Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Odin Is Osiris, Satan And The Vedic Period

Wildfire said:
EasternFireLion666 said:
Does this mean Osiris and Thoth are the same deity? I know I read somewere, maybe on the main site, that Satan is Thoth.

Thoth is one of the 7 sons of Satan. It's on his bio on the demons and gods of hell website.
I wonder if the commander of all these gods, if the hypotensis of Thoth being one of these sons of Satan is true, is Amun/Amun-Ra. In Egyptian Mythology Thoth is Amun's counsel and scribe.

Rationality said:
Wildfire said:
EasternFireLion666 said:
Does this mean Osiris and Thoth are the same deity? I know I read somewere, maybe on the main site, that Satan is Thoth.

Thoth is one of the 7 sons of Satan. It's on his bio on the demons and gods of hell website.
I wonder if the commander of all these gods, if the hypotensis of Thoth being one of these sons of Satan is true, is Amun/Amun-Ra. In Egyptian Mythology Thoth is Amun's counsel and scribe.

Wait a sec, now that I checked the JoS website again, I just realized that I am so fucking high accidentally sharing something that's NOT true. I JUST FUCKING SHOT MYSELF...and NO, Thoth ain't Amon, he's a different god.

THOTH also known as “Hermes” [Greek], “Mercury” [Roman], “Tehuti,” “Ningishzidda,” and “Quetzalcoatl” [Central America].

Zodiac Sign: Gemini- Cancer
Tarot Card: 3 of Rods
Planets: Mercury, Moon
Candle Colors: Silver, Red
Metal: Mercury
Element: Air
Rank: RECORDER OF SCRIPT AND LEGAL DOCUMENTS IN HELL; THE GRAND OFFICE
*The above information was dictated from Thoth, personally.
Thoth is a very high-ranking and important Demon. He is one of the 7 sons of Satan. He is the most brilliant and intellectual of the Gods. He is very likable, extremely charismatic, and friendly. He is the busiest of all of the Demons and it can be difficult to get him to appear in a summoning unless one is of importance to him. His wife is Seshat. She often fills in for him when he cannot be present.
Thoth is the True Father of healing and medicine. He is a Patron of doctors, nurses, paramedics, hospital workers, healers, and all of those who work in the medical profession.

All of us who have seen and interacted with Thoth agree he is tall, muscular, very well built with thick golden blonde hair and blue eyes. He is fair skinned. He wears his hair combed back and in a braid like Asmodeus, both have hair past their shoulders.

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONSI.html/index.html

AMON
"Amon" is the Egyptian Sun God Amon Ra aka Merodach and the Babylonian God "Marduk"

Zodiac Position: 0-4 Degrees of Taurus
April 20th-24th
Tarot Card: 5 of Pentacles
Candle color: Red or Gold*
Plant: Nightshade
Planet: Sun*
Metal: Gold*
Animal: Lion*
Element of: Fire and Air*
Amon rules over the Western Region of Hell*
Amon is a Day Demon and Governs 40 legions of spirits
He discerns the past, foretells the future, reconciles friends and enemies, procures love and causes love to flourish.
He is one of the most beautiful beings I have ever seen. He has very light blonde hair swept back; he is strongly built and has an enormous amount of positive energy. He is attended by a strong and aggressive falcon. He is literally radiant like the Sun. He is one of the 7 Sons of Satan. He is extremely proud, beautifully built, and very tall and strong.
— High Priestess Maxine

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONIV.html/index.html

Serbon said:
Wotanwarrior said:
Osiris and Ptah are the same: Satan
Why is Osiris called a separate diety in the Demons Section of JoS?

The date of the post is 5 years ago and all because Magestein's Jewish infiltrator promoted a lot of misinformation.

They are two different gods.

Wotanwarrior said:
Serbon said:
Wotanwarrior said:
Osiris and Ptah are the same: Satan
Why is Osiris called a separate diety in the Demons Section of JoS?

The date of the post is 5 years ago and all because Magestein's Jewish infiltrator promoted a lot of misinformation.

They are two different gods.

Specifically, Mageson did not say here that Ptah and Osiris are two identical gods, in fact, this is already the speculation of some people, Satan said "in the secret of my name there is no god but me" so people have such judgments that both that god Satan and this one by the way, it is interesting that the Anahata chakra and Osiris have a planetary correspondence on the site Mercury

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back