Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Spiritual Warfare Schedule: 25th of December / 3rd Of January

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Greetings to all of our Satanic Warriors and Comrades.

We are exiting a highly successful cycle of warfare against the enemy from the 11th to the 22nd. After a few days of rest [and intermediary fruitless planets], we are now going to start another short and to the point schedule. Now, headed in the New Year, it's time to bless up. So buckle up.

Due to the nature of affairs currently ongoing, these schedules will not be as long as to give the enemy a lot of time for preparation. This schedule we will be following is rather simple this time, and will consist of 3 Rituals done in total. These revolve around blessing our common gathering, so that people are benefiting during upcoming difficult times. Please refer to past made topics so that you are not alarmed, and keep meditating and stay strong.

From now on, the daily RTR, should also include the Tetragrammaton reversal/Veil removal. This only adds a few additional minutes if anything and is extremely strong, and should be thrown as napalm to the enemy. It also does too many positive things for our side to currently write [may elaborate even more in the future, as awareness is paramount]. Those of you who are psychic, you understand full well what these things may be.

All in all, this will drag down all the fake idols of the enemy, including xianity, which is basically a basic proponent of the hebrew veil itself. "Christianity" is nothing but a hebrew mental apparition on the minds of Gentiles, to bring them under control. It's an occult weapon of the enemy and it'll go down with the rest of the arsenal. It's going to die out very fast.

HPS Maxine has related to me earlier this year, the enemy is having major issues and is rather depleted. This is only far more real now. Now is the time to hit them so hard with the Final and Veil Removal.

I strongly believe that our members need frequent blessings, not only to avoid hardship, but also to receive rewards and assistance for fighting spiritually for Satan. This is mandatory for everyone's well-being. I hope Santa brings you lots of gifts next year. Worldwide, things will be hard next year. These will lessen the blow.

Every Ritual done henceforth will come at increased potency. This deals with increased power and less resistance by the enemy.

Happy New Year to everyone, and bless up.

Below the Ritual Schedule:

25. FRTR, Wealth for Satanists Ritual, Race Awakening Ritual
26. FRTR, Wealth for Satanists Ritual, Race Awakening Ritual
27. FRTR, Wealth for Satanists Ritual, Race Awakening Ritual
28. FRTR, Wealth for Satanists Ritual, Race Awakening Ritual
29. FRTR, Wealth for Satanists Ritual, Race Awakening Ritual
30. FRTR, Wealth for Satanists Ritual, Race Awakening Ritual
31. FRTR, Wealth for Satanists Ritual, Race Awakening Ritual
1. FRTR, Wealth for Satanists Ritual, Race Awakening Ritual
2. FRTR, Wealth for Satanists Ritual, Race Awakening Ritual
3. FRTR, Wealth for Satanists Ritual, Race Awakening Ritual

Below the Ritual Links:

Final RTR:

https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/RTR_English.html
2 in 1 Paintable Ritual by Soaring Eagle - https://web.archive.org/web/20201212181746id_/https://eager-meninsky-9ce80b.netlify.app/

Tetragrammaton Wipeout:

The Webpage: https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/SHITHEY.html
The Official Post: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=47794
Paintable Version: Refer above, the link contains both the Final AND the Tetragrammaton destruction ritual.

Race Awakening Ritual [Blacks And Whites]:

White Race Ritual: https://www.satanisgod.org/RaceRitual.html

Black Race Ritual: https://www.satanisgod.org/11-13-16_Ritual.pdf

Ritual of Protection, Wealth and Prosperity

https://www.satanisgod.org/ProsperityRitual.html

Backup of the Prosperity Ritual in case it goes offline - https://web.archive.org/web/20190319061023/https://www.satanisgod.org/ProsperityRitual.html

The thing i think is cool about Santa is this. He is symbolic of Satan and all the young people especially are exited to hear about him and waiting for him while they dont want to sit through the boring Jewsus crap and see being dragged to church as a chore this time of year. Just shows what people naturally want.

slyscorpion said:
The thing i think is cool about Santa is this. He is symbolic of Satan and all the young people especially are exited to hear about him and waiting for him while they dont want to sit through the boring Jewsus crap and see being dragged to church as a chore this time of year. Just shows what people naturally want.

Santa is the only fun, aside the Yule Tree, of this season.

If one likes the xianity of this season, they are such a deadbeat. I always found this so dull and boring that we supposedly have to "Celebrate Christ". Such no fun, bs, and poor aesthetics. Santa, Yule Tree, Gifts etc, is all about beauty, feeling good, being humane, and aesthetics. The rest about the jewish rabbi is what kills this season, so IMO, SS should just press the ignore button on this and enjoy the rest.

When I was forced on the church as a kid through this, I was carrying with me a tetris playing console, and I would play tetris until the mass was over, ignoring the whole thing. Eventhough the litanies are totally disgusting, tetris helped a lot through this boring charade.

Only if I had a smartphone or a PSP, Nintendo, it would be even more fun back then.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
slyscorpion said:

If one likes the xianity of this season, they are such a deadbeat. I always found this so dull and boring that we supposedly have to "Celebrate Christ". Such no fun, bs, and poor aesthetics. Santa, Yule Tree, Gifts etc, is all about beauty, feeling good, being humane, and aesthetics. The rest about the jewish rabbi is what kills this season, so IMO, SS should just press the ignore button on this and enjoy the rest.
Yep, the only fun thing is this. Really cool to have the Yule tree in your house once a year, it look like a Pyramid!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I know Santa is an anagram but is this tale actually about Satan? Is it related to Odin and those old Yule traditions?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
slyscorpion said:

When I was forced on the church as a kid through this, I was carrying with me a tetris playing console, and I would play tetris until the mass was over, ignoring the whole thing. Eventhough the litanies are totally disgusting, tetris helped a lot through this boring charade.

Only if I had a smartphone or a PSP, Nintendo, it would be even more fun back then.

Many of the more Agressive Satanic souls didn't put up with this at all and put up more of a fight with it though hopefully not to the point of getting in serious trouble. I know of two examples here. Myself and one person I later met in church.

I kind of stood up for myself with this stuff though no I didn't know anything about Satanism or all that when I was younger. I just always put up a fight about having to go to church be surrounded by that stuff etc. I did get disruptive as a teen kind of with it and several other things when Uranus went into my first house.

Anyways another example was this teen I met in one of the smaller towns we moved too. She put up a big fight over this refused to go to church etc went on about how xtians were stupid etc you could tell she was someone that will eventually be here and was with Satan in the past dont want to go into a lot of details about other people but you get my point.

Anyways but yeah I know Santa mostly is about fun as is this type of year but even the xtians know and admit often that he is somehow related to Satan in symbolism. So its kind of cool in a way. I like this time of year and Halloween. Dont care if it's called Xmas or if I have to celebrate it on the 25th with people who believe xtianity cause I know next year there won't be many believing in it by this time most likely. Going to ignore that and just see this time of year as fun.

Can I perform the old rtrs? I find personally the Serpent one very beneficial to myself, my question is if I can do it daily from now on. It's impossible to mess up with the energy pool so I don't see any counter motives.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
slyscorpion said:

Good thing most churches and bible community's are closed now due to the so called pandemic. I believe this will further reduce and wither away the control the jews have. No more collective prayer to leech off from. Santa is really what Yule is about. And ofcourse the Yule tree and beautiful lightings. I imagine a free Satanic world and the next level experience would be of Yule! I think that would be so amazing!! Happy Yule to you Cobra Commander and everyone here!

NakedPluto said:
Can I perform the old rtrs? I find personally the Serpent one very beneficial to myself, my question is if I can do it daily from now on. It's impossible to mess up with the energy pool so I don't see any counter motives.

You can do anything you want I think as long as you do the basic rituals here at least once but its far more effective to do one or two extra rtrs and tetragrammaton things than this. So I would do that instead.

On the days when there is not a schedule then no problem do what you want. I like doing the old rtrs too btw.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I know Santa is an anagram but is this tale actually about Satan? Is it related to Odin and those old Yule traditions?

8 reindeer, 8 legged horse. Also, Elves. In most of Europe, the primary patron deity was Woden/Wotan, and as High Priest Hooded Cobra has pointed out before in a sermon, Wo-tan and Sa-tan are the same name. Look for the post in Satchive's re-read it series. It really tied everything together for me in a deeper way with my past studies of mythology.

I have a question for clarity's sake when it comes to these rituals: Are we to do them all immediately after FRTR and Tetra, or are we to do them when the war room reads 1:00?

I ask because at first, I remember it being the latter of my question, but then there was one point where it was the former.

Thanks in advanced for any clarification :)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
tetris playing console

I totally had one of those from my older siblings. :D It was grey with yellow buttons iirc.

Satanic Path said:
Just a question: I'm white, other than the ritual for whites, do I have to do the one for the Black race?

No, you only need to do the ritual for whites.

BurgeoningMoon said:
I have a question for clarity's sake when it comes to these rituals: Are we to do them all immediately after FRTR and Tetra, or are we to do them when the war room reads 1:00?

I ask because at first, I remember it being the latter of my question, but then there was one point where it was the former.

Thanks in advanced for any clarification :)

You can but you dont have to you can space them out during the day I believe. You can also do one or both extra times if you like I also don't think there is really need to always read the prayer as long as you feel the energy if you want more time to do it more. Its up to you how you do it. Your just supposed to do do all 3 at least once that is all.

Lucian.Wolf said:
Can black people do the white race awakening ritual?

No do the Black one.

It was said if you are some other race (not black or white) you can do either or both though or just skip it and do an extra rtr/tetragrammaton thing that's what was said last time.

This wasn't referring to people that are black or white though.

You want your freedom, your empire, then you best start listening and learning! I will set you free!

bros & sis. would anyone know if people of iran are white descendants or black? :D

for the prosperity ritual. when we vibrate the runes. do we have to use the same language variation? for example: if i start with fehu in germanic, can i move onto sowilo in icelandic?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I have always wondered, even when playing or focusing on something else, wouldn't your subconscious still be receptive to all that negative goy programming spoken there?

I am from Indian subcontinent. I am include in Asian. Which race ritual should I do? Here There have two race rituals; White and Black. But, for Asian or indian subcontinent countries, which ritual will We do? :oops:

That's excellent news, HP.

I had been hoping we would add the Tetragrammaton RTR to the mix. The effects are as you say.

HAIL SATAN

I've asked this before, but it makes me wonder each time the Race Awakening ritual is on the schedule.
I'm Asian. Do we not have a Race Awakening ritual?
For this schedule, do I only do the Final RTR + Killing Tetragrammaton, and Wealth?

Satanic Path said:
Just a question: I'm white, other than the ritual for whites, do I have to do the one for the Black race?
Lucian.Wolf said:
Can black people do the white race awakening ritual?
Stick only to the ritual of your corresponding race. Asians, if desired, can do either one of those rituals, or none, or both. Mixed people should do the ritual of the race they are (or feel, if uncertain) the closest to.

NakedPluto said:

Energy pool !
Shit i have been swimming and diving in it since i came here!
That is why i asked on a other topic if its allowed or not allowed,but nobody could really awnser me. Im not going to do that anymore. Leaving the RTRs alone now until further notice.

So I am Indian (Asian Indian). What race are the Indian people? Which race awakening ritual should I do?

I've been meaning to ask this for other reasons as well like race mixing. Don't want to have any sexual contact with other races. The thing is even in India people look completely different based on where you are. Up north people could be as light skinned as a white person while people in the south can be as dark skinned as a black person so looks don't really give away the race.

Hail Father Satan
Hail the Powers of Duat

OhNoItsMook said:
I've asked this before, but it makes me wonder each time the Race Awakening ritual is on the schedule.
I'm Asian. Do we not have a Race Awakening ritual?
For this schedule, do I only do the Final RTR + Killing Tetragrammaton, and Wealth?

Asians have not been racially besieged to the point of extinction, nor Hindus. They have kept the culture and awareness of the Gods better on that behalf, and they are under no danger to get extinct because of miscagenation. This is perfect news you don't have to actually do these rituals, because it means things are going good.

However, Communism and other jewish programs are a serious danger, so Asians and non-Whites or Blacks, can focus on the FRTR instead.

Norse 88 said:

I had been hoping we would add the Tetragrammaton RTR to the mix. The effects are as you say.

HAIL SATAN

Indeed, when Satan related the details of the Ritual [Beelzebub was responsible for the numerological appropriation of it - it took me a couple of years to have an understanding of numerology, Satan led to the information], I was a bit skeptical on the expectation, but honestly, these "xmas" it has been as if nothing hardly exists energetically from the enemy, it's like 80% and 90% less compared to last year.

One can only imagine in 6 months what positive outcomes it will have. Thank you for your feedback.

Abdullah666 said:
I am from Indian subcontinent. I am include in Asian. Which race ritual should I do? Here There have two race rituals; White and Black. But, for Asian or indian subcontinent countries, which ritual will We do? :oops:

FRTR will finish out any bullshit thoughforms that impede the people in India. India is lucky, it only has Paganism essentially. It's just some jewish viruses that need to be removed, and India will be healthy, and progressively return to the normal state of racial advancement for all. Jews have failed on the propaganda for miscegenation in India.

Apprentice said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I have always wondered, even when playing or focusing on something else, wouldn't your subconscious still be receptive to all that negative goy programming spoken there?

Not all minds are alike, and most people have to go to church out of force. This is a brainwashing tactic. Personally, I always felt like it was something I detested since the time I recall myself, and have been for the most part fully resistant to it.

Some people however, go in these places and get brainwashed. If they completely ignored it, the subconscious programming would be even less, as the mind would ignore a lot of information. This is why the enemy has a major problem with atheists. They are too objective to be deceived, and subconscious programming fails to work.

sola said:
for the prosperity ritual. when we vibrate the runes. do we have to use the same language variation? for example: if i start with fehu in germanic, can i move onto sowilo in icelandic?

Nie, you'll want to keep them the same language. Thus if you vibrate a rune's Germanic variant, you'll vibrate the Germanic variants of any other runes. If you choose Icelandic, use Icelandic throughout. You should also not change which variant you're using mid-working.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Norse 88 said:

HAIL SATAN

Indeed, when Satan related the details of the Ritual [Beelzebub was responsible for the numerological appropriation of it - it took me a couple of years to have an understanding of numerology, Satan led to the information], I was a bit skeptical on the expectation, but honestly, these "xmas" it has been as if nothing hardly exists energetically from the enemy, it's like 80% and 90% less compared to last year.

One can only imagine in 6 months what positive outcomes it will have. Thank you for your feedback.
This is cool. Honestly its true, I don't feel the negative heavy energy of the enemy this year. It feels like nothing really happened. They may need to ask their reptilian "god's" to come here and take them away lol, I don't it will be pretty when everyone will wake up and see them for what they really are...

By the way, are we going to have more information about numerology? I remember the Jos should be updated and have more information about how to do spells, did the God's gived the okay to post it? I'm kinda excited to read it!

Uhm i have a question and please be honest, Comander sayed preventing the enemy from preparing,is He talking about me? Because this is the second time which i have sayed ok im done with the rtrs for now and then every time i say that,a rtr happens. Its asif they are working against me. I think the last time i sayed okay im going to fall in when the next rtr happens,after mentioning something about preparing then after that suddely a rtr is posted!? Im not complaining i think this is great,but its freaking me out a bit when it happenes like that. Guys please tell me,am i a enemy here ?? I doen't need to be made fun of im really tired of that happing to me.

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Norse 88 said:

HAIL SATAN

This is cool. Honestly its true, I don't feel the negative heavy energy of the enemy this year. It feels like nothing really happened. They may need to ask their reptilian "god's" to come here and take them away lol, I don't it will be pretty when everyone will wake up and see them for what they really are...

By the way, are we going to have more information about numerology? I remember the Jos should be updated and have more information about how to do spells, did the God's gived the okay to post it? I'm kinda excited to read it!

Yes, definitely. There will be updates and improvements on many things.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Yes, definitely. There will be updates and improvements on many things.
Thank you for answering. I'm really excited to know more. Everytime there is new information I feel like a kid opening a present from Santa :D

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I haven't been heavily attacked in ages and I never even had energy drops since we started with the tetragrammaton annihilation. Can't feel much or any negative energy at all in my environment this year. It's like the future has been set in stone that we have won and only manifestation in the physical realm is missing but will gradually be happening, both on a collective and an individual level.

May Satan and the Gods be blessed and exalted for eternity!

Im fucking sick and tired of my posts being del after i type for a hour then just suddenly signs me out and i loose everything. I tried to post a decent post with correct grammer for a change, to the new old man
because it was something important Fuck! fuck! fuck!!!!!!

Sorry ! But FUCK!!!!!!!!

Apprentice said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

It partly has to do with the spiritual level of the soul. Older people or those more spiritually aware are more resistant than those who are young souls or have no spiritual awareness. With some people you could drum this xtian nonsense in their head for many hours but if they are aware of the energy behind it or an older soul you won't get far you will just confuse the person for awhile.

I assume Cobra would be someone who was somewhat aware even then so he resisted it. I mean in the middle ages you had people dragged to church and forced to listen to it for hours but they still had their spiritual awareness. Many were not going to listen that is what the inquisition was about.

Brainwashing doesn't work after a certain level of awareness but what it can do is cause all sorts of internal problems and conflicts of energy within the soul and stuff and confusion. I mean as a kid I remember that I probably was more spiritually aware than I am even now. I remember being more in touch with things even seeing spirits and stuff. I felt the energy off of those people but since I was not exposed to anything else it didn't per say click with me that it totally had to do with the religion. I more became resentful of certain aspects of what people were doing. I thought ok their energy is bad or the word "soul rot" as I called it. So I will just be more cool or something not going to end up like that. It created a lot of confusion and eventually I did lose my spiritual abilities but I still remembered something wasn't right. This experience is exactly what I thought back on when I saw the exposing Christianity site for the first time and how it has to be true.

The strange part was I was half in xtianity myself but thinking something was wrong with everyone at the same time and no I didn't like church cause it was boring to me only I didn't realize the implications behind everything.

Now I really can't stand it that much. It's just a bunch of mind blowing nonsense.

I cannot even believe that my dad would think the kind of things he said tonight (of course I dont say everything I believe) comments like China is taking over the USA and we cannot have a paradise world cause no matter what system we would create it would be messed up by humans and this one feels like it made me lose IQ points just listening to it.

"Socialism is a system that has poison in it to the core because it presumes humans can take care of themselves without God"

No matter how much I might try to explain that Marxism is the same as xtianity they wouldn't get it. They say Marxism worships a leader while we worship God.

It is kind of frustrating trying to talk to these people.

I will laugh at them when they realize its all a lie in a year or so and say I knew that but you didn't listen to me lol.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back