Spiritual Warfare Schedule - July 21st / August 5th

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 6178

Spiritual Warfare Schedule - July 21st / August 5th

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:37 pm

Greetings to all of our Satanic Warriors,

As one can see the war is in generally heating up, and there are many important events that are taking place in 2020. The battle is head to head and we need to be resolute. The enemy is not in a good position anymore. Many of the enemy have went bankrupt, others have lost all their reputation totally (Ellen Degenerate, Jimmy Demorat etc, comes to mind) and many other examples of back and forth spiritual warfare have been manifesting.

What about the enemy trying to literally rig the 2020 elections? Well, the enemy hardly cares for public image anymore. Has anyone not noticed they are mobilizing civilization wreckers to ruin civilization and destroy the White Race? One can only ignore the enemy's advances willingly at this point. There is no "I did not know" or "I did not see". As they rallied mobs in Rome to rip down all the "Roman Idols", so do they now rally bunches of idiots with judenpresse support to take down the modern idols of Pagan minded people who founded the best civilizations of the late centuries. These civilizations, despite of any jewish claim, provided the most major advances and capacities for the otherwise enslaved man, both of the world, and of the Middle Ages. "The Age of Aquarius shall be the Age of Man".

Has man ever had a bigger access to knowledge, education, and spiritual knowledge than today? For centuries, never before. Our progress to that end, is again attempted to be destroyed by the enemy, but they will never succeed. Satan will prevail. On the cusp of a better age, the forces of the enemy try to stop us again from ushering a better destiny. And we have to fight again to receive the fruit of the Satanic Age.

This is also all that we get to know publicly. The enemy is indeed made up from reptilian and hostile, alien minded, monsters. As the enemy sinks, so do attempts to sink humanity intensify. The question of replacement and getting looted and having civilization seized by inferior monkeys based on frivolous jewish excuses is also manifesting. The White Race is now called progressively to face the inevitability of looking at the damnation of allowing jews to gain control over the collective destiny of our people and mankind.

Many of you are worried here, this worry comes from love of our people. But know there is no cause to feel more worried than hopeful. We will have, and we are having an intevention. This is not the first time our race will withstand and surpass the plans of desert reptilians and general looting incapable monkeys. Like a tree that has produced many apples, some of our own will fall from the basket, but the basket itself is full and we are strong as we ever were. Moves against Whites will intensify. The intervention of those above us will come in ever increasing waves, also. Bravery is needed now and a clear mind.

What the enemy is and what their plans are, we have seen, and the world has seen, clearly. The enemy permanently wants to lock people in, lie to them, create an inescapable surveillence state made up of low IQ monkeys, all while establishing a reptilian technocracy that enslaves humanity in the deepest part of their being. All of this filth is coded in the Hebrew bible, which we are collapsing rapidly. Therefore, manifestations cannot stick and come out botched. The CoVid crisis has costed the enemy all their facade.

Satan has been growing in power and so have our Gods, which is manifesting stronger and stronger. Despite of what happens in the outer world (energies are still chaotic and will continue to rise in that direction until the "Kali" phase of our goal) - remain resolute, and keep advancing.

Christianity is so rapidly collapsing that nobody should be surprized that popular Gentile hatred is rising against this jewish filthy amalgam of deception. It has harmed Gentiles beyond description, same as Islam. It was always based on hebrew bullying, deception, and lies, the only goal of it to steal the soul of human beings and turn them into slaves.

As the enemy drops, so does this collective system of damnation. This system was created to enslave Gentiles and turn them into ignorant human beings. The results of this damning program are observed, but the global soul is just rejecting this program. This tendency will speed up and accelerate.

Energy has to be spent wisely as we are running a marathon and not a sprint. Our goal is to continue with what we are instructed by the Gods to do.

Below, we will follow a schedule. This begins in the 21st of July, climaxes on the 29/30 of July, and lasts until 5th of August. During this time, we will hit them the hardest we have done through all the year.

Ideally, the amount of Rituals done, should be a minimum of 2 RTRs a day, coupled by a minimum of 2 repetitions of the other rituals.

The 29th to 1st of August will have to find us in the most brutal hitting of the enemy spiritually, with the repetitions being as many as possible.

Do not slack ass here, curses have to be removed, and blessings from Satan have to be received from all. If one has slacked, do the right thing now for Satan and the Gods and participate in this Great Offensive.

We will protect all our own. Many of us have experienced losses from the CoVid and general situation. We will rebuild and keep everything going and optimal. Stay strong and have faith at all times.

Dates and Rituals:

21-25 Of July - x2 FINAL RTR, x2 JoS Protection Ritual, x2 Wealth Ritual daily
26th to 5th Of August* - x2 FINAL RTR, x2 Race Awakening Ritual daily

*29th to 1st of August is where we mercilessly spam as much as possible of both of the above rituals. 25th to 28th and 2nd to 3rd, we keep it going normally.

This is Av, the historic holiday of when Romans roasted the enemy.

After the above, we will do further things to reap rewards. Do not think the above is difficult, its pretty easy.

We will also use the RTR coordination tool, to time the RTRs, to maximize power. When this shows zero, we do the RTR. When the clock shows 1:00:00, we begin the other rituals, such as the Race Awakening and the prosperity Rituals.

May the Gods and Satan Himself bless our warfare and endeavors.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Below are the links to the Rituals:

Ritual Time Coordinator:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=41482

Final RTR:

https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/RTR_English.html

Race Awakening Ritual [Blacks And Whites]:

White Race Ritual: https://www.satanisgod.org/RaceRitual.html

Black Race Ritual: https://www.satanisgod.org/11-13-16_Ritual.pdf


Ritual of Protection, Wealth and Prosperity

https://www.satanisgod.org/ProsperityRitual.html

JOS Protection Ritual [/size]

https://www.satanisgod.org/JOS_Protection.html
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

User avatar
Ghost in the Machine
Posts: 2250
Location: We are the future gods of our people. Start acting like it.

Re: Spiritual Warfare Schedule - July 21st / August 5th

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:17 pm

I can feel Satan and the gods are standing by and waiting for when this starts to provide guidance and assist where it is needed, they have our back and are looking out for us to the fullest extent. Know this in your heart and soul.

It is very likely the majority of you worried about time and being able to do all of this as scheduled will 'miraculously' be given that time, privacy and opportunity to perform these rituals as Satan and the gods will what they desire.

Stay strong, we are not alone.

User avatar
Soyga
Posts: 34
Location: Valhalla
Contact:

Re: Spiritual Warfare Schedule - July 21st / August 5th

Postby Soyga » Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:36 pm

Yes! I was looking forward to it!
There is nothing more important than advancing.

NameHere
Posts: 103

Re: Spiritual Warfare Schedule - July 21st / August 5th

Postby NameHere » Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:43 pm

This is really awesome!!!

I was just thinking of how else I could help the Powers of Hell and BAM, you post this XDD
This is THE BEST DAY EVER! I am really happy we can hit the enemy HARD!!!! :twisted:



One question,
I know it should not concern me as I am white and not Asian, but I am just curious...

Why is there no ritual for awakening the Asian race, but there is for the other two races?

If the answer is obvious and I have not figured it out, apologies..



Anyways, let's destroy the enemy once and for all!!!!!!! :twisted:

HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF DUAT!!

User avatar
Egon
Posts: 1279
Location: Amalek Pride World Wide
Contact:

Re: Spiritual Warfare Schedule - July 21st / August 5th

Postby Egon » Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:58 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Christianity is so rapidly collapsing that nobody should be surprized that popular Gentile hatred is rising against this jewish filthy amalgam of deception.

To quote a close example, a family member of mine who spreads anti-Jew content on a daily basis but still defends christardism because some inappropriate social standards crawling on them, is bombarded daily by anti-Christian feelings from other parts. I'm just mesmerized by how much anti-jew memeing and/or anti-christardism has become so mainstream among young people.

User avatar
Fuchs
Posts: 560

Re: Spiritual Warfare Schedule - July 21st / August 5th

Postby Fuchs » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:13 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Dates and Rituals:

21-25 Of July - x2 FINAL RTR, x2 JoS Protection Ritual, x2 Wealth Ritual daily
25th to 5th Of August* - x2 FINAL RTR, x2 Race Awakening Ritual daily

*29th to 1st of August is where we mercilessly spam as much as possible of both of the above rituals. 25th to 28th and 2nd to 3rd, we keep it going normally.


Right ?

*29th to 1st of August = FINAL RTR + Race Awakening Ritual daily as much as possible

and

25th to 28th and 2nd to 3rd = Again x2 FINAL RTR, x2 Race Awakening Ritual daily


The JoS Protection Ritual and Wealth Ritual is only performed from 21-25 Of July.


Thanks HP. Hoodedcobra666 for your never ending endeavour, for a better satanic world.
Runes/workings combinded with colors. [Improvement suggestions welcome]
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44018

Deletion of unwanted memories.
viewtopic.php?p=197991#p197991

VoiceofEnki
Posts: 201

Re: Spiritual Warfare Schedule - July 21st / August 5th

Postby VoiceofEnki » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:14 pm

Amazing! This is going to be wonderful.

These upcoming days, starting tomorrow, we burn them worse than they have ever burned!

Hail Satan! Hail His White Race! and Hail The Gods Of Hell!!!

User avatar
ChaosBringer666
Posts: 424
Location: Calm,Collected, and Catching up

Re: Spiritual Warfare Schedule - July 21st / August 5th

Postby ChaosBringer666 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:57 pm

Alright let’s do it
Y O U A R E P R O T E C T E D
Never give up on your dreams. Even if they seem out of reach, always persevere towards them - Furcas
Being weak is nothing to be ashamed of. However, staying weak is.

With the Vigor and Fortitude of Beelzebub.
The Pride and Kindness of Astaroth.
All the Justice and Force of Azazel.
And the Strength and WILL of Satan.
We Grow.

Usthepeople666
Posts: 836
Location: Enki's land .

Re: Spiritual Warfare Schedule - July 21st / August 5th

Postby Usthepeople666 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:04 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Greetings to all of our Satanic Warriors,



Thank you for your effort. :)
I dont know if this makes sense but the "future isnt set in stone" is what motivates me to do the Rituals, RTRs etc. I mean we could have had a world war but we can collectively stop it or reduce it considerably?
Deactivated.

Padfoot
Posts: 13

Re: Spiritual Warfare Schedule - July 21st / August 5th

Postby Padfoot » Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:01 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:What about the enemy trying to literally rig the 2020 elections? Well, the enemy hardly cares for public image anymore. Has anyone not noticed they are mobilizing civilization wreckers to ruin civilization and destroy the White Race? One can only ignore the enemy's advances willingly at this point. There is no "I did not know" or "I did not see". As they rallied mobs in Rome to rip down all the "Roman Idols", so do they now rally bunches of idiots with judenpresse support to take down the modern idols of Pagan minded people who founded the best civilizations of the late centuries. These civilizations, despite of any jewish claim, provided the most major advances and capacities for the otherwise enslaved man, both of the world, and of the Middle Ages. "The Age of Aquarius shall be the Age of Man".


Really inspiring stuff. Can I ask who is your influence on the writing style? I would really like to know :D

By the way you wrote a while ago that an enemy notified you during an attack, has that happened again or was that just a one time thing, I feel a bit worried as to wheret the enemy can talk to us dedicated Satanists like that.

Thanks 8-)

Artanis
Posts: 960
Location: Kikennilator

Re: Spiritual Warfare Schedule - July 21st / August 5th

Postby Artanis » Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:17 pm

NameHere wrote:This is really awesome!!!

I was just thinking of how else I could help the Powers of Hell and BAM, you post this XDD
This is THE BEST DAY EVER! I am really happy we can hit the enemy HARD!!!! :twisted:



One question,
I know it should not concern me as I am white and not Asian, but I am just curious...

Why is there no ritual for awakening the Asian race, but there is for the other two races?

If the answer is obvious and I have not figured it out, apologies..



Anyways, let's destroy the enemy once and for all!!!!!!! :twisted:

HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF DUAT!!



Because the Asians mostly know their race(to NOT race-mix for example) and are not under attack as a race by the Enemy(Unlike the White race is under attack by the black race, which is orchestrated by the Enemy)
Do You Wonder What Makes The Infernos Of Hell?
Look No Further Than In Yourself.

Syd Silver
Posts: 241
Location: 4th Reich

Re: Spiritual Warfare Schedule - July 21st / August 5th

Postby Syd Silver » Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:20 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Greetings to all of our Satanic Warriors,
...

May the Gods and Satan Himself bless our warfare and endeavors.

HAIL SATAN!!


Great News !

User avatar
Invictus
Posts: 68
Location: This is Sparta

Re: Spiritual Warfare Schedule - July 21st / August 5th

Postby Invictus » Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:50 pm

I've been waiting for this!!

Of course, I will always do more than the bare minimum for humanity!
RTR war music (Blood Eagle ritual music)!! https://youtu.be/oPzKzSF-cWU
ALWAYS do more than the bare minimum!!! The time is critical!!!
Gloria Exercitus!

User avatar
Zeffie of the Wind
Posts: 250
Location: 高天原

Re: Spiritual Warfare Schedule - July 21st / August 5th

Postby Zeffie of the Wind » Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:58 pm

NameHere wrote:This is really awesome!!!

One question,
I know it should not concern me as I am white and not Asian, but I am just curious...

Why is there no ritual for awakening the Asian race, but there is for the other two races?

If the answer is obvious and I have not figured it out, apologies..



Unlike the Whites and the Blacks the Asians haven't been hit as hard and still remain racially cohesive as a whole. One can see much focus on white vs black and the degeneration that has happen to their respective racial communities but one cannot say the same for the Asian groups as they still keep to themselves and retain much of their roots within their minds and hearts. Therefore they don't have many issues that are in drastic need of immediate assistance and as such there isn't much priority in a race awakening ritual for them compared to the other two.

User avatar
EasternFireLion666
Posts: 972

Re: Spiritual Warfare Schedule - July 21st / August 5th

Postby EasternFireLion666 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:01 pm

It would lift a weight off my heart to see some of my family members wake up from christanity. When that day comes it will be the best.

User avatar
Sundara
Posts: 643

Re: Spiritual Warfare Schedule - July 21st / August 5th

Postby Sundara » Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:12 pm

Ghost in the Machine wrote:I can feel Satan and the gods are standing by and waiting for when this starts to provide guidance and assist where it is needed, they have our back and are looking out for us to the fullest extent. Know this in your heart and soul.

It is very likely the majority of you worried about time and being able to do all of this as scheduled will 'miraculously' be given that time, privacy and opportunity to perform these rituals as Satan and the gods will what they desire.

Stay strong, we are not alone.




Agreed wholeheartedly, I have been hearing August 1st/seeing/feeling it’s importance specifically. As I was reading this I thought about how packed my work schedule is especially with kids, but just the other day I was offered extra help in multiple ways. I’ve been relentlessly busy but these days I never allow anything to stand in the way. I have completely tuned out screaming (when it’s needless screaming) (I do not recommend this) I’ve also done rituals in front of them and they thankfully don’t try to repeat it but i also try to avoid it. Kids should not try to do power meditations. Regardless though the gods will keep everyone safe and in line. There’s a reason they have not been repeating what I say, when typically they do. The more I do the more help I get though. I feel for anyone in the position of having young children full time, I know it can be almost completely impossible to get a silent moment. If there are any parents reading this, don’t be afraid to dive in. Anything you do can make a difference. Don’t let anything be an excuse because it will change your life. I mean not one thing. Hp Maxine had kids, Hitler had kids, no excuses.

Gear88
Posts: 1303

Re: Spiritual Warfare Schedule - July 21st / August 5th

Postby Gear88 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:28 pm

I have a few questions below:

1. Are the F-RTR manifesting so viciously that even 2 simple 9/9 or 18 combined rep is enough? IS that really ALL just two?

2. Can we perform the Race/Protection/Wealth back-to-back?(I don't want to do it stacked as the numerology changes so lets ignore stacked).

As for my first question I find it strange JUST two and your day is done. Before co-ordinator we did 1:mandatory/3-5:recommended and now with co-ordinator it's 1-3 and now it's just two. Shouldn't we be doing more or is it one of those things that the F-RTR is manifesting so viciously that it's becoming whereby a single RTR is poof your done.

3. Are the F-RTRs reaching the climax, whereby a single repetition is considered the end of your day?

(I know some might state on holiday's we spam but considering this mini-holiday we have, shouldn't more be done. Of course for those who have the time and also so as not to burn out. Cause some of our members do go gung-ho at times with it.)
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism.

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled fascism. Do you, pinko, know what fascism really is :?:

User avatar
luis
Posts: 3281

Re: Spiritual Warfare Schedule - July 21st / August 5th

Postby luis » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:09 pm

Gear88 wrote:I have a few questions below:

1. Are the F-RTR manifesting so viciously that even 2 simple 9/9 or 18 combined rep is enough? IS that really ALL just two?

2. Can we perform the Race/Protection/Wealth back-to-back?(I don't want to do it stacked as the numerology changes so lets ignore stacked).

As for my first question I find it strange JUST two and your day is done. Before co-ordinator we did 1:mandatory/3-5:recommended and now with co-ordinator it's 1-3 and now it's just two. Shouldn't we be doing more or is it one of those things that the F-RTR is manifesting so viciously that it's becoming whereby a single RTR is poof your done.

3. Are the F-RTRs reaching the climax, whereby a single repetition is considered the end of your day?

(I know some might state on holiday's we spam but considering this mini-holiday we have, shouldn't more be done. Of course for those who have the time and also so as not to burn out. Cause some of our members do go gung-ho at times with it.)

I think it's just two F-RTR because we are doing the other rituals x2. It's a lot, not everyone has all of their day free. People have jobs, responsibilities, their meditations routine and so on.

User avatar
Havok
Posts: 8

Re: Spiritual Warfare Schedule - July 21st / August 5th

Postby Havok » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:09 pm

I have runes carved in maple and oak.

Should I activate them with my blood? Which would allow them to be linked with my energy for all works including divination?

WiseDragon
Posts: 731

Re: Spiritual Warfare Schedule - July 21st / August 5th

Postby WiseDragon » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:14 pm

Gear88 wrote:I have a few questions below:

1. Are the F-RTR manifesting so viciously that even 2 simple 9/9 or 18 combined rep is enough? IS that really ALL just two?

2. Can we perform the Race/Protection/Wealth back-to-back?(I don't want to do it stacked as the numerology changes so lets ignore stacked).

As for my first question I find it strange JUST two and your day is done. Before co-ordinator we did 1:mandatory/3-5:recommended and now with co-ordinator it's 1-3 and now it's just two. Shouldn't we be doing more or is it one of those things that the F-RTR is manifesting so viciously that it's becoming whereby a single RTR is poof your done.

3. Are the F-RTRs reaching the climax, whereby a single repetition is considered the end of your day?

(I know some might state on holiday's we spam but considering this mini-holiday we have, shouldn't more be done. Of course for those who have the time and also so as not to burn out. Cause some of our members do go gung-ho at times with it.)

Many here are very busy, and don't have much time, if you can do 30 RTRs a day, go for it, nobody gonna stop you.
Efficiency-oriented Final RTR Tool
https://rtr.spiritualsatanism.org/

User avatar
ShadowTheRaven
Posts: 936
Location: Midgardr

Re: Spiritual Warfare Schedule - July 21st / August 5th

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:45 pm

I'm gonna be busy as shit...every waking moment I'm not working, eating, or sleeping I'll need to perform these rituals and double-time it. If i can follow through on that kind of demand though that'd be great.

User avatar
luis
Posts: 3281

Re: Spiritual Warfare Schedule - July 21st / August 5th

Postby luis » Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:09 pm

ShadowTheRaven wrote:I'm gonna be busy as shit...every waking moment I'm not working, eating, or sleeping I'll need to perform these rituals and double-time it. If i can follow through on that kind of demand though that'd be great.

Honestly, if you are really that busy then do only as much as you can, do not push yourself to where you feel bad. I'm sure the God's will understand. Ask them if they can help give you more time to do it. I understand when you have a job it may be difficult to spam RTR and Rituals but do your best. I hope I and everyone else will have enough time to spam them, I'll do my best.

User avatar
Coraxo
Posts: 367

Re: Spiritual Warfare Schedule - July 21st / August 5th

Postby Coraxo » Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:16 pm

Finally, time to get serious.


Don't forget to reward yourselves with Hitler-icecream after a successful day!
Hail Satan!!!!

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 6178

Re: Spiritual Warfare Schedule - July 21st / August 5th

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:22 pm

luis wrote:
ShadowTheRaven wrote:I'm gonna be busy as shit...every waking moment I'm not working, eating, or sleeping I'll need to perform these rituals and double-time it. If i can follow through on that kind of demand though that'd be great.

Honestly, if you are really that busy then do only as much as you can, do not push yourself to where you feel bad. I'm sure the God's will understand. Ask them if they can help give you more time to do it. I understand when you have a job it may be difficult to spam RTR and Rituals but do your best. I hope I and everyone else will have enough time to spam them, I'll do my best.


This. Go in accordance to your life and schedule. Just make sure to perform all the rituals.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

User avatar
ShadowTheRaven
Posts: 936
Location: Midgardr

Re: Spiritual Warfare Schedule - July 21st / August 5th

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:43 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
luis wrote:Honestly, if you are really that busy then do only as much as you can, do not push yourself to where you feel bad. I'm sure the God's will understand. Ask them if they can help give you more time to do it. I understand when you have a job it may be difficult to spam RTR and Rituals but do your best. I hope I and everyone else will have enough time to spam them, I'll do my best.


This. Go in accordance to your life and schedule. Just make sure to perform all the rituals.


Of course. I get that most if not half of this forum is made up of teenagers or young adults with part time jobs, but when you got a full time job what can you do? I would love to stay at home and do RTRs and meditate all day if I didn't have to worry about bills and shit because life's too short to pay bills and die, right?

NameHere
Posts: 103

Re: Spiritual Warfare Schedule - July 21st / August 5th

Postby NameHere » Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:54 pm

Artanis wrote:
NameHere wrote:This is really awesome!!!

I was just thinking of how else I could help the Powers of Hell and BAM, you post this XDD
This is THE BEST DAY EVER! I am really happy we can hit the enemy HARD!!!! :twisted:



One question,
I know it should not concern me as I am white and not Asian, but I am just curious...

Why is there no ritual for awakening the Asian race, but there is for the other two races?

If the answer is obvious and I have not figured it out, apologies..



Anyways, let's destroy the enemy once and for all!!!!!!! :twisted:

HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF DUAT!!



Because the Asians mostly know their race(to NOT race-mix for example) and are not under attack as a race by the Enemy(Unlike the White race is under attack by the black race, which is orchestrated by the Enemy)



Oooh, okay.
Thank you for the answer, it makes so much more sense!

NameHere
Posts: 103

Re: Spiritual Warfare Schedule - July 21st / August 5th

Postby NameHere » Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:55 pm

Zeffie of the Wind wrote:
NameHere wrote:This is really awesome!!!

One question,
I know it should not concern me as I am white and not Asian, but I am just curious...

Why is there no ritual for awakening the Asian race, but there is for the other two races?

If the answer is obvious and I have not figured it out, apologies..



Unlike the Whites and the Blacks the Asians haven't been hit as hard and still remain racially cohesive as a whole. One can see much focus on white vs black and the degeneration that has happen to their respective racial communities but one cannot say the same for the Asian groups as they still keep to themselves and retain much of their roots within their minds and hearts. Therefore they don't have many issues that are in drastic need of immediate assistance and as such there isn't much priority in a race awakening ritual for them compared to the other two.



Very enlightening, thank you for the answer!

User avatar
MiniMe3388
Posts: 83
Location: Satan's universe!

Re: Spiritual Warfare Schedule - July 21st / August 5th

Postby MiniMe3388 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:57 pm

Hail Satan! :)
Hail Satan! Hail Hitler! Hail Marchosias! :D :D :D
RTR: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11506 8-)
Spiritual Satanist War Room: https://evilgoy.com 8-)

HailVictory88
Posts: 367

Re: Spiritual Warfare Schedule - July 21st / August 5th

Postby HailVictory88 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:22 pm

If one of the days we only have time to do the Final RTRs, will it mess up our end of the other rituals? I assume the Final RTR should be prioritized if someone is severely limited in time.

HailVictory88
Posts: 367

Re: Spiritual Warfare Schedule - July 21st / August 5th

Postby HailVictory88 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:27 pm

Also, sorry forgot to ask these two-do we need to bath and dress formally, etc. before these rituals, or not because they're group rituals? Also, although syncing time is ideal, is it OK if we do it when we can as long as we get the day right?

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 6178

Re: Spiritual Warfare Schedule - July 21st / August 5th

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:30 pm

NameHere wrote:This is really awesome!!!

Why is there no ritual for awakening the Asian race, but there is for the other two races?

HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF DUAT!!


Asians are already racially aware, their only peril is Communism, which, the Final RTR will deal with. They are nowhere close of in anyway getting extinct as a collective group, and they have solid and powerful Nations. Their issues are not race mixing issues to a collectively damning level, but only Jewish Communism which comes from Hebrew spells, which will be dispelled by the RTR itself.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

User avatar
NoCreativeNameHereV2
Posts: 232

Re: Spiritual Warfare Schedule - July 21st / August 5th

Postby NoCreativeNameHereV2 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:42 pm

Hello, I'm participating in these rituals doing Jos Protection, Wealth and Final RTR rituals in the morning,afternoon and night-time. I feel like this is the best routine for me regarding warfare on the power-dates so I dont lose interest in doing the rituals but I will give it my all on the dates 29th(July)-1st(August)

I only have one question: On the Jos Protection ritual it says "One can either begin this Ritual with the formal Standard Ritual, or just instantly recite the following prayer and proceed with the Runic Vibration and then the affirmation." however it does not have anything regarding a prayer, on the Wealth and Prosperity ritual it has one. Is it still fine to just do the Runic vibrations along with the affirmation?

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 6178

Re: Spiritual Warfare Schedule - July 21st / August 5th

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:46 pm

HailVictory88 wrote:Also, sorry forgot to ask these two-do we need to bath and dress formally, etc. before these rituals, or not because they're group rituals? Also, although syncing time is ideal, is it OK if we do it when we can as long as we get the day right?


The rituals definitely do not need you to be dressed or anything like that. Just do the vibrations and affirmation if short on time, this will suffice.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

User avatar
luis
Posts: 3281

Re: Spiritual Warfare Schedule - July 21st / August 5th

Postby luis » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:52 pm

ShadowTheRaven wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
luis wrote:Honestly, if you are really that busy then do only as much as you can, do not push yourself to where you feel bad. I'm sure the God's will understand. Ask them if they can help give you more time to do it. I understand when you have a job it may be difficult to spam RTR and Rituals but do your best. I hope I and everyone else will have enough time to spam them, I'll do my best.


This. Go in accordance to your life and schedule. Just make sure to perform all the rituals.


Of course. I get that most if not half of this forum is made up of teenagers or young adults with part time jobs, but when you got a full time job what can you do? I would love to stay at home and do RTRs and meditate all day if I didn't have to worry about bills and shit because life's too short to pay bills and die, right?

Everyone has different type of situations. The only thing I can say is right now doing what you can, don't worry about it. It's not like you can change your situation in a second but when you can just put all your energies so you can find a better job that gives you even more time to meditate and do RTR. I honestly think it's not impossible to become rich with magick. It may take time but it's totally possible, probabily even to win some money. As soon as you can do a spell to find a better job, with better pay and that can give you more time to meditate (until it materialize, go past the 40 days, It may take a lot it all depends on how powerful you are and your life in general). The God's know that many have not that much time, this is why you see many teens here. They are the ones who have the most time.

NameHere
Posts: 103

Re: Spiritual Warfare Schedule - July 21st / August 5th

Postby NameHere » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:55 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
NameHere wrote:This is really awesome!!!

Why is there no ritual for awakening the Asian race, but there is for the other two races?

HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF DUAT!!


Asians are already racially aware, their only peril is Communism, which, the Final RTR will deal with. They are nowhere close of in anyway getting extinct as a collective group, and they have solid and powerful Nations. Their issues are not race mixing issues to a collectively damning level, but only Jewish Communism which comes from Hebrew spells, which will be dispelled by the RTR itself.



Thank you for the reply, High Priest! Very enlightening!

User avatar
ProSatan
Posts: 4

Re: Spiritual Warfare Schedule - July 21st / August 5th

Postby ProSatan » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:57 pm

Awesome! There are no words to describe how happy I am with your work, and that of everyone! :D

I had some off time when it comes to art's of spiritual satanism. Various reasons... I do feel silly about it.

Recently I was in an accident. Luckily no one was injured. Turned out that they were most likely after insurance money... And offcourse it was some enemy assholes.
Right now it seems they will not get thier money. But it is a long process. So things are not yet certain. Luckily this is only a financial setback.

The point of this story is that prior to this, I wasn't doing the meditations I should have been doing. However I feel that I was still protected by Satan and his Gods. Maybe if it weren't for them and my girlfriend being with me, things would have gone less smoothly.

But please let this motivate you to be as consistent as you can. I know I wasn't, and still we are both unharmed. But I do feel that this could have been avoided.
This was a major wakeup call for me and someone very close to me.

I've been getting a lot of positive changes lately. For instance among other things, I now have someone to work together with when it comes to rituals and meditating.

I'm back at it again! And that which does not kill me, will make me stronger than before! And the coming days I will give my all!!

Thank you for all of this amazing work!!!! We will get through this! And we WILL be victorious! :twisted: :evil:
Stay strong!

HEIL SATAN AND ALL OF HIS GODS!!!!
Heil Satan!

User avatar
ShadowTheRaven
Posts: 936
Location: Midgardr

Re: Spiritual Warfare Schedule - July 21st / August 5th

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:41 am

luis wrote:Everyone has different type of situations. The only thing I can say is right now doing what you can, don't worry about it. It's not like you can change your situation in a second but when you can just put all your energies so you can find a better job that gives you even more time to meditate and do RTR. I honestly think it's not impossible to become rich with magick. It may take time but it's totally possible, probabily even to win some money. As soon as you can do a spell to find a better job, with better pay and that can give you more time to meditate (until it materialize, go past the 40 days, It may take a lot it all depends on how powerful you are and your life in general). The God's know that many have not that much time, this is why you see many teens here. They are the ones who have the most time.


Well on the 22nd I'm starting a sun square so I can get more money coming in. I'm arranging to have every single loan I have open taken care of, so far I've saved up a couple thousand dollars but I'm not that deep in debt. Another $10,000 will have an apartment lease taken care of for a year so I'm trying to shoot for that because you do not want to be behind on a lease. That's not even counting bills, that's a $800 a month rent payment times 12 if I did my math right. I don't need a million dollars or nothing, but that would be fucking sweet. Yeah, enough to buy a sizable house in a good neighborhood, and have a Subaru WRX STI in the driveway sounds good to me.

But with that sun square, and the Hours of the Sun I'm having a hard time finding because ChronosXP won't work on Windows 10 and it's driving me fucking nuts plus i only have time to do this shit in the evenings anyway since I work 12p-8p every day. So uhhh yeah my schedule's kinda fucked and it's not the matter of finding a different job I'm happy with my hours it's just that I'm an adult, an adult is expected to pay the bills and work full time. It really sucks that i can't devote a good 4-6 hours to just meditating and rituals anymore like I could when I was 16-19 years old but that's what the sun square's for.

User avatar
Theserpentrises1666
Posts: 72

Re: Spiritual Warfare Schedule - July 21st / August 5th

Postby Theserpentrises1666 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:42 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Greetings to all of our Satanic Warriors,

As one can see the war is in generally heating up, and there are many important events that are taking place in 2020. The battle is head to head and we need to be resolute. The enemy is not in a good position anymore. Many of the enemy have went bankrupt, others have lost all their reputation totally (Ellen Degenerate, Jimmy Demorat etc, comes to mind) and many other examples of back and forth spiritual warfare have been manifesting.

What about the enemy trying to literally rig the 2020 elections? Well, the enemy hardly cares for public image anymore. Has anyone not noticed they are mobilizing civilization wreckers to ruin civilization and destroy the White Race? One can only ignore the enemy's advances willingly at this point. There is no "I did not know" or "I did not see". As they rallied mobs in Rome to rip down all the "Roman Idols", so do they now rally bunches of idiots with judenpresse support to take down the modern idols of Pagan minded people who founded the best civilizations of the late centuries. These civilizations, despite of any jewish claim, provided the most major advances and capacities for the otherwise enslaved man, both of the world, and of the Middle Ages. "The Age of Aquarius shall be the Age of Man".

Has man ever had a bigger access to knowledge, education, and spiritual knowledge than today? For centuries, never before. Our progress to that end, is again attempted to be destroyed by the enemy, but they will never succeed. Satan will prevail. On the cusp of a better age, the forces of the enemy try to stop us again from ushering a better destiny. And we have to fight again to receive the fruit of the Satanic Age.

This is also all that we get to know publicly. The enemy is indeed made up from reptilian and hostile, alien minded, monsters. As the enemy sinks, so do attempts to sink humanity intensify. The question of replacement and getting looted and having civilization seized by inferior monkeys based on frivolous jewish excuses is also manifesting. The White Race is now called progressively to face the inevitability of looking at the damnation of allowing jews to gain control over the collective destiny of our people and mankind.

Many of you are worried here, this worry comes from love of our people. But know there is no cause to feel more worried than hopeful. We will have, and we are having an intevention. This is not the first time our race will withstand and surpass the plans of desert reptilians and general looting incapable monkeys. Like a tree that has produced many apples, some of our own will fall from the basket, but the basket itself is full and we are strong as we ever were. Moves against Whites will intensify. The intervention of those above us will come in ever increasing waves, also. Bravery is needed now and a clear mind.

What the enemy is and what their plans are, we have seen, and the world has seen, clearly. The enemy permanently wants to lock people in, lie to them, create an inescapable surveillence state made up of low IQ monkeys, all while establishing a reptilian technocracy that enslaves humanity in the deepest part of their being. All of this filth is coded in the Hebrew bible, which we are collapsing rapidly. Therefore, manifestations cannot stick and come out botched. The CoVid crisis has costed the enemy all their facade.

Satan has been growing in power and so have our Gods, which is manifesting stronger and stronger. Despite of what happens in the outer world (energies are still chaotic and will continue to rise in that direction until the "Kali" phase of our goal) - remain resolute, and keep advancing.

Christianity is so rapidly collapsing that nobody should be surprized that popular Gentile hatred is rising against this jewish filthy amalgam of deception. It has harmed Gentiles beyond description, same as Islam. It was always based on hebrew bullying, deception, and lies, the only goal of it to steal the soul of human beings and turn them into slaves.

As the enemy drops, so does this collective system of damnation. This system was created to enslave Gentiles and turn them into ignorant human beings. The results of this damning program are observed, but the global soul is just rejecting this program. This tendency will speed up and accelerate.

Energy has to be spent wisely as we are running a marathon and not a sprint. Our goal is to continue with what we are instructed by the Gods to do.

Below, we will follow a schedule. This begins in the 21st of July, climaxes on the 29/30 of July, and lasts until 5th of August. During this time, we will hit them the hardest we have done through all the year.

Ideally, the amount of Rituals done, should be a minimum of 2 RTRs a day, coupled by a minimum of 2 repetitions of the other rituals.

The 29th to 1st of August will have to find us in the most brutal hitting of the enemy spiritually, with the repetitions being as many as possible.

Do not slack ass here, curses have to be removed, and blessings from Satan have to be received from all. If one has slacked, do the right thing now for Satan and the Gods and participate in this Great Offensive.

We will protect all our own. Many of us have experienced losses from the CoVid and general situation. We will rebuild and keep everything going and optimal. Stay strong and have faith at all times.

Dates and Rituals:

21-25 Of July - x2 FINAL RTR, x2 JoS Protection Ritual, x2 Wealth Ritual daily
25th to 5th Of August* - x2 FINAL RTR, x2 Race Awakening Ritual daily

*29th to 1st of August is where we mercilessly spam as much as possible of both of the above rituals. 25th to 28th and 2nd to 3rd, we keep it going normally.

This is Av, the historic holiday of when Romans roasted the enemy.

After the above, we will do further things to reap rewards. Do not think the above is difficult, its pretty easy.

We will also use the RTR coordination tool, to time the RTRs, to maximize power. When this shows zero, we do the RTR. When the clock shows 1:00:00, we begin the other rituals, such as the Race Awakening and the prosperity Rituals.

May the Gods and Satan Himself bless our warfare and endeavors.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Below are the links to the Rituals:

Ritual Time Coordinator:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=41482

Final RTR:

https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/RTR_English.html

Race Awakening Ritual [Blacks And Whites]:

White Race Ritual: https://www.satanisgod.org/RaceRitual.html

Black Race Ritual: https://www.satanisgod.org/11-13-16_Ritual.pdf


Ritual of Protection, Wealth and Prosperity

https://www.satanisgod.org/ProsperityRitual.html

JOS Protection Ritual [/size]

https://www.satanisgod.org/JOS_Protection.html


For the Jos protection ritual and the other ones is there any mp3 on how to pronunciation these properly? Anybody lmk if you have this info plz and thank you.

User avatar
Shadowcat
Posts: 385

Re: Spiritual Warfare Schedule - July 21st / August 5th

Postby Shadowcat » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:52 am

Interestingly enough i have been told august 5th was some day of importance recently and was wondering what..till i saw this. Greatly looking foward to this. I always start RTRs right when the clock hits 0.
Image

slyscorpion
Posts: 2075

Re: Spiritual Warfare Schedule - July 21st / August 5th

Postby slyscorpion » Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:02 am

I think this also goes back to the framework of the boomers vs millenials meme. It seems to me Pluto in Scorpio is when most older souls incarnated or near that time. It seems disproportionate that the boomers are very young souls.

I personally dont hate any of them just for this or any manufactured ideas of generational conflict as its dumb but I just wanted to point out that this seems to be the vibe here. I was at least alive on earth myself but unfortunately during the time of Hitler and pluto in Leo when most boomers were born. I think I was in one of the communist occupied places and trying to get out and come to America. I think I believed lies in that lifetime about Hitler.

This was actually one of the more clear past life memories I had. When I was little my dad said I started talking in my sleep about being on a train to America etc.

My dad is young soul btw it frustrates me that someone who really doesnt fully know how to guide me would be in that position not to mention he tried to brainwash me with xtianity.

I do realize though that for very young souls for now xtianity or Islam or other enemy stuff will be the only way in most cases they will not see past this. They will be the last people to wake up if they do at all because this is all their souls have known.

Destroyed or Judged or even straight up execution etc?

Some people on this board seem to think that these people should be punished and here is what I have to say to this as an older soul.

As much as I would like to see this with a lot of those people and sometimes on here have even said that too in frustration unfortunately when thinking about this this totally isnt their fault the way they are. The ones that are the worst and do harm and are evil and corrupt in intention yes they will be punished in some way. If not by the Gods than the enemy by them not being protected or nature itself.

Most though I think will be simply reincarnated into the Satanic world and will learn the next life.

They may be reeducated in a system of Camps like what Hitler actually had for awhile to have that stick on their souls as well.

Most baby and young souls are innocent of what they do cause they dont understand it at all. I think the Gods know this as well and only the worst cases will actually be destroyed or punished.

What should be done though is they should be separated from the really old souls and the leader class. So that the old souls can live according to their values while teaching the younger ones through the media and education systems.

It doesnt have to be a great separation just maybe a neighborhood to ourselves or a city or a retreat for sometime.

That is the one thing I kind of wish for so we dont have to wait for everyone to catch up to actually enjoy life.

I personally dont know what my position will be. I know in various I was anything from the leader of places and rich to a poor person who had nothing and was barely surviving in a shack.


I do not want to go on and on about my past lives cause it doesnt matter a lot I am not better than anyone I am simply typing about this stuff because I feel it may help someone else who is old feel better that someone understands.

So yeah been there done that been in pretty much every situation imaginable at least once.

To be honest I use this to empathize with people and help them in their current problems feel better and help people work through things. This is probably good.

A lot of people on here are way more powerful than me right now but my main strength is wisdom and understanding I have a lot of karma and energy blocks and bad energy that makes it hard to advance. New souls dont have this.

But eventually I will get there too.
Image

User avatar
ShadowTheRaven
Posts: 936
Location: Midgardr

Re: Spiritual Warfare Schedule - July 21st / August 5th

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:14 am

ProSatan wrote:Recently I was in an accident. Luckily no one was injured. Turned out that they were most likely after insurance money... And offcourse it was some enemy assholes.
Right now it seems they will not get thier money. But it is a long process. So things are not yet certain. Luckily this is only a financial setback.


The only times I've had an accident and the other party was trying to exaggerate as much as possible were either Italians (The mob is still alive and well) or jews. Or jewish italians, who knows?

ChristopherLeeMcKee
Posts: 11

Re: Spiritual Warfare Schedule - July 21st / August 5th

Postby ChristopherLeeMcKee » Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:23 am

Is Azazel a real being? Is he still alive?

User avatar
Poweredbythesun
Posts: 606
Location: Nowhere of particular interest
Contact:

Re: Spiritual Warfare Schedule - July 21st / August 5th

Postby Poweredbythesun » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:09 am

I was expecting another group ritual soon, but this, this is unprecedented.

So much, and all at the same time. We really are at the climax of our cause, or at least nearing it huh?


It is also great to have an update, even if it's brief. It's been rough these last few months, and I look forward to things getting better.


Let's end the Jews and their power once and for all, and break their precious YHVH and Leviathan!

SATANAMA!!
Praise the sun!
HAIL SATAN!!

Image Image Image

Physical change through spiritual warfare!

User avatar
NoCreativeNameHereV2
Posts: 232

Re: Spiritual Warfare Schedule - July 21st / August 5th

Postby NoCreativeNameHereV2 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:26 am

Apologies for the questions and spam, but is the rolled "R" in Tyr mandatory? I watched an audio recording of Maxine pronouncing the rune but I'm still having trouble with rolling my r's. Is it still valid pronouncing the rune without the rolled "R" ?

HailVictory88
Posts: 367

Re: Spiritual Warfare Schedule - July 21st / August 5th

Postby HailVictory88 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:42 am

Sorry for the questions, ignore if these are of no importance-
Can we use the variation of our choice for the Runes? I just ask because the way Wunjo is sounded out it seems a bit different from the recorded variations.

Does the order of the rituals matter? For example, do we have to do both Final RTRs before any of the others, or can we do 1 Final RTR, wait a bit, do one of the rituals, wait a bit, do another, etc.?

Gear88
Posts: 1303

Re: Spiritual Warfare Schedule - July 21st / August 5th

Postby Gear88 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:21 am

It's been stated before countless times with racial rituals. Asians like Blacks CAN IF they want do cross-race rituals to help. But like Hp.Cobra has stated in the past a lot of times we'd rather the Asians do more RTR rituals and this probably dates back all the way to 2013 when we did the first race rituals on Yahoo forums, nearly around the time of ProPHP forums.

Fellow Asiatic members, Fellow Orientals. When the dates come with race rituals you can either 1) Help us out with our White, Black rituals OR 2) You can spam the F-RTR more.

Since F-RTR is more important and we are slacking a bit back to give us time for other rituals. Feel free to perform F-RTR more, give it another few pops out there.

So Asians more F-RTR perhaps in the future there might be Gentile awakening rituals that help everyone rather than just one specific race. Some sort of mass mind ritual or something, you never know.

So Asians stay with F-RTR for the most part.
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism.

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled fascism. Do you, pinko, know what fascism really is :?:

Artanis
Posts: 960
Location: Kikennilator

Re: Spiritual Warfare Schedule - July 21st / August 5th

Postby Artanis » Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:59 am

To all of you brothers and sisters who wonder that should you do more than those given(as in more than x2 of FINAL RTR for example). It is better to only do x2 of everything and maybe do every one of them with the coordination tool and not more. As HP HC said, 29th-1st of August we MUST SPAM the FINAL RTR and the race awakening ritual as MUCH as we possibly can. So it is better to do less now and build up your energy storages and release them when the time is right, than to do much now and miss the great opportunity we will have at the end of this month.

HAIL SATAN!! :evil: :evil:
Do You Wonder What Makes The Infernos Of Hell?
Look No Further Than In Yourself.

User avatar
RavenSky666
Posts: 200

Re: Spiritual Warfare Schedule - July 21st / August 5th

Postby RavenSky666 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:01 am

I am honored to be a part of this battle with you all. We stand together, we stand strong. We cannot fail.
there is no looking anywhere but forward, towards victory, towards a better future, and towards our world free from this jewish filth that has plagued us for too long. Hail Satan!!!
Hail Satan! Hail Beelzebub! Hail to the Gods! Heil Hitler!
Image

ValentineCHL
Posts: 13

Re: Spiritual Warfare Schedule - July 21st / August 5th

Postby ValentineCHL » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:12 am

This is just wow, and increíble, I just did a huge plan to do this and not die in the try, but, I have a problem, in some of the rituals they say you have to call your guardian demon, but I am not dedicated yet because my family knows I'm satanic so really I can't dedicated me now, so, basically, I not have yet a guardian demon, so, what I have to do?

But anyways I'm going to do this with all my forces, I'm going to fight with all of us for Satán and all the demons, we got this guy's, or how say in mi place, !vamos los pibeees!

slyscorpion
Posts: 2075

Re: Spiritual Warfare Schedule - July 21st / August 5th

Postby slyscorpion » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:25 am

Anyone find it strange the holiday of AV this month begins the same date the final rtr was posted in 2018.

Will do this. July 21st also is a date I celebrate spiritual freedom and good luck and positive things. It is around the time I also got out of for good a very bad situation some other year and when I came back to Satanism remember I joined the group on July 21st when the final rtr was posted about 2 hours before that. That is so odd. So this day represents my thankfulness to Satan that I actually am not doomed and forced to serve the enemy long story.

If I ever was leader of anything this would be a holiday. It seems to be good luck for me several years. It is not mainly because of the rtr that I celebrate this day. It's mainly cause it's when I got my life together and finally was freed from the enemy. It represents also breaking out of a bad time in my life leaving drugs behind moving to a new place for good etc.

So this year I will try to add more positive changes to my life on the 21st. Use this day to break out of any bad habits. Say no more.
Image


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests