Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Backup Domain For Forums: www.ancient-forums.CO

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
We have another domain that points to the Forums. This is in case the "New America" cannot tolerate Free Speech to the point where they have to do domain seizing or who knows what else.

The additional domain is same as the one we have now, minus the m in the end. Both .com and .co will work at the same time.

In case anyone visits the forums and the .com domain does not show something, use the .co

www.ancient-forums.co

Says:
Information

The requested page could not be found.

Is that normal????

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
We have another domain that points to the Forums. This is in case the "New America" cannot tolerate Free Speech to the point where they have to do domain seizing or who knows what else.

The additional domain is same as the one we have now, minus the m in the end. Both .com and .co will work at the same time.

In case anyone visits the forums and the .com domain does not show something, use the .co

www.ancient-forums.co
Thanks! This will be good insurance.

By the way, HTTPS doesn't work for the .co domain, but I guess that's ok for a backup domain.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

www.ancient-forums.co

Tried this and it works great. Shows the unsecure connection warning though.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Works as advertised, only that the SSL cert has expired in June already, hence the browser declaring it a "security threat" lol.
Thank you for your efforts!

It's good to know we're prepped with backups for everything. Just wanted to point out that the Satanic Symbols link on the JoyofSatan.org home page keeps taking me to a variation on this link. Not sure if this is an issue for anybody else but all other links on the home page work fine. The numbers at the end of the ww_ change each time but it's the same link.

http://ww6.evilgoy.org/www.angelfir...66blacksun.angelfire.com/Satanic_Symbols.html

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

www.ancient-forums.co

Brillaint HPHC

Hope all is good

Gtcareer+politicians+actually+have+any+beliefs+gt+actually+have+_0ba5f796c180d5c07036b565b89cf42c.jpg

Thanks ive had a lot of trouble lately getting the forums to load. HAIL SATAN!!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
All issues will be addressed on this. Just remember it in case domains have issues or something.

Alright ill put it in my book.

NameHere said:
Says:
Information

Is that normal????
Its an issue with the link itself that Cobra has posted. Type it in manually (ancient-forums.co) and it works fine.

NameHere said:
Says:
Information
Is that normal????

No. If you click on the above provided link, it actually takes you to ancientforums.COM/ancientforums.co. Instead, just type in the URL www.ancient-forums.co and that should work.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

www.ancient-forums.co
It is log-in-able? Is it a back-up, or is it simply another URL which comes to this exact same forum? I went to it and it showed me as logged-out while I am logged-in here.

FancyMancy said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

www.ancient-forums.co
It is log-in-able? Is it a back-up, or is it simply another URL which comes to this exact same forum? I went to it and it showed me as logged-out while I am logged-in here.

Yes, it fully is. It's the live forum, just from a different gateway. So it can be used.

https://ancient-forums.com shows no errors now. But for some reason when it's typed in the short version, redirection has a little problem. Working on it.

Blitzkreig said:
NameHere said:
Says:
Information
Is that normal????

No. If you click on the above provided link, it actually takes you to ancientforums.COM/ancientforums.co. Instead, just type in the URL www.ancient-forums.co and that should work.

Shael said:
Its an issue with the link itself that Cobra has posted. Type it in manually (ancient-forums.co) and it works fine.

Oh! Thank you both so much!!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
FancyMancy said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

www.ancient-forums.co

Yes, it fully is. It's the live forum, just from a different gateway. So it can be used.

https://ancient-forums.com shows no errors now. But for some reason when it's typed in the short version, redirection has a little problem. Working on it.
Good work, HP.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back