Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Internet Warfare - Self Protection Advice and Questions Board

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
In regards to Internet Warfare and Safety, as explained in the other topic which opened the subject, there is going to be more elaboration on how we are going to go about this and therefore the project wasn't yet started.

Not everyone is living under ideal conditions and this should be understood by someone. Ie, if you live in Iran, you might not be able to participate in this for obvious reasons of censorship of the internet. Yet, if someone can already somehow be here [through a VPN or a Tor], they might want to engage, but one has to think it over.

95% of cases should be fine, as those living basically not in Iran, China, Russia and so on or cases such as this. In this case, use logic, and you might not want to engage in anyway, and don't feel bad about it at all; this is for your safety.

Do not feel guilty here, the rest of the family will carry for you here. Just stay focused on the already effective activism and work for Father Satan for your region and in the spiritual warfare.

VPN, Proxy or Tor should suffice in all other cases. When you connect to the Tor, if you live in a censored country, you can use the "Connect Tor With a Bridge" selection when Tor opens up. This should make your connection easier.

One should also consider their case. One shouldn't do this from Iran, better not to. Do you use a shared computer? Then don't do this. Is the only computer you have access to of your parents? You don't do this. Library computer? Neither. There can be a considerable risk involved, while, however small, one could avoid.

It goes beyond saying everyone should be aware of the following:

1. Never use any e-mail that is associated with something else. You need to have a throwaway account. There are many services account that will provide you a free account, such as protonmail or other related services.
2. It's best to have a Proxy, VPN, or Tor [there are free ones, Protonmail does offer a free VPN if you have an account]. Many activists use Protonmail, but be aware that nobody can objectively say what is a best VPN to use. Surfshark and Ghost are to be avoided, as they seem to be from Israel.
3. Also, use an entirely different browser that you don't use for your regular, day to day activities. Mode should be incognito for this.
4. Don't do this is from any computers at school or anything like this.

The download link for the Tor Browser is this:

https://www.torproject.org/

The above steps should be enough to safeguard the basic issues, and to avoid mind boggling information. For most cases, and in unless one is living in some extremely negative place, Tor or a Proxy/VPN should suffice.

The platforms of choice also, won't be kikebook or something like this. We are not going to be doing any activism on Facebook or elsewhere, ever.

Some people who have instagram accounts or tiktok accounts where they promote things, are generally people who have understanding of the terrain and do this on individual effort, but we will not officially ever recommend any of this. Everyone's safety should come first.

Those who do this must know well on how, and many have been successful, but we won't go on a group thing over these.

Be aware that any groups that claim to be JoS in places like Facebook, are oftentimes either fanpages or can be made of fakes, or even infiltrators and enemies, and don't represent anything of the JoS officially in anyway.

The platforms of choice will be like minds.com, /pol/ paranormal, gab, youtube comment section [with a fake account], bitchute and so on, ie, alternative platforms that are already open to these ideas. On the side, it may be also specific forums or other places recommended by people here who have recommendations and ideas.

Input on the comments appreciated on which platforms people think are most high impact and most important to begin with, feel free to post below.

Also, do ask any questions about this below so others can answer or we can answer, so that this way, there are no remaining questions or worries in regards to how to go about this.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Is Opera's VPN safe enough? It's free to use and it's possible to change locations.

Hail Satan.
Hail Azazel.

It is very good that this subject has been brought up again. I'm still not sure about the safety offered by the Tor. I read somewhere here that you can be more easily traced for example by the FBI, given that many weirdos use Tor for illegal things.

I post nearly daily on Pol and /x
But they unfortunately ban me quite often for spam/flooding for a couple days.
On /x they literally cancel the post without even archiving it, even though the post is completely fitting in that subforum.

I play a game called world of warcraft, im not going into details, probably some of you know the game, what i want to say is that i had the idea of creating a guild on my server called "joy o satan", were i can send people to the main page and also, send them some principal information about mind and meditation, i think that alot of people that play and is a mage or a warlock in videogames would like to be the same in real life, its not like the game but, its something that not too much people even dear to dream about, what do you think?

Protonmail isnt always exactly friendly to make emails on. Sometimes if you've already made an account from that location it prompts you to add a phone number.
After refreshing a couple of times or using a proxy I was able to get rid of this option and make an account without the need for a phone number.

I think everyone already knows but since you didn't mention it, so I put Quora.com, is a very useful site for internet warfare. It's like yahoo answers, for those who do not know what is, but much better than YA. I always participate (but I stopped and grazie Hooded you reminded me ha) in the section "ghost" "paranormal" "death" "satanism" "Hitler" "yoga" and so on, I mean, i'm most comfortable with these categories, but there are many other categories that we can deal with.
The bad thing is that you get banned every like 2-3 weeks, depends on how you go hard or not. But no worry, the solution is to create another email proton mail, and new node of Tor (yes, they ban also the IP of previous account)...just this and start this loop. (((meme of jews go mad and crying)))
Just my two cents.
Ciao

Pol paranormal and gab sound like good places to start. Even the politically incorrect section of pol could reach some. 8 chan or full chan may also be an idea

CybSec guy here.....

Don't expect ABSOLUTE privacy. Doesn't exist.
But you can decrease the "noise".

Ideally you may want to ditch the Windows (or just keep it offline for gaming and nothing else) and use more secure distro like Parrot or Blackarch.

Volume encryption is ideal. Mac changing of your card every day is ideal. Connecting to internet connection other than your own is ideal. Owning hardware prior to 1995 is ideal.

Hosting your own data rather than "cloud" is ideal. Google for "screw it I'm just gonna host it myself" article.

Separating online accounts with burner phone is ideal. Account 1 for YouTube, account 2 for browsing, account 3 for email, account 4 for gaming, account 5 for other Internet use.

For Windows, use Comodo to restrict/block all unknown files that you don't recognize. For internet, sandbox the browser. Use Tor, Freenet or private VPN (paid, not free).

Encrypt everything, generate passwords for everything (Bitwarden free) and do not reuse the same thing over and over again.

Start replacing Big Tech products to alternatives, like Chrome, Firefox, etc.....

Alright, this will be a whole new field for me. I am excited as I love the experience and learn new stuff. I am curious if I can do this better than I do with FRTR, no offense, but it is kind of hard to do that when you cannot be sure if you vibrating or pronounce the words correctly. I have been focusing on feeling my aura via Energy Mediation, https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Energy_Meditation.html, as I believe that be able to feel my aura will help in directing it when attempt to do FRTR and the likes and to see if I am doing something right, etc.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

We must now try to lead more people to the truth through the Internet As a result, it causes many people to take part in spiritual warfare
I already reached 1.24k visitors in four days on minds.com, which with more activity can get more views.
At minds.com you can get 1,000 visitor with 1 token And you can buy tokens to increase visits
1$=1token 1token=1k visit
If everyone buys a token for ten dollars, they will get 10k visit and If forty people do it, we will get 400K visit with 400$ !!
Since payment can be made through crypto So there is no need to worry

Elas Qilar said:
Is Opera's VPN safe enough? It's free to use and it's possible to change locations.

Hail Satan.
Hail Azazel.

Relatively safe, as it still hides your location, and is used by possibly millions. So Opera would also work with this.

NishaWillow said:
It is very good that this subject has been brought up again. I'm still not sure about the safety offered by the Tor. I read somewhere here that you can be more easily traced for example by the FBI, given that many weirdos use Tor for illegal things.

Millions use Tor daily, it is marginal people that use this for that. It is safer than nothing. It is an "Anonymity" solution, and this is why bad actors and shit people use that. There is no avoiding that.

The ideal would be to find a relatively decent and cheap VPN.

For those who cannot afford this, Protonmail has never shown signs of decadence when it comes to protecting people's existential right and human right to privacy, and they offer a free, and rather decent VPN.

In a Western Country without serious democratic problems, this or even a simple proxy should be sufficient.

It is as you say, with tech as is today, real "privacy" does not exist at all. Nobody should be deluded into this.

Many things to do, and still, there are infinite tries to ruin privacy for people.

Therefore, one should rather opt for optimal protection.

Because leftists in Reddit doxxing people is actually far more dangerous than let's say any other attack vector, for example, for the average person. Unlike authorities which many people may be paranoid about, these leftist Redditors have tried to do far more severe damage to people as a result, for example.

I think you catch the drift here.

GakunGak said:
CybSec guy here.....

Ideally you may want to ditch the Windows (or just keep it offline for gaming and nothing else) and use more secure distro like Parrot or Blackarch.

Volume encryption is ideal. Mac changing of your card every day is ideal. Connecting to internet connection other than your own is ideal. Owning hardware prior to 1995 is ideal.

Hosting your own data rather than "cloud" is ideal. Google for "screw it I'm just gonna host it myself" article.

Separating online accounts with burner phone is ideal. Account 1 for YouTube, account 2 for browsing, account 3 for email, account 4 for gaming, account 5 for other Internet use.

For Windows, use Comodo to restrict/block all unknown files that you don't recognize. For internet, sandbox the browser. Use Tor, Freenet or private VPN (paid, not free).

Encrypt everything, generate passwords for everything (Bitwarden free) and do not reuse the same thing over and over again.

Start replacing Big Tech products to alternatives, like Chrome, Firefox, etc.....

I'm replying in general.

Tor is indeed compromised and exit nodes monitored by Glowing Central, Virginia.
Those from basket weaving forum from Thailand will know what I'm talking about.
However, for general low risk usage should be adequate against usual internet advertisers, like Google analytics and others. Block cookies, JavaScript, remote fonts and should be ok.
However, many sites will break usual functionality because "new normal". Make do with minimal.

Opera VPN is Chinese owned. If you trust the Chinese to never blackmail you with your....... secrets...., well, you do you. I'm having Windscribe, works on Windows, Android and Debian/Arch. I'm not doing anything risky so not overly concerned over logs if they keep.

Remember to activate 2FA/MFA (multi factor authentication) on all services you use, GitHub, Microsoft, Google, Yahoo, etc...

Backup, backup, backup. Those of you on Windows 10, files that you have can be remotely deleted by Microsoft is the filename, hash and size matches their blacklist (meditationjos.pdf, size 108kb, Sha whatever)...

Linux........ If you can do without fancy stuff, avoid NSA backdoored systemd. ParrotOS is a PenTest/home distro based on Debian and under privacy has by itself Tor tunnel enabled with automatic MAC changer address. It can be configured to run on startup. Based on Debian so it will be stable most of the time. I recommend BTRFS filesystem instead of ext4 so that you can install Timeshift and create snapshots (equivalent to Windows system restore), so that if something goes bad, you can go back in time when it worked.

For Arch architecture, if you want simple and easy, go Garuda Linux, it has it preconfigured already. It's an Indian distro, but you may need a better computer. For low end users, choose XFCE or MATE environment.

Obviously for super duper streets, use Veracrypt with triple cypher, and MINIMUM 25 characters, combination of letters, like
Hgf%Ag5=*antDkLOp|\;d&+jRt"www?{<hTVb_r
You get the idea....

Every week check for accounts you have supported DEVICES SESSIONS if something may be active that you do not recognize. For router, enable firewall, hide your SSID and make sure your wifi password is long and complex. In active sessions review connected devices if someone may be inside.

For ultra sensitive communications, do not use apps that require phone number for registration. Period. Especially on mobile.

That should be enough for now. The rest is more or less common sense.

And remember, you cannot hide. But you can decrease the noise/signature/pattern to hide well enough in the sea of (mis)information.

As for Reddit, well, if you suspect someone is abusing you, make several fake accounts and report the offending account to suicide hotline report.

Or that they'll never be a woman and that when they join the 40%, on their grave and death certificate will be their biological male name. Both just works(tm).

GakunGak said:
CybSec guy here.....

Will tor, brave and duckduckgo keep me under cover?

balo666 said:
I play a game called world of warcraft, im not going into details, probably some of you know the game, what i want to say is that i had the idea of creating a guild on my server called "joy o satan", were i can send people to the main page and also, send them some principal information about mind and meditation, i think that alot of people that play and is a mage or a warlock in videogames would like to be the same in real life, its not like the game but, its something that not too much people even dear to dream about, what do you think?
I haven't played that game in years.

You'll probably get more trolls than anything. There are also people who join guilds just to have an extra line over their head and also those that expect something out of the guild like end game raiding content and what not. Also, if you do something like create an alt that's obviously an alt to do this on (to avoid headaches that will come from doing things like this with your main) people might not even take it seriously. At the end of the day people in that game come to play the game. Also, you never know when a kike that is aware might join just to stir trouble.

Might be better off playing with someone for a while, get to know them, and if they seem acceptable then introduce them. There is a difference between advertising through a guild name and giving people information through private messages. This way if someone declines it'll more than likely end as a personal matter as opposed to some kike bringing your business out into general chat in a bad way. Imo, it's best to converse with people you have played with for some time that you personally believe would be receptive of the information. Also makes it where you avoid a constant mass of attention. Honestly, you'd be better off advertising on anonymous forums and things like that. When I used to play, I sort of made a name for myself when it came to pvp (was before battlegrounds and the ranking system) and it eventually got to the point that every time there was something going down pvp wise I'd get targeted first every time. It did make pvp less enjoyable to say the least and that was just because of playing the game normally. It's why I wouldn't do the idea you're thinking of.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, aren't the name of your characters tied to a publicly visible account name as well now?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Not everyone is living under ideal conditions and this should be understood by someone. Ie, if you live in Iran, you might not be able to participate in this for obvious reasons of censorship of the internet. Yet, if someone can already somehow be here [through a VPN or a Tor], they might want to engage, but one has to think it over.

95% of cases should be fine, as those living basically not in Iran, China, Russia and so on or cases such as this. In this case, use logic, and you might not want to engage in anyway, and don't feel bad about it at all; this is for your safety.

Do not feel guilty here, the rest of the family will carry for you here. Just stay focused on the already effective activism and work for Father Satan for your region and in the spiritual warfare.
I've had an idea for people who don't want to join the "Internet Warfare" (directly).

What if they could donate for JoS? You could announce current projects that need financing in order to increase satanic knowledge. It could also be a very good opportunity to review the methods of donations (nowadays it is only possible to donate via PayPal), to update the JoS and to standardize it in other languages (there are some where it seems there is no place to donate and some of them seem abandoned, with updates up to 2016 or 2017).

What do you think?

Hail Satan!
Hail Azazel!

When I participate in "extracurricular activities" I find that using torguard in conjucture with tor and protonmail is more the adequate

Why torguard
Simple it doesn't keep logs which is super illegal in most countries but they don't care because they believe in absolute privacy torguard removes your logs I.e. if they fbi manages to notice you leaving and returning the clear net often enough or you become a person of interest they will find it impossible to know where you have been in the past as there is no record of it

Why use tor
Tor will bounce your ip and nodes you use to different locations of the world every time you use it a bit of added to defence and anomity

Why use proton mail

It requires 0 personal information to create a protonmail email account and if you make one while using the tor guard vpn service first even your origin of creation of the email account will also be obscured

Bonus content
Why use pgp
Pgp essentially encrypts your messages into a string of useless numbers and letters only the two people involved in the conversation can read whats on the message I.e. only if you have access to the persons public key can you read whats being sent or received you can use programs such as kelopatra to create your own pgp private and public keys never give out your private keys only the larger public ones

GakunGak said:
CybSec guy here.....

I just got into Qubes OS a while ago, it was recommended by Snowden. It's a security oriented Linux operating system that utilizes virtualization rather than relying on traditional protection measures, in which you can create disposable, temporary and/or permanent VM's/OS for each instance but with multiple separate OS running in one instance at the same time. Here you can have one OS for reading, browsing, email etc... The host machine only runs a graphical desktop environment and does not connect to the internet so for it to be compromised would be extremely unlikely. Of course if you decide to have a non-disposable OS you can use antivirus. It's also possible to run Windows.

I think this is by far one of the most secure OS for the nature of our work, and should be the standard OS. You can also add VPN's/Socket extensions to Tor for getting around the blacklisting problems it has most of the time.

Another thought. If we could get enough of our people to do this we could split up into groups and have each group assigned to a specific platform so we reach far and wide in a short amount of time.

on youtube comment section there is a channel called universe inside you i think it would be best to comment there any suggestions also is welcomed

Okay doen't hate me for giving this sick idea because it is just a idea. And not a very good one but im sure we will reach thousands of people.
What if you spamed the porn websites and left satanisgod in the comments. People will think wow satan sex lets check it out.

Hahaha but no its a bad idea because we doen't want SS visiting thouse places...

Perhaps we should create and hang a topic similar to War Meme, Games Movies Series etc. Something like Truth Diffusion War or Information War, which would be about preparing people on how to approach and interact with other people online on different platforms to spread the Truth.

Of course, it should only be about that, without revealing important details and plans since the Forum is public and the enemy is spying on us.

Thank you very much for the advice!

You'll probably get more trolls than anything. There are also people who join guilds just to have an extra line over their head and also those that expect something out of the guild like end game raiding content and what not. Also, if you do something like create an alt that's obviously an alt to do this on (to avoid headaches that will come from doing things like this with your main) people might not even take it seriously. At the end of the day people in that game come to play the game. Also, you never know when a kike that is aware might join just to stir trouble.

Might be better off playing with someone for a while, get to know them, and if they seem acceptable then introduce them. There is a difference between advertising through a guild name and giving people information through private messages. This way if someone declines it'll more than likely end as a personal matter as opposed to some kike bringing your business out into general chat in a bad way. Imo, it's best to converse with people you have played with for some time that you personally believe would be receptive of the information. Also makes it where you avoid a constant mass of attention. Honestly, you'd be better off advertising on anonymous forums and things like that. When I used to play, I sort of made a name for myself when it came to pvp (was before battlegrounds and the ranking system) and it eventually got to the point that every time there was something going down pvp wise I'd get targeted first every time. It did make pvp less enjoyable to say the least and that was just because of playing the game normally. It's why I wouldn't do the idea you're thinking of.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, aren't the name of your characters tied to a publicly visible account name as well now?
[/quote]

You are very right, yesterday after making my publication, I decided to try it for a couple of hours and as you said, more trolls and people who do not take it seriously, I guess the idea was not the best, at least I tried hehe, I'll be reading the ideas of other people to see what goes with me to perform better, thanks for your answer bro

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Okay doen't hate me for giving this sick idea because it is just a idea. And not a very good one but im sure we will reach thousands of people.
What if you spamed the porn websites and left satanisgod in the comments. People will think wow satan sex lets check it out.

Hahaha but no its a bad idea because we doen't want SS visiting thouse places...
You could just have avoided it.

Reply in general.

Switch from Brave to Ungoogled Chromium.
ANY browser that supports sync usually has telemetry or data transfer to the products server. Use with care. The rest is fine. You could replace DuckDuckGo with Searcx.ninja or Startpage. For censored content, find using Yandex.ru (DO NOT make it a habit, register an account, and if you find what you want, bookmark to reduce repeated searches and establish a pattern for some intelligence algorithm).

Tor is not be all end all. Also there's Freenet and other tech resistant to censorship and private, but that's for another story.

Qubes is good enough and should provide enough reasonable protection. As for Snowden, beware of "ex" intelligence people who "turn" and still live and breathe.

The reason you will not be completely hidden is because of HARDWARE backdoors and keyloggers that work even when the system is shut down like Intel (((Inside))) {do you get it now}, routers, modems, smart tv, etc... Wonder why you cannot remove the battery from today's smartphones anymore? Hardware. Even if you root and install GrapheneOS, you're still broadcasting to Glowing Central, Virginia.

So don't expect to be completely hidden. But your "signature" can be masked among the sea of noise to be generic.

Your HABITS, writing style, search patterns, sites visitation etc can build a PROFILE to paint a good enough picture of you.

Gamers will love the game called Orwell (steam). It will give you a very small idea how it works, what can be done and what is possible.....

balo666 said:

Are you alliance or horde? lol i played that game for years. I had a dk and a pally on drenden before i quit. The constant updates and expansions made me loose interest as well as the immature trolls. i literally was on there for 12 hrs a day xP till my early 20s then i quit. Interestingly enough i thought of going back ingame once specifically for the purpose of online warfare and spreading info. Blizzard is owned by jews though and the whole game has themes that are actually very anti Satan if you look hard enough (especially in goldshire and other places) which made me think twice. This one might be too risky if they somehow link your personal real id or bliz account to anything they consider "hate speech"

GakunGak said:
Switch from Brave to Ungoogled Chromium.
ANY browser that supports sync usually has telemetry or data transfer to the products server. Use with care. The rest is fine. You could replace DuckDuckGo with Searcx.ninja or Startpage. For censored content, find using Yandex.ru (DO NOT make it a habit, register an account, and if you find what you want, bookmark to reduce repeated searches and establish a pattern for some intelligence algorithm).
I found qwant to be the best for searching.

balo666 said:

balo666 said:
You are very right, yesterday after making my publication, I decided to try it for a couple of hours and as you said, more trolls and people who do not take it seriously, I guess the idea was not the best, at least I tried hehe, I'll be reading the ideas of other people to see what goes with me to perform better, thanks for your answer bro

If your id is linked in any way (payment, normal e-mal etc) then this is not a good idear. I remember you could test it for free some time without registration if this is still possibel, take one lv1 char (with vpn or tor) go to a crowded city and just use the shout[message] function to get everyones attention, don´t know if this is still possibel. Don´t know how they track you for not retesting (your system etc) if you did instal etc.

Shadowcat said:
balo666 said:

Are you alliance or horde? lol i played that game for years. I had a dk and a pally on drenden before i quit. The constant updates and expansions made me loose interest as well as the immature trolls. i literally was on there for 12 hrs a day xP till my early 20s then i quit. Interestingly enough i thought of going back ingame once specifically for the purpose of online warfare and spreading info. Blizzard is owned by jews though and the whole game has themes that are actually very anti Satan if you look hard enough (especially in goldshire and other places) which made me think twice. This one might be too risky if they somehow link your personal real id or bliz account to anything they consider "hate speech"

Yikes, horde forever, i play in a pirate server so i dont have to worry about it, im still thinking it about it but in a simple way, like links and principal ideas

OpenMind said:
balo666 said:

I do something like that on Leauge of Legends and other games, and for mobile afk arena and mobile legends.
Very good ideea but hear here an advice, do not spend to much time speaking with them, give them the main ideas and the links bcs if one does not even open the sites and read, they ll probably never start to meditate, and so why to waste time wirh them when you can give the links and the main informations to other people.in that time and so the oportunity to change their lives.

Also be aware that, there are a lot of jews who will INTENTIONALY speak with you and put a lot of questions and so , just to waste your time, so be carefully with the time.

Also, WoW from what i know is a game where you can PRIVAT message people, like you can do that also but just with links and not spam or things that could get you ban, you know the best. Keep going and good luck

the way you see it sound pretty nice, like giving principal ideas and links, if i go too much into it, it could couse the opposote of what i want to do

Fuchs said:
balo666 said:

balo666 said:

If your id is linked in any way (payment, normal e-mal etc) then this is not a good idear. I remember you could test it for free some time without registration if this is still possibel, take one lv1 char (with vpn or tor) go to a crowded city and just use the shout[message] function to get everyones attention, don´t know if this is still possibel. Don´t know how they track you for not retesting (your system etc) if you did instal etc.

I shouldnt have to worry about it, i play in a pirate server (with alot of people) so no goyim problems there, thank for worring <3

QWANT is also okay. Obviously I don't want to list all search engines in existence.
Basic probably hygiene still applies to everything you want to do. Safety first.

Who is good enough, although I would recommend waiting until sandbox/isolation is implemented to restrict exploitation/recon/spying if the running prices gets exposed or compromised, so it's isolated from the rest of the system.
Chances of that happening are still low if you're an ordinary user, unless you use live image and not store anything on your machine.

Use a system that works for you, stick with it, read changelogs before updating and don't click on anything that doesn't feel right, is unknown, or is too good to be true and you should be a-okay....

Using tor on top of a vpn such as protonvpn would keep us anonymous to quite an extent.
Another alternative to protonmail for a fake email account is tutanota.com.
As one of our future Internet Warfare targets, I would suggest the comments sections of the sprit science series on youtube. A lot of people with the appropriate mindset there who just needs a little nudge in the right direction.

Shadowcat said:
balo666 said:

Sadly i also played that time waster grindy mess and i do thought of coming back because i wanted to create a goblin character named something like "shekelmon" or "pokejew" and to make a guild where only others goblins could enter named "greater Israel" for trolling people and rp-ing while into that "stereotype" kikeys rp-ing i would spread JOS links in chat.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
2. It's best to have a Proxy, VPN, or Tor [there are free ones, Protonmail does offer a free VPN if you have an account]. Many activists use Protonmail, but be aware that nobody can objectively say what is a best VPN to use. Surfshark and Ghost are to be avoided, as they seem to be from Israel.

you mean Cyberghost right? they got servers in israel so i assume they are based there but either way i heard its unsafe.

Weassel said:
Shadowcat said:
balo666 said:

Sadly i also played that time waster grindy mess and i do thought of coming back because i wanted to create a goblin character named something like "shekelmon" or "pokejew" and to make a guild where only others goblins could enter named "greater Israel" for trolling people and rp-ing while into that "stereotype" kikeys rp-ing i would spread JOS links in chat.

:lol: :lol: :lol: if i saw that ingame years ago i would have died laughing hahaha. just to reiterate the above though it could be risky so if you attempt this anyway be careful and be aware that you will be seen by the all seeing eye of sauron :p

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back