Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About HPS Maxine And The JoS

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
HPS Maxine is the discoverer of our path towards our Gods, Satan, and as far as I am concerned, a Legendary person to walk this earth.

Due to the importance of information conveyed in this topic, it may be a little long.

Other people of Satan definitely done contributions, and more will come, yet her work will remain in the aeons to come. There have not been many, and there will be probably none like her. All these years she knew only tireless work, dedication, and giving to the community.

Everything I explain here is only based on the information that I know, and I cannot speak about things of which I do not know.

First of all, those who have been around, you know for a fact. HPS Maxine never stopped working for one day, and we would never desert anything unless somehow dead or not in this world anymore or something similar.

For what is by now 10 years, I have served and will continue to serve faithfully, with heart, mind and soul, first of all the Powers of Hell. Never did for one day have any regret or second thought about my choice. I never questioned the adverse times, the dangers, the personal sacrifices, and never listened to fear more than I listened to the Gods and whom is my superior. This has earned me the providence and gratitude of the Gods.

No matter how small, or how big you are, if you keep yourself on this path, they will be at your side. Those who truly understand Satanism, will understand by walking this path.

The knowledge HPS Maxine provided that many take for granted [of course, it's free and easy to access after all], is not taken that much for granted by the enemy, who understands it's true value. And has ruled the world through the hiding, corrupting, and applying this knowledge. The enemy is really, really into the far ends of deadly anger because of that.

It can only be stated that all of us, are walking with certainty, into what is "unknown". We have made much of this path known, because people walked it when it was unknown to everyone. There has been zero knowledge over where this leads, or what this path is about. Our inheritance has been lost, and the greatness seldom comprehended. For this reason, people like HPS Maxine have not only been brave and creators, but also, discoverers.

The last year in Beltane, as with any other year, we consulted Satan with HPS Maxine to give us our missions for the next Solar year. Based on this last year, HPS Maxine made the announcement of the Ritual currently shared, which concludes the cycle for this year.

I was obligated to share this ritual and will do every other obligation to that end that which we have agreed to share, based on the things that need to be done.

Sometimes, Satan will relate the missions for this year, but the last three years, have been serious with long-term planning. In regards to the Gods, this was done over basically our side gaining too much power and influence. But also because, as everyone can observe in this world, it's radically changing - there is chaos brewing.

Last year before all of the chaos ensued in February, HPS Maxine explained to me some things that could cause us problems in the future. We knew of this years ago, but now things are reaching a spearhead with all of this. We aren't there yet, so everyone has to be mindful of that. The dark times aren't over. Actually, they have just only began.

One of these things we conversed about, was the intense political turmoil that was going to happen. Just observe what is going on in the United States, and add one and one together. Things taken from granted such as Freedom of Speech may cease to exist, and even if they remain in the Constitution for a while, the practical ramping up of the enemy may render life unlivable for many.

We have been making preparations for this reality that will emerge.

You don't need to make this happen by taking down the Constitution as many people believe. This will be the last step of this all. Only after everything has been already achieved, the enemy will make in the last "Formalities" to take everything down "Legally".

As you can see, violations of human freedoms, attacks on dissidents, attacks on Free Speech and anything else, happens now in violation of almost all laws and Constitutions. They are not asking for any "permission" anymore. The JoS is not only not exempt from this, we are among the first targets, of shadowy warfare and harassment on the JoS.

You don't need Constitutional reform to attack someone in the highway, or make them "get into an accident", to get them "suicided", or to get them "deplatformed" over lies. Persecution of specific individuals is on the menu of the enemy.

While people complain about cuck things like "Oh, was banned from facebook" and other things, they are only seeing the waves in front of them and not the anti-freedom tsunami that has already been emerging.

Who will be targeted first? Knowing the enemy also, and to avoid pointless details, do you think they are sitting there with arms and legs crossed now, or that they have began this extensive warfare, such as...attempts on people they dislike, earlier on?

Meanwhile, Satan and the Gods likewise don't need a Constitution or a Constitutional law either to do what they deem necessary spiritually against these oppressors. Incoming chaos and oppression will only mean that both sides will fight with more sharpened spiritual blades, that is all.

The Powers of Hell are very empowered now, far more than in any other recent century. The enemy, at the same time, is at this point where they have to exert maximum force in order to maintain themselves also. We know beyond any doubt, Satan can see ahead, in the mind, future and heart of any man and woman, but also in the heart of our world and what's coming.

HPS Maxine all these years has not, unlike other pointless fools who constantly write "warnings", issued any warning. When she made a warning, you saw the global fall out come in the next 2 months. For years I haven't heard her issue any other "warning" of that sort. The one time when she did, the fallout came. And it's still ongoing.

Every year, we take notes, we list things based on their importance, and we carry on with what we are given with loyalty to the end. Oftentimes, the results are one will not believe their own eyes based on what they are told to do, but one knows they are doing the right thing, when the forces respond with opening the unseen ways. This is physical, not imaginative and not theoretical.

The path of every Satanist who goes full in to this, is a path not widely known. It has been like this for centuries. It is however known very well by the hearts of those who are made for this path. Even all the surviving texts, do explain this in mystical terms.

HPS Maxine made a lot of this information public because this is what Satan intended, and more will be made which she has shared for publication. She worked so hard, that it should be inconceivable to someone unless they have done at least something close to this. Which is closely to a total rarity to find.

Yet, we all know where this ends, we know the ultimate goal of this path, it's the Magnum Opus. The Gods keep their promises, and they know how to judge the hearts of men, and separate the worthy and those who are proven and those who are not. To attain all these goals in Satanism spiritually, one needs time and meditation to do it.

People think falsely that this will come for "Free", and that one will simply open a webpage and do it. You are wrong. You will not become immortal by opening a webpage. Sure, you may see information in it, but there is more into it. There may be necessary things one have to do, one of them being consistent meditation, so one can receive this guidance. This will be according to one's strengths.

The mythology of all Ancient People's speaks of this in mystical terms, and in the necessity of someone doing meditation and overcoming personal and other obstacles. When you work for this on gradually, this is where you can expect the reward.

This year finds me as the happiest and the saddest man at the same time. Beelzebul has shared with us also after Beltane, that "Knowledge which will arrive, will re-instate the crowns of this earth", to highlight the importance of new information such as the latest ritual. Just observe on the rapid chaos that is happening now, many in power are rather upset.

Last time I heard of her recently, despite the fact we had constant daily communication for around a decade, was around a few months ago. She informed me on what was going to happen to this world, about the Co-Vid situation and about other things I needed to know, to be able to help and protect everyone during these adverse times. As about other things, these were part of her privacy and I respect that, so I didn't ask.

She always has had unequivocal authority over all the JoS and the decisions as it were with the click of a button if needed, any moment, 24/7, all year round.

Personally, I have for years decided, after sometime and in full comprehension of how demanding and consuming this is, to trade my own personal time, to give her personal time which she always lacked in her life. This line of life is not understood unless it's taken, and we shared among other things, the fact that we took service to the Powers of Hell to the fullest extent. This comes at personal cost, but also gives a lot of blessings.

One's personal life though, vanishes. Unless one has decided Satan and the Gods will become the life of someone, they cannot become a successful or longstanding Clergy. I never knew anyone who was close to what HPS Maxine has done, and I have been seeing this on the daily for myself.

The result of this is that one, as far the personal level is concerned, is tragically set back in every other affair. This can set a human back in many ways. In other ways, one grows beyond understanding. One only lasts if their heart is in total alignment to Satan's agenda, and in other words, one has become this agenda out of free will. Clergy is in general as serious as the person taking the undertaking, and it's only a passage to the extent one wants to climb the mountain.

As a general rule, serious Clergy, all are given our mission by the Powers of Hell, and when we follow through, one is set on a chosen final path. This is not about hearsay, rumors and assumptions, this is a fact.

Back in 2017, again on Beltane, I was told by Satan among other things which all came true, that the JoS was being targeted for a total wipeout by the enemy, prepared for the following years if nothing was done. He specifically mentioned years of 2019 and 2020 as being do or die years.

We lived to see this happening, but we were preparing for it. We were besieged both by spiritual and material attacks [in coordination] during these years. As if this was not enough, we also had plants in our midst "activating", as if with a timewatch, to try to raze everything to the ground.

Those of you who have psychic vision, you can see that this was the case, and those who are truly with us, may have experienced their own share of these attacks. This proves beyond any doubt, we have done not only fatal damage to the enemy, but at the same time, we have evolved through it all. Looking back you might notice we are all collectively stronger than ever before.

When I was told of this upcoming disaster, instead of questioning the tragic "What if's" for hearing this, I just went on and learned, prepared, and did my utmost to prevent what was going to come. Satan has always been here for us. And indeed, all those who have been here, you saw it coming and manifesting - and you saw us surviving it and actually even growing through it all.

All things considered, we are still here. I won't even make the numbers we receive anymore public as these will only make people's eyes water. It is unbelievable we reached this distance.

As I watch the enemy, plants and shills, conducting their pointless reversals of JoS information, slandering, jews kvetching,, traitors losing their sanity, even inbound attacks and reactions, all while the globe is reacting to our work, one cannot help but feel very proud of our collective work.

When I related my plans to HPS Maxine and what was going to come, as usual, she told me to just simply go ahead and do whatever it is that I had to do, without holding back. I did what I had to do.

Meanwhile, even little ones who were supposed "Clergy", not only were not in alignment with Satan's desires. As if this was not enough, they scoffed off and even tried to sabotage and prevent saving the JoS from the fangs of not simply some trivial issues, but upcoming extinction.

They thought it was finally time to sleep or betray, or that they would at least pull some fast ones behind our backs when we were dealing with important matters. Such as snooping some building intellectual blocks for future work they have premeditated and instructed to do by the enemy.

Not sure why, but they must have misunderstood the fact that Satan and the Gods are protecting us every step of the way. And the members here. Now, for those who have been around, you've seen them literally roll over in foam with lies, and everything else, revealing their intentions. We didn't have to do much on that one either. We just wanted you to see that too.

The full story of this, is that actually, co-ordinated individuals from a specific country, guided by the enemy, were put in there [they offered us to help us, pretended to be Satanists etc] to basically infiltrate the Clergy and simply pull things down from within.

The enemy, on all grassroots organizations that they perceive will be a threat to them in the future, they send these early on. If these self collapse or these individuals gain power, these "threats" to the enemy are nullified. Most organizations fall that way. It doesn't take much but to read the "Bible" here, which gives instructions on how Jews became "High Priests in Egypt" by putting one infiltrator in, Joseph, who later collaborated with his own tribe to take Egypt down from within.

In regards to the attacks on the web that took the JoS offline numerous times, there were essentially fundamentally two things behind them. One was a German Multinational Company, that deals with "Anti-Hate Speech" rhetoric. Their method is to file false claims about websites, and try to get them shut down. Since there is nothing of the sort, they avoid authorities.

Even worse, they *ARE* themselves an authority. They have so much influence that they don't need to verify anything with anyone. Their opposing party can prove no case of anything contrary, and their word is the law. So much of the "Free Internet" when you encounter these things. But most people or websites never will. The moment they file, something goes down. They were behind one of the attacks that took JoS offline.

We are talking about extremely powerful conglomerates here. Given this world is moving into the fangs of corporations [such as Twitter] ruling so much of it's discourse, this is only proof to us that not even countries or actual authorities can protect anyone from these things. One has to fight them in other ways.

Measuring the odds by logic, for the JoS to still exist, they are basically a little more than zero. Just watch where this world is going and make your own deductions on what's at stake right now.

I could go on all day, but these subjects aren't but only, to give an example of things we have been undergoing.

But the JoS belongs to Satan and the Gods, and this is why it still exists. Through normal standards, we would be gone. We never make these things public as to not put attention in the wrong place, but the enemy is filled with machinations and all sorts of insidious work.

Those who serve Satan faithfully are going to experience frequently, especially in times such as this, what truly having the Gods on your side, means. Serving them is the most beautiful thing in the world, but we live in an ugly world. Personally, this has earned me a lot of hate, especially that of the enemy, who wants every Satanist a defined worthless lowlife, and an ghoul monstrosity without a purpose.

Little does the enemy understand, that warfare against Satan is now futile. Or the JoS in extension. Just seeing the numbers of reach at this point, clears out one thing: The Truth is out there, to the point of no return for both of us and the enemy. The power behind Satan right now is beyond the capacity to be restrained, and the manifestation of this will be ever increasing. The JoS has succeeded in this phase one of it's mission, delivering more than 100%.

Reading around and listening to some little birds, I have heard by some people who really care about the JoS, that there are a few people who are literally hoping that the JoS will fall, or that somehow, due to an array of worldly factors, the JoS is closing to it's end.

Yes, it is closing to the end of the phase where it was small. That's in the past. Now, it's to where the enemy is going to get completely fucked.

"Just as [YHVH's] people cannot see you, you cannot see them, but they will manifest blatantly as the Earth draws closer to the climax of our cause." - Amdusias. It must be added here, that as the enemy deteriorates, "They will all know me", which is the statement from Satan about those who try to harm His people, do come into effect.

We are aware and have been aware of cycles where dross is taken out. Every so often, this happens. Specific people that have nothing more to offer, simply leave, and others, who are of importance, stay, advance, preserve, and reach the next level.

I also want to thank all the people who have stayed, remained steadfast, and in understanding of what we have to do. Even more I want to thank those who have acted and those who want to remain. Know the eyes of the Gods are on you.

Moving on, the JoS has achieved it's mission of exposing the enemy, but now, the phase 2 of the actual implementation and war against the enemy on the realm where we live is becoming a thing we are experiencing. This will not last forever, but until we are done with the enemy and then we can move onto other objectives.

On April 30th 2020, HPS Maxine was let known that she had succeeded on her mission, that has lasted tireless work of 20 years, and she has manifested what the Gods have desired from her to do for the world. A closing of one door happens, and one has to move to the next entrance. The nature of the world is that silence and time is required, and transitions are not known to those sitting behind the door. Only known to those who pass it through.

Before I was told any of this, I was let known in detail by both Satan and Beelzebul on this completing of her mission. Azazel has also notified some select disciples of Satan from the groups, without any notice or word from us. Others less aware may feel we are entering a new phase in our collective mission. And that's because we are.

If you have attained to this level, you know that you have importance to Satan and the Gods. They expect us all to unite together and do what we need to do for the future of our world.

Our conversation with HPS Maxine, although daily for about a decade and on myriads of things, when we last spoke, was brief and to the point. Nobody needs to be concerned about our well-being, and so long we all protect the JoS, the House of Satan is going to exist - and thrive.

I do not know the very specific details of what occurred, but I know these things: HPS Maxine is fine, or actually more than fine. Over the last 2-3 years, she was working intensely spiritually and in attaining knowledge to an extreme level. Everything was happening at once. Nothing the enemy attempted on her has ever went through, ever.

I did my best to give her extra time and relieve her of nonsense that would be time draining for years, to open space for her to apply what she has been given in regards to spiritual information. I returned the favor we were all given by her for saving our lives, and saving us possible lifetimes of having to collect even half of the information in the JoS.

What I know for sure, is that the JoS is here, that we are here, and that we are proceeding with the destiny we have been given. I also know that Satan works in such ways that are very purposeful, and I also know what reasons and missions I have to accomplish for the future.

For months, I have not had any further information about HPS Maxine, but we have had agreed that no matter what, we always had a plan for cases like that. We did everything we should to ensure that everything will continue despite specific individuals, even ourselves in this case, unless we think otherwise.

But granted I saw where this was going 2-3 years ago and knew where she was going, I am pretty confident HPS Maxine reached her sought goal spiritually. She distributed the keys and responsibilities to delegated people that she fully trusted.

Henceforth, the JoS is not dependent on certain placeholders, but from now on, will increasingly deal with VIP's, members of importance and prominence, and those who are willing to give. There's no further need for idle placeholders, fakes, as the phase 1 of the work has been done. We are beyond this need now.

Therefore, based on conversations with HPS Maxine conducted in privacy, decided as early as 2018, to strip specific individuals out. These were her decisions but we decided back then it was not the time to invite even more flack by opening more and more fronts, as they were already too many.

Plus, Azazel, who has been overseeing the situation for years and keeping specific security things in control, included that "they will reveal themselves", saving us the pain of having to reveal anything by ourselves to the public. So it happened. It took only a couple of years and everything became self evident, so my decision was to proceed with the formals was only the cherry on the cake.

Satan leaves nothing to chance, but one has to earn His love and trust. HPS Maxine is a holder of His eternal love and gratitude, and I know this. He also bestowed her His promise and His gifts.

The JoS remains our temple and our bastion and will be the large battleship to our mission, but our knowledge and information must remain on every island in the sea of this world.

The plan, the method, and the knowledge for the next steps of dealing with the enemy's array of curses has been shared to me [we worked on this together]. In the JoS Main website, the ingredients for the recipe of the Magnum Opus are already present. Further information and major updates will be forthcoming in the public.

The above however doesn't have to wait, as the fundamental pieces of the puzzle are all there.

Before anyone jumps into any conclusions and theories, know that in order to attain this, there are many different paths one may have to take to achieve the final end of this path. These depend on one's status, life path one has taken, age, time upon which one lives, and the environment.

Some people who live lives of prominence, or under the strict gaze of the enemy, or who knows what, they may need to take other routes to ensure the necessary privacy to do that.

We live in a world filled with ruthless politics, surveillance, excessive control, and our world is no longer tolerant of any privacy for any individual. This is not the 15th or 16th century anymore.

The JoS at this point constitutes a last holy temple and bastion where the pieces of this knowledge are in the open, so one can solve the puzzle. Given the level, knowledge, and understanding one has, you will be guided appropriately, when the time is right for everyone. The Gods act in infinite wisdom. The point of this is to open the doors and provide the material.

The Gods will do the rest, and when flowers are ready to bloom, they will bloom. We have set the soil, rich in ingredients for growth, and proper. We always took this road on two sides, or we would not even exist right now given the power of the enemy. They follow their end of the deal, know this for sure.

Further on, more long anticipated knowledge will be given in the span of the nearby future. We are at war, and there are limited things that can be said and even less that should be known publicly. This is how things are at present. The enemy doesn't go around throwing everything they have, and there is no reason the side of Satan does this neither. This involves knowledge, details, information and so forth. Our side is far more caring for everyone, so sharing things is necessary. Satan is a giver. The enemy is a parasitic being that only knows taking and taking.

Winning is also necessary for all the future of this world and the generations to come. Words cannot describe the euphoria of knowing that humanity once again does possess all this knowledge once lost, to move once again towards the advancement path which the Gods intended for us.

Lastly, the providence, help and support of our Gods has been the most beautiful and rewarding thing we could ever wish for. We seek to move in the way that they instruct, so that everyone can partake in their blessings, their knowledge, and their excellence.

HAIL SATAN!!

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Thank you High Priest!! This is so wonderful!!!!

I can't wait for the day the Gods finally come back to the Earth physically!! I dream of this very beautiful day, the day when we rid of the enemy!!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!! HAIL ALL OF THE GLORIOUS GODS!!!!

May Father Satan Bless Us All!!

Goodness. This will likely take a couple reads to fully comprehend. However I am happy things have been progressing for the cause. Even in my horridly untrained state I have heard recently "keep your head down, it's not time for you yet."

I wish everyone and, of course, you the Clergy, the best. Stay disciplined, and keep at it. I look forward to the future, eagerly, but with my guard up.

If it's not safe to discuss this openly, then I'd have no hard feelings having this message declined from being uploaded, but I figured I should make it known, just in case others had similar experiences and need to hear from others, so there's a general sense of awareness of who and what.

I was indeed contacted, late last year, around the time of the Solstice and Satan's Day respectively. The message was deeply personal and made use of my own personal Siddhi. The experience I had, in the wake of this contact, was unlike anything I'd experienced prior, and fully changed the way I perceive my own abilities and the path ahead. It was a psychic event for me unlike any other.

I will be humble and admit, I did not, at the time, know the full magnitude of what the contact meant. So I'm glad this post was made, so I know that there was meaning behind contact of this degree. At the time I was so distracted by the event itself, I did not fully stop to consider the full extent of the potential meaning, so it's nice to know others have likely had similar events transpire themselves. Clarity is worth everything at times like this.

In the same breath, as beautiful as it was, the previous month since the contact, in terms of negative energy, attacks and general enemy hassling, has been the worst month I've lived through in those regards. I won't complain, of course, this is what I signed up for. But if you've been feeling particularly oppressed lately, well, there's obviously a reason. I'm looking forward to when the skies and energies clear, because it has been undeniably rough. It goes without saying I'm past the point of stopping or being scared away, so it's wasted time on their part. I'm sure that sentiment is commonplace.

As to not make this purely about myself, my congratulations go to HPS Maxine as well. I'd not have made it this far myself if not for her, none of us would have. I'm sure, wherever she is, it's everything she hoped.

Hail Satan always.

Absolute critical times.

Best wishes to Maxine and her journey.

The audio sermons with her voice immortalise her work at that point in time.

Thank you everyone. I love you all true SS.

Forever comitted and forever active in the work.

First let me say thank you so much for your dedication and hard work. On the otherhand this message makes me wonder if Maxine has reached godhead or uummm....something else. Either way it is great for her because she would be with the Gods right now. Im probably reading to much into it. This also brought another thought to mind. I have heard people say that Hitler is a VIP of Hell, now I know that Maxine will be a high VIP. This also makes me wonder who else throughout history is a VIP of Hell.

Alot of times I find myself questioning where I stand in all this. I think it has alot to do with patience, the enemy has revealed itself to me posing as an angel. Me being the dummy I am started questioning it's charisma and beautiful energy with questions about the gods. It then said I had to be killed and that it's either us or them. My advancement is really slow and it frustrates me sometimes drives me to doubt. Still everyday I wake up and do my power meditations 2 times a day, deep down in my soul this proves to me how strong my faith really is.
Hail Satan!!

If this "simpler" stage of spreading of the main information and rituals was just the first phase, I can't wait to see what the next steps will be like!!

A big Hail to HPS Maxine Dietrich and the Gods!!!!

C2594874E6ABCF3B9DB16ADD40013201602C0071

As long as one member, dedicated in blood, still stands loyal then the ministry and our cuase can never fail. There are now to many torchbearers holding firm and aloft the light of Satan and ourmost beloved Gods. We sons and daughters of Satan stand loyal and ready as we always have and always will!

Hail Satan!!
Hail The Gods of Hell!!
Hail High Priestess Maxine!!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Thank you for disclosing this information to us HoodedCobra. This is definitely not the end as fools would think, but the beginning of something even more beautiful.

I've also not forgotten about my ends, as with everyone here, as some have been making considerable progress. Good timing for the coming days. The enemy has tried to bury our fruits in attempts to makes us underrate our influence to the world, however, we've definitely made it very far and this will be the appreciation and signification of the efforts, unity and commitments of the JoS and its clergy and members.

If it weren't for the gods, none of this would've been known, but now there's been a breakthrough and I'm now beyond disbelief in the faith of our gods and the power & influence of the Joy of Satan and its members. I thought you and many would feel it too, a special thanks to Azazel as well. The JoS is stronger than ever, the enemy will also realize their end has already begun.

I only regret that I did not find JOS years ago in my teenage years, especially looking back in retrospect that there were several signs and things I experienced that suggested things that seemed to try to lead me here, which i did not know the meaning of completely untill years later coming here and dedicating. I thank Maxine and you ofcource HP for everything up 'till now that's been done, as finding this path has already changed my life in a short time, and brought me to many things that I had known deep down even as a child already but just didn't know how to express it. After having even more experience from certain things in life as an adult coming to Satan everything just seemed to put pieces together and make sense.

As long as we keep fighting and have the Gods our cause will never stop. jumping over even the largest of obstacles will be no problem. This I am sure of. Our tanks will keep rolling untill the enemy turns to ash!

Hail Satan!

Sarmenti said:
First let me say thank you so much for your dedication and hard work. On the otherhand this message makes me wonder if Maxine has reached godhead or uummm....something else.

You know, I had the exact say thought a few weeks ago when I dwelt on the matter. If she hasn't already, since April 30th of last year, then she will certainly reach it soon.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Reading this has filled me with what you could call 'renewed hope', although I don't rely on 'hope' in Satanism but Knowledge and hard work.
Glad to know HPS Maxine is doing alright and that her mission is now complete. Like you, I owe that woman EVERYTHING. I don't know where I'd be today if she didn't do what she did, giving our entire race another chance to take our Planet back and accomplishing our Gods' given right to Godhood.

I'm also extremely pleased to hear that some VIPs are on our path as well, I just hope when they do come out (if they will) that they'll be careful.

One thing that I'm wrapping my mind around again is this though:
HPS Maxine said there are many paths to the final goal, and you just reminded me of that concept. I have been thinking about the meaning of this lately seeing how some people, who I know to be spiritually gifted, have reached their current state by means that sometimes are so different from the Satanic path to resemble another path entirely. Now I do understand these people not to be of the enemy, but I'm wondering just how different the path can get, as I always perceived the JoS' instructions as pretty solid and inflexible.. at least for what concerns the basics.
These days, I'm seeing some of these people 'stepping back' into Satanism to a degree and I understand they are starting to walk on some of our same footsteps on the way to our final goal, so I see they've made progress that way too.

Personally, I have noticed a change in myself as well (this is what made me wonder about these people), as I have been starting to see Spiritual Satanism as what the 'ultimate Hindu spiritualist' would reach after mastering concepts like meditation and yoga and vibrating mantras (things we find in Hindu culture as well), and it seems to be helping me somehow better understand Satanism... don't know exactly why though. I've been on this path for now 20 years and only now some things seem easier or obvious.

I guess this has something to do with the way I have seen Father Satan when he came to me, one time he looked like Shiva and had this strong 'Hindu vibe', and other times it was a peacock or signs of peacock feathers (something Hindi people told me to be of Krishna but that I know for a fact now to be of Satan/Shiva).

I'm not even Hindi, so I have no idea why this 'look' would make more sense to me.... perhaps it was just so I could tell people "I worship Shiva" whereas to say "I worship Father Satan" would have got me in trouble when meeting the subject in conversation.

And thinking of that, I feel truly disappointed that I know more about Shiva and Hindu spirituality than any Hindi I've ever met. Today, India seems to be all about Bollywood and showmanship, and it feels like people have zero connection with their Gods (many of them I'm sure to be our Demons).

Regarding these looming dark times, I know it's going to be hard, but I'm also very positive and feel very grateful to the Gods for always being there for us. I know we will complete Satan's work.

Keep up the Spiritual Warfare everyone. I know how hard it is right now, I myself have been victim of many psychic and even physical attacks lately, but this only proves I have been a serious enough threat to the enemy. So, ONWARD!

HAIL FATHER SATAN FOREVER!!!! SIEG HEIL!

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:
HAIL SATAN!!!!

HPS Maxine said there are many paths to the final goal, and you just reminded me of that concept. I have been thinking about the meaning of this lately seeing how some people, who I know to be spiritually gifted, have reached their current state by means that sometimes are so different from the Satanic path to resemble another path entirely. Now I do understand these people not to be of the enemy, but I'm wondering just how different the path can get, as I always perceived the JoS' instructions as pretty solid and inflexible.. at least for what concerns the basics.

These are my statements here, meaning, different focus and application of the 8 Fold Path we already know. All of this, is Satanic Path. Some Yogis for example, focus extensively on the mental or vibration aspects of meditation to attain this, while others focus on physical Yoga such as extensive Kundalini Yoga.

There are more than one ways to reach these things, and it's because people are different. More clarifications will come in the future about this.

Spiritual Satanism could easily be viewed, among other ways, as supreme knowledge Hinduism of the primordial style. The same goes for other Pagan religions. Because what people learn today here openly, they learned in the secret schools of the past. In all Pagan undertakings of the subject.

Low Priest said:
...My advancement is really slow and it frustrates me sometimes drives me to doubt. Still everyday I wake up and do my power meditations 2 times a day, deep down in my soul this proves to me how strong my faith really is.
Hail Satan!!

You're the one rushing, your advancement seems to be on it's natural way and time.

I surely know I'm stronger, better understanding and when I think back, the difference is way much. The Joy of Satan is growing in power and I feel it. I just want to express my gratitude for the time given by HPS Maxine, I love you. Back then during the time of yahoo groups she gave me a word of power for the aura explaining how it's gold in nature too. I always felt this uniqueness about her, her voice and her posts.
When I finally found this path, everything led me here although the fucked up Xian shit I was born into tried all its best to make sure I never found this path, when I think about it and the things I did and exhibited as a child, I now know I am meant to be here, and serving and I choose to do it and make my contributions from whatever level, to follow the examples set by our clergy and always believe every step. I am proud and happy to be with the JOS and no other. I'm glad I did not wound up in sick places like the COS or any other fucked up cults. I have so much sanity here and I'm control of my own life. Thank you HP HoodedCobra 666.
HAIL SATAN
HAIL THE GODS OF HELL

This post really helped me grasp the full risk that the forums have been at, and I had not yet seen things in such a light as I saw it while reading this. The entirety of my time I’ve been thinking how free and lucky we are, that things have never been this good which is only a partial truth. In the grand scheme of things, it has also never been this bad. Even through the dark ages and when the crusades were happening, as evil and sick as it was, the knowledge and people still existed together in communities. That was just the beginning of the abuse there. Now with technology and mass media, information is being buried hidden and corrupted. They’ve been planning this shit out for centuries. As soon as they wiped out communities and physical information, and fully had their mits in the population, they jumped on board with tech as the age of Aquarius approached. They’ve been rewriting history as it happens for ages. The world hasn’t ever seen destruction on the level that it’s on right now. Nor people. Now foods are poisoned, races are being mixed, and the world is headed full force into spiritual and physical degradation. I’ve been perceiving this world in such a beautiful and rose colored way the last 10 years.

I’ve also had an idea that as we transition through ages, that might mean that we are also aligned with a degree or fixed star. Do fixed stars have any effect on the ages? Just an estimation as I don’t know how long it takes for the earth to go through a degree, but when it was at 28 degrees of Pisces (scheat) it would’ve been around the beginning of the age of Pisces when there was mass murder and lost spiritual knowledge, misfortunes, and rapid changes in communities forming and deforming. When good scientists and philosophers started coming up this may have been around 4 degrees of Pisces. With 2000 years, if it changes a degree every 66 years and there’s an orb of 1-2 degrees then a fixed star could have an effect as long as 200 years. I’ll post this in the astrology forum but as we are possibly on the 29 degree mark in Aquarius (since the signs move through the ages backwards) it signifies a major end to many things. Same as every beginning and end of an age which has been stated on here before.

I am truly truly proud to be with the Joy of Satan. Words cannot express how I feel. Hail Satan!

Special thanks to HPS Maxine and HPHC. Only Gods know how much help you two have been to me.

I would not get too excited about this too much guy’s Hp hooded cobra just gave us some very detailed info about Hp Maxine and it was too much info for my liking it makes me un easy that the enemy may have this info on her. it is very unsafe to have info out like this ok it is like wearing yellow in a sea of black shirts this should have been let out bit by bit and not all at once. I feel ok about the message and I get what Hp hooded cobra was trying to say but it shouldn’t be lightly read and the important info should have been redacted the risk is high.

the gods can protect Hp Maxine soul but not her body they can’t as far as I know they can’t come down in flesh and blood to save her or any other VIP person something can still happen to their flesh and blood bodies. There is always a threat present just don’t get caught up in the shine of the message always stand your guard anything can happen.

hail
satan

Sundara said:
This post really helped me grasp the full risk that the forums have been at, and I had not yet seen things in such a light as I saw it while reading this. The entirety of my time I’ve been thinking how free and lucky we are, that things have never been this good which is only a partial truth. In the grand scheme of things, it has also never been this bad. Even through the dark ages and when the crusades were happening, as evil and sick as it was, the knowledge and people still existed together in communities. That was just the beginning of the abuse there. Now with technology and mass media, information is being buried hidden and corrupted. They’ve been planning this shit out for centuries. As soon as they wiped out communities and physical information, and fully had their mits in the population, they jumped on board with tech as the age of Aquarius approached. They’ve been rewriting history as it happens for ages. The world hasn’t ever seen destruction on the level that it’s on right now. Nor people. Now foods are poisoned, races are being mixed, and the world is headed full force into spiritual and physical degradation. I’ve been perceiving this world in such a beautiful and rose colored way the last 10 years.

I’ve also had an idea that as we transition through ages, that might mean that we are also aligned with a degree or fixed star. Do fixed stars have any effect on the ages? Just an estimation as I don’t know how long it takes for the earth to go through a degree, but when it was at 28 degrees of Pisces (scheat) it would’ve been around the beginning of the age of Pisces when there was mass murder and lost spiritual knowledge, misfortunes, and rapid changes in communities forming and deforming. When good scientists and philosophers started coming up this may have been around 4 degrees of Pisces. With 2000 years, if it changes a degree every 66 years and there’s an orb of 1-2 degrees then a fixed star could have an effect as long as 200 years. I’ll post this in the astrology forum but as we are possibly on the 29 degree mark in Aquarius (since the signs move through the ages backwards) it signifies a major end to many things. Same as every beginning and end of an age which has been stated on here before.

To be honest i believe its possible we hit 29.59 Aquarius on December 21st-23rd 2012 or some time after that. It is also possible we simply hit 0 something in Pisces where the energy starts to be mixed. I know i remember when i was younger the energy was Pisces totally and really bad. I am not fully sure on this but i felt a big shift on the 22nd 2012. 2024 is pluto in Aquarius and Neptune just barley hits the 0 Aries point for a few days then retrogrades. I feel like though the energy around earth is by far more Aquarius than pisces.
But even so to be honest there will still be some Pisces influence for a bit. The 29 degree of things towards the end and 0 degree retrograding towards the end starts to become mixed with the next sign if you tune into things you can feel this yourself. 2024 is when we more start to feel aquarius energies but it wont be true Aquarius energy more so until Neptune leaves Pisces for good in 2025.

This is just my thoughts but you dont have to worry about us needing to be fully into Aquarius energy in every way to have a better world. We will win against the enemy long before the last of Pisces energy is gone in 2150 or whatever Cobra said.

She really is amazing, and so are you HPHC. I'll say again that I'm very grateful for everything here, and the opportunity to be part of it all. I don't know how much longer I would have lasted in my downward spiral before finding the JoS.

Let's focus on what needs to be done, and keep marching to our victory and beyond.

Hail Satan

Thank you for writing this topic, and your and Maxine’s tireless work over the years bringing us guidance and the knowledge of true Spiritual Satanism. Especially to Maxine for her tireless service to this cause and to our Gods, to bring our world a future. Without her it seems likely this Earth would have been lost, or gone through more endless cycles of regression and suffering than it already has.

We are able to change this course thanks to her gathering all the information on spirituality that had been lost, giving people back the keys to contact the Gods and open the true spiritual path again. Maxine really has been the key in all this. Satan needed people to hear him and act in his name in order to open the way for our Gods to conduct their agenda here on Earth once again.

Regardless of their immense power and beautiful intentions, if there is nobody who can understand and listen, or even see them due to being blinded and deafened from the enemy curses, the world would never be able to change and shift away from under the enemy shadow.

In the time of need for a person to open the gates so to speak for our Gods influence and power to become known and seen once more on this Earth, Maxine appeared and took upon herself this infinitely daunting task to bring back their legacy and pioneer the path that had been lost to us gentiles on Earth.

Her feats in creating and maintaining the Joy of Satan are nothing short of miraculous. No human could realistically do the same. Her role was no less important than our Fuhrer Adolf Hitler, and her mission no less difficult than his. In the same vein her reward for her tireless efforts and work are also no less than his.

Satan would never let her pass away in vain. He looks out for his own and always rewards appropriately. Maxine has undoubtedly received his eternal love, blessing and respect. A reward most high. She is definitely more than fine.

High priestess Maxine, thank you for giving us everything you have. Thank you for your endless hard work, for giving us all this opportunity to fix our world and to walk this spiritual path.

Thank you and congratulations to your immeasurable accomplishments. The work you have succeeded in has given birth to hundreds, thousands, if not countless future Gods in the ages to come. For one to sow such divine seeds, I can only bow my head in absolute awe and reverence to that accomplishment.

You are one of the greatest gentiles to have ever walked the Earth. Legendary among legends. It is my greatest honor to walk on this same path as you, even if far behind you. It is thanks to you I could walk this path at all.

May you always be blessed for eternity to come High Priestess Maxine.

Commander Cobra, you have enormous responsibility on you now, the likes of which I can only imagine. You are such a great and wonderful leader to stand behind, I am glad in the truest sense of the word to have you to look up to and to pioneer the way through that which is to come. I will dedicate myself in my full capacity to succeed in this path and do what is necessary, along side you and my fellow brothers and sisters here, so we can have as great of a success on phase 2 as phase 1 has been.

Things might change, but our mission is more important than ever. I am so proud to follow your lead, and to follow the will of our mighty Gods and see this through to the end.

Thank you for your dedication and strength to move forward with us, to pull through and guide us in the next phase.

Surely you too will receive the eternal blessing of our Gods when the time is right and when your mission is complete. Together we persevere until it is done.

HAIL SATAN!

Trees always bear fruit on the path of the dedicated, especially when your path is aligned to the eternal Gods. I'm proud of this community and having confirmation of my suspicion that HPS Maxine has finally reached her goal and is moving on to higher achievements that most of us cannot even fathom. I look forward to the wealth of information that is to come and to continuing the war efforts till the enemy is fully annihilated.

Heil Satan!
Heil Maxine!
Sieg Heil!

I honestly don't know where I would be today if Spiritual Satanism did not existed. I have to thank HPS Maxine for this and of course the God's, without them I would not be what I am today.

I'm far from being perfect but Spiritual Satanism changed me so much and made my life so much better, if you told me some years ago my life would have changed so much in just some few years I would have not believed you but here I am.

Hopefully I can become a better Spiritual Satanist and advance even more to make the God's more proud of me.

A big thank to HP HoodedCobra too, I can't even immagine the hard work you put in to all of this.

THANK YOU HPS MAXINE
THANK YOU HP HOODED COBRA

I think that nobody really realise how much effort and time you dedicated to fight for Satan.

It’s time to wipe the enemy out once and for all

I remember a few years ago when there were people doubting the high priests. I'm glad I followed my instincts and stayed out of the drama. That was around when the first forum started.

I'm grateful to Maxine and all the HPs. I feel as though we all owe her a debt of gratitude.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
HAIL SATAN!!!!

These are my statements here, meaning, different focus and application of the 8 Fold Path we already know. All of this, is Satanic Path. Some Yogis for example, focus extensively on the mental or vibration aspects of meditation to attain this, while others focus on physical Yoga such as extensive Kundalini Yoga.

There are more than one ways to reach these things, and it's because people are different. More clarifications will come in the future about this.

Spiritual Satanism could easily be viewed, among other ways, as supreme knowledge Hinduism of the primordial style. The same goes for other Pagan religions. Because what people learn today here openly, they learned in the secret schools of the past. In all Pagan undertakings of the subject.

Without HPS Maxine the clergy esp HPHC for being here for us taking time to answer questions and give advice, we wouldnt have nothing.

I hope all the threats to life etc has stopped on our HPS disgraceful that.

This forum and Clergy even a good few posters have helped me when in sticky moments but obviously we will win in the end as we are of Satan and our Gods.

Victory is ours, without a doubt.
All of us together, with Father and the Gods behind us, we are indestructible.
We are at the frontlines, facing our enemy head on. We will be at the frontlines, rebuilding our planet after our enemy is defeated.

I remember HPS Maxine mentioning in a statement concerning Spiritual Warfare, that all Satanic Souls that resided in Hell have all been reincarnated on Earth and that all of us will be joining the ranks of Hell. I believe we all are the warriors who will defeat our enemy and protectors who will rebuild and protect our planet.

HAIL HIGH PRIESTESS MAXINE
HAIL HIGH PRIEST COBRA
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND ALL OUR GODS AND GODDESSES

Is she Maxine or Ellen Ripley on Nostromo with a flamethrower?
I am so grateful for all this.
And I feel blessed to have all this and You in my life.
Not getting emotional, it is objective reality for me.
And the more I am into this, the more I welcome Satan, and the more I feel alive.
These days have been strange: many cold drafts hitting me when everything is closed and locked.
Yesterday late night I was talking to Satan, I was on the bed, and I stretched my hand. I didn't expect anything from it, I always do symbolic deeds.
The coldness happened again, it was as if the air had decided to cool down and caress my hand.
And all I could do was to burst out laughing till feeling tears in my eyes.
This is my first time in life feeling this "Joy".
And this only makes me want to go on with the next rituals. Thinking they may appreciate my will makes me just more and more into this.
Hail Satan!
Hail Lilith!
Hail Azazel!
Hail Beel!
Hail Asmodeus!
Hail Hitler!

I don't post much on the forums, and in the past i have acted brash and insensible. But I wanted to express how grateful, and indebted I am to the work of HPS Maxine and HP Hooded Cobra. Despite personal hardships, and periods of spiritual absence, I have always been motivated and re-awoken by Cobra's battle-cry's, and I fight for the day we stand victorious, and Cobra can orate one of his speeches.

Over the past few weeks, the realisation of the situation and gravity of it, has given way to a new beginning in my spiritual career, one of dedication and commitment, not of sporadic motivation followed by nothing. I am eternally grateful for the ability to simply look at a website to find powerful meditations, lost for centuries and millennia. Like Cobra said, I know I cannot even begin to imagine how much work and time it has taken to amass such a spiritual arsenal.

Although I am but one person, and i'm sure you've heard this countless times, I hope it still holds weight, when i say Thank you High Priest Hooded Cobra, for everything, and Thank you High Priestess Maxine, even though she is not here, her work has affected us all in innumerable ways.

Hail Satan!!!

I admit the circumstances I am having are frustrating, but hearing this about Maxine and the details about our influence over the world really warms my heart. Commander thanks again for all the effort and work you put for us! *raises right hand for NS salute*

Maxine's name, like yours, will echo over the next centuries, millennia, eons, as well as that of the saviors who led the ranks of spiritual fighters who, loyal and determined, launched the RTRs necessary for our victory. Proud and determined, I offer my service more and more vividly to our Guides: Divine our Gods, and human, you HP both to those who work on the surface and to those who work below.
Thanks

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I have my doubts on the legitimacy of this. It's understandable if she wanted some time off, but it makes absolutely 0 sense for her to do this by just wordlessly disappearing.

This kind of post should have been done by her instead of you. But she's just silent.

Either you are bullshitting and hiding important details, or she disappeared for reasons other than "taking a break". This whole narrative is fishy.

Amazing post! Let's continue finishing off the enemy while they're weak instead of taking it easy! Now is even more of a reason to not just do the RTRs but to spam them like Hell.

Thank you for everything HP Hooded Cobra and thank you too HPS Maxine. There's no words to describe how incredible you two are and the beautiful work you have done for humanity.

Hail Satan!!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Spiritual Satanism could easily be viewed, among other ways, as supreme knowledge Hinduism of the primordial style.

I've heard before of the 8 Fold Path, but while I understand about meditation and vibration in comparison to things like Hatha Yoga or the 5 Tibetans, I wonder what the other 6 paths may be, or if they are an extension or variation of these main ones I already know of and use. I'm truly glad you mentioned that because I've been looking for more ways to challenge myself and see if I can't trigger my Kundalini to raise faster than the slow way it's set upon right now, I guess doing all 8 paths every day would be the best and most effective results. Can't wait to learn more about it.

As for the Hinduism reference, this just stuck an old memory: about 5 years before becoming a Spiritual Satanist, I was reading and looking for more information I'd find reliable anywhere I could find, and while I disregarded all the 'new age' bullshit as the bullshit it was, I was shocked to find in an old Italian book on 'occult sciences' a chapter describing the ultimate benefits of Hatha Yoga, the so called Siddhi.. perhaps because the description of one of the 8 adept Siddhis in particular was exactly the same as something I had done just a year or two before that, but I knew right there and then that that knowledge wasn't bollocks at all, and that I should have found more about it. Needless to say, there's basically zero material on that even online. Only Spiritual Satanism open up the gates of knowledge that would allow for understanding how to perform those miracles and so much more. And maybe that is why I see Father Satan as the Hindu identity, Shiva.

I hope there's more coming on the 8 Fold Path soon, I can hardly wait now... :lol:

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
HAIL SATAN!!!!

But how do you understand what is the best for you? Is it just based on what you are attracted the most? I feel like mantra would be mine but I don't know if its just because its "easier" to sit and vibrate a mantra than doing something like Yoga ( I still like a lot) which is more "difficult" in some ways.

I'm very excited for the new informations on Jos, I wish one day I can directly ask the God's. I'm definitely advancing when it comes to intuition, predicting things before the happen but when it comes to talking telepaticaly I'm not that close, at best I comunicate through intuition and tarot cards.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back