Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Blacks Lives Matter

Mageson666

Blacks Lives Matter

Thousands of Blacks are killed in America every year by the effects of the Jewish agenda towards them. The Jewish Mossad put the drugs into the Black community as Gary Webb showed and he was murdered for exposing this in his journalism he was shot twice in the head and it was ruled a suicide. Webb's, friends stated he was concerned for his life and if he died he told them it was not suicide . From the drugs came the gangs. The Jewish run music companies are well known to be the ones behind creating the culture of violence in the Black communities with their propaganda. The Jews destroyed the Black communities economically as well. There are direct curses against the Black race in the Bible as well and a church on the corner of every Black community. What is going on with the Black community is the curses from the Jewish Bible on connecting on their racial soul and manifesting and the Jews then carry this onward.

In the Jewish Torah, Noah cursed Ham to be a slave to Shem. Ham was the father of Cush and the Cushites were the ancient title of the Black race and area's in Africa. This is the curse of Ham. However the major curse against the Blacks is in Isaiah this one is never mentioned because its too obvious.

The Torah in the book of Isaiah 14:
14 This is what the Lord says: "The products of Egypt and the merchandise of Cush, and those tall Sabeans they will come over to you and will be yours, they will trudge behind you, coming over to you in chains. They will bow down before you and plead with you, saying, "Surely God is with you, and there is no other; there is no other god."

Note here we have the Cushite's being put into chains and enslaved to the children of Israel. Note the Jews call Gentiles the property of the Jewish race ie merchandise which is property means Goyim. When the Jews ran the Black slave trade they used these passages from the Torah to justify the slave trade to the Christian population. The Jews call the curse of Ham the Noachide curse. What do you think is going to happen to Blacks if the Jew World Order get the Noahide Laws the Jewish Rabbi's had passed into law in America under the first Bush, imposed on the population. What already happened in the past numerous plantations and households run by Jews having their own Cushite slaves to do the work for them. The book "The Secret Relationship Between Blacks And Jews" wrote at least 70 percent of all slave owners of Blacks in America were Jews and consider the Jews where only around one percent of the entire American population. The first synagogue built in America was in New Port, Rhode Island as this was the hub of the Jewish run African slave trade. This is also why the Jew Karl Marx advocated to the public for keeping the slave trade going in his own papers. However note the other part of this curse against Blacks in Isaiah the Blacks bow before the Jewish god and worship it as the only one master and thus become spiritual slaves to the Jews.

Every Black person in a Christian church has fulfilled the curse of Isaiah they bow before the Jews and claim there is no other god but the Jewish one.

Blacks used to know about the Jews, the Harlem riots in the 1930's as professor E. Michael Jones, shows was an anti-Jewish riot in which the local Blacks destroyed the stores of the Jews in Harlem for robbing and oppressing the Black community. The Jews call the Blacks, "Schwartzers" which is Yiddish for the N word.

The Black leader, Malcom X, spoke on the Jews in his infamous banned speech in 1965:

It is the Jews! Right here in Harlem that run the whisky-stores that get you drunk, its Jews that run the run down food stores that sell you bad food. It is Jews who control the economy of Harlem and use for themselves and for the benefit of Israel.

I was on a program here on channel 13 in which I made a statement concluding that Jews control 80% of the economy in most Negro communities around the country and the Jews organized themselves on channel 13. I did two interviews one was a short one and was one a thirty minute duration....During that same week the so called liberal Jews who claim the free speech and all that other stuff, they got together and prevented the showing of that interview...Simply because I made that statement that the Jews are the ones who exploit us in Harlem and across the country.

The Jews believe in censorship more then anybody else all you have to do is talk about Jews and you will see the papers will close up on you.

Who do you think was behind the murder of Malcom X. Same with Marcus Garvey. The Jews that created and ran the NAACP went after Garvey and attempt to destroy him. Tony Martin in the link posted below gave a long speech on how the Jews destroyed Garvey and attempt to destroy his Black movement. The Jews don't want Blacks to organize for themselves.

Blacks Lives Matter, is funded by the Open Society Foundations , run by the Jewish elites such as Sorros. Its goal is to attempt to use the Blacks as useful idiots to advance the Jewish agenda only. The only so called Black leaders you will find on the news and running these groups are Uncle Tom's with pockets full of Jewish cash. The Jews got rid of all the honest Black leaders that warned their People about the Jews.

The Black professor, Tony Martin himself came out and lectured on the fact the Jews ran the Black slave trade and are responsible for the deaths of one hundred million Blacks. And he was fired from his job and run out of town for good. Yet BLM can chant the Jewish line all they want and get on the Jewish owned networks like CNN and be praised.

Tony Martin on the Jews:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/6I3fHe8Surim/

Harold Wright Cruse was a Black American and teacher of African American studies at the University of Michigan. He wrote in his book called: The Crisis of the Negro Intellectual. The Jews had created the entire civil rights movement to use Blacks against Whites to advanced the Jewish agenda of Communism. The reason Martin Luther King was turned into a hero by the Jewish establishment as Tony Martin exposed in his speech linked here. King was owned by the Jews and their lackey. That is why we hear all the time about King but not Malcom X or Marcus Garvey.

If one looks at the stats, Black Lives Matter, does not speak for the African American community. They are simply speaking for the Jews who own and fund them to push the Jewish agenda. We as intelligent Gentiles can not allow the Jewish propaganda to turn us against each other for Jews.

African tribes had a Witchdoctor that could communicate with the spirits. Everyone looked at the Witchdoctor for guidance and answers.

If jewsus was born to a jooish mother that makes him jooish. Then Gentiles take him as their leader so they worship the joos. Xtianity for blacks is not their heritage but a corruption.

And BLM = Black Lives Manipulated.

The scamdemic, and riots it's all planned and organised. Looks like they want to keep it going that's why they call it the 'New Normal.'

If the antifa BLM crowd wants to turn down statues of racists, why don't they attack the statute of Maimonides ??

EylonLevy-Copy.png

“Go and discover America. I foresee it will be a great nation – unless the Jews get to it too.”

Jews want to get Ferdinand and Isabella because they expelled the Jews from Spain in 1492.
Another Cordoba statue is notably absent from the Jew hit lists, however: that of Moses Ben Maimonides.
880px-Maimonides-Statue.jpg

2c26a98a819c77a622574dd4533800e2.jpg

Maimonides is considered the greatest Jewish sage of all time. He read through all the nonsense of the Talmud and extracted its behavioral rules into the Mishneh Torah, including the one that said if a Jew could save a drowning Gentile, he should just let him drown instead.

But where did Maimonides stand on the Black Lives Matter question? According to Maimonides, Black Lives Didn’t Matter Very Much.

In his supposed masterwork, A Guide for the Perplexed, the great man said this:
Those who are incapable of attaining to supreme religious values include the black colored people and those who resemble them in their climates. Their nature is like the mute animals. Their level among existing things is below that of a man and above that of a monkey.
Here’s another translation of the same passage. [Note: Cushites = negroes]:
…Such are the extreme Turks that wander about in the north, the Cushites who live in the south, and those in our country who are like these. I consider these as irrational beings, and not as human beings; they are below mankind, but above monkeys, since they have the form and shape of man, and a mental faculty above that of the monkey.
Maimonides also advised Jews not to use fruit [etrog fruit, used in Jewish rituals] if it looked like a negro.
In places where the etrogim grow naturally with a slight black tinge, it is kosher. However, if [the etrogim] are very black — i.e., like a negro — they are unacceptable everywhere.
Where are the mobs tearing down his statue? OK, there aren’t enough blacks in Cordoba to form a decent-sized mob. But what about Washington, DC, where a plaque to Maimonides stands in the US Capitol building? There should be plenty of tooled-up bruthas there.
Maimon-Copy.png

Someone needs to contact the BLM controllers in DC and set these people to attack the jew.

If get chance check out Rapper Ice Cubes twitter feed in last few days :lol: :lol:

I often wondered why we didn't do a specific rtr on one of these verses to reverse this. In fact back when we started the rtr thing I thought we would eventually but it didn't happen. It might have been really helpful at the point we are right now if we had done it back then.

Nigel Farage, leader of the Brexit Party has just been fired with immediate effect from his LBC (Londons Biggest Conversation) radio talk. A position he's had since 2017.

Apparently he had an opposition stance towards BLM's riots and the destruction of monuments.

After his show he recieved complaints from outside and within the organisation leading to his immediate contract termination.

The LBC radio station said they do not support racism. And they were outraged at his condemnation of BLM.

He was just being patriotic and aghast at the attack on British Heritage.

A point of note was that a war memorial is actually a gravestone.

That the memorial states the names of soldiers that never returned.

So for the lack of an individual grave. People could go to the war memorial to grieve.

So destroying war memorials is grave desecration.

All of the monument destruction is crazy because it's history. It cannot just be deleted. Oh they've already done that with our Gods and Spiritual heritage.

George Orwells 1984 hits the nail on the head.

'He who controls the present controls the past. He who controls the past controls the future.'

slyscorpion said:
I often wondered why we didn't do a specific rtr on one of these verses to reverse this. In fact back when we started the rtr thing I thought we would eventually but it didn't happen. It might have been really helpful at the point we are right now if we had done it back then.

As it has often been repeated, and trust me I know what you mean and where you are coming from....

The specific RTR’s done in the past were primers for setting up(after removing the necessary layers of enemy filth on this planet) the Final RTR which we are now doing solely.

The biblical verses(curses and instructions for jooish kabbalah) are reversed themselves and destroyed as a whole with the reversal of the aleph-bet.

In a nutshell, the previous RTR’s weakened them massively, now the Final RTR will do the actual damage and destroy.

slyscorpion said:
The final rtr covers everything. That's why it is the only one we do. No need to waste time focusing on one thing when we can collectively take care of it all. Pulling the weeds from the roots. Not trimming them down.

Stormblood said:
I think it would be a great moment now for internet activism to upload and spread the documentary "Jews - the real enemy of black people".
Excellent idea. I did a search but couldn't find it. Never heard of this documentary. Do you have a link?

slyscorpion said:

Sorry I really misread what you wrote.

Forget my previous response.

https://thecommonsenseshow.com/activism-agenda-21-conspiracy/collapse-democrat-run-cities-now-imminent-truckers-say-they-will-refuse-delivering-cities-de-funded .. Since this is related to the Black Lives Matter issue.
Looks like some cities in America will go to Hell in the near future.

Great post on BLM been wanting to say that since the post was released but couldn’t due to it not being viewable at one point. Also just want to give a correction on that bible verse it’s actually Isaiah 45:14 just in case anyone wants to educate others.

jbkbmz said:
https://thecommonsenseshow.com/activism-agenda-21-conspiracy/collapse-democrat-run-cities-now-imminent-truckers-say-they-will-refuse-delivering-cities-de-funded .. Since this is related to the Black Lives Matter issue.
Looks like some cities in America will go to Hell in the near future.

As days go by it makes more sense why it was said to stock up. At least in USA.

Jack said:
If the antifa BLM crowd wants to turn down statues of racists, why don't they attack the statute of Maimonides ??

EylonLevy-Copy.png

“Go and discover America. I foresee it will be a great nation – unless the Jews get to it too.”

Jews want to get Ferdinand and Isabella because they expelled the Jews from Spain in 1492.
Another Cordoba statue is notably absent from the Jew hit lists, however: that of Moses Ben Maimonides.
880px-Maimonides-Statue.jpg

2c26a98a819c77a622574dd4533800e2.jpg

Maimonides is considered the greatest Jewish sage of all time. He read through all the nonsense of the Talmud and extracted its behavioral rules into the Mishneh Torah, including the one that said if a Jew could save a drowning Gentile, he should just let him drown instead.

But where did Maimonides stand on the Black Lives Matter question? According to Maimonides, Black Lives Didn’t Matter Very Much.

In his supposed masterwork, A Guide for the Perplexed, the great man said this:
Those who are incapable of attaining to supreme religious values include the black colored people and those who resemble them in their climates. Their nature is like the mute animals. Their level among existing things is below that of a man and above that of a monkey.
Here’s another translation of the same passage. [Note: Cushites = negroes]:
…Such are the extreme Turks that wander about in the north, the Cushites who live in the south, and those in our country who are like these. I consider these as irrational beings, and not as human beings; they are below mankind, but above monkeys, since they have the form and shape of man, and a mental faculty above that of the monkey.
Maimonides also advised Jews not to use fruit [etrog fruit, used in Jewish rituals] if it looked like a negro.
In places where the etrogim grow naturally with a slight black tinge, it is kosher. However, if [the etrogim] are very black — i.e., like a negro — they are unacceptable everywhere.
Where are the mobs tearing down his statue? OK, there aren’t enough blacks in Cordoba to form a decent-sized mob. But what about Washington, DC, where a plaque to Maimonides stands in the US Capitol building? There should be plenty of tooled-up bruthas there.
Maimon-Copy.png

Someone needs to contact the BLM controllers in DC and set these people to attack the jew.

Very good research on that Maimonides guy.

I'll give you another one that won't be touched.

Obviously Nelson Mandela statue in London would be sacred and not touched.

I thought Black Lives Mqtyer was an USA only thing.

But I heard on tv that there were demonstrations in the UK from the BLM movement :s and that it caused fights with the native population whom were also demonstrating that day.

Lunar Dance 666 said:

But I heard on tv that there were demonstrations in the UK from the BLM movement :s and that it caused fights with the native population whom were also demonstrating that day.

It was only in America at the beginning,now it is also in Europe

"Cities across Europe have been ravaged by Black Lives Matter protests and riots, ostensibly in support of protests over the death of George Floyd"
protesters-demonstrate-during-an-antiracism-protest-in-brussels-on-7-picture-id1218209560

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2020/06/09/europe-racked-by-riots-and-protests-over-death-of-american-george-floyd/

Keep in mind ... blacks didn't do nuffin', so dont blame the blacks
We should bring more blacks in Europe and keep pamper them ... what could possibly go wrong

Lunar Dance 666 said:

Not at all in fact due to the internet it's spread all over Europe and maybe even in Africa albeit I have not heard much from Africa nor in particular South Africa where Whites still exist albeit being exterminated.

Due to the internet(a good thing) but also a bad thing(when used maliciously) combined with globalist[read: (((jews)))]

There is what they probably came up with the term YEARS ago a process of "Global Subversion".

I would not be shocked in any, way, shape, or form if this word "Global Subversion" was a wet dream, materializing into reality for (((them))). Unfortunately the good things about negroes and their bad things are being flipped on it's head.

Many whitey people like to promote niggerisms cause they see the embodiment of the negroid races as appropriate such as the violence or the kill-switch engage that some negroes have. Like for example racially speaking negroes lived in Africa for a long time so they evolved to be quite quick when it comes to fight or flight mentality due to food sources and availability at least one theory suggests due to Africa's great abundance negroes evolved more impatient genes(quicker satisfaction). This admirable quality of Earthliness and quickness is what many whites admire.

Unfortunately the negro races best qualities are being used against themselves and against their own )))Gentile((( brethren. Many negroes flipped out and chimped out unfortunately they are being used as Yuri Bezmenove says "As schmucks and useful idiots".

Albeit when negroes do perceive the truth, their nature of destruction and instant gratification will be flipped over. And then (((they))) will feel the burn, even some of our negroid JoS members have stated at least some blacks are woke and not all of them seem to be a hooligan monkey trying to subvert nation-state.

Just because it looks bad doesn't mean all blacks agree with chimping out their race is doing. In fact had the internet existed back in the late 1800s-early 1900s many negroes would probably be promoting the truth at least back then with people like Garvey and Carlos A. Cook would be on the helm of leading the black race towards more truthful establishments.

I am so fucking angry and sad for this, poor innocent children grow up in these warped communities and have to worry about so much for their futures and influences such as gangs attempt to destroy them as they 're programmed to by the Jewish Music

Thank you for the informational and well written post.
If this doesn't tell you there is a problem and people still aren't doing RTRs, I hope they are punished for their inaction. Weakness allows evil to exist and the strong that standby are cowards

Poor sweet innocent baby, I tear up a bit as this breaks my heart seeing this evil exist, how broken these people are and cursed
vatQ9t1.png

WE all must do rtr everyday for revenge against the jews for what they did to the black race in the bible Deuteronomy 28

DezFranky said:
I am so fucking angry and sad for this, poor innocent children grow up in these warped communities and have to worry about so much for their futures and influences such as gangs attempt to destroy them as they 're programmed to by the Jewish Music

Thank you for the informational and well written post.
If this doesn't tell you there is a problem and people still aren't doing RTRs, I hope they are punished for their inaction. Weakness allows evil to exist and the strong that standby are cowards

Poor sweet innocent baby, I tear up a bit as this breaks my heart seeing this evil exist, how broken these people are and cursed
vatQ9t1.png

Exactly brother in Lord Satan/Lucifer
The jews/yahweh will suffer for all of their crimes

Hail Satan/Lucifer

The statements of the son of the boxer Cassius Clay, better known as Muhammad Ali, have caused havoc in the environment of the Black lives matter . In fact, Muhammad Ali Jr., 47, told NYPost microphones that his father "would have hated the BLM protests and branded them as racists , because these demonstrations are simply pitting black people against anyone else" and he would have definitely defined "Devils" the looters and devastators in action in all American cities. “My father said that all lives matter. Not just the black ones. He would probably be a supporter of Donald Trump if he were alive. "

Source:
https://translate.google.com/transl...-muhammad-ali-inorridire-antirazzisti-160683/

https://nypost.com/2020/06/20/muhammad-alis-son-says-he-wouldve-hated-black-lives-matters/

https://wethoughttheywerewhite.tumblr.com/

Tell every brainwashed black about this website. it will change their way of thinking, also the guy who created the website is being harrased and also fired from his job.The jews are trying to end him.

Hunchoz said:
https://wethoughttheywerewhite.tumblr.com/

Tell every brainwashed black about this website. it will change their way of thinking, also the guy who created the website is being harrased and also fired from his job.The jews are trying to end him.

Thanks a lot for this. Its very useful. This could be a .com or .org website because that would get more attention and be easier for people to remember if you know who wrote this personally let them know that as a cool suggesion but it's good info and a good site.

A new series where blacks enslaved whites. Here is Cracka, the last "anti-racist" delusion.

What if the whites had been slaves to the blacks? It is the alternative story imagined and built by the creators of Cracka , the new American series that will land (according to what was declared by the director, Dale Resteghini) on (((Amazon Prime))) later this year. In the trailer, which we publish, we see a white supremacist transported back in time, to the dawn of the United States, in which African Americans dominate over whites keeping them in bondage. The protagonist, a neo-Nazi white man, is subjected to brutal treatment by black slavers. But in general it is American whites who are vilified, lynched, raped by their black lords.

https://youtu.be/Td_m6EP0aAM

Cracka's dystopianism remains and the ambiguous message right from the title , "cracka" or "cracker" is in fact a term used in a derogatory tone to indicate poor whites, especially from the south of the United States. And there are also the disturbing tones starting right from the trailer: "What if we rape your white daughters?". In full motion Black lives matter and politically correct delirium we would have spared this series, yet without wanting to do it does not deviate too much (setting aside) from the historical truth. And in spite of himself (or perhaps deliberately?) He gives a warning: everything could change, or return.

Source:
https://translate.google.com/transl...co-cracka-ultimo-delirio-antirazzista-161590/

Yesterday I thought of something really important that should be said on this matter.

Most of our white ancestors, speaking about our aryan brothers and sisters, lived in sheer poverty.
We've been at the mercy by disgusting institutions like the church, parading as all forgiving and giving a hand to those in need, while at the same time raping little children.
Many people might not have had much more than their clothes, and a place to sleep. Sanitary things have been quite low for a long time, due to the enemy, and our ancestors also didn't always live much longer than into their 40s at times. And even though they may not have had much more than the bare necessities, for most, saving up, or even having enough money to buy a loaf of bread, was hard.

During the industrial revolution, there were buildings that housed workers and children, to work in factories because it was said that if you'd go to the city you'd find work. And farmers didn't seem to have much back then. Many ended up in these places, being underpaid and forced to work over 14 hours. Children even had to work too, to cover the cost of housing and everything.
Later we got het 'kinderwetje van Van Houten' (1874) which was the first law to ban child labor, for children under the age of 12. So they could go to school and study.
Van Houten stond een algemeen verbod op arbeid door te jonge kinderen voor, maar zijn initiatiefwet werd in de Tweede Kamer volledig uitgekleed. Het verbod gold uiteindelijk alleen voor arbeid in fabrieken en werkplaatsen en was "niet toepasselijk op huiselijke en persoonlijke diensten en op veldarbeid". Het gevolg was dat op het platteland nog tot de invoering van de Leerplichtwet (1901) tal van jonge kinderen lichamelijk zware arbeid verrichtten en zowel in de stad als elders te werk werden gesteld als huispersoneel.
Van Houten proposed a general ban on labour by too young children, but his initiatiflaw was completely undressed in the Tweede Kamer (second chamber of the parliament). The ban initially counted for labour in factories and workplaces and was "not applyable for housely and personal services and on field labour". The result was that on the countryside, loads of young children were doing heavy physical labour, and as well as in the city as elsewhere were put to work as housepersonell.
https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinderwetje_van_Van_Houten

Our white aryan ancestors have been nothing more than slaves themselves in many times, not much different how it actually is today, although we have this facade called 'freedom' that supposedly gives us some 'rights' to something. This is not true freedom.

I am quite sure, that it was not even most of the rich, that even had (black) slaves to begin with.

Stormblood said:
I think it would be a great moment now for internet activism to upload and spread the documentary "Jews - the real enemy of black people".

I feel like I should join in too on this.
Though I am not very good at this and once had an entire group of christards say there is a satanist between us and started taking their jewsus name.

I will learn again.

Black Lives Matter is nothing more than a contrivance to trick people into thinking this is a new means to an end.... but it's the same rhetoric as all the other bullshit organizations out there... It's just that people (all the ignant ones lol) haven't caught on yet..!

BEASTMAN: DENIZEN OF ILLUSION
the non-white beastman can't escape the matrix of Zion
https://www.bitchute.com/video/KirdwPErPTtT/

Forever Family

Wearing what appeared to be stab vests with paramilitary-style black uniforms, demonstrators marched through London yesterday demanding Britain make amends for generations of African slavery.

The organisation - whose social media accounts are mostly set to private - aims to centralise community groups in a bid to support like-minded organisations.

A promotional video shared by the group - whose members resembled the Black Panther revolutionary activists of 1960s America in yesterday's protest - states that said they are 'united in the battle against racism, inequality and injustice'.

31447978-8585073-Activists_block_Brixton_Road_as_they_march_through_London_s_stre-a-5_1596361815444.jpg

31456110-8585073-One_of_the_protesters_was_wearing_a_balaclava_He_was_marching_wi-a-7_1596361815713.jpg

Video:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...rever-Family-Force.html#v-8729552276255949669

Full source here:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...itish-protest-group-Forever-Family-Force.html

https://www.nationalistreview.net/2020/08/13/new-york-times-trained-sixty-educators-to-teach-students-to-hate-america-in-new-far-left-program/

This has to stop. I’m sick of the reparations talk, I’m sick of the degenerate mindset, sick of the violence still going on. This should be more fuel for the RTRs.

25 year old black man murdered a 5 year old white boy. He shot him in the head. We have to do a lot more race awakening rituals, because we can't let things like this keep happening. I don't know if the astrology is in good alignment now for this ritual, but it will still work powerfully if all of us are doing it. I think we should be doing this for another week, or maybe longer than that. If you want to help, do as many of these as you can every day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVBUwjz94v4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogY2-y5INOs

Of course you will never see the ((((Fake News, Real Jews)))) media companies like CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NBC, talking about this, because the child is white and the murderer is black. If it was the other way, rioters would be burning down the whole planet because of it. But they think it's a good thing when the victim is white children.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
25 year old black man murdered a 5 year old white boy. He shot him in the head. We have to do a lot more race awakening rituals, because we can't let things like this keep happening. I don't know if the astrology is in good alignment now for this ritual, but it will still work powerfully if all of us are doing it. I think we should be doing this for another week, or maybe longer than that. If you want to help, do as many of these as you can every day.

https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=jVBUwjz94v4

https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=ogY2-y5INOs

Of course you will never see the ((((Fake News, Real Jews)))) media companies like CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NBC, talking about this, because the child is white and the murderer is black. If it was the other way, rioters would be burning down the whole planet because of it. But they think it's a good thing when the victim is white children.

You can do the race awakening anytime its been stated several times by people. Its not as powerful as when we do it in a group but its not a total waste either.

I would add you can if you already do several rtrs a day if not do more of those if you can as well. The rtr is the main focus but people can do the race awakening if they have time.

Braun666 said:
slyscorpion said:

As it has often been repeated, and trust me I know what you mean and where you are coming from....

The specific RTR’s done in the past were primers for setting up(after removing the necessary layers of enemy filth on this planet) the Final RTR which we are now doing solely.

The biblical verses(curses and instructions for jooish kabbalah) are reversed themselves and destroyed as a whole with the reversal of the aleph-bet.

In a nutshell, the previous RTR’s weakened them massively, now the Final RTR will do the actual damage and destroy.

Commenting on your signature quote!! Something is Satanic with this classical composers. Wagner is something quite different tho, but coming from Franz Liszt.. it is amazing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back