Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

PM Of Israel Wants To Microchip Jews - "Mark Of The Beast"

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
As it has been stated, the enemy is a slave to the inferior forces that they serve, and they never cared about their own. It has always been a tactic of the enemy to pamper their own slaves and make them think that somehow, if and when they destroy everything, they will be "Crowned as kings" and all the related psychopathic beliefs that the Jews harbor.

Little do they see, that indeed, the enemy will also be killing and enslaving them in the end. It doesn't matter how willingly they have served the Reptilians or the Greys. It makes one laugh to read some Rabbinical commentary on how "Jews are masters of the universe" and all the related load of crap, while indeed, that inferior reptilian offspring is merely only going to bite the dust, after they manifest their parasitical plan over the rest of mankind.

But as it's always with parasites, they cannot and they will not stop. You cannot ask ticks to stop draining blood out of people, explaining to them that if they keep draining blood, the person will die, and so will the ticks. In the same way in the mind of jews, the future that they are creating, in which they will be enslaved and destroyed alongside anyone else, is something they do not comprehend.

And even if they did, they would never really want to stop this, because all a tick understands and sees is that presently it's drinking blood. In their reptilian mind, that is all that matters. They were designed to be that way and they cannot be anything else.

Now, with the so called "Global Crisis" of the Co-Vid, all the jews worldwide, followed the example they have manifested with their tech companies in China, Google, Microsoft, and the related. Drunken with feelings of superiority, even amongst their own botched reptilian offspring, they want to microchip their own now. As Netanyahu stated, he thinks that now it's a good opportunity to microchip all jews, using the Co-Vid as a pretext.

Of course, this is also to give examples to other Nations on what is to follow, and signal them to start doing and trying to enforce the same thing. Israel also applied some of the most "Totalitarian" measures, that basically revealed to everyone how the jews think, and what is really going to happen if they overtake the world without resistance. All people will suffer, be enslaved, and be killed.

Over a little virus the Jews did not hesitate to crack down entirely all to their own, crash the global economies for experimentation purposes and without scientific basis, and generally promote everything that they have been discovered of being the creators of - namely, the Jew World Order in action.

The reptilian and grey overlords of the jews are losing patience and want their slaves to force the plan through, which includes global enslavement. They have already lost and they are one dollar short of time. No matter what happens to this earth, which probably all their attempts will fall in the trash can, higher powers are going to invade and clean this mess.

Jews are currently in alarm so they try to force forward the Jew World Order while they have the time, in desperate needs of trying to prepare and defend their petty selves. Little do they understand that the forces involved on both sides do not care about jews, not even in the very least.

Meanwhile of course, they try to "resist" all the advances that they have brought the birth of, from reaching them. The Jews were spoiled until today to never experience the poisons that they created for Gentiles from affecting them. Now, with them being revealed and their spiritual power going out of the window, they get to live the tale that they try to create for everyone else.

The stupidity of this planet to keep jews on the pedestal and accept their jewish culture, lies, monolithic hatred, and inferior stolen "Culture", all plasted by the greys for infiltration purposes, is now backfiring. People are experiencing the fruit of this seed that they planted, and many are scared. Jews of course will get to taste their own reptilian fruit as well.

Little do the reptilian peleolithic hateful brains of the jews that read the Torah everyday understand, that this reptilian world that they are chanting everyday to manifest, when it does manifest, they will be the first to go in it. It is ok, everyone should be fine with them getting down the drain.

As far as we are concerned, they ought be microchipped, they ought get a crazy jewish dictator that will kill them with the microchips after installing them, they ought install 5G, they ought get vaccinated, and experience the blunt of everything that they have staged for Gentiles. They deserve all of it. It's Gentiles that really don't deserve this.

Actually, their suffering will be more than anyone else in the upcoming future, because indeed they are the manifestos of this whole agenda of destruction of the Earth. They are the core of production of this insanity.

It is them that are the creators of this and they need to reap what they sow themselves. And they are experiencing now and will see more of how this is in the future, to live in the nightmare they have been creating for centuries.

Benjamin Netanyahu suggests microchipping kids, slammed by experts

https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/benjamin-netanyahu-suggests-to-microchip-kids-slammed-by-experts-627381

Cyber experts slammed Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu for his proposal to "microchip" children who return to schools and kindergartens as the coronavirus lockdown is lifted, Ynet reported on Friday.

While speaking at a press conference on Monday, Netanyahu suggested the Health Ministry use new technology to help Israel adjust to its new routine as the state is lifting the coronavirus lockdown. "That is, technology that has not been used before and is allowed under the legislation we shall enact," he clarified.

"I spoke with our heads of technology in order to find measures Israel is good at, such as sensors. For instance, every person, every kid – I want it on kids first – would have a sensor that would sound an alarm when you get too close, like the ones on cars," the prime minister said.

"It will be hard to do it to more than a million schoolchildren who return to their educational institutions in order to ensure one student sits at the distance of two meters from another. It is fictional and dangerous," cyber resilience expert Einat Meron told Ynet.

"Theoretically, I get the idea behind it," she said. "But although such distance-sensitive microchips exist in vehicles, it is different in humans." According to Meron, "a beeping sound telling me I got close to someone is not enough. Who says it will change anything? I would have gotten closer either way."

The expert added that "the actual issue is the enforcement, and here everything changes." Meron told Ynet that "microchipping children will not pass any test – both practically and legally." Similar to Meron's notion that notifying citizens on their distance will not affect their actions, many fear the state would make use of the information available from the sensors.

"If the information with the kids' location is uploaded to the internet, a pedophile with some cyber knowledge may invade the system and stalk them outside their schools, follow them and distribute the information on other platforms," Meron said. "Can the state take responsibility for that?"

The Prime Minister's Office responded to the report, telling Ynet Netanyahu's suggestion "is not to be implemented through databases, but through simple technology notifying [the citizens] about their distance. It is a voluntary option that is designed to help children keep their distance, like Mobileye with vehicles."

The office added that the prime minister's suggestion is "an idea that may help maintain social distancing, and there will not be any violation of privacy."

On Wednesday, Walla reported the movements of all vehicles in Israel were tracked by police and stored in an unregulated database named Eagle Eye. A source cited by the media site said the information "may be kept for years on end."

The Association for Civil Rights in Israel (ACRI) reportedly submitted a request under the Freedom of Information Act that police disclose the extent of the operations of Eagle Eye, as well as the time the information on citizens' movements is stored in the system.

Israel Police responded to ACRI, saying the system's activity was not standardized internally despite several years of operations. "Either way, once finalized, the procedure will not be disclosed to the public," police added.

In late March, Yediot Aharonot reported a classified Shin Bet (Israel Security Agency) database stored information on all Israeli citizens and most Palestinians from the West Bank. The data tracked by the security agency included movements, phone calls and text messages.

What is this supposed to do? Is this supposed to elicit sympathy? Like "Oh, even the jews are getting the chip, so it officially affects everybody when we originally thought it affected everybody but them, so they're just like us" We are well aware they don't care for their own commoners either. Is that going to change anything? It's the same reason they'll stage a synagogue shooting, to elicit sympathy.

Makes you wonder then, why 5G has been banned in Israel for the longest time if these microchips are reliant on 5G to maintain a reliable infrastructure of surveillance. Has that ban been lifted recently?

Yikes.

But. I bet it'll be shocking to know the amount of crimes they do if they microchip all of em first. That includes the ones outside Israel.

Where the "Holy people" are concerned, "The Satellite is experiencing downtime", "It's aggregated anonymous data goy we cannot find jewish doing Purim sacrifices" and millions of other fake excuses such as the above are going to happen, so even if they get microchipped, the goyim is not going to really know what the reptiloids have been doing.

Where the goyim is concerned it will be like

"The goy drunk water for 1.2 seconds at 4:40:06 Am.
It moved it's hand and burned 1 calorie.
Feelings of the goyim were X and X and X while it was doing it.
Sensors indicate it was looking at the mirror. Heartbeat data X per second.
Goyim situation appears to be drinking water, Smart Goyim Glass informs.
Brainchip data indicates evil goyim thoughts, such as thinking "it wasn't a good idea to get microchipped".
Thought did create blood pressure elevation, verified by Alexa, Smart Fridge, Huawei wrist watch, Brain Implant.
Elevated blood pressure indicates it's getting angry.
Defence system critical, "the goyim know" system is now online.
Deploying "Calm the goyim down 5G brainwaves at 1905ghz straight into the brain stem", initializing.
Loading 100%.
Goyim neutralized, back to watching Netflix, blood pressure back to normal.
Releasing a little dopamine so that goyim will calm down, temporarily.
Brain will backfire in a few hours but "Security Management System" is in place, security danger.
Smart TV and all security cameras verified that the subject is now actually watching TV again.
Brainchip initialized at "Full speed thought reading for the next day" when dopamine release backfires.
Suggested movie for Netflix to suggest, "I was a free goyim under Jews, and I need more racemixing in my life, cause I am a bad goyim - Episode 72" -
Protocol of Goyim revolt, "Critical".
Shut down all financial accounts on the next symptom of Amalek tendencies
- Command passed to administrator -
Suggested action, execute order 6,000,000 on the Goyim- waiting for input /."

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Yikes.

But. I bet it'll be shocking to know the amount of crimes they do if they microchip all of em first. That includes the ones outside Israel.

This is such a joy to read.

I bet you the unawakened jews and related jewish ilk are going to fight against this though, they delusionally think they're like gentiles or whatever and deserve freedom or rights and stuff, maybe they can weaken and tear each other apart. Or maybe they'll go headfirst into it, who knows with their gross parasitic brains.

Though I tend to be one who thinks of potentials not in our favour. In some weird manifestation these microchips could be preached as some addition to their religion. The microchips that have been developed can control the emotions and thought patterns, I wouldn't be surprised if they use them to enslave their own to pray to their shit energies until it virtually consists of all the hours of their day and the only thing they do otherwise is sleep and eat or whatever.

I don't know though, I'm just throwing possibilities out there but this is definitely a win in them screwing over their own shit.

Jews today:

proxy-image

Jews in the future:

proxy-image

Ghost in the Machine said:
This is such a joy to read.

I bet you the unawakened jews and related jewish ilk are going to fight against this though, they delusionally think they're like gentiles or whatever and deserve freedom or rights and stuff, maybe they can weaken and tear each other apart. Or maybe they'll go headfirst into it, who knows with their gross parasitic brains.

Though I tend to be one who thinks of potentials not in our favour. In some weird manifestation these microchips could be preached as some addition to their religion. The microchips that have been developed can control the emotions and thought patterns, I wouldn't be surprised if they use them to enslave their own to pray to their shit energies until it virtually consists of all the hours of their day and the only thing they do otherwise is sleep and eat or whatever.

I don't know though, I'm just throwing possibilities out there but this is definitely a win in them screwing over their own shit.

Only 10 years ago you would have been called crazy silly or stupid for suggesting the possibility of what now is in the mainstream news.

Hmm so the bad goy was right :lol:

slyscorpion said:
Only 10 years ago you would have been called crazy silly or stupid for suggesting the possibility of what now is in the mainstream news.

And in 10 years from now people will be begging to be saved if the situation continues, but it's ok, at they lived the happy life for a little while when they called us "Conspiracy Theorists", "Luciferians", "Evil Satanists" etc etc.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Where the "Holy people" are concerned, "The Satellite is experiencing downtime", "It's aggregated anonymous data goy we cannot find jewish doing Purim sacrifices" and millions of other fake excuses such as the above are going to happen, so even if they get microchipped, the goyim is not going to really know what the reptiloids have been doing.

"The goy drunk water for 1.2 seconds at 4:40:06 Am.
It moved it's hand and burned 1 calorie.
Feelings of the goyim were X and X and X while it was doing it.
Sensors indicate it was looking at the mirror. Heartbeat data X per second.
Goyim situation appears to be drinking water, Smart Goyim Glass informs.
Brainchip data indicates evil goyim thoughts, such as thinking "it wasn't a good idea to get microchipped".
Thought did create blood pressure elevation, verified by Alexa, Smart Fridge, Huawei wrist watch, Brain Implant.
Elevated blood pressure indicates it's getting angry.
Defence system critical, "the goyim know" system is now online.
Deploying "Calm the goyim down 5G brainwaves at 1905ghz straight into the brain stem", initializing.
Loading 100%.
Goyim neutralized, back to watching Netflix, blood pressure back to normal.
Releasing a little dopamine so that goyim will calm down, temporarily.
Brain will backfire in a few hours but "Security Management System" is in place, security danger.
Smart TV and all security cameras verified that the subject is now actually watching TV again.
Brainchip initialized at "Full speed thought reading for the next day" when dopamine release backfires.
Suggested movie for Netflix to suggest, "I was a free goyim under Jews, and I need more racemixing in my life, cause I am a bad goyim - Episode 72" -
Protocol of Goyim revolt, "Critical".
Shut down all financial accounts on the next symptom of Amalek tendencies
- Command passed to administrator -
Suggested action, execute order 6,000,000 on the Goyim- waiting for input /."

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Yikes.

Ye.. I figured as much. Of course they'll just cover their fellow jewish crimes up. I was just saying, if we can get it to backfire.. all their crimes will be exposed.

Aww, this is such good news. Once the microchip has been deactivated, it kills the jew. charges up my EMP I think we might need to do a certain Rune working to charge-up an electrical storm over "israel".

Glad to be doing 9 RTR’s at least once a week now :twisted: I’m curious if anyone knows what’s going on with their energy? Since it’s so low, is it going to create a reverse energy pool that allows our rituals and curses to act easier on them?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Hilariously ominous, lol. The eerie part is that's how it'd probably go.

"All attempts failed. Initiate self-destruct sequence, 'accidental' mode = on"

They will try to implement chips on people through many excuses with positive and useful features. And promising privacy and promising that the chip will be owned by you, just like mobile phones. They may want to help students with memory chips. I don't think the chips created by jews are highly sophisticated, but if they took control with ignorance and lies, if they implement the chips, they will take control directly. Xianity and Islam are nothing compared to chips.

FancyMancy said:
Aww, this is such good news. Once the microchip has been deactivated, it kills the jew. charges up my EMP I think we might need to do a certain Rune working to charge-up an electrical storm over "israel".

Could you imagine?

Random rabbi: "Europe should open their borders and all of Africa should flood in to kill and rape everybody!"
*deactivates rabbi's chip, rabbi has brain anyeurism* "Anyone else thinks Europe needs open borders?"
*silence*
"That's what I thought"

ShadowTheRaven said:
FancyMancy said:

Could you imagine?

Random rabbi: "Europe should open their borders and all of Africa should flood in to kill and rape everybody!"
*deactivates rabbi's chip, rabbi has brain anyeurism* "Anyone else thinks Europe needs open borders?"
*silence*
"That's what I thought"
It's as if the jew can't think with an individual mind!

ChaosBringer666 said:
Glad to be doing 9 RTR’s at least once a week now :twisted:
Maybe I'm misreading this, but just in case let me remind you that doing 1 RTR every day is INFINITELY more valuable than doing 9 RTRs on one day every week.
Consistency is far more important and you should never skip a day no matter what happens. The RTR can be done on very low reps or even mentally if there are privacy issues, but it must be done every single day.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
slyscorpion said:

And in 10 years from now people will be begging to be saved if the situation continues, but it's ok, at they lived the happy life for a little while when they called us "Conspiracy Theorists", "Luciferians", "Evil Satanists" etc etc.
they called us crazy, but as the saying goes, whoever laughs last laughs best save satan brothers

Shael said:
ChaosBringer666 said:
Maybe I'm misreading this, but just in case let me remind you that doing 1 RTR every day is INFINITELY more valuable than doing 9 RTRs on one day every week.
Consistency is far more important and you should never skip a day no matter what happens. The RTR can be done on very low reps or even mentally if there are privacy issues, but it must be done every single day.
Lol, I’m doing 5-6 everyday but pushing myself for 9 once a week, I understand the confusion though.

Angel68000 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
slyscorpion said:

they called us crazy, but as the saying goes, whoever laughs last laughs best save satan brothers

I really will love the expression on their face when they find out people like us are right. Then I can laugh and be like told you so normie lol.

That may be too nice to some people but I really wanted to do that to someone when the truth is more known for a long time.

Shael said:
ChaosBringer666 said:

I agree but if this person is doing 1 a day at least or more and one day out of the week doing 9 this is great. I would make it Saturday or Sunday to do the 9 though since sabbath is those days for the enemy religions. Just a suggestion I am starting to do extra those days.

slyscorpion said:
I agree but if this person is doing 1 a day at least or more and one day out of the week doing 9 this is great. I would make it Saturday or Sunday to do the 9 though since sabbath is those days for the enemy religions. Just a suggestion I am starting to do extra those days.
Huh didn’t think of that, although I was doing it Saturday maybe I should push on Sunday too. Thanks. (I am doing 5-6 if you didn’t see my post lol)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back