Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

COVID-19 Bioweapon India Takes China To International Court

Mageson666

COVID-19 Bioweapon

Recently in Japanese media its been reported that Dr. Anthony T. Tu, Professor Emeritus of Colorado State University has stated publicly on the COVID-19 virus that four molecules within the virus COVID-19 are not occurring in nature and are bio engineering and are mixed with the SARS virus. This COVID-19 virus is engineered in a lab.

https://greatgameindia.com/india-drags-china-to-international-court-for-covid-19-war/

India Drags China To International Court For COVID-19 War
By GreatGameIndia -
April 4, 2020
Read this report in: हिन्दी
As a direct impact of extensive GreatGameIndia reporting on the sinister aspect of Coronavirus being manufactured as a biological weapon, now India has dragged China to international court for waging COVID-19 War. India’s complaint to the United Nations Human Rights Council seeking compensation from China specifically presents as evidence GreatGameIndia‘s report on how Chinese biowarfare agents stole Coronavirus from a Canadian lab and weaponized it at Wuhan Institute of Virology.

In addition to the Indian complaint, a $20 trillion lawsuit has also been filed against China for waging a Biological war in Texas Federal Court, alleging that it unleashed the coronavirus as a bioweapon upon the world.

GGI has come under massive attack for reporting these stories from so-called fact-checker organisations like NewsGuard who themselves are funded by Bill Gates to clear their name. The mainstream media owes GGI a big apology for slandering our name, failing to ask the basic question of ‘conflict of interest’.

The Complaint
The International Council of Jurists (ICJ) and All India Bar Association have moved the United Nations Human Rights Council seeking compensation from China for “surreptitiously developing a biological weapon capable of mass destruction.”

The complaint was penned by senior advocate Adish C. Aggarwala, the Chairperson of All India Bar Association and President of International Council of Jurists, in the backdrop of the spread of deadly coronavirus, which has claimed thousands of lives across the world.
“It is humbly prayed that the UNHRC may be pleased to enquire and direct China and to adequately compensate international community and member states, particularly India, for surreptitiously developing a biological weapon capable of mass destruction of mankind,” Aggarwala stated in the complaint.

The advocate demanded remuneration from China for inflicting serious physical, psychological, economic and social harm on the world. Aggarwala also pointed out the effects of the pandemic on the Indian economy, the imbalance in demand and supply of commodities and migration of marginalized people.
“The economic activity of the country is put on hold, in turn causing a huge dent on the local economy of the country as well as in general, the global economy,” the complaint added.
The complaint further claimed that China meticulously hatched a conspiracy to spread the coronavirus in the world and violated provisions of International Health Regulations (IHR), International Human Rights and Serious

Violations of International Humanitarian Laws and UDHR clauses.
“It remains a mystery as to how the virus has not spread to all provinces of China but at the same time, has spread to all countries in the world. The speculation only increases the likelihood of the COIVD-19 being a carefully assembled biological weapon, aimed at crippling major countries in the world leaving only China as the beneficiary,” the complaint pointed out.

The complainant further claimed that the virus was developed in the Wuhan Virology Lab from where it was carefully deployed to affect a miniscule 0.001% of the Chinese population.
He said that the neighboring country deployed the coronavirus virus in a bid to control the economy of the world by buying up stocks from countries that are on the brink of economic collapse.

GGI Impact
It complaint states that the Chinese government has meticulously planned the execution and spread of the Novel Coronavirus and the same can be inferred in the way China has taken regard of the situation as also of the curious case of the spread of the virus all over the world. As pointed earlier, it remains a mystery as to how the virus has not spread in all provinces of China but at the same time, has spread to all countries in the world.
The complaint further presents as evidence findings of GreatGameIndia‘s investigation cited by India’s national daily on how Chinese biowarfare agents stole Coronavirus from a Canadian lab and weaponized it at Wuhan Institute of Virology.

A group of Chinese scientists in Canada were accused of spying and were stripped of their access to Canada’s National Microbiology Lab, sometime in August 2019 and the said lab is known to contain some of the world‟s deadliest pathogens. These scientists then were sent to a High security biochemical Wuhan Lab, which is one of the world‟s most heavily guarded labs. That these scientists later developed the COVID-19 virus and released it to the outside world somewhere in the early days of December 2019 in Wuhan, from where the virus spread.

Further the complaint also blasts the mainstream media’s agenda for suppressing these facts being raised by prominent experts and influential personalities worldwide.
The purpose of developing such a potent and deadly virus remains a secret. However, there are solid evidences to show that the Chinese government intends to utilize the same to take control of the world’s economy. The hypothesis of biological warfare behind the global pandemic had already been raised by Russian experts some weeks ago.

Like any opinion that is slightly different from the official version of Western governments and their media agencies, the thesis was ridiculed and accused of being a “conspiracy theory”. However, as soon as the official spokesman for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the second largest economic power on the planet publishes a note attesting to this possibility, it leaves the sphere of “conspiracy theories” to enter the scene of public opinion and official government versions.

$20 Trillion Lawsuit Against China For Waging Biological War
In addition to the Indian complaint to the United Nations Human Rights Council, a $20 trillion lawsuit has also been filed against China for waging a Biological war, alleging that it unleashed the coronavirus as a bioweapon upon the world by U.S. lawyer and conservative activist, Larry Klayman, his Company Buzz Photos and his group Freedom Watch.

In the lawsuit, Klayman argued that because China had already agreed by Biological Weapons Convention treaty to outlaw such weapons c. November, 1984, these actions cannot be official governmental actions of the People’s Republic of China and therefore, China cannot claim legal immunity from the class action lawsuit.
Klayman added in a statement, “There is no reason why the American taxpayer should, contrary to the establishment in Washington, D.C., have to pay for the tremendous harm caused by the Chinese government. The Chinese people are a good people, but their government is not and it must be made to pay dearly.”
Klayman is seeking $20 trillion in damages and has called for affected Americans to sign up at his website Freedom Watch USA and become part of the class action lawsuit. The case has been filed in a Texas Federal Court.

Klayman is not the only one calling out China’s Biological Warfare activities. Chinese mishandling of the virus has attracted global criticism and numerous prominent personalities have come forward urging the international community to conduct an investigation into these serious matter and take action.

Absolutely amazing!! definitely doing another race awakening ritual tonight. The veil is lifting and the jews are gonna cry like no tomorrow over this one, no doubt. :lol: :lol: Keep your efforts up everyone!!

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!

I got sick back in mid November 2019. First symptoms were at 18:00 on the 14th or 15th. I knew I was sick by midnight. It lasted a good 5-6 days. It was pretty bad. Could this have been Corona? Maybe, maybe not.

So what you saying is they trying to wipe us out cause we are about to awake

I suspect this is the way going forward. Obviously soon the legal system will be completely useless for what is to come and the US will retaliate against the Communist China directly. No doubt pretty soon after the US opens the lockdown, there will be millions unemployed and the US government will not release the command economy type war time measures in place now. They will then convert to a complete war economy and start a war against China. The Jews want both sides of the worlds superpowers to collapse and releasing this virus was a calculated attack on the economies of the world to trigger another great depression and a subsequent world war. This is all just speculation but I can't help but see the eerie similarities between this situation and the situation a hundred years ago. In these times ,to prevent an internal revolution a war against an outside aggressor is completely on the table. Remember the Jews launched the war against Adolf Hitler because he took Germany off the Gold Standard and created an economy that was not subject to the global Jewish Economy.

"Germany's unforgivable crime before the second world
war was her attempt to extricate her economic power from the world's trading
system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world
finance its opportunity to profit." . - Winston Churchill

"In continental Europe the earth heaves and no one but is aware of the rumblings. There it is not just a matter of extravagance or 'labour troubles'; but of life and death, of starvation and existence, and of the fearful convulsions of a dying civilization." - John Maynard Keynes, The Economic Consequences of Peace
History seems to be repeating itself.

Can you translated in Filipino? Please (sad) I'm a Filipino, I love father Satan. I'm slow English, may I help you brother?

Wow, China is going to have it rough of this case is won. I agree with the fact that its not the chinese people's fault. Its their corrupt government, which is pretty much infested with kikes. At the same time, I do worry about our chinese brothers and sisters.

"The Chinese people are a good people, but their government is not and it must be made to pay dearly.”

This! Who said anything about brainless racism towards Chinese people. It's the Communist Government.

Like the recent post by Member: Stormblood.

Stormblood said:

How in the hell can so many stupid people believe the stating a fact is ebul. The virus comes from China.

Unfortunately just because the virus comes from China. One thing the World will probably never know:

"How many Chinese suffered the virus both infected/recovered and deaths." Some say over 50K died and on top of that how many more disappeared with some stating numbers as high as 1-3 million poof vanished.

I truly hope more nations heap and reap on Communist government in the future.

Further the complaint also blasts the mainstream media’s agenda for suppressing these facts being raised by prominent experts and influential personalities worldwide.
The purpose of developing such a potent and deadly virus remains a secret. However, there are solid evidences to show that the Chinese government intends to utilize the same to take control of the world’s economy. The hypothesis of biological warfare behind the global pandemic had already been raised by Russian experts some weeks ago.

Like any opinion that is slightly different from the official version of Western governments and their media agencies, the thesis was ridiculed and accused of being a “conspiracy theory”. However, as soon as the official spokesman for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the second largest economic power on the planet publishes a note attesting to this possibility, it leaves the sphere of “conspiracy theories” to enter the scene of public opinion and official government versions.

It's just a "conspiracy goy". Wait WTF the Minister of Foreign Affairs said "What". Oy gevalt! Oy vey! he is just trolling, just a conspiracy. Quick call the judenpresse it's all a conspiracy nothing to see here.

What sort of news was hidden and what became of other important topics.

Fucked up thing about it is I keep having the thought that this one was just a test to collect data. So that they can see the spread rate and how many total end up infected so that they know if there will be enough gentiles left to serve if they let out one that's actually extremely deadly. I wouldn't be surprised if there were actually a couple trial ones released in the future since this would also create a boy cries wolf response in the average persons mind so that eventually they don't take pandemics serious AT ALL and then that's when they release the real fucking McCoy...

Do you have a link to these Japanese reports from Dr. Anthony T. Tu?

The only other similar mention to this I've come across is from ZeroHedge, about the possibility of four amino acids resembling HIV (the link of which has been posted in the other threads), but was put up before any peer reviews took place, and BioRxiv, authors of the manuscript, took it down in order to re-analyze their findings, as other scientists have "pointed out flaws in the analysis, noting that the sequences are so short, they match a bevy of other organisms — and there’s no reason to conclude they derive from HIV."

Personally, I question the legitimacy behind some of the info provided by Great Game India, which is apparently where ZeroHedge has been getting a fair bit of its info from.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/jan/28/blog-posting/websites-spin-conspiracy-theory-about-coronavirus-/

I also haven't found anything showing true to their claims that NewsGuard is funded by Bill Gates
https://www.newsguardtech.com/about/our-investors

Other sources have certainly mentioned of these claims taken to court, such as by the photographer Larry Klazzman who's losing $50,000 in business cuz he can't take photos, and Sudheer Kumar Ojha, who will likely not get very far in any court and is known for being trigger happy as he "files complaint case wherever a statement of any public figure hurts the sentiment of both the people and the nation together." I guess we'll see what happens after his first hearing on April 11th, but I'd be surprised if he gets very far. Apparently, to "substantiate his claim, the complainant had relied upon a book titled 'The Eyes of Darkness" which was published in 1981, as per which a deadly virus named Wuhan 400 was manufactured in a lab in Wuhan, only to be used as a biological weapon." https://eurasiantimes.com/us-group-sues-china-for-20-trillion-over-using-coronavirus-as-bio-weapon/
I hate quoting snopes, but the book doesn't really provide much grounds for anything, being a work of fiction, originally called "Gorki-400", later changed to "Wuhan-400" (coincidence?). https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/dean-koontz-predicted-coronavirus/
Either way, it's not like the government of India is suing China - it's just one guy

I've been seeing that we've been having a lot of posts going around from ZeroHedge recently too, and wondering how much legitimacy is coming from them too.

Newsweek shows some compelling information about how these sites generate from one off another to push and spread their information via social media:

https://www.newsweek.com/132-websites-are-pushing-coronavirus-conspiracy-theories-says-newsguard-misinformation-monitor-1494557

"NewsGuard traced one increasingly popular coronavirus hoax to its source: GreatGameIndia.com, an Indian website that bills itself as a "Journal on Geopolitics and International Relations" and publishes conspiracy theories on topics ranging from Indian politics to the 2014 crash of Malaysian Airlines Flight 17 in Ukraine. The site gets hardly any engagement (likes, shares, or comments) on social media. Yet one of its stories made its way to a popular American political site. How?

➔ GreatGameIndia.com published an article on January 26 called "Coronavirus Bioweapon – How China Stole Coronavirus From Canada And Weaponized It," which claimed two Chinese spies smuggled the virus from a Winnipeg lab to a Wuhan military laboratory, where the virus "leaked" out and began infecting people. This wasn't Great Game India's only coronavirus conspiracy (another tied the virus, somehow, to AIDS), but this one got picked up. According to NewsWhip, a social media analytics platform, as ofMarch 19, the article has received only 1,600 social media engagements since its publication.

➔ But ZeroHedge, a U.S. political and financial blog that peddles all kinds of conspiracies, reposted Great Game India's story the day after Great Game India concocted it.

ZeroHedge added a hint of speculation to its post rather than copying the article verbatim. The headline: "Did China Steal Coronavirus From Canada And Weaponize It?" The post on ZeroHedge — ranked in the top 900 sites in the U.S. — received over 24,500 social media engagements since its publication.

➔ Then, RedStateWatcher.com, an anonymously operated conservative site that regularly republishes false stories, picked up ZeroHedge's post the same day.

Red State Watcher is among the 150 most popular sites in the U.S., and its Facebook page — @DonaldTrump4President, which does not state whether it is affiliated with the Trump reelection campaign — has more than 4,200,000 followers, though NewsGuard did not find the coronavirus hoax article shared on this Facebook page.

Why we should care: One story that originated on an obscure Indian website — and that's been debunked by PolitiFact, FactCheck.org, and the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation — ended up being viewed and shared by tens of thousands of Americans because unreliable news sources regularly follow and republish each other, with no regard for the facts. The takeaway is how easily misinformation can be amplified by even a small group of unreliable sites that share their claims on social media. Put differently, social media is a misinformation force multiplier, NewsGuard's Washington Correspondent Gabby Deutch argued in Wired."

With this being said, I think it's important we all take everything as a grain of salt. I'm all for finding the truth, and if this virus has been bio-engineered in a certain way - but totally compelling evidence of such has still been seemingly iffy. Let's keep pushing and fighting for the truth, though!

Is China the culprit, villian.? Should they be taking Israel to court ? U.S. Democrats ? World Health Organization ,, ( WHO ) ?

Scotland gets lots of Chinese tourists because I heard one of their emperors came here once.

And around the Xmas period just before Xmas I was very ill with fever for a week in bed.

Battled to breathe and phlegm. So I believe I had their Coronavirus in December already.

I remember we had our group prosperity ritual going and I couldn't do it because my voice was only a squeak and I had no breath.

I never got any medical support for that in December.

I hear that a persons finger could get pricked for them to test a persons antibody and immunity to the disease now.

Good America and India must sue and start unraveling their Globalist plans.

There are nefarious agendas behind their bioweapon. And people need to study the whole picture and possible planned course of events.

We will be victorious and the people will get angry and awake.

We know who is running communism and who is to blame, but all this has happened through China and the truth must come out.

Retsirhcnhoj666 said:
Can you translated in Filipino? Please (sad) I'm a Filipino, I love father Satan. I'm slow English, may I help you brother?

Totoo naman, if we have an exceptional ph member here he can do that for us at that would be great. I cannot however because I have to catch up with some errands.

P.S.
Hindi ako masyado sa filipino. I was born in a foreign country to religious strict parents who worked abroad. Glad to see another Filipino here.

Do you question the legitimacy of the mainstream jews media which is all owned by six Jew run corporations that have been working along with Jewgoogle and Communist China bought WHO to attempt to keep all news out that show this virus is a bio weapon. And they control 96 percent of the global media.

I guess not because your quoting their campaigns against free news.

Bill Gates last autumn was at the world economic forum opening bragging about the events that have strangely unfolded as of now. Like he knew something or is psychic.

Hearsync said:
Personally, I question the legitimacy behind some of the info provided by Great Game India, which is apparently where ZeroHedge has been getting a fair bit of its info from.

The strange thing at the World Economic Forum last autumn they were doing a Corona virus outbreak simulation that simulation has played out the exact same way all this COVID-19 has happened. Just six weeks before all this happened. This includes the response as well. Communist China is run by Asian Jews taking their orders from the Elders of Zion.

Then we have the WHO which is created by the Rockefeller family which is the major Jewish engine of the NWO and there is the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation the other major engine of the WHO. The WHO is in charge of most of the handling of this and known to be corrupted to the extreme and they are working to censor all information online. And there is the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation behind the World Economic Forum.

Its almost like the Jews planned the whole thing and cooked this virus up in a lab.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Can we nuke Beijing now?

I know its just a saying but, and I dont want to come across as a hardass but we as the SS should be better than making jokes about nuclear weapons/warfare.

Nukes don't just kill humans it kills everything , nothing can grow for many many years and all the crops around the area needs to get thrown out which can cause serious famines

MoonlessNight666 said:
I know its just a saying but, and I dont want to come across as a hardass but we as the SS should be better than making jokes about nuclear weapons/warfare.

Nukes don't just kill humans it kills everything , nothing can grow for many many years and all the crops around the area needs to get thrown out which can cause serious famines

Does China give a fuck? Clearly it doesn't since it's in violation of international law under the Biological Weapons Convention. They need to be prosecuted, sanctioned, and Xi Jinping removed.

HP Mageson666 said:
Its almost like the Jews planned the whole thing and cooked this virus up in a lab.
The virus is not that bad though. And it does not warrant shutting everything down... Or does it? Why did China shut down half their country for the flu? And why didn't America take similar actions to prevent it?

Cartman1997 said:
Wow, China is going to have it rough of this case is won. I agree with the fact that its not the chinese people's fault. Its their corrupt government, which is pretty much infested with kikes. At the same time, I do worry about our chinese brothers and sisters.
This lawsuit most likely isn't going anywhere but it is significant that it is being brought up.

Japanese government is openly against China's communist government as they should be. They have expressed their resentment against WHO as well calling CHO, Chinese Health Organization. As if I needed more reasons to love Japan.

"Japan vice PM hits out at WHO for excluding Taiwan"

https://youtu.be/U-746eJGyUI

ShadowTheRaven said:
Does China give a fuck? Clearly it doesn't since it's in violation of international law under the Biological Weapons Convention. They need to be prosecuted, sanctioned, and Xi Jinping removed.

And somehow in your eyes the solution is to nuke Beijing and kill millions of innocent Gentiles and ruin the planet even more because... That will show the jews? It's not like they're scattered all over the earth anyway..!

Coraxo said:
And somehow in your eyes the solution is to nuke Beijing and kill millions of innocent Gentiles and ruin the planet even more because... That will show the jews? It's not like they're scattered all over the earth anyway..!

Ever heard of a joke? Actually stupid question, this forum has always had a dry sense of humor if not nonexistent whatsoever.

I'm guessing you're not in favor of sanctions and charges filed in The Hague for unleashing a biological weapon either? Oh wait, the jews run the Hague, so international law means absolute bollocks to them, and to the CCP. What's the solution then, besides RTRs?

Coraxo said:

I guess it's a good thing I'm not in the White House then because I would've already

-Beefed up the military to a point where the US could take on every country at once if it wanted to
-Nuked Israel
-Invaded China, Zimbabwe, and South Africa among others.

Yeah, I'd be a modern day Nero alright.

HP Mageson666 said:
Do you question the legitimacy of the mainstream jews media which is all owned by six Jew run corporations that have been working along with Jewgoogle and Communist China bought WHO to attempt to keep all news out that show this virus is a bio weapon. And they control 96 percent of the global media.

I guess not because your quoting their campaigns against free news.

Bill Gates last autumn was at the world economic forum opening bragging about the events that have strangely unfolded as of now. Like he knew something or is psychic.

Hearsync said:
ZeroHedge is also banned on twitter. wonder why.

HauptSturm said:
HP Mageson666 said:
The virus is not that bad though. And it does not warrant shutting everything down... Or does it? Why did China shut down half their country for the flu? And why didn't America take similar actions to prevent it?
To kill any of his oppositions. There were many manifestations before against the Comunist government. The proplem is that it all backfired on them thanks to the Rtr and now it seems the government in China is even more hated than before which is a good thing.

Coraxo said:
ShadowTheRaven said:

I agree with you on this one @Coraxo, this needs to be viewed in a overall situation. You bomb China, you bomb many civilians. And if ShadowtheRaven still thinks bombing Beijing, then only a fool will understand nothing, and it's not worth going forward with trying to explain. Because its not the Chinese people, but the kikes themselves who have done this. You get rid of the evil governmental system, apply National Socialism you've got a better future to look forward to.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Coraxo said:

Ever heard of a joke? Actually stupid question, this forum has always had a dry sense of humor if not nonexistent whatsoever.
You're not wrong there, but hey now - I'm on a personal mission to loosen-up these tight-arses with a bit of blue humour I choose to upset them slightly with, deliberately. It's their choice to laugh or cry and you know what? "What?" Like attracts like. If you want to make sure people understand you are joking, you should realise and remember that text is emotionless, and we cannot see your expressions/countenance nor body language, nor hear your voice, nor do we know your personality, attitude nor character, so it is rather blank - and people choose to be prone to taking offense - and there is not always a decent gate in that. (That was not merely a joke. Find out the different meanings of the word "gate" and then realise what I mean! In short - pun intended definitely.)

Ramier108666 said:
Coraxo said:
ShadowTheRaven said:

I agree with you on this one @Coraxo, this needs to be viewed in a overall situation. You bomb China, you bomb many civilians. And if ShadowtheRaven still thinks bombing Beijing, then only a fool will understand nothing, and it's not worth going forward with trying to explain. Because its not the Chinese people, but the kikes themselves who have done this. You get rid of the evil governmental system, apply National Socialism you've got a better future to look forward to.
(I know Shadow was joking so that has been addressed already, and so I am not attacking nor replying to him/her personally regarding that.) I am about to quote something but this might put me in lower or worse stead than usual, because I sort of agree with the quote and because of where it is from that I sort of agree with it. It is from Star Trek (so I apologise profusely, for once, for that! I forgot where I knew the quote from and suspected it was from Star Trek, and I was hoping it wasn't, but oh well...) - "I could never make them understand violence is a precision instrument. It's a scalpel, not a club." (I think it's OK to sort of agree with that, because it's from the 'alternate universe/reality' as opposed to the typical jew Space Morals main/prime universe/reality; Space Morals being a name someone told me that someone else told them is the correct name for Star Trek, lol, which definitely I agree with!) I would paraphrase or alter that to 'revenge is a precision tool/instrument; a scalpel, not a club'; however, for the jew, a club - and a bunch of clubs - would work far more and far better than lots of scalpels. Taking revenge on offenders while hurting others in your wake is down right irresponsible, careless and psychopathic/psychotic, not to mention stupid.

Ramier108666 said:
Coraxo said:
ShadowTheRaven said:

Most likely, ShadowTheRaven, showed some anger in a playful way, because this situation is the damn situation that it is. You're right, they don't have to pay the innocent instead of the guilty or together with the guilty. Speaking of nuclear bombs, jesrael must not be bombed either, because in reality it would seriously damage Palestinian territory and the Planet, this is akin to putting hydrochloric acid in a wound to disinfect it.

Ramier108666 said:

The CCP won't go without a fight, where do you think they learned this kind of behavior?

ShadowTheRaven said:
ooga booga

Ever heard of a public forum? You're just giving the enemy an excuse to silence us and for newbies to avoid us.

ShadowTheRaven said:
MoonlessNight666 said:

And I fully agree with all of that mate. But that needs to be done with laws not wepons of mass destruction that will drag the common man back into the stone age

ShadowTheRaven said:
Ramier108666 said:

The CCP won't go without a fight, where do you think they learned this kind of behavior?

One could say from their own twisted creators, yet you'll get through same thing when it comes to a gentiles. We don't go down without a fight, so perhaps an underlying nature of how any organism works when facing a viral infection. But China's people has to administer it's antibiotics and probiotics to cure itself from this viral infection of the CCP. I didn't know you were joking. So apologies for that.

FancyMancy said:
Ramier108666 said:
Coraxo said:

(I know Shadow was joking so that has been addressed already, and so I am not attacking nor replying to him/her personally regarding that.) I am about to quote something but this might put me in lower or worse stead than usual, because I sort of agree with the quote and because of where it is from that I sort of agree with it. It is from Star Trek (so I apologise profusely, for once, for that! I forgot where I knew the quote from and suspected it was from Star Trek, and I was hoping it wasn't, but oh well...) - "I could never make them understand violence is a precision instrument. It's a scalpel, not a club." (I think it's OK to sort of agree with that, because it's from the 'alternate universe/reality' as opposed to the typical jew Space Morals main/prime universe/reality; Space Morals being a name someone told me that someone else told them is the correct name for Star Trek, lol, which definitely I agree with!) I would paraphrase or alter that to 'revenge is a precision tool/instrument; a scalpel, not a club'; however, for the jew, a club - and a bunch of clubs - would work far more and far better than lots of scalpels. Taking revenge on offenders while hurting others in your wake is down right irresponsible, careless and psychopathic/psychotic, not to mention stupid.

I get your logic Fancy. However that scapel can be use to hit certain arteries, so it can be quite useful when applied properly. So the same concept can be applied in regards to China/ Jews. Hit the right spot to take them down ( FINAL RTR), you start to strongly weaken the individual, to the point of death.

Coraxo said:
Ever heard of a public forum? You're just giving the enemy an excuse to silence us and for newbies to avoid us.

Ever heard of "I clearly don't and shouldn't have access to nukes so it's safe to say that was a joke"?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back