Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Keep In Mind: We Are During War!

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Being a Satanist during these times is essentially directly related to being a warrior. Others will be front-line, others will be intelligence, others will be medics, others will be on the artillery, others will be producers who will sit at home and produce for those who are in the frontier. But that too is only yet another front. Everyone has a role and nobody is exempt.

Those who try to exempt themselves are only reducing their chances both towards glory, happiness, and survival. Many people in this world are idly sitting in the middle, because they are afraid, ignorant, or both. If they climbed a bit higher to the mountain that we and I too have seen, they would see the invasion of Mordor, and they would know that stupidity is coming to an end.

They think that since beneath the meadow everything is fine, it will be like this forever. But Mordor is literally on the other side of the mountain...If they paid attention they would see the people of Mordor already among their midst...But they are too drunk to see that. Even worse, many do not want to see this, because they do not want to face this.

Closing one's eyes is something little kids should always be entitled to do, but not grown up people. At least not most of them. In anyway, this happens for many reasons, some of them natural, and some of them created by the Mordor specifically. The responsibility therefore falls on other people to do this if people are to fend off the danger all together, or fall.

But that is fine, we are not about spending our time to judge these people either, it's sometimes not worthwhile to do this after a point. This always ends up boiling into the hands of Gimli, Gandalf, Aragorn, Legolas, and other noble people. There are metaphysical reasons that one could pinpoint to for the meaning of why this occurs, but I would rather not get rainbow-y but stay practical in this post.

The enemy is real, and active. No, they are not annihilated from our place yet, and there is an ongoing battle going. One finds out and understands the enemy from two ways: by engrossing in with them - that's why people see the rot, which is why so many people of the higher up tend to end up here after they are disgusted, and by fighting them. It is only then when they reveal their face. To everyone else they pretend to be harmless and practice lying, to keep them from knowing.

Our world is heavily manipulated, en masse. There are constant pressures and massive influences coming in and out. Our Gods have always led this world overwhelmingly, and one way the enemy managed to make in order to take over temporarily, was to cut off the Gods. This is no different than going into an occupied village in a war, and cutting all the telephone lines and means of communication.

Worst things also happen when an enemy is losing a war, in which situation, we are dealing not with noble enemies but with evil and highly hostile forces. Our world is undergoing major change, and they will not go down. Just open a book on the Middle Ages and what was happening back there, and you will understand, we are dealing with something that can only be defined as "bottomless evil".

For those who are psychic, communication, maintaining contact, spiritual warfare, and so forth, are all very real. Much of this from the enemy can be psychological warfare, so the Demons taught humanity to steel their heart. Human beings are easy to manipulate, and the enemy is very good at lying, deception, and manipulating humanity. They can seemingly manipulate anything, and make people do exactly what will land them and others in disaster.

The enemy removed the Spiritual Culture of Mankind, to make us into animals, and animals are really easy to both predict, and to control. One is not afraid of a dog's bites or a cat's claws, these are laughable for us humans. Likewise the enemy is not afraid of physical developments of humanity right now.

But what would happen if the dog or a cat that you have, suddenly was imparted with some extreme spirit of intelligence or other noble emotions? This is where the situation becomes dangerous and grave. The enemy was therefore always focused in keeping humanity on the low animal level for easy control. And because they know what was once the case about us, and what we can theoretically do, we are at caught up in war to prevent us.

To tie this to the above, the enemy relies on mental warfare. They tell the people that "There is no Aragorn, and there is no Legolas. These are only hoaxes. You really have nothing else to do with life, just drink yourself to smithereens", says the corrupt spawn of Mordor as he tries to open the gates so that all of Mordor enters and kills everyone in the village.

To say the least, the amount of mental and spiritual warfare, can have a person that was, or either has seen Gandalf, the real one, without a doubt, convince themselves later that they saw nothing. Normally this would work only on very weak people, but yes, even this is a small possibility. The weaker the mind, this can be instilled and imparted more easily.

The enemy loses against people who are in love with consciousness, only those who are engrossed in ignorance they can subdue. The central focus on "Satan", from the spiritual state of Satya or Truthfullness, is a reality. This direct perception, is the only thing that can save humanity.

Those who have risen up past a level, they see clearly, that all the deceptions hang lower when one's consciousness is open. The point is to create a lasting awareness of this, and impart it in ourselves.

Meditation is a step towards free will, learning to filter things, and when someone receives something from the Gods, you must keep it, and keep it closely to your mind and heart. For Demons, relations and approaches have very eternal meaning. For us 10 years looks like a hell of a lot of time, for them, it is a few days.

They therefore do not feel inclined to spam things everyday. In our world, people can change their mind in 2 hours, the Demons do not act that way. Demons have massive perception. We humans on the other hand, are rather small and fragile on many respects. Even worse, many humans are unreliable, and are tortured by weaknesses that most of the time they let themselves get into.

Wars have unpleasant things that happen. These can be anywhere from darkness, to mental warfare, to double thinking, to external force exacted. Clearly, the Gods are always there. However in the same one can be blindfolded and not see a Sun, humans can have this happen to them.

This is where the noble are divided from the traitors, the strong from the weak. One must not give in to manipulation and the songs of the enemy. Indeed, there is nothing to expect from them and no reason to follow up. Mordor is not taking chances nor you will exist good if Mordor takes over. Also, Mordor lies to us. When you have seen the good land, one can never really get affected by Mordor.

This War is arguably even harder than physical warfare in many categories. In physical warfare, there are certain things one can or should expect, but on this war, the only compass is one's heart, meditations, and faith in the Gods. And even these will be challenged to no end, both by inner weaknesses that all of us do possess, but also, from external circumstance, and lastly, the enemy. Every different form of warfare has risks and benefits involved.

Satan instructs in the Al Jilwah, to understand things by the heart. The mind can be deceived, change itself, and so forth. The heart of ours is more resilient, and powerful, but it must also be guarded.

Past a level of advancement, you will know Satan by your heart, and what the Gods want from you, depending on the range of your abilities and responsibilities that you have. One succeeds on these, they get to the next level. Higher stakes have higher risks and higher benefits. During this war we are also self improving, and we are self-testing, self overcoming, which is the purpose of life.

Those who have been here as veterans will understand many of the methods of enemy manipulation. These can be rather elaborate. One can only know by experience here, and also, one wins by knowledge and experience. Yet the most important thing that the enemy has a hard time corrupting is actually a person who naturally has a good heart. It's all a package, but one's heart and resolve are of highest importance.

The more you are capable of self control, self knowledge, and self understanding [all related to spiritual development], the more you will be able to know what is going on. Master yourself and you will also master your enemy in this case. But your enemy still exists same as you do, until the battle is won.

Certain things are given, such as the RTR, which remain permanent instruction. Daily meditation is mandatory. We have to do these daily to dispel the enemy's nefarious darkness.

Stay strong at all times, keep safe and blessed.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

wonderful post, my biggest wish in this life is to talk to satan and the gods both physically and spiritually. :')

A heart that trusts in Satan will always have the strength to carve a better future. Not only for themselves but for the world around them.

HP,

Thanks for that post, because it's like it was written for me.

It's another encouragement to strengthen myself even more, not only for the personal war I'm waging at the moment; but especially to give me the strength to fight for the victory of Satan and the Gods.

" And in another world there was something called A group of Satanist "spiritual ss" they fought the reptiles relentlessly and they succeeded they caused a mental disorder & illness which made a clear
pathway for the 4 - REICH to solve the issue with* all joooz "

*Fourth Reich Teacher telling his student about us *

d723071d97f65b1efd92bdc9d600d14b.jpg

I have been keeping up my meditations, yoga, workings, and do 3 RTRs all throughout my day, taking most of my day to do this. Ive done this every day, for some years now like the rest of my satanic family, and while posts like this remind me of the stakes of this current war,

I cant help but feel that I want to be more use to the gods, and be more of an influence here in the world, to act on their will.

I might not be the only SS that feels this way, but posts like this often make me want to push harder, even when im doing what i can, as much as i possibly can most days, to make a difference, and crush the enemy.

HAIL SATAN.

This war is not partial, but it is complete. Both spiritual and physical means are used because this is an advanced war.

I mentioned before that people have a twisted mentality that they enjoy feeling sorry for themselves, its a very sick and twisted feeling that gives them some sort of pleasure like you would torture a helpless animal, like when someone offers to help you get your life together and put together a plan, you act in disinterest the 2nd day and push them away from you. No wonder I see that it takes quite awhile to attenuate with the gods, because of the commitment you must show. Even in their grace, I would never dare to waste their time. Gods think differently than we, but I would feel shame and disappointment if I built a relationship with one and discarded it.

Then the worst of it are the dabblers that try the program for 3 days and say it's a hoax and look up joyofsatan exposed to validate that their 3 days of efforts should have enlightened them to godhood, but it did not so it's fake and go back to worshipping the tree spirits in narnia.

Rome wasn't built in a day, neither should our path be in Satanism. One tile laid down at a time, meticulously placed with purpose to fulfill a greater design that we can tread upon with confidence.

Hail Satan!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Being a Satanist during these times is essentially directly related to being a warrior. Others will be front-line, others will be intelligence, others will be medics, others will be on the artillery, others will be producers who will sit at home and produce for those who are in the frontier. But that too is only yet another front. Everyone has a role and nobody is exempt.

Those who try to exempt themselves are only reducing their chances both towards glory, happiness, and survival. Many people in this world are idly sitting in the middle, because they are afraid, ignorant, or both. If they climbed a bit higher to the mountain that we and I too have seen, they would see the invasion of Mordor, and they would know that stupidity is coming to an end.

They think that since beneath the meadow everything is fine, it will be like this forever. But Mordor is literally on the other side of the mountain...If they paid attention they would see the people of Mordor already among their midst...But they are too drunk to see that. Even worse, many do not want to see this, because they do not want to face this.

Closing one's eyes is something little kids should always be entitled to do, but not grown up people. At least not most of them. In anyway, this happens for many reasons, some of them natural, and some of them created by the Mordor specifically. The responsibility therefore falls on other people to do this if people are to fend off the danger all together, or fall.

But that is fine, we are not about spending our time to judge these people either, it's sometimes not worthwhile to do this after a point. This always ends up boiling into the hands of Gimli, Gandalf, Aragorn, Legolas, and other noble people. There are metaphysical reasons that one could pinpoint to for the meaning of why this occurs, but I would rather not get rainbow-y but stay practical in this post.

The enemy is real, and active. No, they are not annihilated from our place yet, and there is an ongoing battle going. One finds out and understands the enemy from two ways: by engrossing in with them - that's why people see the rot, which is why so many people of the higher up tend to end up here after they are disgusted, and by fighting them. It is only then when they reveal their face. To everyone else they pretend to be harmless and practice lying, to keep them from knowing.

Our world is heavily manipulated, en masse. There are constant pressures and massive influences coming in and out. Our Gods have always led this world overwhelmingly, and one way the enemy managed to make in order to take over temporarily, was to cut off the Gods. This is no different than going into an occupied village in a war, and cutting all the telephone lines and means of communication.

Worst things also happen when an enemy is losing a war, in which situation, we are dealing not with noble enemies but with evil and highly hostile forces. Our world is undergoing major change, and they will not go down. Just open a book on the Middle Ages and what was happening back there, and you will understand, we are dealing with something that can only be defined as "bottomless evil".

For those who are psychic, communication, maintaining contact, spiritual warfare, and so forth, are all very real. Much of this from the enemy can be psychological warfare, so the Demons taught humanity to steel their heart. Human beings are easy to manipulate, and the enemy is very good at lying, deception, and manipulating humanity. They can seemingly manipulate anything, and make people do exactly what will land them and others in disaster.

The enemy removed the Spiritual Culture of Mankind, to make us into animals, and animals are really easy to both predict, and to control. One is not afraid of a dog's bites or a cat's claws, these are laughable for us humans. Likewise the enemy is not afraid of physical developments of humanity right now.

But what would happen if the dog or a cat that you have, suddenly was imparted with some extreme spirit of intelligence or other noble emotions? This is where the situation becomes dangerous and grave. The enemy was therefore always focused in keeping humanity on the low animal level for easy control. And because they know what was once the case about us, and what we can theoretically do, we are at caught up in war to prevent us.

To tie this to the above, the enemy relies on mental warfare. They tell the people that "There is no Aragorn, and there is no Legolas. These are only hoaxes. You really have nothing else to do with life, just drink yourself to smithereens", says the corrupt spawn of Mordor as he tries to open the gates so that all of Mordor enters and kills everyone in the village.

To say the least, the amount of mental and spiritual warfare, can have a person that was, or either has seen Gandalf, the real one, without a doubt, convince themselves later that they saw nothing. Normally this would work only on very weak people, but yes, even this is a small possibility. The weaker the mind, this can be instilled and imparted more easily.

The enemy loses against people who are in love with consciousness, only those who are engrossed in ignorance they can subdue. The central focus on "Satan", from the spiritual state of Satya or Truthfullness, is a reality. This direct perception, is the only thing that can save humanity.

Those who have risen up past a level, they see clearly, that all the deceptions hang lower when one's consciousness is open. The point is to create a lasting awareness of this, and impart it in ourselves.

Meditation is a step towards free will, learning to filter things, and when someone receives something from the Gods, you must keep it, and keep it closely to your mind and heart. For Demons, relations and approaches have very eternal meaning. For us 10 years looks like a hell of a lot of time, for them, it is a few days.

They therefore do not feel inclined to spam things everyday. In our world, people can change their mind in 2 hours, the Demons do not act that way. Demons have massive perception. We humans on the other hand, are rather small and fragile on many respects. Even worse, many humans are unreliable, and are tortured by weaknesses that most of the time they let themselves get into.

Wars have unpleasant things that happen. These can be anywhere from darkness, to mental warfare, to double thinking, to external force exacted. Clearly, the Gods are always there. However in the same one can be blindfolded and not see a Sun, humans can have this happen to them.

This is where the noble are divided from the traitors, the strong from the weak. One must not give in to manipulation and the songs of the enemy. Indeed, there is nothing to expect from them and no reason to follow up. Mordor is not taking chances nor you will exist good if Mordor takes over. Also, Mordor lies to us. When you have seen the good land, one can never really get affected by Mordor.

This War is arguably even harder than physical warfare in many categories. In physical warfare, there are certain things one can or should expect, but on this war, the only compass is one's heart, meditations, and faith in the Gods. And even these will be challenged to no end, both by inner weaknesses that all of us do possess, but also, from external circumstance, and lastly, the enemy. Every different form of warfare has risks and benefits involved.

Satan instructs in the Al Jilwah, to understand things by the heart. The mind can be deceived, change itself, and so forth. The heart of ours is more resilient, and powerful, but it must also be guarded.

Past a level of advancement, you will know Satan by your heart, and what the Gods want from you, depending on the range of your abilities and responsibilities that you have. One succeeds on these, they get to the next level. Higher stakes have higher risks and higher benefits. During this war we are also self improving, and we are self-testing, self overcoming, which is the purpose of life.

Those who have been here as veterans will understand many of the methods of enemy manipulation. These can be rather elaborate. One can only know by experience here, and also, one wins by knowledge and experience. Yet the most important thing that the enemy has a hard time corrupting is actually a person who naturally has a good heart. It's all a package, but one's heart and resolve are of highest importance.

The more you are capable of self control, self knowledge, and self understanding [all related to spiritual development], the more you will be able to know what is going on. Master yourself and you will also master your enemy in this case. But your enemy still exists same as you do, until the battle is won.

Certain things are given, such as the RTR, which remain permanent instruction. Daily meditation is mandatory. We have to do these daily to dispel the enemy's nefarious darkness.

Stay strong at all times, keep safe and blessed.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

For those who still fall everyday(everyone does).
Know in your hearts who truly cares for you.( Gods).
This gives immense strength to go through the darkest times.
Belief system shapes your thinking , working , self perception.
Know you are in good hands and proceed without any doubt for your goals. ( materialistic, spiritual ,anything).
Weakness in itself if cant be weeded out is completely destroyed and discipline and belief.
Weakness inherently isnt bad. What weakness in one aspect of life may seem rather problematic, in other aspect of life can be seen an unlimited strength.
But know that the weaknesses you have will not be for long. Pride of how everyone here day in and day out puts in effort to better themselves no matter what happens is already strong enough.

We differ from the enemy in many ways. Some of these are easier to forget then others. When they do all night vigil in prayer damning humanity to its death we are not surprised. There is no difficulty in following this path. You dont praise a robot for obeying there programing. It takes no strength of its own. Our actions are of our own making and have the most meaning. When an SS goes the extra mile after a long day to do one more rtr even though they are dead on there feet. When they spend there limited time programing a new rtr tool for the use of there bothers and sisters. When they take the time to write comforting words or give insight to someone who needs them. When they push on alone rather then suffer the indignation pretending to be sheep. When they sneak in one more meditation before the end of the day. Every time they sing their energies in tune with brothers and sisters fighting for a better world. These can seem small but they all have more meaning then even the most devoted actions of the slaves. We all have things to hold us back but we always push foreward. SS dont quit!

Hail Satan!

Reading this I realize I might have made a mistake... I kind of closed my heart almost completly lately. I see that most deception is based on emotional warfare and most of the dumbest npcs only think with their hearts. Some of their stupid behavior and total lack of logic and pragmatism comes from this. Even those close to me when they try to achieve something from me they use emotional attacks.
So I became only rational and almost none emotional. This is not balance I think. I should try to achieve some balance and discernment of when to use which. That goes for all of us.

Another thing that I wanted to ask for a long time since we talked about demons and eternity is: Is there a possibility to preserve memory and everything we learned during this lifetime? All we learned could be a gold mine as we are in the transition between two eras.
Also any information about how memory works is appreciated.

Waric_Lyco said:
We differ from the enemy in many ways. Some of these are easier to forget then others. When they do all night vigil in prayer damning humanity to its death we are not surprised. There is no difficulty in following this path. You dont praise a robot for obeying there programing. It takes no strength of its own. Our actions are of our own making and have the most meaning. When an SS goes the extra mile after a long day to do one more rtr even though they are dead on there feet. When they spend there limited time programing a new rtr tool for the use of there bothers and sisters. When they take the time to write comforting words or give insight to someone who needs them. When they push on alone rather then suffer the indignation pretending to be sheep. When they sneak in one more meditation before the end of the day. Every time they sing their energies in tune with brothers and sisters fighting for a better world. These can seem small but they all have more meaning then even the most devoted actions of the slaves. We all have things to hold us back but we always push foreward. SS dont quit!

Hail Satan!

My respect for this wise comment and the feedback. Stay strong always everyone.

EasternFireLion666 said:
Reading this I realize I might have made a mistake... I kind of closed my heart almost completly lately. I see that most deception is based on emotional warfare and most of the dumbest npcs only think with their hearts. Some of their stupid behavior and total lack of logic and pragmatism comes from this. Even those close to me when they try to achieve something from me they use emotional attacks.
So I became only rational and almost none emotional. This is not balance I think. I should try to achieve some balance and discernment of when to use which. That goes for all of us.

Another thing that I wanted to ask for a long time since we talked about demons and eternity is: Is there a possibility to preserve memory and everything we learned during this lifetime? All we learned could be a gold mine as we are in the transition between two eras.

Mind and heart can both go the wrong way. But when they are balanced this is when one sees better.

Some NPC are deceived by their mind, others by misplaced heart. The heart and the mind need to work together.

Yes it is definitely possible to retain memory. This is what the Magnum Opus is about. What one has lived is already stored into the soul and will always be with you.

The problem of amnesia is basically the problem of having to repair the soul. Like any other illness, it can be reversed. The soul also is largely behaving a lot on the experience and knowledge it has accumulated on its path.

From my young age I seeking the truth and I feel honored to find the people I could fight with for it.
Satan brought me out of the darkness and I will fight for him and for our Pagan Mighty Gods.

Every time I wants to know the answer for something I dont 100% understand, ask my father Satan,
next start reading the forum and all the answers are written there. Like this sermon, it is just amazing.
Mostly I will find these answers in your sermons.

Thank you HP HoodedCobra666.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
EasternFireLion666 said:

Mind and heart can both go the wrong way. But when they are balanced this is when one sees better.

Some NPC are deceived by their mind, others by misplaced heart. The heart and the mind need to work together.

Yes it is definitely possible to retain memory. This is what the Magnum Opus is about. What one has lived is already stored into the soul and will always be with you.

The problem of amnesia is basically the problem of having to repair the soul. Like any other illness, it can be reversed. The soul also is largely behaving a lot on the experience and knowledge it has accumulated on its path.

I understand better now. It makes sense even for smeone who died and reincarnated the past life memories can be reachieved trough meditation. Basically activating already existing components. The memory remains stored as long as the soul exists.
This is truly a subject worth studying and researching into the coming age.

When this quaranteen started two months ago I was sitting alone in silence and thinking about my childhood and I started remembering things i never remembered since. I even remembered a few sensations like taste and other details.

It was a nice a sermon Commander. Very inspirational to say the least.
Being a Satanist is not only being a wizard/witch, an enlightened person who belongs to an elite but also being a warrior. God Odin (another name for our beloved father Satan) who stands for wisdom and the sacrifice required to become knowledgable on any field also stands for the warrior aspect. This warrior aspect is very well represented in the Thurisaz Rune whose shape depicts Thor's hammer along with Uruz which is his shield, both Runes are runes for those who wish to become warriors as they both have the BERSERKER quality on them. Even though Satan is the epitome of all the highest characteristics such as knowledge, freedom, strength of the mind body and soul and many other outstanding traits, when it comes to talking about war and berserker characteristics Enlil is the first name to come to my mind followed by Thor and Andras. They must be our example figures to look up to and to follow and we must, albeit our hindrances and limitations owing to not being Gods yet, try to be like them as much as possible. Like always the kikes and their ilk love to promote the stupid idea that we must forgive our enemies when enemies are meant to be destroyed on the spot. There's no room for pity nor for forgiveness when you combat the fucking kikes, their angels, greys their misfit so called god, reptilians and other mushrooms there is no middle ground you either stand fierce and strong or you die they won't have any pity for you. The Romans conquered territories and smashed the kikes not with sugarcoated words but with brute force. Their militias weren't deluded with degenerated concepts such as "sin", "guilt" and other shit the Jews constantly promote with their christian programme. A warrior stands proud, loyal to Satan and his army, never yields and never forgives nor does he feel guilty for serving justice by murdering or putting the enemies of gentiles on their place.
As Maxine wrote many times "be a battering ram". I use all my spiritual* wrath I feel for the jews, their stooges, and all they have done throughout history when I perform RTR. Wrath, violence, pride and fearlessness are the strength of the warrior.

HAIL SATAN FOR EVER

EasternFireLion666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
EasternFireLion666 said:

I understand better now. It makes sense even for smeone who died and reincarnated the past life memories can be reachieved trough meditation. Basically activating already existing components. The memory remains stored as long as the soul exists.

When this quaranteen started two months ago I was sitting alone in silence and thinking about my childhood and I started remembering things i never remembered since. I even remembered a few sensations like taste and other details.

After some really pressing things are concluded, I'll get to explain more on the subject. There are too many lies and endless disinfo around. I have heard some really dangerously fake things.

serpentwalker666 said:
I have been keeping up my meditations, yoga, workings, and do 3 RTRs all throughout my day, taking most of my day to do this. Ive done this every day, for some years now like the rest of my satanic family, and while posts like this remind me of the stakes of this current war,

I cant help but feel that I want to be more use to the gods, and be more of an influence here in the world, to act on their will.

I might not be the only SS that feels this way, but posts like this often make me want to push harder, even when im doing what i can, as much as i possibly can most days, to make a difference, and crush the enemy.

HAIL SATAN.

That actually might be enough as of now.
If you are growing with meditations daily. Taking good care of yourself and the RTRs , there is really no such need to feel this way.
I used to feel this way too but we have to do this everyday for some years.
To do more you have to grow and enjoy this time of growing.
The more satisfied you are with your own self, better your life tends to become.
This shows out in every sphere of life. Even with the RTRs or learning. When you realize truly that for the day at the present abilities this is all you can do, you tend to feel nice about yourself( with growth in mind ofcourse).
With consistent effort everyday to make yourself better you do good for the SS family as well as the Gods. Secure yourself financially too.

I've seen a lot of ex-Satanists who changed their ideas in the mind. It was all because they have never trusted and had faith in Gods. They have never realized how massive this war is, as they always thought Spiritual Satanism is all about a fancy world.

No it is not. Spiritual Satanism is eternal truth and this sentence must go to your heart, not just being considered by your mind if you see the truth. You should educate on Satanism, you should have spiritual bonds with Gods and do your meditations daily, meditate on Gods and communicate with Gods. That's how you learn things by your heart.

This is what Satan wants from you, for you.

Hail Satan!

EasternFireLion666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
EasternFireLion666 said:

There is also a matter of the lesser and greater rainbow body, the greater rainbow body is achieved by magnum opus and basically gives "unlimited" energy to your soul that allows it to stay forever as soul even after the body perished and no longer provide energy to your soul. This is just one of many benefits of a greater rainbow body aside immortality. Lesser rainbow body are the state where your astral or soul are bonded to your light body or consciousness, this allow you to consciously retain your memories across reincarnation cycles, I am not sure of other benefits of lesser rainbow body, but it is supposed to be achieved by spiritual meditation that we are doing right now.

people find gratification in making excuses for themselves, even though doing some easy work and reaping the benefits is equally achievable.

it goes even deeper, some people dedicate their souls and then meditate until they see real results, awakening their astral sight.

but then they say its too hard, or that they are too important and that other people and the gods should do more for them.

in my opinion, this is much worse than a week long dabbler.[/quote]

That's just too crazy to believe, but I wouldn't doubt it. Who in their right sense would have a sense of entitlement with the tools giving too us? It sounds like they have hangups that they never fully cleansed before they advanced, which manifested itself in an ugly way. The gods treat us as their children, but they seek to have us stand on our own two feet. What greater pride is their for a parent to watch their child take their first steps on their own? Not the fatass that is 5 years old still sitting in the baby stroller

It can be difficult at times, when we don't get the results we seek right away. People look too far into the future sometimes, that the ultimate power they seek, they're not ready for and it can be crushing to one's pride or a sense of dread because one lack's the confidence in themselves to progress further...

True that TxG

sonnenkraft said:
" And in another world there was something called A group of Satanist "spiritual ss" they fought the reptiles relentlessly and they succeeded they caused a mental disorder & illness which made a clear
pathway for the 4 - REICH to solve the issue with* all joooz "

*Fourth Reich Teacher telling his student about us *

d723071d97f65b1efd92bdc9d600d14b.jpg
I'd love to see that day

DezFranky said:

people find gratification in making excuses for themselves, even though doing some easy work and reaping the benefits is equally achievable.

it goes even deeper, some people dedicate their souls and then meditate until they see real results, awakening their astral sight.

but then they say its too hard, or that they are too important and that other people and the gods should do more for them.

in my opinion, this is much worse than a week long dabbler.

That's just too crazy to believe, but I wouldn't doubt it. Who in their right sense would have a sense of entitlement with the tools giving too us? It sounds like they have hangups that they never fully cleansed before they advanced, which manifested itself in an ugly way. The gods treat us as their children, but they seek to have us stand on our own two feet. What greater pride is their for a parent to watch their child take their first steps on their own? Not the fatass that is 5 years old still sitting in the baby stroller

It can be difficult at times, when we don't get the results we seek right away. People look too far into the future sometimes, that the ultimate power they seek, they're not ready for and it can be crushing to one's pride or a sense of dread because one lack's the confidence in themselves to progress further...

True that TxG[/quote]

txg is the user that typed some shit about my avatar being wrong and subliminal and shit. Deleted his post afterwards, but one user quoted him before so I saw it. I dunno... I will disregard what he says, whatever he says. This avatar is from JoS meditations page and that source is 666% legit lol.

I am lost, but I think I am now finding my way. I find this interesting and want to learn more

Hail Satan

Thanks for this really enspiring. Interestingly enough I have been pondering over finding some form of work that could in some way work for Satan, i even asked about it, this is something that has drawn me in alittle more and more in the recent months.

The enemy is definitely sneaky and is relentless when trying to throw anyone off. I am pretty sure though that any "disguise" from them they may try to wear ends up showing when the path they lead someone on, eventually just leads to no benefit or advancement and at worse slowly or even sudden onset of misfortune after gaining someones trust in anyway, where as If someone recieves something from the Gods it is the exact opposite and it pushes them in meditation and even makes life better for them. I am guessing what you meant by spamming is that what the Gods want to relay to you once or a few times won't get repeated? or will they of and on still give signs here and there untill you get the hint?

Isn't "Mordor" a middle-world adjective? Nazi Germany offered Tolkien an offer for his books, but Tolkien refused and said that the "J*ws are beautiful and creative people", since I know that I cannot read the book of that idiot kike trough.

Well stated. I think this part buried at the end needs to be repeated:

Yet the most important thing that the enemy has a hard time corrupting is actually a person who naturally has a good heart. It's all a package, but one's heart and resolve are of highest importance.

Quality over quantity is how we win.

Beautifully Said. Felt the part where u said the mind changes, the heart is Stronger. I feel Satan in my heart Everyday. I love him and he loves me too. He has protected me from so much in my journey through satanism. Even deadly situations.

“My Faith in him will not Waver”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lT3CZ-BDwnQ   
Tim Pool: New video emerges showing this is organized insurrection, we are entering full civil war territory.

Zeffie of the Wind said:
A heart that trusts in Satan will always have the strength to carve a better future. Not only for themselves but for the world around them.

What does RTR stand for/mean?

I provoked the enemy yesterday by saying to them in my mind “Is that all you’ve got?”, then I woke up in the middle of my sleep in pain, had to ask Satan for help so I could keep sleeping past it.

Lesson learned :D retaliate but don’t provoke. Stupid.

Hail Satan!

TanzanianGod said:
Beautifully Said. Felt the part where u said the mind changes, the heart is Stronger. I feel Satan in my heart Everyday. I love him and he loves me too. He has protected me from so much in my journey through satanism. Even deadly situations.

“My Faith in him will not Waver”

Correct. :)
Even deadly situations. same same
The mind changes, the heart is stronger.
So many times I have felt like quitting but remembering and seeing almost everyday the good I was taught, the truth , etc makes me want to meditate and fight .No matter what .
It is our love for Truth and the Gods that unite us.
And we as a battalion correct each other and keep moving forwards, learning from our past mistakes.

Has it happened to any of you ever before where you thought you was talking to Satan but it was the enemy?

Gigipah666 said:
Has it happened to any of you ever before where you thought you was talking to Satan but it was the enemy?

Lots lots lots.

Don't do that.
Azazel told me about this, only with the sigil are you supposed to talk, not otherwise.
Read the prayer for protection is what was said to me.
Take Care and do that.

I thought I was talking and kept saying my problems to the point I was fucked.

Only with the sigil.

It is getting crazier though. The war aspect.
While doing yoga I was randomly repeating Vaht. XD

Also quit any type of mind stimulants like coffee tea cigs etc

You don't want your energy to keep fluctuating because of these things.

Also what I saw was my aura would get really bright when Enemy entities are around.
Like really fucking bright.

Correct me if I am wrong anywhere.

Usthepeople666 said:
Gigipah666 said:

Lots lots lots.

Don't do that.
Azazel told me about this, only with the sigil are you supposed to talk, not otherwise.
Take Care and do that.

Only with the sigil.

Also what I saw was my aura would get really bright when Enemy entities are around.

I don’t drink or smoke, I vaporise CBD and Weed. Satan said I need the cannabinoids due to neurotoxic pharmaceuticals I took as a kid and I had the idea that I needed them before anyways.

Maybe it would get bright because of the Aura Of Protection?

As for mind stimulants, they’re alright to take as long as you’re not stupid with it.

Vaporising weed doesn’t produce carcinogens so there’s no stress for the body and it works differently compared to smoking. And after I vaporise it I can keep the weed then make edibles. More health, more weed.

My spiritual awakening was brought through psychedelics, that’s why I said as long as you’re not stupid. ‘Responsibility for the responsible’ as JoS says.

And thanks for the advice, I didn’t think it would be that easy to mitigate the issue.

No more coffee or tea, really ?

Wtf, Am I supposed to drink only water (I add salt usually) from now on?

Henu the Great said:
No more coffee or tea, really ?

Wtf, Am I supposed to drink only water (I add salt usually) from now on?

Not in large quantities. I read some people here have lots of it .
If you exercise control over it such that it doesn't cause you any problems, its fine then.
But I did read somewhere someone having a very huge amount of coffee.

Gigipah666 said:
Usthepeople666 said:
Gigipah666 said:

Lots lots lots.

Don't do that.
Take Care and do that.

Only with the sigil.

I don’t drink or smoke, I vaporise CBD and Weed. Satan said I need the cannabinoids due to neurotoxic pharmaceuticals I took as a kid and I had the idea that I needed them before anyways.

Maybe it would get bright because of the Aura Of Protection?

As for mind stimulants, they’re alright to take as long as you’re not stupid with it.

Vaporising weed doesn’t produce carcinogens so there’s no stress for the body and it works differently compared to smoking. And after I vaporise it I can keep the weed then make edibles. More health, more weed.

My spiritual awakening was brought through psychedelics, that’s why I said as long as you’re not stupid. ‘Responsibility for the responsible’ as JoS says.

And thanks for the advice, I didn’t think it would be that easy to mitigate the issue.

I do not think that sounds right... Why would you use cannabis when you can get the same effect but better by meditation and yoga? Also vaping is by no means harmless even tough it is less harmful than smoking. Lungs are for oxygen. You have been deceived if you think that vaping does not produce harmful substances to your lungs. It does. I have first hand expierence of that.

With kind regards,

Former druggie.

Henu the Great said:
Wtf, Am I supposed to drink only water
I don't think the situation is that bad, at least not for those of us who aren't that open. That's the reason I'm not even trying to open my astral hearing yet. I'm not really sure how I'd be able to handle the interferences and negative information from enemy posers.

I ditched coffee a while back because I erroneously felt that caffeine was a contributing factor in anxiousness. I also ditched vaping a month ago. Now, a cup of light brew in the mornings is back on. The problem is that, since childhood, OSA is bugging me and my blood pressure is kinda low in the A.M., like 100/60 after waking up. Sometimes I even can't think straight because of that. Some caffeine and pure nicotine help to normalize it until I come up with a better solution (maybe a health working). No big pharma for me.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back