Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Communicating The Truth To "Normal" People, Like Uncle Chuck

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Our ideas have proven in the last several years, during the pandemic craze, and in many other intervals, to be highly attractive to many people worldwide. Those who have been around in 2017, remember how the Internet was literally "Booming" with our ideologies, left and right.

Eventually the mass purges took place and people had to be forced in the "suburbs" of isolated internet websites, rather than let's say social media. Actually not so "isolated" anymore as the above kind of multiplied our coverage by a factor of possibly 10 compared to 2017. This says a lot.

Many people like them, generally people think we have things to give. Others who will come to know us may desire to follow us, or not follow us, and others will become [as they have been] opposed to us. All of that is fine.

First of all, those here who expect people to "wake up" as in suddenly admitting in public, interest about Satan, Demons, what have you, this is wrong and it's not going to happen.

Especially in a "Non Kosher" manner, this didn't even happen in Black Metal stars, people which are already "Freaks" and "Unconventional" by every popular standard. What can be said people who haven't been not even half as unconventional?

This says that the fabric of reality is slowly opening up. At the same rate, some laws remain however strict and slow in how they change or how things get better. So one has to be ready to encounter this reality also.

Another super autistic thing, is people going out, meeting 5 people, and trying deduct if social change is happening based on this isolated example. This reflects one's circles, and not necessarily the fate of the planet or the world, although there can be some ties between the two. There is a form of relationship, but not a direct link of cause and effect.

Your weed smoking friends from last week...Will keep smoking weed next week also. People change really slowly. These do not constitute a reflection of issues that we already don't know, or haven't been already encountering, or weren't there before in the past also.

Uncle Chuck at work or on Barbeque Sunday, didn't find Satan last week. Are we doomed now? Where are the Rituals?

Uncle Chuck was never meant to find any truth and his mind is more resistant than the Great Wall of China in finding anything. So fuck it with Uncle Chuck, become read below, and don't allow these things to confuse you.

Uncle Chuck may be great for a program such as that of xianity, where for example, he is siphoned of his lifeforce, but unless he is decided to inwardly advance, getting Uncle Chuck on our side is as pointless as asking why the sky is blue.

Satan may also not want Uncle Chuck for numerous reasons [if he's a cool guy then possibly not now], because as any Satanist would know, those who are "With them", will be pulled "To them", and this can happen under any and all circumstances.

Those who are with Satan, DO KNOW, one way or another, Satan will definitely reach out to them. It's also one's Soul that reaches out to Satan, and this magnetic pull will pull someone to Satan under any and all ages, information barriers, or what have you.

Uncle Chuck does not have to be this guy, and if you are, know the difference between you and Uncle Chuck.
Maybe Uncle Chuck in a future world will be a Pagan, doing basically all the same things plus a little stuff more that Uncle Chuck was doing previously.

Uncle Chuck does not understand astral worlds, couldn't give a shit less about any "Magick", and his pineal gland is something he never cared for, but if you give him a playboy magazine he may consider a few things further. Uncle Chuck was not born to be a rocket scientist and THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEM WITH THIS. Unlike the enemy, we have NO PROBLEM with Uncle Chuck, nor we believe he will burn in hell, because there is no such place.

It may take a few lifetimes until he finally wonders about some things. And that is FINE by us, unless Uncle Chuckie is against us. Now if one goes to Uncle Chuck and asks if he suddenly understood that Satan is the master of the universe, does that make any sense?

In fact, one is very very deceived, naive, or even totally stupid to assume that this was bound or meant to happen. What you experience with the Truth and understanding, does not mean other people experience it also. We are talking about completely different wavelengths here.

The expectations borne out of this mentality are expectations of not understanding human psychology. Humans, and especially normal people, think in ways and are motivated by things that may be completely alien to a normal Satanist or any person who has ever advanced spiritually.

Most people live entirely into their own world and don't care what happens past it. When you come with mountains of evidence about supernal and other important things, they won't care. Most humans are not even versed for these interests nor they will care, nor now, nor in the future. These people will go with the flow, no matter what, and they will never think for themselves.

And if they think for themselves by accident, they will let it go, simply to be on with the mass.

We also live in an era where one's attention can be discarded into the void 24/7, non stop. Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, worthless people, stupid stuff, all these will all see to it so that you waste every single moment of your lifetime, without reaching a single thought or realization. The major "communication" platforms today are built by the top global psychologists to attain these ends. The large majority finds these inescapable as they have zero control of their mind. There are endless places and things to waste one's time.

Now pull one person out of this coma and start telling them shit about other dimensions, meditation, spirituality, let alone mention the word "Satan". This is as going into a funeral dressed as a clown, ramping up the music, and wondering why nobody in the funeral is dancing with you. Is this falsified expectation a measure of any progress or reality however?

One can also look at themselves to understand. Do you suddenly elevate stages of being in 1, 2, or 7 days? No. Change that is fundamental, even for an individual, takes a lot of time. Be it that this is the case, humans also have to have their own time and pace in which they will reach [if ever] specific understandings.

That aside, many people also, are afraid of things, thoughts and ideas such as ours. This fear factor is very important. Look at our society, and how it's for example punishing people who are "White", just because over that. Governments have turned against it, which Governments are the primary tools of survival of human beings - abusing authorities and powers to crash on these things, controlled of course by the enemy. It takes a specific amount of bravery and personal power to overcome these ideas. Many people don't have it.

In regards to how mindwashing works, just consider that you can literally show the facts to someone, about let's say a topic such as jewish control of the West, or how White people are looking at a future genocide, or a million other things. But it will be as if one is talking to the "Walking Dead" and this is what brainwashing can attain.

Only specific individuals, who have a stronger than average mind [and are willing to] can understand most of this information, at least to a "JoS Desired" level. Politicians or others of our own can focus on the lesser segments of population, and disseminate these ideals in a lesser lever of understanding, but we cannot be doing everything ourselves. Others have to do this.

And there are many places who are doing exactly that. Which is why the enemy has shown more teeth in the last 4 years than in in possibly the previous 40 years.

Our aim is not to hope that every NPC out there will suddenly become a playable character because this does not happen. The aim should be to disseminate information so that this exists, and those who are fit to take it in, will rather take it in on their own. The method of this is the opening of the door, and then drawing attention to it, because those who are meant to walk through, will do it. Those who are not, won't.

And you can't beat them in with any facts, evidence, or any other way. Our beliefs compared to that of the enemy, are different. You cannot beat someone to "meditate", but you can definitely beat someone into approving "Mohammed as their prophet".

The enemy also wants to destroy, we want to create and to cultivate, and these aims are completely antithetical to themselves. For this reason the enemy wants as many people and as dumbest people as possible, while we want a select segment of the population, but built up on the highest level of mind and soul as possible.

We are here to receive the better types of people, not to chase down every simpleton and convince them of our ideas. And even this process is a process of inner self maturation and seeking, and it cannot be forced.

Most people also, especially in the "strange stuff" space, are actually horrible communicators. This is not meant to offend anyone, but just go around and see how let's say "Conspiracy Theorists" behave. In these groups, we frequently have highly autistic people that are very poor in methods, techniques, communication, and constitute a very sub niche category of people interested in specific things and materials.

The above "strangeness" has to do with the fact that these ideas are very foreign to the average mind, but adding on top of it bad communication, makes it even harder for people to "accept" these ideas.

More that this is continued, there will be no hope of reaching out to the "average" person, unless this level of strangeness actually becomes "commonplace", but this is happening on a slow pace.

The Truth, which we are making easily accessible to all, will be seized only by those who have a high intelligence, a soul with something important in it, or other different kinds of people. These in our present timeline will be highly "unusual", or will have highly "unusual" private thinking.

Some people write also that they tried to talk to X and X about "Satanism" and so on. Why do you even bother?

The expectation that these people will admit things in public if fairly insane, can be threatening, and even the private entertainment of these ideas can come at a price of fear. Then, the people who may be brave enough to do that, will still have to look through specific things, and the rarity of finding people of intelligence can be terminally low.

We are also living in a society where retardation, being a retard, lacking empathy, and behaving like a total animal and servile slave, is taken in as some sort of evolutionary strategy. To expect people in this environment to show publicly admitted and non kosher interest, in the Occult or Hitler or something, is thoroughly misplaced and autistic. How has this ended for most people who do that?

The enemy is rigging the game so that it's suicide. And most people don't want to suicide, in general. Only very specific "trend setters" could pull this one publicly, and survive, let alone also motivate others to do the same, especially when we are talking about masses.

If one in general wants to make other people listen, especially outsiders, the dish has to be served from their own perspective and not from our own perspective. They have no spiritual understanding, they are not studied in the occult, and many of them entirely block the subject.

Their perspective is 30, 40, 50 years of being brainwashed in the Holocaust, that Rabbi Jewsus is good, and that importing people in one's land until one's biology type goes extinct, are all "good", "desirable", "positive", and above all "normal".

The reconfiguration of their values and methods utilized can only be on their own level of consciousness, and not from "ours". Do not expect the above people to change "overnight", because it will never happen en masse.

There is a level of Truth every person individually and every mind can take. This level increases with personal power, understanding, and for those who are of a strong nature. Most people out there can take little Truth, because taking it otherwise, would constitute a shatter in their mind way beyond the nuthouse, or potentially render their lives unlivable.

Our world is increasing in weakness because of the seeds having been sown to that end for centuries now. This did not happen yesterday. Nor it will go away in a couple of years. Because you advance and you become smarter, this is not necessarily the case for everyone else. In reality, many people are actually becoming worse.

Satanism is a path that is contrast to the decaying force of nature. One Satanist after 30 years will be a higher up level individual, a normal person in 30 years will just be older and probably way lower than they are today.

The Gods and Satan are in understanding of this situation, so we have specific segments of things that we are going to do, are doing, and further things, such as spiritual warfare. But they don't expect us to move the wand and change anything at once because this is not even possible.

Worry not that others have not found the Truth yet - but help them find it in the appropriate manner. Worry a lot however for yourself and how much more you have gained out of it while you are at it, because that is really important.

Nature, the Gods, our Rituals, and activism, will do the rest. There will also be more new things coming out this year, specifically versed for reaching out people and speaking to them "in their own" language, and in things that they understand. More will be out in the upcoming months.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

I am one of the people who tried to make a lot stupid people believe and to see that Satanism is not what they think it is and i wasted my precious time. Hard lesson learnt !

My closest family members is another story.

Well written. I linked my father "On The Vaccination Subject: Give An Inch, They Take A Mile" on whatsapp and asked what thoughts do you have about this, and he never responded. Our ideas for most people are just way out there. Unfathomable. I'm intrigued what kind of "warfare" material you guys are working on. It must be something nice, I'm sure. Anyway, gotta go back to our current schedule. Hail Satan! :)

I've been here since I was a teenager, and changes had to be made to my life, one of them was to detach from the "friends" I had. They were kinda decent people at the time, still into stupid shit but not so bad, but years later, being now adults they're even worse, like they have degenerated instead of becoming more mature. I feel like I've grown years of maturity in a year, and they just regress, that's terrible.

It's not much a problem of being bad at communicating an idea most of the time, I've seen grown up people, these so called "normal and reasonable people" turning their brains off and start shouting and giving a tantrum like a toddler if you say any bit of truth that doesn't conform to the Cave they are in, like you switched their goyim button.

Some of the pearls I heard:

"WHY DO YOU BOTHER WITH JEWS THEY ARE NOT YOUR ENEMY, DON'T YOU KNOW GAYS ARE THE PROBLEM?!!"

"COMMUNISM IS NOT A REAL PROBLEM WHY YOU MENTION IT??!"

"BLACK PEOPLE ARE MORE HONEST THAN WHITE PEOPLE!!" (from a White woman years ago, after I tried to politely pose racial arguments showing Muhammad Ali as a real life example, now the tables turned and her kids became ultra-leftists and threat her like a "neonazi" freak I was previously, on a daily basis)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbQSZRrJcdE

Oh well now these same people are all ears to these "radical" conspiracy theorists, they all of sudden know their skin color and are dead afraid of having their rights taken by the "Communists" that didn't exist previously, and they'll be facing the same ostracism and poison they attracted for themselves.
Serves them well.

I had been under the impression for a long time that JoS was “for everyone” which Satan is in a sense for everyone in that gentiles are his creation.. took a while to see and admit to myself that it is not actually for everyone. It is almost as if it were born into existence for specific individuals. There might be high numbers of these people but not for the masses as I use to hope.

I think i have reached a "desired level" everything on Jos makes sense and im drawn to it like a moth to a flame. Maby even a little obsessed with it at times.I remember the first time i found Joy of Satan selfish i wanted to keep it all for myself and hoped nobody would find it,but now i actually hope people find it hehe.

Henu the Great said:
Well written. I linked my father "On The Vaccination Subject: Give An Inch, They Take A Mile" on whatsapp and asked what thoughts do you have about this, and he never responded. Our ideas for most people are just way out there. Unfathomable. I'm intrigued what kind of "warfare" material you guys are working on. It must be something nice, I'm sure. Anyway, gotta go back to our current schedule. Hail Satan! :)

I was tempted to do the same for my family, but refrained, because I know they wouldn’t get it at all. The average person simply cannot fathom even the basic things we speak about, or even the wavelength our information is on. Even if you remove all mention to Satan, Gods and the spiritual, just the level of Truth we converse on a daily basis, the average person can’t take in at all, their mind automatically filters it out and doesn’t even look at it or think about it.

It’s as if a defense mechanism engages that blocks all mental and psychological input whenever too much truth is encountered, to prevent the brain from going haywire due to truth overload.

Sounds stupid perhaps when I put it that way, but this is literally how I observe average people react to truth and information on our level, even when I attempt to dumb it down and explain it in bite size to anyone.

For that reason I’ve also stopped trying to explain anything to average people. I just say a word here or there, or drop a small hint of knowledge to make average people I care about think and reconsider things they are doing or thinking about which are harmful or influenced by the enemy.

This way very slowly over time people can understand little hints of truth, and perhaps these efforts will allow them to reach our level of understanding one lifetime earlier than without, but mostly it is beneficial to prevent the average person from becoming a complete marxist drone, that at least they can remain somewhat human like rather than become total zombies happily marching with the dumb horde and singing songs to their own death.

I am glad this was written.

I learned this from experience, when i was newly dedicated in 2017 I was keen on trying to show my family and friends the truth. They would look at me like artificial bots, the nicer ones would appease me like an adult appeases a child when they tell you a story you really have no interest in.

Some would react through fear like my Father whom asked me not to kill him in his sleep.

I made my sister cry on the subject when I tried to explain the afterlife.

My oldest friend was so aghast by my reclamations that he is now going to Vanguard College to become a Priest. He also ambushed me into reading some "Holy Scripture he wrote at night for Jewsus". He believes "God" spoke through him. When I refused to convert he put his hand on my head(Without permission)and tried to expel the demons in me in the name of Jesus. We obviously have not seen each other nor spoken since.

Once you come to the understanding that there are varying levels of "Consciousness" based on numerous conditions you realize just how futile it is to talk to someone who cannot hear you.

This ties into your previous sermon on Emptiness of Knowledge.

I would like it set up in the future so that these "regulars" cannot hold back the advancement of everyone or have material power over people that are above them in spiritual understanding making it difficult for them to enjoy life. Maybe they also should be prevented from having children.

At first I was more optimistic, I thought the world would rise from ignorance and have enough wisdom and spirituality to defeat the enemies, but that will not happen soon because humans have accepted the enemy's dictatorial tyranny as the only model of life that is interesting to her, so we have this current scenario where the enemy dominates almost everything in the world, and keeps billions of delusions below their illusions and corrupt lies, the enemy being in politics, in the occult, in the economy, in everything you look at, it is the eye that sees everything, it is the new world order that will try to be established, so yes the world will be perfect one day but before that there will be several catastrophic events against humanity, the enemy will use all the power he has at hand to violate society both in the spiritual world and in the physical world, there will be deaths from viruses, and anyone who tries to face this physically alone will be neutralized, I had a recent view emente in an apocalyptic world where it was a hot and isolated desert the place was visually abandoned, an enemy tried to kill me and I was saved by the gods, I understood the meaning and the symbology of it ... 1 - There will be wars, 2 - O enemy will be destroyed this is guaranteed and it will be forever so he will never be able to lie again, 3 - the perfect world will be started, and some other details that should not be mentioned here ... in any case any spiritual Satanist cannot wait for tomorrow and need to seek to evolve spiritually today, and not just want a simple evolution given the situation of the world, every Satanist should at least try to reach the maximum degree of Magnum Opus and become a god so that he can beat spiritually with great strength against the enemies, and continue spreading Satanism even if nobody hears giving up without trying is for the weak, in addition the gods of hell know exactly what will happen in the future when you have the notion of it. end what is within his reach, understands that the innocent will also be saved by Satan and that the stupid traitors and the enemy will pay dearly for what they have done against humanity, in any case the next events are sealed there will be intense spiritual wars and the effects of that will come to our physical plane, but no matter where someone looks, no matter if the individuals will find me funny I know what I’m saying, I know that the enemies will lose, I know that Satan will win this war and that all the effort of the enemy to keep people under the dome of ignorance will be useless and will return to destroy them all, the enemy will be scared and afraid .. i will just laugh while i will use my spiritual knowledge to do my part and destroy their agenda together with my other satanist brothers ... just follow your intuition and listen to the gods, a great warrior achieves honor and merit by fighting to the end, Hitler hit head on with superpowers with the co knowledge of the gods and did not regret that it was "impossible" to win the war, he did his part, paved the way for what is going to happen now, and all I will do is fight every second of my time against enemies, we shouldn't be concerned that the deluded idiots out there will awaken in some way we should be concerned with becoming gods and following the commandments of Al Jilwah, when you become a god you may be able to change the direction of a nation that's what Hitler did ... imagine if several Satanists complete Magnum Opus and become gods? that's the main goal of spiritual Satanism, anyway ... the first step in becoming a god is to be happy, dedicated to Satanism and meditate and you can only be happy when Satan is your main mentor. Hail Satan !!!

I love psychology and sales so i can never stop enjoying the Rubix cube of the human soul also FYI from a person able to beat a pyramid scheme based on recruiting and communication the secret is to lead by example and it's the only way to anything else will drive you to insanity. let sleeping dogs lay.

it is true it would be good for us as a whole to learn some sales skills to develop more tact. Sells is an important if not the most important skill you can develop outside of your spirituality.
need to get a raise at work
sales
want to properly teach your kids about drugs and alcohol without them going in the wrong direction
sales
to be able to articulate your feeling for someone without coming off as a weirdo
sales
want your wife to do anal
sales

Henu the Great said:

It has been mentioned here many times about being safe/secure/private/anonymous as an SS. Revealing these things to family members can be taken very negatively. But foremost, I would HIGHLY advise that you do NOT send anything of this kind of nature over Whatsapp. Whatsapp is owned by facebook and Mark Cuckerberg tracks every single thing sent on there. This could greatly be used against you in the future at some point, and work against your benefit. Stay safe. You're better off sending these sorts of things through far more private/anonymized messaging services, or at the very least, a safe email platform.

The problem is we have lost the Dharma societies we had. In a place like India when they had their Maha-rajahs (Divine Kings) it was the richest country on Earth. They lost this and we can all see the results. The Maha-rajahs ensured that Dharma was followed this was the same with other Gentile nations. Obviously the world needs a return of these Divine Kings and Queens in some cases to restablish Dharma. Well in the universe you have aristocracy , Hindu gurus say it's because souls are not created at the same time,they are young, middle aged and old souls. Middle aged to older souls are the ones that tend to seek Dharma and Self realisation. The oldest souls being the Mahadevas,the Gods. The process of creating souls is eternal, the younger souls tend to be the one that think that they get fulfilment from Maya (the sensory material universe),that is from pleasing the senses and will tend to over indulge in sensory pleasures. Younger souls are much less noble , that's why they need to be born in Dharmic society,that will teach them discipline. They also need the restrictions,rules and regulations (rule of law)that come from a Dharmic society imposed on them by higher natured ,mature souls. These higher natured souls of High/God Consciousness should obviously be the rulers of the society. That's the class system you had with Dharmic societies. These rules and regulations imposed on younger souls,who tend to be much less noble, more trouble makers and more dull e.t.c would accelerate the evolutionary process of the younger souls. Therefore in subsequent lifetimes they will come to meditation and ascend especially if you see your leaders becoming Gods. The classes actually came about as the yugas progressed, in the Golden age every soul was a High Priest,the Warrior class came in the Treta( Silver)age ,the Merchant class in the Dvapara( Bronze)age and the Servant,worker class in the our present age Kali Yuga (Iron) age. Now the problem we have, is that we have lost Dharmic society and we now have "age of the Jew" so younger souls are not getting the discipline they need to evolve faster and they are no role model leaders , Chakravatins these are leaders who have Dharma in the palm of their hands. You know a Divine leader ,a Hitler kind of leader,one with the people and soil kind of leaders, like we had in recent Dharmic Civilisations. So at the current pace of things ,Hindu gurus say it can even take 500 lifetimes for many souls to start seeking Self realisation, that is the realisation of the Self God within,of which the Swastika is also symbolic of. Many souls will keep over indulging in sensory pleasures lifetime after lifetime. Now they are middle aged to older souls, they are few souls like this in our present times. These are the souls that tend to seek spirituality,they have had enough of Maya,so now they are seeking the Real Reality that which has never never changed and will never change. The Atman,Brahman,Para Siva e.t.c consciousness. Souls like us are in this category,they are very few of us in this lifetime . The only way they will be peace and prosperity on this planet is rulership by Higher natured,more mature souls ,it's the only way. Since souls are not created at the same time,you will always have aristocracy, souls at different levels of existence at all times from asuric(more inclined to evil deeds) middle aged, devas and Mahadevas ( the Gods). The process is the younger more asuric soul becomes middle aged to older ,to deva and eventually to Mahadeva with the final merger into Siva (God) . This is an eternal process meaning at every point in time ,they are an infinite number of universes being created ,preserved and destroyed. Each different from the other ,with souls being created, maturing and merging with Siva. Thus Sanatana Dharma or Ma-at as the Ancient Egyptians called it ,or the Tao by the Chinese and so on and so forth. The Eternal Natural Way. God is ever creating(Brahma), preserving ( Vishnu) and destroying (Rudra), then there is the concealing aspect of God (Maheshvara),and reaviling aspect when a soul had reached sufficient maturity ( Sadasiva) of God(Siva).....

The problem is we have lost the Dharma societies we had. In a place like India when they had their Maha-rajahs (Divine Kings) it was the richest country on Earth. They lost this and we can all see the results. The Maha-rajahs ensured that Dharma was followed this was the same with other Gentile nations. Obviously the world needs a return of these Divine Kings and Queens in some cases to restablish Dharma. Well in the universe you have aristocracy , Hindu gurus say it's because souls are not created at the same time,they are young, middle aged and old souls. Middle aged to older souls are the ones that tend to seek Dharma and Self realisation. The oldest souls being the Mahadevas,the Gods. The process of creating souls is eternal, the younger souls tend to be the one that think that they get fulfilment from Maya (the sensory material universe),that is from pleasing the senses and will tend to over indulge in sensory pleasures. Younger souls are much less noble , that's why they need to be born in Dharmic society,that will teach them discipline. They also need the restrictions,rules and regulations (rule of law)that come from a Dharmic society imposed on them by higher natured ,mature souls. These higher natured souls of High/God Consciousness should obviously be the rulers of the society. That's the class system you had with Dharmic societies. These rules and regulations imposed on younger souls,who tend to be much less noble, more trouble makers and more dull e.t.c would accelerate the evolutionary process of the younger souls. Therefore in subsequent lifetimes they will come to meditation and ascend especially if you see your leaders becoming Gods. The classes actually came about as the yugas progressed, in the Golden age every soul was a High Priest,the Warrior class came in the Treta( Silver)age ,the Merchant class in the Dvapara( Bronze)age and the Servant,worker class in the our present age Kali Yuga (Iron) age. Now the problem we have, is that we have lost Dharmic society and we now have "age of the Jew" so younger souls are not getting the discipline they need to evolve faster and they are no role model leaders , Chakravatins these are leaders who have Dharma in the palm of their hands. You know a Divine leader ,a Hitler kind of leader,one with the people and soil kind of leaders, like we had in recent Dharmic Civilisations. So at the current pace of things ,Hindu gurus say it can even take 500 lifetimes for many souls to start seeking Self realisation, that is the realisation of the Self God within,of which the Swastika is also symbolic of. Many souls will keep over indulging in sensory pleasures lifetime after lifetime. Now they are middle aged to older souls, they are few souls like this in our present times. These are the souls that tend to seek spirituality,they have had enough of Maya,so now they are seeking the Real Reality that which has never never changed and will never change. The Atman,Brahman,Para Siva e.t.c consciousness. Souls like us are in this category,they are very few of us in this lifetime . The only way they will be peace and prosperity on this planet is rulership by Higher natured,more mature souls ,it's the only way. Since souls are not created at the same time,you will always have aristocracy, souls at different levels of existence at all times from asuric(more inclined to evil deeds) middle aged, devas and Mahadevas ( the Gods). The process is the younger more asuric soul becomes middle aged to older ,to deva and eventually to Mahadeva with the final merger into Siva (God) . This is an eternal process meaning at every point in time ,they are an infinite number of universes being created ,preserved and destroyed. Each different from the other ,with souls being created, maturing and merging with Siva. Thus Sanatana Dharma or Ma-at as the Ancient Egyptians called it ,or the Tao by the Chinese and so on and so forth. The Eternal Natural Way. God is ever creating(Brahma), preserving ( Vishnu) and destroying (Rudra), then there is the concealing aspect of God (Maheshvara),and reaviling aspect when a soul had reached sufficient maturity ( Sadasiva) of God(Siva).....

I just thought this up. I call it the "goy test"

Make these points:
1) Nowhere in the judeo-xian bible are white people ever talked about other than when we are getting mass murdered and sacrificed. The whole stupid book is about jews, not white people. So why worship a book that isn't even about you, your people, and your peoples' history except for killing you?

2) The people who forced you to worship a book that they vainly wrote about themselves killing you for thousands of years, refer over and over to one character in particular called Satan whom they call their enemy. If he's the enemy of the people that want to kill you then why do you hate him so much?

3) Jews did 9/11

If they're still not receptive even after all that then leave them be, and move on.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Satan may also not want Uncle Chuck for numerous reasons [if he's a cool guy then possibly not now], because as any Satanist would know, those who are "With them", will be pulled "To them", and this can happen under any and all circumstances.

Those who are with Satan, DO KNOW, one way or another, Satan will definitely reach out to them. It's also one's Soul that reaches out to Satan, and this magnetic pull will pull someone to Satan under any and all ages, information barriers, or what have you.

Are there people(Gentiles) that Satan doesn't like?

Also are there Gods or [read] Nordic individuals that don't like Satan?(not that they disrespect him but maybe some sort of different mindset)

There is this meme going around that SOME Gods not the enemy but our side don't like humans. For example Saurasthra(Sorath) likes humans but certain humans he doesn't like. Not that he is an asshole to them just "I don't like you man".

I'm just curious how upfront are the Gods on the subject of liking and disliking someone. And no I'm not talking about Achmed the terrorist inclined person or David Gentile the christ cuck. I'm talking about just regular people or heck even our own Satanists. I don't mean that Satan withholds or negates information or lies just asking if SOME Satanists are disliked by him not that they do bad nor Satan does bad just certain behind the scenes things(like astro chart or personality).

I'm sure Satan and the Gods aren't hippie "Peace and Love" all the time bullshit. Sometimes they gotta lay the law down.

I hate to humanize and compare the Gods. We might as well be comparing pigs with lipsticks compared to glorious high beings at that point. But do the Gods share in some of the traits humans have only at a much higher level.

It's like Gods love. They love us but not everyone or everything we do, there is a limit.

Henu the Great said:

Henu the Great said:

As some people cannot grasp spirituality or other supernatural phenomenon. I likewise lose track and its like others are speaking another language with some sports or other television things they go on about. I don't have a tv you see.

There are films that have some parallels with what's happening now. "The Matrix". Is a prime example.

In that film people are living in an artificial simulation and they don't even know it.

And that's what's happening right now in front of our eyes with 'the mobile phone zombies'. And just vegging out behind the telly at home.

There is the ether and the real astral and that's what we're focusing on and delving into.

Others on their internet devises are being pulled out of real reality and are living in a virtual reality. Then the authoritarians censor that. And then they mould social behaviour because they're controlling information. And moulding perceptions by controlling what people see.

People don't relate anymore like they did in the past. Nor do they read books much either anymore. That's why the leading joos want the older people gone because they have a filter. Old people can talk about how it was. That the new normal is not normal.

And whatever new methods to help fight this new normal being enforced I'm up for it.

Just to mention there was a conspiracy activist. I think the news said it was the brother of a Jeremy Corbyn? Cannot remember now.

Anyway he was posting letters through letter boxes with a picture of the gates and awning above the entrance to Auswitch concentration camp.

He was arrested because it said instead of: 'work will set you free'.

It said: 'Vaccine will set you free'.

Anyway as mentioned whatever activism is coming I'm game. And if leafleting people could approach so I trust it will be safe as it'll be in their language and level of understanding.

Everything you said is so relatable, and we all experienced it..

We should just open the door for the entire world, and yes, you are right - who is of Satan will find the door and enter. The rest will never do it.

Those who are truly of Satan, will find the way.
Those who are enemies of Satan, will hate the JoS, Satan, our Gods and us.
Those who are not of Satan, will maybe do the dedication ritual, but they will never be like us.

When I was new, I shared with some friends the JoS and told them that I am a Satanist now. Within 2 weeks, it was proven to me that everything is real, I was on a rush, I wanted to share this piece of heaven with everybody.

One of them is a jew, and hated the JoS after reading it partially.

Note, despite of being very close emotionally and in believes.. when someone who is truly of Satan and a jew find the JoS, they will go opposite ways and their reactions will be 180 Degrees apart from another.

The other guy was very interested, however the jew tried to pull us both away from Satanism.

Oh well, the jew came and told us, that the JoS is a place full of nazis, and that they are so bad and evil, „HPS Maxine is a nazi I saw pictures of her and her husband“..

The other friend, was trembling in fear.
I smiled at him and told him: „She is a Satanist, don’t worry. Even if she is a into that kind of stuff, who cares? She is a free individual, she can do whatever she wants to. Why should you think differently about her now? She is still a strong Satanist, the rest is not important at all.“

After that he was calmer and dedicated.

I suggested that he cut ties with the jew, who is also my cousin, and I had a stronger bond with him than the other guy. He did not do it, and now he is a regular guy again, with his own problems and his own share of suffering.
I haven’t been seeing my cousin, for 3 years now. Before that we associated every day. We were like brothers.

Basically, the same story applied for all the other people I showed the JoS and who „dedicated“. Tbh, there should be minimum requirements for being a dedicated Satanist. Most people don’t understand the meaning of this ritual, they have no idea what the word „dedication“ means, and they take it for granted that Satan takes them in.

Don’t share the JoS with people who you know, I did that many times. It’s no use. Those who have it in their soul have it. Those who don’t, will never have it.

I LOVE people who are dedicated, strong and important for Satan, they are very important for me as well.

Hail Satan! Forever!

How do you reach the truth to normies? Two ways.
1. Online activism (anonymously)
2. Romanticism

Number 1 is obvious on what to do. Number 2 you need to be clever and start creating beautiful work. Show the goy hordes of the jews the amazing things we can achieve through the powers of our souls. Like Cobra said the enemy only wants to destroy. Cultivating our power to create will turn others away from the jews. Don't waste your time on trying "convince" others, all you need to do is create.

Aaah what a good post! A much needed post... :p
"You cannot beat someone to meditate" - oh boy, have I been guilty of that...!!

I always believed that if people started to meditate, they would automatically start feeling closer to the Gods, or start sensing who the enemy is etc... "oh, if you just meditated, you would understand!"... nah, that's not how it goes. :p

The more people I meet and the more I interact with them, the easier it is for me to notice how "different" I am from the rest of the world (because apparently, if you don't know about the X or Y tv show, people will look at you like you're an alien!).

I love what you wrote about not expecting the NPCs to become playable characters and that we, as SS, want a select segment of the population, but built up on the highest level... It really did help put some things into perspective in my mind.

However, I have one question for you.
You said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Another super autistic thing, is people going out, meeting 5 people, and trying deduct if social change is happening based on this isolated example. This reflects one's circles, and not necessarily the fate of the planet or the world, although there can be some ties between the two.

But then, HOW can we judge?

I was working at a place where there was a vast variety of different people and ages; yet ALL of them held some very basic common retarded beliefs (such as being xtians and being interested in trivial and fake self-centered bullshit)... These were all different people who happened to start working at the same workplace. I can't simply "deny" the existence of all these random people and their beliefs...

How are we supposed to judge if people are waking up, if not by our daily interactions with different kinds of people?

Thanks HPHC

I always look forward to these however long or short. Will people heed the advice.

Only the SS amongst us can choose and keep doing the good.

Hail JOS
Hail Satan

For fun ill put this here:
1. show them a picture of a biblically accurate angel
2. type "renaissance UFO painting"
3. show them and say nothing more no need just power pause
4. then i talk about socrates learning moral philosphy from the aid of Deamons.

its simple and effective but i don't ever recommend doing this to people you know i usually shit post online behind a vpn lol the wiccans and the abrahamic Demonology nuts hate me hahaha.

they can't really respond no matter how hard they try. if i really wanna fuck with them i copy-paste this.

Im jos through and though but have a appreciation for alchemy i have allot of respect for those that tried to spread spirituality in some sense through alchemys symbology.

link here
http://soul-guidance.com/houseofthesun/alchemy%202.htm

Albedo is also represented by Aurora, the Roman goddess of the dawn. Her brother is Helios, the Sun. With a play of words aurora was connected with aurea hora, ‘the hour of gold’. It is a supreme state of conscious. Pernety (1758): "When the Artist (=Alchemist) sees the perfect whiteness, the Philosophers say that one has to destroy the books, because they have become superfluous."
Albedo is also symbolized by the morning star Venus/Aphrodite. Venus has a special place in the Great Work. In ancient times Lucifer was identified with the planet Venus. Originally Lucifer has a very positive meaning. In the Bible we find 2Petrus 1:19 "…till the day arrives and the morning star rises in your hearts". In Revelation 12:16 Christ says: "I am the shining morning star". Here Christ identifies himself with the Lucifer! We find the same in mystic literature. In ancient times Lucifer was a positive light being. It was just one man who changed all that: when a certain Hieronymous read a phrase from Jesaja 14:12 (Jesaja talking to a sinful king of Babylon): " How did you fall from heaven, you morning star, you son of the dawn; how did you fall to earth, conqueror of people". Hieronymous used this phrase to identify Lucifer with the dragon thrown out of heaven by Michael. By the interpretation of this one man, Lucifer was tuned from a shining light being into the darkest devilish being in the world.
We find Lucifer in alchemy associated with impure metals polluted by rough sulfur. It means that the light being Lucifer in ourselves is polluted by what the alchemists call ‘superfluities’, ‘dross’, caused by man himself.
Mercury and Lucifer are one and the same. One talks about Mercury when he is pure, it is the white sulphur, the fire in heaven. As ‘spiritus’ he gives life. As ‘spiritus sapiens’ he teaches the alchemist the Great Work. Lucifer is the impure Mercury. Lucifer is the morning star fallen from (the golden) heaven. He descended into the earth and is now present in all humans. Lucifer is Mercury mixed with impure elements. He dissolved ‘in sulfur and salt’, ‘is wrapped with strings’, ‘darkened with black mud’. Keep in mind we are always talking about our consciousness. Lucifer represents our everyday consciousness, all the (psychological and other) complexes have clouded our pure consciousness, Mercury.
The light of Mercury that appears to us as Lucifer, because of the distortion caused by the impurities, gives the impression of what the alchemists called ‘red sulfur’. The red sulfur of Lucifer, as traditional devil, is actually an illusion. It does not exist by itself because it is only an image, a distorted image of Mercury. We ourselves caused the impurities, the blackness that veils our true light being.
Red sulfur is the same as what is called Maya in eastern philosophies. Maya is the world of illusions, or the veil that prevents us from seeing and experiencing true reality, where the eternal light is. By the impurities of Maya, man has become ignorant. He has forgotten his origin and thinks he is in a world which in actuality is an illusion.

Alchemy is a great illustration and example of how their religons purpose is to supress knowledge in order to preserve a shitty culture.

i have had many interactions with those spiritual communities i was raised by 2 shrinks so human psychology and sales has been my life dantalion has helped me a lot in my passions and I'm forever grateful he has allowed me to only learn but understand. and has pushed some of the best mentors in the industry my way.
-
I have learned allot from this post hoodedcobra and i think imma let sleeping dogs and try give the 40 day meditation program another round.

We are OPEN for everyone, but not FOR everyone at this point.

Our knowledge is available to everyone.

Sundara said:
I had been under the impression for a long time that JoS was “for everyone” which Satan is in a sense for everyone in that gentiles are his creation.. took a while to see and admit to myself that it is not actually for everyone. It is almost as if it were born into existence for specific individuals. There might be high numbers of these people but not for the masses as I use to hope.

I've been through the same so I wanted to save people some time. And focus on effectiveness.

Bring the message to people how it is better for them. They will not understand it from our perspective, let alone instantly. It will take time.

NinRick said:
Everything you said is so relatable, and we all experienced it..

We should just open the door for the entire world, and yes, you are right - who is of Satan will find the door and enter. The rest will never do it.

Hail Satan! Forever!

Indeed this is a big thing. I was able to succeed with some of this in the past but it is mostly a waste of time for most people.

Share the things anonymously, this will work better and let people have a more private sense of looking upon things. I'll explain more on this success for a later post.

Henu the Great said:

Aquarius said:
I've been here since I was a teenager, and changes had to be made to my life, one of them was to detach from the "friends" I had. They were kinda decent people at the time, still into stupid shit but not so bad, but years later, being now adults they're even worse, like they have degenerated instead of becoming more mature. I feel like I've grown years of maturity in a year, and they just regress, that's terrible.

I am experiencing exactly the same thing.

They are simply in another egregore. They follow the natural current of (((evolution))), the current of the river that will lead them to the pond where they will all mix in it. Contrary to us who go back to the origin, the source (as the famous New Age say, except that it is not that)

-----------

Very good post in any case.

Hearsync said:
Henu the Great said:

It has been mentioned here many times about being safe/secure/private/anonymous as an SS. Revealing these things to family members can be taken very negatively. But foremost, I would HIGHLY advise that you do NOT send anything of this kind of nature over Whatsapp. Whatsapp is owned by facebook and Mark Cuckerberg tracks every single thing sent on there. This could greatly be used against you in the future at some point, and work against your benefit. Stay safe. You're better off sending these sorts of things through far more private/anonymized messaging services, or at the very least, a safe email platform.
Yes its true with the whatsup thing. I put a link in the status of death of communism and they took it off and i could not post anything on my status anymore for a long time.

I told my mom about meditation and that "I believe in the ancient gods" and the fact that most religions on this earth right now are to brainwash people and make them slaves. I haven't told her about satanism, but I referred to all this as what I learned studying the ancient cultures.

It wouldn't be a good idea to just jump on talking about satanism with someone who's been attacking me and abusing me as a punishment for being a satanist just a few years ago, so I was very careful on what I said, knowing that if it is that this woman will ever be a satanist, it will be by her searching on her own, not that her daughter will tell her about this.

I also told her about the problem with jews and she clearly understood it, and said it makes a lot of sense. I even made her cry, and she said it's a lot of information so I decided to stop there.

I bet a lot of people are waking up now because of our RTRs, which is amazing :D I can feel the influence of them. A lot. I love it! I hope my mom and others will someday search these topics on their own and decide to join us. Some really deserve a better life. While, of course, some really do deserve the shit they live in.

HAIL SATAN!

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Hearsync said:
Henu the Great said:

Yes its true with the whatsup thing. I put a link in the status of death of communism and they took it off and i could not post anything on my status anymore for a long time.
They did well, you shouldn't put put these links connecting them to yourself, you want everybody to know what you believe in? You're extremely naive.

Hearsync said:
Don't worry, my family members are not xians so there is no risk in that regard. They are simply programmed normies who lack truth so I tell them something, or link something to see what kind of reaction I get. I've never told them I'm a SS, nor anyone else. They know I meditate, do yoga, and that's about it.

Good point about the whatsapp, altough the amount of data that goes trhough is so massive I think I'm flying well below any detection.

Henu the Great said:
Hearsync said:
Don't worry, my family members are not xians so there is no risk in that regard. They are simply programmed normies who lack truth so I tell them something, or link something to see what kind of reaction I get. I've never told them I'm a SS, nor anyone else. They know I meditate, do yoga, and that's about it.

Good point about the whatsapp, altough the amount of data that goes trhough is so massive I think I'm flying well below any detection.

I have seen this app being linked to Facebook also it will be okay amongst family I think if someone really wants to read your stuff they would,

That last part you said Henu makes sense as we arent doing anything wrong/illegal.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
We are OPEN for everyone, but not FOR everyone at this point.

Our knowledge is available to everyone.

Sundara said:

Yeah, it always seemed that after studying up or given a proper explanation it would be obvious especially to those who are very truth seeking but even supposed truth seekers are not open to all of the facts

It is interesting idea that we must do that people who want find truth can easily find it. I think that we must work harder on Wikipedia eding. When peoole search google, first thing what he see is wikipedia articel. I am happy that JoS have now own wikipedia article with our link and this article is connected with satanism main article. Everyone who search google satanism can easily find us. Wikipedia is effective. First time I heard about JoS in wikipedia article about neo völkisch movement. I writed in Estonian wikipedia article about Noel Ignatiev with his hateful quotes and Estonians sometimes refer to this article in forums and comments.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back