Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Kabbalah The 22 Names

jbkbmz

I typed in google search engine,,, "22 Hebrew names meaning pdf and got some results. I am wondering if each letters might represent a life principle, way of life, social ranking, particular pattern of life, and even a particular entity in their 4th dimensional reptillian rullers. ?
Also, I typed in the ''24 elders represent a Hebrew letter",
Then I typed in , " The 2 missing Hebrew letters".
There were articles stating there are 27 letters and another article stating there are 28.
I am thinking of the 24 elders and 4 living creatures in Revelations. = 28.
Are the 22 letters that the Rabbis are presenting to the public actually incomplete ?
I typed in "24 Hebrew letters, and got some things as well.
When I typed in the search engine,, "24 elders represent a Hebrew letter",, there was an article called "Revelation of the 24 elders, part 1, mathametical"". This talks about numerology related to this subject, and they like the number 666.
Anyway,, just wondering if the Rabbis are NOT giving us the complete alphabet.

HP Mageson666 said:
The Jewish Rabbi's state in Kabbalah that Satan is the reversal of the name of god the reversal of the 22 Hebrew letters which is the Final RTR. The Kabbalah texts state to reverse a formula in Hebrew is to undo its power totality.

Is the fact that the reversal of Hebrew undoes the item a fault in their magic system, or was it necessary for some reason? It seems odd that such a weakness would be included. I guess it begs the question that, if this was implemented purposely, is it necessary in all systems of magic?

HP Mageson666 said:
The letters are the sound force of the Jewish soul. All Kabbalah magic empowers, connections with and projects the collective energy of the Jewish race soul which is YHVH. Kabbalah is Jewish racial magic.

Where the Hebrew letters stolen from Gentiles entirely, or just partially? If the Jewish soul was created prior to being planted on earth, that would mean the soul would already have unique sound force(s) potentially drastically different from the letters of the host populace. Perhaps that means their hivemind observed the host populations of earth before crafting up the Jewish soul prior to its invasion. If that is true, then perhaps the Jews on this planet would have different souls than the Jews on another, such as on Lucifuge Rofocale's planet. Idk

HP Mageson666 said:

The Kabbalistic sect of the Chassidic Jews the sect that is using Kabbalah occultism to bring about the Jewish Messiah and build the Jewish world government such as Chabad. The mystical Chassidic Rabbi's hold in high importance the Kabbalah text called the Angel Ratizel. This text which the mythological tales around such put into the classification of the important Kabbalistic texts of the enemy. The Jewish author and Kabbalah adept gives this statement on what is within the text:

There is a long prayer or invocation apostrophizing God in an exemplary Hebrew manner as the King, going through the entire alphabet a number of times in order to describe His distinctive attributes, all of which are phases of some particular force and function of the universe.

They are chanting the 22 Hebrew letters as the name of their god. This text mentions the entire force of the magical power of the Jews is within each of the 22 letters. The Jewish Rabbi's state in Kabbalah that Satan is the reversal of the name of god the reversal of the 22 Hebrew letters which is the Final RTR. The Kabbalah texts state to reverse a formula in Hebrew is to undo its power totality.

Note as well the rare texts on practical Kabbalah the Rabbi's vibrate sequences of the full Hebrew letters into each part of their soul to build spiritual power and they mention how to project the power of the letters by visualization of the letters onto others as sigils that contain the power of the letter. The letters are the sound force of the Jewish soul. All Kabbalah magic empowers, connections with and projects the collective energy of the Jewish race soul which is YHVH. Kabbalah is Jewish racial magic.

Source
The Tree Of Life, Israel Regardie
Can you explain 2 things for me ? 1: what's the kabbalah ? And 2: how do they use the kabbalah ? ( I know the 22 Hebrew letters and vibration, but how ?)

HP Mageson666 said:
All Kabbalah magic empowers, connections with and projects the collective energy of the Jewish race soul which is YHVH. Kabbalah is Jewish racial magic.

If someone focuses during Final-RTR on a singel jew. If this jew is cursed from rabbi´s.
Would the F-RTR help, or amplify the destruction of the cursed jew?

I once tryed to focuse on a person, who did speak very open about the jews, over a long time. He did state in the video he is very ill. But I got the feeling, I was not helping the person at all.

I also did read here, it doesn´t matter if someone does fokus on a singel jew (F-RTR is equal effective), destroying the letters (if same focus), because they are all connected, as you did state above. Is this true?

Blitzkreig said:
Is the fact that the reversal of Hebrew undoes the item a fault in their magic system, or was it necessary for some reason? It seems odd that such a weakness would be included. I guess it begs the question that, if this was implemented purposely, is it necessary in all systems of magic?

Vibrating something in reverse is an act of destroying said something. Its something inherit and not limited to their magic system alone.

Lordbaphamet666 said:
Can you explain 2 things for me ? 1: what's the kabbalah ? And 2: how do they use the kabbalah ? ( I know the 22 Hebrew letters and vibration, but how ?)

The Saturn Martix
HP Mageson666 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:13 am
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=27551&p=125868&hilit=kabbalah#p125868

Jews The Alien Soul
HP Mageson666 » Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:25 am
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=26175&p=120045&hilit=kabbalah#p120045

Exposing Kabbalah How The Hebrew Seventh Letter Is Used To Curse Gentiles
HP Mageson666 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:03 pm
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=24626&p=109206&hilit=kabbalah#p109206

Just search for Kabbalah and Author HP Mageson666 (or HP.HoodedCobra666)

By the way, thanks for your sermons HP Mageson666.

I'm writing a dystopian fantasy series that ends with the (((goblin))) world government being toppled and their 22 gods being slain. Obviously the 22 goblin gods are the 22 Hebrew letters. Where can I find info on the particulars of each letter, that I can use to base these villains off of?

GG Allin said:
HP Mageson666 said:
All Kabbalah magic empowers, connections with and projects the collective energy of the Jewish race soul which is YHVH. Kabbalah is Jewish racial magic.

If someone focuses during Final-RTR on a singel jew. If this jew is cursed from rabbi´s.

I once tryed to focuse on a person, who did speak very open about the jews, over a long time. He did state in the video he is very ill. But I got the feeling, I was not helping the person at all.

I also did read here, it doesn´t matter if someone does fokus on a singel jew (F-RTR is equal effective), destroying the letters (if same focus), because they are all connected, as you did state above. Is this true?

If your going to do the rtr on someone that is a public figure or something. Make it be on someone that's actually going to make a difference if they became aware or joined our side even. I wouldnt waste time doing this on any Jew unless I ended up having to deal with one personally and could watch what happened with this more closely. Then it might be kind of fun.

But other than that its pointless.

Far better to wake up gentile leaders or figures with this.

Blitzkreig said:
HP Mageson666 said:
The Jewish Rabbi's state in Kabbalah that Satan is the reversal of the name of god the reversal of the 22 Hebrew letters which is the Final RTR. The Kabbalah texts state to reverse a formula in Hebrew is to undo its power totality.

HP Mageson666 said:
The letters are the sound force of the Jewish soul. All Kabbalah magic empowers, connections with and projects the collective energy of the Jewish race soul which is YHVH. Kabbalah is Jewish racial magic.
jbkbmz said:
I typed in google search engine,,, "22 Hebrew names meaning pdf and got some results. I am wondering if each letters might represent a life principle, way of life, social ranking, particular pattern of life, and even a particular entity in their 4th dimensional reptillian rullers. ?
Also, I typed in the ''24 elders represent a Hebrew letter",
Then I typed in , " The 2 missing Hebrew letters".
There were articles stating there are 27 letters and another article stating there are 28.
I am thinking of the 24 elders and 4 living creatures in Revelations. = 28.
Are the 22 letters that the Rabbis are presenting to the public actually incomplete ?
I typed in "24 Hebrew letters, and got some things as well.
When I typed in the search engine,, "24 elders represent a Hebrew letter",, there was an article called "Revelation of the 24 elders, part 1, mathametical"". This talks about numerology related to this subject, and they like the number 666.
Anyway,, just wondering if the Rabbis are NOT giving us the complete alphabet.
Where the Hebrew letters stolen from Gentiles entirely, or just partially? If the Jewish soul was created prior to being planted on earth, that would mean the soul would already have unique sound force(s) potentially drastically different from the letters of the host populace. Perhaps that means their hivemind observed the host populations of earth before crafting up the Jewish soul prior to its invasion. If that is true, then perhaps the Jews on this planet would have different souls than the Jews on another, such as on Lucifuge Rofocale's planet. Idk

The reversal of anything apparently undoes it. I would assume also on another planet where the inhabitants looked different the Jews or invader tribe would look more like them not what we have here. Also I heard in some places they had multiple invader tribes. Glad we didn't deal with that. They probably all have their own structure of the soul to fit where they are going.

The Jews in and of itself is nothing important and not an alien race. All they are is a created biological weapon against the population by the Reptilians. They are probably created on or near the surface of their host planet by the reptilians. They didn't come from some far away place I don't think.

Also we have everything that actually is important. They did create all sorts of hidden letters apparently but they are variations of the 22 not unique letters this means they are part of the same thoughtform created by the 22 and connected to them. Also most Jews only use the 22 in writing and anything else. So all this secretive Kabbalah nonsense is irrelevant if they don't use them for the most part. So again it's unimportant the final rtr undoes all of it and what it doesnt undo directly it drains of energy. Don't worry.

GG Allin said:
HP Mageson666 said:

What is smarter you going with an axe trying to chop 50 million trees, or you just riding numerous bulldozers with many other people and taking all of them down?

If you want, you can hit your axe all day and be done in ten quadrillion years. But by then the world may be dead so wasting time is a bad idea.

GG Allin said:
Lordbaphamet666 said:

The Saturn Martix
HP Mageson666 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:13 am
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=27551&p=125868&hilit=kabbalah#p125868

Jews The Alien Soul
HP Mageson666 » Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:25 am
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=26175&p=120045&hilit=kabbalah#p120045

Exposing Kabbalah How The Hebrew Seventh Letter Is Used To Curse Gentiles
HP Mageson666 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:03 pm
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=24626&p=109206&hilit=kabbalah#p109206

Just search for Kabbalah and Author HP Mageson666 (or HP.HoodedCobra666)

By the way, thanks for your sermons HP Mageson666.
Thank you gg.

Sundara said:
RATizel... lol :roll: gross

Your picture made me smile. It reminded me of my old husky/German shepherd, she used to love the snow. :)

HP Mageson666 said:

The Kabbalistic sect of the Chassidic Jews the sect that is using Kabbalah occultism to bring about the Jewish Messiah and build the Jewish world government such as Chabad. The mystical Chassidic Rabbi's hold in high importance the Kabbalah text called the Angel Ratizel. This text which the mythological tales around such put into the classification of the important Kabbalistic texts of the enemy. The Jewish author and Kabbalah adept gives this statement on what is within the text:

There is a long prayer or invocation apostrophizing God in an exemplary Hebrew manner as the King, going through the entire alphabet a number of times in order to describe His distinctive attributes, all of which are phases of some particular force and function of the universe.

They are chanting the 22 Hebrew letters as the name of their god. This text mentions the entire force of the magical power of the Jews is within each of the 22 letters. The Jewish Rabbi's state in Kabbalah that Satan is the reversal of the name of god the reversal of the 22 Hebrew letters which is the Final RTR. The Kabbalah texts state to reverse a formula in Hebrew is to undo its power totality.

Note as well the rare texts on practical Kabbalah the Rabbi's vibrate sequences of the full Hebrew letters into each part of their soul to build spiritual power and they mention how to project the power of the letters by visualization of the letters onto others as sigils that contain the power of the letter. The letters are the sound force of the Jewish soul. All Kabbalah magic empowers, connections with and projects the collective energy of the Jewish race soul which is YHVH. Kabbalah is Jewish racial magic.

Source
The Tree Of Life, Israel Regardie
This question is unrelated to this post but I couldn't find a way to private message you. Anywho, I'm trying to figure out what happened to your recent post titled 'Black lives matter'. It's no longer available and it had some good info :(

No it was designed. The Rabbi's put this in there for cursing their own. The concept of the book of life is Jewish. It has to do with the Torah the Jew goes thought a ritual that implants a samskara into their soul that connects them into the tree of life the energy field of the Torah. They are given a special magical name in Hebrew that connects into a verse of the Torah. If the Jew becomes a din moser, the Rabbi's can erase them from the book of Jewish life and curse them. This has to do with the Jews being a vampiric race. It also allows them control over the creation of their angels the thought forms. And to undo any workings for whatever reason.

The Hebrew letters are their own.

Blitzkreig said:

Where the Hebrew letters stolen from Gentiles entirely, or just partially?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
GG Allin said:
HP Mageson666 said:

What is smarter you going with an axe trying to chop 50 million trees, or you just riding numerous bulldozers with many other people and taking all of them down?

If you want, you can hit your axe all day and be done in ten quadrillion years. But by then the world may be dead so wasting time is a bad idea.

What about visualisation after F-RTR? Since we now attack at the same time, should we also visual after the rtr the same? (like tora scrolls burning in blue fire, enemy buildings collapsing, astral barrier around earth blown to pieces,...)

HP Mageson666 said:
No it was designed. The Rabbi's put this in there for cursing their own. The concept of the book of life is Jewish. It has to do with the Torah the Jew goes thought a ritual that implants a samskara into their soul that connects them into the tree of life the energy field of the Torah. They are given a special magical name in Hebrew that connects into a verse of the Torah. If the Jew becomes a din moser, the Rabbi's can erase them from the book of Jewish life and curse them. This has to do with the Jews being a vampiric race. It also allows them control over the creation of their angels the thought forms. And to undo any workings for whatever reason.

Blitzkreig said:

I thought reversing anything can reverse a curse or blessing with it. For instance maybe Sanskrit can even be done backwards or it was even said the runes could be reversed and I have done that even the enemy has with the peace symbol thing being rune of death. Anyways to the point not saying I would mess around with this without knowing what I am doing but I thought reversal of anything neutralizes its energy. Often in banishing people have been known to reverse the name of an entity if it is known in this that is included in the JOS as well in the banishing ritual. In some of the Horror movies meant to blaspheme Satan they have used names of Satan or one of the Demons Backwards in possession scenes.

So yeah I thought honestly anything could be reversed good or bad this way. Not saying it should be messed with in a lot of cases but it seems like it can be done. I heard a lot of Hebrew words are reverse sanskrit words of empowerment for gentiles. So that just proves my point further.

But anyways just my thoughts. If I am wrong I am wrong but this is what I thought.

GG Allin said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
GG Allin said:

What about visualisation after F-RTR? Since we now attack at the same time, should we also visual after the rtr the same? (like tora scrolls burning in blue fire, enemy buildings collapsing, astral barrier around earth blown to pieces,...)
When doing the rtr it was advised to visualise the letters getting destroyed.

Yuna24 said:
Sundara said:

Just letting you know, Elsa's voice actress from the movie Frozen is Jewish..

Well Elsa is a made up character and whoever does her voice is irrelevant. There is a good meaning behind the movies - good enough.

Yuna24 said:
Sundara said:

And just letting you know, there are jews involved in every single move that’s hit the big screen - whether it be a voice, animation, production, director, whatever. It’s sad but true. Can’t wait for that to change. That doesn’t mean we can’t enjoy movies.

Sundara said:
Yuna24 said:
Sundara said:

And just letting you know, there are jews involved in every single move that’s hit the big screen - whether it be a voice, animation, production, director, whatever. It’s sad but true. Can’t wait for that to change. That doesn’t mean we can’t enjoy movies.

You are right, in everything Jews meddle, especially in the media that transmits messages to the entire population and through these messages people assimilate information and it's up to each of us to separate and ascertain the facts. Where there is a Jewish finger there is brainwashing and alienation and they always manage to do that and earn money at the same time.

slyscorpion said:
HP Mageson666 said:

Blitzkreig said:

I thought reversing anything can reverse a curse or blessing with it. For instance maybe Sanskrit can even be done backwards or it was even said the runes could be reversed and I have done that even the enemy has with the peace symbol thing being rune of death. Anyways to the point not saying I would mess around with this without knowing what I am doing but I thought reversal of anything neutralizes its energy. Often in banishing people have been known to reverse the name of an entity if it is known in this that is included in the JOS as well in the banishing ritual. In some of the Horror movies meant to blaspheme Satan they have used names of Satan or one of the Demons Backwards in possession scenes.

So yeah I thought honestly anything could be reversed good or bad this way. Not saying it should be messed with in a lot of cases but it seems like it can be done. I heard a lot of Hebrew words are reverse sanskrit words of empowerment for gentiles. So that just proves my point further.

But anyways just my thoughts. If I am wrong I am wrong but this is what I thought.
Reversing thus destroying a man made thoughtform is different than trying to destroy a powerful God like Satan. For them it's just annoying, they don't get damaged. What they are really doing with this is making Gentiles unable to connect and communicate with the Gods. The Rtr is helping with all of this.

Sundara said:
Yuna24 said:
Sundara said:

Animations and voice are totally different, the voice is of a kike and you're hearing sounds made by a kike, you're in someway connecting to it. You don't connect to animations.

Aquarius said:
GG Allin said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

When doing the rtr it was advised to visualise the letters getting destroyed.

I hope i've made my question clear enough :lol:

Aquarius said:
Sundara said:
Yuna24 said:

Animations and voice are totally different, the voice is of a kike and you're hearing sounds made by a kike, you're in someway connecting to it. You don't connect to animations.

Lol says who? I’m huge into animation and cartooning, that’s the main thing I look at actually. In every movie. Visual effect. Regardless - all music is of the gods and it’s a great communicator despite being a kike infested industry. All music is actually of Satan. Just learn to detach sometimes, unless you want to monitor every single step you take and crumb you eat “was this made with a single kosher ingredient, a single kosher grain of salt?” You can do that actually but you don’t have to, to be of Satan. Just because you’re mainly listening to a voice doesn’t mean another is - I can’t stand jew voices when it’s blatant. Like lady Gaga. I’d rather puke.

luis said:
slyscorpion said:
HP Mageson666 said:

Reversing thus destroying a man made thoughtform is different than trying to destroy a powerful God like Satan. For them it's just annoying, they don't get damaged. What they are really doing with this is making Gentiles unable to connect and communicate with the Gods. The Rtr is helping with all of this.

Yes I am very aware of that but thanks for adding it in case someone thought I was suggesting this could do any damage to them. I maybe should have worded that clearer but didn't think of it when writing this.

slyscorpion said:
luis said:
slyscorpion said:

Yes I am very aware of that but thanks for adding it in case someone thought I was suggesting this could do any damage to them. I maybe should have worded that clearer but didn't think of it when writing this.
Don't worry, I understand you know. I just added it so the others can understand better.

Sundara said:
Aquarius said:
Sundara said:

Lol says who? I’m huge into animation and cartooning, that’s the main thing I look at actually. In every movie. Visual effect. Regardless - all music is of the gods and it’s a great communicator despite being a kike infested industry. All music is actually of Satan. Just learn to detach sometimes, unless you want to monitor every single step you take and crumb you eat “was this made with a single kosher ingredient, a single kosher grain of salt?” You can do that actually but you don’t have to, to be of Satan. Just because you’re mainly listening to a voice doesn’t mean another is - I can’t stand jew voices when it’s blatant. Like lady Gaga. I’d rather puke.

Lady Gaga is not Jewish : )

Sundara said:
Aquarius said:
Sundara said:

Well this is just a matter of opinion. I can't stand jews so I distance myself as much as I can from them and their shit. This doesn't mean I'm not gonna watch a movie just because the animators are jews, but if the voice of the main character is jewish then that is enough for me not to want to watch that movie.

Yuna24 said:
Sundara said:
Aquarius said:

Please don't take it personally, I'm not criticizing you, I just warned you about Elsa's voice actress being Jewish and that Lady Gaga is not Jewish because I thought you didn't know.

Yuna24 said:
Sundara said:
Aquarius said:

Where did you hear that? Lady Gaga has always been, even publicly admitting, she is jewish.

Aquarius said:
Sundara said:
Aquarius said:

Well this is just a matter of opinion. I can't stand jews so I distance myself as much as I can from them and their shit. This doesn't mean I'm not gonna watch a movie just because the animators are jews, but if the voice of the main character is jewish then that is enough for me not to want to watch that movie.

There are 4 whole ass people who sing for Elsa and play her voice by the way. Not surprised one of them is a Jew. If it makes you feel any better, they didn’t write the songs or make the melodies either. As far as animation goes - there’s sometimes hundreds of people partaking in the creating of larger motion pictures. Even smaller-time animations are a lot of work and it’s difficult for one or even two people to create something like that in a “timely” manner. I’ve just stopped looking at who makes these things all together. I’d rather just look at what’s being portrayed in the movie or whatever and you can see through the bullshit and learn something about the enemy OR you can even learn something spiritual. Art is a phenomenal communicator, just like how the gods go through songs, often I’ve received many messages through video as well. Mainly just music videos. There’s a lot of allegory and symbolism just like in songs. What you see in the video or song depends on the God and the message. Sometimes you’ll notice certain things successively with one god, where another god can give the song or video an entirely different meaning. Similar to how your emotional state effects the way a song sounds.

To be honest pretty much everything has some Jew in it as far as i am aware. However you can tell when something is straight up Jewish or might connect you to something bad. I try to distance myself from stuff that has a fake garbage Jewish vibe to it. You can tell.

Example: https://youtu.be/8o-fFVU25wk this is a good example of what I mean by Jewish garbage vibe.

Even when I was younger I could tell things were fake with this and didn't like even stuff in magazines it but I didn't know what it was. This is why I never really got into mainstream porn or any of that even though people passed this stuff around at my high school a few times. I knew it was all fake.

No one is going to enjoy anything that's straight up Jewish but not everything has this in it. You can still find things to watch that are not full on Jewish.

Maybe not.... but she “worked” with Mark Ronson... just a little bit shitwish :)

Yuna24 said:
Sundara said:
Aquarius said:

Yuna24 said:
Sundara said:
Aquarius said:

Can you give evidence to this I'd like to know, I have relatives who listen to her music who are anti-jew but they love Lady Gaga and thinks she's jewish they're a bit confused. She's definitely a strange one that's for sure. She did weird spirit cooking-y, jewish blood magick-y stuff in some of her work. As well as that song Judas, it does my head in when I hear it.

Which is why its so easy for Gentiles to vibrate the Final RTR even on their own soul. Its such a beauty for the Gentile soul... not such for the jew. Thanks for sharing this knowledge HP
Hail Satan!!

13th_Wolf said:
Yuna24 said:
Sundara said:

Can you give evidence to this I'd like to know, I have relatives who listen to her music who are anti-jew but they love Lady Gaga and thinks she's jewish they're a bit confused. She's definitely a strange one that's for sure. She did weird spirit cooking-y, jewish blood magick-y stuff in some of her work. As well as that song Judas, it does my head in when I hear it.
She is a jew, 100%. Demi Lovato is another one. There are many unfortunately and some don't look like one because they are mixed. I did like some pop songs in the past but nowdays I try to not listen to songs singed by jews. You do not have to feel bad for liking a song, most of the time are wrote by gentiles but singed by jews.

They are still humanoid and can train their voice and make it sound "good".
The less jewish they are the "better" their voice may sound plus it can be modified with computers. Usually jews have a weird nasal voice but the more mixed can sound better. If you are a SS try to not listen to song singed by jews but don't feel bad just because once you liked some songs.

Sundara said:
Yuna24 said:
Sundara said:

Where did you hear that? Lady Gaga has always been, even publicly admitting, she is jewish.

"Lady Gaga might not be Jewish, but she and Abe Foxman, national director of the Anti-Defamation League, share a vision [...]"

https://jewishweek.timesofisrael.com/lady-gaga-honored-by-the-adl/

"Doesn't that all sound like Madonna, only 20 years later? Even their backgrounds are the same: both are Italian, born Catholic. (No, dear readers, Lady Gaga is not Jewish, big nose or not big nose. She is also not a man... as far as we can tell. OK, we can't tell for sure. It's not like we... eh, never mind. Lady Gaga: Not a Jew. Probably Not a Man. Moving on.) [...]"

http://www.jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=896

"No, pop star, Lady Gaga is not a Jew. Her birth name is Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta and she is Catholic. Wikipedia explains that, Stefani was born March 28,1986, the eldest child of Joseph Germanotta, an Italian American internet entrepreneur, and Cynthia Bissett... At the age of 11, Germanotta attended Convent of the Sacred Heart, a private Roman Catholic school on Manhattan's Upper East Side. [...]"

http://tzvee.blogspot.com/2010/06/is-lady-gaga-jewish.html?m=1

I searched a lot on websites and found nothing about Lady Gaga being Jewish or having Jewish relatives.
It is true that she works with many Jewish "artists" and likes Israel, but in the Christian world it is very common to like Jews, to like to travel to Israel because Jesus was Jewish and so on. Every year in many Christian churches, mainly Catholic, there were organized trips to visit Israel every year.

In the white race, as in other races, there are different biotypes. Many whites have some physical characteristics similar to that of Jews, but they are not Jews and neither do they have Jewish relatives. I heard that in some regions of Italy and Greece it is common to have people with a nose that is slightly curved and so on.

lady gaga jew or not is disgusting and promotes degenerate and jewish shit, even if she's not jewish why would you even listen to that shit?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back