Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About A Slandered Friend Of Mine

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Over the years, how jews will lie to people, seemed rather abnormal. I couldn't fathom in the beginning when I started to become "jew aware" how many lies they can make up.

Gentiles cannot even fathom why they do this, because it takes a lot of time to understand their agenda, which then proves why they are lying so excessively. Those who think they can win an argument with a jew, they are in error. Only the most skilled in argumentation can win arguments against jews, nobody else.

In the same way a normal living person produces air from their lungs, the jews create lies. Great writers were not wrong to call them "Great Masters of the Lie". The depth of their lies and slander is always unfathomable.

Most people do not understand WHY this happens, because they don't understand the conspiracy behind these lies. An example of a Jew spilling the beans, is the speech of Marcus Eli Ravage, where he affirms the jews having destroyed and manipulated all of the history of the Gentiles, replacing it with total flat lies.

Before anything, I was going down some internet forum looking at Friedrich Nietzsche's writings. There were some crazy xians there, and other biased individuals, who said that "Nietzsche" actually promoted Christianity. The amount of long chains of lies was simply insane.

Continuing to roam online, were many Jews who claimed to have "Read Nietzsche for years" and constantly mentioned the claims of his syphilis, and other things. Jews were apparently so happy that he had syphilis, and probably cursed him to that extent. They were literally bragging about it. One jew there was writing a book with a title "Thus Said Syphilis" as replacement to Nietzsche's masterpiece of "Thus Said Zarathustra".

However syphilis was nothing new at the time, and many men had it, because it was an ongoing plague like Co-Vid is today, it was an endemic sexual disease.

The more diseased a mind is, the more the ability of reasoning lacks from said a mind. The mind then starts to reject obvious things. For example, that the whole of the bible is a lie, generated by the jews. Most people don't reach that much of an understanding.

The same situation exists in many Amazon books about spirituality, occult, Nazis and so on. If it doesn't at least contain a huge amount of lies, which can be even against the very obvious reality, it will not stay up there for long.

While it may be unfathomable, much of this happened for at least 16 centuries in Europe. By the end of it, hardly anything existed of any fact or Truth. Any mention we have even on the Norse Gods, is basically only things that came from the church, and what it has managed to absorb into itself.

The enemy today has mentioned a way of thinking that no longer believes in any "factual truth" claiming that always things are "relative". The sun is hot, there is no "relative truth" to that. If one wants to find out about this "relativity", we can shoot them to the sun, and they will find out. Nature has a lot of facts in it.

Likewise, Nietzsche's writings are facts about his own beliefs.

At this point, the only people who can know anything, can be people that either had a past life in a place, or people who may have had the fortune to find some dugged up material, or the people who are very observant of the present.

Now, imagine living in the 15th century where most people cannot even study or read a paper. The only thing they have been reading ever, is the bible. You simply cannot explain about anything.

Even if they dig in their own garden to find a big chunk of the head of Zeus, they wouldn't understand any better. It was just a strange rock head. One cannot make any sense of what they found.

Even worse, is how many people in Universities and other places, they listen the opinion of jews about great people such as Nietzsche. Of course, everything they will point out is lies, slander, and direct attacks to these people. Oftentimes, because they don't understand them, but most of the time, purposefully.

Then the guy also writes a book literally named THE ANTICHRIST in which he roasts christianity to the point of destruction. Meanwhile, some soul diseased fuck in reddit will write about how he "Did not have such a big problem with Christianity" or other things like this.

There are some things in this world, which are not subject to interpretation. The enemy has been promoting the lie that everyone has "Their truth" about a subject, but that is false. There is no "debate" on if one will roast if they get too close to the sun, nor there is a debate that the sun exists.

Jews, in order to slander up, lie, and confuse, will generally use emotional methods and step on people's lack of knowledge about a subject. This is why jews promote illiteracy, even to this very day, by making education hard or impossible to acquire.

In the Middle Ages, a common phenomenon, was that very few people were literate. Especially during the advent of Christianity. All the history of a people or a race, was written by no more than 1 or 4 individuals at any given time.

While people are alive, the enemy makes sure to slander them a lot. When people are dead, such as in the case of Nietzsche, they make sure to pervert their message if they have left anything behind whatsoever. But in this case, one can read THEIR material, and understand what they really were about, rather than hearing the opinion of someone else. This is because deleting their material has failed.

At this point, the other thing they will try, is slowly, over a long amount of time, slowly edit something in the centuries unless it's corrupted. The Nietzsche you will read today, will not be the same that one may read [if it exists at all] if they completely take over. This is why it's important for people to take notice and backups of things that really matter to humanity.

One way the ancients did that, was by creating megalithic structures. Were it not of all the things the Egyptians left behind, we wouldn't even know that they existed, except of the cheap versions of the enemy. A Satanist from Arabia asked me in an e-mail, about "Egyptian Slaves". There were no "Egyptian Slaves" anymore today a worker today is one, there weren't any "Slaves" in Egypt, just a regular working class like today.

Of course, this goes against every paradigm one has seen in television, but deeper inspection of the Egyptian civilization, and the fact that people lived at least middle class today living for all people, would be a shocker and destroy the lies of the enemy. A lot of accurate information exists about this in the book titled "Egypt for Dummies", which was recommended to me by Lydia. I am very glad that such information survived. There were no loving leaders like the Egyptian kings were, and this is why they fell under so much slander.

The moment the reincarnation of these showed up...You saw what happened in Europe. People flocked to them, loved them, and had faith in them, despite any lies and any slander against them. The soul of people recognizes people more than information does.

Hitler went down in history like Ramses II went after the writing of the bible- slandered about, misinformed about, and attacked. But when he was here, the love and reality was overflowing all over the place. He's not the only one. Souls that lived at this time, will remember it, and they will be back. The enemy does spiritual warfare to keep these under control, bound, or kill them entirely.

The same goes for Tesla and other bright individuals which were like stars for our civilization. If the enemy takes over, we will know about Tesla of the electric cars, but we may not know about Tesla the engineer and creator. First thing the Communists do, is re-write history. The methods they do is same as the Christians have done. Odin never existed goyim, only Jesus.

Naturally, the more further back in the past of humanity is a Truth, and the less things a civilization created, the more easy it is to destroy it all.

JoS is of the lucky places, where our information has went global and it has been saved by tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands of people. The same goes for the work of Friedrich Nietzsche, which despite anything, is rather "Recent" and has been disseminated in such a way that it could not disappear. The Internet as such, has spelled the death of the enemy.

The things that will emerge from now on technologically, in the Age of Aquarius, influenced by the Gods of our side will just permanently destroy the enemy and their capacity to corrupt. The enemy knows that and responds to humanity with more of the same: "Fact checking", using bots, mass lying, and their usual methods of lies.

But these will not be able to stand in the future of this world. Knowing that, the enemy accelerates other measures of control to try to stop this forward going of civilization. They have already failed.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Even in the hight of power for the enemy things were not as bad as today. Because you still had people who knew how to interact in a logical way and you didn't have all sorts of mindless distractions. You could actually live life. Sure you had to go to church and church was the center of your community and you may not have had much at all in the material. But you had community events and you had a society that actually somewhat worked. You could go off into the woods hide out maybe and worship the old Gods. This is mostly based upon what I read about it and watched I actually really like looking up this stuff. I know in my heart even those were happier times.

I personally think this age of aquarius technology nightmare NWO thing the enemy is working on right now is way worse than the middle ages almost already.

slyscorpion said:
Even in the hight of power for the enemy things were not as bad as today. Because you still had people who knew how to interact in a logical way and you didn't have all sorts of mindless distractions. You could actually live life. Sure you had to go to church and church was the center of your community and you may not have had much at all in the material. But you had community events and you had a society that actually somewhat worked. You could go off into the woods hide out maybe and worship the old Gods. This is mostly based upon what I read about it and watched I actually really like looking up this stuff. I know in my heart even those were happier times.

I personally think this age of aquarius technology nightmare NWO thing the enemy is working on right now is way worse than the middle ages almost already.

They were not as bad because their control was not very total, but the thing is, how many people of the happy tree goers that you described, actually lived to tell the tale? Most of them were sooner or later killed.

So yeah, you could go there, until Uncle Billy the Christurd followed you, and reported you to the authorities when he saw you worshiping a little idol in the middle of an innocent forest.

Difference now it won't be this christurd it may be some form of camera doing this on a pole, but along the lines, this follows on the same circle of degeneration and damnation forced by the enemy.

Every age has it's risks and prospects, and happy things about it. How people experience it or what people consider is most negative, differs. Today in the US you won't be instantly beheaded if you wear a shirt with Satan outside. People have no idea how much better it is today.

But pretty soon, if people don't retain this level of freedom, we will go again to where a camera, under the name Uncle Billy, will cause the beheading of someone in the same way as before.

slyscorpion said:

A society that "works" where 60 percent of people die due to one pandemic and where there was no basic support for almost anything? Where you were anyone's plaything since infancy yet had to pay massive amounts of money to a lord (as a peasant) to get married?

You were not even expected to read unless you were a monk and most people could not understand Latin in any case. Only legal notaries and other totally necessary professions were permitted this, but even that was mostly in Italy, Byzantium and other areas that maintained advanced Roman (pagan) infrastructure.

Children were often kidnapped and forced to be oblates, unquestionable abominations happened to them. The local populations hated monasteries and they beat monks to death in the street (Zosimus). A lot of monasteries got burned down over and over. This is why they joined in with Protestant rulers in looting and sacking the monasteries.

You could be denounced for literally anything. A woman in Pakistan was recently brutally murdered because she objected to someone embezzling funds from a children's hospital, the embezzler spread rumors she had blasphemed the Qu'ran to save their ass and a mob of goatfuckers beat her to death. This happens 24/7 it makes up the majority of 'blasphemy' cases and the majority of denunciations in communism too. The Middle Ages were not much different.

The enemy had various OCCULT means which they manipulated into being a practice of serving the church and rulers. In other words they used spiritual means to find heretics. 'Hiding' was difficult and reserved for mountainous regions. Even in those the Cathars and others who felt xianity was a joke in those places often got exterminated.

A lot of people because of things like LOTR and historians attempts to sanitize the middle ages are not seeing the full picture with this. There might've been places like Iceland or Russia that felt the hand of the church somewhat less during this time but still...

Karnonnos said:
slyscorpion said:

A lot of people because of things like LOTR and historians attempts to sanitize the middle ages are not seeing the full picture with this. There might've been places like Iceland or Russia that felt the hand of the church somewhat less during this time but still...

Netflix does the work that Cinema did in Soviet Russia. Still doing it to this day. Everything is so so bad in the United States. Did someone tell you a word that offended you? Oh my, another holocaust. Can't fathom how negative your life is! Never ever, ever been worse.

Ok now let me order from Evil Amazon and have my goods delivered to me in less than 24 hours. Click, done. Yeah, let's go back to how awesome it was in the Middle Ages where people couldn't even wipe their own ass and were burned arbitrarily over any accusation of any nutcase, without any trial.

Meanwhile the worlds and civilizations where the enemy took entirely over, couldn't even compare to the worst chapters of 1984. But it's ok goyim, just complain and rip down EU and the United States because someone was a meanie to you verbally...through a computer. Or some shit.

The only thing that kept these monstrosities back from doing this in every corner was lack of technology and manpower. Now that they have the technology, we see where this is going to go again.

The sheltered life and Netflix knowledge of many just goes on to show how many deluded people exist in this century. If we don't understand how far we've come and do our utmost to defend these achievements, freedoms gained today will be only a temporary threshold in a recent history which will evaporate.

Karnonnos said:
slyscorpion said:

A society that "works" where 60 percent of people die due to one pandemic and where there was no basic support for almost anything? Where you were anyone's plaything since infancy yet had to pay massive amounts of money to a lord (as a peasant) to get married?

You were not even expected to read unless you were a monk and most people could not understand Latin in any case. Only legal notaries and other totally necessary professions were permitted this, but even that was mostly in Italy, Byzantium and other areas that maintained advanced Roman (pagan) infrastructure.

Children were often kidnapped and forced to be oblates, unquestionable abominations happened to them. The local populations hated monasteries and they beat monks to death in the street (Zosimus). A lot of monasteries got burned down over and over. This is why they joined in with Protestant rulers in looting and sacking the monasteries.

You could be denounced for literally anything. A woman in Pakistan was recently brutally murdered because she objected to someone embezzling funds from a children's hospital, the embezzler spread rumors she had blasphemed the Qu'ran to save their ass and a mob of goatfuckers beat her to death. This happens 24/7 it makes up the majority of 'blasphemy' cases and the majority of denunciations in communism too. The Middle Ages were not much different.

The enemy had various OCCULT means which they manipulated into being a practice of serving the church and rulers. In other words they used spiritual means to find heretics. 'Hiding' was difficult and reserved for mountainous regions. Even in those the Cathars and others who felt xianity was a joke in those places often got exterminated.

Yeah I am pretty sure I wouldn't be happy in those times. My point that I am making is things have never ever been as bad as they are now in modern times not so far as freedom no it's much better today but spiritual and social degeneration. People have become the worse they ever have been. Back then some people still fought. Back then people still believed in the values somewhat that upheld cause it was ingrained in their souls still and them. They don't anymore.

I am not going to pretend that everything I watched is accurate either. I do not think anyone really can argue with what I am saying here.

slyscorpion said:
Karnonnos said:
slyscorpion said:

Yeah I am pretty sure I wouldn't be happy in those times. My point that I am making is things have never ever been as bad as they are now in modern times not so far as freedom no it's much better today but spiritual and social degeneration. People have become the worse they ever have been. Back then some people still fought. Back then people still believed in the values somewhat that upheld cause it was ingrained in their souls still and them. They don't anymore.

I am not going to pretend that everything I watched is accurate either. I do not think anyone really can argue with what I am saying here.

Values that upheld society. Typo that word is missing sorry. Anyways a point now a days friendship and love is very superficial people leave eachother for no reason. People do not keep promises everyone is mostly isolated and spending time in front of the TV or smartphone most the time. People are seeking escape with drugs that didn't even exist back then as far as I am aware at least in the general public. Life then could have at least had some meaning. Although I admit if we are talking about the past some places in 17 and 1800s were much better and of course 1930 to 40 in Germany that was the best.

But anyways without all these modern distractions and emptiness life is better even in the supposed worst period in human history according to most.

slyscorpion said:

HP HoodedCobra already completely debunked this argument.

Back then in the Middle Ages people the average person was a literal slave completely and blindly following the word of the Bible and totally subservient to what the pastor ordered them to do, because they had been so demoralized and the “fear of god” ingrained so deep into their bones they wouldn’t dare even think for themselves.

They didn’t even know how to reason, they knew only how to live their daily lives as serfs for the lord and then go to church afterwards, or maybe get drunk in the tavern on some toxic ale that would kill them by the time they were 40.

Today people can think, they can speak about spirituality, they can reason. Even if 90+% of people are dumb and ignorant, unbearably idiotic and hypocritical to no end, they can actually speak.

Talking to the average liberal leftist is like talking to a wall of poison, but talking to the average European from the Middle Ages will just get you killed because they will report you to the church and then you’ll be lynched in the “name of god” and tortured for days before being burned alive on a pyre.

Let’s not even discuss how awful life was for woman in those times, or how filthy everything was everywhere. Hygiene didn’t even exist. People maybe washed themselves once a week with a tub of water, because they literally didn’t have the resources to do it more often.

The whole family with one single tub of cold water, that would end up more dirty than the mud outside the house after one child used it.

Even tribal villages in Africa are more hygienic these days than the average middle age Europe household was despite the similar level of technology. Mostly because the former live according to natural and pagan ways of life rather than indoctrinated under the disgusting degenerate and odious xianity.

Privacy didn’t exist either. People lived like moneys. Completely dehumanized.

The only thing about people back then is that due to how grim their lives were, they didn’t have any qualms about delivering justice when they had the chance to get back at those who abused them. However, this was abused by the lords and church alike to direct this anger against innocents trying to better/change the world even just a little most of the time.

Almost everyone back then was completely indoctrinated by xianity. Those who weren’t and risked their lives to remember the old gods and the ways of pagan society were either people who had lived lives in ancient times and reincarnated in the Middle Ages or they were those who had remembered how life was since before the take over of xianity by the sword due to having lived in those times themselves or having heard stories from relatives. And the only ones from among them who actually tried to remember the old old and reject xianity in their private lives were those brave enough not to care about the potential consequences.

Very few people ever dared, even if they wanted to, because they had heard the dreadful screams of those being tortured in the churches, they had seen people deemed to be heretics burn to death in the village square and they were constantly reminded by the rotting corpses strung up to dehumanize these people further even after death.

During those times for every one remotely reasonable person, there were at least 2 indoctrinated xian rats who’d report everything to the church faithfully like xian lapdogs, even things about their own children, out of fear that “god” would punish themselves eternally in a raging hell fire if they didn’t report everything they had seen that was different from how the church told them they should live.

If someone went out to the woods by themselves and someone reported this to the church, even if this person was just doing some normal thing like getting some firewood, or like pick a few mushrooms to eat, whatever lie was told about them the church would immediately go find this person and ransack their entire home, beat them to near death to question them and if they were in a sadistic mood that day, regardless of what they found or didn’t, they’d take them away to the church to torture them further.

If you got beheaded right away upon being accused of heresy, you were very lucky, because most people weren’t so fortunate as to go out in such a quick and relatively painless manner.

Not to mention, if one person from a family was accused of anything, the entire family was considered guilty as well, and all the family members would suffer for it, children and elderly included.

Again that was to discourage everyone from ever questioning anything. Many people would accept the risk of torture and death of their own, but if their family were to be implicated due to them, most wouldn’t dare do anything that could bring them harm.

So everyone lived like obedient lapdogs not even daring to think anything out of the line. Until someday things boiled over and they fought back together to destroy the churches and burn it all down. Then when news got out that a village of heretics appeared, the lords would send their army over to slaughter everyone and burn the entire village to the ground in order to get some favor from the church, maybe some monetary reward for their “service to god”, or perhaps depending on how badly indoctrinated to xianity they were, they’d do it just because they believed they had to or they too would burn for eternity.

Many lords, even kings, were just as illiterate as the peasants and blindly believed in xianity all the same.

After that the church would be rebuild, and new people would be brought over to settle the land some years later, and the cycle would start over again.

This went on for hundreds of years. Aside the constant threat of the church, the feudal lords were often not much better. Almost everything people produced was taken from them, so they had barely enough to sustain themselves and as a result had little ability or strength to resist.

People lived like cornered rats their whole lives. No rights, no freedoms, no standards. What makes anyone think people in such a society would have any reasoning or decency? Would have any morality? They didn’t care about any such things. Being surrounded by death and degeneracy around every corner, would make one completely loose themselves too.

Any kindness would leave a person and the value of a human would drop to rock bottom, so nobody gave a single damn about any person and nobody would care to screw over their fellow man if they could, unless they had some friendship with them, but even then nothing was guaranteed.

Imagine the most backwards mudslime village in the Middle East, no technology and complete subservience to that disgusting and odious Quran, having no qualms about raping anyone, slaughtering people because of some baseless rumors, extremely violent, absolutely no respect for woman whatsoever, children abused from infancy, people serving as actual slaves rather than working, no hygiene to speak of, no education aside from being forced to read the Quran, etc.

Those places exist today, and are the closest thing currently on Earth that compares to the Middle Ages of Europe. The people there are also very similar in mentality to the people indoctrinated by xianity back in middle ages Europe.

It was one of the worst times on Earth. Only the gulag was worse. But neither these things will seem severe compared to what the enemy has planned so we need to do our best to stop that now and protect what little we have gained today after literal rivers of blood have been spilled to get us here.

Hail Satan!

Getting the truth out there where it will be heard is almost impossible unless you have a lot of money and your own newspaper like Henry Ford. They keep gentiles from having money, and refuse publishing and spotlight to anyone who dares speak the truth. It's systematic, and I've understood that much for years. If it weren't for people like Ben Klassen and his supporters like Bobby Fisher, people like Henry Ford and William Luther Pierce, and others I probably haven't heard of, all spearheading underground movements with works like The Turner Diaries, White Man's Bible, The International Jew, etc., then I wonder if we would have reached this point. We're so extremely blessed to have the Joy of Satan, Maxine, HoodedCobra, the Gods, our beloved Creator, and all of our people here. Even if things look grim on the surface, I feel they've never looked brighter. I'm very optimistic about our future. The horrible stain upon our world is going to be wiped clean, and hopefully from other worlds as well.

Thank you for this post. It's brilliant.

Since the enemy conquered this world completely, there are more Pagan then ever and we are free to be Pagans even if we're not allowed to get into positions of power. Paganism is on the rise and enemy religions are dying. Even if the Gods wouldn't come back in 20 years we would still be winning no matter what.

Did ben franklin complated the magnun opus? I read that he also was a good comedian and a writer besides his political career.

I read about the reviews from the book you said ''the antijewsus'' and of course there were inferior christcuck animals who said ''he huted the church not cristinity oy vey'' so what if we try a different aproach with these retards? How about convincing them that they are agnostic who dont believe in chritcucism but like agnosticism they believe that something is out there a force thing like? This could also work in the so called ''christian nationalism'' because i always seen that if we slander them with force they just go back into their delusional shell. It worked with a christian gay friend of mine (the irony is strong here).

slyscorpion said:
Karnonnos said:
slyscorpion said:

We have a global spiritual movement, all work together everyday, we have clear instructions from the gods (via clergy), we have the RTRs, there were no better times before(after golden age).

Your statement is totally wrong:
"People have become the worse they ever have been. Back then some people still fought. Back then people still believed in the values somewhat that upheld cause it was ingrained in their souls still and them. They don't anymore."

What you did see in these middle age romanticizing series, is that people had to stick together to survive. You did need milk better be on good terms with the farmer, etc. You don´t want to be burned at the stake better be a good sheep.
You can reread these for better understanding:
https://www.satanslibrary.org/ExposingChristianity/The_Inquisition.html

Jobs and corporations / transport logistic advancement did replace this interpersonal dependencies.

You still can have these connections by beeing nice to the people you do meet everyday (if they deserve it).

The sad truth that is about arguing with a jew. You have to basically circle around the subject until it tires like a mental boxing match, but it will come at you again later when your guard is down. The jew's strongest point is it's ability to insist.

Speaking of the books you mentioned I would really like to get my hands on Nietzsche's Antichrist and Egypt for dummies, but preferably the original unaltered ones. Those are good for red pilling for both family and posting it online on alternative platforms.

EasternFireLion666 said:

The sad truth that is about arguing with a jew. You have to basically circle around the subject until it tires like a mental boxing match, but it will come at you again later when your guard is down. The jew's strongest point is it's ability to insist.

Speaking of the books you mentioned I would really like to get my hands on Nietzsche's Antichrist and Egypt for dummies, but preferably the original unaltered ones. Those are good for red pilling for both family and posting it online on alternative platforms.

Beware because Lydia mailed and told me this book is not entirely good, but most of it, is based on scientific observation. So it is better than most around.

The Antichrist is a wonderful book.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Karnonnos said:
slyscorpion said:

Meanwhile the worlds and civilizations where the enemy took entirely over, couldn't even compare to the worst chapters of 1984.

At least in 1984 Winston had a toothbrush and there is actually some information technology. You can be crafty in 1984, and preserve your soul even if there is difficulty. You can't do the same when there is literally nothing built up in society to the point where you have to build it entirely yourself and risk your life and everything, even if you were a noble. Back then everyone was wiping their arse with leaves and wearing tunics made out of nettles, getting attacked by the elements and Nature. There was no time to bother about what was happening far far away that you had absolutely no clue or care about. General awareness was very low, 'arguably' immediate awareness was 'better' than the 'modern' goy.

slyscorpion said:

The National Socialists in Germany only a lifetime ago had a much better community and without the near starvation and people being turncoats and betraying eachother constantly. It's not an impossible thing for today at all, what is needed really is pressure in the right ways.

"a society that actually somewhat worked" is a meme. It was extremely dysfunctional, the Medieval world. It was the most absolute low point of our times and it was because it didn't work that we moved away from it into the evil mass communication computer times we are in now. Just because jews used their facebook and bought out Youtube to turn these kinds of websites into a massive social engineering experiment doesn't mean it had to be that way or even it will in the near future when people's priorities shift from the pressure. Programmers are more aware now. A lot of people in those years (2010 or so) rejected when the jews did that, now its even more so. They also wanted to give everyone ID cards to manifest their meme, and they got this but at a cost.

The smartphones that everyone carries are also mass communication devices, they can't wage their stupid wars based around lack of knowledge no more, and these ID cards for the goyim also serve to awaken them. The reason it hasn't happened on a massive scale to this point is because of the affluence and laziness of our current world and the US. That's gonna change pretty soon, and people will actually remember they are carrying a full computer and Genius machine in their pockets.

Maybe you've been reading Julius Evola or something? Lol. I've started on Revolt against the Modern World but I've heard about his Traditional-ism-ism-isms etc. Where he hates xianity but also displays his ignorance on the Medieval world because of a reactionary hatred of the new things in his time like big cities and electricity. These very same things like trains, are what brought the mass' awareness together so he could talk about all this Eastern mysticism and Esoteric things in the first fucking place, the bringing of the world together which is an Aquarian and awareness-increasing venture. Nowadays we don't need that anymore, but back in those times during the Industrial Revolution it was seen as an absolute necessity to ensure growth of administrative powers and new ideas (like spirituality, technology etc.) even if it at the time, was in a light which was jaded and controlled under the enemy.

I don't think the enemy actually wanted it to happen to begin with, only to utilise it for their ends. They hated people like Napoleon who encouraged stuff like that, and Hitler for putting us on the other balance when it was getting too degenerate in the city lifestyles like you saw in Weimar Berlin. The same thing you see now in Los Angeles or New York, London (London particularly has had a massive shithole culture quite constantly)

slyscorpion said:

?

Are you afraid of being argued?

Great sermon :)

Btw, it is called Ancient Egyptians for Dummies. And it does of course have some jewish stuff in it, such as saying men had sex with animals before finding a wife. Typical jews, can't publish anything mainstream without having something messed up in it.

EasternFireLion666 said:

The one I mentioned is available free on pdfdrive.com :) Ancient Egyptians for Dummies.

Satanfire666 said:
Did ben franklin complated the magnun opus? I read that he also was a good comedian and a writer besides his political career.

As far as I know, no, he did not. But he was into the occult big time, and probably was rather advanced in this lifetime and in other ones.

He reached the top of the Freemasonic Rank back then, and it was not entirely corrupted at the time. It's safe to assume he knew a lot of things and was very very advanced.

13th_Wolf said:
At least in 1984 Winston had a toothbrush and there is actually some information technology. You can be crafty in 1984, and preserve your soul even if there is difficulty. You can't do the same when there is literally nothing built up in society to the point where you have to build it entirely yourself and risk your life and everything, even if you were a noble. Back then everyone was wiping their arse with leaves and wearing tunics made out of nettles, getting attacked by the elements and Nature. There was no time to bother about what was happening far far away that you had absolutely no clue or care about. General awareness was very low, 'arguably' immediate awareness was 'better' than the 'modern' goy.

You know, thing is, people back then were not only brutally worked like slaves, but they lived in very small communities. It was church and work for most people. There was no time to "meditate" in most cases. To have any spiritual knowledge, let alone apply it, was rare to the extremes.

Nobody knew even what this shit was, and if anyone did, even if they were suspected or seen by accident, they would be killed instantly. Oftentimes by other people randomly.

The best targets for these crazy xian mobs to catch, was a noble or rich man doing the "wrong thing", then they were reported to the authorities, for which only an accusation of "being a witch" was enough to get someone killed with hardly any trial.

These times were some of the nastiest for humanity. Even being noble or living in a higher level physically didn't account to much.

What has been said above, is for real. Even many nobles were actually totally illiterate. Some hardly knew how to study a book. Therefore they had jews to do this for them, because jews knew how to read. Jews therefore had many courts under complete control, but they did not need to give word to nobody.

Even good "Kings" were incapable of operating their kingdom without jews in some way.

The rest "oh this people in the Middle Ages had sex in the beautiful moonlight in a river with the faeries going around" is just Netflix bullshit to idolize these tragic times for humanity. Sex outside marriage was also prohibited, and considered a "sin".

If people understood fully what went down at this time, they would already be out there protesting right now 24/7, and the slightest attacks on freedoms would be instantly be replied with blood.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Satanfire666 said:

As far as I know, no, he did not. But he was into the occult big time, and probably was rather advanced in this lifetime and in other ones.

He reached the top of the Freemasonic Rank back then, and it was not entirely corrupted at the time. It's safe to assume he knew a lot of things and was very very advanced.
What about Michael Aquino of the Temple of Set? He recently "remanifested from his body". Did Maxine do the same?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
13th_Wolf said:

You know, thing is, people back then were not only brutally worked like slaves, but they lived in very small communities. It was church and work for most people. There was no time to "meditate" in most cases. To have any spiritual knowledge, let alone apply it, was rare to the extremes.

Nobody knew even what this shit was, and if anyone did, even if they were suspected or seen by accident, they would be killed instantly. Oftentimes by other people randomly.

The best targets for these crazy xian mobs to catch, was a noble or rich man doing the "wrong thing", then they were reported to the authorities, for which only an accusation of "being a witch" was enough to get someone killed with hardly any trial.

I've been looking into this and apparently it was better in the Northern parts and off-continent? In England you had the Magna Carta in the 1200's that gave local nobles more freedom from the churches centralization, to dictate their own affairs from the main king John of England himself. Courts of Law and things like that, someone had to have come from the Mediterranean through a lot of pressure to introduce those Classical ideas into the British Isles in those times, because that was a massive haven for everything that has been in the making since, when it comes to human liberties.

I think in those particular years as well there was a lot of hatred events going against the jews, King John massacred all of the bastards around that time which also coincidentally was around the time of the Magna Carta that was forced on him by the other nobles.

Topoftheabyss mentioned that Frederick in the Holy Roman Empire who could have been one of Hitler's incarnations, he was living in and around that time too, which was an important period in the history of unity between Germany and Italy. He was definitely a positive king for the continent at that time. Although he seemed to not consider the Mongols a threat and used them to agitate the Pope which is a bit obscure. All of that also happened at this same period, which was the century after the crusades. That may have been when the Templars and so on were moving westwards their knowledge, but that's mostly my speculation. It seems to all relate together though.

What do you think?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
13th_Wolf said:

These times were some of the nastiest for humanity. Even being noble or living in a higher level physically didn't account to much.

What has been said above, is for real. Even many nobles were actually totally illiterate. Some hardly knew how to study a book. Therefore they had jews to do this for them, because jews knew how to read. Jews therefore had many courts under complete control, but they did not need to give word to nobody.

Even good "Kings" were incapable of operating their kingdom without jews in some way.

The rest "oh this people in the Middle Ages had sex in the beautiful moonlight in a river with the faeries going around" is just Netflix bullshit to idolize these tragic times for humanity. Sex outside marriage was also prohibited, and considered a "sin".

If people understood fully what went down at this time, they would already be out there protesting right now 24/7, and the slightest attacks on freedoms would be instantly be replied with blood.
People back then had sex very early and gave birth at the same time. Marriage most often was without love. Women gave birth as early as the age of 13. This is the case of the birth Henry VII Tudor whose father was 26 at the time of conception.

TopoftheAbyss said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Satanfire666 said:

What about Michael Aquino of the Temple of Set? He recently "remanifested from his body". Did Maxine do the same?

I don't understand what Aquino did, or what the claim is about him. He definitely did have knowledge, and he was not a joker. He was into the occult big time. I also liked him on many levels personally also. I don't understand what he means by re-manifesting his body.

13th_Wolf said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
13th_Wolf said:

I've been looking into this and apparently it was better in the Northern parts and off-continent? In England you had the Magna Carta in the 1200's that gave local nobles more freedom from the churches centralization, to dictate their own affairs from the main king John of England himself. Courts of Law and things like that, someone had to have come from the Mediterranean through a lot of pressure to introduce those Classical ideas into the British Isles in those times, because that was a massive haven for everything that has been in the making since, when it comes to human liberties.

This period of freedoms in Holland and England, lasted for many centuries after even the Magna Carta. Even Voltaire was escorted to England to continue his work, even centuries later. Through this also we had the first rise in Parliamentary rulership which was a distributed power between the king. England had a lot of positives to offer to European thought back then.

Jews were in particular very hated at the time, on numerous grounds. Much of it was due to money lending. Another reason was that jews frequently conspired against kings for benefits of their own tribe or their individual benefit, due to how necessary they were to the Kings.

As such we also have the term from this time "Court Jew". No Court was without jews, despite of what side it played on the field. But all jews were always far closer and in a form of togetherness when it came to fucking up the Goyim.

I will require more knowledge and exposure to the character of Frederich.

Hitler's incarnations were numerous in recent history, all of them with great political significance. Himmler was believed to be the reincarnation of Henry the Fowler. Hitler's reincarnations were even more influential than this in at least 2 historical intervals known to me.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I don't understand what Aquino did, or what the claim is about him. He definitely did have knowledge, and he was not a joker. He was into the occult big time. I also liked him on many levels personally also. I don't understand what he means by re-manifesting his body.
I also appreciate Aquino. This claim and much more sounds a lot like deification and what Mageson said about the rainbow body but with reincarnation.
I am of the belief that you can finish the Magnum Opus by perfecting your soul on this world and then reincarnate near the Gods where you can complete it. This would explain lots of things.
Weren't the Egyptian obsessed with the afterlife?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Beware because Lydia mailed and told me this book is not entirely good, but most of it, is based on scientific observation. So it is better than most around.

I read most of the book maybe like 76-82% of it never really finished it started getting odd during the religious section of it.

In reality it's NOT a good book like you said. As a matter of fact it paints the Egyptians as some sort of ass-backwards society with a quirky polytheistic religion. It kinda makes an emphasis on people stating "Glad we evolved and are in a superior religion than them".

I'm not stating the book is trying to paint a picture automatically of primitive, quirky people. Even if it IS on some level doing that. But it does not inspire much into the whole "Greatness of Egyptian Paganism".

It doesn't really state the Egyptian religion as evil rather it views it from a research, scientific approach. But if you read into it especially as a polytheistic person or a xtian. Like I said they get a message like stating "Us modern people are so evolved".

Albeit I'll admit the section speaking on how many Egyptians were actually well-off and had even a granary and servants for middle-class people. Albeit it delves into basically work-warfare whereby the scribes would laud themselves as the most precious and most prestigious job in comparison to everyone else. I kinda get the feeling that even the scribes saw themselves as more holy than the religious class. With odd things like for example the religious person who entered service had to shave themselves COMPLETELY IF not they got to pay something like 1200 drachmahs for the fact a single hair was left unshaven.

All in all "Ancient Egyptians for Dummies". While having some merit for finding some information there is cross-kaballah(or as we use the literature, non-spiritual term cross-referencing). But in the end it left a bad taste in my mouth and made it seem like the Egyptians are just another pointless goyim society in the eternal quest for World Domination by the Pisrealites.

Funny enough it doesn't speak about the jews except "ONCE" when Ramses the 2nd moved into the Levant at some point and "met" the Pisraelites.

In my personal opinion it's either a society run by the Gods or not. I know that makes me sound ignorant but I tell you I KNOW ancient people had surprising stuff. Kinda like my study of pre-1945. If you knew how much stuff I know on NS Germany and company even the allies and even these people on youtube who speak on allies and axis technologies. You'd be shocked, you'd think I come from the future to express my knowledge bombs on people. I mean even extra-terrestrial technology information is known by my own studies on Germany.

So ancient civilizations do have a merit but this book paints it like another pointless endeavor of life in ancient times. It paints it in a matter like life is the same way as modern life only in the past and only harder as people struggled and or suffered more back then. Like saying YOLOSWAG420.

In here is a translated version of Thus Spake Zarathustra, Ecce Homo, and The Antichrist. Translated by Thomas Wayne and published by Algora Publishing. These are by far the most accurate translations that I have ever found. Even the kind of musical quality of the writing is preserved.
https://mega.nz/folder/TMMzxYIT#2RHnCQWzXdpqVtjNvSow0w

13th_Wolf said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Karnonnos said:

Meanwhile the worlds and civilizations where the enemy took entirely over, couldn't even compare to the worst chapters of 1984.

slyscorpion said:

The National Socialists in Germany only a lifetime ago had a much better community and without the near starvation and people being turncoats and betraying eachother constantly. It's not an impossible thing for today at all, what is needed really is pressure in the right ways.

"a society that actually somewhat worked" is a meme. It was extremely dysfunctional, the Medieval world. It was the most absolute low point of our times and it was because it didn't work that we moved away from it into the evil mass communication computer times we are in now. Just because jews used their facebook and bought out Youtube to turn these kinds of websites into a massive social engineering experiment doesn't mean it had to be that way or even it will in the near future when people's priorities shift from the pressure. Programmers are more aware now. A lot of people in those years (2010 or so) rejected when the jews did that, now its even more so. They also wanted to give everyone ID cards to manifest their meme, and they got this but at a cost.

The smartphones that everyone carries are also mass communication devices, they can't wage their stupid wars based around lack of knowledge no more, and these ID cards for the goyim also serve to awaken them. The reason it hasn't happened on a massive scale to this point is because of the affluence and laziness of our current world and the US. That's gonna change pretty soon, and people will actually remember they are carrying a full computer and Genius machine in their pockets.

Maybe you've been reading Julius Evola or something? Lol. I've started on Revolt against the Modern World but I've heard about his Traditional-ism-ism-isms etc. Where he hates xianity but also displays his ignorance on the Medieval world because of a reactionary hatred of the new things in his time like big cities and electricity. These very same things like trains, are what brought the mass' awareness together so he could talk about all this Eastern mysticism and Esoteric things in the first fucking place, the bringing of the world together which is an Aquarian and awareness-increasing venture. Nowadays we don't need that anymore, but back in those times during the Industrial Revolution it was seen as an absolute necessity to ensure growth of administrative powers and new ideas (like spirituality, technology etc.) even if it at the time, was in a light which was jaded and controlled under the enemy.

I don't think the enemy actually wanted it to happen to begin with, only to utilise it for their ends. They hated people like Napoleon who encouraged stuff like that, and Hitler for putting us on the other balance when it was getting too degenerate in the city lifestyles like you saw in Weimar Berlin. The same thing you see now in Los Angeles or New York, London (London particularly has had a massive shithole culture quite constantly)

slyscorpion said:

?

Are you afraid of being argued?

I tend to think modern things kind of take away from the point of life. Like for instance watch TCM this is the easiest way to win this agument look how people lived then vs now. So much happier. Look at the older generation vs the younger generations even if they are xtian and brainwashed they still make logical sense in their interactions with others. They still actually live life instead of staying inside all day and playing video games or watching tv or constantly being on their smart phones. I believe this has turned a lot of people into mindless detached robots. I kind of think due to the fact detached airy airhead etc is often used for so much of this stuff it somehow relates to Aquarius energy on earth. I don't think it needs to be this way no. I think my generation is lost and empty. I think life was better without all this modern stuff. Yes I am using a smartphone to type this and the internet however at least I am not on twitter or Facebook 24/7 etc.

I think the problem is generally the modern outlook and stuff. Look in the 1950s you could have 1 Job supporting a family most people could afford stuff people still had friends and deep conversations etc.

This is where my problem is. I think we need to stop "progress" etc before we become some mindless borg half computer with chips in our brains telling us what to think and being part of the internet or something.

Modernism=Judaism.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
13th_Wolf said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

This period of freedoms in Holland and England, lasted for many centuries after even the Magna Carta. Even Voltaire was escorted to England to continue his work, even centuries later. Through this also we had the first rise in Parliamentary rulership which was a distributed power between the king. England had a lot of positives to offer to European thought back then.

Jews were in particular very hated at the time, on numerous grounds. Much of it was due to money lending. Another reason was that jews frequently conspired against kings for benefits of their own tribe or their individual benefit, due to how necessary they were to the Kings.

As such we also have the term from this time "Court Jew". No Court was without jews, despite of what side it played on the field. But all jews were always far closer and in a form of togetherness when it came to fucking up the Goyim.

I will require more knowledge and exposure to the character of Frederich.

Hitler's incarnations were numerous in recent history, all of them with great political significance. Himmler was believed to be the reincarnation of Henry the Fowler. Hitler's reincarnations were even more influential than this in at least 2 historical intervals known to me.

Interesting, I think Rudolf Hess was in another past life the emperor Charles V also known as Charles I of Spain.

Lydia said:
EasternFireLion666 said:

The one I mentioned is available free on pdfdrive.com :) Ancient Egyptians for Dummies.

Found it. Thanks! I will also keep in mind what you ad Hp Cobra said about the negative sides. Best I read it on my own and just tell others verbally the positive info.

EasternFireLion666 said:
Lydia said:
EasternFireLion666 said:

Found it. Thanks! I will also keep in mind what you ad Hp Cobra said about the negative sides. Best I read it on my own and just tell others verbally the positive info.

Beware pf things like "people getting married at 10 yo", "20 people living in a one bedroom house", beer and wine, and other obvious corruption. Beside that, it is a very interesting book for the majority of the content provided.

Nietzsche more than likely died of brain cancer. That he died of syphilis was made up by a man named Wilhelm Lange-Eichbaum who hated him. Here is the article on this:
https://www.smh.com.au/world/nietzsche-died-of-brain-cancer-20030506-gdgprc.html

Nietzsche is such a legend. Reading his books to coincide with JoS has been extremely helpful in the past in growth. He goes very in depth and makes the most sense of any philosopher. I think his books should be recommended for satanists to read. Nietzsche’s work can reach many people about the jews who would originally be closed off to the idea from any other source as well. I’ve met a lot of people who really love Nietzsche without getting any shit for being “anti-semetic” from a school or work place. It’s one thing that’s “anti-Semitic” that can still be openly talked about, not sure how much longer that’ll last. These days, “anti-semitism” is treated like the equivalent of being a rapist in left leaning areas. It can get a person into legal trouble, even. All someone has to do is say that someone is “islamophobic” “anti Semitic” “homophobic” “transphobic” and without any evidence, and person can get completely screwed.

Jews, in order to slander up, lie, and confuse, will generally use emotional methods and step on people's lack of knowledge about a subject. This is why jews promote illiteracy, even to this very day, by making education hard or impossible to acquire.

"Sit down and shut up goys and let us thinks for yous "
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/18/opinion/fake-news-media-attention.html

They are literally telling people to not think deep?? Idk what's more messed up, the absurdity of the kikes or the sheep that actually fucking listen to them...

slyscorpion said:
I tend to think modern things kind of take away from the point of life. Like for instance watch TCM this is the easiest way to win this agument look how people lived then vs now. So much happier. Look at the older generation vs the younger generations even if they are xtian and brainwashed they still make logical sense in their interactions with others. They still actually live life instead of staying inside all day and playing video games or watching tv or constantly being on their smart phones. I believe this has turned a lot of people into mindless detached robots. I kind of think due to the fact detached airy airhead etc is often used for so much of this stuff it somehow relates to Aquarius energy on earth. I don't think it needs to be this way no. I think my generation is lost and empty. I think life was better without all this modern stuff. Yes I am using a smartphone to type this and the internet however at least I am not on twitter or Facebook 24/7 etc.

I think the problem is generally the modern outlook and stuff. Look in the 1950s you could have 1 Job supporting a family most people could afford stuff people still had friends and deep conversations etc.

This is where my problem is. I think we need to stop "progress" etc before we become some mindless borg half computer with chips in our brains telling us what to think and being part of the internet or something.

Modernism=Judaism.

I think what lies ahead will bring all these people to the ground again and away from the screens. It's clearly what Satan would want, but I know what you mean. It's pretty aggravating.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back