Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dugin Admits He Studies The Kabbalah In Hebrew

Mageson666

Dugin Admits He Studies The Kabbalah In Hebrew

Communist, Dugin who designed the policy for Jewish, Putin's regime that is run by Chabad [Chabad is the Kabbalistic, Rabbinical movement funded by Rothschild] Rabbi's in Moscow proudly admits to another Jew in this debate that he [Dugin] has read the Jewish Kabbalah in Hebrew note Dugin is a surname among Jews:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/3Fi3h3plJXIv/

Dugin sits on political councils of Euro-Asian Jewish confederations. And Dugin openly expresses nothing but hatred for the White Race. Note this Kabbalah, crypto Jew, Dugin wants to create the official union of Jewish Christianity and Jewish Marxism into Communist Christianity. He does admit that Marxism is the secular version of the Orthodox Christian church as the Pope Francis admits that Marxism is the secularization of the Christian religion. The major Marxist leader of the current era, Dugin is no surprise a Hebrew fluent individual with a common Jewish surname that is an adept in the Jewish Kabbalah that speaks nothing but hatred against Whites and promotes the movement for a world Jewish government. Dugin's hatred for the White Race comes the Jewish Kabbalah that calls the White Race, Amalek which is the occult name in Hebrew for Satan. The Kabbalah states the race of Amalek is to be totality destroyed.

The Jews always follow the Kabbalah and the Rabbi's the Sadok's who are the adepts of Kabbalah. The Kabbalah is the oral Torah in Judaism and the key to understanding the written Torah which are the occult and open instructions for the Jews to conqueror the Gentiles nations and destroy them and create a global Jewish Kingdom in which the King of the Jews the Messiah will rule.

Jewhova in the Bible hates the Amalekites so much that even their animals had to die

It must have stank like a sewer at that table. Metaphorically speaking of course. I don't want to imply that god's chosen people don't wash themselves... oh wait.

Inflorescentia said:
It must have stank like a sewer at that table. Metaphorically speaking of course. I don't want to imply that god's chosen people don't wash themselves... oh wait.

Lol :lol:

I hate watching "pubic open forums" like this where Jews are discussing. They speak which such arrogance, as if they are invincible. Being a sociopath is almost a prerequisite for being a good Jew. Even though all knowledge thy obtained was stolen from gentile civilization, the other guy has the audacity to claim the Kabbalah as the greatest achievement of human spirituality. Disgusting!!!

Inflorescentia said:

"In other news, people have been spontaneously projectile vomiting as several of the chosen people get near them! Causes are currently unknown however it has nothing to deal with the fact that they havent showered in 2 years."

Man jews are ugly as fuck. Sometimes I wanna curse them myself but then I remember that the HPs say that the Final RTR covers them all.

$ignificant$un said:
I hate watching "pubic open forums" like this where Jews are discussing. They speak which such arrogance, as if they are invincible. Being a sociopath is almost a prerequisite for being a good Jew. Even though all knowledge thy obtained was stolen from gentile civilization, the other guy has the audacity to claim the Kabbalah as the greatest achievement of human spirituality. Disgusting!!!

They stole the entire Kabbalah from gentile civilization and then made it so almost no one except us knows that it was originally Gentile for example they had an Egyptian Kabbalah a Runic Kabbalah etc that I know of from reading some of the sermons here most likely others. Whenever anyone says Kabbalah now most only think of the Jews. So no it's not one of the greatest achievements ever it's one of the greatest scams ever.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back