Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Truth Right In The Rig Veda Of How To Win

Rig Veda and Bhagavad Gita! Is it good to read or sing from these books? I am referring in particular to Rig Veda.

I personally read from these books and I don't think it has anything to do with Satan and the Gods. From Rig Veda I use mantras Surya Gayatri Matra and there are also mantras for all seven planets addition north and north and north
south. Are the mantras good from the Vedas?
I add here a link with Surya Gayatri Matra to see exactly what I'm talking about
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJDRNyi5ELM

lerakje said:
Rig Veda and Bhagavad Gita! Is it good to read or sing from these books? I am referring in particular to Rig Veda.

I personally read from these books and I don't think it has anything to do with Satan and the Gods. From Rig Veda I use mantras Surya Gayatri Matra and there are also mantras for all seven planets addition north and north and north
south. Are the mantras good from the Vedas?
I add here a link with Surya Gayatri Matra to see exactly what I'm talking about
https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=GJDRNyi5ELM
No, the Bhagavad Gita is corrupted...

The Bhagavad Gita: https://archive.is/qnUa7

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Illuminated said:
The Hindu Brahmin class is really today, just a bunch of fat materialistic idiots. I define them as how a Nazi defines the word 'Degenerate'.

What I want to say is straightforward, we here at JoyofSatan want to explore all our glorious past, we will dig all our old Gold and use it ourselves. If the Enemy won before, it's obvious to say that there might have been lots of mistakes from gentile souls. There really were Kings and Queens about whom when I read now, I feel like slapping them straight to their face, because if these peoples would have really used their brains and all the things they had available, then today as we see would have been glorious too.

You should read a post from another Hindu Brother here, he posted about the Mahalabrata epic. There was nuclear war and many other forms of warfare, not simply our imperfections.

Truly, however, humanity is on a VERY low level. And this can be exploited.

Kings and Queens without advisors are pointless. One cannot expect much from such people if they do not have actual spiritual advisors or if they are not spiritual like Hitler was.

Illuminated said:
You might be wondering, that this Illuminated guy is way up judgemental about everything, and complains about everything.

I'm not that way at all, I'm a perfectionist, and today as I see, We MUST and HAVE to use all our tools and brains and all the ability we have to make this world back to it's legal hands.

Believe it or not, I've argued with demons too regarding this, on how in world we fucking lost in numerous areas, even those that seemed could be resolved.
As I see now, the point is always about humans, we humans are the reasons, even in past that we lost. It's not that the gods were outnumbered.

Humanity is not a finished job. And yes, much of this job requires humanity's own willingness. It cannot be 'enforced'. So we control our fate. Also the enemy is not an idiot either.

Illuminated said:
Think about it today, what If the LaVeyan church of Satan, gut up and show some appreciation about JoyofSatan writings and try to promote it. Or something. Maybe along with bright minds like Zeena, and all those in celeb power.
But no.. We have to deal with peoples like Diane Vera, we fucking have to deal with our own souls and group here.

Whatever kind of person you be, be the best version of yourself, be worthy of Satan.

Zeena is a jewess even if she is half German. She did not follow the path of her father, she indeed renounced him at some point as well.

We do not need anyone's approval. Satan has given his approval. And we have many people who have left the CoS because they understood Satan was real. Satan does not want jews in his midst which is why he didn't make his presence evident as he did to LaVey.

Illuminated said:
Thing is, what we are? Whatever we be before coming to Satan, know this that with the dedication ritual, you must unite in the Nazi swastika of black magic as HP Jake Carlson said recently. We are here to rewrite our own ultimate legacy. Asians, blacks, whites, mixed .. All races are now Nazi race. And be worth it.

Nazism was just a political manifestation of True Primordial Paganism and even Ancient Aryan Hinduism. Adjusted for the mid 1900's as a political movement to save the bastion of the last people who still present some development. To save the world as a result. Which actually happened.

The Swastika belongs to Satan and all people who follow the spiritual Aryan Path. It's a universal symbol, as I explained, it symbolizes the Human Soul as well.

Only by manifesting the perfection in the soul based on this flag, we will rise from the enemy.
Victory is assured!

HAIL SATAN!!
[/quote]

HI HP, I used to be obsessed with Hitler as a child, and during my teenage age, I kept drawing the swastika for a while then stopped, I guess that was because I wanted to wake up but I was choked as my parents were clergy in the Xian. As a child I was so different from my family, special they said I bring blessings to the family, I hated church and it's activities as a child until I got caught up in it. And later as a teenager I became rebellious to church then I got caught up in it again.
Doing the advanced pineal meditation you gave for about 3weeks, I started to feel I had an elephant head but that did not last long. And how I could see an eye in everything. But why I write this is yesterday, Sunday, I became obsessed with the swastika. I drew it on my skin with a pen where I could easily see it, and decided to keep drawing it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back