Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About Spiritual Warfare, Future Of The World, New Ritual Schedule

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Greetings to all of our Satanic Warriors.

Times have been trying for many, that is true. But one has to also observe how things are going with the world right now. While many are sitting comfortably, thinking this whole thing with restrictions and so on, is poised to act solely as a solution for public health, they are deceiving themselves. Many people are short sighted and they don't care.

What is going on right now is a re-definition of historic proportions to the wealth, power, influence, and rules of life in their entirety. Things considered human since the inception of humanity are being shattered entirely. Many people do not understand how far this will go, but it is going to go further and further until this is stopped.

Oftentimes when there may be a conversation between I and individuals, they think that any beliefs or worries about the future of this world through the pretext of Pandemics [ or any other pretext ] means one invalidates the reality of these events.

One would say, what one wants to do is relative. The existence of a blade does not necessitate you have to use it to stab someone. In the same way, a strongly debated and proved to be, fairly weak "Pandemic" is only a frivolous excuse to do all the crimes that are happening on society. Nor to reshape it and attack it to such extents.

People who don't know the information we do, they can't process the large picture of where this is going. If you're missing dots, you can't connect the picture. For a lot of people, they are programmed to deny new input and information.

They will see Billy Gates on TV telling them they are going to wear a collar that will deliver them electric shocks of a deadly nature everytime they think naughty thoughts against the NWO, but they will deny this input of information, dismiss it as a joke, or simply not pay attention to it, say it's never going to happen and such nonsense. That's because they are brainwashed.

Their mind denies processing and input of the events that are happening. They don't want to accept the changes of this world or how these will affect them. Because they are scared and weak, or lack information.

At this point, anyone who believes that all of these things happen mainly for a "pandemic" and not for power intensification of specific classes and interest groups, are in the least, living in their own shell. Very short sighted individuals.

The enemy has a very strict agenda that they are following. Events they cause or may happen are attempted to be struggled to be used within the context of this agenda. Everyone here knows it's aspects. It's difficult after one wakes up and they see it manifesting in stages or instantly as it did presently. Many people are so shocked they can't fathom this. Others have dropped into a careless state of ignorance, as a victim of many things does after a lot of victimization.

There's a war against consciousness and humanity at large right now. People are enforced to become like drones that don't question any ramification, change, or new implementation that will directly affect their lives. The media, governments, and many other interest groups are collaborating against the Common Man.

Satanism is about humanity and is a humanist religion. Compared to other religions, which see humans as defiled, dirty, or in the case of Judaism, undeserving to even exist, Satanism is against that. We believe humanity has untapped potential and a lot of value. Despite how many people feel personally about what we do, we do this to help ourselves while helping the "Common Man".

Power to mankind and a shifting of power is going to happen throughout the Age of Aquarius. Many people are using this power they are given now in the most stupid ways, but this doesn't matter. Some people will always be stupid. This category may also be that of many people.

The enemy is clearly lying to everyone's face and they know humanity has found out. The majority of people don't believe half of what is going on. Others are censored entirely right now. If you speak against the upcoming global enemy tyranny that is plaguing this world, you'll be censored and marginalized.

We have to self censor in the forum to avoid reasons of a takedown. Free Speech is under siege, and may even disappear as a human ability and right. But to precede this, free thought has to be abolished, and if we are to be optimistic, we are winning here. But the enemy holds the lines of communication tightly. But not forever.

When you see things like Macron questioning the Vaccine, that is because many people no longer believe the enemy narrative. There is also a large amount of people that understand this is all a lie, but they lie to themselves hoping that we will experience "Return to normalcy" soon. The reality is the more people conform to this agenda, we will never return to any normalcy. The enemy is going in for a decade long plan here, that has been planned for a very long time.

Generally people lack spiritual knowledge and this is fundamental in that they misunderstand how the enemy operates. Many also lack fundamental knowledge on how the universe works, about quantum mechanics, and how our perception affects the world. The enemy knows these all very well.

For example, many countries have these ideas flowing in them: People are dirty, hate your fellow man, other people are infectious, don't relate to women, don't start families, hate men, get locked in yourself, and many other things. These overall, do not need to be enforced, but are psychological warfare projections by the enemy, who carefully create these in the Media.

The plan of the enemy is isolated humans to fragment the power of the so called "Masses", once and for all. People will be alone, deluded, without a family, without owning nothing. These are easy to control. The definition of a slave is if a man without rights and without any property, not even that of his labor. People own their labor now but that is the last thing they will own. Then one is a slave.

One way to do this is by making one enslaved and having them do work for society for nothing. This causes revolutions. The enemy decided to go the other way. To replace human labor entirely and make this civilization no longer humanity's own.

Sure, this may look like a long shot, but it's here.

The enemy tries to create a situation where people will trade in and sell their freedoms over frivolous necessities. It's not the first time freedoms are being sold at the price of weakness or a loaf of bread. Others will do so due to unemployment, others due to fear, and others because they aren't smart to understand they already sold them.

On the other hand, if people like us who understand all of these things, and who know anything, chose to remain without an action...The ramifications will be beyond understanding. Up to now people have been resisting and the enemy is clearly taking steps back in order to take steps forward.

Their agenda is exposed. People are secretly and publicly waking up and denying their advances. The next step if this goes well is to force them to take steps back. The last step is to kick their agenda and them off the cliffs.

There are a few people who don't understand the importance of this undertaking. Maybe they are too immature, self absorbed, or simply they haven't studied enough. Life as any human knew it more than 12 years old today, is poised for disappearance.

Weak servile humans also like to make all sorts of excuses about this situation. That it's all good, that if we conform it will pass, and that it is only a temporary phase where we will "Get our lives back". Such beliefs of NPC's are solely based on make good feelings. False reports of anything can continue this situation until perpetuity and worsen it at a moment's notice. The media will see to that.

Despite of how Satanists are geared, informed, educated, and smarter, so we can navigate through these measures or make good use of our time [meditation, studying, exercise, improvement, what have you]. I am proud we built progressively to that level. There will be more empowerment to come.

But we must not forget ourselves and where we began, as other humans, and one must not go full autism mode on humanity and say that this present state of affairs is to be dismissed or is desirable. The aspects of this [ such as a solitary life ] you can live at the same time where the world operates anyway.

While these times aren't bad for many of us or eventhough we are psychologically capable to manage, because many of us are introverts or people who like silence and a different kind of life. But the average human is right now being waged a fallout psychological and extinction war and we cannot allow this to happen.

Our social people are currently suffering. Most humans are very social beings and that is good, proper and in accordance to major aspects in nature. People need love, companionship, friends, sexuality, to go out and drink and engage in all the human activities since time immemorial.

Many elderly people right now are leaving this world crushed internally because they were separated from their grandkids. Other people who want to have children, cannot, because all these events have removed one's rights and one's courage to have children. Others are so mentally affected these desires are completely wiped out from them or got wiped out recently. The "Common Man" is being waged a war of retaliation by the so called Jewish "Chosen" of this world.

This is not about the quality of a people affirming itself for the greater good of the chain of command in a society. This is about shattering and destroying the common man and his consciousness as the last line of defense on what it means to be human. It's all part of dehumanizing mankind, so they can mold it to something else.

And it won't be long that when this layer of "Normal" people is shattered [that category generally holds civilization together] then they will come for everyone and anyone else. You can be an exemption but you won't survive either.

It will be 2040 and there will be some new strain going up, experts will say. I won't mention the other scenarios which mention that specific individuals are promoting an actual virus to cause an actual wipeout to cause this, according to them "Social Change".

2080, if we ever get there and if anyone still exists on this planet and it's not a heap of garbage, yeah, more strains. More straints for ever and ever and ever, until no humans remain on this planet. Then there will be another one. Humans will be locked in sterilized camps and two thirds of them dead, but wait, there will be more and more strains. Less and less constitutional rights, and more and more enemy control. Until the tipping point where nothing remains.

Claims about public health have been proven to be exaggerated excuses. The speed at which other agendas are being implemented shows the true purposes of all this, are not to help humans heal or protect them, but rather to enforce an entirely new standard of living which will be far more controlled and slavery based than the previous one. Of course if people were asked for this, they would instantly reject it.

There's a secret in alchemy now, and for those who understand the laws of the spiritual universe, that when these "mutations" happen in specific things, and when a thing is "molding itself", that is the best time to actually hit it appropriately so it molds as one wants. Right now, society is on a molding state. It's not the metal it was before. It's melting apart. And that's why we need to do our Rituals now more than ever, to shape this as it goes.

Of course, since it's the case that both parties try to mold at the same time, not everything will be perfect at once or according to design. But if we win them over 8 from 10, they are as good as destroyed. Because people will see the defects of them as they already are, and consequently they will want the enemy's control to end permanently.

Going back to the quantum reality of the world, and the laws of spiritual levels, which many of you here know, and should apply in your life [this makes you a magician by other words], if we don't engage in breaking down these manifestations of the enemy, these are going to manifest. The more we destroy them, the less they will manifest.

There will be a new schedule soon to set even more stones in this creation we are making together. There will also be two rituals upcoming [not yet] which will have monumental effects. To everyone who has been observing and sensing the energies, but also the events of this world, we have made extreme impact. We can be proud of this, but we cannot rest on our laps as nothing is solidified yet and won't be for quite some time.

The universe will not sit there and think what is wrong or right. It's the laws of energy that will decide what reality gets to manifest and what does not. The enemy's creations have to be wiped out entirely and repressed until they get destroyed fully.

Many conspiracy theorists are busy complaining about all the results of these odious programs, revealed oftentimes in books like "The Bible", while ignoring both these quantum laws and the fundamental psychological programming these books have done to mankind. These books did not "predict" these things. They caused them, by mass brainwashing and mass manipulation of spiritual laws.

There's nothing holy here. Only predictive programming and use of quantum laws to enforce this thing on human beings. Due to lack of understanding of spiritual laws, people cannot understand that. We on the other hand, can understand all these things because we have been awoken by knowledge.

It's important now for all Satanists to understand that you're in this world and currently here because you need to partake in solving this urgent problem, right now. We are here to make sure that these transitional periods for humanity are not manifested how the enemy wants, but rather, how we want. Part of this is a physical aspect which we will work over time, but the foundation of all is the spiritual aspect of these affairs.

Mature people who understand should now have their priorities straight. Many people don't take Satanism as seriously as they should. You're given knowledge that is of the Gods, and yet, many people behave stupidly or deny these things. The enemy works overtime in the meanwhile, and the fate of the world is hanging from a few threads.

After this transitional period, which will last some years, is over with, the Age of Aquarius holds in store many wonderful things. See how much the life of humans did advance from the internet. The Internet became a hub of knowledge, a mass storage of human information and experience. New emerging technologies will further assist in this.

But the important thing is also to upgrade the meaning of being a man and expanding people's spiritual capacity and consciousness. We can do this together. We have achieved tremendous success which we could never achieve without anyone doing their Satanic duty. That duty is sacred. The more one's mind opens up spiritually, they will see the greater picture here.

I can see from the metrics of the sites that yes, humans are not devoid, stupid and empty. Some of them may be, because they were made this way. But not all of them are. Many are actively seeking meaning through this mess. During the Co-Vid situation, our coverage has tripled. But at the same time, the enemy has x10 their efforts in shutting us down. That's how wars go. You make advances and the enemy does their best to defend themselves.

This is for certain that the enemy who possesses far more AI and insight of searches or longings of humans through search engines, can see this through and that this is why they are on the censorship rampage on the shared knowledge hub of humanity, the Internet.

Do not get swayed away by the feeling of victory to stop fighting. This feeling is to motivate everyone to do the right thing, every single day. This is how this feeling will persist and victory will be manifest.

Concern not yourself about the present chaos if we are fighting this through with a strong order, because in the end we are winning. We see a full battle manifesting on all fronts now, and we are geared and have the knowledge to succeed. WE apply, and WE ARE WINNING.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

HAIL SATAN
starting from my home, I decided yesterday to end xianity in my family. So everyone can be free to do what they want, choose their path.
I also decided to up the final RTR done daily. Surely encouraged and learned from this post.
HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

I agree that things are getting crazier because I now have friends who turned red, questioning me about the JoS and trying to make me look bad. I'm under intense fire but I hope I'll be able to shed light on their faces or else I'll have no choice but to bid each of them great goodbyes forever and for good and try to find friends here instead(I'm going to be insanely lonely). The best ending is what I am trying to manifest on my own with spells, intense studying and I hope what I'll do will get them to see the errors of ridiculing my faith and getting me new and serious members to join our cause for the world.

They found out about my faith thanks to the fucking enemy, and because of that, they're going to pay once I get out of my spot. The enemy just made a big mistake rattling me and my personal relationships so much two weeks ago.

This is going to be one long 'winter' of an informational and spiritual one-man mission for me, for I believe this to be a test.

May there be enlightenment to those lost individuals.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
But we must not forget ourselves and where we began, as other humans, and one must not go full autism mode on humanity and say that this present state of affairs is to be dismissed or is desirable. The aspects of this [ such as a solitary life ] you can live at the same time where the world operates anyway.

While these times aren't bad for many of us or eventhough we are psychologically capable to manage, because many of us are introverts or people who like silence and a different kind of life. But the average human is right now being waged a fallout psychological and extinction war and we cannot allow this to happen.

Our social people are currently suffering. Most humans are very social beings and that is good, proper and in accordance to major aspects in nature. People need love, companionship, friends, sexuality, to go out and drink and engage in all the human activities since time immemorial

It is easy and tempting to look down on others, to project your own disgust for the world's state onto the common man, or even to stroke your own ego. I am guilty of this myself. It is our responsibility to protect and love our people, not blame them for what they have been subjected to. I'm going to keep that in my mind moving forward.

"The most precious possession you have is your own people."

The people are waking up thats a fact. More and more are aware what is going on and who are these psychopat monsters who planned, created, pushing on the entire world and want global communist manifest VERY HARD. Absolute misery to see what is going on in the western civilizations, is saddening me a lot. Its hard to believe how those people are completely brainwashed some of the just without the brain, doing inhuman, insane things, respect for the exception.

As I am watching the situation what is going on, I am sad, little bit confused, and I am also a little bit scaptic as well.
I tell you why. The Great Awakening, ok, I think many of you heard this movement, they are waking up people by exposing the very painful truth about everything, what can make many people wake up. BUT, far too much jewsus, far too much biblical verses, asking people to pray to jewsus, telling to everyone to keep the faith what jewsus gave to us or the coming events will be biblical - this make me feel absolutely sick. But ok, what REALLY make me feel bad is that every time when they expose some really horrific things /I will not describe this now/, who they blame?? Ofcourse thez blame our father Satan. Is just too much blame, too much how they connecting all those pedophiles, war criminals, murderers to Satan.

Satanic rituals, Satanic human sacrifice, pedophile satanic rings, child eater satanists and so on. They even showing all the Satanic symbols, the master of this murderious cabal who is Satan.

I have few questions:

- HOW WE CAN MAKE PEOPLE TO SEE THAT THE CHRISTIANITY IS THE GREATEST DANGER WHAT HUMAN KIND EVER EXPERIENCED??

- HOW?? IF EVERY CHANNEL BLAMING SATAN FOR ALL THE TERRIFYING, HORRIFIC THINGS WHAT THE VATICAN, CHRISTIANITY MADE FOR THE LAST 20 CENTURIES??

-HOW SPIRITUAL SATANISM CAN AVOID ALL THE ATTACKS FROM CHRISTIANS AFTER THIS ALL, AND THIS IS NOT EVEN FINISHED YET. THEY WILL EXPOSE MORE WHICH MEANS MORE BLAME TO SATAN.

If somebody have the time, and can answer my questions, please do it.
Too much questions in my head now and I dont want to be ruined or completely confused.

Thank you.

My fiance has started her Satanic path, I believe it is owed to our collective effort to elevate consciousness as a whole.

She was not interested in practicing until a couple weeks ago but all of a sudden she woke up and told me she wants to start Yoga every morning or night with me !

She has two children that I love as my own and we are also slowly integrating Pagan lifestyle.

HAIL SATAN

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I understand in the end we are going to be winning this war, and we continue to battle on all fronts and leave the enemy broken and destroyed as we continue. We all of course will never stop until we have won and they are wholly destroyed.

But the question I have is I know the gods have mentioned if things start to inch in the other direction, being a negative direction, and the enemy gaining more ground, that they would intervene if necessary.

I've heard this in my own communication a well, that as long as we keep fighting they will be here to back us up, to whatever extent necessary.

Is this still the case? I do not think if things went south the gods would just leave us and let us be crushed and overtaken, I know with absolutely certainty.

Are these things not mentioned so people dont get the wrong idea, and foolishly think they can get by with less effort towards warfare?

Knowing this is what always leaves me confused, when posts like this are made.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Mature people who understand should now have their priorities straight. Many people don't take Satanism as seriously as they should.

This is awkwardly accurate. Just yesterday I took an honest, written down assessment of my indulgences, and using them is a dulling for me. I couldn't in good conscience act as I was, not anymore. As you brought up in the rest of the sermon, we are put on this world, at this time, for good reasons. Not just on a whim.

I'm tired of thinking "folk have got this," while I, essentially, deny my very self and what I am. In a way, I would love to sit back on the sidelines, be an NPC, and do fuckall. But that's not really me, nor what I can and should do. Especially with the world how it is right now. People clearly don't have this without us.

It's time for all of us, not just me, or anyone else who thinks sitting on the sidelines is an option. Whether it's as simple as work to advance oneself and get back on one's feet, or a long-time veteran carrying out the long haul, stepping up is the only course of action anymore. To think you can sit and watch the others do the lifting is to deny reality.

Excellent. I was going to write a post just to remind everyone to keep up the RTRs even if there is no schedule yet but this post is a million times better. Thank you for going more into how the enemy programs humans and how they're pushing this type of conditioning for their end goals even more now than ever.

JoS is the real deal. Our teachings are the real deal. Our goal is the real deal and there might be people here who need to beat it into their head that they didn't just just find this place randomly. If people knew, and possibly more importantly, started understanding the history of the battle of our spiritual side against the enemy then they'll know it's no coincidence why they were born in these times AND found about the JoS.

Let's keep up the Final and tetra RTRs!

Hail Satan!!

I mean let's be real here ,the common people only have a perception of what the Enemy is projecting because dissent is banned in every form of expression. However it was and is still the reality that upwards of 40% or more (certainly more in North America) in Western Nations are Redpilled about the Globalist plan.

The only thing that was preventing these Red pilled people from taking action is their living conditions, their job and probably Social implications. With the lockdown everything is already gone with the largest stealing of wealth from the Middle class to the Upper class.

When people are starting to lose their jobs and their livelihoods, when relationships are breaking and divorces are happening because of economic situations, then these people are realizing that suddenly they have nothing to lose.

This Lockdown and coming lockdowns are only creating a mass resistance movement with people who are already at the edge and ready to snap. Then you have the gaslighting with them calling everyone a domestic terrorist and it's all ready to burst if a single flame is lit.

Surely the elites already predicted all this and they know that they are less than 10 000 in number on a planet with billions of people. Once the peasants rise up in mass ,its all over.

And therefore they must have already prepared for all this and will use various distractions while they enact their depopulation and slavery plan. Its extremely volatile now that everything is out the open.

There's a silver lining that everyone can see it's not a conspiracy anymore but also a red herring because now the real fight begins with them unable to stop their plan.

But now we already know all the possibilities so instead of trying to make excuses we need to seriously look at options. Personally I'm making a plan to collect money and buy a separate house in a vastly less populated area at the edge of a river, far far away from cities in the middle of some jungle. I'll need additional money for water filtration and Solar Panels.

And I'm going to learn how to farm and homestead from some farmer. I'll probably give him some money to teach me, I don't have that much Time to do mistakes and learn the hard way.

Everyone should be looking at similar preparations. I'm not advising you to be become a hardcore doomsday prepper but sometime in the near future they plan to totally collapse society and jam everyone in big cities in communist type high rise apartments and pods. They are in plans of killing 2/3rds of the population using real bioweapons and a possible war between US and China which US is poised for losing.

One of the first things Joe Biden did is rescind the Executive Order by Trump issuing preparedness in case of an EMP attack from China. Meaning the Elites and the top brass in the military are already bought and sold for. If they launch an EMP strike and follow it up with a nuclear strike, nothing could be done. The elites of the America has confessed their allegiance to Global Communism and plan on totally gutting America.

If the United States loses a full frontal war ,then no other country will be able to defeat the Chinese.

What I'm trying to say is that reality is going to change. Looking at the trends and not going with any prophecy, the correct move is to prepare for self sufficiency. In 10 years, your probably going to be out of a job if you aren't already inside the IT and computer stuff. And if you aren't some content creator. And even if you have a job you'll have to be sterilized to live in the cities. Being diseased, sick and unable to meditate or have children is a sick state to be in. I don't know about you but ik not having any of that shit.

They are going to push for compulsory vaccinations and DNA changes after the dissolution of Nation states and their constitutions. Till then they will mandate that you can only buy food and basic necessities if you get vaccinated.

So don't lose hope. We're going to win but we also should prepare. Its no coincidence that HPSMaxine introduced us to prepping in the best time we could get into it.

It’s going to be a struggle. I talked to HPS Shannon, and I know you guys know this, but it’s imperative to raise the Kundalini. She said Jews fear us when our serpent is risen. Let’s show them what we’ve got.

DragonFire11 said:
I have few questions:

- HOW WE CAN MAKE PEOPLE TO SEE THAT THE CHRISTIANITY IS THE GREATEST DANGER WHAT HUMAN KIND EVER EXPERIENCED??

- HOW?? IF EVERY CHANNEL BLAMING SATAN FOR ALL THE TERRIFYING, HORRIFIC THINGS WHAT THE VATICAN, CHRISTIANITY MADE FOR THE LAST 20 CENTURIES??

-HOW SPIRITUAL SATANISM CAN AVOID ALL THE ATTACKS FROM CHRISTIANS AFTER THIS ALL, AND THIS IS NOT EVEN FINISHED YET. THEY WILL EXPOSE MORE WHICH MEANS MORE BLAME TO SATAN.

1. By educating them and doing rituals because it's a spell. Some people will eternally remain conditioned and these are not to be taken seriously.

2. They have to read the JoS. We didn't cause any of this. Those in power are Christians and into Judaism. It's all blame shifting.

3. Blame shifting will not work forever since as we are the most famous Satanic Organization, people will fall on our material, which will expose the enemy of lying to them.

It takes a specific amount of intelligence to understand that whatever the enemy does, they heap on Satan like a scapegoat. If people read about these things they will understand.

Ramier108666 said:
It’s going to be a struggle. I talked to HPS Shannon, and I know you guys know this, but it’s imperative to raise the Kundalini. She said Jews fear us when our serpent is risen. Let’s show them what we’ve got.

Definitely. All meditation that increases perception is kundalini based and expansive meditation though, remember that. It's not like "poof done". It's an ongoing process.

serpentwalker666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Is this still the case? I do not think if things went south the gods would just leave us and let us be crushed and overtaken, I know with absolutely certainty.

Are these things not mentioned so people dont get the wrong idea, and foolishly think they can get by with less effort towards warfare?

If someone throws you into the sea and you refuse to do your swimming, they can be coming on a boat and it won't matter because one will drown. Did the rescue crew leave you? No.

If they throw a ladder and nobody takes it, they will drown again. Did the rescue crew leave you? No.

Did you leave yourself? Yes.

What THEY do and what WE do is of equal importance.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
serpentwalker666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

If someone throws you into the sea and you refuse to do your swimming, they can be coming on a boat and it won't matter because one will drown. Did the rescue crew leave you? No.

If they throw a ladder and nobody takes it, they will drown again. Did the rescue crew leave you? No.

Okay understood. I was under the same understanding as you Hood Cobra on this, just wanted to make sure I understood correctly.

Thank you for clarifying.

GoldenxChild1 said:
My fiance has started her Satanic path, I believe it is owed to our collective effort to elevate consciousness as a whole.

She was not interested in practicing until a couple weeks ago but all of a sudden she woke up and told me she wants to start Yoga every morning or night with me !

She has two children that I love as my own and we are also slowly integrating Pagan lifestyle.

HAIL SATAN

Wonderful. Wait about 40 days in with her Yoga schedule and she will be certain she has been doing the best decision of her life.

Stay motivated, stay strong. Beautiful news.

Jack said:
So don't lose hope. We're going to win but we also should prepare. Its no coincidence that HPSMaxine introduced us to prepping in the best time we could get into it.

It's good to have a plan B for the worst, in all cases. But don't be that certain that you sacrifice your life entirely. Plan A and plan B should be ongoing at the same time.

If the things you write were to happen or do happen, I seriously doubt any place anywhere is going to be safe. entirely. But they will be definitely safer and worse places to be. And some places to be will be deadly for sure.

We have to stop any of that before it happens. We know most of this is looming but we still have the time and weaponry to turn this around spiritually.

The unfortunate facts are that this is going to be repetitive for a long time until the enemy is gone. So preparing is key.

The path towards solving this permanently won't be a straight ride. It will be a bumpy ride the likes of which humans haven't witnessed in a while.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
serpentwalker666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

A bit irrelevant, but this reply reminded me of something that ties into your point.

Years ago, I was watching some show about people speaking of "seeing ghosts or angels", and I decided to give it a short, 5-minute watch and cross-reference their experiences with what I knew from the JoS at the time, to see if there was any validity I could find or if it came off as enemy bullshit.

What I saw had stuck with me to this day and taught me an important, Satanic (possibly literally) lesson.

A man was speaking of how, when he was a child, him and a friend were playing on a pier, and someway or another, his friend fell into the water and began drowning. The childs first instinct was to drop to his knees and pray. While desperately praying for his friend to be saved, "a Blonde man" appeared behind him and, to paraphrase off memory, said something like "why do you pray? Why don't you try to help him?" And so, the kid swept his arm blindly into the water, but just happened to clasp the hand of his friend, managing to pull him to safety.

After that, the "Blonde man" was gone.

This, to me, seems consistent with the fact that Satan and the Gods never left humanity and that they still care for us. What made this one case special? Idunno. Maybe its one of many, but they don't get reported. Maybe he doesn't always show himself. Maybe there was some astrological/spiritual aspect to these individuals that facilitated it... Maybe just to pass the experience on? Or not... That's why, I can't say for certain that this "Blonde man" actually was our nordic extra-terrestrial creator, Satan, to whom "children and animals are important to"...but the icing on the cake for me was that this being, according to this mans experience, encouraged action over begging for miracles.

Essentially tying into your message, that of us "doing everything we can" and the God's will handle what we can't reach. This has been my approach since then, in life and in Satanism.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
...new rituals...

Both rituals are going to be released together, correct?

F-RTR/Tetragrammaton + New Ritual 1 + New ritual 2, correct? That's the consensus?

I'm not asking for time so please don't state when. Just wondering about the new rituals.

The fact that we are winning only propels me to fight even harder as it should the rest of all of us. The enemy has implemented multimple manners of breaching personal space and privacy and methods of controlling the population with cohen-19 being the latest scam. As always they will continue to try to play on the majorities ignorance of spiritual practice to keep them in chains, untill that is, they can't anymore and it is all of us that will see to that!

Hail Satan!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

HAIL SATAN

Wonderful. Wait about 40 days in with her Yoga schedule and she will be certain she has been doing the best decision of her life.

My brother has actually proved to be somewhat open in the recent months and even claims to meditate. he actually has had dreams where he has heard Demons names and apparently came to him. One evening, i was doing RTRS and right after the rituals i get a text from him talking about some "crazy dream" he just woke up from that moment where he claimed to be visited by a Demon named "uphir" I made a thread about this awhile back https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=43453&p=187683&hilit=uphir#p187683, ofcourse this turned out to be an enemy entity and he was freaked out when i found its info saying he never heard the name before. i told him it happened because the enemy was pissed at me for the RTRS. I told him, that wasnt a Demon ofcourse, as Demons don't do that, that i have percieved Abraxas, who i feel close to, coming to me in dreams and was never like that. He told me later a bout some detail in the dream about someone mentioning one waking up with scratches and saying this happend to him as a kid. i told him if it happens again we could do a banishing ritual. I then Asked Abraxas to protect him. When i came back from someplace in december he told me about some other dreams he had back in october, about a tall silhouette in the dark...he felt pressure and said the man had a deep voice...he said he imediately thought of The Demon i felt close to..he then said to my brother in the dream " dont look at my face". then in the distance my brother hears the name "Abraxas". then apon waking up he says he Hears Azazels name. i know i mentioned some of the Gods to him before....but especially because of the first dream he had along with other things im not sure its a coincidence. this thing with recieving messages in dreams also seems to run in our family both our parents and we have it as well.

there was another where he dreamt of the cat telling him he needed to go to the vet. i heeded the warning and turned out to be right to do so.

one day i took him on the site here recently and was showing him things about the human soul and chakras. then i took him out to clean his aura. suddenly a white dog comes out of nowhere and peers around the corner at us, frozen in place watching. the next day we take him to the airport to catch his flight...we see that same kind of white dog there and my dad just randomly says 'take that dog with you" as a joke. funnily enough to day we were driving back some where and i see that same white dog again in someones car from the first time, and it was at the same time my dad was on the phone with my brother. Dogs are popular familiars and iknow Anubis is close to dogs so i got the feeling someone was watching over him, besides me asking Abraxas to protect him, which i really thing happened, as the entity from before never came back. He is interested in alot of aspects in the ancient practices, and i have tried proposing him to dedicate. I have even shown him how to detach someone from his aura which has worked for him. i am hoping he comes around soon but he still has alot of xtian programming.

I remember video of a guy back in 2014 (cant find it anymore cause youtube removed it) who claimed to have worked in underground base with reptilians and greys inside. He basically stated that they want to take over the planet by 2024 and are basically making army of grey clones down there in case something goes wrong and they need to personally take fight above ground. I thought the guy was nuts at that time.

It was interesting to hear his experience though. He basically said that you had to have no thoughts in your head (Im guessing he meant something like void meditation) to avoid them detecting you nearby. He also said you could stun them by pointing mirror at them when they were facing you and tried to use their psychic abilities on you.

Thanks for this post.

It sort of answered what I was thinking about just now, although it was in different words.

I seem to be having a hard time focussing on whats important as of late, spreading myself too thin with accepting more than that I can carry, with the result of being tired.. and spending too much time on things that are not as important.

If anyone has any suggestions on how to deal with the above, Id be glad to hear them.
I should quit running around in circles about this.

DragonFire11 said:

The important part is that they are fighting against the Jews and other Globalists. In time, they will eventually see reality. They can dick around with the Bible all they want, but our rituals will take care of that.

In a way it is like 2 steps forward, one step back. Don't get discouraged that they took a step back out of confusion. As long as they physically resist the current Globalist plans, they are still aimed in a positive direction.

Ramier108666 said:

She has also given really good advice which i have found in the past as as well, with one major one relationg to kundalini and cleaning. Basically put that the cleaner and more open your chakras are, the better, even if one is not advanced can still raise the kundalini with completely open and clean chakras, and as a result the kundalini will then just completely empower the chakras by itself. In that same post she said she was going to focus more on cleaning. Its interesting because this all came very instictively to me in the beginning before i asked or saw anything on the forums...even got a feeling like, yup at least one to 2 years for good enough cleaning, in general anyway not specifically to raise the kudalini as that takes a long time. later i find it confirmd here thats how long it at least takes to clean ones aura. I am pretty sure the Gods were guiding me on that one, not with words, but just a feeling. here was hps shannons post, were both she and HP Cobra were giving good advice on the kundalini. https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=25116&p=113557&hilit=hps+shannon+raise+kundalini#p113557
i have been doing nothing but cleaning, returning curses, obliterating saturn and freeing the soul. Next working will be for my anger problem that ties into the base chakra. sadly though this is also in my chart.i really dont think its a good idea to try to raise the serpent with repressed and uncontrolled anger issues.

The Gods are coming in the next 2-3 decades, we should be good.

BlackJackal said:
I remember video of a guy back in 2014 (cant find it anymore cause youtube removed it) who claimed to have worked in underground base with reptilians and greys inside. He basically stated that they want to take over the planet by 2024 and are basically making army of grey clones down there in case something goes wrong and they need to personally take fight above ground. I thought the guy was nuts at that time.

It was interesting to hear his experience though. He basically said that you had to have no thoughts in your head (Im guessing he meant something like void meditation) to avoid them detecting you nearby. He also said you could stun them by pointing mirror at them when they were facing you and tried to use their psychic abilities on you.

While this sounds a little nuts, things like this are not far from the factual truth. Others who have worked in underground bases or for the Gov have said similar things. A person by the name Green [jewish] if I recall, has also revealed a lot of this. Because they know it can't be hidden forever.

These things are to some numbers, already here, on the planet. They simply don't operate as openly yet. Not sure about the mirror thing, but they can definitely sense human thoughts on a distance because of the human mindwaves. People with whom they had the misfortune to meet physically, they dominated them with sheer telepathic power. They did not speak to them.

As about the chronological order of 2024 and how they may want to do some form of invasion or attempted takeover, this is not far from the facts observed either. In Area 51 it's well known they had greys in there, physically so.

Maybe this guy was a psychic and these were impressions he was getting psychic. Many people who are THAT psychic, tend to go insane, because these aliens are proficient in breaking the human mind.

I've read similar things before any they happened to have tidbits of facts. While the details can never be "proven" and the people will always be deemed insane, that doesn't mean there are no facts at all into these stories.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

HAIL SATAN

I will ensure her consistency as best I can :)

Thank-you HPC

Blitzkreig said:
DragonFire11 said:

The important part is that they are fighting against the Jews and other Globalists. In time, they will eventually see reality. They can dick around with the Bible all they want, but our rituals will take care of that.

In a way it is like 2 steps forward, one step back. Don't get discouraged that they took a step back out of confusion. As long as they physically resist the current Globalist plans, they are still aimed in a positive direction.

Yes this is a positive direction. Remember back in 2011 and before that people would make fun of anyone who believed in anything about "conspiracies" or some illuminati elites or globalists or whatever. I know it's not all the way yet as you can see as you wish they would just say Jews already. However it is progress. At least people know many of the aspects of the enemy plan. Back in 2011 you could barley find anyone who believed any of this. Now you can barely find anyone who doesn't believe there is some kind of conspiracy.

Isn't that progress. It means people are resisting in the physical somewhat. If most are resistant in the physical even if they believe the enemy in other aspects it will still be hard for the enemy to straight up win.

It will set the stage for some to wake up pretty soon as we are taking care of the xtian thoughtforms. If they question xtianity there is a duality here guess where some are going to look.

In a few years this will look like 2011 compared to now. The enemy will be mostly or fully exposed. Don't worry.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
BlackJackal said:

...aliens...

But are these entities able to even conquer the planet at the current level?(I'm aware it's the spiritual warfare that makes them think twice)

Is their psychic levels so powerful they can stop every human opponent coming at them?

I recall reading on bibliotechaplyades(I know, I know) but I recall some military base had a grey escape and they chased it with an Abram's tank and the alien stopped, turned around, waved it's hand and disintegrated the tank with mental kaballah. I don't believe the story as I find it hard to believe this alien is so extraordinary powerful he can just vaporize things with it's mind. Sounds almost like some anime shit going on. But I tell you the shit said sometimes is like "Is it real? or is that just new age mumbo jumbo bullshit tall tales?

Are they in large enough numbers or is their numbers just a skeleton crew to hold the fort down until some sort of below ground and above ground invasion. I know in many parts of the World as we dig ever deeper we find shit and scary shit around underground. Like this place in Carpathian(Romania) mountains whereby they heard loud scary sounds and left the place.

Also have you ever spoken to the Gods about them(Grey/Reptilians)? when it comes to their military strength or what's gonna happen when our side arrives?

I assume the enemy isn't gonna go quietly but rather kicking and screaming.

If you can't or don't want to answer my questions that is fine. If you feel like making a sermon or something talking about it not sure how much you have on your hands, that's cool too.

I've always been curious for a while now how much the enemy E.T. physically pose a threat at the current levels. Surely the empire of Draco isn't gonna come in with a mass invasion and have situation exposed. I recall there's also that whole "We come in peace" crap that's done. Like LuciferianLiberationFront(LLF), they come in spreading the gospel of krast and all the xtians walk into their ships and good bye xtians literally forever cause it's gonna be a massacre.

Anyways are they a threat that is credible enough currently?

I had a nightmare this morning and I couldn't finish the RTR because I was going to puke.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

greetings fellow Satanists , I have been away for a long time but it seems the enemy hasn't changed a bit, it hard to deny the evidence a few days ago I saw news about the vaccination and surprise surprise the number one country leading the vaccination is Israel then it dawned on me its too great a coincidence

Shadowcat said:
i have been doing nothing but cleaning, returning curses, obliterating saturn and freeing the soul. Next working will be for my anger problem that ties into the base chakra. sadly though this is also in my chart.i really dont think its a good idea to try to raise the serpent with repressed and uncontrolled anger issues.
I think it's a misconeption that you raise the kundalini. It's more like you create the environment for the kundalini to raise itself.

So that being said, you are doing good progress. ;)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back