Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About "Titles"

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Dahaarkan said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Those who serve the Gods do also by helping other SS and this is not only about title, because rewards come directly from above. Titles may mean little to nothing if one does not follow the requirements through.

As far as I am concerned many loyal members have outperformed, both in the eyes of the Gods, and in actual work and help provided to others, quite a few placeholders of "Clergy". Numbers speak for themselves. We have to be frank here.

I've been trying to say this for years but I don't think I've ever really managed to put it well enough, while there is nothing wrong with wanting recognition or even adoration from others, I think it's toxic when people pursue a title just for the sake of holding that title, and basking in the misguided worship that comes with it.

The title itself shouldn't be the "achievement", the actual work that led up to that title is what matters. One needs only look at the failures of HP's that were kicked or abandoned us to see that the title on it's own means nothing in the end.

People focus too much on pointless, hollow things, and too many pursue some form of celebrity status. Having 5000 posts means nothing if 95% of them are useless to everybody. Having over a decade of "experience" as SS means nothing if you have made little to no progress. And of course, even the title of "High Priest" means nothing if one ultimately contributes very little or nothing at all.

Worshiping titles breeds delusions of grandeur into those who hold them, and gives them influence over people that they otherwise would not, and should not have. This is dangerous and must be purged.

Jews use titles to elevate themselves in the eyes of naive and gullible people. There is a reason jews and infiltrators pursue clergy status so hard. The title alone gives them influence over the naive.

I've said this before I think, the value of a man is in the quality and quantity of his contribution to the survival and prosperity of his race. Everything beyond this is hollow and ultimately meaningless.

This can be destructive both ways, not just for people who become delusional in their borrowed "greatness", but also in naive people, who believe they need a title to give value to their work and contribution.

Titles matter a lot, when and if the person wearing them is at the level they represent. Then they attain full meaning.

Basically this was a plan to undermine everything in the end by the enemy through ruin of this. Jews took over National Posts, they fuck a Nation, because these posts have power. They mean everything to a Nation.

To the Jews nothing fundamentally matters in the organic survival of a Nation or an organization. As they are parasitic entities. They only want the perks of a service position without providing any service. Check out most politicians today. You'll see.

It is therefore vitally important both viruses and people who have done nothing to be treated in head level with these things. The approach can only be realistic.

Anyone can baptize themselves with a title. In their mind it can be real. The importance is that it really matters. People can understand what is the real deal and what is not.

Anyhow, actual Clergy is of Satan, and this is a self evident matter. People have to build up to something. It is of no point to be named Mr Olympia and to have never raised any weights.

And the deal is to do his work in the community. Which people who are of Satan understand well before any formalities.

The enemy tries to subvert the meaning and content of a title, because they are both parasitic and enemies. This is like subverting your enemies hierarchical structure to cause a downfall to an organism.

One way to do this is through infiltration, in case where direct attack does not work. Jews specialize in this for centuries. They did not take us down entirely at any historical interval. But they are wearing everything down until they can go for the kill.

If it is not all taken down at once, they try to drag all the meaningful things down with them and break the bonds of faith between people. Dividing states, Nations, races, families etc.

See countries betrayed by their jewish politicians as an example. Then people hate politics which is only, a way through how they should organize to exist. This is the definition of subversion.

Where the world is at this is unavoidable. The key here is that now people know so we can self protect and self modulate in order to avoid this.

Satan is with us and this is why we still exist. Both here and in general. The enemy erodes but we have to overcome and rise about the rust. In a sense, we have to be stronger than the decay.

Clergy is highest level of Satanic service. This is what it is for as far as a destined title. Anything that exists does exist because select few have taken this very seriously as this is Satan's Agenda.

But this in itself is an aspect in a general clockwork.

To do this, any community needs power to its powerful individuals, knowledge and power to the people, and powerful leadership. There is no way for any of these to stand on its own. A organic unity and hierarchy is required where everyone works together.

Which we are and always were. We are going to intensify in this direction. As thus my comments and general approach. Credit goes where it is due.

May all those who love Satan and the Gods be always strong and blessed.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Say one is interested in undoing such subversions in one's nation. As you said, with many countries, they have been broken down and ruined by corrupt politicians.

Will simply promoting a unifying message be enough? Loading the blame onto the enemy seems folly, especially with a country that has been infiltrated in-depth, with the enemy's claws sunk in deep. Unless one is feeling exceptionally suicidal, this seems like the worst direction to take.

Clergy is not something in my path, I know that much, but advancing the cause, indirectly, through being a statesman, is something that intrigues me greatly and seems much more my speed.

Tyliron said:
Say one is interested in undoing such subversions in one's nation. As you said, with many countries, they have been broken down and ruined by corrupt politicians.

Will simply promoting a unifying message be enough? Loading the blame onto the enemy seems folly, especially with a country that has been infiltrated in-depth, with the enemy's claws sunk in deep. Unless one is feeling exceptionally suicidal, this seems like the worst direction to take.

Clergy is not something in my path, I know that much, but advancing the cause, indirectly, through being a statesman, is something that intrigues me greatly and seems much more my speed.

This needs a multidimensional approach. It also depends on the country. But generally, there are many ways to go about this.

You cannot go open at our level of fact pushing to the masses or most countries right now unless one wants to die. So yes, that is a death wish politically. Nobody can say half of what we do.

For those who want to serious contribute to this, in such a level [many people already are doing this] this has to happen in a collaboration with the Gods and through central organization.

I've written about some of these topics before, so you might want to get into these and look into these since it contains advice. In the real world, political power can come last.

Unless people are already at a level of a phase of awakening, striving for political power in a democracy where people's approval is required for elections, can be a lost cause. A lot of things have to be turned around in order to have a political thing going.

I see. I will do what I can to investigate such, and read through the "Important Articles" section and the core site, as well, of course, as advancing myself. Any further wonderings I have will be thrown into the more dedicated "Ask Questions here" topic, in case such musings arise. Most of my ideas in this regard, are based on 'start small' logic, to get my foot in the door, before I start going for bigger ambitions.

I appreciate the humouring. Hopefully I don't let anyone down with my works.

As in Ancient Mystery schools of old is it now a requirement for clergy to have an Ascended serpent ?

I know you briefly touched the topic in another post saying Clergy will have to show spiritual aptitude in order to gain entry because of security issues like Mageson.

In which I totally agree and advocate. We should only have the greatest among us leading us, like yourself.

GoldenxChild1 said:
As in Ancient Mystery schools of old is it now a requirement for clergy to have an Ascended serpent ?

I know you briefly touched the topic in another post saying Clergy will have to show spiritual aptitude in order to gain entry because of security issues like Mageson.

In which I totally agree and advocate. We should only have the greatest among us leading us, like yourself.

Yes, requirements will be different. The height of this may not be as far as literal ascent [this can take a very long time for anyone], but there are other ways to verify that necessary spiritual aptitude exists.

So people can know they are speaking to actual people who know what they are talking about at all times. This will also have to be added on the actual and necessary work that needs to be done here.

Also, people and members who want to will have increased roles and empowerment for them from now on. For example, a title like Clergy will no longer be a necessity in order to take responsibilities or great projects on someone if this is desired. I also want people who matter to be elevated despite of focus on specific titles.

These reformations happen because we now have the power to go after these, only thanks to our wonderful people here, and our beloved Gods and Satan.

Satan doesn't deserve any less nor do all of the followers of our Satanic Family.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Anyhow, actual Clergy is of Satan, and this is a self evident matter. People have to build up to something. It is of no point to be named Mr Olympia and to have never raised any weights.
So about this, what’s the point of having people with the HP title when they do and have contributed next to nothing?

HPS Maxine started it all, you moderate and contribute daily and manage everything. HPS Shannon has her own site and moderates the health and black forum.

My point is you are the only 3 people I currently recognize as actual clergy, so when I’m looking at the name HP Lucius oria or anyone else I have to wonder who the fuck is this person why do they have this title when they have done absolutely nothing (for at least as long as I’ve been here).

If I recall one of the reasons Jake Carlson got booted was because he never contributed and when he did it was just vomit, so why is it different with these people? Have they written a single page for any of the SiG sites? Or do they just sit around having a power trip over their HP title. Hope this makes sense.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

Yes, requirements will be different. The height of this may not be as far as literal ascent [this can take a very long time for anyone], but there are other ways to verify that necessary spiritual aptitude exists.

So people can know they are speaking to actual people who know what they are talking about at all times. This will also have to be added on the actual and necessary work that needs to be done here.

Also, people and members who want to will have increased roles and empowerment for them from now on. For example, a title like Clergy will no longer be a necessity in order to take responsibilities or great projects on someone if this is desired. I also want people who matter to be elevated despite of focus on specific titles.

These reformations happen because we now have the power to go after these, only thanks to our wonderful people here, and our beloved Gods and Satan.

Satan doesn't deserve any less nor do all of the followers of our Satanic Family.

This is great news.

Hail Satan

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

So about this, what’s the point of having people with the HP title when they do and have contributed next to nothing?

HPS Maxine started it all, you moderate and contribute daily and manage everything. HPS Shannon has her own site and moderates the health and black forum.

My point is you are the only 3 people I currently recognize as actual clergy, so when I’m looking at the name HP Lucius oria or anyone else I have to wonder who the fuck is this person why do they have this title when they have done absolutely nothing (for at least as long as I’ve been here).

If I recall one of the reasons Jake Carlson got booted was because he never contributed and when he did it was just vomit, so why is it different with these people? Have they written a single page for any of the SiG sites? Or do they just sit around having a power trip over their HP title. Hope this makes sense.

Precisely. The only exception is the rare occasion where someone is a HP because of doing specific spiritual work. But of course, this also felt on the shoulders of legitimate Clergy as well and not others who hardly appear.

This basically is going to break the shoulders of legitimate Clergy over the lack of proof of function of others. It cannot be this way.

In 2005 you could just write 10 pages online about whatever and proclaim yourself whatever because there was no standard to anything. Now we are looking back at 20 years existence of the JoS and we have a proven track record over which we can compare things.

We've lived it through to understand how actual work for this goes, what are the expectations and standards of the Gods, and so forth.

This is not to say every HP that will be will have to work like HPS Maxine nor like "me" in anyway. But they will have to do some necessary things. There has to be a level below one which cannot fall.

Other people are more inspirational based spiritual workers that work on inspiration or where value of information can compete with volume, but even a said person will have to take care of the Satanic Family as far as their own duty goes, if they want to hold any title or to be considered for it.

Generally, standards are raising because the old standards cannot reflect the new realities. As things are with the world, people need guidance and support now more than ever.

I have a lot of good faith about things, it's gonna be fine.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
For example, a title like Clergy will no longer be a necessity in order to take responsibilities

I assume these responsibilities may involve moderation for faster use? I don't know if it's something in the works to make these forums work faster, or truthfully if it's even needed to.

Our speed addicted society is certainly against going slow, but obviously if it would be more helpful for our cause to have speedier ability to respond to posts in faster manners, it'd be helpful. That's probably where the biggest concern for infiltrators is gonna come, that I hope will be worked for.

Finding those with the free time and loyalty is certainly a tricky task. Assuming it's even in the works.

I always thought that Maxine is the only one who can make someone a clergy.
I doen't want to be a clergy or Highpriest because its just to much responsibility

I see Hp Hooded Cobra as a very very strong leader and He has been given his position by Satan and im happy with that,i doen't think any High Priest can fill that position like he does.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back