Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Forums Upgrade - Maintenance - April 18 to 19

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Please be aware that during the next days maintenance to further better the forums will take place. This is already mostly done. We aim for 0 interruption on service in the meanwhile.

Posts in the meanwhile should be kept in notepad or a word document in case of loss. After this, everything will be back to normal, only way better.

If the forums are not up, do not be alarmed, this is only so that they are upgraded.

Meanwhile, all JoS related websites should be perfectly up and going as per usual.

Thanks everyone.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
What will the difference be?

Less errors, more security, faster etc, all the good stuff as it was before nothing else different.

After this, I'll add additional features.

Actually, the update is already in. It should load faster, give no errors, and be more DDOS resistant from now on.

I saw this,
imCpb1I.png

where the JoS banner should be, above the text field.

I was replying on the Hitler hugging jew girl picture thread, previewing it, and I saw this, then it logged me out, then I was previewing my reply again and then I got "Error 521 Web server is down" from Cloudflare. Are you from Australia, where it is the 18th already? :p

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Actually, the update is already in. It should load faster, give no errors, and be more DDOS resistant from now on.

I'm guessing that's why I'm occasionally seeing the Cloudflare "checking your browser" message.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The Alchemist7 said:
If I remember right we used to have an option to delete our from posts, isn't it?

No, only mods had this ability/off moderation, as far as I recall.
On some forums (like the main JoyofSatan666 forum) you can delete your own posts if nobody else quoted you yet. I believe this option is disabled for replies on pinned posts and JoS Newsletter posts.

FancyMancy said:
I saw this,

where the JoS banner should be, above the text field.

I was replying on the Hitler hugging jew girl picture thread, previewing it, and I saw this, then it logged me out, then I was previewing my reply again and then I got "Error 521 Web server is down" from Cloudflare. Are you from Australia, where it is the 18th already? :p

This shouldn't happen again, it was a temporary error during the move. Zero posts lost, as if nothing ever happened, as far as the move is concerned. It's all fixed now.

What remains problematic is the e-mail password retrieval from the forum, which may take sometime to fix.

Shael said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The Alchemist7 said:
If I remember right we used to have an option to delete our from posts, isn't it?

No, only mods had this ability/off moderation, as far as I recall.
On some forums (like the main JoyofSatan666 forum) you can delete your own posts if nobody else quoted you yet. I believe this option is disabled for replies on pinned posts and JoS Newsletter posts.

True, but to avoid further interruptions [people post bombing and just removing replies when others have already replied, etc making chaos] delete after quote has been revoked, because it causes so much confusion.

Still reports can be seen and messages will be deleted, mods can delete and see reports.

Also, did anyone get any errors like the ones of time past yet? Like 508, server unavailable, and other DDOS or browsing issues?

The load times at least look impressive for now, and this is bound to be the case from now on. I think others must be experiencing the same.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The load times at least look impressive for now, and this is bound to be the case from now on. I think others must be experiencing the same.

Yes, it is fast and proud :lol:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Also, did anyone get any errors like the ones of time past yet? Like 508, server unavailable, and other DDOS or browsing issues?

I've had the server unavailable one just once today, which so far isn't numerous enough to exceed what I'm accustomed to seeing.

Thankfully I'm already in the habit of saving a post before trying to submit it due to that shit almost universally happening if I don't save it.

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I've had the server unavailable one just once today, which so far isn't numerous enough to exceed what I'm accustomed to seeing.

Thankfully I'm already in the habit of saving a post before trying to submit it due to that shit almost universally happening if I don't save it.

This shouldn't be the case from now on, the situation is going to get better and better. Things need ironing still but the big update is in now, which is a great thing.

The aim is to iron out all these issues. Should take a while, but it is ongoing now.

I think it would be better and less tiring for the High Priests that JOS was only in one language. Think of all the effort and time you would spend in one version of JOS. What I am saying is related to the universal communication that takes place through telepathy. Translators are not the solution, on the contrary, technically more languages are used. The solution is to use a universal language (an extra language beyond the mother language) like mathematics. This is possible but for the moment it is not available.

Master said:
I think it would be better and less tiring for the High Priests that JOS was only in one language. Think of all the effort and time you would spend in one version of JOS. What I am saying is related to the universal communication that takes place through telepathy. Translators are not the solution, on the contrary, technically more languages are used. The solution is to use a universal language (an extra language beyond the mother language) like mathematics. This is possible but for the moment it is not available.

I do not agree, I always wished the Romanian forum was coupled with the forum, mostly that's a reason I'm not active yet there, besides this..your solution can be very bad interpreted exactly as the enemy programs are about. Let people have their native place here on the forum, it is not so hard to actually accommodate and maybe be interested in another language. If anything it is very refreshing

nakedhill said:
Master said:

I do not agree, I always wished the Romanian forum was coupled with the forum, mostly that's a reason I'm not active yet there, besides this..your solution can be very bad interpreted exactly as the enemy programs are about. Let people have their native place here on the forum, it is not so hard to actually accommodate and maybe be interested in another language. If anything it is very refreshing
I'm not accusing you of this... But there is a sense of discrimination, why use English and not Italian or Russian etc. on a global scale. So a language accepted by everyone should be used, like Sanskrit for example. But we don't have to think about this now, this is important but it's a project for the future and it's not just about JOS. What I said is about universal communication which is a very important and necessary thing and it is not a bad thing. I liked what you said, it is about diversity. But both are necessary, diversity and universal things.

I am very happy, thank you High Priests for the wonderful work you are doing, may the Gods bless you.

Master said:
I'm not accusing you of this... But there is a sense of discrimination, why use English and not Italian or Russian etc. on a global scale. So a language accepted by everyone should be used, like Sanskrit for example. But we don't have to think about this now, this is important but it's a project for the future and it's not just about JOS. What I said is about universal communication which is a very important and necessary thing and it is not a bad thing. I liked what you said, it is about diversity. But both are necessary, diversity and universal things.

I believe telepathy is universally understood given that one is picking up and interpreting the intention and meaning fueling another's projected thought. In a Satanic future this'll be something everyone is capable of and would allow for universal communication.

Simultaneously, I don't have an issue with a universally known spoken and written language, either. Sanskrit enters the ring as a contender.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Please be aware that during the next days maintenance to further better the forums will take place. This is already mostly done. We aim for 0 interruption on service in the meanwhile.

Posts in the meanwhile should be kept in notepad or a word document in case of loss. After this, everything will be back to normal, only way better.

If the forums are not up, do not be alarmed, this is only so that they are upgraded.

Meanwhile, all JoS related websites should be perfectly up and going as per usual.

Thanks everyone.

Thank you for the heads up and all your hard work.

Master said:

If a language is used on a large scale and not other is not because of discrimination, as it has no correlation, cause and effect. Also English being used by a large scale does not defavorize another language(realistically speaking another group of people, population) to the bases of discrimination. If you want to know why it is English the one used you’d have to study a little bit of history. Leaving English aside, problems concerning this exist but not between this spectrum, and it has no relation to the acceptance that you speak of.

Again this association of terms and causes and effects are the same ones people get caught up in the enemy speeches. Local wars erupted over what you say right here and I think it this holds no importance over the forums languages

Between SS communication in the future of our personal advancements won't be a problem with the use of telepathy, that is not limited by any differences in language or anything. This will not be happening by destroying and replacing languages for universalism and globalist good goyims...

Stop talking about languages. I swear there is a swarm of clowns that comes out whenever there is a really important topic just to purposefully flood it with big comments that are 100% unrelated. :x :x :x

Everything of the forum is now fully functional and operational, and there will be other incoming updates which will also be visual, such as integrating the RTR and planetary calendars etc within the forum.

We will be keeping you updated. This was a lot of hard work and also very successful as there was no interruption of service.

If anyone notices any glitches or bugs please report these here so that everything is addressed. There shouldn't be any.

Also, this is nothing compared to big things coming after this. This was only a functional first step. After the 20th there will be more...

HAIL SATAN!

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Stop talking about languages. I swear there is a swarm of clowns that comes out whenever there is a really important topic just to purposefully flood it with big comments that are 100% unrelated. :x :x :x

I wouldn't call it purposeful, at least in this instance. The original point had to do with maintenance of the website and a discussion naturally evolved from there. One can still just skim past them to find posts still pertaining specifically to the topic of upgrading the forums. Similarly an HP can tell them to piss off into their own thread if they wanna have a prolonged debate about it - but it doesn't seem to me like it's that big of an issue just yet.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
If anyone notices any glitches or bugs please report these here so that everything is addressed. There shouldn't be any.
One of my recent comments, when I clicked on the notification that the post was approved, I saw that I had the option to edit the comment. And I know you want that turned off so bad people don't write a normal comment to get it approved, then edit it into something bad after it's up. I reported that comment just to tell you the situation, but I'll also tell you here since you might see this first.

Although it's not "essential" , lol, I would really like to see a 'dark mode' option like some other forums have. Would make nighttime viewing a lot easier on the ol eyeballs. Just a suggestion. Thank you for everything you've done and continue to do HP. Hoodedcobra666, without you I'd still be lost in the world searching for truth. I will forever love you as a big sister that I never had.

nakedhill said:
I do not agree, I always wished the Romanian forum was coupled with the forum,
I think it's great that we have our own forum in Romanian. Asa far as I know that is one of the only 3 SS individuals forums existing, besides this forum and the Russian forum. Or I think there is a Turkish one as well. Uniting everything in one universal forum is just a huge job for Hooded Cobra to deal with. Nowadays there are tens of people constantly vising the place and many registered in the last weeks, which wouldn't have been the same if that forum was linked to the main JoS one.

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
Master said:

I believe telepathy is universally understood given that one is picking up and interpreting the intention and meaning fueling another's projected thought. In a Satanic future this'll be something everyone is capable of and would allow for universal communication.

Simultaneously, I don't have an issue with a universally known spoken and written language, either. Sanskrit enters the ring as a contender.
Thanks for understanding.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Yes, yesterday. I figured u had reached maximum hosting capacity. DDOS?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thanks everyone.
Awesome. Thank you :)

Master said:
nakedhill said:
Master said:

Sense of discrimination.... dafuq :lol:
English is a universal language, the most spoken language in the world, how is this discrimination lol

nakedhill said:
Master said:

If a language is used on a large scale and not other is not because of discrimination, as it has no correlation, cause and effect. Also English being used by a large scale does not defavorize another language(realistically speaking another group of people, population) to the bases of discrimination. If you want to know why it is English the one used you’d have to study a little bit of history. Leaving English aside, problems concerning this exist but not between this spectrum, and it has no relation to the acceptance that you speak of.

Again this association of terms and causes and effects are the same ones people get caught up in the enemy speeches. Local wars erupted over what you say right here and I think it this holds no importance over the forums languages

Between SS communication in the future of our personal advancements won't be a problem with the use of telepathy, that is not limited by any differences in language or anything. This will not be happening by destroying and replacing languages for universalism and globalist good goyims...
I hate to talk off-topic and my main comment was about one important aspect, but we moved unintentionally to another subject. Speaking of history, English was not a choice but it was set with force and conquest, not unlike the Spanish, only that the English have made more conquests. This is not only not right but also wrong. Language is part of culture. If the English wanted to expand, they had to expand their race and conquer territories and resources and not races and make empires with mixes of races. But this was a common mistake of the Gentiles in the past. In the past there was a primitive understanding of racial meaning but then the Jews abolished and completely ruined racial meaning. As science advances, the race will be shown completely and very clearly and people will not be able to deny and ignore race or genetics and this is only one aspect of scientific development. The real and authentic empires are the racial empires like Japan which is a perfect example and not the empires of racial mix which are nothing but slave empires. Please do not continue this topic in this post, if you want, we can open a new post for this topic and talk in depth about it. Please excuse me HP Hooded Cobra 666, I didn't mean to speak out of turn.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back