Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Enemy Dabblers And Traitors

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
If one reads history, one will see that the enemy has had many people from their own side that were either friendly, or in general betrayed their own kind.

Most of them are psychopathic and carry hundreds of mental illnesses, which aren't even "illnesses", for them, it's common sense. The enemy is a lot like Mordor in this case. Elves can't make sense of them. But in their orcs does exist their own orc logic...Or something.

Being as is the case that their side treats them like worms, or numerous other reasons, they choose to "Dabble" between our side and that of the enemy, trying to cut for themselves a better deal. The other side, Aryans namely, and Gentiles, are also rife with such traitorous examples. Christianity, Islam were based on many traitorous Gentiles.

One said example is how many "Kings" exterminated many of their people only for a bag of shekels, or just mindlessly promoted Christianity and butchered half of Europe, to "impose lord Christ". In most of these cases, it can never be that these people were fully "Gentiles", and the jews also call their own that do these actions "Infested with the spirit of Amalek". This is a nod to both racial bastardization, but also bastardization at the soul level.

Jews, when one of their own, is not "acting right", they have ranging levels where they make judgement. They know about all of this and more. Meanwhile, Gentiles, even here, are totally oblivious. For example, there can be people preaching literal Sunday school, and people can be sitting there with an open mouth, ingesting that.

In most cases, people who are likewise crap, attract one another, like magnets. It is a frequent phenomenon I have seen, one jew will back another jew up, no matter what, almost in an unconscious fashion.

Another problem in this community, is rather poor knowledge. We have tried to correct this with millions of pages, sacrificing our life. One day the fruit of this will be understood. Meanwhile the enemy sits on already acquired, generational knowledge, especially so in how they manage themselves.

Imagine for example people who know of the cycles of the moon, and people who simply don't. To the second people, people observing the moon, or knowing the sign, are mere lunatics. They can't reason out their reasoning.

A lot of the reason of the exposure of the enemy does not come simply from our side directly, it comes from them, doing mistakes and exposing themselves. It comes from huge back-stabs they have done, them opening their mouth on secret information, them disobeying their command, and generally, all the stupid shit that Gentiles consider "Normal" and say it is part of a "Democratic" system.

Normally, in most cases, it's not their top that does that. They know better, and they know that for example, they will never really be accepted. It's normally these lower levels who do that, but happen to have the title of a "Rabbi". They don't come nowhere close to the higher ones, who are most of the time teaching from a distance and very carefully.

Most of these are in Israel, one has never seen them in a TV, and probably never will. Only their works survive. Rarely some other information.

At the same time, Gentiles not only don't have a spiritual hierarchy, but they also have a wrong religion, with a 5th columnist hierarchy that back stabs them everyday. Therefore any knowledge to understand spiritual matters, or the normalcy of having a spiritual backing, has been lost to our side for centuries.

Most of this was replaced by brats, idiots, and other people with mental disorders, all of which have nothing to do with actual "Spirituality". Being so the case that many of these brats know everything, they think everything is about elections, democracies, and other sort of corn fed garbage that one listens since they are an infant.

In wars, there are no "Democracies" among the military. Imagine a war unit and every fucking idiot puts a gun and shoots their own, is no part of formation, and disobeys their command, or goes and runs into hiding. Or sits down to have a sandwich in the middle of the war. One fucker has a problem with their side, goes to the other side to tell a plan - the war is lost, millions or who knows how many lives, in the gutter, because of an idiot's feelings.

Jews are strict with these things, they don't fuck around. This is how they maintain themselves. Meanwhile, Gentiles are filled with "holier than thou's" and idiots who cannot put themselves second, even-though they never paid attention, they are on the last wagon.

Never came in terms with this reality. If they ever understand this, they choose to lazy out instead or some other counterproductive thing, which leaves themselves ruined. This makes a person dysfunctional, untrusting, and one remains stuck, sticking with them everyone else. A total disaster.

Many of these examples online with occultists. Speaking a lot, having accomplished zero, if maybe, deceive some people on Reddit on a 5 dollar bill they found after summoning supposedly, all of "Hell and all of Heaven" to do so. Woohoo, what an adept!

Recently, I was reading on a jewish, centuries year old manuscript, where a young kike was trying to "Translate" to English to give in the "Diaspora". The kike thought it was "moral", "good", and "nice" to do so. Rabbis of the top thought otherwise. I read in some websites, they instantly cursed the kike who was doing the translating. Haven't seen them post in over 2 years now. It is normal to assume, it was either censored, or it died off.

If this book made it out, the enemy would be doomed. The same goes for many other things, which Rabbis didn't pay attention to. Much of this came out because of undeniable force from Satan and the Gods, whom they cannot control. As they lost control of this, they were exposed to humanity. In turn, they are doing their best to cover it up now, and try to explain their own lies.

"It's not we are calling you goyim, you silly goyim. It means animal and slave yes, but it's not what you think it is.". Yes it's not, it's actually way worse than that.

Tob Rabbis of their own, know all of this. They try to put up a war, and many of them even knew it was a lost war to begin with. They know the whole story that we have unmasked here, about the reptilians, and what they are here to do, and the ramifications that will happen if they do not, and that they are slaves for a specific mission. Even further goes the sadism, they enjoy it.

One cannot apply normal human psychology to these things to find a reason to any of this.

It was for example, Rabbis and Jews that made the decision that making some texts public was a smart idea, or that shouting in a video camera was necessary to shout at the Goyim that they will sacrifice them, which later on they found the videos and exposed their extreme plans for ruining everyone. Other things happened by "mistake".

Now, jews are going to fall because of this. Then on our side we have stupid or just very innocent people asking things like: "Oy vey, how did this even happen? Why?". As if we are living in a peaceful village, and not during some war for the future of this world...

For example, it is not infrequent for Rabbis in their books and other things they write, to write at least some facts and some truth in them. This is necessary for them to be able to lie and to deceive. Extreme contradictions are also part of their books and religions, as anyone with a brain can observe.

For example, they will say that our Gods do not exist, yet, next page, they will have an elaborate prayer to "Banish" the said "Demon". They will say they have "One God", but their so called "One God" has endless "Names", all of which are a different "Name". Each of these calls a different level of their reptilian hive, and different segments. "One God" bullshit.

They will also say that they have no "Idols", but they have the Mezzuzah they put on their doors, they literally worship their own letters, and their top ones readily admit their "God" is a reptilian and a hive mind of many of these. "No Idolatry" bullshit.

It is typical in many of their writings to make the obviously lying claim that "Demons are allegories" and that our Gods do not exist. Next page one flips, they write crazy shit on how this "Demon" killed X Rabbi or drove X Rabbi insane. Because it doesn't exist goyim, that is all.

So do the Demons exist or not? They clearly do, and they feel their effects, which can be damning to the Jews. Jews know above all else what they have caused to global Paganism and what attack they have conducted on the Ancient Religions of the Gentiles.

Jews warn jews all over the "Torah" to not even associate or even remotely think of uttering the names of the Demons, and they cite many stories of "Their own" where they have been destroyed by the so called "Demons". Constant psychic warfare is required for them to even remain at a decent state.

Because Rabbis want to keep the Gentiles atheistic [unspiritual], and oblivious to their own power, they most of the time say that these "Gods of the Goyim" do not exist at all.

In Satanism, those who will advance, are those who are in Satan's confidence. It amazes me how often I see idiots assume that somehow, Satan, being as powerful as He is [for those who know], cannot see or monitor x situation or x person.

Clearly, people like this, have not yet experienced the full power and effects of Satan, because oftentimes, people like this aren't close to the Gods, nor they yearn. Those who are and those who strive, will see and understand this perfection and providence that I describe here, and they will see, the Gods don't do "errors". When this is understood, consciousness becomes different, and people can understand.

This is what divides lower levels of understanding from higher. Many people are living still on mental meme's created by Jews in their head, but upon observation of the Gods, those who "dwell" on them, will understand that these beings are very "in control". There is no better way to put this, or to describe this.

In the JoS main it is given a clear warning, do not be a dabbler. Dabbler doesn't mean one is having doubts, or questions, or is even suspicious of things, or has serious blockages in advancing. Dabbler means, one is with two feet on two camps. There have been said cases. As far as can be seen, none of them are still alive. There are others who are on the pending list.

Both the enemy and our Gods will hate on the dabbler viciously, the first because they betrayed them and disobeyed them, and the Gods because of the same reasons. In street talk, everyone hates the snitch and the bitch.

The Gods take seriously the non dabblers. When one stops that, and they work, they are taken seriously. If one has done this mistake, they are supposed to even this out immediately.

Unlike the enemy, our Gods have patience, and will understand who does this for being an actual traitor, who simply is undecided, and who does this for other nefarious purposes. They generally, have aeons old patience for these matters, so one is in no need to worry if they are experiencing doubts, or other hampers to their progress. So long the heart is true, and it fights to advance, it's a good heart.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

But what about people such as myself. Whom never propagated much and still live pretty much similar for years. I'll admit my life hasn't gone the way I wish it would have gone and on top of that I deal with a mental health illness.

Well it's not so much I deal with it, it's under control for a number of years now taking my medication. But for example I state for example in my head "Lord Satan would you please tell the cleansing demon from RCpt.1 to take the negative energy amplify it and return it to the senders. Thank you". And I always hear a voice or a sound reply "I appreciate the negative energies or Thank you my son". Not sure if it's a voice or the noise made by my environment turning into a sound. Many people report non-mental health illness hearing voices and sounds not there by environmental effects.

I performed several Sucubus rituals not because of multiple partners but because I'm not spiritually open to sense this person whom was sent to me. I've done clarification rituals to understand IF I have one not to send another. Just because originally I came to JoS out of said succubus thing. And apparently I'm not the only one.

I always contact Satan before contacting my succubus, in fact I feel like I'm bothering him with insignificant bullshit. And I hear a voice that is female upon contacting Satan to send her my way. And she speaks and it's not prominent but not silent. And I don't know if I'm speaking to an enemy or a Demon or just a fanciful creation of my own insanity.

I've been for the past month getting much more serious in Satanism performing vibration on my 7 main /3rd eye/pineal.

But even with my half-assed, pathetic schedule of meditations. I feel like I don't advance. I'm not an infiltrator because I'm not a bad person, I've been scolded before but not a malefic person. I'm not a dabbler as I have a deep disdain and loathing over xtianity always had.

But I just don't feel Satanic. Like I mentioned before I feel like an unspiritual couth. I like the NS that rolls with me but when it comes to even basic spiritual tenants like mindfulness(void) or trance or anything. It seems out of reach. Even my meditation schedule like I said isn't anything special.

What if you've said stupid shit like I'd rather wait 20 years for the Gods to come and help me out. I know I'm not a special snowflake not trying to be. But I just don't experience what others have experienced in a much shorter time.

Gear88 said:
But what about people such as myself. Whom never propagated much and still live pretty much similar for years. I'll admit my life hasn't gone the way I wish it would have gone and on top of that I deal with a mental health illness.

I think because of your nature and your past, self hypnosis, or affirmations, and actual physical yoga where you exercise the physical body, will do you a lot of good.

"Feeling" Satanic is one aspect and deals with connecting to the Gods. The mind however, which you clearly have rectified and you control is there, so I don't see why you want to be so overly judgemental of yourself.

Every person is like a flower, it blooms in it's own time. Walk on your own pace. This wasn't about slow progress or even minimal progress, it's about full blown kikes, traitors, and other things, which have taken place in centuries on both sides.

An example of this would be Olaf of Sweden, to name an instance.

It should go without saying, what the JoS offers is truly unique.

I've been around long enough to see what other online "spiritual" movements are like, and I do use the word lightly. The dichotomy you'll find is often like this.

You'll find Pagan movements, which genuinely do respect the Gods in a manner, and are often racially aware, but on the flipside, the vast majority of these movements will not teach you a shred of meditation, or actually practicable spirituality, and are mostly about shitting in the woods like a bear. The racial element and the earnest love for the Gods is admirable, but they often misrepresent what Paganism is truly about at its core. They'll do one "ritual" a year, and this ritual will be wearing a robe into the forest and yelling very loudly while eating poisonous mushrooms.

On the other hand, you'll find Occult movements, which will almost teach you some degree of practicable occult technique, but these movements are almost always kiked to the highest degree and have zero respect for the Gods, if not worse. And even then, they'll never teach you actual meditation anyway, as who needs self betterment when you're a level 99 Sorcerer Supreme who has personally summoned every angel and demon to do their bidding, or some LARP shit. So even on the off chance you learned some legitimate magickal practice from something like this, it'll be 1%, and the 99% of the rest will be corrupted, teenage edge crap mixed with jew kabala, and the uninitiated newbie will not know the difference.

Lastly, you'll find a lot of New Age movements which are offshoots from certain sects or denominations of Hinduism. Most of them are going to be fairly worthless, but you will find the odd 1-in-a-100 kundalini yoga class or Reiki movement which will almost teach you legitimate ideas and concepts, and how to do basic meditation. Some of these may even respect the Gods to a capacity, at least, to a degree, and in a misrepresentative way, usually.

We are the best of all worlds, and without any of the corruption. We adore and cherish our Pagan Gods, we meditate, and we have the occult knowledge to fight back. The truth is, we are one of a kind here. Even the hypothetical most uncorrupted Hindu Yogi who still, somehow, miraculously, has mostly uncorrupted knowledge and practices (which would be a near one in a billion), will not have the opportunity to fight back like we do. It should also go without saying our RTRs do not just benefit the world, but also decurse ourselves in a way no other spiritual practitioner has access to in the world at the moment.

As I said, what's offered here is even rarer than what someone might assume. The fact that a movement like this exists at all, in spite of everything, is a truly remarkable thing. So if you wish to show appreciation for what this is, free of dabblers and traitors, you already know what to do.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I have been searching for certain books lately because I thought they might help me along this path specifically. At least from what I recall they did something for my mother when I was a kid. The thing is I don't know the sources of the books. Someone recently linked me to a huge collection of books online about the occult...i have to say I skimmed through alot of what is there and it is bad news. I didnt even read the books the titles told me enough. Some others on dim mak and lucid dreaming and OBEs seemed interesting though.

The last thing i want is to fall into absorbing anything i shouldn't. Its just i thought what seemed to help my mother might help me on this path and was curious. Im skeptical in general about anything outside of here knowing alot of sources are corrupt. I might just accept those books maybe weren't meant to be found...no family who knows the relative who gave the books, knows where she is..

The last thing I want is to run into the wrong thing

I once got saved by one of these reptilians..presented himself as an angel then called me by an angels name I forgot which one as I was being attacked and some things were trying to posses me. He asked me were was Samuel and tried to get me to admit Jesus as god. I read on the site that they couldnt say their gods name. He did no say Jesus but I knew he hinted at it. He then claimed to save me from some beings that were sent to "get me out the way" after that he wanted to have sex with me I didn let him and since I lacked a quiet mind he then told me he was gonna have me killed due to what I know or what he heard in my mind. He had an oil burner or crack pipe. Made me hold a burnig cig and I'm pretty sure he cursed me and I didn't realize till it was 2 late. Me being completely oblivious didn't know what was going on beside he was an alien...I ended up getting away after he pointed at his homie passing by towards my bus stop and said "he is gonna kill you". Being a beginner or no having enough experience in these matters has you kinda skeptical or you'd give it the benefit of a doubt because it just sounds right. After this happened to me this late October. It gave me the answer that all this is way more real than you just reading It on the site. I feel ashamed that it crossed my mind to submit, I didnt admit Jesus as my God I ended up running taking unexpected routes because it's like he knew my every move, really scary I hope the gods dont take me as a dabbler for my weakness. This is scary stuff but I do my power meditations and rtrs daily. Probably no supposed to share experiences like this but I can't talk about it anywhere else.

This makes a lot of sense. I would really like to use any powers to delve and see into history unmasking the enemy because the 'official version' of history seems so full of error. We thankfully have Zosimos from the time with truthful testimony about the psychopathic xian emperors and only the Gods intervening to save people, with a meager few later on like Gibbon who were exceptional historians but that's it.

Wouldn't you say that saying the Gods had not existed on the part of the enemy is a double entendre so to speak, to blot them out energetically?

A lot of people outside of these forums in alleged "Pagan" groups are similar in action to dabblers. They pick a god such as "Odin" and act as if they are so close to Norse Gods but one half of them still thinks of "Loki" as a marvel character and the other half claim Odin who is Satan is demiurge and is real name is "Yaldabaoth".

Then the stupid goy makes a long intellectually buffed post on how Pagan Gods are the Elohim and related TRASH that those who have no knowledge soak up like a dry sponge and never again research further into the matter.

Great Post HP

Gear88 said:

Well it's not so much I deal with it, it's under control for a number of years now taking my medication. But for example I state for example in my head "Lord Satan would you please tell the cleansing demon from RCpt.1 to take the negative energy amplify it and return it to the senders. Thank you". And I always hear a voice or a sound reply "I appreciate the negative energies or Thank you my son". Not sure if it's a voice or the noise made by my environment turning into a sound. Many people report non-mental health illness hearing voices and sounds not there by environmental effects.

I performed several Sucubus rituals not because of multiple partners but because I'm not spiritually open to sense this person whom was sent to me. I've done clarification rituals to understand IF I have one not to send another. Just because originally I came to JoS out of said succubus thing. And apparently I'm not the only one.

I always contact Satan before contacting my succubus, in fact I feel like I'm bothering him with insignificant bullshit. And I hear a voice that is female upon contacting Satan to send her my way. And she speaks and it's not prominent but not silent. And I don't know if I'm speaking to an enemy or a Demon or just a fanciful creation of my own insanity.

I've been for the past month getting much more serious in Satanism performing vibration on my 7 main /3rd eye/pineal.

But even with my half-assed, pathetic schedule of meditations. I feel like I don't advance. I'm not an infiltrator because I'm not a bad person, I've been scolded before but not a malefic person. I'm not a dabbler as I have a deep disdain and loathing over xtianity always had.

But I just don't feel Satanic. Like I mentioned before I feel like an unspiritual couth. I like the NS that rolls with me but when it comes to even basic spiritual tenants like mindfulness(void) or trance or anything. It seems out of reach. Even my meditation schedule like I said isn't anything special.

What if you've said stupid shit like I'd rather wait 20 years for the Gods to come and help me out. I know I'm not a special snowflake not trying to be. But I just don't experience what others have experienced in a much shorter time.

Tbh I really relate a lot with you in that matter, it's like one falls in the limbo. In my case I have realized that advances are stagnated. I have been here in this spiritual path since 2013 and to this day I still wonder what Im doing wrong besides from what I practically know. Im not rejected on this path and im actually very accepted but somehow my advances are espontanoeus in one short moment and then suddenly eveything just banished and i can't get a hold of it.

After all, I keep trying, I keep reviewing knowledge learn in the past and new one. I keep trying from time to time even if I feel what Im doing is not enough. I have been sharing from time to time with dæmons as well and always asking to tell me something I dont know but I can search it up so I can be sure is not my mind playing games. Despite of all the stagnation it has been happening, I have received clearly the message in November 2019 at 3:33am to be prepare in 20 years for their arrival, This November was similar as well but sadly I couldnt grasp the message, I simply couldnt sleep anymore and woke out of ''nowhere'' in the middle of the night.

Sometimes, I wonder if the stagnation is because I still havent been able to make a connection within myself, or is just my perpetual yet temporal loneliness I have been feeling for years...

Shadowcat said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I have been searching for certain books lately because I thought they might help me along this path specifically. At least from what I recall they did something for my mother when I was a kid. The thing is I don't know the sources of the books. Someone recently linked me to a huge collection of books online about the occult...i have to say I skimmed through alot of what is there and it is bad news. I didnt even read the books the titles told me enough. Some others on dim mak and lucid dreaming and OBEs seemed interesting though.

The last thing i want is to fall into absorbing anything i shouldn't. Its just i thought what seemed to help my mother might help me on this path and was curious. Im skeptical in general about anything outside of here knowing alot of sources are corrupt. I might just accept those books maybe weren't meant to be found...no family who knows the relative who gave the books, knows where she is..

So long you maintain a clear mind, knowing that you are reading them to gain info, you should be fine.

Unfortunately, many books do not share nothing fundamental anymore. But tidbits from many books plus Spiritual help from the Gods, and lead you to understanding things, as pictures falling on a puzzle.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Shadowcat said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

So long you maintain a clear mind, knowing that you are reading them to gain info, you should be fine.

Unfortunately, many books do not share nothing fundamental anymore. But tidbits from many books plus Spiritual help from the Gods, and lead you to understanding things, as pictures falling on a puzzle.

Pictures falling on a puzzle exactly :). This is how I feel I have recieved many signs.

I am at a point to where I know if I get a bad feeling to just stop. In the past I have ignored gut feelings only to get a "we told you so"

Karnonnos said:
Wouldn't you say that saying the Gods had not existed on the part of the enemy is a double entendre so to speak, to blot them out energetically?

Our Gods were specifically tried to be entirely wiped out. The issue of the enemy arose in two occassions. One, how do you hide the overwhelming material evidence, statues, temples, busts of stone and so on.

To this, they responded with death and butchery, and wiping out statues and whatever else they could get their hands upon. After this they went for living witnesses with forced conversion, coercion and death penalty.

Second occassion, for the remaining things which were impossible to destroy (you cannot dig all of Europe, but eventually archeology will find out), they made a web of lies to misdirect meanings about what truly existed. Or what they meant entirely.

Or just claiming these were Saints or Jesus as the church tried to, but failed to do. Pagan deities that existed were blended and corrupted in lies of having being "Saints". For centuries, all we knew about Demons, was essentially two things. That yes, they existed as Gods of before (no specifications here), and that their legacy was hidden in locked libraries such as the enemy. But it was so overwhelming in quantity that extincting all of it was impossible.

In this case the enemy took most of this and made pseudepigrapha, and they imposed the pseudepigraphical version of things as time went on. Or a deceitful and pseudepigraphical interpretation.

For instance, Jews knew about Astarte/Astaroth, they had passed down and stolen "Grimoires". They knew she was from Babylon and all of this. Regardless they kept lying this was some sort of hebrew demon, tied to kike folklore etc. They still do to this day.

Yet their bad luck had it we found the fragments and the proof of Ur, Sumer etc, knowledge being transfered in the West for scientitic inspection. And we found out Astarte for example was an actual Gentile Goddess of the Sumerians. Jews did not posess the manpower to physically wipe out everything.

We are unfortunately living in a lie historically. The church and everyone knows this.

There are many secrets archeologists and others are yet to unearth.

Thankfully, JoS can fullfill its historic purpose with what we is already out, more than sufficiently so.

I suppose this is a good time or me to also make myself accountable. I had started the 40-Day Meditation program, but I used the RAUM mantra, rather than the Surya Mantra. I had a feeling in the back of my mind due to the warnings about the RAUM mantra being too advanced that maybe I shouldn't do it, but that mantra felt easier to do than Surya, so I went with RAUM. If people remember from the "Ask All Questions Here! New members" thread, I managed to open my Solar Plexus Chakra and relieve my tension for a couple of minutes doing the chakra spinning. I wept when that happened, it was wonderful, and undeniable. That night, I was praising and sending gratitude to Satan and Azazel, as I've read that Azazel rules the Heart Chakra, and then, my stomach loosened up again, but even more intensely, my whole stomach felt like jelly and mush, and was completely relieved of all tension. I wasn't even doing any practices at the time, it literally just happened "on it's own," ;) . I knelt and praised and thanked Satan and Azazel, it felt wonderful.

The next day (Day 17), as I was doing my complete Yogic Breath Exercises, I started feeling pain in my gut area, and it started flaring into my hands and fingers. It felt like tangy citrus electric fire surging through me from my Solar Plexus. I couldn't finish, as the pain started to become too great to handle, and by that night, I was in excruciating pain. For the next eternity...I mean week, I couldn't tell the difference, I was fried half to death by that electric fire surging from my gut to my hands and feet, fingers and toes. It felt like my soul was being flayed and burned through. I constantly meditated on Satan. I didn't want to ask favors from him, and I still don't, I feel that it's better for me to earn my way first, and then I can feel more comfortable making requests from Satan. I know Satanism is about actual spiritual work, and not just regular RHP worship.

I was in so much pain, I started begging Satan to help, I was stretched to the end of my sanity. I started doing the Egyptian Pose, with my fists clenched and pushing against my shoulders as hard as I could manage, that was the only way to get some relief for my hands and fingers, but I was helpless to stop the pain in my toes and feet. It flared and burned through my feet in a path along the inner parts of my feet, the larger portion that's closer together, as well as above my ankles, also on the inside. All of my toes, from my big to pinky toes got fried through on the inside, and I could tell it was coming from my Solar Plexus.

Thank Satan, I actually did get relief when I laid down. I put a pillow on my gut when I laid down to go to sleep. Throughout the day, I would also clench my fist on my gut to the point that my shirt and hands got sweaty. I'm so glad the pain didn't continue when I laid down, I don't know why that was the case, but laying down to go to sleep was my only relief, and all I lived for. Sometimes, I could try to focus on other things, and that actually did help to some extent, but there wasn't much I could do. My face felt like it would get beet red from the strain, I was in so much pain while at work, to the point I could barely see.

I wondered if perhaps I actually was Jewish, and Satan and the Gods were punishing me for dedicating myself to them. I felt hopeless, that I had finally discovered a God I could believe in and fight for, all to find out (so I felt) that maybe even though I don't look and act Jewish, maybe there was a tiny drop of blood from the past, and I was done for. At this point, I begged Satan and the Gods to just finish me off, I surrendered, I told him that his will may be done. My sanity was stretched thin, I could barely stand it.

Well, the pain eventually went away. I remember thinking throughout that week, that just being able to live without that pain would be the most luxurious thing ever. And here I am, the pain is gone, and I am deeply thankful to Satan and the Gods just for that privilege alone. My life isn't the greatest by a longshot, but I do have things to be thankful for. Afterwards, I've just been out of routine, procrastinating, and being lazy regarding spiritual practice. I know there's no excuse. I'm not in pain anymore, so that excuse is gone.

That RAUM mantra is no joke, holy moly. I know I was warned in the PDF, but damn, I didn't know it was going to be that bad :lol: And just to put this in perspective, I followed the instructions for Aura Cleansing by making a Rosary, with 108 beads. Each morning and each night, I cleansed my Aura, and focused really hard on my Solar Plexus while using the RAUM mantra, 108 times on some days, others 216 times, making for a total of 216 times on some days, and 432 times on other days...of using the RAUM mantra, while really pushing the vibration on my gut. For 17 days. As a beginner. And having been warned right there in the PDF. I definitely got the what for in my bio-electric circuitry.

Now that the pain has been past for a while now, I really need to get back on track, and get back to it, and I've just been procrastinating. At least I've been studying hard, I'm learning lots of good stuff by listening to the sermons, the MP3s. It's just that I'm not actually participating, I'm just reading about the practices and the mythologies, the sermons, etc. And I know full well in the time I do that, I could meditate. That's what I should do. I figure I'm going to be honest about it, and admit I'm slacking off. I'm the one to blame, I'm the one to be held responsible, no one can wield the hammer of Thor but Thor himself, I know that means no one else can do my spiritual work but me.

People are sick and ugly.

After reading the website of the JoS. And after doing some self-study. It's apparent like sunlight and crystal clear.

The enemy and their programs are meant to exterminate and enslave you.

So logic dictates you don't go with the programs and the enemy.

Spiritual Satanism enhances you, and if you're after excellence, this is the place to go.

You pick up a few duties, Reverse Torah Rituals, Online Warfare / Activism, and you roll with it.

I'm perplexed by people who dabble or turn against Satan, but after past answers given on this, I've concluded they are sick, ugly, and damaged beyond repair. The rest are uneducated and are probably living the other good life, with "women, wine and song," and have enough money to buy themselves whatever they want. Which must be really nice in all honesty, hehe

Gear88 said:

You need physical fitness the saying "a sound mind in a sound body" is true the thing you find with many occultist we tend to just focus on just developing the mental/soul body neglecting the physical body even with people who are physically fit but don't do occult train you will find an aura of strength and confidence around them now imagine if you combine both it's the best of both worlds don't underestimate physical exercise it generates alot of Chi/Spiritual energy in the east they know this with the martial arts in my own experience Hatha Yoga on its own is not enough if are in a position to do so add some gymnastic exercises the martial arts has some good exercises ,if not you can also do regular jogging or any physical exercises that will work up your internal organs especially the heart and lungs that's were true physical fitness lies. You don't have to be like a professional athelete or a WWE superstar just within your physical limits which increase gradually as you regularly exercise Shotokan Karate is also very good if you are in a position to do so , cycling is also good e.t.c combine this with power meditation I guarantee you will see the difference and will progress faster don't underestimate physical exercise .....

Abyssos said:
...and focused really hard on my Solar Plexus while using the RAUM mantra, 108 times on some days, others 216 times, making for a total of 216 times on some days, and 432 times on other days...of using the RAUM mantra, while really pushing the vibration on my gut. For 17 days. As a beginner. And having been warned right there in the PDF. I definitely got the what for in my bio-electric circuitry.
That is far too many reps for a beginner. There are people who do like 8 to 10 reps and still get benefits. Start low and gradually build yourself up.

Btw what is the name of that mudra in your picture? I tried searching online but can't find it, only the usual one of the hands separate. The effects of that one are very nice, I did it for a few minutes to figure it out.

What is considered to be dabbeling in Satanism?
And a traitor?
Does it mean one today a satanist and tomorrow a christian again?

Abyssos said:
I suppose this is a good time or me to also make myself accountable. I had started the 40-Day Meditation program, but I used the RAUM mantra, rather than the Surya Mantra. I had a feeling in the back of my mind due to the warnings about the RAUM mantra being too advanced that maybe I shouldn't do it, but that mantra felt easier to do than Surya, so I went with RAUM. If people remember from the "Ask All Questions Here! New members" thread, I managed to open my Solar Plexus Chakra and relieve my tension for a couple of minutes doing the chakra spinning. I wept when that happened, it was wonderful, and undeniable. That night, I was praising and sending gratitude to Satan and Azazel, as I've read that Azazel rules the Heart Chakra, and then, my stomach loosened up again, but even more intensely, my whole stomach felt like jelly and mush, and was completely relieved of all tension. I wasn't even doing any practices at the time, it literally just happened "on it's own," ;) . I knelt and praised and thanked Satan and Azazel, it felt wonderful.

The next day (Day 17), as I was doing my complete Yogic Breath Exercises, I started feeling pain in my gut area, and it started flaring into my hands and fingers. It felt like tangy citrus electric fire surging through me from my Solar Plexus. I couldn't finish, as the pain started to become too great to handle, and by that night, I was in excruciating pain. For the next eternity...I mean week, I couldn't tell the difference, I was fried half to death by that electric fire surging from my gut to my hands and feet, fingers and toes. It felt like my soul was being flayed and burned through. I constantly meditated on Satan. I didn't want to ask favors from him, and I still don't, I feel that it's better for me to earn my way first, and then I can feel more comfortable making requests from Satan. I know Satanism is about actual spiritual work, and not just regular RHP worship.

I was in so much pain, I started begging Satan to help, I was stretched to the end of my sanity. I started doing the Egyptian Pose, with my fists clenched and pushing against my shoulders as hard as I could manage, that was the only way to get some relief for my hands and fingers, but I was helpless to stop the pain in my toes and feet. It flared and burned through my feet in a path along the inner parts of my feet, the larger portion that's closer together, as well as above my ankles, also on the inside. All of my toes, from my big to pinky toes got fried through on the inside, and I could tell it was coming from my Solar Plexus.

Thank Satan, I actually did get relief when I laid down. I put a pillow on my gut when I laid down to go to sleep. Throughout the day, I would also clench my fist on my gut to the point that my shirt and hands got sweaty. I'm so glad the pain didn't continue when I laid down, I don't know why that was the case, but laying down to go to sleep was my only relief, and all I lived for. Sometimes, I could try to focus on other things, and that actually did help to some extent, but there wasn't much I could do. My face felt like it would get beet red from the strain, I was in so much pain while at work, to the point I could barely see.

I wondered if perhaps I actually was Jewish, and Satan and the Gods were punishing me for dedicating myself to them. I felt hopeless, that I had finally discovered a God I could believe in and fight for, all to find out (so I felt) that maybe even though I don't look and act Jewish, maybe there was a tiny drop of blood from the past, and I was done for. At this point, I begged Satan and the Gods to just finish me off, I surrendered, I told him that his will may be done. My sanity was stretched thin, I could barely stand it.

Well, the pain eventually went away. I remember thinking throughout that week, that just being able to live without that pain would be the most luxurious thing ever. And here I am, the pain is gone, and I am deeply thankful to Satan and the Gods just for that privilege alone. My life isn't the greatest by a longshot, but I do have things to be thankful for. Afterwards, I've just been out of routine, procrastinating, and being lazy regarding spiritual practice. I know there's no excuse. I'm not in pain anymore, so that excuse is gone.

That RAUM mantra is no joke, holy moly. I know I was warned in the PDF, but damn, I didn't know it was going to be that bad :lol: And just to put this in perspective, I followed the instructions for Aura Cleansing by making a Rosary, with 108 beads. Each morning and each night, I cleansed my Aura, and focused really hard on my Solar Plexus while using the RAUM mantra, 108 times on some days, others 216 times, making for a total of 216 times on some days, and 432 times on other days...of using the RAUM mantra, while really pushing the vibration on my gut. For 17 days. As a beginner. And having been warned right there in the PDF. I definitely got the what for in my bio-electric circuitry.

Now that the pain has been past for a while now, I really need to get back on track, and get back to it, and I've just been procrastinating. At least I've been studying hard, I'm learning lots of good stuff by listening to the sermons, the MP3s. It's just that I'm not actually participating, I'm just reading about the practices and the mythologies, the sermons, etc. And I know full well in the time I do that, I could meditate. That's what I should do. I figure I'm going to be honest about it, and admit I'm slacking off. I'm the one to blame, I'm the one to be held responsible, no one can wield the hammer of Thor but Thor himself, I know that means no one else can do my spiritual work but me.

Brother, just quickly reassuring you on the 'feeling like you might be a jew'.

I've had that happening lately, and especially in the form of thoughts the enemy has been relentlessly feeding me since the beginning of the current offensive.
Sometimes, I shit you not, I even felt despair. I decided to analyze this and adk myself once again what in Hell I would do if I discovered I was a kike. Hang myself? Jump from a roof? In the end I just decided I would have still helped Father Satan by dedicating every breathing moment doing RTRs and erasing my filth from the world for good.

Then I felt close to my Guardian again, purpose in Spiritual Satanism, and I realised these thoughts were a last resort from a despairing enemy that don't have any other tricks up the sleeve other than mental harassment.

When I calmed myself down I realised my heart was still burdened with fear of that possibility and cleaned myself with Akasha in a way I never could before. I felt all of it, all the Elements at once. I could even concentrate like I couldn't before and I thanked Father Satan and the Gods for the hints they constantly give me as my astral senses aren't as good as those of a high priest or someone who managed to open up that much.

I've been thinking of Dantalian and abilities that have a lot to do with the mind for the past two days. Today I just felt like reading again some pages in the JoS about hypnosis and the evil eye. Then while driving I saw a plate with numbers that strongly reminded me of Dantalian. When I got back home I found a delivery was waiting in my letterbox, a small necklace with Dantalian's sigil I had ordered a while ago and completely forgot about.

The Gods are present and help those who trust them and actively partecipate in spiritual warfare. Just like the enemy tries to counter our success at every step, especially when we're being successful and notice our own growth.

So don't let thoughts and fears disturb you. You're a proud son of our Gods. The parasites of this world are just panicking because they never sensed utmost defeat like they do now.

Hail Satan!

Gear88 said:

I never thought I would find someone who has the same experience as me.

All of those years I spent studying Satanism, I never learned how to do trance, or release the full potential of my chakras. Everytime I try to open them it always gets messed up, and I'll have to start over again. Most of the things that I have experience, you already have mentioned.

Satan and the God's have a reason for guiding us to the path of Truth. There is a purpose. Whatever frustrations you have felt or still feeling, we got to keep on moving forward, as it is the only way. I know its hard, and I've felt it. But one thing that keeps me going is that, that "I have been chosen for this"

Let us make Satan proud that in the hardest part of what we did, we have accomplished something. We must rank up, and never go down.

The last part about our Gods was very beautiful :)

I love it to read about Satan and our Gods, it gives me a good vibe, reading about the enemy is the exact opposite.. but you also have to understand the enemy I guess

Yes Satan is indeed all-mighty and all-powerful, everybody who experienced this, Should be many of our side who did, knows this for a fact.

I find it disgusting, how the jews with their lies drove so many people away from Satan and our Gods.

Naturally, every person would highly respect and love Satan and our Gods.. if they only knew the truth and really experienced them, but everyone believes all the lies they were told, without questioning anything or thinking for theirselves..

Abyssos said:

It is not the RAUM mantra that fucked you up, it is the many repetitions.
What were you thinking?!

One Wire Phenomenon said:
And a traitor?

Yes, basically. Things like that are dabbling.

The jew's power is really a thin paper bag. Idiots - chritians, muslims, etc. - are told from birth to wear a paper bag over their head and not look out of it, because the outside is very disgusting and putrid foetid and the jew will lead them to wherever the jew says is holy and pure (see halal slaughterhouses, leading the cattle Goyim to the slaughter); where all the stupid Goyim have to do is...not even punch their way out of the paper bag but just take it off and see that the jew has lied to them, and see that Nature (Paganism!) is beautiful and thriving.

The jew admitted Paganism/Nature is disgusting and evil (and Nature Herself has been anti-semitic! xD) and the jew said only jew faeces is holy and smells like roses and tastes like sugar, honey or chocolate. Paganism - the Human "religion"; rather, culture, among various Human Races and areas with their own customs, activities, etc. - is Human and is Science, Spirituality and Nature-based. The jew has told the Goyim for many centuries that the Humans' very own self and Nature is disgusting. It's like what "the" bibleses says - teach a Child "right from wrong" and they will grow-up remembering that. Well, we know that to be partly true anyway (Soul and Astrology play into things, which come-out as we grow older), but the jew is telling the Goyim to mind-rape and brain-wash the Goyim's own Children with lies that Nature is diseased and ugly. Consider a drunk and abusive dad who bullies and tells his own/adopted/step-Children lies, which the Children believe for many years - on a larger scale, the jew has been the drunk, abusive adopted/step-dad of Humans and has spewed its mental diseases all over Humans for many centuries.

With such a long time that the jew has been jewing, along with its programming, it is stuck in its own ways. "You can't teach an old dog new tricks" - or you can't teach a dirty jew to adapt Human-ly. It defaults into its own things, similarly to how, when in arguments with the jew, it goes through a script of trying to argue and defend itself then pretending it is ignorant and doesn't know what you're on about, then going off-topic, etc., arguing irrelevant nonsense, etc. The jew is stuck in its jew one-shared-soul way; whereas, Humans have individual Souls which can be, and are, very different and unique and individual, and free to increase and increase - for better or for worse.

With the jew revealing information and disobeying its orders - I have said before that the Nature and Energies of Earth and this part of the Galaxy and Universe is that we are supposed to be free, and the jew coming here into our midst is as susceptible to those freedoms and liberties as we are - which is Natural for and to us, which is unnatural for and to the jew; the jew has its own programming and shared hebrew-alphabet soul, trying to fit a square peg into a round hole - or perhaps a round peg into a square hole, as the jew is backwards. The jew has to contend with its own programming versus the freedom and liberty and individuality of this part of the Cosmos, not to mention the jew has to try and fit-in with Humans.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
One cannot apply normal human psychology to these things to find a reason to any of this.
I wonder if there would be an actual Human Psychology class available in the not-too-distant future in secondary schools and colleges (I doubt it would need to go to universities), instead of this jew illness and disease thing. If so, then I wouldn't expect such class to exist for more than decades or centuries; the World would be cleansed and made whole again, so I think it wouldn't need to exist very long.

Extreme contradictions are also part of their books and religions, as anyone with a brain can observe.
I was going to mention this above, but I decided not to. Now I can't miss the opportunity! That might not be extreme exactly, but it is an example.

For example, they will say that our Gods do not exist, yet, next page, they will have an elaborate prayer to "Banish" the said "Demon". They will say they have "One God", but their so called "One God" has endless "Names", all of which are a different "Name". Each of these calls a different level of their reptilian hive, and different segments. "One God" bullshit.
In literal terms, christians believe that 1+1+1=1, with "the father", "the son" and "the holy spirit", all 3 being and equalling 1 "god". It's also funny that in one area, they (christians, maybe?) decided to change Pi to = 3, as well... Depending on which site you read and which "priest" you speak to, presumably, "the" bible is supposed to claim that Pi = 3, as well...

They will also say that they have no "Idols", but they have the Mezzuzah they put on their doors, they literally worship their own letters, and their top ones readily admit their "God" is a reptilian and a hive mind of many of these. "No Idolatry" bullshit.
Statues of jewsus and mary being worshipped, etc., by christians. I prefer, in blashpemic terms as opposed to sexual terms, the two spiked breasts and penis which an "evil Daemon" did to a statue of mary in a horror film, The Exorcist, which was said to be an anti-Satan reaction to the film Rosemary's Baby. I doubt many christians are reading this, though, so I can't offend them by saying that. Oh - and not to forget about mentioning the paintings of such idols in christianity, as well. Those are not idols!

Jews warn jews all over the "Torah" to not even associate or even remotely think of uttering the names of the Demons, and they cite many stories of "Their own" where they have been destroyed by the so called "Demons". Constant psychic warfare is required for them to even remain at a decent state.
Maybe the jew should vibrate the Daemon AUM's name 108 or 666 times into its mind, to calm and control its own thoughts! :lol:

Because Rabbis want to keep the Gentiles atheistic [unspiritual], and oblivious to their own power, they most of the time say that these "Gods of the Goyim" do not exist at all.
Some people know that most politicians are jewish. Try getting a politician to answer a question directly! Only very recently on the j/news have I seen a politician actually answer a question directly - "Yes" then expanding on that, to a question, regarding coronavirus-2019.

Yeah, archaeology needs "permission" to dig and discover the truth - which would be corrupted before it reaches our eyes and ears - of history. That permission can take time, and there are/have been digs which are/were being unearthed very slowly, over decades.

NinRick said:
Yes Satan is indeed all-mighty and all-powerful, everybody who experienced this, Should be many of our side who did, knows this for a fact.
It has been said before that there is no such thing, and if the Universe is infinite and eternal, then there very well could be one or more beings more-powerful than Satan. If Satan was all-powerful, then He could choose, instead of clicking His fingers and making things perfect, to go back in time and make sure the jew and its reptillian overlords never existed here at all - but He does not. To an ant or an amoeba, we - if they were intelligent enough to realise - would seem all-powerful, but we are not; we are just so much more advanced than ants and amoaebae.

Likewise, HPS Maxine said that Satan was impressed that we have come as far as we have, and He/other Gods and Goddesses didn't expect us to be this far this soon. That is rather un-all-powerful, don't you think? Some people reading what you typed there will take it as literal.

I have no idea what the name of the mantra is. I actually asked about it here, but haven't gotten an answer yet:

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15534&p=196613#p196613

The mantra came to me in dreams a few years ago, before I discovered Satanism.

My stomach has had a pit of anxiety for a long time. I figure that to mean that my aura and my Solar Plexus Chakra is filthy, so per the instructions from joyofsatan about Aura Cleansing, I used the rosary, and I used it hard. When I start up again, I definitely won't be using the RAUM mantra, not for a while until I feel like I'm ready, just like the instructions say.

I sent a post before this one, but I don't know if I quoted you correctly, so I'm sending this one just in case.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=196613#p196613

I asked this same question, i haven't gotten an answer yet. It came to me in dreams, years ago before I discovered Satanism. It was the most specific thing I'd ever done in a dream, and a couple days later after I had the first dream, I remembered it again, and realized that something was up, it was highly unusual.

And a traitor?
Exactly.

And a traitor?

Dabbling is not being serious with Satanism. Being enthusiastic about Satanism, talking all day and night about it for 2 days and then totally losing interest in it. Or doing rituals and practicing magic only for selfish gain and not dedicating yourself, honoring Satan and fighting his enemies. Or mixing Satanism with other beliefs and deities, Wicca, Neo-Paganism or New Age. Or being interested in Satanism but wanting to keep your previous societal programming and not question the beliefs forced to you by society. Being a typical Redditor.

A traitor is somebody who betrayed Satan. Not just somebody who left him, but someone who is now actively working against him and the Satanic community.

FancyMancy said:
NinRick said:
It has been said before that there is no such thing, and if the Universe is infinite and eternal, then there very well could be one or more beings more-powerful than Satan. If Satan was all-powerful, then He could choose, instead of clicking His fingers and making things perfect, to go back in time and make sure the jew and its reptillian overlords never existed here at all - but He does not. To an ant or an amoeba, we - if they were intelligent enough to realise - would seem all-powerful, but we are not; we are just so much more advanced than ants and amoaebae.

Likewise, HPS Maxine said that Satan was impressed that we have come as far as we have, and He/other Gods and Goddesses didn't expect us to be this far this soon. That is rather un-all-powerful, don't you think? Some people reading what you typed there will take it as literal.

Fuck you.

Abyssos said:

My stomach has had a pit of anxiety for a long time. I figure that to mean that my aura and my Solar Plexus Chakra is filthy, so per the instructions from joyofsatan about Aura Cleansing, I used the rosary, and I used it hard. When I start up again, I definitely won't be using the RAUM mantra, not for a while until I feel like I'm ready, just like the instructions say.

Hey, I was wondering if you know the reason for your anxiety. If you do, you could also try a freeing the soul working with munka. its in the meditation section.
Id definetly go for suryae to start with, cleaning.
And as advice says, build up the repetitions. Start with 9 or 13 or 18 or even 40 repetitions and stay on that for a few days, then if you feel like you could move up some repetitions, do so, up to like 80 or 88 or so. If you still feel like you could move up Id say go to 108 but I would not recommend going higher than that if youre a beginner doing this for the first time.

Also, if you havent done so, make a proper affirmation. itll help to focus the energy do what you want to have done.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thankfully, JoS can fullfill its historic purpose with what we is already out, more than sufficiently so.

Do you know that in India there is a temple with several chambers underneath? Most of those chambers have been opened where they have found billions worth of gold, but there is one door which remain unopened. Door has two huge cobras on them, and there don’t seem to be any hinges holding that door. Someone tried to open that door, he couldn’t do it, and few days later he was found dead. Supposedly, door is protected by a mantra which you need to know in order to enter that chamber without any consequences.

To this day, those doors remain sealed. What is behind them is mystery.

Damon said:
Being a typical Redditor.

This IS the definition of typical Redditor especially /r/Satanism. They are like LUL guyz look at this license plate says God Sux lulz kekeke. Or the drug using Satanist that mixes spirituality with psychoactive substances.

ACreativeUsername10.The poster is funny he isn't bothered by National Socialism, isn't bothered by Satanism, but is bothered by eugenics. *claps* Amazing how foolish this person is. If this person ever comes on our forum and replies. I wonder what is going in his head that he accepts 90% of our organization. But a little purification and non-race mixing is TOO much, it's the rabbithole lulz.

First of all not everyone is pure blooded but there CAN be ways to increase this in the offspring. Luckily like HP.Cobra said the template for humanities genetics is at least a millennia in working order to be appropriate. Certainly not Gods around level but nothing bad actually good for humans who've lost touch on eugenics.

Second of all race mixing and sub-race mixing aren't controversial or evil or whatever it's perfectly logical. In fact sub-race mixing is far more interesting when it comes to the separate races once there is an established boundary. Certainly a Nordic shouldn't be with a Mediterranean(Southern Aryan).

And just for the magick. Okay sure our magick is great. But are you gonna get results. What if an enemy alien messes with you.

BTW everyone should read the comments.

https://old.reddit.com/r/InternetMysteries/comments/f1j7br/the_satanisgodorg_rabbithole/

Typical societal kosher brainwashing.

It seems they even "infiltrated us" and even "played around". In the 17 years I've been here since I was 12 years old. I knew the JoS was no joke. Perhaps it was all my dealings with obsession with WW2 since I got cable TV in 1997 and watched History channel.

But I don't know why people joke around. I have no idea why Reddit is "infiltrating us". What are we some sort of "underground society committing illegal acts". We are law abiding and we want people to evolve themselves.

Since when are we

This comment is perfect from the anti-racialist and judeo-bolshevik marxists. This guy would get a golden shekel from the jews for his comment.

"[–]jacquix 3 points 9 months ago

Nothing says satanic radical individualism like throwing yourself in with a community that strictly categorizes people based on completely superficial and intrinsically unchangeable attributes.

Nazis and racists are basically fervent defenders of quasi-incestuous intellectual and cultural stagnation. Worst of the worst."

I'm sorry but what cultural stagnation. We've been under racial division since day 1 of day 1 since the Ancients and Gods around."

"[–]raspberry144mb 2 points 9 months ago

I find it funny you say they're racist yet they have a thriving black community, even going so far as to have a specific Blacks for Satan webpage."

Another WE WUZ ONLY WHITEYS AND SHEIT for NSDAP. If this person studied Schwartzvolk in 1930s and 40s he'd have a huge shock. He is even shocked at BFS Shannon's site. Shannon if you read this please face palm epically cause one of the fools is spreading ignorance.

Seriously guys read the comments it surprises me.

People commit all these crazy blood acts in xtianity all these simulated acts for kabalistic punch. And yet IF the Pagan/Satanist so much as pricks his finger for a little blood pack. Suddenly call the wambulance it's EBIL DEBIL people.

These fools certainly don't study our website.

Much less study anti-JoS groups. Hello anti-JoS groups have a biased agenda.

I'd very much welcome anti-JoS and Redditors to come on our forums and debate with us. Because certainly if they don't want to then what's stopping us from classifying them as marxist enclaves pushing aside debates and just trolling people to not debate with us. At least we NS/SS debate, a rousing good debate stirs the mind, body, and soul.

At the end of the day it's always the same stuff. Xtianity, muh xtianity jebus was gud.

Listen people of the internet. If we are the diametric opposition of everything that has come to existence because the other side of the coin is communism. And the other side of the religious side is basically destruction and elimination of everything.

Then why do you people support or somehow maintain the notion these organizations are good.

I really don't understand. I've read anti-JoS sites. I've read the Czech or Hungarian European person who said he "shoahed" our previous ProPHP forums. I've read all that. And yet they don't understand. Not a single thing.

Since when is National Socialism controversial. Since Satanism is controversial and evil and bloody and destructive and just the most horrible thing that the good people of the book had to genocide and wipe out their knowledge. OH those fucking evil pagans idolators.

Why are you even in some Satanism or looking at the other side if we are evil. If everyone is scared of the ebil debil paganz.

People of the World and of the Internet.

Y U NOT USE YOUR BRAIN.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
If one reads history, one will see that the enemy has had many people from their own side that were either friendly, or in general betrayed their own kind.

Most of them are psychopathic and carry hundreds of mental illnesses, which aren't even "illnesses", for them, it's common sense. The enemy is a lot like Mordor in this case. Elves can't make sense of them. But in their orcs does exist their own orc logic...Or something.

Being as is the case that their side treats them like worms, or numerous other reasons, they choose to "Dabble" between our side and that of the enemy, trying to cut for themselves a better deal. The other side, Aryans namely, and Gentiles, are also rife with such traitorous examples. Christianity, Islam were based on many traitorous Gentiles.

One said example is how many "Kings" exterminated many of their people only for a bag of shekels, or just mindlessly promoted Christianity and butchered half of Europe, to "impose lord Christ". In most of these cases, it can never be that these people were fully "Gentiles", and the jews also call their own that do these actions "Infested with the spirit of Amalek". This is a nod to both racial bastardization, but also bastardization at the soul level.

Jews, when one of their own, is not "acting right", they have ranging levels where they make judgement. They know about all of this and more. Meanwhile, Gentiles, even here, are totally oblivious. For example, there can be people preaching literal Sunday school, and people can be sitting there with an open mouth, ingesting that.

In most cases, people who are likewise crap, attract one another, like magnets. It is a frequent phenomenon I have seen, one jew will back another jew up, no matter what, almost in an unconscious fashion.

Another problem in this community, is rather poor knowledge. We have tried to correct this with millions of pages, sacrificing our life. One day the fruit of this will be understood. Meanwhile the enemy sits on already acquired, generational knowledge, especially so in how they manage themselves.

Imagine for example people who know of the cycles of the moon, and people who simply don't. To the second people, people observing the moon, or knowing the sign, are mere lunatics. They can't reason out their reasoning.

A lot of the reason of the exposure of the enemy does not come simply from our side directly, it comes from them, doing mistakes and exposing themselves. It comes from huge back-stabs they have done, them opening their mouth on secret information, them disobeying their command, and generally, all the stupid shit that Gentiles consider "Normal" and say it is part of a "Democratic" system.

Normally, in most cases, it's not their top that does that. They know better, and they know that for example, they will never really be accepted. It's normally these lower levels who do that, but happen to have the title of a "Rabbi". They don't come nowhere close to the higher ones, who are most of the time teaching from a distance and very carefully.

Most of these are in Israel, one has never seen them in a TV, and probably never will. Only their works survive. Rarely some other information.

At the same time, Gentiles not only don't have a spiritual hierarchy, but they also have a wrong religion, with a 5th columnist hierarchy that back stabs them everyday. Therefore any knowledge to understand spiritual matters, or the normalcy of having a spiritual backing, has been lost to our side for centuries.

Most of this was replaced by brats, idiots, and other people with mental disorders, all of which have nothing to do with actual "Spirituality". Being so the case that many of these brats know everything, they think everything is about elections, democracies, and other sort of corn fed garbage that one listens since they are an infant.

In wars, there are no "Democracies" among the military. Imagine a war unit and every fucking idiot puts a gun and shoots their own, is no part of formation, and disobeys their command, or goes and runs into hiding. Or sits down to have a sandwich in the middle of the war. One fucker has a problem with their side, goes to the other side to tell a plan - the war is lost, millions or who knows how many lives, in the gutter, because of an idiot's feelings.

Jews are strict with these things, they don't fuck around. This is how they maintain themselves. Meanwhile, Gentiles are filled with "holier than thou's" and idiots who cannot put themselves second, even-though they never paid attention, they are on the last wagon.

Never came in terms with this reality. If they ever understand this, they choose to lazy out instead or some other counterproductive thing, which leaves themselves ruined. This makes a person dysfunctional, untrusting, and one remains stuck, sticking with them everyone else. A total disaster.

Many of these examples online with occultists. Speaking a lot, having accomplished zero, if maybe, deceive some people on Reddit on a 5 dollar bill they found after summoning supposedly, all of "Hell and all of Heaven" to do so. Woohoo, what an adept!

Recently, I was reading on a jewish, centuries year old manuscript, where a young kike was trying to "Translate" to English to give in the "Diaspora". The kike thought it was "moral", "good", and "nice" to do so. Rabbis of the top thought otherwise. I read in some websites, they instantly cursed the kike who was doing the translating. Haven't seen them post in over 2 years now. It is normal to assume, it was either censored, or it died off.

If this book made it out, the enemy would be doomed. The same goes for many other things, which Rabbis didn't pay attention to. Much of this came out because of undeniable force from Satan and the Gods, whom they cannot control. As they lost control of this, they were exposed to humanity. In turn, they are doing their best to cover it up now, and try to explain their own lies.

"It's not we are calling you goyim, you silly goyim. It means animal and slave yes, but it's not what you think it is.". Yes it's not, it's actually way worse than that.

Tob Rabbis of their own, know all of this. They try to put up a war, and many of them even knew it was a lost war to begin with. They know the whole story that we have unmasked here, about the reptilians, and what they are here to do, and the ramifications that will happen if they do not, and that they are slaves for a specific mission. Even further goes the sadism, they enjoy it.

It was for example, Rabbis and Jews that made the decision that making some texts public was a smart idea, or that shouting in a video camera was necessary to shout at the Goyim that they will sacrifice them, which later on they found the videos and exposed their extreme plans for ruining everyone. Other things happened by "mistake".

Now, jews are going to fall because of this. Then on our side we have stupid or just very innocent people asking things like: "Oy vey, how did this even happen? Why?". As if we are living in a peaceful village, and not during some war for the future of this world...

For example, it is not infrequent for Rabbis in their books and other things they write, to write at least some facts and some truth in them. This is necessary for them to be able to lie and to deceive. Extreme contradictions are also part of their books and religions, as anyone with a brain can observe.

It is typical in many of their writings to make the obviously lying claim that "Demons are allegories" and that our Gods do not exist. Next page one flips, they write crazy shit on how this "Demon" killed X Rabbi or drove X Rabbi insane. Because it doesn't exist goyim, that is all.

So do the Demons exist or not? They clearly do, and they feel their effects, which can be damning to the Jews. Jews know above all else what they have caused to global Paganism and what attack they have conducted on the Ancient Religions of the Gentiles.

In Satanism, those who will advance, are those who are in Satan's confidence. It amazes me how often I see idiots assume that somehow, Satan, being as powerful as He is [for those who know], cannot see or monitor x situation or x person.

Clearly, people like this, have not yet experienced the full power and effects of Satan, because oftentimes, people like this aren't close to the Gods, nor they yearn. Those who are and those who strive, will see and understand this perfection and providence that I describe here, and they will see, the Gods don't do "errors". When this is understood, consciousness becomes different, and people can understand.

This is what divides lower levels of understanding from higher. Many people are living still on mental meme's created by Jews in their head, but upon observation of the Gods, those who "dwell" on them, will understand that these beings are very "in control". There is no better way to put this, or to describe this.

In the JoS main it is given a clear warning, do not be a dabbler. Dabbler doesn't mean one is having doubts, or questions, or is even suspicious of things, or has serious blockages in advancing. Dabbler means, one is with two feet on two camps. There have been said cases. As far as can be seen, none of them are still alive. There are others who are on the pending list.

Both the enemy and our Gods will hate on the dabbler viciously, the first because they betrayed them and disobeyed them, and the Gods because of the same reasons. In street talk, everyone hates the snitch and the bitch.

The Gods take seriously the non dabblers. When one stops that, and they work, they are taken seriously. If one has done this mistake, they are supposed to even this out immediately.

Unlike the enemy, our Gods have patience, and will understand who does this for being an actual traitor, who simply is undecided, and who does this for other nefarious purposes. They generally, have aeons old patience for these matters, so one is in no need to worry if they are experiencing doubts, or other hampers to their progress. So long the heart is true, and it fights to advance, it's a good heart.

History isn't kind to traitors

Hitler used to have traitors executed (basically) on site (usually by instant hanging or execution by firing) for
convicted.
While Stalin had things more vicious for traitor's

Damon said:
And a traitor?

Dabbling is not being serious with Satanism. Being enthusiastic about Satanism, talking all day and night about it for 2 days and then totally losing interest in it. Or doing rituals and practicing magic only for selfish gain and not dedicating yourself, honoring Satan and fighting his enemies. Or mixing Satanism with other beliefs and deities, Wicca, Neo-Paganism or New Age. Or being interested in Satanism but wanting to keep your previous societal programming and not question the beliefs forced to you by society. Being a typical Redditor.

A traitor is somebody who betrayed Satan. Not just somebody who left him, but someone who is now actively working against him and the Satanic community.

Okay thank you yes that awnsers my question nicely

Just keep communication, be friends, satan is great,he'll take ya on a trip like the bros. And win for the glory !!

Gear88 said:

BTW everyone should read the comments.

https://old.reddit.com/r/InternetMysteries/comments/f1j7br/the_satanisgodorg_rabbithole/

Typical societal kosher brainwashing.

It seems they even "infiltrated us" and even "played around". In the 17 years I've been here since I was 12 years old. I knew the JoS was no joke. Perhaps it was all my dealings with obsession with WW2 since I got cable TV in 1997 and watched History channel.

Funny as it is, I found this gem of a reddit post yesterday. I read your post in another thread about people who join the forums but have no idea about the Joy of Satan website and I decided to investigate where they are coming from using a simple Bing (Google sucks) search. I didn't succeed but I found that reddit thread and another Christian Nazi website where they say we are jewish shills because we're Satanists and reject their Aryan Christianity. The excuses all these people go to avoid questioning the lies they were told are amazing. I feel I lost 20 IQ points after looking at both of them.

Aquarius said:
And a traitor?
Exactly.

Aquarius how will i know that i am important to Satan?
I have never Met Him before,or seen Him like most of you,i think i can feel Him or a Demon or Demoness,but im not sure. If i am a true SS then i should have a Demon or not??
Because why am i here then and why havent i lost faith in Spiritual satanism since i dedicated all thouse years back? Yes i did not meditate but i strongly believed in Satan as my creator since that time.The reason i am asking is because i want to know for a fact that I belong here and Satan wants me here.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back