Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About Advanced Members And Our Community

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Those who are advanced in this place and have built for themselves honor, are expected to handle this in an appropriate way, for the good of themselves and the general community.

Many people have given me crap about for example, cleaning the stables where it had to be with a person with 52 posts over 3 years, who claimed boastfully they cared for Satan. Sorry to say, but being objective, there was no advancement here. No work ethic. Nothing. The rest is emotional history.

You don't care for Satan if you are a HP and you don't do some work for Him on the daily, or at worst, weekly basis. Not even drop by to say a hello or even give some advice to a person that just joined and is completely lost. That's the reality. I have a different view in regards to that. That's the same of wanting the benefits of being a an absent dad.

If you're to be this kind of dad that abandons their offspring, and comes around when their kid is like 30 years old and a millionaire, to ask them "Hey, I am your daddy". You truly fucking suck. You don't deserve your kid. It should kick you out. You don't come once in a while, every six months, just to spit at people's faces or have a tantrum and leave. That's disrespect.

In this case, I reserve the right to think that many members, have had far more valor and honor than these examples. And since it's up to me to do talk about this, I only have gratitude for these members.

One may not have time, another may not be able, everyone has issues. The question remains, do you give, so that you can take? That's important here.

Likewise, a bolstered and empowered community is to be enjoyed by the people who stick to it, thick and thin. And there are many, many people like this here. In fact, an overgrowth of said people is in there.

Additionally, many advanced members, whether people understand this or not, your word matters. That's not to say you got to play a plastic character here, but just be mindful of this fact. One person tried to post a complaint about this natural reality, that said in it, "why does the word of some people matter 100 to 1" compared to other people?

Well for the same reason financial advice from Warren Buffet matters 100 to 1 compared to broke joe. Because this is the reality of this. You can't change that.

As one grows within this community, one has responsibility to themselves and to other people. This is not only about the number of posts. Some people may post infrequently but the fact they have been advancing in the path shows. Power brings to some extent responsibility. That's the natural chain of affairs.

Generally some people over the years [those who always don't matter or not do much] tend to whine about the "Community". The Community, my bleeding hearts, who give me this argumentation, is us all. Others are smaller contributors and others are bigger. But it's the general sum of everyone.

The JoS actually has the best "Community" as far as spiritual forums and so on go. There is no place online where people will be helped more than here on these subjects. But since we are all together the JoS, we have to make sure to have our own standard too. In that case, we improve on this also.

Everyone who is a true Satanist, you know, the Gods take special care of people who work for them, educators, those who help, share information, and even have valuable input. It has been many times a single comment or a statement led me personally to an array of a web of extremely important information, that can be returned to the community in a sense.

So one complaining of a poor community, or an under functioning one, is essentially doing better by doing their part to better that community instead. You want to make it better, then become better. That's the idea about Satanism.

Lastly, there are many people who are holding back from talking even though their word matters. You may not realize it but one comment you make may save someone from damnation. Think for example how many times people have answered to a person asking about suicide. Yes, in our ways, we saved this life. And probably another life reading this and wanting to end itself.

Before Mercury Retrograde hits now and kikes do once again go on the spiritual onslaught [which frequently causes outbursts of problems], but mindful of the above, keep Satan in mind, keep your heads up high, and remember that we are doing a great job. But it can always be better.

The enemy works for disunity, demoralization, fear, and above all, disinformation. That's not to say if one is deceived they are the enemy. The enemy does this as their live's mission.

Everything they said about Satanism was nothing but a disinformation campaign to begin with, slander against our Pagan Gods. We found out by PRACTICING it, to be the other case.

Our collective is as good as the sum of our individual characters is. That's what "Community" is. This community will always be as good as the sum of it's members. It will be as active as their activity. And will reach as high as we desire it to be, by pulling it up there on our own.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Ninja 666 said:
I agree, if you're a person of standing. But HP Cobra, for example, do have the knowledge and skill to deal with these types of things.

If anything goes out of hand, more experienced members also come in and help, in case where destabilization might be a concern, to add the "peer pressure", showing social support etc, that we stand together as a community.

Newbies for example, which has already happened on this thread, do need to ask questions.

Losers and nobodies that come in and ask at times un-sensitive, insulting or disrespectful questions, or outright post just to sow discord, rarely if ever gain any grounds and are easily dealt with by the admins and experienced members. The usual troll, Jew, and infiltrator are a common thing and the majority of the long time members are wise to this. Or they need to experience it.

It's in the off-shot groups, that are outside these forums, that any type of demoralization usually happens. And that's, from what I assume, Jews and infiltrators. Not Spiritual Satanists.

If you're a Spiritual Satanist with standing, and you're somewhat in a position where if you doubt the Joy of Satan forums, or anything, might cause giant waves of demoralization throughout the lower ranks --- that is the answer right there: they are lower ranks.

The usual "ethos" from the lower levels to the higher ones are generally the same. There is a "Lowest Common Denominator" for all of us. So any questions doesn't pose any threat to the stabilization of the forums.

The higher echelons might have to craft a more thorough answer, but in general there is rarely if ever any question that poses a threat, if at all.

In times where there is a giant attack with curses, and infiltrators attacking the forums etc, I believe it is better to remind the experienced and long time members to give their input. That it's important in the general social argument, to show consensus on topics and opinions, and support. As we are all of different characters and personalities, different members respond differently to different inputs here.

While I would not consider myself advanced, at most, insightful but painfully untrained (much due to, admittedly, a notable margin, my own failings which I am working at un-fucking, and have gained notable ground in undoing), I do have faith in the whole of us, and indeed, the more experienced who have proven themselves time and time again. I do hope and believe truly that despite any trying times that are ahead of us, or that have happened, we will pull through as a whole, and see things to the end.

I know full well of the impact a single loyalist can have, the love and patience they've given me has been something I, at times, don't feel I deserve, especially considering before, I was on the path towards addiction and ultimate shame. That's not to mention all the patience the Gods have offered to me.

It is why I try to encourage faith and trust, tempered by skepticism and curiosity. I have my hesitations about how much I will be able to assist in advanced topics, such as Astrology, or ritual workings, but if I can give someone comfort, and keep them dedicated to our cause, then I will consider my time and dedication at minimum, a mild success. I care for all who are willing to put the effort in, unfuck themselves, because I know how humiliating it is to feel: "I'm not worth the effort, leave me to my shame."

Despite any expressed concerns I may have had in the past couple weeks, I know for sure that those who stick to the path, and want to better themselves, will come out stronger, and make not only the Gods proud, but also themselves. Don't short-change yourselves, and don't short-change each-other.

But also, stay alert. We'll likely run into a lot of interference in the coming weeks and months. Whether that be trolls, infiltrators, or interference from the great enemy.

I am glad both of you decided to write valuable input at a time like this. I hope people are going to gain value from this and keep it at the fore of their mind when they read and reply to topics now that Mercury is retrograde. I certainly will.

Tyliron said:
While I would not consider myself advanced, at most, insightful but painfully untrained (much due to, admittedly, a notable margin, my own failings which I am working at un-fucking, and have gained notable ground in undoing), I do have faith in the whole of us, and indeed, the more experienced who have proven themselves time and time again. I do hope and believe truly that despite any trying times that are ahead of us, or that have happened, we will pull through as a whole, and see things to the end.

I know full well of the impact a single loyalist can have, the love and patience they've given me has been something I, at times, don't feel I deserve, especially considering before, I was on the path towards addiction and ultimate shame. That's not to mention all the patience the Gods have offered to me.

It is why I try to encourage faith and trust, tempered by skepticism and curiosity. I have my hesitations about how much I will be able to assist in advanced topics, such as Astrology, or ritual workings, but if I can give someone comfort, and keep them dedicated to our cause, then I will consider my time and dedication at minimum, a mild success. I care for all who are willing to put the effort in, unfuck themselves, because I know how humiliating it is to feel: "I'm not worth the effort, leave me to my shame."

Despite any expressed concerns I may have had in the past couple weeks, I know for sure that those who stick to the path, and want to better themselves, will come out stronger, and make not only the Gods proud, but also themselves. Don't short-change yourselves, and don't short-change each-other.

But also, stay alert. We'll likely run into a lot of interference in the coming weeks and months. Whether that be trolls, infiltrators, or interference from the great enemy.

Always good to hear the good news. Glad you made it out of this mess.

The relation between everyone is a feedback. For newer people, there has to be a source of nutrition from which they feed to grow, namely, information and assistance has to be provided, and a good example.

When people grow, we have to make sure to maintain the source of nutrition so others can grow. And so that the more advanced people can in a sense can continue growing.

The end result of this is massive growth for everyone and never ending expansion.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
[/quote]

Everyone of us has our own issues to an extend but it shouldn't stop us from contributing, seeing the truth or make us loose faith. Each should do what they can. I my self still have a long way to go with certain levels of understanding and am cleaning out alot of dirt. i think this will take a while. i dont have alot of air and am actually better with showing instead of telling, but i hope any comments i have made up till now have been at least some help for some and i will continue to do so. I try to give my experiences as examples alot. As for the spread of information i have noticed during my newly launched online warfare campaign that the kabbalahexposed.com website is down.

I tend to refrain from commenting on issues I do not understand 100% or at least have a good understanding of, especially with the recent threads on HPS Marine or HP Cobra trying to usurp power or some nonsense, because I'm not them, I do not walk in their shoes and hate seeing comments that speak FOR them as if these people know them inside and out.

But I can definitely see the value in even the smallest of contributions, however I fear I've grown accustomed to trolls trying to build some sort of credibility by getting 40-50 comments before they lift their masks, or outright spew disinformation and I just ignore them. Room to improve I guess.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
"Sorry I've only written 2 worthless posts in 3 years, but I don't have a computer and my boyfriend won't let me use his. But for the first day in 3 years, he is not home so I had the opportunity to use his computer to write this topic. I know I could get a cheap model computer, or a nice model that has been refurbished, for only a couple hundred dollars, but then I wouldn't have an excuse anymore for why I am never here. And don't even ask if I could have written a comment from my phone that is in my pocket every day."

Often I find my thoughts have been already echoed a few times so I refrain from commenting. Other times I want to say one thing and when I read it later it seems like I wrote something entirely different. So I won't comment much unless I randomly do run into a post I can give advice on like your suicide example which I had replied to earlier.

I think there are many here who think alike and are better at saying what I want to say more eloquently and do so. Thanks to all of you who are willing to thank the HPs and help new Satanists more frequently than I do. You speak for many of us even when you act alone.

This post really made me notice how I need to contribute to the community. I made this account last year but I didn't comment anything until the last few days, I don't know why I didn't do anything before but now is the time to apply what I learned until this day and try to be consistent.

I knew that I had to be part of the community so that I could grow, and help others at the same time. And now I want to help in the same way the community has helped everyone including myself.

I may not be too advanced, I've been in Spiritual Satanism for only 1 year, but I'll try to help in what I can and do the work that we all need to do, and of course, strive to become better. Thanks HP Hooded Cobra.

Clearly I want to state clearly how magus immortals said he posted without intentions. And I'll say, that makes no sense. Every action is inspired by intentions. And for an SS, of the age of dedication, I expect intelligence and wisdom to not say there were no intentions to his/her post.
I'll clearly say, have a clear intention, an intention for the growth of both yourself and others and to show that you are actually growing. See beyond your biased opinions and make sure you are balanced.
Every Spiritual Satanist, obviously in dedication to lord Satan must know what post is for our good and which is not. Discard the posts with negative intentions And keep up the fight. The enemy really wants to dissuade so many because their time is coming to an end even more than before. The enemy never expected it and we are the bringer of such freedom. Keep up the fight, no matter who falls, be close to Satan and the Gods of Hell.

LET HELL BE PROUD OF YOU.
HAIL SATAN

About the suicide thing, just to say what's true: Without your work, and this path, two would have been my chances:

1) Death. I would have never had the will to stand up from the floor of the bathroom. I don't know what told me : You are bleeding, but you have still time. Stand up. - So I stood up, and started wandering in the street, then inside, then outside again. That all was because I had been feeling myself in Satanism. They found me, in a very strange state. I was not sad and laughed so much. I even stood on one leg to show them I was not drunk. That was my first rejection of reality, yet I felt so aware of my condition.
If I hadn't known your information, I would stay cold on the floor, for hours.
Cuts were very deep, but I didn't know anything about Anatomy except a movie scene of Netfilx which suggested me to do vertical cuts. So, apart from death, a very wrong death.

2) My illness and absence from myself would have never stopped. I was not connected to reality, I was going to find another way to go. I was trying to contact strangers online to buy me pills for money, meet up, and then having an overdose. I had even argued with my bestfriend for him not giving me his xanax. Now I would be in a ward, stoned, empty, useless, pointless.

The wild thing is that when it was time to cut, I did cut very bad. I literally saw my muscles and nerves moving underneath. What next? NO DAMAGE. Doctor told me that it was a MIRACLE. No Fucking Damage.
It is wild, yes, because I kept cutting for a long time, the way I did it was focusing all my anger in it, and that emotional state had me feeling no pain. It is crazy, thinking about it. It is a blessing. Not to add the animal I saw after.

I can confirm this, as I may still able to find my other profile password.
Black_Butterfly.
That was my only attempt to save myself, Cobra.
I never reached anyone else, nobody knew.
For some strange reason I knew that it was a good deed, to talk to the only people who claimed things about life that simply made me happy and "human", given me what I had always been searching for.
Doctors, what did they do apart from telling me what I already knew?
Am I alive for Olanzapine, or for all this?
Truth is, If I had ever wanted to do it again, a pill would not have stopped me, and those pills never stopped my depression. Neither did doctors, who never could answer my questions and my hunger.
What did? Maxine, You, and all the others. You are not doctors, but to me you've meant much more.
It was not my flesh, but other.
I would have never pleased for a life that did not have the meaning it deserved, I always wanted more.
You made me go from lethargy to being electric. I never was in my life, and now, today, It's like having Beelzevulon raining thunders on me.
And I know when my energy comes from my things, instead of pills.
And the therapy has stopped (I pushed for that), so pills can't do anything really.
My sleep has changed. In this last 13-14 days, I've been sleeping not more than three hours a night. When I wake up, again, I feel electricity in me, no desire to go back in the bed.
Not to talk about how I feel after chanting runes or letters for warfare: in peace. And the more my mother sends me outside because << I can't stand here thinking you're doing that in the near room>>, the more I smile, and thank her for giving me an hostile environment. In poison, I really thrive, and prepare myself for my future.
This, as I will always say, has been my only cure.

I am living and aiming at a contact. See, hear, touch, know them. And much more.
That moment, for how big, still finds me small.
This purpose feeds, and feeds every aspect of me.
I am not like the guy staring at nowhere you find in the street. Nobody here is.
I needed Truth, I needed God, I needed a purpose, I needed home, and my people. I needed the day where I could have said: I am truly, deeply alive.
Now, I may sense what that means.
And if this is happening, it is way beyond my capabilities of self-preservation: it is a blessing. Your gift.

Personally I think it is everyone's duty to help the new members.

I remember I met JoS when my family kicked me out of my home for defying the beliefs of the "Jehovah's Witnesses" religion. That was several years ago, I was exactly 15 years old, I found JoS and the pages "exposing christianity" etc etc. Confirm my doubts about the cruel, angry and unethical Jehovah. So I decided to inquire about the old gods, and about Lord Enki.

On my own I found an answer to most of my questions, however I remember that being able to go to someone in my beginnings would have been very helpful, I did not know where to start, I knew that the first step was my deprogramming and then my dedication. I was disoriented, and it was very complex to ask for help in the Yahoo forums.

The years have passed and I don't think I was the only one in the same circumstances
I think that a specific section for newbies to Satanism would be a good idea to clear ideas. I think the ideal is to reflect the same warmth and affection that Father Enki has reflected for us.

Tyliron said:

I feel emboldened to post this as I almost never post... I have a similar story to share. I dedicated a long time ago when I was very young. I come from a background that is extremely strict “Roman” Catholic. My parents placed me in private schools for many years and it was at this young age where my interest in Satanism began. Long story short, I rebelled against the institutions I was attending, getting into black metal and generalized satanism,and was expelled for this along with poor grades. I had known about the Joy of Satan before, it was the most terrifying experience for me at first. My whole life my family and schools and priests would drum into me everything that is opposite of what we learn here. They always spoke ill of Hitler, the holocaust, Second World War, etc. I remember being four or five years old telling my older brother that I don’t believe in god, and he called me a son of a bitch. It was when I had left my tweens and entered teenage years after being expelled from a fundamentalist Christian school, I encountered a childhood friend of mine on the public school campus I was now going to. We clicked. He had known of the Joy of Satan and we both had a keen interest in the website. One day, he invited me over to to his house, and as soon as I had got there, we began reading the site again and both decided together, to dedicate our souls. I was extremely scared at first and began nervously reading the dedication prayer out loud which he told me to do in my mind instead. It was even scarier, using a sharp pin to draw my blood and put my initials on a small paper, but I felt emboldened by my friend doing the same. We did it. And when the smoke rose from our candle I looked to my friend and he didn’t seem too focused on what was happening, but me always being religious or I would like to say more psychic, I searched for something more there. I almost instantly felt a response. It is the same calming, reassuring, but also invigorating energy I know now. It was the first time I had felt it. I was taken aback, my world changed forever, my friend didn’t seem to even care. But there in that small patio with my lost friend and brother in Satan (wherever you are I miss you) I know that I was experiencing God. It was the divine energy of Father Satan. I’m sorry to say this story does not have a happy ending. My friend didn’t care about reading the website. He made fun me for mentioning material I read there. I came under vicious attack from my own tortured and programmed mind and from evil scum of the toilet spiritual influences of the enemy. I flip flopped from xtardianity back to Satanism, fear of Hell, fear of “racism”. I was still extremely depressed from my father trying to get my mother to kill herself and take me and my brother away from her. My brother making false allegations of child abuse against my mother, both my father and brother trying to poison me against her. I began escaping from my shattered world into drugs, food, pornography, social media, internet, video games etc. this went on for years and progressively got worse. I cannot tell you how much weed I have smoked. I cannot fathom how many packs of cigarettes I have smoked, even taking hard drugs like ecstasy, acid, magic mushrooms, some awful shit called “molly”... this went on for years. Eventually I started getting older and hating myself even more while my self destruction worsened. I drank and drove every day, I was drunk behind the wheel of my wealthier friends cars while smoking huge joints of weed to go to the casino, where we would sometimes be for over 12 hours in a row. Working deadens jobs and even dabbling in xtardian ideology as some of my more depraved friends who partook in drugs, alcohol, and prostitutes were Muslims. If you hate me now I understand because I live with the shame of what I have done every day. Some things I cannot post. I hurt people. I stole from them and sometimes even my own family. I left out other things that happened during all of this where I failed being sober and other things. It was seemingly out of the blue one day something began to grow inside of me and encourage me to put the drugs down. Something was calling me in a manner like that of “it’s do or die time”. I cut off my drug addicted friends and changed my life completely. I began reading the Joy of Satan again, with everything I had read all those years ago, still intact. It finally clicked, what I didn’t understand all of those years ago was “I need to meditate every day and do yoga to advance my soul and study to deprogram from xianity.” I did so and began the journey I am still on today. I tried to contact my friend who I dedicated with, (again, wherever you are, I miss you and hope we meet again, in this life or the astral) and tried explaining to him everything I know now. I tried to remind him of the dedication we performed, what was contained in the website, the information about the Gods and even the nature of the soul. Like an idiot, I jumped the gun on everything and he was significantly freaked out. I never saw him again and he went off to do his drugs and other rubbish... The amount of patience and leniency the Gods have granted me has lasted over a decade of my failures, with the only successes coming very recently. I knew better than to beg for forgiveness after all this time and began to prove myself using the RTRs. RTRs became my whole life. I was really a radical, finally understanding all of the lies and injustice of this world, the evil of our enemy. I made myself a target for our vile enemies and had a profound experience that I cannot mention for safety and personal reasons. But let me tell you I was shown for the second time in my life that Satan is very real. I finally found a balance between meditation and RTRs, High Priest Hooded Cobra’s 40 day program. I’ll never forget the first time I began to spin my chakras. Doing the third eye meditation of Thoth, and feeling the pressure in my forehead. The surging energy waking my up at night, the blissful energy buzz of yoga and pranayama. But most of all the reassuring energy of Father Satan and other benevolent Demons who have visited and helped me throughout my tenure. I am about 80- 90 percent sure of who my Guardian Demon is, and I am so thankful that she has helped and guided me at my best and at my worst, despite all that I’ve done. She chose to understand and guide me. I am still struggling finding a proper balance in my tenure here. It’s been about 5 years. I should be much more advanced than I am now, but due to my occasional negligence, I set myself back and have to start again. I have experienced the energy of the kundalini, have completely healed a pet who had a serious condition and is totally fine and healthy now. Yet still I struggle with discipline and often times even self hatred and self control. Losing control of my diet, meditations, and sometimes even spiritual warfare. That is my whole story to this very minute.. I hope this wasn’t too long. My goal is to advance spiritually and I hope along with others here, to achieve or come as close as possible to the Magnum Opus. I still have my ups and down... I never saw the magestain incident coming and would often tell myself that I was too neglectful of study or too unintelligent to understand his vegetarian xian gibberish. I plan to refresh my knowledge of JOS again and apply a lot more than I have been to meditation, yoga and study. Let me end this rant by telling you all how thankful I am to be here. Thank you all Satanist. Thank you High Priest Hooded Cobra, your writings and RTRs schedules have become an important part of my life. And I never got to tell High Priest Maxine Dietrich, how thankful I am for everything she has provided us here.
Hail Satan
Hail Hitler
Hail the Gods!
Thank you for reading,
-Satanist

One thing that really shows the legitimacy of this path and people on this path is watching people progress. I’ve been here over a decade and it’s so wonderful to see over time people evolve and grow from spiritual practice. Even Cobra. I remember the yahoo days before priesthood and when I think of that cobra versus the one we have today my jaw drops sometimes. Not saying the cobra of old was bad, but just the evolution.

Even myself, I’ve had my ups and downs on my journey, but one thing is I am diligent with my meditation and have been for years, so I’ve seen growth. I’ve made tons of mistakes, but this path and our community are so helpful that it’s the best environment to learn from our mistakes and advance and gain more wisdom and it’s why I’m so thankful to have and be apart of this place.

The thing is these spirituals practices given on the jos do work and you will see results and as you advance and raise your vibration, wisdom comes along with that. Those who are serious, you can tell.

My biggest struggle has been dealing with attacks, but I’m still here even after mountains of attacks so that’s gotta say something. One things for sure, I’m dedicated for life. I’m dedicated to the big guy. Our Namesake and look forward to seeing the rest of the serious among us grow and blossom and light the way for the new arrivals to show them what awaits.

Thank you for this post HP. It is a very beautiful and informative post. As you said, this forum is only as good as the sum of it's members. It could always be better, it could always be worse, why not strive for it to be better instead? I plan to be making a lot of contributions to the forum. Not for status or for glory but because I want all of my fellow brothers and sisters to advance. I wish for every gentile to be able to know the beauty that is Satan.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
"Sorry I've only written 2 worthless posts in 3 years, but I don't have a computer and my boyfriend won't let me use his. But for the first day in 3 years, he is not home so I had the opportunity to use his computer to write this topic. I know I could get a cheap model computer, or a nice model that has been refurbished, for only a couple hundred dollars, but then I wouldn't have an excuse anymore for why I am never here. And don't even ask if I could have written a comment from my phone that is in my pocket every day."

4 years ago I was writing from a phone that cost 48$. The screen was the smallest one can imagine. HPS Maxine has went to a free public library when homeless.

In short, argument invalid.

Wow so... I don't know why and how but this post really motivated me to write on the forums more even if I personally don't consider myself pretty advanced but I always felt from the gods that I should post messages here... every time I wanted to, there were topics to which I had nothing to respond as everything that had to be said, was said; also there was this lack of confidence in my English speaking, which I am still getting rid of, and there was the fact that I don't know why, but I feel like people here aren't going to read my messages or that they wouldn't care about what I have to say, and this maybe comes from my past, where my parents found out that I am a satanist and it didn't go well at all.

And the fact is... I am still here... I have a family in the gods, and I try my best to do what is right every single day. Almost 5 years ago I dedicated myself to Father Satan, back when I was 13, and from then on, my life started to make sense, my powers started to make sense to me at least, as I learned a lot of things about myself, and my past.

As I was advancing, Father and my guardian demon showed me lots of things, about this earth, about Magnum Opus, and about me, and they always were here for me to assist and help when I needed.

I may not consider myself very advanced but I indeed want to help and They know it. And if I couldn't until now, from now on it's the time to be with my brothers and sisters, let aside my fear of being judged or ignored or something else. I love everything that every single one of you has done to this community, and I love to see people here advancing just as it should be, just as the Gods want us to do. And as I helped our side since the ancient times, being an old soul, just doing rtrs and not helping others advance or not communicating with people isn't quite my type of thing, and this post reminded me, I am not like this, I don't want to sit here in silence, now that I finally do have the possibility to be here.
Thank you HPCobra for this post!

KnowingtheSource said:
LHP/RHP, we all need the path or the Way. The Source is like water & we are droplets. The Source ways aren't our way but it is always the Way (funny that manna comes to mind). At the end of the journey is oneness & godhood. Transcend jew/gentile (titles) unto the new Man.

Godspeed

"transcend jew/gentile titles unto the new man."
you DO know the Gods do not accept jews yes? they have no place in this path

Shadowcat said:
KnowingtheSource said:
LHP/RHP, we all need the path or the Way. The Source is like water & we are droplets. The Source ways aren't our way but it is always the Way (funny that manna comes to mind). At the end of the journey is oneness & godhood. Transcend jew/gentile (titles) unto the new Man.

Godspeed

It's a troll account.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Ninja 666 said:
I agree, if you're a person of standing. But HP Cobra, for example, do have the knowledge and skill to deal with these types of things.

If anything goes out of hand, more experienced members also come in and help, in case where destabilization might be a concern, to add the "peer pressure", showing social support etc, that we stand together as a community.

Newbies for example, which has already happened on this thread, do need to ask questions.

Losers and nobodies that come in and ask at times un-sensitive, insulting or disrespectful questions, or outright post just to sow discord, rarely if ever gain any grounds and are easily dealt with by the admins and experienced members. The usual troll, Jew, and infiltrator are a common thing and the majority of the long time members are wise to this. Or they need to experience it.

It's in the off-shot groups, that are outside these forums, that any type of demoralization usually happens. And that's, from what I assume, Jews and infiltrators. Not Spiritual Satanists.

If you're a Spiritual Satanist with standing, and you're somewhat in a position where if you doubt the Joy of Satan forums, or anything, might cause giant waves of demoralization throughout the lower ranks --- that is the answer right there: they are lower ranks.

The usual "ethos" from the lower levels to the higher ones are generally the same. There is a "Lowest Common Denominator" for all of us. So any questions doesn't pose any threat to the stabilization of the forums.

The higher echelons might have to craft a more thorough answer, but in general there is rarely if ever any question that poses a threat, if at all.

In times where there is a giant attack with curses, and infiltrators attacking the forums etc, I believe it is better to remind the experienced and long time members to give their input. That it's important in the general social argument, to show consensus on topics and opinions, and support. As we are all of different characters and personalities, different members respond differently to different inputs here.
hoodedcobra666 I need to tell you this spell because its urgent I think for spiritual warfare as an extra spell that provides offense and defense in time of need, ive been having trouble with hearing shalom in my astral and i was just earlier being harrased by bug eyed retards and even a deep voice reptards, I remember when i first learned about the frtr how we reverse hebrew but that though came to mind again tonight as im writing this because I was pissed off and finally realized that i cant handle greys without satans help but i invoked and started seeing help thats when I thought about reversing the word shalom again but I have a strong and obvious feeling that a demon helped me actually turn it into a real spell, i dont hear shalom no more in my astral because I reversed it and stated "i am reversing the hebrew word shalom and all its curses, binding and negative properties and its immediately directed to all the senders" then I said molahs for a period of time and stated the same as before but when you do tha affirmation imagine youself with all that negative energy and send that shit firing from all angles of your body knowing it is going to the senders immediately. I apologies if i wrote to much and kind of sloppy but im really amazed that a spell i was thinking about doing has came to life and will serve as more ammo for these jwo wierdos. Im amazed yet again Hail Satan Heil Hitler Heil my demoness im almost in tears nc

hi ive been a satanist for a while when i started i was very happy to get started that was over two years ago anyway soon after a i joined i started loosing control of aligning my chakras sometimes id be in real pain and i really hate it and recently i dont know why but its really been hurting today ive been trying to fix it but it really hurts i can feel myself getting weaker i recently found love and want to continue with satanism but i can right know its one of the chakras in my brain im pretty sure that is incorrectly alighned ive alighted most even my minors and im still puzzled i did a small ritual asking for help mby my guardian demon or satan could correctly align them for me but idk or if they could tell me what to do the only problem is im not open at all i have knoledge but im just not open is there a way i can contact a demon asap to help me and stop this pain i just wanna live my life and advance and be happy so someone please help me and sorry for replying i just can figure out how to post on the main

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

LOL, you got a phone though

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Manofsatan said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

This is what Jake Carlson would say when he comes here once every 2 or 3 years to write 1 topic. This is his whole excuse why he couldn't be here more often. For the first time in 3 years, his boyfriend isn't home for a couple hours so he can use his computer. But obviously isn't true, because he would reply to himself on that topic the next 2 days too. But never anything that's very useful.

Manofsatan said:

This is what Jake Carlson would say when he comes here once every 2 or 3 years to write 1 topic. This is his whole excuse why he couldn't be here more often. For the first time in 3 years, his boyfriend isn't home for a couple hours so he can use his computer. But obviously isn't true, because he would reply to himself on that topic the next 2 days too. But never anything that's very useful.

Most likely him and Kikeson were also put here to troll homosexual and bisexual members, as if GLBT organisations aren't already enough of a mockery.

hi ive been a satanist for a while when i started i was very happy to get started that was over two years ago anyway soon after a i joined i started loosing control of aligning my chakras sometimes id be in real pain and i really hate it and recently i dont know why but its really been hurting today ive been trying to fix it but it really hurts i can feel myself getting weaker i recently found love and want to continue with satanism but i can right know its one of the chakras in my brain im pretty sure that is incorrectly alighned ive alighted most even my minors and im still puzzled i did a small ritual asking for help mby my guardian demon or satan could correctly align them for me but idk or if they could tell me what to do the only problem is im not open at all i have knoledge but im just not open is there a way i can contact a demon asap to help me and stop this pain i just wanna live my life and advance and be happy so someone please help me and sorry for replying i just can figure out how to post on the main

This is the wrong place to post this and nobody will answer your here. I recommend you do the following.

Read this thread so you know how to use the forum.
Forum Guide for New Members

Post a reply on this thread or create your own.
Ask All Questions Here! New members

Well, I certainly hope you do not dismiss me for having dedicated my soul to Father Satan 7 years ago, followed JOS and practiced all meditations, studies, rituals, RTRs., etc., for the same 7 years, but I have only entered this magnificent forum maybe 10-15 times, maybe even less.

Thank you Master Cobra for your post.

Hail Father Satan Forever!
Hail the Gods of Hell Forever!

Lightstar23 said:
hoodedcobra666 I need to tell you this spell because its urgent I think for spiritual warfare as an extra spell that provides offense and defense in time of need, ive been having trouble with hearing shalom in my astral and i was just earlier being harrased by bug eyed retards and even a deep voice reptards, I remember when i first learned about the frtr how we reverse hebrew but that though came to mind again tonight as im writing this because I was pissed off and finally realized that i cant handle greys without satans help but i invoked and started seeing help thats when I thought about reversing the word shalom again but I have a strong and obvious feeling that a demon helped me actually turn it into a real spell, i dont hear shalom no more in my astral because I reversed it and stated "i am reversing the hebrew word shalom and all its curses, binding and negative properties and its immediately directed to all the senders" then I said molahs for a period of time and stated the same as before but when you do tha affirmation imagine youself with all that negative energy and send that shit firing from all angles of your body knowing it is going to the senders immediately. I apologies if i wrote to much and kind of sloppy but im really amazed that a spell i was thinking about doing has came to life and will serve as more ammo for these jwo wierdos. Im amazed yet again Hail Satan Heil Hitler Heil my demoness im almost in tears nc

Have you been doing the Final RTR and the the tetra RTR daily? Those can help a lot when it comes to dealing enemy harrasmment. The final rtr destroys the curses at their core.

When he could get a shitty Chromebook for $100 or less...

The reason i keep silent for me is, i don't think i'm ready yet. I keep telling myself i have to do what i can do alone and advance as an individual first before guiding others, and most of the time, i don't think that i'm advanced or mature enough. But ppl always say i underestimate and overestimate myself and thah i'm too harsh on myself but. idk tbh.

And on to the topic... I'll do my best. I do feel my Guardian has helped me alot because of the effort I have put into personal development, spiritual warfare and helping others in this community. Pressure is there because the oy veys are very real, but I will continue FOR SATAN.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I'll try not to call people a Jackass anymore. Even if it is true.

I’m done trying to compare with other races. I’m starting to understand more as I meditate, and also with trolls, I’m doing my best to just ignore them.

I would love to see more of the advanced members post topics more and share experiences. Lead our way so we can be advanced too one day.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Ninja 666 said:

Thank you, HP HoodedCobra. I was in a confused, bad period, I didn't know what to do, what was the way forward. Then I enter the forum and I saw this post of yours and my eyes reopened again. I've been here for 1 year, haven't contributed much, haven't replied to many posts, but it's time to do all of this right. Thank you for showing me the right way again.

Heil Satan!

Manofsatan said:

You made me laugh, thank you Ol argedco luciftias! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shadowcat said:
KnowingtheSource said:

Godspeed

This could be read wrong btw. This is meaning to transcend labels and titles for things and just focus on becoming being yourself. If he/she didnt add gentile to this and just said Jew titles I wouldn't be nervous about this post. I do however not think this person is trying to say what you think. A lot of labels in society are pointless and put people in a box. Hebrew psychology is all about labeling everyone even mostly normal people as having a problem so they can addict them to strong drugs and brainwash them into not being a threat to the Jews anymore. So for the most part yeah let's transcend labels and become human instead.

George Orwell said "In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act" so be a revolutionary. In today's world just being human and living by own actual human nature is a revolutionary act. So we are a revolutionary cause we are human damn it and the enemy can't take that from us.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back