ends with the 12 tribes of Israel the 144,000 the Jewish race ruling the planet under the leadership of the Heavenly messiah Ben David....Also know as Jesus.

Somehow this is all anti-Semitism.....

They also use the fact a Rabbi called some other Rabbi's of the Adversary to the Jews because they were haggling him out on his claims to be proof of something other then common Jewish polemic's and the fact Jews call each other Satanic as an insult is somehow proof they worship Satan...... Jews when they insult each other by telling the other Jew to go to hell, tell them to go to Azazel. Satan and Azzael are swear words and insults in the Jewish culture they use their names as total negatives. Somehow that is proof they worship them...... Only a christard could buy this.

The question is why do you feel this Christian propaganda tract is so important.... I am genuinely curious on the why...

jbkbmz said:
" What world famous men have said about the Jews " (youtube)

I remember watching this. It started with quoting great men, but went totally left when they started quoting the pope and other christards in history. It's only quotes of peoples that talked about jews and for the most part follows a shitianity agenda. This mix makes all the difference, since these apologetics allows for a major loophole of delusion in the viewers.

The acceptance of christianity in any way, shape or form is support of the jewish agenda. So yeah this video is a paradox.

The guy who narrated it and put it together is a Xian. He pretended to be LHP to try and con people into Christianity he even admitted such. Judaism in the writings of the Rabbi's openly blaspheme the LHP and anything to do with it. They state its the Klipoth the tree of death to the jews in their writings. Now the guy who did that video is back as an open Christian just bitching about the Transexual conspiracy of how everyone in media is a secret transsexual and this is to make Jesus mad or something. Any women who is not built like a Barbie doll is a dude in a dress.....That's their whole claim. It was promoted by the flat earth crowd as well.

Braun666 said:
I remember watching this. It started with quoting great men, but went totally left when they started quoting the pope and other christards in history. It's only quotes of peoples that talked about jews and for the most part follows a shitianity agenda. This mix makes all the difference, since these apologetics allows for a major loophole of delusion in the viewers.

The acceptance of christianity in any way, shape or form is support of the jewish agenda. So yeah this video is a paradox.

HP Mageson666 said:
They also use the fact a Rabbi called some other Rabbi's of the Adversary to the Jews because they were haggling him out on his claims to be proof of something other then common Jewish polemic's and the fact Jews call each other Satanic as an insult is somehow proof they worship Satan...... Jews when they insult each other by telling the other Jew to go to hell, tell them to go to Azazel. Satan and Azzael are swear words and insults in the Jewish culture they use their names as total negatives. Somehow that is proof they worship them...... Only a christard could buy this.
[/quote]

Classic Jewish chutzpah. This is more evidence to the fact that they are just crazy monster criminals bent on world domination. The classical gangster portrayed by Hollywood is the Jew.

The idea is, if people see what world leaders say about the Jews throughout history, then they will begin to question the christians about the whole Jesus myth, and the judeo / christian occult code book Drivel,,, then,,,, they begin to consider the alternates in life, beyond western religions.
I know I did, and it eventually caused me to abandon christianity. " and you came out alone ", a psychic tells me.
( What is soooooo important about coming out alone ? ? ? )
The world is bigger then the christians that continue to believe this jewish garbage. Many with at least some spiritual understanding. ( More than I started out with. )
And even many christians are waking up to the falseness of their religion.
And the more people that see the information presented here, the more people can then connect what is said here with the " little things that make all the difference". Experiences in their own lives that confirm what is said on this website. I Know ! I figured some of this stuff out before I abandoned christianity. So if even 2% out of several thousand that have already been presented with this information,,, actually get something from it, and make connections in their lives based on their own experience to the information presented here, then that is less power for the Jewish Thoughtform,, and more hope and power for the Gentile. "one iota" can make a difference.
" And until you know something experientially, it is best to apply the Caveat, 'so I heard' "
If I had applied that motto as a 12 year old, I would have never fallen for 'Religion".
There are many people besides christians in the world, and the ancient world leaders were in many, if not most cases associated with other religions, or athiests. If they had all of this negative opinion and viewpoint toward the jews, then people today in many cases will begin to question the whole jewish / christian religion. I know . I did.
And it got me out of religion.
And even with many christians today, they will see that, if the jews were viewed by world leaders as being so wicked, and deceptive, then the christians today would likely start considering that the christian dogma they have been taught is likely nonsense as well. Simple really. I know I began to question, even before I found this website.
Or do I give christians and society as a whole to much good intellectual merit ?

Why do people here a place that is already full of information detailing the reality of the Jews. Need Christian propaganda which is aimed to keep people in Jewish Christianity and attempts to promote the lie that Jews are somehow Satanic?

jbkbmz said:
The idea is, if people see what world leaders say about the Jews throughout history, then they will begin to question the christians about the whole Jesus myth, and the judeo / christian occult code book Drivel,,, then,,,, they begin to consider the alternates in life, beyond western religions.
I know I did, and it eventually caused me to abandon christianity. " and you came out alone ", a psychic tells me.
( What is soooooo important about coming out alone ? ? ? )
The world is bigger then the christians that continue to believe this jewish garbage. Many with at least some spiritual understanding. ( More than I started out with. )
And even many christians are waking up to the falseness of their religion.
And the more people that see the information presented here, the more people can then connect what is said here with the " little things that make all the difference". Experiences in their own lives that confirm what is said on this website. I Know ! I figured some of this stuff out before I abandoned christianity. So if even 2% out of several thousand that have already been presented with this information,,, actually get something from it, and make connections in their lives based on their own experience to the information presented here, then that is less power for the Jewish Thoughtform,, and more hope and power for the Gentile. "one iota" can make a difference.
" And until you know something experientially, it is best to apply the Caveat, 'so I heard' "
If I had applied that motto as a 12 year old, I would have never fallen for 'Religion".
There are many people besides christians in the world, and the ancient world leaders were in many, if not most cases associated with other religions, or athiests. If they had all of this negative opinion and viewpoint toward the jews, then people today in many cases will begin to question the whole jewish / christian religion. I know . I did.
And it got me out of religion.
And even with many christians today, they will see that, if the jews were viewed by world leaders as being so wicked, and deceptive, then the christians today would likely start considering that the christian dogma they have been taught is likely nonsense as well. Simple really. I know I began to question, even before I found this website.
Or do I give christians and society as a whole to much good intellectual merit ?

I 'assumed' these videos were just from people telling us what the jews really were. Never thought they were tools to promote christianity. That is not my intention.
And there are many groups and people besides the Joy of Satan that reject and expose the jews, christians, and muslims.
At least it did not cross MY mind to accept christianity because of watching the videos. It just made me doubt christianity more.
But then the average person has not been exposed to the religious nonsense to the degree I have, nor have they already read what is on the JOS site as I have.
Just looking to promote those that REALLY exposed the jews, christians, and muslims for what they are: religious, impotent, deceptive, waste of time.
Also, if one source says it, then people shrug and say it's possibly true. If two or more sources are saying the same thing, then it starts to sink in, and people really begin questioning the whole JCI religions.
Also, I am NOT genius I Q . So I could be making a mistake about this and not even know it.
That's not my intention.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back