Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

((("Satanic"))) Clown Organizations

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
There is no point to extend this message a lot. Apparently in the late weeks, a lot of clown organizations which try to find justification for their own impunity and wanting to do stupid decisions, have been trying to "grab the spotlight" in the web, forums and news.

Of course this is nothing new and nothing to not be expected. Everytime one opens the news, there can be a hundred killed people by BLM or a thousand statues burned by ANTIFA, but all that we will get "told" that is the real danger is always someone and something else.

What more will it take from the ANTIFA so that they are declared an actual social danger, which they are? How many more crimes, allowance to rip down civilization, consistently, for decades, are we willing to tolerate?

Putting their actions side by side to ISIL, makes them look rather similar. As the muslims destroyed Baal-Zebul's temple and blown it up to bits, so did these ANTIFA go to take down the statue of Lafayette. This is the same situation, minus, the ANTIFA is not that far gone. But the more they are tolerated, and the more the communists short circuit themselves, one day we might even experience this.

I do not welcome this day, but this day may even come. I hope it never comes. Some people of similar outlook to us believe that this situation will end up in some sort of bloody civil war. Indeed, this is exactly what the enemy desires and wants to create. As such, we want to prevent this. We have more things to lose than the enemy does if our civilizations go down in flames. We are the creators, they are the parasites.

All the ANTIFA combined, are not one toenail of Lafayette, in regards to attainment in bettering civilization. But here came the time where these communist failures will just try to rip the statues of men greater than they, all while they erect jews and civilization destroyers as their new "Gods".

Is it great when these monkeys like the BLM leader say things that only surmize to "Whitey, gibs me ur loot and civilization, or we will burn yo system up". There is however a systematic tolerance, on purpose, for these toxic monkeys and social destroyers. Everyone here knows who is behind these.

For those who do not know, they would be scratching their head, asking, how is this even possible in a civilization that supposedly values property, life and law, all of which are raped and violated by the usual BLM state actors?

Anyone doing as little as 1% of these, would have experienced the full crackdown of the federal force, and justifiably get what is coming for them. These animals can burn the whole country down, and everyone not only pretends it's not happening, but many idiots are promoting this.

This clown situation is nothing new in Satanism. Satanism has always been a sore pain for the enemy, and the enemy frequently attempts, by creating clown organizations and using mentally and socially disturbed individuals, to do actions that the enemy hopes will attempt to sink Satanism.

These people are no different than the enemy, and all they do is infiltrate, and generally attempt to condone/coerce other people do to negative social actions, be a social pariah, and/or even worse than that, to harm these people and also in an attempt to harm Satanism collectively.

One will see the same also in the full spectrum of organizations and gatherings of people, such as the ANTIFA and many other such cancers, that have been expanding and eating on the social body for a very long time.

However, in contrast to ANTIFA or BLM which are allowed to loot freely, kill freely, destroy and deface the whole of civilization [these are allowed to and funded by jews in positions that defend them], there are other idiots who want to feel engaged and fill a void into their masculinity by engaging in fringe actions and/or destroying their own life.

Satan is put somewhere in this for the usual defamation reasons, no different than how Christians have always blamed Satan for their crimes over all the centuries. Satan and the Gods have nothing to do with this. Indeed, it is actually disturbing that any Satanist has to answer or even make a mention of these fringe characters.

The reality of Satan however is that Satan is the primary civilization creator and creator of life, and actions that destroy our life and/our civilizations, are working against what they are trying to creating. Opposition to the enemy has arose out of this - we are constantly prevented, have our civilizations ruined and lowered of quality, and we are disallowed of collective advancement by them. Satan looks upon this with disdain and wants to finish this loop of destruction.

The United States is going down now as Rome did. Monkeys, jews and looters are defacing the monuments of the United States, as the stupid mobs defaced Rome thousands of years ago. This is all high sacrilege.

Now, in regards to the internet, be aware, as there are many enemies and people who seek to do harm and/or engage other people in deplorable actions. There are people out there, who want to drain information, cause harm, and/or may even tell you to do outrageous things, supposedly for "Satanism". These are people of the enemy.

Violent actions and so forth are frowned upon by the Gods, for they cost someone their life, and without a life, you will never advance. We can win easily if people become spiritually competent, without having to engage in any form of stupidity. The Gods are smart, and actually, all of the above defamation and stupidity is promoted by the enemy on purpose, to make people who would otherwise have a future with the Gods have their life and their existence wasted.

The enemy, plus their cohorts, for obvious reasons, are beyond laws and anything. To give an example, in an internet den filled with immature brats, somewhere, there can be one of the enemy, making and/or advocating all sorts of actions to people that will lead them to personal destruction.

Every time I read on the internet, some example of the above, it's always the same deal. These statements can be either implying or obvious, and they have no problem seeking the vulnerable to make them do all sorts of of things. Some of them are paid to do this kind of work. STAY AWAY from these people, and always on the good side.

Not only these things have no effect [except of disasters for everyone involved, especially the perpetrators and victims], but these are anti-Satanic in that they will impede a person from all the positive things Satan intends. These are of utmost benefit to the enemy, and promote their agenda.

Nobody that promotes the agenda of the enemy in such gross manner is to in anyway, and despite of any claims, be considered a Satanist. Many of these disturbing actors are also jews, very directly. It is almost never otherwise. When these actors are not racial jews, then they are utterly retarded, and these build up on one another.

Stupid actions these people promote will not change civilization or the general situation of mankind. These so called individuals can ape rage all day if you want, nothing will change. Only enlightenment will save our collective future. This is the only real way.

Joy of Satan is real Spiritual Satanism, note, spiritual.

Our tenets and beliefs are in our front-page, and our beliefs constitute an ideological awakening, which is far more effective than anything else. It is only when the soul and mind of people wakes up that any change can be expected. Clown actors and all sorts of other garbage, puts everyone back in constructive work and creation, which is why many of these inferiors in the first place [described above] exist.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Huh, I have not heard of any talk of satanism, but I have see more and more pointing at jews or elites, etc. But good talk will need to remember that not all satanist are true satanist. A shame that the United States seemly to collapse upon itself. That will suck for me as I am in it... I will just make sure to point much of that destructive at jews as I can so they will go down with the United States. Of course, I hope that the United States does not go down and that jews and its filth will be cleansed. At least our president are start to drawing attention to charges of those rioters and other organization. But I wonder if he can actually hold enough vote to stay another term with how much he fuck thing up or news media take him wrong way too much on top of all this Jewish chaos.

Very nice sermon!
I totally agree with everything you said!
I hate the state of our world right now... all thanks to the jews...
All they do is to cause destruction.
But there are sooo many idiots out there that play right into their hands..
We really need to get rid of them asap.

Plus finally I can see the prediction of HP Maxine that the US may experience war in 2020/2021 ... this is very saddening..

Btw I like this Youtube channel. This guy always reports what those monkeys are doing. At least some guys do call them out for being stupid

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pjNUdMDZd4E&t=324s

Necrorifter said:
Huh, I have not heard of any talk of satanism, but I have see more and more pointing at jews or elites, etc. But good talk will need to remember that not all satanist are true satanist. A shame that the United States seemly to collapse upon itself. That will suck for me as I am in it... I will just make sure to point much of that destructive at jews as I can so they will go down with the United States. Of course, I hope that the United States does not go down and that jews and its filth will be cleansed. At least our president are start to drawing attention to charges of those rioters and other organization. But I wonder if he can actually hold enough vote to stay another term with how much he fuck thing up or news media take him wrong way too much on top of all this Jewish chaos.
if you google the keywords Satanism and Antifa/Black Lives Matter, many results show up of the enemy trying to tie these together. There is even a book on Amazon on how antifa are satanists, lol...

Look at these trash clowns, pretending to be an arm of Father while promoting BLM and quoting the bible: http://thesatanictemplenyc.com/anti-racism-with-satan

Necrorifter said:

The conspiracy guys like Max Igan, Info Wars and David Icke. They're exposing the jooish cabal at the top controlling everything. But they call the Rothschild's and those orchestrating everything from behind the scenes a satanic cult.

I think it's because these conspiracy theorists are xtians that they blame the jooish oligarchy on Satanism.

ANTIFA had a member post a video talking about how they should start killing white people and start fucking their women so they mix out the white (which screams the jewish plan)

i got the video file here for download, could someone upload it to a video site, i currently am not sure where to upload this

https://anonfiles.com/J9J5aeDco8/antifaracist_mp4

Something to note as of late is Antifa has openly been bragging about 'people' that work for them as 'Witches' and such, talking about how they 'hex' their opposition and bind them.

They also parade around signs like this:
jl200997_1573596128617.jpg

Something also of note is this small 'shop' I found earlier while browsing Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/listing/775340...h_query=joy+of+satan&ref=sr_gallery-1-6&frs=1

They clearly know of us, and they want us associated with 'Evil', Anarchy, and them as much as possible.

Also, regarding IRL groups. Remember "The Base", not only is our enemy trying to stop us but they are also looking for us. Don't join ANY physical 'revolutionary', Nationalist, or Populist group, even groups like the 3%ers as they all have government plants or people closely monitoring them.

Lastly, listen to your gut/intuition. Our enemy has lost the astral war and now that the physical war is coming to a close they will try to take as many of us down as they can. If you feel something is wrong, or have a strong urge to get out of somewhere (especially if you're in one of these Antifa hot spots) it would be a good idea to get out/away asap.

Bigot Boy said:
Necrorifter said:
if you google the keywords Satanism and Antifa/Black Lives Matter, many results show up of the enemy trying to tie these together. There is even a book on Amazon on how antifa are satanists, lol...

Look at these trash clowns, pretending to be an arm of Father while promoting BLM and quoting the bible: http://thesatanictemplenyc.com/anti-racism-with-satan

Huh, I am aware that there is bound to be internet, I am just surprised it is not on news media with how much jews love to put blame on satan. and not surprising that other "satanic" groups fail to see the threat behind BLM, altogether it is possible that they are only looking at the good side of a protestor and not the bad side of rioters. But It does not matter in the end as only spiritual satanism can reveal the truth of our ancestral right and bring us into godhood so we can be companions with our gods.

I've seen it in the Q thing since the beginning, and on the QRV Voat.

What "Satanists" are accused of in the varied media platforms/etc. is diametrically opposed to what you all espouse here.

I ask people sometimes, do you actually know a Satanist?

I do. David in Texas. He loves you people, is dedicated (literally) and constantly gives me links/books/movies to see and understand.

The biggest question that begs for absolute objective certainty beyond any reason of doubt for ME is Adolf Hitler's status as a legitimate leader and Political Satanist vs. the illegitimate Rothschild offspring/agent/controlled opposition. Q suggests the latter, and that Vladimir Putin (who is surrounded by Chabad, like Trump, and likely a Jew himself) says "The New World Order worships Satan."

David insists that Trump is a front man, period, that the former idea about Hitler is the fact, and that Q is a Jewish psyop.

I've spent many hours on the Chechar Wordpress, checked out Hellstorm, watched AH the Greatest Story Never Told, Europa the Last Battle, Triumph of the Will, The Believer (wild what they let slip in that film), and many a Murdoch Murdoch 'toon for good measure.

Adam Green's "Know More News" channel seems sincere, however when he had two authors on re: Hitler as authentic vs controlled opposition, the controlled opposition guy seemed to get the hat tip. Deluxe level gatekeeping like Rogan/Jones?

Both the masters of the way I study mentioned Hitler. One said he would have been one of the great gifts to mankind of all time, but he got caught up in magical formula and that ruined it. The other, his student, said "I love him, how do you like them apples?" Meaning, he understood him, not that he condemns or justified his actions.

Having seen the results of the incredible harm done through so many forms to my family and others, I feel an urgency to clarity on that matter. I know how you all see it, I'm just having great difficulty forming a conclusion. We were told that you don't find the truth by searching for it, but rather declaring everything to be a lie, and looking for contradictions. Any assistance would be appreciated. I am content with keeping it in the "I don't know" category for now. I'd be great to be sure though!

Thank you.

There was a lot of meaningless graffiti in the CHAZ zone that was of Satanic content. The Temple of Satan is a Cultural Marxist group that believes bringing about the doctrine of Paul the Apostle and the early Christian church of the universal brotherhood of all mankind and the radical egalitarian doctrines of such is adversarial to Christianity somehow because they said "Satan" while doing such.

The fact they promote Cultural Marxism which is the political Talmudic vehicle and the consequence of the Jews as Satanism is of no value as Satan means adversary to the Jews and thus against the Jewish people. Cultural Marxism is a neo-Christian doctrine the current Jewsuit Pope even admitted that Marxism is the secularization of Christianity.

Thank you for another great sermon. You are right, any somewhat intelligent person with half a brain should know this and pick up on it right away. Nevertheless, the time you take to reinforce the truth is always appreciated.

On more of a random side note, clown analogies always remind me of IT, especially IT 2 which I find very underrated due to the high levels of knowledge encoded within the movie whether for good or bad.
Pennywise, could be the name of a jew and takes the form of a inter-terrestrial reptilian many times throughout the franchise but his true form is not of this earth - but within the macroverse as the "dead lights". In the 2nd film he claims he is the "destroyer of worlds" before they learn he can only manifest through fear. The dead lights look the exact same as the 3 cameras on the new iphones. Lastly, Pennywise tells Georgie when he is in the sinner that all souls flout down here. I felt he was referring to this earth where the greys have locked up and trapped souls via the grid, bound within this dimension, preventing them from ever incarnating.

InX said:

What "Satanists" are accused of in the varied media platforms/etc. is diametrically opposed to what you all espouse here.

I do. David in Texas. He loves you people, is dedicated (literally) and constantly gives me links/books/movies to see and understand.

The biggest question that begs for absolute objective certainty beyond any reason of doubt for ME is Adolf Hitler's status as a legitimate leader and Political Satanist vs. the illegitimate Rothschild offspring/agent/controlled opposition. Q suggests the latter, and that Vladimir Putin (who is surrounded by Chabad, like Trump, and likely a Jew himself) says "The New World Order worships Satan."

David insists that Trump is a front man, period, that the former idea about Hitler is the fact, and that Q is a Jewish psyop.

I've spent many hours on the Chechar Wordpress, checked out Hellstorm, watched AH the Greatest Story Never Told, Europa the Last Battle, Triumph of the Will, The Believer (wild what they let slip in that film), and many a Murdoch Murdoch 'toon for good measure.

Adam Green's "Know More News" channel seems sincere, however when he had two authors on re: Hitler as authentic vs controlled opposition, the controlled opposition guy seemed to get the hat tip. Deluxe level gatekeeping like Rogan/Jones?

Both the masters of the way I study mentioned Hitler. One said he would have been one of the great gifts to mankind of all time, but he got caught up in magical formula and that ruined it. The other, his student, said "I love him, how do you like them apples?" Meaning, he understood him, not that he condemns or justified his actions.

Having seen the results of the incredible harm done through so many forms to my family and others, I feel an urgency to clarity on that matter. I know how you all see it, I'm just having great difficulty forming a conclusion. We were told that you don't find the truth by searching for it, but rather declaring everything to be a lie, and looking for contradictions. Any assistance would be appreciated. I am content with keeping it in the "I don't know" category for now. I'd be great to be sure though!

Thank you.

Helpful links:

https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/

https://www.satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Third_Reich.html

Hitler controlled opposition? This is like xitianity 2.0, where the jewish kabbalah adepts who wrote the bible, claims that Satan "served" him for musical tunes in Heaven, but only now it's replaced with Hitler. Just the typical jew insanity of them being "chosen" and "gods".

The victors of his third reich battle have been trying to paint a picture of him in a bad light for years. This idea surely takes the cake as far a lies go. And it sure does require mental gymnastics to actually believe this.

In a nutshell, Hitler wanted jews out of Germany ASAP. Upon close inspection and observations of this race and their supremely negative effects on the German People, in all levels(spiritually, culturally, and most importantly economically), he gave them the boot, and turned the fate of Germany. This most certainly did not come about under the jew thumb, obviously. Hitler was 100% on his resolve of to eradicated the jewish problem in his country for the betterment of his volk.

The evidence is readily available on this, but one can look at how the jews have had a direct hand in the public perception of this great man to be seen as a "Devil". While Stalin, Lenin and other communist degenerates(jews) are regarded as Hereos incessantly and that their war crimes are "alleged" and not FACT.

Same as christards hate Satan for absolutely no reason other than the jew told them so and their love for a rabbi on a stick is all that matters to them.

The true situation is that the jew got but hurt by a being that was incarnated as a true Anti-Christ. A man they could not control. Jews will always try with anyone in power, to gain their favor, and do anything to fiddle their way in the life of someone with power, they truly are parasites in physical form.

Hitler was a man with a clear purpose and sight on Satan's final agenda. This defaming from the jews on their enemies is nothing new and the historical brainwashing on Satan as an evil being is a prime example of this typical jewish behavior.

InX said:
Q suggests the latter, and that Vladimir Putin (who is surrounded by Chabad, like Trump, and likely a Jew himself) says "The New World Order worships Satan."

rabbi putin is indeed jewcy. Read Satan'slibrary prophp forum PDFs and current A-Forums articles.

https://www.satanisgod.org/

BTW funny thing about the JNWO their favorite method is worshiping Lucifer. Xtians go "Oy gevalt" they worship the Satan sad times. Funny thing is it's actually Lucifer-Christos or Lucifer-Satan. So they state Lucifer cause people are too stupid to read anything on Lucifer differences.

http://gbltthulesociety666.angelfire.com/xianilluminati/ Notice Christos-Lucifer.

What can I say xtians and many normal secular people fall into this trap i.e. pure ignorance i.e. true evil.

InX said:

Trump MUST and HAS to kiss jewish ass all the time. Despite the fact many of his actions make the jews go "Oy vey". So Trump knows he has too much jews up his ass trying to puppeteer him. Again he isn't a horrible person, not the best, certainly not a Hitler but non-the less look at the shit Trump has done like for example 2 trillion dollar Military budget to crush ISIS/ISIL(Israeli Secret Intelligence Services).

Trump IS a front man but a maddog and wildcard and it has fucked over a lot of jewish plans.

InX said:
(((Satanists))) or )))Satanists(((

I have absolutely no idea why people go bonkers over NatSoc factor. IF these people want to break from the paradigm more power to them but it seems they let their fear and stupidity dictate them.

It's funny someone above put basically propaganda.

At this point in time any propaganda is good propaganda.

These anti-JoS people are acting like perfect schmuck useful idiots just like Bezmenov said. Except they are idiots to their marxist, communist organization and wonderfully useful to our cause.

Joy of Satan is evil bad and Natzi, Oy gevalt.

...wait they are anti-semites, racial realist, meditations, and perform Spiritual Warfare against the enemies of mankind? Where do I sign up.

And funny enough if the sheep of christ wish to be sheep and get fucked and raped then let them die in their mental prison.

We gave them a way out and if they wish to just in the words of Duke Nukem "Eat shit and die" well that is their privilege to do so.

With Q my question to you is what happened to the ten days of darkness last April that Q predicted... Same old claim made many times that never happens. There are utube video's showing Q is a troll on people. People like Alex Jones and other hustlers jumped on the Q band wagon to exploit it for themselves and made it seem legitimate to others. Most Q followers are evangelical Christians who are preprogrammed from their religion to be hustled in this fashion as their religion is full of end of days and prophecy hustlers who no matter how many times nothing they state happens keep popular followings within Christardism.

I have an article up from a scholar you should read showing that Hitler was not a Rothschild anything. And the National Socialist movement was funded independently and not by Rothschilds and the nonsense that is promoted by people who tell these falsehoods. Hitler dismantled the Rothschilds banking empire in Germany and later after the occupation of France within France and put Baron Rothschild in a prison camp. Churchill who was actually a Rothschild agent as the book "Churchill And The Rothschilds" shows himself stated when Hitler kicked out the Rothschilds banking empire and replaced it with a National Socialist system this is the reason the war happened.

InX said:

Thank you.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Haven't heard of more 'satanic' frauds or posers now than I always have, but I can tell you I have somehow been tried to coerce away from Satanism by thoughts that are very clearly not mine. My guess is that the Greys are being very active trying to influence the minds of people away from Satan. Sadly not everyone has been able to experience Satan as a being and don't really understand anything having to do with evolution of the Soul (even among analytical thinkers who would make good Satanists) so I know that the weak minded will be easy targets.
I assume this is one reason why so many people over the past few months have sighted UFOs, they're probably 'their cavalry' or what passes for cavalry for fucking joos.

I recommend everyone to boost their defenses and vibrate runes to clear their mind, I find it particularly useful at least.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Sorry this may be off topic, but with the recent BLM defacing and property damage. I wonder, how does the JoS views graffiti(illegal) in general. Btw I'm a graffiti artist, though I have not been as active as I was before. I usually use this method to leave anti-xian tracts in places of high foot traffic.

Thank you for the replies!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
How many more crimes, allowance to rip down civilization, consistently, for decades, are we willing to tolerate?

Some people of similar outlook to us believe that this situation will end up in some sort of bloody civil war. Indeed, this is exactly what the enemy desires and wants to create. As such, we want to prevent this.

Here's the situation.
On the U.S.A theres a war tactic to cause the police to become burdened enough that the military gets involved. Then it's easy to take them down As the (bad) public see's this as an opportunity to finnaly take down the government. Forcing a war on 2 fronts on the home turf.

Now avoiding to show allegiance to one side

America's fingerprints are all over the Hong Kong protests. For strategic reasons. As the protesters make use of apparently 'everyday items' to their effect. (Umbrellas, Spray cans for cameras, Road cones + water to put out tear gas canisters e.t.c)

Also its known and documented that Henry Ford was the major funder of the National Socialist Party and was responsible for their major source of finances that allowed the Party to succeed. Henry Ford wrote the book "The International Jew" and had a copy of the "Protocols Of Zion" put in the glove box of every car he had built to spread the word as well as publishing them in his news paper which had the third largest circulation in America. Hitler gave Ford the highest award for a foreign Germany could bestow in respect for his contribution.

Henry Ford the great American industrialist was one of the fathers of the Third Reich.

HailLordEnki said:
Sorry this may be off topic, but with the recent BLM defacing and property damage. I wonder, how does the JoS views graffiti(illegal) in general. Btw I'm a graffiti artist, though I have not been as active as I was before. I usually use this method to leave anti-xian tracts in places of high foot traffic.

I do not have a problem with Graffiti when it does constitute an upgrade on something. For example, a deserted house that is real bad off. Some neighborhoods have a character through graffiti. Old worn trains etc. But it has to be good. I think there could be neighborhoods based on this but people have to be good artists. And/or learning spaces. Interior home graffiti can be real good also, like tattoo.

When it is done to just deface things, destroy statues, or buildings of extreme value, it would be abhorrent.

I think it is a question of quality, and if it is an upgrade or not. And how a neighborhood is.

In this kiked world many cities are damp, grey and feel depressing. Graffiti can prop them up in many cases and neighborhoods. I think behind this there is a need to put color around for many graffiti artists. Those who just deface things are not artists its only harassment.

As much as I want to always stay transparent in that we cannot condone anyone who is kiked, Trump right now is the only person of the political races that has common sense. It is wrong to destroy a country over gibs me dat and bullshit jewish news.

This is like beyond parties right now.

The Democrats have for the time being lost any and all semblance of actual values that they may have posessed. One can no longer be very reasonable and support Democrats. Jews are behind this and are fuelling civil war, and the Democrats basically pay lip service only insofar this helps election numbers.

The United States is on a critical point right now, and will be the case of being in political turmoil for a while. But with jews how can one ever have peace?

Lasollor said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
How many more crimes, allowance to rip down civilization, consistently, for decades, are we willing to tolerate?

Some people of similar outlook to us believe that this situation will end up in some sort of bloody civil war. Indeed, this is exactly what the enemy desires and wants to create. As such, we want to prevent this.

Here's the situation.
On the U.S.A theres a war tactic to cause the police to become burdened enough that the military gets involved. Then it's easy to take them down As the (bad) public see's this as an opportunity to finnaly take down the government. Forcing a war on 2 fronts on the home turf.

America's fingerprints are all over the Hong Kong protests. For strategic reasons. As the protesters make use of apparently 'everyday items' to their effect. (Umbrellas, Spray cans for cameras, Road cones + water to put out tear gas canisters e.t.c)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
As much as I want to always stay transparent in that we cannot condone anyone who is kiked, Trump right now is the only person of the political races that has common sense. It is wrong to destroy a country over gibs me dat and bullshit jewish news.

This is like beyond parties right now.

The Democrats have for the time being lost any and all semblance of actual values that they may have posessed. One can no longer be very reasonable and support Democrats. Jews are behind this and are fuelling civil war, and the Democrats basically pay lip service only insofar this helps election numbers.

The United States is on a critical point right now, and will be the case of being in political turmoil for a while. But with jews how can one ever have peace?

Lasollor said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Here's the situation.

I think there is a need for a real political party for people to be born but honestly, I don't think we will see it soon. For now Trump and Republicans are the least deadly choice. They are still "bad" but better than anything else. I honestly wonder if with the jews in your country you can create a good political party :/ maybe after they are gone which from what we know it's going to start to happen in some years, until then Republicans are the best choice unless something change but I don't belive so.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
HailLordEnki said:

I do not have a problem with Graffiti when it does constitute an upgrade on something. For example, a deserted house that is real bad off. Some neighborhoods have a character through graffiti. Old worn trains etc. But it has to be good. I think there could be neighborhoods based on this but people have to be good artists. And/or learning spaces. Interior home graffiti can be real good also, like tattoo.

When it is done to just deface things, destroy statues, or buildings of extreme value, it would be abhorrent.

I think it is a question of quality, and if it is an upgrade or not. And how a neighborhood is.

In this kiked world many cities are damp, grey and feel depressing. Graffiti can prop them up in many cases and neighborhoods. I think behind this there is a need to put color around for many graffiti artists. Those who just deface things are not artists its only harassment.

I agree. There are grafitti artists being hired to paint entire sides of buildings, that also go quitr high above the ground. They are interesting to look at.
I remember I was told about the graffitti on the berlin wall. that the people were asked to restore what they made since others just sprayed ugly stuff over it. pieces of the wall were and probably still are on display.

Politicians, bankers, dictators, and other big world people that influence society,, they all have weaknesses. Physical, mental, emotional. The world powers that are bent on wrecking society and causing problems ,, they can be eliminated, or just driven out of the power centers, by hexing them according to their weaknesses
One politician has a cognitive disorder. Black magic can be used to drive him out of office, even destroy him.
Same with others. Just got to find out their weaknesses and use it against them.
Best to keep the rituals, and workings secret.
And, I will not name names. Most of us here can find these people and hex them accordingly. And secretly.
After all, if they want to destroy us, bring us pain and misery, then best to identify these people and destroy them.

jbkbmz said:
Politicians, bankers, dictators, and other big world people that influence society,, they all have weaknesses. Physical, mental, emotional. The world powers that are bent on wrecking society and causing problems ,, they can be eliminated, or just driven out of the power centers, by hexing them according to their weaknesses
One politician has a cognitive disorder. Black magic can be used to drive him out of office, even destroy him.
Same with others. Just got to find out their weaknesses and use it against them.
Best to keep the rituals, and workings secret.
And, I will not name names. Most of us here can find these people and hex them accordingly. And secretly.
After all, if they want to destroy us, bring us pain and misery, then best to identify these people and destroy them.
You can do what you want to do, but be advised that this is inefficient from an energy standpoint. Doing the RTR is tens of times more effective at destroying the enemy as a whole.

This is similar to when they promote this retarded ideology in the metal industry and associate being Satanist with being a emo punk with an IQ of one digit.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
There is no point to extend this message a lot. Apparently in the late weeks, a lot of clown organizations which try to find justification for their own impunity and wanting to do stupid decisions, have been trying to "grab the spotlight" in the web, forums and news.

Of course this is nothing new and nothing to not be expected. Everytime one opens the news, there can be a hundred killed people by BLM or a thousand statues burned by ANTIFA, but all that we will get "told" that is the real danger is always someone and something else.

What more will it take from the ANTIFA so that they are declared an actual social danger, which they are? How many more crimes, allowance to rip down civilization, consistently, for decades, are we willing to tolerate?

Putting their actions side by side to ISIL, makes them look rather similar. As the muslims destroyed Baal-Zebul's temple and blown it up to bits, so did these ANTIFA go to take down the statue of Lafayette. This is the same situation, minus, the ANTIFA is not that far gone. But the more they are tolerated, and the more the communists short circuit themselves, one day we might even experience this.

I do not welcome this day, but this day may even come. I hope it never comes. Some people of similar outlook to us believe that this situation will end up in some sort of bloody civil war. Indeed, this is exactly what the enemy desires and wants to create. As such, we want to prevent this. We have more things to lose than the enemy does if our civilizations go down in flames. We are the creators, they are the parasites.

All the ANTIFA combined, are not one toenail of Lafayette, in regards to attainment in bettering civilization. But here came the time where these communist failures will just try to rip the statues of men greater than they, all while they erect jews and civilization destroyers as their new "Gods".

Is it great when these monkeys like the BLM leader say things that only surmize to "Whitey, gibs me ur loot and civilization, or we will burn yo system up". There is however a systematic tolerance, on purpose, for these toxic monkeys and social destroyers. Everyone here knows who is behind these.

For those who do not know, they would be scratching their head, asking, how is this even possible in a civilization that supposedly values property, life and law, all of which are raped and violated by the usual BLM state actors?

Anyone doing as little as 1% of these, would have experienced the full crackdown of the federal force, and justifiably get what is coming for them. These animals can burn the whole country down, and everyone not only pretends it's not happening, but many idiots are promoting this.

This clown situation is nothing new in Satanism. Satanism has always been a sore pain for the enemy, and the enemy frequently attempts, by creating clown organizations and using mentally and socially disturbed individuals, to do actions that the enemy hopes will attempt to sink Satanism.

These people are no different than the enemy, and all they do is infiltrate, and generally attempt to condone/coerce other people do to negative social actions, be a social pariah, and/or even worse than that, to harm these people and also in an attempt to harm Satanism collectively.

One will see the same also in the full spectrum of organizations and gatherings of people, such as the ANTIFA and many other such cancers, that have been expanding and eating on the social body for a very long time.

However, in contrast to ANTIFA or BLM which are allowed to loot freely, kill freely, destroy and deface the whole of civilization [these are allowed to and funded by jews in positions that defend them], there are other idiots who want to feel engaged and fill a void into their masculinity by engaging in fringe actions and/or destroying their own life.

Satan is put somewhere in this for the usual defamation reasons, no different than how Christians have always blamed Satan for their crimes over all the centuries. Satan and the Gods have nothing to do with this. Indeed, it is actually disturbing that any Satanist has to answer or even make a mention of these fringe characters.

The reality of Satan however is that Satan is the primary civilization creator and creator of life, and actions that destroy our life and/our civilizations, are working against what they are trying to creating. Opposition to the enemy has arose out of this - we are constantly prevented, have our civilizations ruined and lowered of quality, and we are disallowed of collective advancement by them. Satan looks upon this with disdain and wants to finish this loop of destruction.

The United States is going down now as Rome did. Monkeys, jews and looters are defacing the monuments of the United States, as the stupid mobs defaced Rome thousands of years ago. This is all high sacrilege.

Now, in regards to the internet, be aware, as there are many enemies and people who seek to do harm and/or engage other people in deplorable actions. There are people out there, who want to drain information, cause harm, and/or may even tell you to do outrageous things, supposedly for "Satanism". These are people of the enemy.

Violent actions and so forth are frowned upon by the Gods, for they cost someone their life, and without a life, you will never advance. We can win easily if people become spiritually competent, without having to engage in any form of stupidity. The Gods are smart, and actually, all of the above defamation and stupidity is promoted by the enemy on purpose, to make people who would otherwise have a future with the Gods have their life and their existence wasted.

The enemy, plus their cohorts, for obvious reasons, are beyond laws and anything. To give an example, in an internet den filled with immature brats, somewhere, there can be one of the enemy, making and/or advocating all sorts of actions to people that will lead them to personal destruction.

Every time I read on the internet, some example of the above, it's always the same deal. These statements can be either implying or obvious, and they have no problem seeking the vulnerable to make them do all sorts of of things. Some of them are paid to do this kind of work. STAY AWAY from these people, and always on the good side.

Not only these things have no effect [except of disasters for everyone involved, especially the perpetrators and victims], but these are anti-Satanic in that they will impede a person from all the positive things Satan intends. These are of utmost benefit to the enemy, and promote their agenda.

Nobody that promotes the agenda of the enemy in such gross manner is to in anyway, and despite of any claims, be considered a Satanist. Many of these disturbing actors are also jews, very directly. It is almost never otherwise. When these actors are not racial jews, then they are utterly retarded, and these build up on one another.

Stupid actions these people promote will not change civilization or the general situation of mankind. These so called individuals can ape rage all day if you want, nothing will change. Only enlightenment will save our collective future. This is the only real way.

Joy of Satan is real Spiritual Satanism, note, spiritual.

Our tenets and beliefs are in our front-page, and our beliefs constitute an ideological awakening, which is far more effective than anything else. It is only when the soul and mind of people wakes up that any change can be expected. Clown actors and all sorts of other garbage, puts everyone back in constructive work and creation, which is why many of these inferiors in the first place [described above] exist.

This War thrusts us years back in our constructive work . It is deplorable .I have not indeed become the chancellor of the Greater German Reich in order to conduct War - Adolf Hitler

This is in regards to the first half, not in a direct way , but for the people who are blaming Satan for this ( not us). Most Satanic organisations I have seen are doing nothing but ego gratification, ( as in we all are Gods). Maybe they can have power because of past lives , or yoga etc. But only power in itself doesnt define whats right or wrong.
I saw some photos on here that people posted of Antifa being called Satanic. What is Satanic to them? It appears as if doing something wrong is, and all the criminals, druggies hop in on the bandwagon. Not knowing about their thoughtform being the biggest criminal of all time. All this shows is a bunch of deluded druggies or maybe even people who have experienced racism but dont really know whom to blame , expect of what the media tells them to belive. There is no research on any part by them.

And your post regadring morals in Satanism.
I guess I wrote this in regards to your second half of the post.

This is feel again is going in the lines what the pope said about Satan being the most finincially beneficial thing that happened to them. And now He is being used to Rebel.

Not just like the Church of Satan most of these organisations are controlled by Jews so linking with them will in the end cause harm to individuals who are actually even serious about finding the Truth.

And like the Russian spy Documentary on the JOS library, most of these people as mentioned above are influenced to take drugs ( most times for free). And then they can be taught just about anything , and if they were to ever even leave , drugs would make them keep coming back. Also the thrill they get in destroying , or being a part of something( the protests) makes them feel superior to others, or find value in their lives.

No doubt these idiots are promoting a civil war becuz itzzzz part of de history .

HP Mageson666 said:
I have an article up from a scholar you should read showing that Hitler was not a Rothschild anything. And the National Socialist movement was funded independently and not by Rothschilds and the nonsense that is promoted by people who tell these falsehoods. Hitler dismantled the Rothschilds banking empire in Germany and later after the occupation of France within France and put Baron Rothschild in a prison camp. Churchill who was actually a Rothschild agent as the book "Churchill And The Rothschilds" shows himself stated when Hitler kicked out the Rothschilds banking empire and replaced it with a National Socialist system this is the reason the war happened.

Would you mind replying with a link to that article?

Thanks.

PS: is there a way to voice chat/realtime text with anyone expert-level in JoS? I've got a lot of questions and things to share and this "waiting for approval" level of resistance to the initiative of conversation, while understandable, is a bit of a drag. Time is short. Not a complaint, it's not important (yet) but there is a sense of urgency.

Kindest regards.

InX said:
If you want your questions answered, work on learning everything and teach yourself. Read all the websites.
Www.Satanisgod.org

How many questions do you think I ever asked here? Only a few. Because I work on learning and teaching myself, I work on going through all the information myself.

All the answers are already written down. All you have to do is read them and learn. Nobody else can do it for you.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
InX said:
If you want your questions answered, work on learning everything and teach yourself. Read all the websites.
http://Www.Satanisgod.org

How many questions do you think I ever asked here? Only a few. Because I work on learning and teaching myself, I work on going through all the information myself.

All the answers are already written down. All you have to do is read them and learn. Nobody else can do it for you.

Fantastic. You do what's right for you, more power to you. Please don't impose your will upon me, stranger.

I'm no stranger to self work and the teacher I learned from was hard on his students to say the least...mostly I listened and read, while working with other students over the years. There is great value in co-working with others directly. The information I have has many, MANY parallels to what I'm seeing here, and having an open/honest discussion I believe would be of service to all parties. Contribution and service are part of living the spiritual life.

As for the site, there are a lot of ideas being sold here, many of which cannot be demonstrated through experience. Lots of associations in terms, "this=that," history, etc., as well as suggestions from authors. I don't really need any self-knowing/remembering de-conditioning info, what I'm looking for is getting to know some people that live this stuff. I have a lot to share, as I said, and time is short.

If anyone has the time/initiative, please PM me.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
HailLordEnki said:

In graffiti, we are all looked at as criminals (obviously) there are those who just dont know the fundamentals of what graffiti implies in this world of gray. To be honest, I dont even have the same motivation I once had, where my mentality was to go against anything government and destroy. Which is a toxic mentality. I do admit I done my fair share of destruction, and even though I am very good at graffiti I still felt this sense of destroying what's most valuable in this society. Bridges, high buildings, downtown area, etc...
Another thing is, those past influences that most graffiti artist look up to. They dont always have the best advice, especially some famous artist, like SmithSane, JaOne, Skuf, Kez5, there style of bombing involves a lot of destruction and political remarks. Which in itself confuses me and gives me a sense of quitting graffiti altogether.

Ex. Smith Sane, one famous artwork(throw up) says "Kill Whitey." Obviously this can be taken out of context by the MSM or uneducated folks. To me it feels off, because I cant ask the guy what he meant by that and it will always be left at that. That is one reason why I quit destroying my community and using graffiti as an Anti-xian tract. Which is for the best.

HP Cobra, thanks for your input.

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back