Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Tibet Rainbow Body Is Not The Magnum Opus

great sermon
now I know why the Egyptians mummify their kings and say that there afterlife is forever.its because as long as there physical body still remains they will continue using energy from it to sustain their astral body.now I understand why mummification was very important to the Egyptian royals.

Sinistra said:
HP Mageson666 said:
Arthur Avalon was part of the Raj government in India. He mentioned he was walking one day and watched an old yogi sit down and die and then the body of a young man on the funeral pyre that was about to be lit then the body got up alive. And walked away to the shock of everyone. The Yogi took the body over. The Yogi's in India mentioned they only take the bodies of already just recently passed on people. However if some is strong enough they could probably take a body despite the other's consent or lack of it.
Fascinating. This must mean avoiding the anmnesia stage of reincarnation. Along with the other issues that make it unreliable and inefficient.
Thank you for the information HP.

almost like the 1934 movie Death Takes a Holiday. Super cool and you are right Sinistra ; you break it down well. fascinating. the beauty of Satan

High priest,don’t the Tibetans believe rainbow body is a form of extinction of subjective awareness?a Buddha that has realized it has no vijnana and acts only based on past action and merit like a robot.

And don’t some Tibetans achieve a rainbow body while alive or powa chemo?

Lastly,I have never heard of the golden Buddha body or solar body in any Tibetan tradition.I also couldn’t find anything on it doing a internet search.can you kindly share any information you have about it and it’s superiority over the rainbow body in Tibetan texts?I am a former Tibetan Buddhist practicing dzogchen and have never heard of it.

Is it the same as the kundalini shaktideha?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back