Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

16/September/2017: More on Playing "God"

The Jews rely upon the ignorance (unknowing) of Gentiles in order to keep their ugly agenda with its programs thriving.

In order to expose all of this and to understand it, one needs to be very knowledgeable and competent in the occult, witchcraft, the components of the soul and much more. Reading about meditation isn't enough. One must have the experience. As for advanced meditation experience, this isn't anything found in any books. You have to experience it for yourself at this point. In the future, I will reveal much more. This information is kept down right now as the enemy will use it too, if it is open.

Reading their materials won't make any sense unless one is knowledge concerning the powers of the mind and soul. Otherwise, it just reads like any legend or tale.

My point in posting this, is I am finding with in depth studying, (books written BY Jews FOR Jews), to the extent this has gone.

Most of what the deluded Christians, Muslims and other related idiots believe to be of the spirit world, such as angels, are actually though forms created by Jewish rabbis over the millennia.

This is very extensive. No different from that asshole Nazarene. The Jews place extreme importance upon "the name." For centuries, rabbis have exchanged information orally; the "Oral Torah."

Each of their thought forms was created with a name that was vibrated into it at the time it was created. They have also created many elementals and servitors.
These function to make their lies and programs believable and to wreak havoc on Gentiles.

With this oral tradition, rabbis will reveal a name of a servitor, or "angel" for another rabbi's use.

They have also placed so-called "angels" like the cherubim with the flaming swords at the base chakra, to stop our serpents from ascending.

In order to remove the way obstacles, one must know the secret words.

Netanyahu recently is passing a law in Israel where the ultra orthodox Jews are now required to serve in the Israeli army. They'd rather "study Torah all day." So, just what do you think that all implies? What do you think they do with all that time? It's pretty obvious. They've been cursing us Gentiles and promoting their agenda for centuries.

As for Netanyahu, the late Ben Gurion and other more secular or even atheistic Jews, they don't take the ultra orthodox very seriously. The Hasidim are actually an embarrassment to the secular and atheistic Jews. Well, just watch the news and Netanyahu. The ultra orthodox rabbis curse whoever goes against them, especially other Jews. This is no different from communism, where again, Jews persecuting Jews.

In closing, again, it is shocking to the extent that Christianity, Islam and related degenerate filth is completely phony... Much of this what many pass off as of the spirit world are nothing more than creations from rabbis. They know the secret names and much more.
This is why they have so much power and wealth.

After using the Christians to destroy ancient Pagan libraries of spiritual knowledge, they usurped all of this and then further used the Christians and Muslims to mass murder Pagans who had spiritual knowledge.

With Christianity and Islam, again, the Jews are in their usual place, the position of authority. They are always giving us orders. One has no choice...compulsory Christianity, compulsory Islam. Many throughout the world are victims.

Also, this does not mean you can't open your chakras. Just to the extent and how long it takes, the effort and such... Bringing down the gauntlet, fully accessing the spirit world perfectly. They have done nothing but hold us back.

Just as the Hungarian leader recently protested concerning how Hungary constantly "had to take orders from Moscow" and how they are fed up with it, and are resisting being ORDERED to take in those filthy Muslim terrorist "immigrants." So...who was behind Soviet Moscow? Guess who?

I will be adding much more here soon.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
www.joyofsatan.org

This article starts out stating that the jew want the gentile to be ignorant. Are people waking up ?
I am spreading the word. And hopefully in a way as to draw the ' right ' attention to the information and website.
At least it gets into the collective unconscious mass mind of gentiles.
I even get quite a few 'Likes' from people on this information. So I know it makes some positive impact.
AND I KEEP MY POSTS ON THESE WEBSITES POSITIVE AS WELL AS INFORMATIVE. ! ! !
No slander, bad mouthing anyone, cussing, etc. That negative behavior only creates a negative response.
And makes everyone here look BAD ! ! !
So I stick with compliments, innocent questions related to the topic, (hopefully relevant ), and then throw in the JOS sites and ebooks.
That way it is received with a positive mind set from the audience.
If this effects the Mass Mind in a positive way, I am assuming ( based on the available quantum science ) that people will be able to access the information on a easier as time goes on,, on a subconscious and conscious level.
Mainly I do this on Youtube and Twitter
So far Trump has NOT sent the NSA or Hit Squad after me. And I don't expect him to ( certainly not him ) as I am spreading this information in a Mature, Responsible, Polite ( proper social etiquette ), and Safe and,,,,,, LEGAL manner.
(Now, before I get too full of it.)
The priesthood has given lots of information. A few here have youtube clips.
I have yet to see lots of the ordinary folk doing what I am doing. Hundreds of people ( en masse ) for starters.
So I question myself sometimes, wondering if I am doing this right.
There are quite a few people that seem to be satanists,,, that get on youtube and such and spout their opinion about what they think of religion,, saying things like christianity is false, Jesus never happened and such things.
The audience as such en masse and individually are not interested in '' opinion ' ( especially when there is nothing to back it up.) That is an ego problem, and will backfire every time.
That is why I give the Joy of Satan websites and PDF ebooks by Name. Then people have something to go to and look at, to see the Reasoning for such claims against christianity and other religions.
By showing the 'sources' of this information, people can read it, check out the sources, and do their own research (for those interested and motivated enough to do so.) Many people are, and many people are not. That's life.
And by showing these sites, no one in the public has anything 'forced' on them. They see then sites, and those that are interested can go and look it up.
ALSO,, NOTHING IS BEING SOLD ! SO THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO SPAMMING FOR PROFIT INVOLVED!
This way everyone is in the clear legally, professionally, and personally.
And of course, whoever is ''meant'' to find this information will find it. I KNOW !
I have been guided all of my life into this information ( Once I got out of christianity ). One thing show up and then another.
Now I will throw one "out there".
"Keep (A)sking, (S)eeking, and (K)nocking. The initials are (A,S,K ). Is there an important occult code hidden here ? Something obvious once it is seen ?

And by the way: I found the "all capital " letters in the EXPOSINGCHRISTIANITY.COM by ''''Accident ''' EH ?
I used to do it in lower case letters. One day I did it with the CAPS Tab on. Got all capital letters. Takes you directly to the website. Just click it. User friendly. Same with the 666BLACKSUN.NET.
Makes it VERY easy for people to find.
Again. It just "Happened".

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back