Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Important What Is Going On Now

Sundara

CHOP is 22 in numerology.
Chop currently stands for “Capitol Hill Organized Protest” and it was just changed from “Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone”

The jews in this area are THICK. Seattle in general, actually. It’s probably as bad as New York. Over the course of the last few months, I’d say starting January, they’ve been manifesting left and right whether it be genetic or engrained into them spiritually. I had no idea how much filth I was around in this area. I knew it was bad but I mean it just manifested HARD. I wonder if this is one reason why the Gods moved me from the area. The energies were wild, it’s as if I was literally picked up and tossed away from burning in a witch hunt fire. All of the sudden some people that I knew went from normal to batshit crazy, preaching about melting pots and one love nonsense, some even saying they’re ashamed to be white. I lost a lot of “friends” over the last few months but gained some very amazing ones. I’ve been laying low. If one were to go say the truth out in the open there, they would no doubt be shot or beaten. I can say that with complete certainty. If I were to even make hints that race mixing is bad or that the jews are responsible for this, I honestly don’t think it would be far out of the realm to actually be burned at a stake here. People are getting hurt for having opposing views regularly and I hear about it almost daily. Not on the news though. The protests are “peaceful” sure, until there’s opposition. The people literally create problems and “racism” out of thin air. Just as always, jews create the problem and sell the “cure”. The few normal people I know in this area, some are black, absolutely despise the riots and “race wars” and they’re completely aware that it’s a load of shit created by who they say are “reptilians or the government.” A beautiful tattoo shop I visited often was completely destroyed. This place had a lot of sacred symbolism and practice in it. The area is almost completely “white” yet for some reason, the people think there’s just too much “racism,” it makes me sick and enraged. Even the blacks and other minorities are fucking sick of it. They say they’re treated with more “racism” here than anywhere in the south or otherwise. They can’t go anywhere without somebody shoving “racism” in their face.

Can't find anything that days Rubin is the real name of Robespierre.

I can't believe anyone would think this is a good thing. If you look up images on this Chaz/Chop thing you will know what I mean. I cant see them winning America as so many people hate this especially in rural areas who have Guns. But you never know so yeah really be serious on the rtr do the final rtr more during mercury retrograde I cant personally tell much difference in the energy it creates when doing it but I am assuming knowing how mercury retrograde works this is messing with their energy even more on a more wide scale.

slyscorpion said:
I can't believe anyone would think this is a good thing. If you look up images on this Chaz/Chop thing you will know what I mean. I cant see them winning America as so many people hate this especially in rural areas who have Guns. But you never know so yeah really be serious on the rtr do the final rtr more during mercury retrograde I cant personally tell much difference in the energy it creates when doing it but I am assuming knowing how mercury retrograde works this is messing with their energy even more on a more wide scale.
Mercury rules alphabet, when it's retrograde the things that it rules don't work well so obviously we can use this time to destroy an alphabet more. Hebrews is a spiritual alphabet created by the jews by using our spiritual knowledge and so Mercury retrograde helps to destroy it more quickly.

luis said:
slyscorpion said:
Mercury rules alphabet, when it's retrograde the things that it rules don't work well so obviously we can use this time to destroy an alphabet more. Hebrews is a spiritual alphabet created by the jews by using our spiritual knowledge and so Mercury retrograde helps to destroy it more quickly.

You know the funniest thing is and I checked back right now the listing for where Mercury is in the signs is all messed up on the moontracks website and only that one. I was looking it up yesterday to find out when retrograde started. Right now it said 64 " 14 Aries lol. Just wanted to share. I got a good laugh out of that.

Yeah let's hope for the best and do this more now.

Another thing sorry I forgot to add in my post is Mars Retrograde. They even have a holiday I think during that time. I can think this might mess with them too in some way later this year if they are not exposed or being outright destroyed by that time that is. They seem to be really pushing this too far so as to make people ask questions that's why I say this.

Mars retrograde may mess with their curses since all they do is black magick. May not have effected them that much in the past because they had protection but now that they are weaker it might.

Sundara said:
Chop currently stands for “Capitol Hill Organized Protest” and it was just changed from “Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone”

The jews in this area are THICK. Seattle in general, actually. It’s probably as bad as New York. Over the course of the last few months, I’d say starting January, they’ve been manifesting left and right whether it be genetic or engrained into them spiritually. I had no idea how much filth I was around in this area. I knew it was bad but I mean it just manifested HARD. I wonder if this is one reason why the Gods moved me from the area. The energies were wild, it’s as if I was literally picked up and tossed away from burning in a witch hunt fire. All of the sudden some people that I knew went from normal to batshit crazy, preaching about melting pots and one love nonsense, some even saying they’re ashamed to be white. I lost a lot of “friends” over the last few months but gained some very amazing ones. I’ve been laying low. If one were to go say the truth out in the open there, they would no doubt be shot or beaten. I can say that with complete certainty. If I were to even make hints that race mixing is bad or that the jews are responsible for this, I honestly don’t think it would be far out of the realm to actually be burned at a stake here. People are getting hurt for having opposing views regularly and I hear about it almost daily. Not on the news though. The protests are “peaceful” sure, until there’s opposition. The people literally create problems and “racism” out of thin air. Just as always, jews create the problem and sell the “cure”. The few normal people I know in this area, some are black, absolutely despise the riots and “race wars” and they’re completely aware that it’s a load of shit created by who they say are “reptilians or the government.” A beautiful tattoo shop I visited often was completely destroyed. This place had a lot of sacred symbolism and practice in it. The area is almost completely “white” yet for some reason, the people think there’s just too much “racism,” it makes me sick and enraged. Even the blacks and other minorities are fucking sick of it. They say they’re treated with more “racism” here than anywhere in the south or otherwise. They can’t go anywhere without somebody shoving “racism” in their face.

They manifest themselves blatantly when they start losing power. I had to disappear from a few jobs. I'm calmer now though, after doing enough RTR's. :lol:

HP Mageson666 said:
If one studies the current situation in America with the racial conflict, Marxist uprisings and cultural revolution that are going on.

The energies are manifesting when one runs the Kabbalah methods to decode for the following they are connecting into the energies of the popularized racial conflicts and incidents in recent American history, they are connecting into things that connect to the American civil war and they are also manifesting a lot that connects to the Jewsuits and Catholic church. The Jewsuits are the creators of Communism and in the background of the Communist's uprisings and civil wars . The most notable being in Latin America with the Jewsuits who were directing the Communist insurgencies based on Christian Communism the Jewsuits created called Liberation Theology and promoting Communist revolution right from the pulpit. Note there is a Jewsuit base a college run by Jewsuits, right next to the Communist region of CHAZ as well. Note the Marxist's have now named CHAZ the term CHOP in honor of the Jacobin Republic and the terror they brought in. The Jacobin Republic was a Communist regime run by Jewsuit agents such as the Jew, Robespierre who's real name was Rubin and the Jew, Weishaput to put the Jewish run program of the Catholic church back into power. Its not a mistake this name changed occurred your witness to the occult forces in the background of the attempt to create a Communist revolution, and civil war in America using race as the trigger. The Jacobin's later changed their name to the Communists.

We are probably witnessing were the energies the Jewsuit Pope was begging for around April have went.

We are now entering Mercury retrograde the enemies alphabet is ruled by Mercury as all alphabets are. So remember this as Mercury retrograde is about reversing that includes reversing spells in Hebrew. The Final RTR.

I forgot Mercury retrogrades are not as bad, now that the enemies power is almost destroyed.

Sundara said:

I have mentioned my experience before on here where I had a door to door sales job selling cable and TV. I knocked on a door of a run down house with an overgrown garden. And there were two men I saw with long grey hair and long grey beards.

I didn't know those years but I know now. I told the guy I liked his style that I thought his long hair and grey beard looked cool. He said that's because they're Jesuits. Then he growled that they have no TV or internet because they don't have time to waste on that. And then he said I better leg it before he curses me. Charming. They had that greyish pale skin and warts and all.

In retrospect I'd imagine those Jesuits should have been happy I was out selling TV that is used to program us Gentiles. But they were too ugly and nasty. I'm happy to have not been invited in to their dirty and rotten dwelling.

I remember the wealthy and prosperous joos always had little kabbala books about. And me not knowing and trying to make rapport would ask about it. Only for them to growl and say that's not for me and what am I there for again?

Yes I didn't know about the joos then but I knew if there was a shalom written outside the door or they had those little Hebrew books I would be dealing with something disgusting that would fill me with feelings of anger and hatred.

What these BLM people are is anti-racist racists.

I'm originally from South Africa. And the country went to a communist government democratically. Everyone was sold a rainbow nation and flags went up and parties were held in the streets.

But then the communist government of South Africa which came in promising equality for all immediately instated their racist employment policy of Affirmative Action.

I heard the white population of South Africa is now 5%? But they're still preaching kill the farmer, the boer. Kill the racists. And one settler one bullet. Bullet, bullet. You know how the whites are pleading for peace and equality. Now they're taking farms without compensating the farmer.

I mean where will it all end. And I cannot believe these racial tensions have spread right around the world. I never would have imagined the UK would have these racial tensions. Shocking.

They're all anti-racist racists.

The 1% at the top orchestrating everything from behind the scenes have rebranded themselves. They're now parading as a voice for the people.

This poem from the German pastor after the war sums it all up: "They came first for the Communists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Catholics, and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant. Then they came for me, and by that time no one was left to speak up."

As has been said before it's divide and conquer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc0lRyKYmAg .. Do the Elite plan on using the Kabbalah and U.S. civil unrest ( war ? ),,, to create an opportunity for Russia to attack us sooner, and not later.? This thing with the U.S. planes made to look like Russian planes is a little scary. ( Ignore his sales pitch, religious views and such.. What he says here about the planes, would suggest that war may be a serious near future prospect ).

jbkbmz said:
https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=Bc0lRyKYmAg .. Do the Elite plan on using the Kabbalah and U.S. civil unrest ( war ? ),,, to create an opportunity for Russia to attack us sooner, and not later.? This thing with the U.S. planes made to look like Russian planes is a little scary. ( Ignore his sales pitch, religious views and such.. What he says here about the planes, would suggest that war may be a serious near future prospect ).

Jews have been trying to take us to war Russia since after WW2 but I don’t think it will happen. If there is war it will be with China and Russia may possibly take their side.

HP Mageson666 said:
If one studies the current situation in America with the racial conflict, Marxist uprisings and cultural revolution that are going on.

The energies are manifesting when one runs the Kabbalah methods to decode for the following they are connecting into the energies of the popularized racial conflicts and incidents in recent American history, they are connecting into things that connect to the American civil war and they are also manifesting a lot that connects to the Jewsuits and Catholic church. The Jewsuits are the creators of Communism and in the background of the Communist's uprisings and civil wars . The most notable being in Latin America with the Jewsuits who were directing the Communist insurgencies based on Christian Communism the Jewsuits created called Liberation Theology and promoting Communist revolution right from the pulpit. Note there is a Jewsuit base a college run by Jewsuits, right next to the Communist region of CHAZ as well. Note the Marxist's have now named CHAZ the term CHOP in honor of the Jacobin Republic and the terror they brought in. The Jacobin Republic was a Communist regime run by Jewsuit agents such as the Jew, Robespierre who's real name was Rubin and the Jew, Weishaput to put the Jewish run program of the Catholic church back into power. Its not a mistake this name changed occurred your witness to the occult forces in the background of the attempt to create a Communist revolution, and civil war in America using race as the trigger. The Jacobin's later changed their name to the Communists.

We are probably witnessing were the energies the Jewsuit Pope was begging for around April have went.

We are now entering Mercury retrograde the enemies alphabet is ruled by Mercury as all alphabets are. So remember this as Mercury retrograde is about reversing that includes reversing spells in Hebrew. The Final RTR.
So is this a good time for money spells ? I was going to start next sunday.

HP Mageson666 said:

Sorry but I am seriously breaking down now.
How long are we supposed to do the RTRs everyday?
Been really long since I havent relaxed and this cig cold turkey is getting me srsly irritated

Usthepeople666 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

Been really long since I havent relaxed and this cig cold turkey is getting me srsly irritated
As many as you can. 4 is good.

Usthepeople666 said:

I think the problem (a common one from what I've been observing so far) is that you're thinking of the RTRs as a chore, something you 'have to do'.
I was thinking like this before and I was unsure it would work in any way to be honest. So I decided to keep it up and believe in it more. Over the next few sessions I begun feeling stronger energies in myself while doing it, and after a particular one (with only 3 reps, not even 9) I felt Father watching me, so I raised my head and saw Him approving how what I was doing. In the same longer vision I also saw another Goddess I can't really identify yet, but there was definitely some use in not giving up.

Now that I understand a little better the 'science behind the RTR' I can tell this ritual is not just something that destroys the enemy's main weapon, but it's also our weapon against the chains that still bind us. I'm not a great meditator and I don't see the Gods so often at all, but when I do I generally know why and what I've done to get my eyes open like that.

So focus on using it to free yourself. It works wonders this ritual and all it takes is less than 10 minutes a day if you do one RTR with 9 reps. The longer you take, though, and the more emphasis you put in it, the better the results you'll get.

Hope this inspired you to keep up, there's probably nothing you can do to free yourself faster. :)

Aquarius said:
Usthepeople666 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

As many as you can. 4 is good.

:)
Actually I had a back injury and had to bring the RTRs down to 2. Now I am stuck at maybe 1 or 2. Picking back up is getting really troublesome

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:
Usthepeople666 said:

I think the problem (a common one from what I've been observing so far) is that you're thinking of the RTRs as a chore, something you 'have to do'.
I was thinking like this before and I was unsure it would work in any way to be honest. So I decided to keep it up and believe in it more. Over the next few sessions I begun feeling stronger energies in myself while doing it, and after a particular one (with only 3 reps, not even 9) I felt Father watching me, so I raised my head and saw Him approving how what I was doing. In the same longer vision I also saw another Goddess I can't really identify yet, but there was definitely some use in not giving up.

Now that I understand a little better the 'science behind the RTR' I can tell this ritual is not just something that destroys the enemy's main weapon, but it's also our weapon against the chains that still bind us. I'm not a great meditator and I don't see the Gods so often at all, but when I do I generally know why and what I've done to get my eyes open like that.

So focus on using it to free yourself. It works wonders this ritual and all it takes is less than 10 minutes a day if you do one RTR with 9 reps. The longer you take, though, and the more emphasis you put in it, the better the results you'll get.

Hope this inspired you to keep up, there's probably nothing you can do to free yourself faster. :)
Thank You :)

Lordbaphamet666 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

Try if you want a boost to do it when Sun and Moon conjuncts at 0 Cancer that is about 2:03 AM Eastern time but different in different time zones. I am going to stay up and start one myself that time.

slyscorpion said:
Lordbaphamet666 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

Try if you want a boost to do it when Sun and Moon conjuncts at 0 Cancer that is about 2:03 AM Eastern time but different in different time zones. I am going to stay up and start one myself that time.
Much appreciated sly.

Gabi1234 said:
Can you plese tell me why you hate jews because what if a jew admire satan what if someone is a jew or half jew how he can prove to satan that he is a serious?and im asking honest this

Read this website www.kabbalahexposed.com that should explain it. Also if you did the Final Rtr with us then you would know that Hebrew is bad and reversing it is good on the energy level taking the next step Jew equals bad too. Anyone with any percent Jew is jew at the soul so our enemy. The amount of gentiles in one line it would take to cleanse that is impossible as Jews are attracted to other Jews and judaism automatically regardless of how much gentile they have and a small percent even like one percent in genetics can be a huge thing to be honest on a DNA level.

Anyways you can find the final rtr at www.evilgoy.com

slyscorpion said:
Lordbaphamet666 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

What spell were you going to do ?

Lordbaphamet666 said:
slyscorpion said:
Lordbaphamet666 said:

I did the money mantra regular one. Plus Munka to remove obsticles to money. I was just going off the fact that sun and moon conjunct at a solar eclipse at 0 cancer is really powerful. I ignored the planetary day and hour for that. Hour of Mercury Day of Saturn not that great for this and possibly backfire if it was a regular day I am guessing due to retrograde but fact is the position of the planets alone should be really powerful so it shouldn't matter much. I felt the energy of the spell really powerfully and it had a golden hue to it so I think that's a good sign. Going to keep it up for 90 days or 40 not sure yet I'll see what the results are.

I'll see how it goes. I am going for power of the spell more than anything here and hoping to achieve something with that.

Lordbaphamet666 said:
slyscorpion said:
Lordbaphamet666 said:

Venus is retrograde, not good for money.

luis said:
Lordbaphamet666 said:
slyscorpion said:

Maybe not but everything is good for reversing things just about. If you have never in this lifetime had a great deal of money or the ability to do many things you want then if you are thinking like this when doing the spell ok.

Also venus retrograde often deals with the past. Some of us were wealthy at some point in the past at least one life. I know I personally was but not in any recent lives but I definitely do remember the feel of it.

Also back in 2012 with the venus transit all sorts of people were starting their own wealth rituals during this and doing the venus square starting at the beginning. I remember that.

Not sure this matters with this intent to bring yourself back into a situation of the past or reverse things. I am putting this kind of thought into it just because of all the retrograde planets.

luis said:
Lordbaphamet666 said:
slyscorpion said:
When to do it ? If you don't mind me asking ? Like I said, i was going to do it next sunday.

Personal Growth said:
Sundara said:

I have mentioned my experience before on here where I had a door to door sales job selling cable and TV. I knocked on a door of a run down house with an overgrown garden. And there were two men I saw with long grey hair and long grey beards.

I didn't know those years but I know now. I told the guy I liked his style that I thought his long hair and grey beard looked cool. He said that's because they're Jesuits. Then he growled that they have no TV or internet because they don't have time to waste on that. And then he said I better leg it before he curses me. Charming. They had that greyish pale skin and warts and all.

In retrospect I'd imagine those Jesuits should have been happy I was out selling TV that is used to program us Gentiles. But they were too ugly and nasty. I'm happy to have not been invited in to their dirty and rotten dwelling.

I remember the wealthy and prosperous joos always had little kabbala books about. And me not knowing and trying to make rapport would ask about it. Only for them to growl and say that's not for me and what am I there for again?

Yes I didn't know about the joos then but I knew if there was a shalom written outside the door or they had those little Hebrew books I would be dealing with something disgusting that would fill me with feelings of anger and hatred.

I'm originally from South Africa. And the country went to a communist government democratically. Everyone was sold a rainbow nation and flags went up and parties were held in the streets.

But then the communist government of South Africa which came in promising equality for all immediately instated their racist employment policy of Affirmative Action.

I heard the white population of South Africa is now 5%? But they're still preaching kill the farmer, the boer. Kill the racists. And one settler one bullet. Bullet, bullet. You know how the whites are pleading for peace and equality. Now they're taking farms without compensating the farmer.

I mean where will it all end. And I cannot believe these racial tensions have spread right around the world. I never would have imagined the UK would have these racial tensions. Shocking.

The 1% at the top orchestrating everything from behind the scenes have rebranded themselves. They're now parading as a voice for the people.

This poem from the German pastor after the war sums it all up: "They came first for the Communists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Catholics, and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant. Then they came for me, and by that time no one was left to speak up."

Yikes god damn South Africa has been so targeted. Just the whites. The white South Africans that come over here are always “outed as racist” when they’re nothing close to racist. Everyone in Seattle can fuck themselves backwards with their BLM protest sticks, right where it belongs, up their ass. Living and working in the area, there were protests no joke scheduled every fucking week. Now all of the sudden they’re getting “media attention” as if this is something new. I do actually value the right to protest and riot but of course kikes use and abuse everything from every angle. I protested the westboro Baptist church in “sin city” when I was younger though and it was so fucking fun. My ex and I actually started it. They were there preaching and we came up to them and Made out in front of them, then person after person came defending it and a counter riot started. There was about a thousand people. That’s my kind of riot. lol

Lordbaphamet666 said:
luis said:
Lordbaphamet666 said:
When to do it ? If you don't mind me asking ? Like I said, i was going to do it next sunday.
Use the calendar. You can find a day there. Venus retrograde ends on the 25 June.

Sundara said:
Personal Growth said:
Sundara said:

Yikes god damn South Africa has been so targeted. Just the whites. The white South Africans that come over here are always “outed as racist” when they’re nothing close to racist. Everyone in Seattle can fuck themselves backwards with their BLM protest sticks, right where it belongs, up their ass. Living and working in the area, there were protests no joke scheduled every fucking week. Now all of the sudden they’re getting “media attention” as if this is something new. I do actually value the right to protest and riot but of course kikes use and abuse everything from every angle. I protested the westboro Baptist church in “sin city” when I was younger though and it was so fucking fun. My ex and I actually started it. They were there preaching and we came up to them and Made out in front of them, then person after person came defending it and a counter riot started. There was about a thousand people. That’s my kind of riot. lol

Yikes, you telling me. I've been away from South Africa for a very long time now. Best decision next to Spiritual Satanism I've ever made.

You have no idea the grief I've had being labelled as a racist South African. I feel victimised. I think I'm too close to and aware of the problem to be a racist. But because I have an awareness there are differences beyond just skin colour that's where the problem comes. Equality for all nowadays regardless of anything.

Got to assimilate everyone into the Borg you know. As it stands we are different having our respective gifts and characteristics. But the reptilians that have an advanced knowledge of technology and plan on assimilating everyone into one clump.

So the problem is not with us gentiles. It's from out there, from another planet. I've been looking at where they're planning to go with all of these technological advances.

They have an Agenda 2030 where the elite are planning on merging the human brain with technology. And the technology will start to do more and more of human thinking until human thinking becomes negligible.

Then there will be no more need to condition people because humanity will be assimilated into their computer program. There will be no more free thought or personality. Humanity will become just computer terminals on someone's computer. Like the Greys are.

I don't know if it's just me. But I prefer being free, individuals and the diversity of races are to be appreciated and respected. To be all the same and enslaved we lose so very much. Well doh obviously. And for that I'd rather die on my knees fighting than live standing on my feet doing nothing and acquiescing to our assimilation and enslavement.

Personal Growth said:
Sundara said:
Personal Growth said:

Yikes, you telling me. I've been away from South Africa for a very long time now. Best decision next to Spiritual Satanism I've ever made.

You have no idea the grief I've had being labelled as a racist South African. I feel victimised. I think I'm too close to and aware of the problem to be a racist. But because I have an awareness there are differences beyond just skin colour that's where the problem comes. Equality for all nowadays regardless of anything.

Got to assimilate everyone into the Borg you know. As it stands we are different having our respective gifts and characteristics. But the reptilians that have an advanced knowledge of technology and plan on assimilating everyone into one clump.

So the problem is not with us gentiles. It's from out there, from another planet. I've been looking at where they're planning to go with all of these technological advances.

They have an Agenda 2030 where the elite are planning on merging the human brain with technology. And the technology will start to do more and more of human thinking until human thinking becomes negligible.

Then there will be no more need to condition people because humanity will be assimilated into their computer program. There will be no more free thought or personality. Humanity will become just computer terminals on someone's computer. Like the Greys are.

I don't know if it's just me. But I prefer being free, individuals and the diversity of races are to be appreciated and respected. To be all the same and enslaved we lose so very much. Well doh obviously. And for that I'd rather die on my knees fighting than live standing on my feet doing nothing and acquiescing to our assimilation and enslavement.

Yep, disturbing and not the first planet to have this happen. I wouldn’t doubt if western Washington was the first place to have the mind AI tech merging become public and the norm. People here are already being conditioned towards this. Whether or not they’re in the tech industry. Seattle is biggest tech city with San Fran too. Bill gates won’t fuck off either. I refuse to leave Washington for now though, it’s beautiful and it’s home. The pnw is such a lush and powerful area. These kikes need the boot ASAP. The south disgusts me as well. Far left and far right, it’s all just bleck. There’s niches everywhere though, so find that and find contentment bro!

Can you plese tell me why you hate jews because what if a jew admire satan what if someone is a jew or half jew how he can prove to satan that he is a serious?and im asking honest this

Half jew is full jew, I know one person who is 1/4 jew, he have exactly the same bad energy like full jews. And best example is Vladimir Lenin, who was 1/4 jew, but behave like 100% jew.

I talked to another Satanist about this. Venus retrograde especially with the power of any workings started on the solstice will work to bring money but it will happen in an unexpected or unusual way. Also in some cases it may be harder to spend this money on stupid things for the person or there may be some restriction on it either that or the person will want to save it or use it for something wise.

Not sure what type of situation this may be referring too to be honest. But I do feel the effects of this especially the sun Square. I am having my girlfriend do that too to add to this power since it will help her situation as well as we always share things.

I do see green golden energy around my aura so I think its doing something. I will keep my eyes open.

I was just giving my thoughts I think the last post sounded kind of dumb so I asked my friend I sometimes talk to about this so I could be sure I wouldn't get backfire on it and get into a situation I don't want even if it might bring me money. It seems to be fine but may be a little different on how it manifests.

Also the Sun Rules money as well somewhat and gold. So I added a sun square to this to gain wealth. I believe this will probably turn out ok. If someone started this working don't just stop it cause of venus retrograde as this was a very powerful point I felt the power of that insanely I did the race awakening one time during moon conjunct sun at 0 cancer and the energy was wild it seems to have projected out around my entire area somewhat and greenish energy into earth. I also wrote out new runes on new paper to stain it with blood at that time so that probably added to this. That was way more powerful than anything I ever did so I am assuming the money working will be way more powerful too.

If anyone has more info on this fine but I think the last reply I did on this was dumb. I did put the idea of reversing my financial situation into this by adding a munka working and that seems to go good too BUT i think venus retrograde only relates to the near past and past in this life. It's probably the moon that relates to past lives and cancer more so. Sorry if I sounded dumb but I don't believe venus retrograde is as much of a problem with money as it would be with love.

Again the same with love but absolutely no one would want any of this stuff in a relationship most likely that is why it doesnt work out. People dont want unexpected and random things most likely in a partner or to feel like it's hard to express love or they are restricted or that they wont know the person at all till it's over.

However with wealth working it might not be so bad the same principal. Having the money is the goal in my mind dont care about a lot of the other details but yes I did add "in a positive way for me" to both the money mantra and munka working just to be safe in the affirmation.

slyscorpion said:
Gabi1234 said:

Read this website http://www.kabbalahexposed.com that should explain it. Also if you did the Final Rtr with us then you would know that Hebrew is bad and reversing it is good on the energy level taking the next step Jew equals bad too. Anyone with any percent Jew is jew at the soul so our enemy. The amount of gentiles in one line it would take to cleanse that is impossible as Jews are attracted to other Jews and judaism automatically regardless of how much gentile they have and a small percent even like one percent in genetics can be a huge thing to be honest on a DNA level.

Anyways you can find the final rtr at http://www.evilgoy.com

Jewish Racial DNA still channels the corrupted kabbalah from their racial soul from what I recall.
So as well, the programming is still embedded in a mixed jew. What would happen if this good jew, awakened or shekinah/yahweh enlightened this mixed jew into destroying a nation and repeating the same tragedies.
Your Gentile DNA has my sympathies, but Jews can never be forgiven and they are unwanted by Satan.

Try as you might Gabi, Keep reversing the hebrew letters in the Final RTR and let us know how you feel afterwards. Go all out on it! There are no limits in Satanism right? lol

Gabi1234 said:

That is between you and Satan to decide. Meditate on his sigil and ask him.

Blitzkreig said:
Gabi1234 said:

That is between you and Satan to decide. Meditate on his sigil and ask him.

Well no it was made very clear by our HPs many times and the Gods and Satan for anyone that has actually talked to them or read experiences on here from anyone that has.

Satan Does NOT accept a Jew in any form no matter what. Satan would not even waste time on a Jewish soul unless its punishing them in some way. Which was done many times even in their own stories! That should show you what our Gods think of Jews.

I guess if he or she wants to help out with the RTRs fine but he or she should get off this site. We dont need that here.

Gabi go out and use your Jewishness openly as a badge to expose Jews and confess the Jews know Satan is the real God of Gentiles the Jews having been lying about to destroy Gentiles and do all this online or don't bother trying to help us Goyim. This confession will smack Gentiles awake.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back