Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Short Announcement On Impersonation

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Just a quick heads up, it appears a few trolls and general retards are doing some stupid 2005 low end "we wuz haxxers n shiet" stuff that they think is going to do anything, that's fake impersonation. These are a frequent phenomenon and everyone is aware of them.

They also spread fake trolling information for whatever reason and have made some e-mails around the clock, from slander to whatever. Most of these situations are clear to 99% of people here but for new members etc, this may help.

I hold no e-mail accounts other than my official ones which are well known, the rest is just gibberish. I do not own any social media accounts except of a Gab account that is left idle for communication purposes. I wouldn't contact nobody with this, never ask any information or anything like like this. I only reply to mails most of the time, and not send e-mails to anyone.

I would never, under any circumstance, ask anyone of their "phone" [or try to get you in a group that demands one like (((Discord))) etc] or whatever like this, nor anything. These are dead giveaways some sort of really bad thing is on the other end of the line, and while not frequent, because this blows their cover, some of these infiltrators salivate with these methods.

Any account has had to be verified here by link and by post, such as the one in Gab [inactive, never did any post but one to verify it], and cross verified.

I do not have or ever had any strange covens [internet or otherwise], groups or whatever, nor kike[face]book, twitter or any social groups, nor is anyone "my close friend" or whatever like this.

Nor me nor HPS Maxine nor anyone else has time sending idle e-mails chit chatting with people over random things, HPS Maxine warning is up on the JoS, mine is posted here instead.

I do my best to reply to e-mails, and that's it.

Given many of these idiots are desperate, this may have to do with other members or Clergy, as they are primarily sometimes targets of impersonation. Online slander is another one.

If they try to take even the least info out of you, approach you, ask for anything strange such as where you live, or as some of these jews go, try to meet up with you, or claim there are any other e-groups etc, know that they are of the enemy, even as little as a name, certain trolls and information hoarders are circulating about these forums and groups since forever. It's advisable to not engage with anyone, as these have a lot of time and they can waste all their existence trying to get info out of someone. Some of these have all day long, because they are no lifers.

Also, they may try to get you to join certain groups to do information theft and try to stalk you, because well, that is the internet and these are the jews, who have nothing to do in existence but chant hebrew over their own feces on the toilet. There are no secret groups or anything like that, let alone any that one would invite anyone to join from strange and "unknown" accounts.

Do not reply any mails unless they are from the verified accounts: [email protected] [obsolete], [email protected] [which is for general inquiries etc] and my business e-mail which should be immediately known to whomever needed it for fulfilling some demand or support. Check these exactly to the dots. Do not be hasty or haphazard.

Lastly remember that this place is not to waste one's time around doing irrelevant things but to actually grow as a Satanist, and not waste time with other people reinforcing negativity or excessive time wasting.

Funny this came up. I have something extremely strange going on. Are you guys familiar with any part of the JOS encyclopedia that talks about "Christos lucifer"? Because here's the thing. While looking for something else I was led to this page where it talked about a false "christos Lucifer" thought-form that also has a name sanatama or some shit and then like always happens the rabbit hole became deeper when I was led to a website that had even deeper info on this character where this thing was some sort of alien entity that's come to lead us to all the things that are talked about here. Meditation, yoga, etc. The whole time I was into this search I was overcome with extremely bad vibes so I did a cleanse and protection and told myself I'd delve back into that shit later because I've always went by the theory of keeping ones friends close but enemies even closer. Well here's the thing. Now when I search for the keywords "christos lucifer" in the encyclopedia it WILL NOT come up and the site that I was lead to is a paid site so I can no longer see the info. It's called Gaia. Can you weigh in on this sister HoodedCobra? Have you heard of this mother Gaia gobshite?

You are being misinformed. Not sure what you have been studying. But it's crap.

MississippiStarChildGambler said:
Funny this came up. I have something extremely strange going on. Are you guys familiar with any part of the JOS encyclopedia that talks about "Christos lucifer"? Because here's the thing. While looking for something else I was led to this page where it talked about a false "christos Lucifer" thought-form that also has a name sanatama or some shit and then like always happens the rabbit hole became deeper when I was led to a website that had even deeper info on this character where this thing was some sort of alien entity that's come to lead us to all the things that are talked about here. Meditation, yoga, etc. The whole time I was into this search I was overcome with extremely bad vibes so I did a cleanse and protection and told myself I'd delve back into that shit later because I've always went by the theory of keeping ones friends close but enemies even closer. Well here's the thing. Now when I search for the keywords "christos lucifer" in the encyclopedia it WILL NOT come up and the site that I was lead to is a paid site so I can no longer see the info. It's called Gaia. Can you weigh in on this sister HoodedCobra? Have you heard of this mother Gaia gobshite?

There's only one JoS article that talks about Christos-Lucifer and it's not in the JoS Encyclopedia.

http://gbltthulesociety666.angelfire.com/xianilluminati/

Maybe you went to some weird xian/new age conspiracy website instead of the JoS and read all that BS there. That the Gaia website came up is no surprise as that site is known for shit like that.

Stormblood said:
Some are even making up mantras that are a mix of Egyptian and Sanskrit lol
High IQcels at it again

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
You are being misinformed. Not sure what you have been studying. But it's crap.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I am familiar with what you are talking about cause I used to be into New Age stuff before I was Satanist but NO that is not from our site even if it has some sort of reference to the Joy of Satan in it. Also the word is Sananda (strange in that this is one of the Sanskrit words for Joy) they use not satanama and many of those meditations that those people do mix yoga practices and chakra meditations with enemy stuff or things me personally I am not even sure the origin of cause I am not an expert on these things but I assume its probably Jewish nonsense. I would not trust any of it. Do NOT use any of their mantras not suprised you had all sorts of bad vibes and stuff off of those people. Lucifer in their context is a word for the Christ thoughtform or the enemy light. Magesun did an article on this not sure where it is to be honest try search.

I know it might be confusing to some xtians and it may have been intended that way to keep some people in the regular xtian churches through various conspiracy theories that xtians wrote BUT it has nothing to do with Satan.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Just a quick heads up, it appears a few trolls and general retards are doing some stupid 2005 low end "we wuz haxxers n shiet" stuff that they think is going to do anything, that's fake impersonation. These are a frequent phenomenon and everyone is aware of them.

They also spread fake trolling information for whatever reason and have made some e-mails around the clock, from slander to whatever. Most of these situations are clear to 99% of people here but for new members etc, this may help.

I hold no e-mail accounts other than my official ones which are well known, the rest is just gibberish. I do not own any social media accounts except of a Gab account that is left idle for communication purposes. I wouldn't contact nobody with this, never ask any information or anything like like this. I only reply to mails most of the time, and not send e-mails to anyone.

I would never, under any circumstance, ask anyone of their "phone" [or try to get you in a group that demands one like (((Discord))) etc] or whatever like this, nor anything. These are dead giveaways some sort of really bad thing is on the other end of the line, and while not frequent, because this blows their cover, some of these infiltrators salivate with these methods.

Any account has had to be verified here by link and by post, such as the one in Gab [inactive, never did any post but one to verify it], and cross verified.

I do not have or ever had any strange covens [internet or otherwise], groups or whatever, nor kike[face]book, twitter or any social groups, nor is anyone "my close friend" or whatever like this.

Nor me nor HPS Maxine nor anyone else has time sending idle e-mails chit chatting with people over random things, HPS Maxine warning is up on the JoS, mine is posted here instead.

I do my best to reply to e-mails, and that's it.

Given many of these idiots are desperate, this may have to do with other members or Clergy, as they are primarily sometimes targets of impersonation. Online slander is another one.

If they try to take even the least info out of you, approach you, ask for anything strange such as where you live, or as some of these jews go, try to meet up with you, or claim there are any other e-groups etc, know that they are of the enemy, even as little as a name, certain trolls and information hoarders are circulating about these forums and groups since forever. It's advisable to not engage with anyone, as these have a lot of time and they can waste all their existence trying to get info out of someone. Some of these have all day long, because they are no lifers.

Also, they may try to get you to join certain groups to do information theft and try to stalk you, because well, that is the internet and these are the jews, who have nothing to do in existence but chant hebrew over their own feces on the toilet. There are no secret groups or anything like that, let alone any that one would invite anyone to join from strange and "unknown" accounts.

Do not reply any mails unless they are from the verified accounts: [email protected] [obsolete], [email protected] [which is for general inquiries etc] and my business e-mail which should be immediately known to whomever needed it for fulfilling some demand or support. Check these exactly to the dots. Do not be hasty or haphazard.

Lastly remember that this place is not to waste one's time around doing irrelevant things but to actually grow as a Satanist, and not waste time with other people reinforcing negativity or excessive time wasting.

If I see any I will be happy to flood their emails :)

Arin said:
A friend of a friend who knows someone who knows someone...also used to know how to do that.

FancyMancy said:
Arin said:
A friend of a friend who knows someone who knows someone...also used to know how to do that.

Lol, I mean, theres services online but you can also do it yourself I guess. Or that friend of a friend who knows someone who knows someone who can do it lmao

A much needed heads up for everyone here. Do not underestimate the enemies dedication to put members at harm as well as commitment to take the jos down however small the chance may be as some of them are seriously fucking determined sociopaths, it's wise to not ever share personal information with anyone online you don't know in person.

Arin said:
FancyMancy said:
Arin said:

Lol, I mean, theres services online but you can also do it yourself I guess. Or that friend of a friend who knows someone who knows someone who can do it lmao
There was a site, but doing it on there it gets shut down in seconds or minutes.

I think I know what the guy is talking about. It was all over google advertisers some time ago...something like ''Project Gaia'' where some (((''humans''))) were planing to disclose the alien agenda and interference with our world...like obviously only if you pay a monthly subscription or stuff like that ._. half-assed truths mixed with lies cost shekels to produce goy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back