Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sanat Kumara The God Of Love

Mageson666

Sanat Kumara The God Of Love

The new age writings on Sanat Kumara refer to Him as "the God of love". But then confuse the meaning of such and further confuse the meaning of and history of Sanat Kumara.

Sanat Kumara is the God of love as He is Sukra in the east the Sanskrit name of Venus.

In the ancient texts love [Venus] is "the union of opposites" Sanat Kumara in Hindu spiritual tradition on the allegorical level is generated by the union of Shiva and Shakti. What this means is the flowing of the moon and sun nadi's into the central nadi generates the spark of love the etheric charge that is manifested from the union of the lunar and solar energies that opens the center channel and allows the serpent to rise into the crown thus Shakti the serpent to merge with Her consort Shiva the crown chakra. Thus generating what the east calls the "Kumara body" or light body. The serpent uniting the male and female chakras and merging with the crown chakra takes one to the Para Shiva the level of super consciousness that manifests as what is called Satcitananda which is the state of spiritual blissfulness, ecstatic joy that comes with fully realized consciousness. This is a positive state of being. This is Sanat Kumara on the esoteric level.

Sanat Kumara means The Eternal Light Body. That is generated by the union of the male and female chakras and nadis becoming united.

The interference that is made by new age authors on this is that Jesus is Sananda Kumara and Sanat Kumara is Satan, Lucifer. And this includes the strange belief that Sanat Kumara is the human psyche in the state of the fallen Kundalini that creates a destructive and negative level of consciousness based on illusion and lower ego. And that Jesus is the state of consciousness of the serpent fully risen that brings "Christ consciousness".

Within the Bible its true that Satan is Sanat Kumara. The Bible openly in the book of Revelation calls Zeus, "Satan" and Zeus is Dionysus who is documented by Hindu, Western scholars to be Sanat Kumara the ancient Greeks also mention the same themselves. One new age author and researcher does openly state in his book that Sanat Kumara is indeed the "Satan" of the Jews and they took Sanat Kumara and turned Him into a evil being as an attack on spirituality.

There is no record in the eastern traditions of Sanat Kumara being a fallen angel. Sanat Kumara can not represent the state of consciousness of the fallen Kundalini as the very meaning of the title Sanat Kumara is the title of the state of being and consciousness of the risen Kundalini in the original traditions in the east.

Within the Biblical context which is built on the lie of the Jews where they make themselves into "god" and curse Gentiles to be there slaves. This context however does not even support the claims of new age authors on the Sananda Jesus claim. The garden of Eden text is stolen from the Sumerian Eridu texts. In Babylon and Sumeria the God Enki ruled Eridu. Enki is called Oannes which is Ioannes to the Greeks a title of Dionysus and thus Sanat Kumara.

Enki was shown allegorically as the serpent wrapped around the tree of life 13 times. The number 13 is the number of Venus. Sanat Kumara was shown as the risen serpent to the Sumerians and the positive state of consciousness that comes with this including eternal life.

The Jewish race at some point stole this and wrote their own agenda into this text by corrupting this. Originally Adamu and Eve eat the fruits of the tree of life which the fruits represent the activation of the chakras on the tree. Mithra the Vedic deity eats the seven sacred fruits of the tree of life then realizes his nakedness and puts on a cloak of leaves.

Adamu and Eve after eating the sacred fruit then realize their nakedness and put on garments of leaves and obtain the state of enlightenment. The garment of leaves is the symbol of the light body being activated with the raising of the serpent. The leaves represent the aura body the outer halo of life of the physical tree of life the spine. The serpent wrapped around the tree is the risen kundalini energy. Its a symbolic map of the human energy body and soul.

In the Christian religion the established theology has always been from the start that every time "god" in the Bible talks or physically appears its Jesus. And Jesus confirm this himself in the New Testament. In the text of the Garden of Eden its Jesus who appears and confesses the serpent did not lie to Adamu and Eve and that if they finish the work the serpent is instructing them in they will become "Shining Ones" and Jesus the "god" of the Jews will not be able to keep mankind as his Goyim [animal or cattle] slaves.

It was Jesus who drove the serpent down the tree and cursed it to dwell within the earth of the root chakra in the Garden of Eden, bound by Jewish curses at the bottom of the spine.

Sanat Kumara or Satan is the state of the ascended serpent and light body its right in the book of Genesis. And Jesus is the state of the descended serpent into the root chakra and the lower state of negative consciousness and the destructive nature of such including suffering, mortality and ignorance. The pain of spiritual poverty.

The new aged authors have actually inverted the truth in order to promote the destructive lie of Christ. This is the effects of the enemy spell book of the Bible on the minds of Gentiles.

Sources:
The Shining Ones, Philip Gardiner
Conversations With The Goddess, Mark Pinkham
Merging with Siva, Satguru Sivaya Subramuniyaswam
Shiva and Dionysus: The Religion of Nature and Eros, Alain Daniélou

Miguel Serrano is confusing me regarding the satan vs. krist rhetoric of his. JOS claims that Sanat Kumara=Enki=Satan=Lucifer so far as I can recall and Serrano imports his 'kristos' into things either out of ignorance or as a red herring/dialectical shift away from the Truth. What sort of definitive proof is there that Serrano should be discarded or that this element of his work should be ignored('kristos')? I am hesitant to make a dedication to Satan given this confusion of names.

Thanks fr this info HP! And especially about the Satan Dyoisus Zeus correlation. I was looking fwd to confirm this on the forums ;)

loki88 said:
Miguel Serrano is confusing me regarding the satan vs. krist rhetoric of his. JOS claims that Sanat Kumara=Enki=Satan=Lucifer so far as I can recall and Serrano imports his 'kristos' into things either out of ignorance or as a red herring/dialectical shift away from the Truth. What sort of definitive proof is there that Serrano should be discarded or that this element of his work should be ignored('kristos')? I am hesitant to make a dedication to Satan given this confusion of names.

You should read more sermons to understand better. Satan is actually the original god, wich is lucifer. Serrano is wrong, the ideia of Satan being the enemy is jewish.

So, Zeus is another name for Satan. The Athens Goddess of the Greeks, which is Astarte. I think Poseidon is Azazel. The Greeks are an ancient people of this planet. The Greeks were very connected to our Gods. Our Gods must take back authority over the Gentiles.

loki88 said:

You haven't Dedicated yet!!?

Thank you for this sermon, HP. It was most informative. Pure Light. Pure sustenance. It's exactly what I needed. Wow.

I fond a excerpt in a book of mine that i don't know if this relatable to Him or don't have any meaning at all to our center:
"[...]then, Venus send the biggest planet, the Sanat Kumara, The Lord of the Flame, that descend among the Earth with your four greatest masters and one hundred helpers [...]" (The Flying Saucers Have Landed By George Adamski and Desmond Leslie)
The four greatest is our four main gods of duat? Father Satan, God Beelzebub, Goddess Innana and God Azazel and The Helpers is our Demons or Guardian Demons?
Dont't know if that fits correctly and sorry if it's not proper understanding. This name, Sanat Kumara had some affection for me. Thank you for posting this HP Mageson666!

Kristos is not a being. Its a garbled spelling of Karast to the Egyptians and Chrestus to the Greeks which is the ancient Greek and Egyptian term for what the Hindu's would call Atman. Why not just call this principal Atman. Its due to the sympathetic connection to the Christian program in the unconscious.

loki88 said:

You have over 400 posts here and aren't dedicated and or confused by this?

To further emphasize this principal the Karast is the title of Osiris and Osiris is the Egyptian term for the third eye which is the seat of Atman in Hinduism. The serpent energy connecting into the crown is what awakens Osiris from his slumber the texts state that Osiris is sleeping not dead or needing to come back from the dead that is some strange Xian interpretation. But that Osiris is unconscious, asleep. Karast is the Para Shiva state. Which is the full awakening of the Atman. This is about turning the spiritual senses on fully with the light body.

This is why the name of Satan that of Satanama is used on the seat of the Atman in kundalini yoga. The seat of Atman is the Sataya Loka in Hinduism. Ya means deity in Sanskrit hence Sat or Sataya Loka means the world or sphere of the deity Sata which is also Satan in Sanskrit with the standard anusavara ending of the nasalization.

I hope that helps to explain such Loki88.

I need more of these posts in my life :D
It all just makes sense and brilliant how open the jews are basically saying the cursed the serpent

loki88 said:
Because Serrano was a dumb confused christian, like you. You never dedicated before? That's why you're so fucked up and confused all the time. Why are you even here if you aren't Satanist? You just want to role play and try to look cool by pretending to be with us, but really you are not anything with us.

That is so weird, just lately I been having a lot of thoughts on the "gods of love" like Eros, Kama, and now Sanat Kumara. Seems like I am till on the same wave length and either that or Satan has been reaching out to me with messages.

loki88 said:
Perhaps I can help, he is referring Sanat Kumara as Satan given its literal meaning TRUTH or state of eternal light, kinda the same way the Christians refer the trinity to the same thing where the Jew is god and the so called holy spirt compels one to think so.

In reality Lucifer is his name, all the others are simply titles he took or people gave him Enki= lord over earth Satan= Truth which I’m pretty sure he only took as a title once the Jews perverted the meaning to adversary so to them Truth= enemy, but I’m not sure. same way Enlil was never know as Beelzebub ( lord of files) it was BaalZebub (Lord over all that flies) but it later became a name he seldom accepted

So in closing when you dedicate to Satan you don’t dedicate as much to Lucifer (sorta) as you dedicate to the pursuit of Knowledge, and Truth.
That’s how I see it anyway, sorry I couldn’t fully answer your question.

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Enlil !

Thank you for posting all these things HP Mageson. It is very necessary to not make any missteps this way, and otherwise one would become entangled with all kinds of strange crap..

Hail Satan!

Thanks for some nice explanation, now I habe more arguments for promoting Satanism.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL LERAJIE!

How can Zeus and Dionysus be the same if the mythology says that Zeus was Dionysus' father?

Kundalini666 said:
How can Zeus and Dionysus be the same if the mythology says that Zeus was Dionysus' father?

Skanda, Satan And Primordial Greece The Bible Admits Satan Is Zeus-Dionysus, Thus Sanat Kumara or Siva Our
God.
This is from a excellent thread in the egroups:
To further emphasize what HP Carlson has stated.
Skanda is shown as red sitting on the Peacock. The red colour represents the Final stage of alchemy the Gold
which is male thus Solar and red is the male colour and sitting upon the Peacock represents this reborn power.
The Peacock is the Phoenix. The bird of rebirth. Skandia is also called the Kumara. And his mysteries are the oldest
in the East. Danielou states the God is always shown as 16 year old, eternal youth which is what Sanat Kumara
literally means. is Skanda who is the reborn Siva/Dionysus. Thus Siva. As Siva is shown in the most ancient image
of Sanat Kumara the eternally young male of 16 years. 1+6=7 the number of completion.

His birth within the water and the Pleiades represent the seven charka's fully opened and perfected with Skanda
sitting atop the waters on a lotus is an ancient symbols of the Magnum Opus even in Egypt is also the Ankh and
Hari which is the reborn Ptah-Osiris. Agni taking the six sparks from Siva is the purification of the six charka's [thus
being] via this etherical light Siva represents and the purification of it via Agni. Agni represents the fire of
purification of the gross elements into the refined etherical light[Siva]. The six faces also represent the risen
power and perfected chakra's and the parts of the brain each center relates towards. This is the symbol of the
reborn superconscious state.
The water is the life force energies and hints at the flood of the dissolution period of the final stage of alchemy.
The Reed swamp is also in Sumeria and Egyptian tales and represents the blessed field which is also Nirvana
which represents the perfected state of the etherical light. I wrote about in the article on Brahman, Aryan and
Nirvana. Ptah-Osiris in Egypt and EA in Sumeria rule over the Blessed Field. The reed is a symbol of the energies of
the soul and the Meru Column.
Here are the links to artilces to explain the subject I mention here indepth:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/464
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/418
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/448
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/451
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/426
Skanda also means "Jet of Sperm" which relates to this etherical energy/ the golden element. The seed mantra
literally means the semen of Siva which is this energy.
This is the same with Zeus Dionysus. Dionysus who is Satan as I have wrote about many times. Is called the
Second Zeus because he is the reborn and perfected Zeus. Just as Skanda is called the second Siva for the same
reason.
The Greeks came right from Helladiva which is today Sri Lanka [who still worship Siva]. To the point
ancient Greece is nothing but transplanted India in Europe. The original God Korous in the primordial Greek period
before the destruction of their civilization at the time of the end of Crete. Which marks their decline and loss of
cultural knowledge. Korous later became Zeus. Korous is shown naked, the symbol of rebirth. This is important
because Korous is perfectly described as the same way Skanda-Siva is. And Krisna as well. Who is the another
version of Skanda-Siva in the North of which I have shown in articles. When we go back to Korous and primordial
Hellas, we can see clearly this is the fact. There are still ancient Serpentine Lingham stones all over Greece from
their Pagan sacred centers.

When the Greek army stopped in Sri Lanka sailing on their way home after the end of Alexander's campaign. They
openly worshipped Siva-Skanda as Zeus-Dionysus.
The Bible in the book of revelations openly states Satan is the God Zeus-Dionysus.
Revelation 2:12 "Pergamos. Where Satan's throne is."
Peragmos was dedicated to the God Zeus [Dionysus] and the altar of the God was also the throne of the God.
"The Pergamon Altar is a massive structure originally built in the 2nd century BC in the Ancient Greek city of
Pergamon. The temple was dedicated to the greek god Zeus.
The Pergamon Altar was shipped out of the
Ottoman Empire from the original excavation site by the German archeological team lead by Carl Humann, and
reconstructed in the Pergamon Museum in Berlin in the 19th century, where it can be seen alongside other
monumental structures such as the Ishtar Gate from Babylon."
Skanda's spear Vel, represents the power of the soul as the V represents the etherical power Mercury, and EL
means God in Sumerian and other places also shining. V-ril means the same. With the r that symbols RA within it.
Also representing the full raising of this power and the perfection from it. As a spear is a piercing weapon thus
fixing the power as well. Which is the staff of Ptah-Osiris and Dionysus. And EA,s staff in Sumeria.
Being the warrior against the asura's and head of the Devonic forces is the destruction of the titanic aspects of
the unpurified states. Skanda is the light of the soul that purifies the and transforms us to the Godhead. The firey
kundalini energies. The Deva's realms represent the chakra centers

- HP Mageson666

What exactly is the light body?

I've read quite a few sermons but they mention many things such as sub-bodies of pre-light body acclimation. Like say rainbow body or diamond body. I know some of these things mean light-body but can also mean stages of acclimation.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
loki88 said:
Because Serrano was a dumb confused christian, like you. You never dedicated before? That's why you're so fucked up and confused all the time. Why are you even here if you aren't Satanist? You just want to role play and try to look cool by pretending to be with us, but really you are not anything with us.

Good job driving away potential members. Anyone can come here and ask questions to clarify things as long as they don't promote enymy things. Asking is not promoting. HP Mageson uses his time to teach and explain. Satanism is about discovering and questioning perhaps you forgot this. We weren't Satanists always but here we are. Nvm how much times someone spends on the forum if they learn and do not proselitize abrahamic bs it is ok.

The very negative traits of ego mind personality the Christards project onto Satan Lucifer, is really that of the egoism of Christ consciousness. Every Christard is a arrogant, domineering, heatless, hateful, deceiving and resentful, shallow human being. Just like their Jewish false god.

loki88 said:

Serrano is largely confused over what any person knowing a little Ancient Greek would understand. The "Kristos" character is a gross destruction of the term of Chrismenos/Christos which has to do with a person initiated in the mysteries. It's just a blank unimportant title and nothing else, such as saying "Great" or "King" or whatever of an epithet. It's an epithet and that is all. This is to be detested and blotted out as it has so grossly related into the jewtrix and is so useless and infested with damning energy, designed specifically to turn people insane, no different than Islam.

The Jews of Alexandria and Early Rome took this and manufactured a jewish character out of this to enslave the world with and cause massive confusion, both due to vile intentions and spiritual illiteracy. This was done on purpose to wage war into the spiritual teachings of the Roman empire, and subvert them by creating a decoy.

Anything resembling "Christ" is to be blotted out from anything spiritual as it holds no value whatsoever. Stupid attempts have been made to bridge this irrelevant thing with highly relevant Satanic information which is mostly subversionist propaganda by people who cannot leave "Christ" behind, because they are brainwashed and they cannot fathom or want to accept that the Jews subverted us in the worst possible manner and created "Christ" as a character into a major psyop to spiritually disable our race and brainwash them in Levantine schizophrenia.

Aldrick said:
loki88 said:

Nobody is forced to dedicate on any given time and since Loki has been respectful and not spreading subersive things he is freely allowed to roam and ask any question he wants.

Some people need to get everything together before they meditate especially people over the top going by the letter or wanting thorough scientific observation. Which they are free to indulge in as we have endless important material for them to study and verify it all by themselves line by line.

Aldrick said:

There is no set time for someone to dedicate themselves. When I was new, I waited a full year to decide if this is what I really wanted for myself. I performed the ritual and it was the best thing I've ever done in my life. Above all, if someone were to perform the ritual, absolute certainty is required.

Obviously in many aspects of life you would like to know what exactly you're signing up for before you sign up, right?

On the Demons page on the JoyofSatan.org it is written that the Greek god "Zeus" is a God Mammon, not Satan. They even look differently. Can someone explain?

ShadowTheRaven said:
Aldrick said:

There is no set time for someone to dedicate themselves. When I was new, I waited a full year to decide if this is what I really wanted for myself. I performed the ritual and it was the best thing I've ever done in my life. Above all, if someone were to perform the ritual, absolute certainty is required.

Obviously in many aspects of life you would like to know what exactly you're signing up for before you sign up, right?

correct. I am interested in Truth and am highly suspicious of anything claiming to be pro-white as there are copious shills and disinfo agents all over the place

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aldrick said:
loki88 said:

Nobody is forced to dedicate on any given time and since Loki has been respectful and not spreading subersive things he is freely allowed to roam and ask any question he wants.

Some people need to get everything together before they meditate especially people over the top going by the letter or wanting thorough scientific observation. Which they are free to indulge in as we have endless important material for them to study and verify it all by themselves line by line.

Thanks for your information. It is difficult to wade through it all and I have gone back and forth investigating all manner of apparently(to me at certain points) related information, everything from serrano to Evola to Guenon to other national socialists to theosophy,etc. I have come to the conclusion that JOS is the way as Serrano doesn't really offer anything practical and his language is concealed for the most part. The only difficulty I have had is if Satan is :
1) a real, actual being
2) the 'kristos' importation of Serrano which has represented a hang up as well as the 'satan=bad' jewhovah=satan stuff.
Also Serrano seems to be implying that flying saucers and the hollow earth are merely allegorical conception not actual realities...in some places. In my opinion they are real and the esoteric understanding of them (the black sun, etc.) is perhaps an overlay.
Reading Serrano and other works is more literature than anything though it changes one's consciousness. I have been attempting to spread JOS to others and will focus more on its spread from now on as Serrano is inadequate in my opinion to effectively Strike against the JOG

EasternFireLion666 said:
loki88 said:

Good job driving away potential members. Anyone can come here and ask questions to clarify things as long as they don't promote enymy things. Asking is not promoting. HP Mageson uses his time to teach and explain. Satanism is about discovering and questioning perhaps you forgot this. We weren't Satanists always but here we are. Nvm how much times someone spends on the forum if they learn and do not proselitize abrahamic bs it is ok.

He's not driving away anyway. This guy has been writing for several years now. He's also posting PDFs with contradictory information about health and fitness, written like rushed notes. He's also been wasting members time insisting that things are not in the library when told for several days by multiple members that it's there and even given links, and to use the search function in the most basic way. He's not new and not even too smart of a troll, with interview exposing himself and some of his beliefs.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aldrick said:
loki88 said:

Lol who said anything about forcing someone to Dedicate? Satanism is for the Strong, I could care less.

But when you're being prosecuted by the jew system and have military agents stalking you. You decide not to take a side in the war.

You're going to get your ass wiped out. That's a solid fact.

If that's what he wants to do. More power to him. I have watched alot of people fall.

Stormblood said:
EasternFireLion666 said:

He's not driving away anyway. This guy has been writing for several years now. He's also posting PDFs with contradictory information about health and fitness, written like rushed notes. He's also been wasting members time insisting that things are not in the library when told for several days by multiple members that it's there and even given links, and to use the search function in the most basic way. He's not new and not even too smart of a troll, with interview exposing himself and some of his beliefs.

Apologies then! I admit I did not pay attention to his profile so I guess I know little about him.

Just by doing the dedication, even if you never do anything else, it automatically makes the mind start to open up and clean itself. Confusion, bad ideas, and misunderstandings all start to dissolve and go away. The intuition gets sharper and clearer, and you can automatically feel what the truth is. Truth and knowledge seems to automatically come into your mind like a magnet, and all the lies that you used to believe all go away. All confusion dissolves and goes away. And this is not requiring any work or effort, it is an automatic effect that starts the moment you do the dedication.

If some christian comes here, and for years they are just confused and lost. And they put their focus into reading jesuit books, and communist books, and new age books, and random christian blog posts, and reading thousands of pages that were written by our enemies with the direct goal of confusing and ruining any of us who reads them. And the person is doing this all the time, consistently getting more and more confused all the time because of where they choose to stick their own head.

Always posting hundreds of page rants of just mixed up nonsense and confusion. Many of us have written many many pages of help and advice, we have spent hours of our own time, to try to help this person because we thought he was growing. Growing slowly is fine as long as there is some improvement happening. But all of that time and effort was completely wasted, because the person we were trying to help is physically incapable of listening.

A dedicated Satanic soul is automatically drawn to truth, knowledge, refinement, and improvement. And a christian soul is exactly the opposite, a christian soul is automatically repelled away from all truth and understanding, and a cristian soul is automatically filled with confusion and misunderstandings. This is all automatic, it is Magnetic and strong, they are 2 absolutely opposite pools of energies and depending on which one you personally are, that is the energy pool you are controlled by. A christian is only a christian and all they have is the Christian's confusion and bad luck and misunderstandings. A Satanist is only a Satanist and all they have is the Satanist's growth and improvement and refinement.

Christian is only able to be confused and to keep being increasingly more confused, and increasingly more bad luck and curses, because that is all that a christian soul is programmed for. Satanist soul naturally repels all of that and naturally attracts understanding, truth, clarity, and improvement.

So many of us good caring people have wasted many hours and even days on trying to help a person because we thought that it was possible for him to be helped. I always wondered why it was like he is always magnetically drawn to more misunderstandings and confusion and lies, and magnetically repelled away from basic understanding and truth, but we still wasted all this time trying to help him. And now we have our answer, it was a christian the entire time, we wasted all that effort on a christian. And a christian is not able to be helped, they are not able to understand anything, because their entire soul is programmed purely to be confused.

The way I see it, this is just some christian purposefully trying to waste everybody's time. He has had much more than enough time and education to make a choice what side to be on, and he doesn't want to be a Satanist. The christian programming and christian mindset and christian confusion are too strong. He doesn't want to be a Satanist, he doesn't want to dedicate, he doesn't want to improve, all he wants is to keep being a confused christian Clown, and to keep spamming every topic with his nonsense harmful health advice and interviews. All he wants is attention, and to waste everybody else's time to get the attention.

"Oy Vey da HP Mageson Jewsus represents risen serpent consciousness because Greys told me so...."- New Ager

Master said:
So, Zeus is another name for Satan. The Athens Goddess of the Greeks, which is Astarte. I think Poseidon is Azazel. The Greeks are an ancient people of this planet. The Greeks were very connected to our Gods. Our Gods must take back authority over the Gentiles.
Myths and allegories have little importance. What matters to me is Science and the Ministry of JOS which is connected with our Gods. The jews and their superiors should not be underestimated and should not be overestimated either, but they have endured a lot.

The Alchemist7 said:
loki88 said:
You may want to read this little book which proves beyond any doubt that anything aboout jesus christ was stolen from pagan cultures
https://www.jdstone.org/cr/pdf/originsofchristianity.pdf

I've read it and it was one of the main sources convincing me of the absurdity of christard identity

Just by doing the dedication, even if you never do anything else, it automatically makes the mind start to open up and clean itself. Confusion, bad ideas, and misunderstandings all start to dissolve and go away. The intuition gets sharper and clearer, and you can automatically feel what the truth is. Truth and knowledge seems to automatically come into your mind like a magnet, and all the lies that you used to believe all go away. All confusion dissolves and goes away. And this is not requiring any work or effort, it is an automatic effect that starts the moment you do the dedication.

If some christian comes here, and for years they are just confused and lost. And they put their focus into reading jesuit books, and communist books, and new age books, and random christian blog posts, and reading thousands of pages that were written by our enemies with the direct goal of confusing and ruining any of us who reads them. And the person is doing this all the time, consistently getting more and more confused all the time because of where they choose to stick their own head.

Always posting hundreds of page rants of just mixed up nonsense and confusion. Many of us have written many many pages of help and advice, we have spent hours of our own time, to try to help this person because we thought he was growing. Growing slowly is fine as long as there is some improvement happening. But all of that time and effort was completely wasted, because the person we were trying to help is physically incapable of listening.

A dedicated Satanic soul is automatically drawn to truth, knowledge, refinement, and improvement. And a christian soul is exactly the opposite, a christian soul is automatically repelled away from all truth and understanding, and a cristian soul is automatically filled with confusion and misunderstandings. This is all automatic, it is Magnetic and strong, they are 2 absolutely opposite pools of energies and depending on which one you personally are, that is the energy pool you are controlled by. A christian is only a christian and all they have is the Christian's confusion and bad luck and misunderstandings. A Satanist is only a Satanist and all they have is the Satanist's growth and improvement and refinement.

Christian is only able to be confused and to keep being increasingly more confused, and increasingly more bad luck and curses, because that is all that a christian soul is programmed for. Satanist soul naturally repels all of that and naturally attracts understanding, truth, clarity, and improvement.

So many of us good caring people have wasted many hours and even days on trying to help a person because we thought that it was possible for him to be helped. I always wondered why it was like he is always magnetically drawn to more misunderstandings and confusion and lies, and magnetically repelled away from basic understanding and truth, but we still wasted all this time trying to help him. And now we have our answer, it was a christian the entire time, we wasted all that effort on a christian. And a christian is not able to be helped, they are not able to understand anything, because their entire soul is programmed purely to be confused.

The way I see it, this is just some christian purposefully trying to waste everybody's time. He has had much more than enough time and education to make a choice what side to be on, and he doesn't want to be a Satanist. The christian programming and christian mindset and christian confusion are too strong. He doesn't want to be a Satanist, he doesn't want to dedicate, he doesn't want to improve, all he wants is to keep being a confused christian Clown, and to keep spamming every topic with his nonsense harmful health advice and interviews. All he wants is attention, and to waste everybody else's time to get the attention.

I was never a christian. I ensure that i do thorough research. Sometimes it is hard to recall all of it simulataneously (if at all possible). There is a lot of disinfo circulating around

Mind blowing post! So those who told me Satan is Zeus were right then, and this is definitely confirmation of how "Zeus" has been making Himself known to me so often! :D

HAIL SATAN!!!!

loki88 said:
I've read it and it was one of the main sources convincing me of the absurdity of christard identity
I remembered about something else. These two articles show who wrote the new testament and therefore proves that there is nothing real or `saint` there
http://www.angelfire.com/wi/famtree/wrotent.html
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_piso02b.htm

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back