Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Be Aware: JoS Websites Attacked Again

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
The enemy is apparently again losing sleep over the JoS and they are frantic to do as much as possible in order to take us out even if this means a few hours or a few days.

We are aware of the issue of the http://www.SatansLibrary.org [and http://www.satanisgod.org - update] and we are working to solve this. This has also affected exposingchristianity.com. As things go currently, the situation may repeat and/or escalate further to other websites. We are fully prepared for everything and there is no need to be concerned at all. There is preparation for these kinds of coincidences and more.

Reality is simple and it's this: the enemy doesn't want us to exist and they don't want you [The Gentiles, what they call the "Goy"] to be lead positively, to know, or to understand any form of spiritual and the occult. These things are threatening to the enemy, and what we have been doing to them, hasn't been done in a hundred years or more.

Just consider how many people are doing spiritual warfare, and how many people were 10 years ago. We went from like 10 to 50 to like tens of thousands. This is clearly alarming to the enemy. Basically, all this is, is what THEY have been doing to us Gentiles for centuries.

It makes them maniac with hate that the "Goyim" have done an "Assembly of Satan" against them, and are basically fighting back, with successes at this also. They had a free reign of terror, death and parasitism that was uncontested, for centuries. Key to this is the knowledge that we have and that we distribute freely to the public.

Other sites, so far, are operating fine and as expected. Attacks are basically non stop, and this includes shilling over here and many other things, such as endless spam meant to supposedly, waste time of the moderators or something. There will be more measures and other SS who will be coming on board to this soon.

If the enemy has patience to attack us all day, we have the patience and determination to do the same back all day, times two.

There are SS who are advanced enough, care enough, and are willing to do anything so that Spiritual Satanism keeps going. Others, are all talk and idle comments. Those who matter are proving this with word and deed, and putting their life where their mouth is. Some people are unfortunately all good for empty words without essence followed by any deed.

In regards to the latest RTR Schedule, make sure to save it, and keep going through to the end. Attacks of course will continue and have expanded to things that I would rather not share online. Some of it is also physical. All in all, the enemy is very concerned. Maybe there will be an update in regards to this in an upcoming post, as right now time is better spent working on repairing things, which is what matters right now.

There is also a lot of good news in the midst of everything, however. We are at a position of great strength now, thanks to Satan's Grace. This will continue in the future.

Everyone will as always be kept updated, and remember to stay strong and top of meditations and the Spiritual Warfare. The enemy is facing a lot of heat.

Satan can never be stopped, and those who are truly with Him are going to prevail.

HAIL SATAN!!!

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Just today I had a share of extreme physical violence and emotional violation resulting to definitive changes in life. Absolute trash attacks.

Satan’s Library in English:
https://archive.is/A9lbT
https://web.archive.org/web/20200309093102/https://www.satanslibrary.org/Pdf_Library.html

Exposing Christianity:
https://archive.is/2iO5l
https://web.archive.org/web/20200909115726/https://www.satanslibrary.org/ExposingChristianity/EXPOSING_CHRISTIANITY_MAIN.html

Joy of Satan Websites Offline Archive:
https://mega.nz/file/wJgGiCRK#E1AXuJQQlDB4cL6JAJEe9GRysziU6sHCxqqVX6TUPkA
http://archive.is/GS9aG

I thought this was really weird. Today I witnessed 2 different instances of drivers yelling and swearing at eachother and getting in quite bad fights it was near me too. This was in two differnt towns too and by different people (my girlfriend lives in a suburb of where I live so I often drive to her place). Suprised I didn't witness anything violent happen from the way they were talking. I wonder if the enemy is trying to get something to happen to me in the physical.

I never before seen anything like that happen with anyone this is why i thought it was strange.

May the Gods keep you and all of our brethren safe, HP. I'm sure they slice the clergy a larger portion of their curses, and of course larger amounts of protection are required because of this.

Keep your heads held high and fight! :D

nazi-ss-photographs-adolf-hitler-third-reich-1043588.jpg

About the website simply copy the link on your phone computer or tablet you want to visit into internet archives and go to the previous version for the time you want. They surprisingly have not attacked that yet. You can also still do that with the old forum qnd a bunch of other stuff and read some posts but not all. I have that bookmarked.

Also if you ever had a website you lost you can see if its on there. It likely is. Everything I put up on the internet in the past is on there at least but I really see no reason to put most of it back up anywhere right now.

Right now it looks like 3 of the links on the main page (satanisgod.org) are gone completely.

Also I wanted to relate some inconvenience that happened.

Some members who attempted to make posts from Sep 20 to 23 as there was some sort of clogging, some of the replies were lost in the queue [or never made it] but now this issue has been fixed and the messages are through.

Bigot Boy said:
May the Gods keep you and all of our brethren safe, HP. I'm sure they slice the clergy a larger portion of their curses, and of course larger amounts of protection are required because of this.

Keep your heads held high and fight! :D

nazi-ss-photographs-adolf-hitler-third-reich-1043588.jpg

Thanks for the kind comments, truly.

slyscorpion said:
I thought this was really weird. Today I witnessed 2 different instances of drivers yelling and swearing at eachother and getting in quite bad fights it was near me too. This was in two differnt towns too and by different people (my girlfriend lives in a suburb of where I live so I often drive to her place). Suprised I didn't witness anything violent happen from the way they were talking. I wonder if the enemy is trying to get something to happen to me in the physical.

I never before seen anything like that happen with anyone this is why i thought it was strange.

I was pretty close to kicking an ass today. Some dick in a Chevy Cruze cut me off then brake checked me, like really? I've seen some terrible drivers but...

The messages from the Gods have been relentless and they haven’t stopped until the point is through. The matters where on the west side, are going from bad to worse this winter. I believe many people are in danger. In many ways, this won’t be bad.. Many of my family and friends, I’ve noticed, have been siphoned out of the major cities, whether it be through a sudden work change or sudden urge to leave. It’s time to really buckle down with our advancement. The war is present online and in real life. There may be some very alarming and extreme things to come that may be devastating for anyone living in Washington with any personal matters or ties to the area. Preparation is of the utmost importance, emotionally too. The silver lining, watching this all unfold up close and personal, it’s quite the thrill. I’m so excited to have new members on board helping our forums who won’t be hidden jews.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
It's basically all the greatest computer people in both the Chinese and israeli governments, with all the endless money they have, against just you. And you still keep beating them every time and they aren't able to do anything. That's pretty amazing. :)

I've been enduring some psychological stress from enemy attacks. I need to work on strengthening my aura of protection I guess. They tried to bring back my past insecurities I had years ago and they tried to make me feel suicidal all over again, But I know it's an attack and I keep voiding out those negative thoughts. They hit me the most when I start to do the rituals and rtrs. But I have to focus and not let it stop me. I'm not suicidal, but they hit me with these feelings more now than ever. Stay strong everyone, remember that these feelings or thoughts are not normal and are coming from our enemy. We must push forward against them and overcome!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Just consider how many people are doing spiritual warfare, and how many people were 10 years ago. We went from like 10 to 50 to like tens of thousands. This is clearly alarming to the enemy.
Basically, all this is, is what THEY have been doing to us Gentiles for centuries.

@HP.HoodedCobra666 and others interested in JoS history:

Just for some historical clarification and correction. Back in 2008, 12 years ago, we had about 20,000 or so members. Satan commented to Maxine. That he is surprised by JoS and mentioned he never expected us to do so well. As a matter of fact Satan adds along with his surprise, that the JoS is two years ahead of schedule.

I never understood the whole two years maybe RTRs or influence or something. I guess if we were on schedule the last few years with Nationalism and other rituals would have occurred later, potentially causing issues to face more so of a challenge in comparison to current times.

So 10 years ago, 2010 potentially the climb up in members maybe a few hundred more or a few thousand more.

Really if we think about the historical factors leading up to Prophp forums. It really wasn't till 2013 that JoS became much bigger. Particularly reading back on Yahoo forums how we started doing more advanced rituals such as Runic rituals and 88(White)/99(Black) Race awakening rituals around September of 2013.

This coincides with youtube video time limits being eliminate. This also includes a "volkish" pre-SS internet battalion, whereby many JoS SS spread propaganda to different places based on this. So this is around the time of pre-Google, early Google integration. Ironically enough it coincides with the stereotypical full touch screen smartphone revolution and really the internet explosion of users with different platforms like twitter, facebook, etc.etc.

Basically we got information out, spread it out all over the internet and now we are currently at about last counter from HP.Cobra's assessment around 118,000+ as of February 2019. Albeit this number could be much higher MAYBE 200,000+, you never know.

As for people performing spiritual warfare. The early rituals were a bit boggling to say the least. For example we did anti-Grey alien rituals, anti-Vatican rituals, nidding pole rituals against the vatican(for some with spare time), we also did a runic blood trace ritual were people were asked to release a few bits of blood on some enochian + runic rituals.

Really spiritual warfare didn't heat up till 42 N.o.G. ritual in April/May of 2014 coinciding with the release of new rituals sometime September/October 2014 almost 4 months later.

is there anyway we can get a current copy of the sites the way they are put up?

I mean like the public folder from the servers so in the case that it does go down we are able to in worst case host a clone ourselves?

slyscorpion said:

These things are routine where i live. Fighting screaming cursing and hysteria.

I have no fear of jewish curses. I want to improve my fight, I know everything is given to me with great difficulty... I'm pretty old now.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Some members who attempted to make posts from Sep 20 to 23 as there was some sort of clogging, some of the replies were lost in the queue [or never made it] but now this issue has been fixed and the messages are through.
Thank you for bringing this up. :)
I can't even imagine how much work and determination it takes for what you do.
I say it honestly not just to sound good.
And not just you, but when I see other members who like to help, get involved and do it with so much joy, I'm like, well, I want to be useful and helpful too.

I noticed this too when opening the rtr website

ofc I have the rtr in screenshots so no biggie, but damn it feels good when their attacks are just like a little child trying to hit a grown man expecting to cause damage

fuck the Jews, they’re doomed :twisted:

I'm not sure if it's safe or not, so I wanted to ask before I share it. I have a MEGA storage with many JoS resources including the JoS full website pdf, sermons, different meditations and rituals, HPS Maxine's Runic pronunciation mp3s, HP Cobra's videos, our current Spiritual Warfare schedule, and some ebooks. It basically has everything we need. I'm willing to share the link if it's going to be safe. :)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The enemy is apparently again losing sleep over the JoS and they are frantic to do as much as possible in order to take us out even if this means a few hours or a few days.

We are aware of the issue of the http://www.SatansLibrary.org and we are working to solve this. This has also affected exposingchristianity.com. As things go currently, the situation may repeat and/or escalate further to other websites. We are fully prepared for everything and there is no need to be concerned at all. There is preparation for these kinds of coincidences and more.

Reality is simple and it's this: the enemy doesn't want us to exist and they don't want you [The Gentiles, what they call the "Goy"] to be lead positively, to know, or to understand any form of spiritual and the occult. These things are threatening to the enemy, and what we have been doing to them, hasn't been done in a hundred years or more.

Just consider how many people are doing spiritual warfare, and how many people were 10 years ago. We went from like 10 to 50 to like tens of thousands. This is clearly alarming to the enemy. Basically, all this is, is what THEY have been doing to us Gentiles for centuries.

It makes them maniac with hate that the "Goyim" have done an "Assembly of Satan" against them, and are basically fighting back, with successes at this also. They had a free reign of terror, death and parasitism that was uncontested, for centuries. Key to this is the knowledge that we have and that we distribute freely to the public.

Other sites, so far, are operating fine and as expected. Attacks are basically non stop, and this includes shilling over here and many other things, such as endless spam meant to supposedly, waste time of the moderators or something. There will be more measures and other SS who will be coming on board to this soon.

If the enemy has patience to attack us all day, we have the patience and determination to do the same back all day, times two.

There are SS who are advanced enough, care enough, and are willing to do anything so that Spiritual Satanism keeps going. Others, are all talk and idle comments. Those who matter are proving this with word and deed, and putting their life where their mouth is. Some people are unfortunately all good for empty words without essence followed by any deed.

In regards to the latest RTR Schedule, make sure to save it, and keep going through to the end. Attacks of course will continue and have expanded to things that I would rather not share online. Some of it is also physical. All in all, the enemy is very concerned. Maybe there will be an update in regards to this in an upcoming post, as right now time is better spent working on repairing things, which is what matters right now.

There is also a lot of good news in the midst of everything, however. We are at a position of great strength now, thanks to Satan's Grace. This will continue in the future.

Everyone will as always be kept updated, and remember to stay strong and top of meditations and the Spiritual Warfare. The enemy is facing a lot of heat.

Satan can never be stopped, and those who are truly with Him are going to prevail.

HAIL SATAN!!!

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Thanks a lot.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

After others reported physical troubles I have realized this was probably something that concerned me as well. Today in the morning I distinctly felt some physical discomfort in my right brain, something that felt like an 'overwhelming blood pressure' that made me uneasy.
I quickly enough thought of an attack and thoroughly cleared my aura and cast protection on myself, and it disappeared after a little while.
Also, (don't know if this really has to do with this as the situation was already not too bright) last week I lost my grandfather and yesterday (after seeing him for the last time) was the only day of this offensive in which I didn't have enough willpower to finish the second ritual (DID manage to squeeze an RTR in). Don't know if this personal attack, that 'coincidentally' happened during our offensive, had to do with it, but I'm still taking it personal and fueling my RTRs and rituals with more determination.

We are Father Satan's warriors, and as such we are unable to be defeated.

Hail Satan!

As a casual reminder to everyone, it goes without saying these attacks begun precisely just before Yom Kippur. The enemy's practices begin proper at sundown on the 27th and peak during the 28th. As stated before, on top of keeping yourself spiritually maintained during this time, you'd do well to have any necessary information screenshotted or saved offline in some capacity just in case.
If nothing else, and you're brand new to all of this, you can take the timing of their actions as proof of their behavior.

The enemy is most assuredly afraid and in their desperation more shit's going to crop up and it's only best to face and prepare for this fact now. The economy is suffering, businesses are being shut down, humans as social beings are stressed to all hell from confinements of social needs, students can't go to college properly and schools are looking to close again and we're seemingly on the verge of yet another quarantine, people are being put out of work and parents are unable to put their children in daycare. The FLU season is approaching and it's going to cause further stresses on society with panic over who has what and the hospitals and medical facilities will practically be nonexistent in their desperations to keep up with finding out what is what, both have the same kinds of symptoms.

They're trying to suffocate this entire planet, and the only thing more choking than a pandemic is a world war and after this pandemic upsets the entire globe further that's their next step, there is no doubt about it in my mind, the strategy is obvious. Weaken and stress the planet with a pandemic and then attempt to absolutely annihilate it further with nuclear war, loss of life, loss of nature, loss of health.

This is how serious this is as a direct war on the human race itself, this isn't just people simply fighting each other, these are extraterrestrials from another real world that want to enslave us and take over our planet, it sounds like some sci-fi fantasy in words which can make members brush it off because the reality is not so solidly seen or even felt, but this is as real as the flesh over our bones and we need to ACT NOW with the RTRs to prevent as much damage as possible as fast and as effectively as possible.

Those who sit around and do absolutely nothing or even bother to try with even 1 RTR a day when they so easily could with all the time in the world will see no appreciation from those of us who fight tooth and nail through relentless hardships and struggle for time where we fight burdened with jobs, responsibilities, enemy attack and the need to simultaneously balance caring for family and ourselves through the throes of this war and if this quarantine happens again the amount of time for us to do the RTR will increase ever drastically.

All of this is set up so easily, there are online tools, guidance, help, assistance, mp3 files, a damn FAQ, the only next thing that could be done is if someone literally holds your friggin' hand to it. There is no excuse to not involve in the efforts towards our very freedom if you're one such individual who just chooses not to at all out of laziness.

As cheesy as it sounds, another storm is coming to face us this winter and if we don't do what we can now then those who chose to do absolutely nothing may find they'll regret their inactions later down the road. I don't care what you decide you want to do in addition, physically get in shape, research, do online warfare, help in other matters around the forum but that RTR is our most important weapon right now and that's our key to a better life where we're not slaving away for $10 an hour working more than we're allowed to barely survive and live, where we're not tracked and spied on every single day, where parasites no longer hold cards over our planet and it's very health.

There is no 'promise land' to be found, no 'heaven' at the end of the road, we have to make it for ourselves.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thank you for the info. I was actually kind of pissed off for a while and thought my messages were simply ignored or something, but i see they're approved now.

truth.seeker1 said:
Thank you for the info. I was actually kind of pissed off for a while and thought my messages were simply ignored or something, but i see they're approved now.
This actually happens semi-regularly, so it's best to get used to it. Some of mine also got stuck. Generally it's good to give it 5 days maximum of waiting time before you start worrying that your post was ignored or silently disapproved.

Shael said:
truth.seeker1 said:
This actually happens semi-regularly, so it's best to get used to it. Some of mine also got stuck. Generally it's good to give it 5 days maximum of waiting time before you start worrying that your post was ignored or silently disapproved.

Thanks, will keep that in mind next time.

A striking majority of our own do simply come online or are sent by email the schedule by others, sometimes even word of mouth, and many people do not really come online and/or comment at all. There are many people who are this way.

We always were about the People. The people give us fame and the more there is availability of information, it is the people who will be coming to us.

Since the Co-Vid crisis, I am only gladdened to see the numbers. It is as you state. However, that many years ago, it was even less members than the numbers you write. I recall around a decade ago there were 2000 members only (and many off accounts) in the JoS Yahoo Groups.

A lot of tireless work has been done in the last decade. HPS Maxine did a monstrous amount of work that cannot be understood unless someone follows the same path into this. We have been worked brutally.

Gear88 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Just consider how many people are doing spiritual warfare, and how many people were 10 years ago. We went from like 10 to 50 to like tens of thousands. This is clearly alarming to the enemy.
Basically, all this is, is what THEY have been doing to us Gentiles for centuries.

@HP.HoodedCobra666 and others interested in JoS history:

Just for some historical clarification and correction. Back in 2008, 12 years ago, we had about 20,000 or so members. Satan commented to Maxine. That he is surprised by JoS and mentioned he never expected us to do so well. As a matter of fact Satan adds along with his surprise, that the JoS is two years ahead of schedule.

I never understood the whole two years maybe RTRs or influence or something. I guess if we were on schedule the last few years with Nationalism and other rituals would have occurred later, potentially causing issues to face more so of a challenge in comparison to current times.

So 10 years ago, 2010 potentially the climb up in members maybe a few hundred more or a few thousand more.

Really if we think about the historical factors leading up to Prophp forums. It really wasn't till 2013 that JoS became much bigger. Particularly reading back on Yahoo forums how we started doing more advanced rituals such as Runic rituals and 88(White)/99(Black) Race awakening rituals around September of 2013.

This coincides with youtube video time limits being eliminate. This also includes a "volkish" pre-SS internet battalion, whereby many JoS SS spread propaganda to different places based on this. So this is around the time of pre-Google, early Google integration. Ironically enough it coincides with the stereotypical full touch screen smartphone revolution and really the internet explosion of users with different platforms like twitter, facebook, etc.etc.

Basically we got information out, spread it out all over the internet and now we are currently at about last counter from HP.Cobra's assessment around 118,000+ as of February 2019. Albeit this number could be much higher MAYBE 200,000+, you never know.

As for people performing spiritual warfare. The early rituals were a bit boggling to say the least. For example we did anti-Grey alien rituals, anti-Vatican rituals, nidding pole rituals against the vatican(for some with spare time), we also did a runic blood trace ritual were people were asked to release a few bits of blood on some enochian + runic rituals.

Really spiritual warfare didn't heat up till 42 N.o.G. ritual in April/May of 2014 coinciding with the release of new rituals sometime September/October 2014 almost 4 months later.

SeekerOfTruth666 said:
I'm not sure if it's safe or not, so I wanted to ask before I share it. I have a MEGA storage with many JoS resources including the JoS full website pdf, sermons, different meditations and rituals, HPS Maxine's Runic pronunciation mp3s, HP Cobra's videos, our current Spiritual Warfare schedule, and some ebooks. It basically has everything we need. I'm willing to share the link if it's going to be safe. :)
My old link? Share it! People should have those things. I want other people having their own copies of it uploaded.

truth.seeker1 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

You wrote some demeaning comments out of this anger. The reality is, nobody really gets censored. This allows the capacity of a few infiltrators to create 20 accounts and try to reply to their own comments and other indecent things to pretend they are being persecuted.

Yet the group is moderated and has rules, at the same time. It cannot become a heap or random idiots who create 50 accounts and pretend that by commenting to themselves this is doing something. This is also easily observable from an IT perspective and these people are weak idiots with an agenda.

These come from a specific group which slanders the JoS online and a few other individuals who have been jews and have been kicked out. Then there are other organizations and some of them from Israel directly. Like fleas, they return to harm because we didn't bend it for them.

I accept these comments because in general they mean nothing, it's a meme to make things look bad, by a very few people. Everything is actually still the same or better. Other mods are not going to be psychotic freaks who will delete comments for no reason. In this case, just sending an email to us, we will look into it.

It's part of a meme that something changed and oy vey whatever but the reality is, whomever had the actual keys to everything today had them since like forever. There was never a contest to any "control", because control was simply not entrusted to individuals who were questionable in the first place.

There was nothing wrong with your comments or threatening to the community so there wouldn't be a case where your comments would be deleted. It's that simple.

i was able to get onto Satans LIbrary Paintable rtr on my googless mobile device even though the site is down(probably cache but my device did have internet) Thought i'd share this awesomeness. also if there is something you cannot find on wayback you can use a search engines cache system to get it for you. until everything is back up and running 100%. I will be updating everything that i have and creating more places to put everything. have a great day and Hail Satan! btw attacks are getting rough for everyone. so stay safe my Brothers and Sisters in Satan.

And if anyone is interested, i put together a list of all the file uploading sites i could find.

i havn't tried all of these so use an ad blocker and common sense, but most these are great. its never a good idea to put all of your eggs in one basket, and if we all back up what we have then that is even more independence from the "system"

UploadFiles - https://uploadfiles.io/
Mediafire - https://mediafire.com
DepositFiles - https://depositfiles.com
Mega.nz - https://mega.nz
RGhost - http://rgho.st
Gett - https://ge.tt
2Shared - https://www.2shared.com
4Shared - https://www.4shared.com
AnonFiles - https://anonfiles.com
Bitster - https://bitster.cz
BRupload - https://www.brupload.net
ClickNupload - https://clicknupload.org
Cloud Share - https://cloud-share.in
Data - https://data.hu
Data FileHost - https://www.datafilehost.com
Free.fr - https://dl.free.fr
DosYa - https://dosya.tc
Easybytez - https://easybytez.com
eDisk - http://bit.ly/ediskcz
FileRIO - https://filerio.in
Uloz - https://www.uloz.to
4Shared UA - http://4shared.com.ua
Sendspace - http://www.sendspace.com
Uploaded.to / Uploaded.net
XUP Filehoster - http://www.xup.in
Android Host - https://androidhost.org
BayFiles - https://bayfiles.com
File2Host - https://f2h.io
AnonFile - https://anonfile.com
GigaPeta -
Solidfiles - https://www.solidfiles.com
Hostr - https://hostr.co
DROP.me - https://drop.me
MountFile - https://mountfile.net
Load.to - https://www.load.to
TusFiles - http://tusfiles.com
Upstore - https://upstore.net
Hitfile - https://hitfile.net
TurboBit - http://turbobit.net
Wayupload - http://wayupload.com
Gofile - https://gofile.io
Uploadify - https://uploadify.net
Userscloud - https://userscloud.com/
DropMeFiles - https://dropmefiles.com
Superload - https://superload.cz
Webshare - https://webshare.cz
UptoBox - https://uptobox.com/
KatFile - http://katfile.com/
UploadShip - https://www.uploadship.com
UploadGIG - https://uploadgig.com
Upload.EE - https://www.upload.ee
OneDrive - https://onedrive.live.com
DDL.to - https://ddl.to / https://ddownload.com/
Drop APK - https://dropapk.com/
Files FM - https://files.fm
9xUpload -
BDUpload - https://bdupload.asia
MegaUpload - https://megaupload.nz
FileBuzz - https://file.bz
UbiqFile - http://ubiqfile.com

File Town - https://file.town
DropFile - https://dropfile.nl
UploadRun - https://upload.run
Earn4Files -
NippySpace - https://nippyspace.com
Chomikuj.pl - http://chomikuj.pl
uloz.to - https://ulozto.net
Datoid - https://datoid.cz/
Datator - http://www.datator.cz
Euro Share - https://euroshare.eu
IcerBox - https://icerbox.com
Fire Get - http://fireget.com
Europe UP - https://www.europeup.com/
Indishare - https://www.indishare.org
IntoUpload - https://intoupload.net
MexaShare - https://mx-sh.net | http://mexashare.com
Fex - https://fex.net
OBOOM - https://www.oboom.com
Files.FM - https://files.fm/
NovaFile - https://novafile.com
Oxy.Cloud - https://app.oxy.cloud
Upload RAR - https://uploadrar.com/
MegaUp - https://megaup.net/
Filedd - http://www.filedd.com
Ex-Load - https://ex-load.com
FlorenFile - https://florenfile.com/
FreeDisc - https://freedisc.pl/
WDupload - https://www.wdupload.com/
AlfaFile - http://alfafile.net/
File.AL - https://file.al/
Dropbox - https://www.dropbox.com/ - https://db.tt
Send Anywhere - https://send-anywhere.com
WeTransfer - https://wetransfer.com
Amazon Drive - https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive
FileTransfer - https://filetransfer.io
SendGB - https://www.sendgb.com
Teknik - https://upload.teknik.io/
File Dropper - https://www.filedropper.com/
Tresorit Send - https://send.tresorit.com/
Hey Ants - https://www.heyants.com/
Uschovna - https://www.uschovna.cz/en/
CommonClip - https://commonclip.com/
Send Secure - https://sendsecure.io/
RapidRAR - https://rapidrar.com/
Texzfiles - https://tezfiles.com/
RapidU - https://rapidu.net
File Boom - http://fboom.me - http://fileboom.me
Publish 2 - https://publish2.me
Hot Link - https://hotlink.cc/
Upload Cloud - https://www.uploadcloud.pro
Openload.cc - https://openload.cc
WorkUpload - https://workupload.com
MegaUpload - https://megaupload.is
Lets Upload - https://letsupload.cc
ForumFiles - https://forumfiles.com
Up4Ever - https://www.up-4ever.org
AnonFile - https://anonfile.com
DropFile NL - https://dropfile.nl
MyFile - https://myfile.is
Fuskbugg - https://fuskbugg.se
Minfil - https://minfil.com
SubyShare - https://subyshare.com
UploadHaven - https://uploadhaven.com
HugeSharing - https://hugesharing.net/
TakeFile - https://takefile.link
PreFiles - https://prefiles.com
Upload AC - https://upload.ac
UP-Load - https://up-load.io
XenDrive - https://xendrive.ru/
SendFile - http://sendfile.su/
DFile - http://dfile.su - https://payperinst.com/
File-Mix - https://file-mix.com/
Upload42 - http://upload42.com
Nelion - https://nelion.me
Ausfile - https://ausfile.com/
FileSpace - http://filespace.com/
Xubster - https://xubster.com/
DropSend - https://www.dropsend.com
Saber Cat - https://sabercathost.com/
OpenDrive - https://www.opendrive.com
FileBTC - https://filebtc.com/free9.html
Anonymous Files - https://anonymousfiles.io
File Convoy - http://www.fileconvoy.com
Yandex Disk - https://yadi.sk
Pubg-File - http://pubg-file.si
XFileLoads - https://www.xfileloads.com/
VipFile - https://vipfile.cc/
MyFiles Online - http://myfiles.onl
TStorage - http://tstorage.info/
TDR Link - https://tdr.link/
My Store - http://mystore.to
Filestore - http://filestore.to
Cloud Mail.ru - https://cloud.mail.ru
UppIT - http://uppit.com
Sendit Cloud - https://sendit.cloud
TooFile - https://www.toofile.com/
UploadHive - http://uploadhive.com
Files Bomb - http://filesbomb.in
FileLoad - http://fileload.info/
Dosya Yukle - https://dosya.co
Racaty - https://racaty.com/
LongFiles - http://longfiles.com
RapidShare - https://rapidshare.nu
SakuraFile - http://sakurafile.com/
DZ4Up - https://dz4up1.com
World Uploads - https://worlduploads.com/
SpicyFile - http://spicyfile.com
The7Sky - http://the7sky.info
Your Drive Box - https://youdbox.com
Gofile - https://gofile.io
Ska4ay - http://ska4ay.com/
MixDrop - https://mixdrop.co
MixShared - http://mixshared.com/
Easy File Cloud - https://easyfilecloud.com/
Gulf Up - https://www.gulf-up.com/
Upload Bank - http://uploadbank.com/
Userupload - https://userupload.in/
Mega4up - https://mega4up.com/
MagUp - https://magup.tk
Hexupload - http://hexupload.net
vShare.io - https://vshare.io
CyberDrop - https://cyberdrop.me
xFiles - https://xfiles.io/
Upload Earn - https://upload-earn.com/
RockFile - https://rockfile.co
XShare.Club - https://xshare.club/
Uguu - https://uguu.se
Fshare - https://www.fshare.vn
Temp Ninja - https://tmp.ninja
UsersDrive - https://usersdrive.com/
CloudOza - https://drive.cloudoza.me
Firefox Send - https://send.firefox.com

Sapo Transfer - https://transfer.sapo.pt
UploadServ - http://uploadserv.com/
WIP Files - http://wipfiles.net/
Wupfile - https://wupfile.com/
Hishare - http://hishare.net/
Down4Files - http://down4files.com/
UP VBIran - http://up.vbiran.ir/
Easyload - https://easyload.io
GoLoady - https://www.goloady.com/
Files HQCombo - https://files.hqcombo.com/
HulkLoad - http://hulkload.com/
FileFox - https://filefox.cc
FileJoker - https://filejoker.net
Keep2Share - https://k2s.cc / http://keep2share.cc
UploadBoy - https://uploadboy.com
UploadCenter - https://uploadcenter.com
HxFile - https://hxfile.co/
XenDrive - https://xendrive.ru
vShare - https://vshare.is
Filecad - https://www.filecad.com/
SendThisFile - https://www.sendthisfile.com
MailBigFile - https://free.mailbigfile.com
Daofile - https://daofile.com
FileCargo - http://filecargo.com
FastStore - https://faststore.org/
InCloudDrive - https://www.inclouddrive.com
FilePup - http://www.filepup.net
OzoFiles - https://ozofiles.com
Worldbytez - https://worldbytez.com
EgyUpload - https://egyupload.com/
Filetut - http://asmfile.com
DFile - https://dfile.space
RarLoad - http://rarload.com
RarLink - https://www.rarlink.com
LetsUpload - https://letsupload.co

Upload Center - https://www.babup.com/
ZipFile - https://zipfile.cc/
DropGalaxy - https://dropgalaxy.com/
MiCloudFiles - http://micloudfiles.com/
FileSharing24 - https://filesharing24.com
Box - https://www.box.com/file-sharing
ZipCloud - https://magup.tk/
Daily Uploads - https://dailyuploads.net/
UpFile - https://upfile.co.il
Lil File - https://lilfile.com/
File4Net - https://www.file4.net/
Dosya - https://dosya.pro
FileCloud - https://filecloud.me
FT File Hosting - https://ftmbox.top
ComboBox FS - http://combobox.top
Filedot - https://filedot.xyz/
Files.PW - https://files.pw/
Uploading VN - https://uploading.vn/
FileAuth - https://fileauth.me
Sql.gg - https://sql.gg
ZipEver - https://zipever.com

Academic Scholar said:
Satan’s Library in English:
https://archive.is/A9lbT
https://web.archive.org/web/20200309093102/https://www.satanslibrary.org/Pdf_Library.html

Exposing Christianity:
https://archive.is/2iO5l
https://web.archive.org/web/20200909115726/https://www.satanslibrary.org/ExposingChristianity/EXPOSING_CHRISTIANITY_MAIN.html

Joy of Satan Websites Offline Archive:
https://mega.nz/file/wJgGiCRK#E1AXuJQQlDB4cL6JAJEe9GRysziU6sHCxqqVX6TUPkA
http://archive.is/GS9aG
Thank you for the Satan's library archive, yesterday wanted to check but it was nuked, i even posted a question about this in a topic before reading this topic.

In case someone hasn't made a backup (you should ALWAYS make an offline backup):

Final RTR paintable (jpg): https://www.dropbox.com/s/23dvy620pn42zuc/FINAL_RTR_one_page.jpg?dl=0
Final RTR (original version): https://www.dropbox.com/s/3r9hegoxbpiev87/FINAL_RTR.17.delayed.pdf?dl=0

Stay safe!

Hail Satan!!!

Attacks are common but its important to give them no credit, no credence, give them no energy, put them out of your mind, and focus on solely anger-fueled RTR's and Feels good Aura of protections and reflections, and to clean clean and clean.

for me when i was younger slacking on meditations accidently while focusing on attacks often made me lose control of myself, like blind rage for no reason, or just shit you would never do. hurting those you love or worse. everyone is different, different weaknesses. but i know when i was giving credit to attacks back when i first started it fueled them more, almost tieing myself to the energies which is really fucking bad. so just laugh it off. ignore it, if you can stay home, the better. I have less attacks at home.(note i have put up an AOP on my property with my father) but if you have to work make sure to close your chackras after doing a full aop and aoc and reflection before and after interactions with people and open them later when you are at your "sanctuary" safe place ect.

for new people refer to the Ritual of protections https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Prayer.html
also if you are new please read https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/4Newbies.html and then read the entire Joy of Satan website. then ready the entire Satan's library, and its a good habit to continue to reread what you have read before after 6 months.

I wasn't going to type this but i decided too share this..

i've never told anyone, as its a bit personal but the night after i dedicated in an extreme xian home with nazarene shit everywhere, somehow my laptop case (polymateriel) caught on fire while i was asleep. I thought i put the candle out but might not have. it went 9 feet high. if i was not awakened by the Gods. i would have died. they woke me with the immediate answer to put the fire out. it burned everything inside the case to a crisp including the case itself, but somehow the picture of my Father and mother where untouched ( My father is now a dedicated SS suprisingly was born a lot more advanced than me but didn't know it until he worked on his chakras truly a beautiful thing) The Gods the there for you, but don't think they are there just because you dedicated. my girlfriend at the same time dedicated as well with me, but she never progressed until this year(not even sure about that). that is 6+ years of dedicating and not doing shit and i can tell you from talking with her, they do not help those who do not help themselves. When you dedicate its the most serious real promise you will ever make in our life. but also for me personally it was the best and most beautiful thing to ever happen to me. P.S I give anyone permision to use this as a ss experience / testimony if you want.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
My old link? Share it! People should have those things. I want other people having their own copies of it uploaded.

I found your link on the forum some time back. I was trying to remember who's original cloud it was. Thanks Ol argedco. That was a great collection. I uploaded files from your mega cloud to mine and i have been updating my cloud with many other useful things.

Here's my MEGA cloud link

https://mega.nz/folder/LZoyDSoD#lRNpLNw8bgW1GN3tDMs2Sw

Anyone can download files from the cloud but if you have a MEGA account, you can just copy the whole folder to your cloud. No download is required either unless you wanna download and keep files on your device storage. If you are using the MEGA app, you can choose the option to keep all the files (or specific files/folders) available offline. This option will delete everything automatically from your device (not from your MEGA cloud) if you sign out from the app or uninstall it. (this option is recommended).

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
A striking majority of our own do simply come online or are sent by email the schedule by others, sometimes even word of mouth, and many people do not really come online and/or comment at all. There are many people who are this way.

We always were about the People. The people give us fame and the more there is availability of information, it is the people who will be coming to us.

Since the Co-Vid crisis, I am only gladdened to see the numbers. It is as you state. However, that many years ago, it was even less members than the numbers you write. I recall around a decade ago there were 2000 members only (and many off accounts) in the JoS Yahoo Groups.

A lot of tireless work has been done in the last decade. HPS Maxine did a monstrous amount of work that cannot be understood unless someone follows the same path into this. We have been worked brutally.

AH LOL I see that is really sad but also really encouraging that such small people can do so much damage. Reminds me of the post Magson posted on the prison in USSR Russia. 5000ish or so prisoners were told to meditate on a slab of granite in a pyramid made of pipes. To stop terrorist attacks. Funny enough the Soviet Union noticed terrorist attacks drop 75% because of that. Could you imagine our Runic rituals a Gaybo(Gebo)/Isa binding ritual with affirmations and the Gods preventing terrorists from committing horrible crimes against innocent people.

I also have to laugh at your posting of just a meek 2,000 and others not around back in 10 years ago. That is the same exact shit that happens in MMORPGs even World of Warcraft is filled with ghost accounts of people who left the game. They state something like 20 million players but some believe something like 8-12 million aren't even playing anymore or are multiple accounts for multi-boxing.

I guess it's like that statement someone made sometime in 2004 "They astral projected to the moon and one of the Gods told him "Life is like an MMORPG that you have on Earth".

I guess like the Marines slogan "The few, the proud, the SS".

Anyways yeah Covid for all the hoopla going around with it and the fake news and "juden/lying presse" funny enough has been a great factor. I don't think people are ever gonna know how much exposure the covid-19 did. I bet Satan and the Gods are laughing their ass off at covid situation on Earth.

It's exactly like you said HP.Cobra "At no point in history rather than now has the Governments of the World reacted so uniformly and so retarded and so recklessly to a small little flu".

Again I'm not trying to downplay covid. No one deserves to get sick much less suffer even much less die from it. But like a friend of mine emailed me "Covid was the best thing to happen. It's been years since I could stay up late and study things".

Shael said:
truth.seeker1 said:
yes, I have been seeing "greys" in my head. and having disruptions in my speech but as soon as I call upon rahovart, they run like wussys! haha, hail satan!

Got a notification recently from MEGA saying some major platforms got a data breach. yahoo.com, dropbox.com, linkedin.com, adobe.com, myspace.com, tumblr.com, last.fm, snapchat.com, ashleymadison.com are the ones so if you've got accounts there I'd highly recommend you change passwords, and I made a post about this before on a similar issue but I'll say it again to not use the same login info on other sites and forums.

NakedPluto said:
Just today I had a share of extreme physical violence and emotional violation resulting to definitive changes in life. Absolute trash attacks.

That does happen.
Take Care.
The normal meditation of protection with Algiz and affirming you are safe and protected after it, adds a huge sense of relief.
Its like a shit ton of stress/negativity lifts off

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back